: same thing just happened to me... the reconnect button didn't do anything
That is interesting. I wanna say probably an error in the patch. I do not feel as bad if others suffered the same thing. Hopefully riot will see this and help out.
Rioter Comments
: Nationalism IS NOT fascism. Jesus christ dude, imma leave you to do you.
Well our schools are teaching kids the wrong definition of fascism. He probably thinks being a patriot and conservative make you a fascist.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Please stop using Varus' homosexuality as a scapegoat.
Please refrain from using words like homophobic as it only inflames people. You also dont have to insult people.
Velgam (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=tommyagun,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YzPLZm9V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-30T00:59:55.691+0000) > > Because they get their adc ahead, who then carries the game. Game is still about adc which is why you can still see 2 or more adcs in a game. Jg can determine the tempo of the game, but other lanes can do that too. Easy way to counter the jg is to ward. Most people do not ward and as a result they die to a gank. If you main mid, are you roaming enough same with top and support. Roaming is huge in this game. I have had to play many games with brain dead adcs who I out-damage with janna( no joke) but our jungler was way better and the 4 of us won the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Velgam,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YzPLZm9V,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-11-30T01:36:14.216+0000) > > I have had to play many games with brain dead adcs who I out-damage with janna( no joke) but our jungler was way better and the 4 of us won the game. I'm a support main and i know that pain and yes with wards they can bypass them. But, if you check people's vision score at the end of the game its usually less than 20 and with like 8 wards placed. I wished riot would have buff tower damage rather than give it 300 more health. Jg will always have the biggest impact on game in the first 10 minutes because he can be anywhere.
Velgam (NA)
: Why are junglers so critical?
Because they get their adc ahead, who then carries the game. Game is still about adc which is why you can still see 2 or more adcs in a game. Jg can determine the tempo of the game, but other lanes can do that too. Easy way to counter the jg is to ward. Most people do not ward and as a result they die to a gank. If you main mid, are you roaming enough same with top and support. Roaming is huge in this game.
: That thing still hits like a warhead, it's just that his Q is also kind of a warhead :P
that is the thing his q is just as good as his ult. his ult used to be a nuclear bomb. there are many ways to dodge this spell. I want riot to make his ult feel special instead of another q.
: We tested this change to his ultimate not long ago and it didn't fare well. It's not easy to convince live gameplay designers to put another undodgable 1shot point&click ability into the game :P
thanks for answering my question. I just feel that making it an execution spell is kinda pointless with his passive and his stacks. I know people will complain but at like 1500 ap and 500 stacks you cant one shot a full health adc or mid laner which turns me off of viegar. You can pocketwatch and hourglass it and you have plus an array of spells that can dodge it. My suggestion would be remove the health aspect of it and give it like 300base damage at 6 with like 40 percent ap scaling. Have a good day!{{champion:45}}
: Patch Chat with the Playtest Team - 7.22
Can you remove the missing health aspect to veigar's ult and restore his old ult or buff his ult, because his q does same or more than his ult can do in most situations.
: Teemo mains rejoice
: Veigar's ult
People do not understand the purpose of veigar's ult and say git gud. Really can't use decent grammar. The fact was that with that much stacks and ap means that i am gud as yall would say, but i cant one shot the adc or other glass champs or my ult is sad and bad. It defeats the purpose of the champ's kit. Sure most people would see no counter play but there is plenty of it. What is the purpose of having a stacking passive that does not effect the ult as it used to. It would be like nasus' q having half its base damage gutted then its ratio lowered then having it work best on low health champs. Because that is what happened to veigar, he deserves his old ult considering how immobile he is and other factors that make him less desirable.
Vei (NA)
: git gud at Veigar you literally have to just hit someone with Q to bring em lower lol
> [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z3YheqUz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-06T01:49:30.550+0000) > > git gud at Veigar > > you literally have to just hit someone with Q to bring em lower lol you missed the whole point and do not understand veigar, veigar's kit or is purpose. His ult was designed to one shot but to be able to one shot you had to stack. His q out damages his ult if target is above 33% which is stupid.
: Are Dragons going to be balanced in Season 8?
If cloud dragon would grant bonus base movement speed along with the bonus to out of combat ms then maybe it would be good.
Rioter Comments
: If X+Y+Z = 3 and X=Y=Z Given X=1 Then...etc you know the rest XYZ are the different honor levels
> [{quoted}](name=Toshiai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VW0qzJhp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-28T04:07:24.694+0000) > > If X+Y+Z = 3 and X=Y=Z > > Given X=1 > > Then...etc you know the rest > > > XYZ are the different honor levels but riot didnt make clear enough. one could easily assume that they are all separate bec of the different honors and honor badges.
Kei143 (NA)
: All honor types count as the same thing right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VW0qzJhp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-28T03:45:14.740+0000) > > All honor types count as the same thing right now. thanks for answering my question. Be nice if riot would let me see my progress.
: Do you think there has ever been a person
Be nice if someone did but probably not. All the unrank to higher elo videos are misleading, because they dont start in b5. It would be nice if they did start in b5.
Rioter Comments
: Why does silver
worst elo is probably plat in terms toxicity then bronze.
: Support is probably the easiest role to carry with in Season 7
if your adc has bad positioning, they will still die regardless of what a support does. what you said was true for 18.
: Looking for a Rakan (North America)
i dont have the skin but im pretty decent with rakan.
: Didn't realize not speaking English was a bannable offense. Especially in an ONLINE GAME that has a higher foreign playerbase then English due to the Asian marketplace.
> [{quoted}](name=Resolution,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4GlEoohR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-25T01:49:12.394+0000) > > Didn't realize not speaking English was a bannable offense. Especially in an ONLINE GAME that has a higher foreign playerbase then English due to the Asian marketplace. wow just wow kid. He did say they would insult him in a foreign language. Read before you make a statement that has little to do with the conversation.
: Part of the reason ADCs are so "strong" is that defensive tools across the board are too strong.
: I wish every champion were equal...
ahri is still good, she does have a good amount of burst. her kit is a great kit for being a mid laner. she can roam well, has decent burst, one cc and good amount of mobility.
xbill6 (EUNE)
: why silver players should play with bronze division players?
Riot should make it so that if you are in s2 or whatever that you are not facing people in higher tier like gold5. It doesn't make sense to face gold 5 players if a person is trying to climb from s2 to s1.
: I wish every champion were equal...
Some of the champs you listed, should not have been listed as their impact is not as great as the other ones. IN the current meta it is about team fights and the adc. It sucks because it is hard to run other comps considering how powerful a team fighting comp is overall, especially in pro play and in team leagues.
: Rageblade needs to be made better for melee's
Thought melee gets 2 per hit at the moment.
: Ormn Ultimate
tbh its not hard to hit or land the ultimate. now his e is kinda buggy with wall/obstacle interactions.
: My biggest wish for season 8: a less impactful early game
Marksman always decide the game this season.
: Tips on landing ornn ult?
Aim for the ram's head.
: Smart and thoughtful? It'll just checks my match history and include all mordekaiser skins.
funny since, you will get skins for champs for played once or twice
: Group reported me even though they harassed me
Game 1 tommyagun: explain why lux tommyagun: what u said in chat ealier tommyagun: reported tommyagun: im prety pissed tommyagun: gj diana tommyagun: tahm troll tommyagun: you guys banned my fing champ tommyagun: they banned my champ tommyagun: bs tommyagun: that was on purpise tommyagun: teemo tommyagun: wanted to relax tommyagun: how am i trolling tommyagun: wow so fing vulgar tommyagun: i will tommyagun: they are so rude\ tommyagun: they should be happy i didnt go ashe tommyagun: way to punish him for not warding tommyagun: i like salt on french fries tommyagun: bec u not only banned my champ but also threw insults tommyagun: um actually jhin ez did insult me tommyagun: aint hard to look up the chat log tommyagun: i just wanted a fun game tommyagun: that didnt even hit tommyagun: um lux is 1 7 yet you dont complain about that tommyagun: so am i tommyagun: thats why i got 2 kills tommyagun: that wasnt inting kids tommyagun: that is for saying i int tommyagun: jihn im reporting you guys for what u did tommyagun: you guys broke the code of conduct tommyagun: being a d to the person who you banned their chamo tommyagun: if you guys woudlnt have swore or make the claim that i was troillling when i wasnt i wouldnt ahve done anything tommyagun: but since you guys said false things i decided to make them come true tommyagun: plz report my team tommyagun: what do you expect when you say false things tommyagun: you guys said that i was trolling even though i didnt do any trollish thing tommyagun: so what tommyagun: that aint your call to make tommyagun: you said that tahm is trolling for no reason tommyagun: just bec i went to mid tommyagun: welll u see when you claim that im trolling when im not tommyagun: you get what you said i was doing tommyagun: why be so mean tommyagun: i didnt do anything wrong then you guys went out and said false things tommyagun: i mean lux is inting tommyagun: 10 deaths tommyagun: well you guys insulted me for no reason tommyagun: you know what maybe you shouldnt have insulted me tommyagun: jhuin you know riot checks the log tommyagun: no tommyagun: one insult plz there was several insults for no reason tommyagun: no they wont tommyagun: you said i was troliing before i did any trollish thing tommyagun: tltr you guys shoudlnt be d and insult someone for no reason tommyagun: seee you claim im trolling but yet you are too tommyagun: yea plz tommyagun: jihn u shoudnt slander people tommyagun: i didnt choose to troll tommyagun: but jihn said i was so i decided to make him right tommyagun: you say i was before i did anything wrong tommyagun: jihn if you would have kept your mouth shut tommyagun: i mean i won a 4v5 in rank you guys need to learn to carry tommyagun: ksing me tommyagun: jihn you should take the full credit for what i have done since you pushed me over for no reason nothing i even said is agaisnt the code of conduct, being harassed since champ select and more so in early game. its clearly based on number of reports, because nothing what i said is trolling flaming ect.
: Group reported me even though they harassed me
I do have the chat logs and actually its based on number of reports rather than context because i didnt swear or flame. and if riot would have looked at it, they would realize that.
Rioter Comments
: In my sincere opinion, I think looters during natural disasters deserve the death penalty.
Shadòw (EUW)
: Ticket? Those were from the last event (the Arcade) You should get those star thingies now.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=EwJNG11K,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-08T02:17:37.407+0000) > > Ticket? > > Those were from the last event (the Arcade) > > You should get those star thingies now. point is that we didnt get one. from the way it looks it will be a challenge to get 4 stars, because you would need to 12 games with 4 games being a support then 4 as adc then 4 as mage to get 4 stars.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Promos I. Rank
according op gig I should have been in at least b4 but it's more about waste of time that promos were.
: Promos
I'm not worry about climbing too much it's just the fact that the promos were useless.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Killing Towers Alone
{{champion:23}}
Cloud273 (NA)
: Why does Teemo's toxic shot have no cooldown or mana cost?
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vbgAiLFG,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-10T06:08:20.748+0000) > > Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure this is the only ability in the game to get this special treatment. Abilities have cooldowns and costs for a reason, so you can't spam them over and over. That's why Ezreal has the highest mana costs in the game and is forced to build a tear (and max CDR) every game. Anyways, toxic shot shouldn't have 100% uptime. Please change this ability so it's actually balanced. If you ever played teemo you would realize how wrong your statement is. Teemo's q cooldown is in a good spot its not too short or too long and the mana cost for it is high. Look at vlad's q which is cheaper and on a shorter cooldown.
Quavelix (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=tommyagun,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PplmbQBl,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-03-02T19:59:53.775+0000) > > you don't need to build void staff on corki, look at ezreal considering he has more ap scaling's and damage. Please tell me more, my Bronze 3 overlord.
> [{quoted}](name=Quavelix,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PplmbQBl,comment-id=0000000000010001,timestamp=2016-03-04T22:13:21.803+0000) > > Please tell me more, my Bronze 3 overlord. wow big boy that plays in an easy server and doesn't look at mmr. Your logic is so good.
Rioter Comments
Quavelix (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=tommyagun,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PplmbQBl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-02T10:01:05.380+0000) > > The reasoning behind why you don't think corki is an adc is just great. When his core build consists of Sorc Shoes and Void Staff then yes, it's safe to say he's not an AD carry anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Quavelix,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PplmbQBl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-03-02T11:19:54.320+0000) > > When his core build consists of Sorc Shoes and Void Staff then yes, it's safe to say he's not an AD carry anymore. you don't need to build void staff on corki, look at ezreal considering he has more ap scaling's and damage.
Show more

tommyagun

Level 95 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion