Terozu (NA)
: You know that you could do the exact same thing to Pink wards right?
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=84hHxQt0,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-04-02T07:49:41.666+0000) > > You know that you could do the exact same thing to Pink wards right? rofl pinks wards are not control wards. if u r this stupid idk how u play this game
: > You got rid of pink wards and now we can't do jack shit about invisible champions. Pink wards were like the one and only defence against camouflaged. Sure, pink wards were the only counterplay to invisible champs before. But what was their counterplay against pinks? They didn't have any, other than taking 3-4 seconds to destroy something when you are trying to escape or engage(which defeats the point). This led to every single champ with an invisibility ability to be hard countered by an item that cost only 75-100 gold. It wasn't even gated by being useful to only one class... And I, someone who pretty much only plays support, have to agree that that needed to be changed.
> [{quoted}](name=The Last Ballad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=84hHxQt0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-02T08:31:26.718+0000) > > Sure, pink wards were the only counterplay to invisible champs before. But what was their counterplay against pinks? > > They didn't have any, other than taking 3-4 seconds to destroy something when you are trying to escape or engage(which defeats the point). This led to every single champ with an invisibility ability to be hard countered by an item that cost only 75-100 gold. It wasn't even gated by being useful to only one class... And I, someone who pretty much only plays support, have to agree that that needed to be changed. you don't even know what you are talking about. You believe what Riot tells you exactly. You know what korean rank 1 player said? 100 gold investment to counter invisible champion is actually a decent investment because it not only delays your core build by 100 gold but 200 gold. You miss out on the 100 gold you could have spent for your core (opportunity cost). K? 200 gold to possibly prevent 1 kill sounds pretty fair.
: Like Evelynn, you have to ward differently than standard against Twitch. Control wards help by cutting off routes they can go without giving you warning, so use those when you can. What works best is deep warding. If you're bot lane, your support goes and wards by their botside buff so you see when they do the buff or the camps nearby. This gives your a good idea of when they can and can't go for a gank. Same for midlane, you ward the jungle entrances by the camps. It doesn't give you exact warning, but it does give you a good idea of when they can and can't gank.
> [{quoted}](name=Bambei,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=84hHxQt0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-02T11:44:48.796+0000) > > Like Evelynn, you have to ward differently than standard against Twitch. Control wards help by cutting off routes they can go without giving you warning, so use those when you can. What works best is deep warding. If you're bot lane, your support goes and wards by their botside buff so you see when they do the buff or the camps nearby. This gives your a good idea of when they can and can't go for a gank. Same for midlane, you ward the jungle entrances by the camps. It doesn't give you exact warning, but it does give you a good idea of when they can and can't gank. yeah even bronze players know that but you are wrong. you mean MY TEAM has to ward for me. Not me.
: tsk tsk trash players rofl
> [{quoted}](name=MissingKayo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=84hHxQt0,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2017-04-02T12:07:32.888+0000) > > tsk tsk trash players rofl enjoy ban
Terozu (NA)
: You know that you could do the exact same thing to Pink wards right?
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=84hHxQt0,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-04-02T07:49:41.666+0000) > > You know that you could do the exact same thing to Pink wards right? learn to read please rofl
: Lol, you do know control wards reveal twitch right? Just like always. Also twitch jungle is probably the easiest champ to counter jungle. Git gud
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcSnipeyz,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=84hHxQt0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-02T07:34:45.407+0000) > > Lol, you do know control wards reveal twitch right? Just like always. > Also twitch jungle is probably the easiest champ to counter jungle. > > Git gud you know you can just kill the control ward right? and you can just walk around it by going through tribush or past tower. tsk tsk Euro players rofl
morris1 (EUNE)
: With the vanguard update coming soon, could tanks have a way to deal with displacement?
terrible. downvote and move on. I also didn't bother to read past the first sentence. next.
: So, camouflaged units, ie Twitch and Eve, are revealed by control wards, which are the new pink wards.
> [{quoted}](name=TheHappyReaperz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=84hHxQt0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-02T07:31:13.242+0000) > > So, camouflaged units, ie Twitch and Eve, are revealed by control wards, which are the new pink wards. NO all they have to do is "oh's there's a pink ward. Let me just walk around it." There. A free kill.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Losing to inccredibly bad teamates after winning series
Same thing with me... I hit gold 2 already 3 times this week just to fall back. I win lane or get super fed but I just can't get my team fed. I spoonfeed them kills but they throw away our advantage so quickly for stupid reasons. If I get fed myself, my team will get just wiped out that I am left to do 1v5. I still climb but just so slowly. it takes me 3 or 4 tries to actually end up staying at a higher division, which is a ridiculous grind.
: The classic blame your team strat
> [{quoted}](name=BlastRush,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ex1c5eNM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-03-30T17:09:54.166+0000) > > The classic blame your team strat u mad kid? git gud plat kid
Rioter Comments
: how about 25% roaming 20/0 midlaner
> [{quoted}](name=Anti Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ex1c5eNM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-30T06:42:29.049+0000) > > how about 25% roaming 20/0 midlaner Gold 2 players aren't THAT stupid. And if you have a crappy jungler the chances are that your other lanes are 0/20 each.
Rioter Comments
: LUL hes not silver
> [{quoted}](name=PureSilvrr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hcnmhng0,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-03-29T19:17:35.407+0000) > > LUL hes not silver yeah Euro diamond is like silver NA
: I'm Diamond. And you're silly. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Azrael Jiraco,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hcnmhng0,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-29T19:09:58.382+0000) > > I'm Diamond. And you're silly. :) yeah but you are euro LOL
nm1010 (NA)
: Mind giving the name of the account? Until you give that info you should be posting these in Concepts and Creations for the wild stories you like to tell :^)
> [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LMJjsEKj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-29T18:26:38.385+0000) > > Mind giving the name of the account? Until you give that info you should be posting these in Concepts and Creations for the wild stories you like to tell :^) i'm sorry about your mom rofl
: Don't worry, Ralanr, I've got your back on this one. He can't play the ELO card on me. ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Azrael Jiraco,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hcnmhng0,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-29T16:56:54.516+0000) > > Don't worry, Ralanr, I've got your back on this one. He can't play the ELO card on me. ;) hey it's bronze's silver friend. LUL
Rioter Comments
Ralanr (NA)
: So you shot yourself in the foot because you didn't like your team?
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LMJjsEKj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-29T17:14:51.242+0000) > > So you shot yourself in the foot because you didn't like your team? Precisely. I have an account that hit plat accidentally so I trolled back to gold 5 because clown fiesta. Already had another account in plat. Now I always get "why you got plat border but silver/gold mmr" harassment. Sometimes I get "this guy bought account, champion pool is different from last season, suddenly wins more games, etc" Actually quite hilarious low elo. edit: I also try new champions (aka buy runes, champions, and take them straight into solo queue ranked before even reading skill descriptions. And yes there are champions that I havent played once in 4+ years of league)
Ralanr (NA)
: I know it was only one game, but seriously? You trolled because you felt your team didn't deserve to win? A win is a win bro
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LMJjsEKj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-29T17:11:55.780+0000) > > I know it was only one game, but seriously? You trolled because you felt your team didn't deserve to win? > > A win is a win bro F*** that I wasn't going to give them a win. I was yasuo full build. I solo baron til 300 hp and I walked away because team doesn't deserve baron (back to full hp!). I took all cs and jungle camps I never touched enemy tower Still killed enemies who crossed my paths But no touching towers because no LP for team Feelsgoodman
Rioter Comments
Ralanr (NA)
: If you're fed on Maokai and your lanes are behind, then you're fucked.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hcnmhng0,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2017-03-29T16:35:05.813+0000) > > If you're fed on Maokai and your lanes are behind, then you're fucked. lol i was going to add a legitimate response but seeing that you are bronze that would be a waste of my time. keep telling yourself all those things. You are just all theory and talk.
nm1010 (NA)
: I find this hard to believe with no picture and the fact you aren't posting on the account in question.
> [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hcnmhng0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-03-29T15:45:13.777+0000) > > I find this hard to believe with no picture and the fact you aren't posting on the account in question. ? then don't believe. I don't need your opinion anyway. i don't know how to link game data
Ralanr (NA)
: Though if his score really was 5/1, that means that he was taking kills that might have helped his teammates snowball and feed less.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hcnmhng0,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-29T15:52:55.147+0000) > > Though if his score really was 5/1, that means that he was taking kills that might have helped his teammates snowball and feed less. No it means team was bad like you. k?
Ralanr (NA)
: And apparently not helping your lanes snowball. Who were you jungling as?
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hcnmhng0,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-03-29T15:47:35.110+0000) > > And apparently not helping your lanes snowball. > > Who were you jungling as? maokai? I had my first red get stolen too
Ralanr (NA)
: What the hell have you been doing as the jungler the entire time?
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hcnmhng0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-29T15:40:34.093+0000) > > What the hell have you been doing as the jungler the entire time? not feeding?
: Low elo shitty jungler here. I hate you too.
> [{quoted}](name=HeavyMutel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gaqal8Z9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-29T14:02:42.425+0000) > > Low elo shitty jungler here. I hate you too. enjoy ban kid
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Holy crap. If you talk like that in-game, I wouldn't be surprised if you get banned within the week. Just because you carry your team does not excuse toxic behavior or harassment in chat. Going under the assumption that you did talk like that in the game you mentioned, your teammates had every right to report you. I'd recommend you not look for sympathy on the boards for this kind of situation, and instead ignore negative comments from teammates or (preferably) not be a toxic player yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud476,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nTQtcJEU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-29T08:21:05.443+0000) > > Holy crap. If you talk like that in-game, I wouldn't be surprised if you get banned within the week. > > Just because you carry your team does not excuse toxic behavior or harassment in chat. Going under the assumption that you did talk like that in the game you mentioned, your teammates had every right to report you. > > I'd recommend you not look for sympathy on the boards for this kind of situation, and instead ignore negative comments from teammates or (preferably) not be a toxic player yourself. Rofl i don't need your sympathy. I just don't need scrubs in my games because too heavy k? So don't be in my game
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ? You can just scrap a third one and get a random champ
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qK7ArX5L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-23T11:28:33.082+0000) > > ? You can just scrap a third one and get a random champ I want a skin......
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Since jinx's W can now crit
: Did Riot's balance team go on a drinking party this PBE patch?
Rioter Comments
: It's confirmed Lee Sin is getting buffed in 7.7 Patch
: Welcome to Silver ELO. Your problem after looking at OP.GG is that you are playing champions that are way too hard for you and you are all over the place. Pick two roles, pick a few champions. Stick to it.
> [{quoted}](name= Maddened King ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLnEXP07,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-21T14:16:13.144+0000) > > Welcome to Silver ELO. Your problem after looking at OP.GG is that you are playing champions that are way too hard for you and you are all over the place. Pick two roles, pick a few champions. Stick to it. LOL looking at your stats... what a joke. Please just stick to top lane garen suits your skill level. k? bye.
Rioter Comments
: Not sure if you're aware, but your caps lock button was on while typing this
> [{quoted}](name=Final Spark Lux,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zMqFzqT3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-16T23:55:53.504+0000) > > Not sure if you're aware, but your caps lock button was on while typing this NO SHIT SHERLOCK
: git gud
> [{quoted}](name=DarkRitual,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zMqFzqT3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-16T23:54:06.978+0000) > > git gud YEAH? HOW GUD DO I NEED TO GET TO AVOID SPELLS THAT COME AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT??????????????????????????????????????????? HMMMMMMM???????????????????????????
Rioter Comments
: The legendary reroll! xD Thanks Rito, God of the net!
it's nothing special now really. Saw black alistar and human ryze a few weeks ago. Those are RARE skins.
Rioter Comments
: Is janna immune to nerfs
BEEN CRYING ABOUT JANNA OP SINCE SEASON 3 BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO RIOT DOESN'T CARE
Rioter Comments
Show more

tooo spicy

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion