: Really nice work. Can't thank you enough for this :) A few questions/ suggestions: 1. Is there any way to show more data about damage/healing to a particular target? I would love to be able to compare the damage I'm dealing/ taking vs my opponent to see how effectively I'm trading. 2. Along those same lines, how about data showing total and % health over time? 3. Is there any way you could animate the map? It would be really nice to be able to hit a play button and watch the match play out. 3b. You might also want to add indicators to the slider at the minute marks to make it easier to just to a particular time.
1 & 2: Sadly not; the API doesn't return this information. 3: Sort of; unit positions are provided on a per-minute basis, and through some trickery I extract other unit locations through things like item purchases and champion kills. The granularity probably isn't high enough to provide a satisfying animation.
: On a side note, I've noticed that while the archangel's staff appears in the inventory, it's upgraded form doesn't show up. Just a quick bug that could use fixing. I think this also factors into the AP stat as well, so this may need to be looked at.
Sadly, the LoL API doesn't currently return this sort of thing.
Aransus (NA)
: New Match Stats Website
You might enjoy Echo; here's your [same example match](http://lolecho.com/?na:1735385436).
: Any way to make it for normal matches too? I haven't played ranked, but I'm curious to see how well I do when I actually play SR.
You can either use the in-game match history browser in your profile, or use the [official match history webiste](http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/). Opening details of a match in either of those lists will bring it up in your web browser, at which point you can hand the match URL to Echo using [the instructions on the Echo about page](http://lolecho.com/about/). You can use the same method after a normal match, too. Click the "View Advanced Details" button in the summary screen after a match, then follow the same [steps in the Echo about page](http://lolecho.com/about/).
: Sounds like an awesome concept, I can't get it to load anything for me.
We had a brief network hiccup; try it again. It lasted about 30 seconds and you landed right on it.
XURiN (OCE)
: Can you make this available for other severs as well as NA?
It's available everywhere. For example, to see yourself, type **oce:Golden Acorn**
sarhamen (NA)
: I really like all the work that went into this, it is a very well made program. (suggestion) Down at the bottom right where it shows champions builds and stats, I think it would be better to swap the AR with the AP so that both damage stats and both resist stats are next to each other.
Thanks! I made the change you suggested.
Duke Anax (EUW)
: There are some typos in the dataset, specifically the first letter of each word in multiwords Phrases like current-old had me confused for a while.
What browser are you using? I made a change that might have fixed it.
: Is there any way to show the map in smaller time increments? A lot of stuff can happen in 1 minute once laning phase breaks. Other than that, the information in this thing is astounding.
Sadly, things like champion positions are only delivered in one-minute granularity, although I do use information about kills to augment that. Things with higher granularity aren't positional, so they're shown in the timeline graph instead.
: That's awesome! Bookmarking. I noticed something; I looked at a Thresh game I did (http://lolecho.com/?na:1726060741) and I noticed that it doesn't seem to be calculating the armor/AP gains from souls. I'm guessing that might be a little difficult to code for, but I figured you might like to know. Cheers!
The API doesn't return that information, sadly. Effects and passives and items with "unique abilities" instead of stats aren't included.
: I'm glad you like it! I look forward to any feedback you or your fellow Rioters have. It took a while to build, but I'm pleased with the result. I hope other people find it useful. To prevent stampeding the Riot API, I cache failures (even from network hiccups) for 60 seconds. As for your lookup failing, it could have been anything from a network hiccup to a temporary API issue. I'll update the messaging for it.
Tracked down the errors people are seeing. Sadly, none of them are within my control. The Riot API is returning 503 (service unavailable) at random, and is also occasionally having issues with connectivity or TLS negotiation. Hopefully, it's a temporary issue. I'm well within my API request limit, so it's something on Riot's end.
Sargonas (NA)
: This is really slick! I love it! Gonna dig around and poke at it more to see if I have any useful feedback for you, but at first glance is this pretty cool. I love it when something new comes alive from our Community Developers! One thing I did notice.. it threw an error saying there was no Match history for my name however, the error where it suggests you check your realm. On a hunch, after that happened I waited a minute or so and tried again and it worked fine. Likely some kind of data caching issue on the first ever lookup of a Summoner name I presume? Might want to see about adding in a custom return for those scenarios.. but nothing critical.
I'm glad you like it! I look forward to any feedback you or your fellow Rioters have. It took a while to build, but I'm pleased with the result. I hope other people find it useful. To prevent stampeding the Riot API, I cache failures (even from network hiccups) for 60 seconds. As for your lookup failing, it could have been anything from a network hiccup to a temporary API issue. I'll update the messaging for it.
  Rioter Comments

topaz2078

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion