: Yeah, this is a big problem for people who've been playing for a while. All that IP is about as useful as the Chuck-E-Cheese tokens in the bottom of my underwear drawer. I don't want to spoil anything, but we've got some plans in the works to address this. We can't say more until early September, but we hear ya.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Cactopus,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=RlNQkO39,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T17:54:15.500+0000) > > Yeah, this is a big problem for people who've been playing for a while. All that IP is about as useful as the Chuck-E-Cheese tokens in the bottom of my underwear drawer. I don't want to spoil anything, but we've got some plans in the works to address this. > > We can't say more until early September, but we hear ya. Cactopus is my fav!
: LF Support main High Silver, Low Gold
: This hurts me. Super biased. I'm sorry that so many people are toxic, but must you group all Riven/Yasuo mains in that category?
u think i dont ever catch flame {{champion:17}}
: Is urf supposed to be different than standard season 7 games?
maybe urf is a good training tool to stretch out and try to learn how to duel effectively instead of waiting 20-30 secs for cd's now if u wanna q-w-e combo and miss no worries u can try again in 4 secs and oh dont worry try not to die during that 3-4 secs cd as enemy is trying their combo....still the game jjust 10x speed thats all think of it as hyperscaled league....try to work on rotation and combos in urf and leave the omg i cant win at 10 mins attitude at home
Sciela (NA)
: Why does no one play Urgot?
no one plays says who? id take him 100% into every zed lane
: so is Gosu gonna be DL's replacement? or are they gonna have another "let's find our adc"
TSM QTPIE!!! make it happen! c'mon its only 1 split...what can go wrong?
: If we send proof of some one threatening to kill you they should be permanent ban
completely agree! if this were out of a "cpu realm" that guy would be arrested for terroristic threats... Riot should have a zero acceptance policy on in life real threats to harm or dismember someone... like come on!
: Don't we already have an SKT Ezreal skin? Or was that someone else?
> [{quoted}](name=OprahIsMyWaifu,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=GIZAoWYz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-24T07:25:01.994+0000) > > Don't we already have an SKT Ezreal skin? Or was that someone else? TPA
: Riot Pls: Ranked Pls - 2017 Season Ranked Changes
am i reading that correctly that the RANKED season 7 will start in DECEMBER?? isnt that realllly early for riot? is that enough time for an offseason especially with major reworks such as assassins coming online?
: Someone is kill-stealing on purpose. Is that considered punishable offense?
thats not only NOT punishable but thats SUPPOSED to happen??? dude play a ranked game u wont get 2 roams all day.... and wish you had someone like that! holy shit bot games? get real! relax and chill / lvl up thats the point of those games... wow
: I'm silver and I'm STILL scared of learning to jungle because I never learned, and now I feel like I can never learn because people will flame at me if I try in norms, and nobody ever wants a jg in bot games. I want to learn to jungle, but I'm not really sure I am willing to take the heat.
dont watch trick cuz u wont understand what/why hes doing and hes more of a specic pattern reason of jungling which isnt ideal unless ur team knows what ur doing. foxdrop is a strongly suggested and real stream to watch he's very knowledgeable and amazing too. also....just go learn thru some mistakes play norms and tell ur team ur just learning and ask them for tips if they flame then simply mute.... put ur man pants on and get out there... you arent gonna learn everythng thru vid... go smite that 50-50 baron during cc chains and team fights and peel offs and then tell me u got it down pat cuz u watched a pro do it once/twice. to be truthfully honest if u wanna look good in a norms game while "learning" jungle i recommend going into a custom first and just learning your route and getting good at kiting and getting thru ur clears...(yes that forces u to learn lvl 1 clears)
Rioter Comments
: Bugsplat.. dont want to get penalized.
usually for a new leaver/dodge etc its only a 5 min time out second or third time is like anywhere from 10-30 mins and after that thats when u start getting "low priorty games" etc ur fine man
: > [{quoted}](name=C9 Rinnegan,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=VOzEEHys,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-09T08:17:22.562+0000) > > Honestly Svens not even that good, Impact? He only manage to do good towards the end of the NA playoff and haven't shown much since Worlds started tmorow is his day to shine
> [{quoted}](name=tplegs0708,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=VOzEEHys,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-09T08:17:58.480+0000) > > tmorow is his day to shine and i think sven is much better jungler then most give credit for... i mean do u see who he teams with... he's not the superstar on that team and plays better that way
: > [{quoted}](name=tplegs0708,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=VOzEEHys,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-09T08:13:52.542+0000) > > if ur talking straight up best 5.. > > impact > sven > bjerg > sneaky > bio Honestly Svens not even that good, Impact? He only manage to do good towards the end of the NA playoff and haven't shown much since Worlds started
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Rinnegan,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=VOzEEHys,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-09T08:17:22.562+0000) > > Honestly Svens not even that good, Impact? He only manage to do good towards the end of the NA playoff and haven't shown much since Worlds started tmorow is his day to shine
: 2013 GamingGear.EU beat TSM 2014 Europe got Kabum'd 2015 paiN stomp CLG Wildcard masterrace
> [{quoted}](name=Palmeiras SerieB,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=y9qtaTER,comment-id=000000020001,timestamp=2016-09-02T00:00:18.030+0000) > > 2013 GamingGear.EU beat TSM > 2014 Europe got Kabum'd > 2015 paiN stomp CLG > > Wildcard masterrace 2016 GRP A got ANL'd i mean... albus nox luna'd
: Lets just talk about TSM skins, Like for fun LOL
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Rinnegan,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=y9qtaTER,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-09-01T06:07:21.132+0000) > > TSM {{champion:41}} > TSM {{champion:421}} > TSM {{champion:134}} > TSM {{champion:236}} > TSM {{champion:201}} > ------------- sven would be nidalee or even lee sin and biofrosts would be nami or bard prob bard his first debut on bard in the lcs was insane! player of the game i believe
: I just thought of the BEST NA ROSTER 2017
if ur talking straight up best 5.. impact sven bjerg sneaky bio
Rioter Comments
Xeref (NA)
: So becasue TSM lost to RNG theres no tie breaker... BULLSHIT! RNG lost to SPY who only won 1 game. It is a tie do a fucking tie breaker you cheating bastards
> [{quoted}](name=Xeref,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=8V8mZIeA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-10-09T01:54:49.653+0000) > > So becasue TSM lost to RNG theres no tie breaker... BULLSHIT! RNG lost to SPY who only won 1 game. It is a tie do a fucking tie breaker you cheating bastards they didnt "just lose to RNG" they lost evertime they faced em.... YOU want a tie breaker? then EARN it... win ONE of TWO matches and you'll get it... cant win EITHER then u lose the head2head... simple ANX and ROX had their tiebreaker...wanna know why? cuz they both won 1 match against each other... really a simple understanding of the rules.. it clearly says this is a best of 1 and youll face each other 2 times.. all you gotta do is 50% for a tie breaker... but hey at least we had a good run this year and 2017 we'll be back again, hopefully all here and stronger than ever! ~TSM TSM TSM
Ricketts (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Justicar Aatrox,realm=OCE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=kHiWTE1V,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-09T01:52:13.414+0000) > > No, it feels like fate for TSM to have the death groups. If they want to win worlds and prove they are the best, they have to show it... unfortunately they didn't show it against RNG in this last game. So many errors that could have been punished, were punished. > If given the choice to root for TSM again, I mean I still would. There's no point rooting for a team that can only beat 'weak' (i think most of the teams are pretty good, besides g2) teams. This wasn't even a death group. Splyce only managed one win. RNG only beat Splyce and TSM(twice) while looking bad against SSG (twice). They had a chance and blew it, like every year. Even with a pair of star imports and the best domestic Carry, they failed. Personally I'm glad. Sick of the fanboys and TSM hype, sick of Egolift with his traitor trash talk and total meltdowns. I want to see a real hope in NA rise, not see a continuous legacy of failed chances.
> [{quoted}](name=Ricketts,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=kHiWTE1V,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-10-09T02:17:31.010+0000) > > This wasn't even a death group. Splyce only managed one win. RNG only beat Splyce and TSM(twice) while looking bad against SSG (twice). They had a chance and blew it, like every year. Even with a pair of star imports and the best domestic Carry, they failed. > Personally I'm glad. Sick of the fanboys and TSM hype, sick of Egolift with his traitor trash talk and total meltdowns. I want to see a real hope in NA rise, not see a continuous legacy of failed chances. "not a death group"?? pass it around bruh splyce could easily beat INTZ and they cant get paired with c9 and ANX is clearly not to be overestimated... so was it the HARDEST possible? no.. was it the easiest group either? not a chance! im pretty sure put them in group C and watch TSM skate out clear and easy! now onto other points, TSM blew it when they gave uzi 3 kills off the bat on ezreal one of the hardest snowballers when u give him enough for tear or sheen in 1 buy. Also seen some questionable positioning and mapmovement all thruout the game as well... my point is this ultimately, when they gave uzi some tools that madman of a god performed and carried RNG to a win just like Mata's alistar in g1 of tsm vs RNG they performed really well against TSM but sucked against SSG and Splyce... which is just bad luck for TSM BUT i truly believe that if TSM is any other group they make it out pretty hands down... but then prob get knocked out at quarters... but thats another story for another time ....maybe next year time :)
: My favorite moment of that CLG vs ROX game was when Pray tried to ambush Huhi's ASol in the top lane on Ezreal, and Huhi just turns around and vaporizes Pray in a fraction of a second. It makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. He just...evaporates.
whats even better is seeing Kobe's reaction when he does it! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: Wildcards snatch another win
"Ready to set the world on fire?" seem to me he got the thru the fire part down pretty well! {{champion:63}}
: Putting together a bronze-Silver team. I will be the coach. Extremely serious
: I dont see how fizz would even beat yasuo
> [{quoted}](name=specter424,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ocieRVrk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-09-20T04:59:26.121+0000) > > I dont see how fizz would even beat yasuo hasnt played this match up lol
WinBoat (NA)
: The biggest thing that tilts me is when someone isn't grouped during a team fight. I really do not like that at all. Especially if we get baron, and instead, people want to split instead of using baron to the max and grouping and barreling down one lane as 5 when you have a clear advantage. (also please recall as 5 when you get baron, and buy before pushing as 5). Some don't recall and get picked off alone. Most games are lost cause someone isn't grouped with the team. Notice how in LCS, if there is a fight, its usually a team fight involving all 5 members. Yeah, this ain't the lcs, but still, that's what tilts me. Also when you ping someone multiple times and warn them, they refuse to listen and die.
> [{quoted}](name=Captain KIed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bRdUrLr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-09-19T07:22:50.628+0000) > > The biggest thing that tilts me is when someone isn't grouped during a team fight. > > I really do not like that at all. Especially if we get baron, and instead, people want to split instead of using baron to the max and grouping and barreling down one lane as 5 when you have a clear advantage. (also please recall as 5 when you get baron, and buy before pushing as 5). Some don't recall and get picked off alone. > > Most games are lost cause someone isn't grouped with the team. Notice how in LCS, if there is a fight, its usually a team fight involving all 5 members. Yeah, this ain't the lcs, but still, that's what tilts me. > > Also when you ping someone multiple times and warn them, they refuse to listen and die. "baron to the max"? u mean using the baron buff on ONE wave of minions instead of say two to three waves of minioons to do more tower damage? oh no?... SOMETIMES not always but using a split pusher with baron ESPEC one who can win the 1v1 while other 4v4 skirmish IS the maxing of baron... B2.. try to step up ur macro play
: He can get "pinched" if he's not careful as he stands still to do his ult. {{champion:69}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:103}} are most likely going to be played most at this years worlds.
> [{quoted}](name=III BAKURYU III ,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=JE2KqqAp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-09-18T20:02:20.731+0000) > > He can get "pinched" if he's not careful as he stands still to do his ult. > {{champion:69}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:103}} are most likely going to be played most at this years worlds. you forgot the MAIN ONE {{champion:13}} he is gonna be picked or banned AT LEAST 80% of the games
: stealthing while in tahm stomach
twitch activates q while taking damage....it doesnt stealth him... but if twitch activates q then tahm eats him... bcuz he cannot take dmage inside of tahm the stealth then starts when u eat him
: How much will the game itself be?
> [{quoted}](name=Nightmare0261,realm=NA,application-id=AMxvhsRt,discussion-id=pMaaeEFi,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-09-19T18:37:02.381+0000) > > How much will the game itself be? Mechs Vs Minions will be available exclusively on the merch store at riotgames.com and retails at $75.00 plus shipping.
syssun (NA)
: Here is some ideas- Passive - Same Q- Same as before BUT CANNOT BE DISRUPTED W- Every 3rd hit gives you life back(doubled below 50%hp, life the old one), you can activate this ability to also get more attack speed and percent of hp damage for the next 5 seconds. E- Same as before, but give him two charges and in return reduce the slow. R- Words of courage (based off of his lore) - All attrox's allies (or allies around him at the time of the ult) gain a "Pool" of extra hp for the next 5,10,15(at each rank) seconds, at the start of the ult all the allies pools would be at 25% full, but dealing damage fills them. (similar to attrox's passive) If an ally would take fatal damage during this time they will tap into the pool of extra hp to keep them alive. (pool reserve can be around 200hp-300hp-400hp) While tapped into this extra pool they gain extra attack damage and movement speed. (This means while they are below 0% hp remaining) At the end of the time any ally who is under 0% will die. Also regardless of lifesteal or spellvamp once you are under 0% hp you cannot go back above it. Just some ideas, I believe this ult would make him unique and also it is based off his lore (inspiring solders to turn the odds in battle) {{champion:266}} Tell me what you guys think
i feel right away that sounds like a team of ulting tryndameres and kayles running for my face which i cant kill them...5 undead targs...think of the backdooring with that ult...no way...too op back it down to 5/6/7 secs MAX even then thats a good lengthy time
: TSM is NA's best chance of getting semi's. C9 has a decent chance to get out of groups, but it is a tossup. CLG is almost certainty going to get rekt, sadly. In other news, Korea is going to win worlds, spoilers.
> [{quoted}](name=PartyPanda12,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=r9VwBAKa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-09-14T03:53:53.542+0000) > > TSM is NA's best chance of getting semi's. C9 has a decent chance to get out of groups, but it is a tossup. CLG is almost certainty going to get rekt, sadly. > > In other news, Korea is going to win worlds, spoilers. so misinformed and no NA heart... not only will C9 make it out of groups they will make it to quarters!
Mokkun (NA)
: [CLIENT] View Profile Bug
just had the same problem relogged and it was clear tried to view profile of guy in my dynamic que and it wouldnt let me view my own prrofile either
: It would be pretty cool if they raised the prizes for the top 3 placing teams next year. have they always gave $ to the 5th to 16th places though? I didn't think they did that.
: Looking for advice on Varus.
when i played varus mid for a while its alllllll about ur mana pool and how much damage u can pump off with your q you dont even need ur W stacks to do some serious damage later start with {{item:3042}} then go for {{item:3142}} followed by {{item:3071}} essentially mid lane varus is looking to long range poke freely while staying ok with mana costs... means almost always max ur q to do more damage while costing same mana cleaver as well as the yomoos active will allow you to fly up them in comfortable range while getting a few stacks on em then either E or R and snipe while they try to run the burst damage on a full range q with 1-2 W stacks with a cleaver procs and that much armor pen will surprise you...PROMISE other then that u must remember u can out damage MOST not all but most late game with good cd you can fly off q's about every 3-4 secs so play safe if u start to fall behind dont let up too much farm with ur q while trying to poke and win the trade also a good starter item is the corruption potion which for some cheeky damage while ur Q is in mid flight chug a potion and the DOT damage ticks on the Q that was in mid air now thru ur enemy just a nice little tip there also the max Q range when trying to be sneaky about ur pokes can if u go over to a side river brush as if ur warding it... then charge max q you actually snipe most ppl there a few times before they reallize what your doing, giving you a good advantage in lane forcing them to waste gold./ time hp pot chugging if they want them cs when facing enemies like ekko in said top convo number one rule KEEP DISTANCE keep an eye for his E and his w is usually predictable and slow.. just start walking backwards most of the time TL;DR MANA REGEN ARMOR PEN CDR KEEP DISTANCE - YOUR A POKER NOT A FIGHTER ps. if you wanna duel and fight etc like adcs then u may/will need to adjust your build enjoy him also he's a fun champ to play
Dîm Mak (NA)
: Let me save everyone the trouble. http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=squidman4480+
> [{quoted}](name=Han Solo QQ,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=ZmsbpAXG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-22T07:43:12.961+0000) > > Let me save everyone the trouble. > > http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=squidman4480+ ^^^^ thankx bro i owe u big time!! squidman wtffff u played lucian and didnt get a SINGLE kill that game... wooow super trash dont look for silver ppl to boost u out of bronze
: > [{quoted}](name=Cenobite Azaziel,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=6JMLR4Pd,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-08-22T03:54:28.188+0000) > > They were abusing the bug? And riot didn't ban them for life for abusing a bug? In a pro event? "See kids, it is better to search for exploits than playing the game. You will only get a slap on the wrist, or even better, if you are losing the game will be remade!"
> [{quoted}](name=Cenobite Azaziel,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=6JMLR4Pd,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2016-08-22T07:55:53.378+0000) > > And riot didn't ban them for life for abusing a bug? In a pro event? > > "See kids, it is better to search for exploits than playing the game. You will only get a slap on the wrist, or even better, if you are losing the game will be remade!" TSM wasnt losing? casters even stated at that point in the game TSM was up 500 gold feel the salt burn must be a Trick follower...
: When almost every semi final na lcs game has the same jg champs
did u not listen to the desk and them STATE to the public that the jungle pool is incredibly stale? like use ur ears man!
: Worlds Tickets in LA
ticket prices for the seats the closest to the stage aka where the players walk past you.... $1,000.00 PER SEAT....WTF RITO!!
: It's infuriating. I've been on my computer since 10:00 AM Eastern, joined the waiting room immediately at 10:30, and the system kept bugging and not letting me buy tickets after my "group" was finally chose and now I'm SOL. And like you said, plenty on Stubhub now... This is unacceptable and needs to be fixed. Rito please.
> [{quoted}](name=victoriacia1,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=jm8wlUx9,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2016-08-10T18:28:17.928+0000) > > It's infuriating. I've been on my computer since 10:00 AM Eastern, joined the waiting room immediately at 10:30, and the system kept bugging and not letting me buy tickets after my "group" was finally chose and now I'm SOL. And like you said, plenty on Stubhub now... This is unacceptable and needs to be fixed. Rito please. u mean 10am PST or est cuz they only came on sale at 1pm est....thats why it mighta been bugged for you too early
Wuks (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arctic Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=jm8wlUx9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-08-08T17:58:24.002+0000) > > Semi-finals were more expensive than Finals tickets? What gives Riot! Different venues means different pricing :P
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=jm8wlUx9,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-08-08T18:23:24.215+0000) > > Different venues means different pricing :P try again.... finals tix were all sold out in 10 mins then resold on stubhub... top price for a ticket is 1,000 $$
: STAPLES CENTER SOLD OUT IN 45 MINUTES!!!
i set my alarm to wake up and be online 5 minutes before it went on sale was sitting at the website as the clock hit 1pm EST here then instantly refreshed and went in to see the "sold out" sections on p1 , p2 within the first 10 minutes....
Rioter Comments
JoyFired (NA)
: I got in when most all tickets were available, as I was able to go very early. however the bugged as hell site still said that no tickets were available even though no section was marked as sold out and it was only about 3 minutes past 10.
> [{quoted}](name=JoyFired,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=a8bPFG2m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-10T18:18:52.045+0000) > > I got in when most all tickets were available, as I was able to go very early. however the bugged as hell site still said that no tickets were available even though no section was marked as sold out and it was only about 3 minutes past 10. EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! (im thinking they were not really for sale in the beginning or EXTREMELY limited seats...)
: They said that it's possible that more tickets become available. "There will be extremely limited quantities released in early September based on our final production setup. If you want to guarantee a seat at Finals, we suggest not waiting since we cannot guarantee availability after the initial wave of tickets." - http://www.lolesports.com/en_US/articles/worlds-2016-finals-tickets
> [{quoted}](name=KingBeastly1,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=gEEPUBE5,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-08-10T18:14:13.719+0000) > > They said that it's possible that more tickets become available. "There will be extremely limited quantities released in early September based on our final production setup. If you want to guarantee a seat at Finals, we suggest not waiting since we cannot guarantee availability after the initial wave of tickets." - http://www.lolesports.com/en_US/articles/worlds-2016-finals-tickets IF THE ENTIRE STAPLES CENTER SELLS OUT WITHIN 50 MINUTES HOW LONG YOU THINK AN EXTRA 300 SEATS ARE GONNA BE OPEN FOR...
: The same thing just happened to me and I just made a post too about this lol. I am* so angry and now the tickets are being sold for like 250 a piece on different websites.
> [{quoted}](name=KingBeastly1,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=gEEPUBE5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-10T17:58:57.961+0000) > > The same thing just happened to me and I just made a post too about this lol. I am* so angry and now the tickets are being sold for like 250 a piece on different websites. bought 2 tix for $450 2nd lvl.... the front row tix that WERE "$55" are now ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!
: Worlds Tickets in LA
i just bought on stubhub... prepare yourself for a markup of 3x the price mid lvl tickets for TWO tickets cost me $450!!!!
: > [{quoted}](name=tplegs0708,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=eGdA6RGF,comment-id=000500010001,timestamp=2016-08-06T01:46:46.148+0000) > > not even close... look at dyrus and bjergson and others main accounts... they only have in between 60-70% win rates... da fk u mean 90% percent...ur scales broken... This is much more believable without proof.
> [{quoted}](name=Slappin Axes,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=eGdA6RGF,comment-id=0005000100010000,timestamp=2016-08-06T01:49:37.851+0000) > > This is much more believable without proof. IF u want proof of their winrates look em up on LOLhistory.. its an app using Riots API and u can look up any summoner on any server.. dyrus is currrently challenger with a 54.3% win rate 246 wins 207 losses on main acct - "dyrus" his smurf account is currently 356 wins 352 losses and a 50.3 win percent IGN "a very bad time" bjergson main account "qldurtms" currently 582 LP challenger with 172 wins 115 losses and 59.9% win rate bjergson smurf account "Soerenbjerg" is currently one of the highest accounts at 820 LP 219 wins 147 losses 59.8 winrate doublelift 484LP challenger 168 wins 102 losses 62.2 win percent theres your proof.... THREE pros that are extremely good at this game in 3 different roles, highest win rate on 5 combined accounts is ONLY 62.2% rest are BELOW 60% win rate.... numbers dont lie {{champion:74}}
: Client Crash 24/7 and you get a PENALTY.
absolutely agree... my friend and i have stopped trading between each other in team select as he picked my champ and then client crashed... TL;DR we lost that game... but if u guys are in a call u can wait til the loading screen and then have them RELOG in and connect to the game but hopefully u have the right masteries and runes etc already set otherwise thats a penalty and a half to the start of the game
Herim (NA)
: In my ranked games, I play with Gold V players and Silver players. I'm silver 1.
its actually only a difference of around 5-6 wins... theres realllly not too much of a difference... and if ur silver 1 and u feel u can make it to gold... u should be able to take on ur counter parts... where i find problems is the gold 5 laners going against s3 etc
: is midlane full ap ez viable?
it USED to be extremely viable but then when riot nerfed the ap ratios etc its power fell off big time. if ur good with his ap side ud prob be a bigger beast on his AD side.. manamune IBG and BOTRK = gg
Show more

tplegs0708

Level 80 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion