: Why would I even buy fkin armor?
Yup feels bad especially if you are rammus with your w up or alistar with ult up doesn't matter you still die in less than 5 seconds.
: > [{quoted}](name=trunoob413,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5cN8NP4o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-26T10:06:50.325+0000) > > . Although I've mainly been playing him jungle/ bot , You play Ekko bot ? wtf ?
> [{quoted}](name=potato ping ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5cN8NP4o,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-27T10:48:54.290+0000) > > You play Ekko bot ? wtf ? I find playing adc to be boring in general and have been having much more fun playing people like pantheon/ ekko bot lane. Espcially nice when your support has some hard cc and I take relic shield first so my support appreciate the extra gold income :p not like they need it to be useful but i've had plenty of games where we go double relic shield bot lane and honestly my support sometimes has just as much farm as the enemy adc long as we are doing well and killing them Occasionally.
BCLogic (NA)
: Best Top Lane Champions To One Trick?
I recommend trundle, the troll needs some loving. Don't really see him anymore and he's one of the best duelist in my opinion.
: @Riot Meddler or just Riot , I Have Some Item Changes/Balances
Wits end needs some love I do love the item but can't bring myself to buy it most times honestly i'd rather they just add another 1k gold cost to it and actually make it useful though. It's not bad at all for the price but I'd usually rather spend the extra gold anyways for a better item. I used to build it on warwick pre rework probably still nice on him but they did nerf his on hit thanks to his ult applying less on hit affects. Also miss the aura items :(
: Item to make bot Mages viable?
Don't see how they aren't viable already personally I've been playing ekko bot lane :p. Sure they aren't going to melt towers as fast as an adc but from my experience the extra cc/ burst goes a long way.
: Is spam pinging peoples death timers bannable?
I'm gonna say it's probably not. I do spam ping somethings rarely though like if i'm going to do dragon/ baron i'll ping it a bunch to let people know I want to do it but i've never spammed pings ontop of people or their death timers. In fact I've never even pinged my own teams death timers I do the enemies sometimes if we are pushing into their base/ getting inhib and what not But i never spam it just 1 to let people know they will be up soon :p. Although if I'm jungling I will sometimes ping im on my way 1-2 times or to fallback 1-2 times but never just straight up repeatedly spammed them to try and annoy my team. You could report it if thats how you take it and put that in the report but not sure anything will happen.
: been too long since I played. I honestly don't remember who I focused as a support XD usually it didn't matter because the tank supports weren't that common I played karthus support once XD it was fun as all get out but I wouldn't recommend it XD especially now with how his W functions
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=bzjbLgQ5,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-27T00:53:27.002+0000) > > been too long since I played. I honestly don't remember who I focused as a support XD > > usually it didn't matter because the tank supports weren't that common > > I played karthus support once XD it was fun as all get out but I wouldn't recommend it XD especially now with how his W functions Yup I see people like lux brand ect all the time bot lane and I'm just like hmm you are even squishier than the adc I can now focus whoever messes up first lol. Namis though are just annoying the first level or so when my adc lets nami poke them down level 1 all the time since there's nothing I can do to stop her level 1, Level 2 I can at least help my adc more but level 3 is best for kill potential.
: most probably aren't very good at predicting with it due to the cast time, but not sure
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=bzjbLgQ5,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-27T00:46:26.836+0000) > > most probably aren't very good at predicting with it due to the cast time, but not sure Idk she's honestly usually one of my easiest match ups like I said though whenever she tries to bubble me though I simply w q ontop of her. Could just be bad namis I mean why are you trying to bubble the alistar and probably better to save it for when i go in not tossing it while i still have my abilties up. It's probably the same thing that happens with alot of morgs i face though or at least similair where they just panick or something and end up trying to cast it to stun so i don't w q whereas in morgs case they put black shields up too early and I simply just don't go in while black shield is wasted. That or they end up using black shield too late and I already got my w q off. Good morgs can be a pain but stuff like that happens all the time honestly when i face them.
: doesn't she outrange him though? or am I missing the joke? ^^;
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=bzjbLgQ5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-27T00:38:12.284+0000) > > doesn't she outrange him though? or am I missing the joke? ^^; She does but I mean it does force you to stop for a split second which gives me just enough time to w q ontop of her that or maybe most namis I face aren't using it at max range idk :p
: Yo ho, yo ho
Will you go near the cow? I like facing namis, so many try to stun me when I play alistar and I just w q them so I avoid the bubble all together.
: It is the other players, not me, leading to my losses, what can I do?
If a team mate is struggling you have to try to help them out more but I mean I understand there's some people where there's literally nothing you can do to help them but it shouldn't be like that every game. Do you play solo? having a duo partner helps since at least then you can trust most times that one other person on your team is going to do well so you can focus more on helping the randoms who most likely need their hands held and that think it's your job to win their lane for them.
: C'mon man, the item is actually viable now. As opposed to before where literally only {{champion:96}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:110}} and sometimes {{champion:11}} bought it. Not to mention you can buy it on melees and not be trolling
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Ping King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xL6mEm9M,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-27T00:12:57.656+0000) > > C'mon man, the item is actually viable now. As opposed to before where literally only {{champion:96}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:110}} and sometimes {{champion:11}} bought it. Not to mention you can buy it on melees and not be trolling Pretty sure it was viable on more than just 4 people before :p and that it didn't need such a big buff. I'm also fine with the melee getting rest of stacks at half I liked that change because I felt they needed it and one of the reasons I stopped building it myself was because they removed the whole melee champs getting 2 stacks per auto on the previous version awhile ago. But I really don't think it needs a %increase to both your ad and ap ratios.
: You only win if you get the winning/more skilled bot lane
Didn't bother reading the whole post but as a support main who gets his adc fed most games when they actually have half a brain I can honestly tell you that it does not mean I automatically win. Espcially if my lane is the only one doing well.
TehNACHO (NA)
: Edited. But what you're really saying is Tanks kill squishies too fast. /s
> [{quoted}](name=TehNACHO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rQd7qAPR,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-27T00:08:27.654+0000) > > Edited. > > But what you're really saying is Tanks kill squishies too fast. > > /s What i'm saying is I feel damage as a whole needs to be toned down. Maybe you feel tanks kill squishy people too fast but it works the same the other way around squishy people killing tanks too fast too.
TehNACHO (NA)
: So what you're saying is, we need to buff ADCs to deal with damage creep? /s
> [{quoted}](name=TehNACHO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rQd7qAPR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-26T23:58:20.405+0000) > > So what you're saying is, we need to buff ADCs to deal with damage creep? Don't see how you got that conclusion from my statement. Not saying to buff anyone or anything just that I think there is too much damage going around for everyone.
: Advice for new players to ranked games
Not bad overall but point 2, Garen e has a silence? :p that's his q his e is his spin...... Although I'm personally not a big fan of guides and never used them nothing wrong with it but I'd rather play learn from experience and do well that way. Too many people try coping guides exactly when it's not always the best. Plus I perform well with my own builds that I don't see anyone else doing anyways. Love me my alistar with predator boots and a rylai :p
Shiznyte (NA)
: Weirdest game of my life...
I personally dont pay attention to peoples names so unless he specifically said he was nasus from last game I wouldn't even of known personally :p. Although speaking of a game vs nasus the other night I had a game vs nasus top I was alistar thought it'd go worse but the nasus was bad in my opinion and somehow only managed to get 18 stacks the whole game which well is pretty impoissible if you are actually using q to last hit :p Guessing maybe he just got mad after I killed him one time but idk Didn't seem to be trolling though and i was denying him farm/ cs but still no way you should only have gotten only 18 stacks.
TehNACHO (NA)
: Hear me out here: Maybe the game is really complicated
Solution isn't simple but i still do believe that there's just too much damage going around as a whole :p
Dysnomia (EUNE)
: Is this working as intended?
I'd say working as intended 15 minutes is a pretty long time basically said you weren't there for 1/3rd of the game if you were only gone like 5 minutes it'd of still gave you the win honestly but because you were gone so long you didn't really contribute to the win so your team won but you don't get the points for it. Although I suppose maybe it shouldn't take away points if your team won but again you didn't do anything to help acheive that win either so idk :p
: Armour stacking
So basically a better version of seekers armguard except for tanks? :p
: > [{quoted}](name=trunoob413,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7mNsmAt9,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-26T22:30:49.292+0000) > > I feel like it's probably actually worse than you think because I'm sure you've at least gotten/ open some chests while playing so it's not as if you got so it's not really as if you've gotten all that stuff from playing/ leveling up. Ah shit, you're actually right. I completely forgot to account for what came from half a dozen chests, shit. Now it feels even worse, damn BE is terrible.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7mNsmAt9,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-04-26T22:32:54.095+0000) > > Ah shit, you're actually right. I completely forgot to account for what came from half a dozen chests, shit. > > Now it feels even worse, damn BE is terrible. I mean i know you get skins/ wards ect but I'm sure at least some of those were champion shards.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7mNsmAt9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-26T22:11:09.217+0000) > > From 1 to 30, you should get around 20 k, or at least that is the lowest I have seen, so you can get all 450 champions, 7 1350 and 1 6300. Lemme count mine up real fast. Well I know that this is odd, but its probably because I hit like level 8 before the roll over to BE, but I got a Galio shard, a Garen shard, an Ashe shard, a Cho shard, and a Kayle shard that I made permanent, a Jayce that I outright bought with BE after disenchanting some others, a shen I outright bought, and a teemo I outright bought just now because yolo fuck it. Plus the 2871 BE I just had that is now 1350 less so 1521. That's barely over 10k BE. After about 20 levels, averaging about 500 BE per level. That doesn't seem right to me... Isn't the base average amount supposed to be like 750 or something? I guess if I disenchant these other 4 then it would be close to 750... but I still couldn't buy anything higher than a 4800 champ.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7mNsmAt9,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-26T22:13:28.935+0000) > > Lemme count mine up real fast. > > Well I know that this is odd, but its probably because I hit like level 8 before the roll over to BE, but I got a Galio shard, a Garen shard, an Ashe shard, a Cho shard, and a Kayle shard that I made permanent, a Jayce that I outright bought with BE after disenchanting some others, a shen I outright bought, and a teemo I outright bought just now because yolo fuck it. Plus the 2871 BE I just had that is now 1350 less so 1521. That's barely over 10k BE. After about 20 levels, averaging about 500 BE per level. > > That doesn't seem right to me... Isn't the base average amount supposed to be like 750 or something? I guess if I disenchant these other 4 then it would be close to 750... but I still couldn't buy anything higher than a 4800 champ. I feel like it's probably actually worse than you think because I'm sure you've at least gotten/ open some chests while playing so it's not as if you got so it's not really as if you've gotten all that stuff from playing/ leveling up.
: Zyra mains - this had me cracking up SO accurate:
Describes how I feel about shacos boxes everyone just 1 hits them before they even go invis/ proc lol
: if youre not playing anything broken, youre not gonna win anything or even have fun.
I mean the real question is who/ what do you like? because I don't have any issue playing champions I like and doing well/ winning. Could just be I play these broken/ op champs you mentioned but i've also never bothered watching lcs, looking up guides, seeing who counters who ect I just play and learn from my own experience and I play what I like.
: Man, BE feels REALLY bad for players as a reward.
The problem is to actually make the shards useful you need to actually have the shard for the champion you want if you had the shard for the 6300 champion you want they'd only cost you the shard and 3790 blue essence which is a big difference but without the shard it honestly feels barely worth it even buying the champions that cost alot. with so many champions though and shards seem to be weighted towards cheaper champions though goodluck getting who you want.
: The thing was: It was strong on about 3-4 champions. Now it's actually viable as an option on a lot of champions, without being *too* much stronger on the few that used it.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xL6mEm9M,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-26T21:50:21.472+0000) > > The thing was: It was strong on about 3-4 champions. > > Now it's actually viable as an option on a lot of champions, without being *too* much stronger on the few that used it. Nothing wrong with having niche items in a game. I get that but it's still stronger and scales way better maybe not "too" much stronger if you get it as your first/ second item but full build where 24% could be over 100 extra ad compared to the 25 or so whatever it was is a pretty big difference. Same with the ap.
: Anyone else find the new rageblade 10x more annoying than old rageblade?
Not sure what they are doing but apparently they are doing something to it in patch 8.9
Zed genius (EUNE)
: What's the difference between picking ezreal and running it down mid?
Difference is someone picking ez has the potential to carry games someone running down mid is just trying to make you lose :P.His damage tends to be weaker than most other adcs in my opinion but he survives better at least rather have an ez that can kite in some games than a carry who dies every team fight instantly to the enemy assassin
Cunky (NA)
: @RITO When you inevitably nerf Jhinsoos, at least do it properly
Still think all they gotta do is just revert the item was already really cost efficient before was no reason to give it such good scaling by giving it % increases to ap/ ad instead of flat like it used to be.
: @Riot Repertoir: Please Clear Up the confusion, Our Math Skills Are Horrendous and it wont take long
Honestly I still don't get why they even had to change an already strong item to be so op. Just change it all back to flat stats that stack rather than giving everyone bonus ad%/ and ap%.
: Hmmm... Its as if: Growth offers a % based gain (That scales infinitely) And Grasp offers a flat based gain (That scales infinitely) I mean, Lets not take into the fact Grasp offers Healing and damage aswell. Thats not worth talking about Its all about that health.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QbujIRxW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-26T20:26:57.530+0000) > > Hmmm... > > Its as if: > Growth offers a % based gain (That scales infinitely) > And Grasp offers a flat based gain (That scales infinitely) > > I mean, Lets not take into the fact Grasp offers Healing and damage aswell. Thats not worth talking about > Its all about that health. Yup it's all about the health apparently and lets not forget that grasps bonus health benefits from overgrowth so part of overgrowths health is technically coming from grasp.
: when a third tier rune is better than a first tier rune you got a problem
It's not better though? Sure if you want to compare how much bonus health you got from both overgrowth wins, it's easier to stack since you don't have to hit enemy champions to get it and it also increases based off your bonus health so it scales way better than 5 health per proc of grasp. But grasp is still way better because of the damage/ healing you get from it. What I do find odd though is that I personally still think trimuph is better for tanking than anything in the resolve tree though :P Even melee champs probably don't get more hp from grasp since it's harder to proc safely and overgrowrth scaling off your health so the melee would of got lets say double the hp if he proced it as much as you (300 when it would be less still) but they'd probably have a decent amount higher hp from overgrowth due to naturally having more base hp and probably actually building more bonus hp.
KAZMERA (NA)
: Anyone else feel Ekko is sleeper strong and/or overtuned?
Never see any ekko really :( not sure what elo you are at though maybe thats the issue? Although I've been enjoying ekko lately personally I feel his damage early is lacking but once he gets a few items he just deletes people. Although I've mainly been playing him jungle/ bot , I did mid a few times and top 1 earlier this week. Honestly though his ult is probably the worst part about him feels bad playing him where most times im just ulting to save myself rather than get the damage or something. Honestly I don't even need the damage on his ult and i'd still play him but I do love when I do get the damage off. Like above said though mainly because of the hextech and lichbane combo although I usually get ludens on him too. Although I personally go oom fairly quickly if i'm using q alot but I haven't been buying doran ring due to not playing him mid. And they are changing those items anyways so he should be going oom.
: Is Mord gonna get some love?
I just want morde reverted :( used to be one of my go to top lanes then they were like "nope" barely touched him since.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Yo, that's horrible. I'd rather have an afk than some stupid bot feeding 50 kills.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TsNmr8xh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-26T07:05:48.825+0000) > > Yo, that's horrible. > I'd rather have an afk than some stupid bot feeding 50 kills. They have scaling bot difficulty in the game mode vs the giant teemo :p could have something like that where based off mmr the bot is better/ worse but i mean only so much you can do with a bot i suppose. Although I'd rather have a decent bot than an afk long as the bot isn't as bad as those in the whole co op vs ai mode lol. Speaking of which though why don't we have better bots for co op vs ai? give us bronze bots, silver bots ect for difficulty so we can actually practice rather than stomp some bots in 5 minutes.
: I've never understood Mundo's champion design
He's filling the IDGAF design where you run in cause tons of havoc and never die. Plus if you want to compare him to garen since you used garen as an examaple they are both really similar actually. Both have, movement speed buff, auto attack reset, an aoe dmg skill, bonus health regen, both tanky (garen through damage reduction mundo through his health regen), mundo just slows people rather than silences. Both are also kiteable, Both filll the niche of run in cause tons of havoc and never dying all while not caring about anything.
: Riot get ur sht together pls
Didn't bother reading past the first paragraph but what I find funny is that if they didn't have the old runes to begin with then you wouldn't be complaining about not being able to have 30% cdr from the start of the game.
Seen (NA)
: Can we make conqueror limited to non-crit damage?
Couldn't tell you but honestly anything that lets you do true damage is just busted espcailly when you can have it up forever as a melee person :p
: Why does the game allow a jungler to not have smite
Probably because people can swap roles and if the jungler/ whoever swap they wouldn't still want smite although i'd be fine with the option to change to smite within like the first 30 seconds of game or so then not be able to change them again just incase you accidently dont have it
: What are Darius’s Weaknesses
Honestly? Gonna sound weird but I do well against darius as alistar top. I main him support and play him top/ jungle when I get them sometimes haven't really played against darius as alistar top since conquerer has been a thing though but it went well before then. Why it works? Dunno :p maybe because alistars burst damage is better early on long as you get your full combos off plus if you see darius go to q you just w q him so you are inside of his q and don't get passive stack plus reduced damage from being hit by the hilt. Main goal is to never let him hit you with his blade on q. I usually rush titanic hydra top followed by a rylai for the slow then get tanky. Was using lethal tempo as primary rune although lately ive been trying press the attack and liking it but idk which is better. I also start off with corrupting potion every time but yea give him a few full combos and he should be dead. So i imagine lots of people who can manage to stay ontop of him to avoid his outside of q will do well maybe someone like rekenton/ riven but idk. Plus he only gets the heal if he hits you with the blade so anyone who can outburst him early game i suppose that can quickly get inside of his q.
: Level 3 Ganking, Do it Every game!
But ganking level 3 every time is bad :/ I mean if the opportunity is there go for it but rather my jungler not try to force ganks and die.
Giliorius (EUW)
: The biggest issue with the 2019 ranked format
Not entirely sure how it works but my understanding is you have your ranks for each role but you also have an overall placement similair to what we have now but I'm not sure how it takes those into account or if/ how they affect your overall placement
: > [{quoted}](name=Step Sis Lux,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IkbLd8d7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-25T19:39:58.365+0000) > > Because people are like (COIN) stop only shielding me from behinde and do something (Spellthief) wtf she deals dmg she should just stay behind and shield I’ve had adcs tell me to stop shielding them because It’s effecting their timing and ability to last-hit minions. I’ve had adcs tell me my shields suck even though I shielded them to prevent max damage from a turret shot. I’ve had adcs yell at me for accidentally taking a whopping 6 cs in twenty-five minutes and not warding enemy jungle when we’re pressed up against our own inhibitor turrets. I’ve just accepted the fact that, no mater what a support does, we will be ridiculed for our decisions regardless of whether or not our adc is playing poorly. I’ve come to realize that supports will probably be nerfed into the ground...again, with the plethora of players raging about how “broken” a class that gives all of their cs to the adc is.
> [{quoted}](name=Boltonator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IkbLd8d7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T19:49:45.805+0000) > > I’ve had adcs tell me to stop shielding them because It’s effecting their timing and ability to last-hit minions. > > I’ve had adcs tell me my shields suck even though I shielded them to prevent max damage from a turret shot. > > I’ve had adcs yell at me for accidentally taking a whopping 6 cs in twenty-five minutes and not warding enemy jungle when we’re pressed up against our own inhibitor turrets. > > I’ve just accepted the fact that, no mater what a support does, we will be ridiculed for our decisions regardless of whether or not our adc is playing poorly. > > I’ve come to realize that supports will probably be nerfed into the ground...again, with the plethora of players raging about how “broken” a class that gives all of their cs to the adc is. Sucks being support although junglers have the same issue, oh i lost my lane, i got ganked, why didnt you gank my lane 5 times? it's not the junglers job to win people their lanes either but they act as if it is when in reality it's their own fault for getting ganked or at least dying to the gank because they pushed up or didn't ward Also sucks being a support because when my adc is doing bad even if im playing well i get put into the same category as my adc when people say "our bot lane sucks" and its like hmmm nope my adc is just bad and literally goes in every chance they get, doesn't follow up when I do go in and then decides to 1v2 when i'm not there and so many times the adc (probably just people in general) turn around to get that one hit left on the enemy for a kill and end up dying and not even getting the kill when they should of just let someone else get it and lived :(
: Nice mid season jungle changes
People Ignore kruggs? Why?
: Feeders
You lose, sucks but it happens I mean maybe if one-two people on your team did well and get fed you have a chance but I mean if everyone fed it's not really going to be an easy/ likely come back. Although could just tell them to try playing safer and stuff before it gets too out of hand and if you were doing well early on and saw people struggling you could of tried helping them out more possibly but some people you just can't help no matter what you do even if the play you make is perfect they will still mess up and die for nothing :p
: Need a support for duos in rank
I can support you although I mainly play alistar and more of a night person so not sure if/ when we'd get to play :p
: Kai'Sa mains share your builds and strategies here.
Not a main but wouldn't hextech gunblade revolver be better than deaths dance? guess if it's more of the bursty enemy comp rather than tankier comps deaths dance might be better but feel like kai sa does alot of magic damage aswell so going hextech gunblade revolver allows you to heal more since you'll heal from all damage but deaths dance might be needed more if you are getting bursted. Plus hextech gun blade has an active slow allowing you to kite better.
: If your "tank" is Darius, then sure, if you can stick to them then you should absolutely kill them. But if you are, say, Leona, whose job is to make it easier for her team to stick to an enemy and even has a passive that explicitly says she's not supposed to 1v1 anyone, then you killing a squishy 1v1 is the exact image of the problem with damage in LoL right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Disulfiram,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZzrtHoUZ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-24T08:05:27.290+0000) > > If your "tank" is Darius, then sure, if you can stick to them then you should absolutely kill them. > > But if you are, say, Leona, whose job is to make it easier for her team to stick to an enemy and even has a passive that explicitly says she's not supposed to 1v1 anyone, then you killing a squishy 1v1 is the exact image of the problem with damage in LoL right now. Darius isn't a tank he's a bruiser, and plus I see plenty of leonas get trinity force so they have some kind of damage. Plus I'm pretty sure the OP complained after his game where he played yasuo and lost when the enemy team had a rammus...... who actually counters yasuo. Don't see an issue with leona being able to 1v1 someone either though I mean should she not solo aur sol if she manages to stay ontop of him/ inside his orbs so she doesnt get hit by them? Although I personally think there's too much damage going around as a whole right now, tanks can't even properly tank alot of times because of all the lethalty/ pen / true dmg ect going around. It's really not an issue with tanks right now so much as it is an issue with there being too much damage as a whole going around.
: > [{quoted}](name=trunoob413,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pEBipt5l,comment-id=000000000003000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-24T07:38:40.640+0000) > > I mean to me if you are telling someone to uninstall you think they are literally so bad that they shouldn't even bother playing. Plus I mean how would you feel if you were playing a sport/ game or whatever and your team constantly called you bad, that you suck ect the whole time. You can't really expect them to play better when you are literally bringing them down the whole time you make it so they don't even want to play anymore. Yeah I see where you're coming from but personally I've dealt with that and it didn't really affect me, I just improved etc. But I guess in a game where kids are common they could take things more personally? Alright, I see the error of my ways. Still never get my money back though, ashame really. The amount I've spent I could of visited Riot's HQ haha.
> [{quoted}](name=SupportM41n,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pEBipt5l,comment-id=0000000000030000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-24T07:50:50.379+0000) > > Yeah I see where you're coming from but personally I've dealt with that and it didn't really affect me, I just improved etc. > > But I guess in a game where kids are common they could take things more personally? > > Alright, I see the error of my ways. > > Still never get my money back though, ashame really. > > The amount I've spent I could of visited Riot's HQ haha. Everyone is different I mean idc what some stranger says who I don't know they don't matter to me why should I care what they are saying. But thats not the point the point is you gotta think of every possible way what you saying might affect someone, Some won't care, Others will think it's funny and others will feel like shit. Plus you never know whats going on in peoples lives maybe they been having a terrible day, suffer from depression or something never know but they are like "finally home lets relax and play league" then they have a bad game and someone ends up acting like you all game and they think to themselves what's the point, sure maybe you just called them bad at a game and some other things but that could lead them to thinking they are worthless all together and what not espcially if they already weren't having the best of time irl.
Bultz (NA)
: Remove the damage from all tanks
I mean if im a tank and the full damage person tries dueling me or i manage to stick to them I expect to kill them. Sure I'm tanky but you are also squishy if built full damage I don't need as much damage as you do to kill me. But you should be kiting so I can't actually damage you.
Show more

trunoob413

Level 36 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion