ßjörn (NA)
: OMG! A discord?!
This server is pretty awesome. The Members are nice, and easy to approach, and its great not to have to hassle with a cluttered server (everything is super organized) Join If you wanna have a great time.
Rioter Comments
: Looking to start a ranked team.
IGN: Tyler fcking 2 Solo and Flex rank: G2 Last season Age: 22 Role: All (Fill) Main 5 champs: Yasuo, Lee Sin, Bard, Sona, Graves How long have you played: Since Season 3 Any experience in a team: Yes Strengths and weaknesses: Lane Harassment and Tactical Gameplay, Weakness would be over extension when solo queueing. Why you are looking for a team: To meet new people and work with them to have some success and fun in Flex queue.
Baqpac (NA)
: Gold/Plat Ranked Dynamic Queue LF Players
IGN: Tyler fcking 2 (Gold 3) Roles: Any (Jungle and Top) Jungle: Sej, Lee, Volibear, Shyvana, Shaco, pretty much anything Top: Yasuo, Voli, Illaoi, Shen, Trundle, Vlad, etc. Mid, Veigar, Morgana, Annie, Yasuo, Zed, Ziggs, Heimerdinger, Swain, etc. ADC: Jinx, Ezreal, Jhin, Sivir, Caitlyn, Miss Fortune, Twitch, etc. Support: Bard Main, Alistar, Braum, Leona, Thresh, etc.
: Need Gold Top/Jungle/Mid/ADC for LCS Type Tournament
Role: All (pref Jungle and Top) East or West Coast: PST (west coast) Rank: Gold 4 Summoner Name: Tyler fcking 2 Main Champions in Role: Lee Sin, Sej, Shyvana Aggressive or Passive in Lane, Doesn't apply for jungle: Adaptive and Neutral Junglers (Do you farm or gank more?) Be honest since I will find out very quickly in game.: Depends on the situation / Jungler
Dolche93 (NA)
: [Serious] [Gold+] Team seeking players for Mon-Fri nightly play.
should i do multiple apps if i can do all lanes?
Dolche93 (NA)
: [Serious] [Gold+] Team seeking players for Mon-Fri nightly play.
: Looking for TOP Main must be GOLD+ (serious team)
I play all Tops. My favorites are Illaoi, Malphite, Darius, Ekko, and Renekton Ive played since Season 3 Im looking for other players that wish to play ranked have fun and learn and grow. IGN: NGG Elements
Rioter Comments
: Ranked 5's Looking for Support, ADC, Top
IGN: NGG Elements Rank: G1 Role: Top but play any Main Champions: Yasuo, Renekton, Lee Sin Strengths: Lane Dominance, Large Champion Pool Weaknesses: Overextension when ahead Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak 3?: Yes and Yes
: Looking for SERIOUS players for ranked 5v5's team.
League IGN: NGG Elements Do you have curse voice? (or willing to get it): Yes Role Your Applying for?: Top but can fill any What are 3 champions you are the most best with in the role you play?: Lee Sin, Shen, Yasuo What is your availability(EST): Pretty much anytime What is your Ranking in Season 5: G1 How old are you?: 21 Strengths(Both in and outside of game): Availibility and Large Champion pool Weaknesses(Both in and outside of game): Overextension when ahead. Will you be able to attend the 3 days a week mandatory practice schedule: Yes Are you willing to communicate and receive corrective criticism?: Yes Do you have experience at shotcalling at all?: Yes Have you been on a team before and if so for how long?: Yes many, but most were not dedicated hense why im applying for this one.
: Gold1 Fill all roles Looking For Team
Sain711 (NA)
: Norcal Esports is looking for a Jungle, Mid and Top
Im a Gold 1 That plays all lanes and almost all Champions. I added both managers. ^^
Rioter Comments
xPRIDEx (NA)
: LF Top, mid, and Jg Ranked 5s
I play all roles,but main top lane. i play practically everyone in top except Rumble. Im also G1 and hope to play with you soon ^^
Rioter Comments
Yamden (NA)
: LF Top Lane for our Ranked 5s Team
IGN: NGG Elements Times Available? Anytime except Saturday and Sunday Mornings Champions? All Top Laners except Rumble Strengths? Lane Pressure, ability to function without jungle ganks, Map Awareness, Objective Control. Weakness? Overextension if winning lane too much.
: Gold+ Ranked Team Application
IGN: NGG Elements Age: 21 SoloQ Rank: Gold 1 MMR (op.gg): http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=NGG+Elements Experience with 5s: Many Teams, looking for an organized one. Main Roles: Top, Adc, Support Skype, TS, CV: All, and discord, but i dislike skype. Strengths: Winning Lane, Teamfighting, Objective Control and rotation, massive champion pool Weaknesses: Overextension, I play mainly ad tops, so my lack of ap can be a problem if we have an ad mid, but i have a couple. Why should we pick you? Because i can be a serious member of your team and i have the willingness to want the team to succeed. I also love the team ranked environment and if need be can shotcall.
Rioter Comments
Rh2ridoy (NA)
: [LFM] - [SERIOUS] - Looking to create a serious and dedicated ranked team
IGN: NGG Elements Age: 21 Rank: Gold 2 Role: Fill (Any Position) Main Top and Mid Top champions in the role(5 min): Yasuo, Renekton, Ahri, Annie, Sona Can you make the following times? Monday-Thursday: 8-11pm on weekdays (7-10pm CST) (5-8pm West Coast): Yes Shotcalling ability(1-10): Depends on the Team and if someone can shotcall better. 7. Prior Team Experience: Many Teams, Looking for a dedicated one. Strengths: Lane Dominance, Splitpushing, Objective Control, Theorycrafting, Large champion roster Weaknesses: Overextension, Still learning Hard counters, Not familiar with new poppy yet.
: EmberZgaming looking for dedicated ranked 5's players!!
IGN: Windwaker Yasuo ROLE: Any Role (Play All) Main Support RANK: Gold 2 Any team experience: Many teams and also Coach for lower elo teams. What time available: Any Time Especially during evenings Anything you want to tell us : I really am looking forward to team play and hope i can be a great addition to yours ^^
: Looking For Top and Mid For Team (Gold+)
In-Game Name: Windwaker Yasuo Age: 21 Rank: G2 Role: Fill (All Roles) OP.GG (or any stats) Profile Link: http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Windwaker+Yasuo Champion Pool: Pretty much anything Strengths: Lane Harassment, Splitpushing, Teamfighting Weaknesses: Overextension Timezone: PST Teamspeak 3: I have Skype, TS, Discord, and Curse.
: Serious Team looking for a support or a top lane
: West Side Scuttlers Recruitment (Adc, Support, and Top)
IGN- Windwaker Yasuo (Main) or Ap is so OP (Alternate Account) Current Rank- G2 Strengths (5) 1) Extensive Champion Pool 2) Map Awareness 3) Game Knowledge 4) Team Play Experience 5) Positioning and Mechanics Weaknesses (2) 1) Not as experienced on some Champions which leads to over extension or miscalculation 2) I prefer Aggressive Lanes Role- Any, but I main Top and Mid Champion Pool- Pretty much Everyone in any lane. My True mains are Yasuo, Tryndamere, Lee Sin, Bard, Taric, Ezreal, and Twisted Fate Shotcalling Ability (1-10)- 7, I have alot of game knowledge and can shotcall well, but i dont know about everyone elses playstyles yet on your team. ^^ Experience with league- On my main account since S3, but been following league since S1 How long have you been playing League of Legends?- S3 Age- 21 Time Zone- PST, California
Zaoc (NA)
: Skilled Support Looking For Duo
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=thefatbardstard G2
Rioter Comments
Monky (NA)
: Looking For Gold - Plat 5 Players for Ranked 5s!
IGN: TheFatBardstard ROLE DESIRED (ONLY ONE): All roles But Jungle Is Great. OP.GG LINK: http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=thefatbardstard 3 DAYS THAT WORK FOR YOU: Any But on mainly in the evening YOUR BEST CHAMPION(S) (LIMIT 5) (ROLE DESIRED): Jungle, Lee Sin (Main), Shyvana, Vi, Udyr, and Yasuo is my true main. WHY I SHOULD PICK YOU OVER THE GUY THATS BETTER THAN YOU: Im willing to learn and get better both as a player, and as a team. SOMETHING YOU SUCK AT IN GAME (YOU NOONE ELSE): Finding other ppl to play with

tyler fcking 2

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion