: "But he is only lvl 15 x)" That was the prior post. Thats what brought your level into this. I was responding to that quote. Not to you. So are you claiming you didnt know about gold generating items for supports after your thresh game? But how would Riot know you're supporting? Typically kassadin doesnt go support, so when you lock in kass support hows Riot going to recommend a build for support when they dont have one for kass on that role? I already listed reasons to you on how you were trolling in another post. see my post Jacadi replied to. So dont take stuff out of context to fit your argument. There'd be no reason for me to re-list the things you did that were int feeding. The mods should take this post down for trolling the boards honestly. Its clear you were int feeding. And flashing to drop vision in the 1v2 which led to your 2nd death. You wanna tell me a level 15 considers that who is learning the game? heres what i think, you're a smurf who got autofilled instead of getting mid. Decided you're gonna play Kass support despite your team not wanting it because thats your right. Then when lucian decided not to fight with you, you continued to play as if you had your team's support when you didnt. And you knew you didnt and still continued to play the way you were. The river invade that you were checking for. You saw it, you couldve flashed away, there was 3 people on you and no one was moving from your team and you sat there auto attacking. You didnt die for checking, you died because you wanted to. Right off the bat you're stretching the truth about how the play went down and the vod proves it. You're level 2 at 8 mins and still buying control wards as if you can protect them when in reality you're taking gold from your team and giving it to the enemy team in the form of control wards. You killed a minion with your W while the entire next wave was coming. And all you had casted was a Q so you had over 95% of your mana left. And you still took the minion. You were doing the little things to int, while acting like you're playing the game. I hate to break it to you, anyone actually playing the game to win wouldnt hit 21 deaths with 1 kill participation, earn 700 gold over the course of the game while passive gold earned was 3100 for you. Had you bought a support item and sat in fountain and done nothing else you wouldve got that much gold by 21 mins. Conclusion: You were trolling the game, got banned, then you decided to troll a Rioter who didnt listen to you, and now you came onto the boards to troll the boards. There i didnt bring your level into it.
What do you mean by "flashing to drop vision?" I just flashed after the Ahri and away from the Kaisa. Also clearly during the river "invade" I figured we'd be fine there since it was at least a 3v3. Most of my control wards lasted a decent amount of time and I bought them because I couldn't afford anything else at the time. And was does taking a minion with a w have to do with anything? You also have to consider most of our team was doing poorly so it was kind of hard to actually get kills/assists when other people were dying a lot too and not doing any damage
: Deaths: 1. You got lucky and Ahri missed her charm. Kai'sai stepped out of the bush, and Mundo popped into view. At best around you is a Lucian for a 2v3. Hardest CC your team has is the micro silence on Kas Q, which you probably didn't know about. Meanwhile enemy has a Slow spam with Mundo and Charm from Ahri. They had numbers and cc advantage. 2. I wouldn't call that cheese. You destroyed a ward which revealed you on mini map. You had a chance to walk back towards your teams blue/gromp and return to lane from that tri bush. Instead you kept trying to force through the river. (Side note, still looks like you were going to try to steal the blue from your jg.) 3. Lucian probably had no faith left in you after the first two deaths. Again, you could have walked away, but you greeded for the kill. Tunnel vision. 4. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't realize an Ahri Charm would be blocked by a minion. I'll give you the benefit that you just placed yourself poorly. At this point though, they are level 2 and 3 compared to your level one. 5. No reason to be that far up when you have that level disadvantage. With the disparity you and Lucian probably lose the 2v2. So he fell back to wait for the lane to push to you al again. 6. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you couldn't cancel your auto on the blast cone once the dragon slain was announced. I wouldn't even say Ahri roamed since she was leaving the dragon pit and you Q'd her first. Even knowing she was there, you tried to chase the low health Mundo. I'll chalk tunnel vision here, but don't try saying Ahri roamed when she was there when you started. 7. Ez was dead before you even arrived. Xerath wasn't in ult when you started to farm mid. He stunned you when you were running past the minions to try and fight the lvl 6 Xerath as a level 2 Kassadin. A minion hit actually finished you because you tried to fight him while he had minions and you had none. 8. Still level 2, enemy bot both lvl 6. Yeah, Kaisai almost died. Oh, but only one person chased you. It was the Kaisai. 9. Lvl 3 Kassadin tried to solo engage a lvl 6 Press the Attack Kaisai. By this point she has a level advantage on you, and probably an item advantage on Lucian. Realistically making it a 1v1 fight with Lucian where she can't bash his face with money sacks. 10. Lvl 3 Kassadin tries to TP flank the lvl 7 Press the Attack Kaisai while enemy minions are already at the tower. See 8, for reason why Lucian engaging with is a bad idea. 11. I wouldn't even call that accidentally since it looked like you were walking around the enemy Minions to go attack Xerath. Ahri had also just left that lane to the bot river and you were there to see it. 12. Yeah no. You ignored the Honey fruit plant that could have given you health. Ahri sits on a ward you had just placed. Instead of going up towards blue, you continue hitting the scuttle. While being 1 hit away from death on a lvl 5 Kassadin at 11:30. 13. Yeah, Mundo tower dives. Instead of trying to walk away from the circle Xerath ult provides, walks into it. Quick break. 13 minutes in 13 deaths. Items: Boots, Tear, Cloth armour, and 1 control ward. Drops control ward in base. Oh, and again looks like trying to steal your jungler's buff. Red one this time. .14. Ez walks away, looking like he is trying to let you farm. GP doesn't land a lucky barrel, he does a barrel chain. You also tried to poke the lvl 9 Gp while being a lvl 5 Kassadin. .15. You see how much damage GP is doing. And you tried to engage on him twice. Once being below half health before he kills you. Not even a tower dive. .16. You popped out of the bush a couple of times before you even warded it. You didn't even try to R away from the Xerath ult. .17. YOU ENGAGED ON HER AWAY FROM YOUR TOWER. Also, she is 3 level higher than you and just killed the Lucian before you arrived. .18. Engaged the Kai'sa who is 4 lvls higher now. Ahri didn't even hit you with damage. She got an assist because spooky ghosts slowed you. .19. I'll give you bad call, but clearing minions would be only thing you do. .20. A ha ha ha ha. You didn't even go for the Mundo. You engaged on the Xerath, who was 3 lvls higher and near full health. the Mundo came back when you engaged on the Xerath. .21. Yes she did Ult in because Ezreal was marked. Instead of using your ult to try and get away. You decide to mosey back towards fountain within her reach. Game was done at this death though.
Alright again you gotta stop questioning my integrity. It is literally the one thing I can't stand. I was leashing the damn buffs for my jungler and I would appreciate it if you didn't try to falsely accuse me of things. But anyways, here we go. First of all you continuously ignore the fact that I WAS LAGGING. LIKE A LOT. I've mentioned it plenty of times. Many deaths were due to me misclicking due to lag(e.g. accidentally clikcing xerath instead of mundo), or COMPLETELY DISCONNECTING WHERE MY CHAMP WAS FROZEN ON MY SCREEN(e.g. "trying to fight kaisa"). I guess I'll again go over all the deaths and explain them with what you said about them in mind. Btw you misnumbered all the deaths since you said death #1 twice so keep that in mind when reading them(i.e. my death number will be one higher than yours) 1: Ezreal was also nearby so we had 3 people ready to fight. I didn't see the Mundo at first so it looked like a 3v2 to me. Also btw before I contine you have to consider that you are treating me like a pro or something. Like everything you say is assuming I do some optimal strategy THAT I CLEARLY DID NOT KNOW ABOUT BECAUSE I'M NOT CHALLENGER. 2: In my mind that wasn't "forcing" myself through river. I was just walking to lane. I wouldn't expect someone to be just sitting randomly in that bush. 3: In my mind if I had walked a way I would have died so I might as well go for the kill and trade my life for it. Again IF THAT IS BAD REASONING, YOU CAN'T EXPECT ME TO KNOW ANY BETTER BECAUSE I AM NOT A VETERAN PLAYER. 4: I didn't see Ahri therefore I figured she had recalled. With lucian right there, I saw nothing wrong with that teleport(keep in mind even if someone "shows" on the map, I don't always see them because I am not perfect) 5: I figured worst case scenario I would throw a q and run away with shield. Obviously I did not expect to die because I don't know what my limits are since I haven't been in bot lane very much or played the champion. 6: I guess I don't know what "roam" means exactly, but what I meant was I went after the mundo thinking I could kill him and I died due to 3 people hitting me (mundo,ahri, xerath). And like I mentioned, I'm pretty sure(haha maybe I'm very wrong tho), that I would've killed Ahri had Xerath not "roamed?" My hp was higher than Ahri's while fighting. 7: I play on locked camera so the last time I checked he was in ult, and I already started to move forward before realizing he was no longer in ult. At this point I was like "oh shit" and q'd him in hopes I could dodge afterwards and worst case scenario the shield would protect me. But anyways landed the stun unfortunately and shit on me(and as you can clearly see I tried to retreat afterwards knowing he would kill me). If I had continued moving forwards after being stunned then you could say it was inting. 8: Are you blind? Ahri chased for a while, kaisa chased the entire way, and xerath came a little close and tried to hit an ability on me. Anyways, failed to kill someone who tower dove. Def not an intentional feed. 9: You know that lag I was talking about? Yea happened a bit there. 10: In my mind at the time I figured a 2v1 would still be in our favor even though Kaisa has level item adv. Again, I'M NOT A VETERAN SO I AM NOT WELL ENOUGH INFORMED TO KNOW THAT WAS A BAD DECISION. 11: So I'm just supposed to expect Ahri to come back immediately? Maybe you would but a level 15 player should not expect her to be there. And yea I tried to poke xerath with a q. In my mind even if he hits me the q shield would absorb the hit, but hopefully he wouldn't hit me(am i just supposed to expect him to hit me every time?) 12: Didn't expect anyone to come. I wanted to quickly take the scuttle before the enemies got it and recall. Didn't even think about the honeyfruit. I also noticed Ahri a bit after she "showed" on the ward. You know why? Because I'm not perfect. I have tunnel vision, and I play on locked camera. As soon as I saw her(that is me seeing her, not you) I walked away and then kaisa cut me off. 13: That is me trying to dodge. Sounds very insulting when you say it like that. I did not "walk into it." If it were a hard to hit ability then Xerath would be a terrible champ. Obviously it's not supposed to be easy to dodge. And also HIGH PING. AGAIN HIGH PING. Quick break: Control Ward drop in base was accident. I have quick cast on(or whatever it's called) so accidentally pressing the number key drops the ward. I leashed red buff for Kindred. Did not try to steal. Quit questioning people's integrity dude, makes you look like a jerk. 14: As a newer player, I did not realize how far his range was. I figured I was far enough back. And by lucky, I meant that it just barely hit me(in which case maybe argue that he is just a very skilled player and I deserved to die) 15: He tanked a tower shot while killing me so I thought that was a tower dive. Anyway I just tried to quickly clear the wave because at that poing I figured it was worth getting the experience even if I died(which I was hoping I wouldn't die that quickly but oh well) 16: Did you mean to say Gangplank popped out of the bush before warding it? Yea I noticed that in the replay. In game however I truly HAD NO IDEA AT ALL HE WAS THERE. Like I straight up did not see him on my screen in game. Guess I need to work on my peripheral vision. What do you mean I didn't try to R away from Xerath ult? By the time I realized he was ulting it had already hit me. I don't have .0000001 sec reaction time. Again it's not fair to assume a level 15 player is going to having amazing mechanics and make the optimal decisions all the time. 17: I guess I was kind of "away" from tower? To me that seemed pretty close. It pisses me off when people hit me under tower so I R'd forward and hit her with a couple of abilties while trying to clear the wave quickly at the same time. I expected her to chunk me to half hp and I would walk back towards tower and hope someone else would come defend. However If I'm seeing it correctly she literally hit like one q and one auto and I died((like c'mon, thats just insane. am I really supposed to expect THAT much dmg!?) I even zoomed in and out on her in the replay showing how ridiculous I thought that damage was. 18: Like I said, I figured Kindred was coming too. Kindred kept killing lots of people earlier so I figured he alone was strong enough to take on kaisa, so we'd definitely beat her if he came to. Again to you that probably sounds like dumb thinking, but that's what went on in the mind of a level 15 player. 19: No need to discuss this since you gave me bad call 20: Again like I said HIGH PING. Cause me to misclick on the damn Xerath(believe me I was FURIOUS in game when that happened>:( ) 21: Watch the replay closer. Bottom left hand corner shows cooldowns. My ult was on cooldown from using it to clear minions. Kaisa had already killed me by the time it came back off cooldown so "moseying" back to tower was my only option I'm afraid :( Appreciate the feedback on each death, however you really just aren't taking lots of things into consideration. Hopefully these responses clear some of those up.
: It kind of is. As you level up, you get better. Constitution gives more health. Attack raises accuracy to hit. Strength increases potential damage. Etc etc. Seriously though, there are some good games out there that you have missed then. Granted that is just my opinion. Maybe RPGs or D&D esque games aren't your cup of tea though.
Yea but I don't PVP and all bosses are higher level than you but you kill them anyways due to prayers and dodging abilities
: I wasnt the one who brought your level into it. Idk if you read the prior response or not. And your gameplay does warrant a ban, but its not so be it because thats why ywe're talking about this.
"Does this sound like a level 15 player who doesnt know what a support item is?" That's bringing my level into it. Sounded like you were suggesting I'm supposed to have knowledge of support items and other things about the game because I used a sort of gamer vocabulary if you will. If I'm supposed to take this "support item" on any and every champ that is in support then Riot should FORCE you to do it(i.e. You start with it in your inventory and however much it costs is subtracted from starting gold.) If the game doesn't require you to play certain champs in certain roles and doesn't technically require specific items for said champs then that can NEVER be used as grounds as saying someone is trolling or intentionally feeding if they don't get those items or play champs in specific roles.
: Have you never played any game with a level up system? Like single player rpgs or anything? If not, there are some good ones you should check out. I did watch the replay. Tomorrow when I wake up, I'll even post with direct response to each death.
The only game I've played with a level-up system is Runescape but that's not exactly the same... I'm used to games like COD, where no matter what, you still have a fair chance at outplaying opponents at any point during the game
: "Hmm. I've died x amount of times and the enemy team has only suffered one death. Since I've been dead that much I'm underleveled." Two instances make sense for the tunnel vision. The near Ahri kill, and seeing the Mundo with a sliver of health after he finished dragon. Considering you didn't even hit level 3 until after 8 minutes. Only a few spots in your replay would I consider something a bad call. Hell, it almost looked like you were going to try to take your Jungler's first camp (blue).
Oh nice so your entire argument is falsely questioning my integrity with no grounds. Did you even watch the replay btw? Around half of my deaths were under my own tower because the Xerath has such long range. And to be fair, I don't even know how levels even work. That shit was never explained well in the "tutorial"
: You don't need to understand that to know that trying to fight a lvl6-7 enemy as a lvl 2-3 is a horrible idea.
I don't always pay attention to my level. "Oh well any person with a brain would look at their level" well apparently I don't have a brain then because I often don't notice. I have hard time focusing on many different things because I'm ADHD and tend to "tunnel vision" a bit Also using the "horrible idea" argument is not good. Plenty of people realize playing the Powerball lottery is a horrible idea since each set of numbers is like $2 or so and the odds of winning is around 1 in 175,000,000. Yet plenty of very poor people play the lottery and become even poorer. Are you suggesting that they are aware of what they are doing and intend to make themselves poorer? Of course not! They do it because they are uneducated and uniformed!
: He's got the replay up. It's certainly intentional feeding.
Care to elaborate? I gave reasons for every single death. I would love if you told me which one(s) you think are apparently bullshit. :)
: username1010 (NA) - about 22 hours ago You can’t just tell me what champ to play in what role because some are “better” than others. That is a subjective elitist meta only way of playing the game and that isn’t supposed to be penalized Does this sound like a level 15 player who doesnt know what a support item is?
So you're using the objectively terrible argument against the person rather than the defense itself. If my gameplay and reasons warrant a ban then so be it. If they don't then they don't. Don't know why you have to even consider my level or anything I said that makes you think I'm good for some reason? Like you can be level 150 and be even worse than me believe it or not lol. and btw I play other games so I know what a 'meta" is and I know how people flame you for playing certain champions in certain roles:) This toxic community teaches you about that real quick
: You don't need to understand that to know that trying to fight a lvl6-7 enemy as a lvl 2-3 is a horrible idea.
I don't always pay attention to my level. "Oh well any person with a brain would look at their level" well apparently I don't have a brain then because I often don't notice. I have hard time focusing on many different things because I'm ADHD and tend to "tunnel vision" a bit
: Guys, he is level 15 according to riot site, most people play bot games until level 10 or more, he is probably legit, doesn't understand the meta, roles, items well yet. This is a new player trying something out in a normal, why the ban?
Well according to the Riot Chocobro(who obviously knows my intentions:)) . "After reviewing the match, we did determine that you were intentionally feeding. This kind of behavior is super not cool and something we are trying to stop. I can understand that you were dealing with negative Summoners, but how you respond to negativity is important. If you are interested, you can also read more about the penalty system here. Because of this, I don't believe that the penalty was placed in error and won't be able to remove or reduce it." Apparently you have to play similarly to the players you are matched with and hope they aren't better than you. Otherwise you are "intentionally feeding."
: Honestly I'm on the fence. Based on the replay, it looks like there was intentional feeding but he's trying hard to disguise it as bad play. But at the same time, this is also a level 15 account. I remember being pretty terrible at the game at Level 15 so it's not unfathomable that he just played terribly. But based on some of his other games where he carries as the jungler and itemizes correctly, it doesn't seem likely. What seems most likely is he got autofilled playing support and didn't want to play that role so he decided to just mail it in and troll around. I'm surprised they banned this account based on this game though after seeing that Nunu go 30+ games unpunished literally running it down mid.
Are you talking about the Nunu that was on the enemy team of one of my games who LITERALLY ADMITTED TO INTING IN CHAT? Because that's exactly my point. He literally said "our mid banned my champ so now I make him lose" while running down mid tower. I may have looked like inting because I'm a very one dimensional player and I don't know how to play when I'm not ahead, and I don't play support much, and never had played Kassadin
Vreivai (NA)
: Ok, you're not getting out of this. A lot of those deaths I could see an argument to see them as bad decisions by a new player. But the death after the teleport to lane, where you flashed toward them after getting charmed and being at 1/3 health when a flash away would have saved you, and especially the death at 8 minutes, where you just ran up to the Kai'sa and autoed her while she killed you in a few seconds, were almost certainly intentional. It looks to me like you got frustrated at your team not helping when you tried to fight them level 1, then again when you got immediately charmed upon teleporting back to lane, and decided to intentionally feed to end it faster. My advice to you would be to remember in the future that, despite the incessant whining on this board, intentional feeding is in fact punished, and to find some other way to vent your frustration (but don't do it in chat, or that will quickly lead to a permaban now that you've had a 14-day ban) when something like that happens. And, if I am wrong and you did not die intentionally any of those times, my advice would be to watch your rate of deaths if you're having a bad game and go out of your way to avoid them if you're dying at a very high rate. I've long suspected that the algorithm will auto-ban players who exceed a certain number of deaths per minute if they're reported. Even if this means sitting back and leaving your teammates to die, it's better than getting your 10th death in 10 minutes. Don't AFK, though, and don't use this as an excuse to avoid helping your team when you can, though.
Might as well afk then. You only get longer queue times for afking(can't get banned for afk), but apparently trying to win while down and getting destroyed gets you banned :)
Vreivai (NA)
: Only replays from ranked games are public. Normal games can only be viewed from the client by you and your friends.
: Record the replay using a different software, then upload that to YouTube or something so we can see it would be simplest. Otherwise, you would need to use a filesharing site
Tokishi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=username1010,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5iTVLGz0,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-30T17:00:46.215+0000) > > Ive seen players run under mid tower over and over and still be playing days later yet I get banned for getting shit on Unfortunately, due to the nature of your situation, I feel mixed about your situation. Again, surprised something happened, but support kassadin is one of those things that maybe are OTP and in very high elo only. I cannot say I would be very happy to see a kass support in my games as well. If you have been playing it other games, I'm afraid they likely reported you to hell and back.
the Blitzcrank bot email said I got reported in other games too, however I did a bit better in most of my other games and this was the only really off meta thing I had played
: Then you should watch it again and record it via his account. Because I went to your profile and tried to download and watch. It wasn't available, which is the normal thing for non ranked games.
I have the rofl file, but how do i upload it here?
: Then you should watch it again and record it via his account. Because I went to your profile and tried to download and watch. It wasn't available, which is the normal thing for non ranked games.
I will when I get the chance. I haven’t been near a computer for awhile and won’t be until 3 pm EST
Tokishi (NA)
: The biggest thing from this is I'm surprised they banned you for intentional feeding. One of the first I've seen that happen to. Usually as long as players are saying naughty words, Riot just goes their own way.
Ive seen players run under mid tower over and over and still be playing days later yet I get banned for getting shit on
Xurreal (NA)
: Here's the thing: Even if you were legitimately not 'trying' to feed, it can be argued that you did something that intentionally put your team at a disadvantage. A basic reasoning could be that you not only didn't pick a champion for support that is geared towards surviving a growing Marksman's lust for blood, but that you picked a champion that requires a lot of gold value in order to function efficiently without the intention of getting said gold value, and on a champion that thrives on being ahead of the curve, or at least on par with it, which Supports are not known to do. These actions do not do much to promote healthy gameplay from your peers, as the Team's Morale is viable to blows during champion select before you ever hit the field. If any gasoline is thrown on the fire, it burns hotter and consumes things around it. Where the fire is the situation at hand, the gasoline thrown can be the reactions to reactions. Whatever happens from this point is akin to "Anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law" only scaled down to League of Legends. Secondly: You are asking the Staff to break their own rules. Now they may or may not do just that, but obviously, if your comms with support aren't absolutely brown-nosing, you're not getting anyone to break those rules, whether or not you were justly punished for intentional feeding or not. I'm certain that there is more to your situation than meets the eye, as they have criteria for a threshold of abusive behavior they examine to see if situations meet the conditions to hand out instant-bans. So unless you have been a model Summoner up to this point, not having anything in your "e-Portfolio" regarding reports from other players, you're most likely not getting the account back on the grounds that you have points (not necessarily a score) against you already built up out of your favor already. ____ I'd also like to remind readers the difference between account bans and player bans. Pro Players who get account bans can't get the account back ever. It bites the dust. A player who receives a ban isn't allowed to access the Servers. Permenantly Banned Account is eternal, Indefinitely Suspended Player is an undefined. Players may return to the game after Indefinite Bans are lifted. Permanent Bans are only applied to accounts and alter the way the account logs in so that it may never progress beyond a certain popup and cannot be changed for any reason, as your rights to access the account have been denied.
You can’t just tell me what champ to play in what role because some are “better” than others. That is a subjective elitist meta only way of playing the game and that isn’t supposed to be penalized
: > [{quoted}](name=username1010,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5iTVLGz0,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T02:20:43.501+0000) > > No he wasn’t. He’s not even on my friends list since I had recently made the account. I just went up to him and said “hey can I review a replay of my game from your client? I got falsely banned and it won’t let me view my replay.” And we were able to watch it from his client But other people can't view replays of your normal games, only you can. So I'm not sure how he was able to, especially if he wasn't on your friend list.
Well either he could because we’re on the same IP, or it’s a bug in the game(which I’ve already seen plenty of bugs in haha). I have no reason to lie about how I watched a replay lol I definitely watched it from his account just fine
: > [{quoted}](name=username1010,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5iTVLGz0,comment-id=00010000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T02:18:05.504+0000) > > What tactics and terms? The word flank is a term used everywhere. I learned the word “feed” through my toxic teammates every time they telling me I’m feeding. The idea that you knew what a jungle invade was and that you positioned yourself to protect against it. You identified blast cones and how to use it, scuttlecrab (which you also had an understanding of to know that it healed you when killed), knew how to check how many items someone had, what a "tower dive" was, you even knew that you can teleport to wards. You showed knowledge of the enemy champions and their abilities while successfully identifying which ones were ultimates. For a person who has a complete ignorance of support (a role that you interact with every game and occasionally play as I've pointed out) it would be **extremely** unlikely that you would have knowledge of these things. >And are you really going to take the word “never” at face value? It’s called an exaggeration. Sure you found 3 total games out of like idk 40 where I was support(which I was filled to) When your defense for your trolling-like choices is a complete ignorance of support and the items support takes to be a support? Yeah. Because anything other than "never" causes the foundation of the defense to fall apart.
I’ve played jungle so I’ve been invaded and know what that is. I’ve killed scuttle as jungle so I knew it healed because my ho went up when I did it! I’ve also watched a few progames since world championships are happening and learned a few terms from there. It’s also not hard to go through the replay and see the abilities that champions use and proceed to look them up through the client to see that they are ultimates or not. I’ve been trying to read up on most of the champions to learn their abilities
: Was your friend in the same game with you? Because ir isn't available when I go to your profile.
No he wasn’t. He’s not even on my friends list since I had recently made the account. I just went up to him and said “hey can I review a replay of my game from your client? I got falsely banned and it won’t let me view my replay.” And we were able to watch it from his client
: > [{quoted}](name=username1010,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5iTVLGz0,comment-id=000100000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-29T21:28:16.579+0000) > > I built whatever was recommended. I bought some wards since I couldn’t afford anything else. Maybe learn to see things from a different perspective before you questions others’ integrity Thresh is support. You played him as a support (let ADC take CS, went bot lane, and bought defensive/gold items). You claimed that you never played support so that claim is false. You have two other games as Janna (though one was a remake), also a support and you went bot lane with an ADC as support, but in those you buy starting items that are still appropriate (if a little off-meta for support) but are definitely not part of the recommended starting items. So you can't claim that you're ignorant of searching for appropriate items nor can you claim that you only ever build the recommended items. Too many things are not lining up with your claim that you are ignorant of the support role or that you didn't know what items a support would build. These inconsistencies and your general knowledge of tactics and terms you showed in your explanations lead me to be extremely skeptical.
What tactics and terms? The word flank is a term used everywhere. I learned the word “feed” through my toxic teammates every time they telling me I’m feeding. And are you really going to take the word “never” at face value? It’s called an exaggeration. Sure you found 3 total games out of like idk 40 where I was support(which I was filled to)
Vreivai (NA)
: Bit of advice: account sharing is something that will result in an immediate permaban of the shared account if detected. In this case you might have been watching it while your friend was actually the one who signed in to the account, but I'm just giving you the advice because you seem new and may not know this.
My friend is my roommate. I literally walked into his room while he was logged in and asked him if I could watch replay from his account and he watched it with me
: > [{quoted}](name=username1010,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5iTVLGz0,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-29T20:17:08.295+0000) > > I've never played support and don't know what support item is. 6 days ago you have a thresh game and you built standard support in that with no issue.
I built whatever was recommended. I bought some wards since I couldn’t afford anything else. Maybe learn to see things from a different perspective before you questions others’ integrity
: Are you referring to the game where you went kassadin support, took tp, and went 1/21/0? Are you really trying to defend yourself right now? Aside from the insane amount of deaths, you didnt buy a support item, Out of the 19 kills on your team you contributed to 1 which you got. No assists at all. It seems rather odd you got into so many fights to die, but your team couldve never capitalize a single kill on any of your deaths (assuming you at least did something to the target and not just die). Too many outliers in 1 game to say its a bad game. 1. Playing Kass support 2. No contrubition to the team in terms of kills or asssits 3. 21 deaths so you were defintely in contact with the enemy team 4. Took teleport as a support 5. Started boots over support item. 6. Earned 3.8k gold in a 21 min game your passive gold alone was 2600 gold around. Meaning within 21 mins you earned less gold than what you'd actually get passively while giving almost double the gold in kills if there was no decreasing gold worth after a certain amount of deaths.
Also did you even read my post? I said my ADC was refusing to cooperate and I got ahri and/or kaisa down to 1hp multiple times and they would've died if Lucian had simply walked forward 2 steps and hit them with a single auto. the other deaths were mostly to fed Xerath(who our mid laner fed)
: > [{quoted}](name=username1010,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5iTVLGz0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-29T19:58:32.179+0000)And why can't you watch it? Mostly 'cause it wouldn't let me. I see nothing in your match history. That said, Support Kassadin (!?) with no support item? That alone makes me question the choices going on here.
I've never played support and don't know what support item is. It wasn't under recommended section... I heard mages in bot lane were good as supports so I tried kassadin out since he was free. I'll try to find a replay file tomorrow, the game is currently completely down and I'm busy the rest of the day, but I was able to look at the replay from another account by just looking up my name->view profile->matchhistory-> and then it was available to download
: > [{quoted}](name=username1010,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5iTVLGz0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-29T19:58:32.179+0000)And why can't you watch it? Mostly 'cause it wouldn't let me. I see nothing in your match history. That said, Support Kassadin (!?) with no support item? That alone makes me question the choices going on here.
I've never played support and don't know what support item is. It wasn't under recommended section... I heard mages in bot lane were good as supports so I tried kassadin out since he was free.
: I'd be very curious to see the replay here. You had 21 deaths in a game that lasted only 21 minutes and 37 seconds, and only got 27 CS in this time. During this time you managed to die repeatedly on multiple parts of the map, focused heavily in bot lane, implying you may have been playing Teleport / Resolve Kassadin in bot lane. You maxed W for reasons unknown, purchased nothing but wards and mana for 10 minutes, and took runes for tower destruction and tenacity. There's a LOT that's suspicious about this game. Any chance you can get your friend to upload the replay somewhere?
I was trying to go tear first and then I started to build tanky to help avoid dying. I had low CS because I was support. The Cs I got was a little under towers which nobody was covering at the time. I maxed w to help with mana issues early on. And why can't you watch it? I'm not even in game friends with my friend and I could see it from his account just fine.
: Are you referring to the game where you went kassadin support, took tp, and went 1/21/0? Are you really trying to defend yourself right now? Aside from the insane amount of deaths, you didnt buy a support item, Out of the 19 kills on your team you contributed to 1 which you got. No assists at all. It seems rather odd you got into so many fights to die, but your team couldve never capitalize a single kill on any of your deaths (assuming you at least did something to the target and not just die). Too many outliers in 1 game to say its a bad game. 1. Playing Kass support 2. No contrubition to the team in terms of kills or asssits 3. 21 deaths so you were defintely in contact with the enemy team 4. Took teleport as a support 5. Started boots over support item. 6. Earned 3.8k gold in a 21 min game your passive gold alone was 2600 gold around. Meaning within 21 mins you earned less gold than what you'd actually get passively while giving almost double the gold in kills if there was no decreasing gold worth after a certain amount of deaths.
I've never played support so I don't know what a support item is... also what's wrong with teleport? Our mid laner died a lot as well so lots of my deaths were to a fed Xerath from across the map
Kei143 (NA)
: So ... can you upload the replay on youtube or upload the rofl (replay file) so we can see it? We can't see other people's non-ranked games from the client.
I watched it from the client of my friend's account so I don't know why you wouldn't be able to.... I can't actually download it from my account because apparently banned account can't watch replays:)
Rioter Comments

username1010

Level 29 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion