BradNo (NA)
: The thing is, some Silver players don't listen to anyone but themselves. Even if I ping them to do something, they still won't listen. So, I really don't care at this point.
If they played better as a team and didn't make lots of mistakes... They wouldn't be silver... That's what's on both teams, you just have to be consistently a little better.
: Don't really know why this is being downvoted, this is mostly true for all of us.
If more people are down voting than up voting, doesn't that mean it's *not* true for a majority? I feel like that's how voting works, but it's been a long day
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jgmE579o,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-02-21T17:05:00.100+0000) > > Who determines who gets to be the “boss”? The player in the highest elo/mmr
But if I rank up through my incredible micro out plays (supp main btw) and my midlane is a macro God yas player that I outrank, that fucks us still...
: > [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TbqEW1sN,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-02-21T04:58:13.388+0000) > > What about things like speed limits, or forced seatbelt laws? I did not say every rule protects the weaker class, it *tends* to
I would go so far as to say that tends is far too strong a word, but I more commented because it seems to me that the current policies are more akin to speeding ones rather than what you're referencing, so it felt out of place.
: Rules are important because they tend to protect the weaker class in the society, as they might be disadvantaged if rules are broken. The case isn't different in this game. That's where riot is coming from. It's unfortunate, but just try to avoid getting banned
What about things like speed limits, or forced seatbelt laws?
: is pretending to be a girl to get people to gift you skins reportable?
Do people.... Actually do that? I've been a supp main for years. Sometimes maining raka and the other "egirl" supps. Never been randomly gifted, I assumed that was more of a meme in this game.
: The Good, The Bad, and The League: 2/7 - 2/13
So, this is a completely ridiculous request, but I'm hoping y'all are better connected to the backend coding than the support team is (they were nice, but unable to help me). My question is about turret targeting. We know that turrets target based on the closest minion (after choosing based on minion type), but what if two are the same distance? My gut instinct is that it picks clockwise or counterclockwise from some 'zero position', but I'm having difficulty testing it. Despite my best efforts in practice mode, there appears to be no way to guarantee that two minions are equal distance from a turret. Again, silly request, but y'all are very responsive and possibly connected to the correct department to ask (no idea where in the forums that group would be at besides report a bug and it seems rude to use that forum for this), so i figured it cant hurt.
Heretics (EUW)
: Gold... gold everywhere.
It's almost like there's some sort of *golden* standard for nice/expensive lookin things that riot is playing into (along with a ood chunk of the marketing world).
: Okay Everyone Let's have a talk.
If it is just you having the problem rather than literally millions of other players, it's very likely you. I'd recommend getting in contact with riot via support ticket to see what the problem is.
Kattzy (NA)
: This is a good idea. I used to proc my spellthief on turret 3 times right after my adc backed (if I knew it was safe). I'd like to be able to do that again.
Yea, on stuff like that it would allow generation in healthy ways!
Rioter Comments
: How to grief a game without losing LP in 2019
I'd be interested to see how quickly troll detection catches lane avoiders like this. I've noticed a few people posting recently who got trolling bans that were less than obvious shit, not even spam deaths, so hopefully riot is catching stuff like this.
: Farm = Gold = Advantage = Win
^ The answer to the actual question, rather than graph analysis.
: Ban Appeal - I don't think this is justified
If it told you to contact support, it is likely a shield ban. They put those on accounts that may be compromised to prevent someone from getting a stolen account banned. Have you submitted a ticket?
: But that's just it why not open it up so a specific skill doesn't limit what you can and can't do. Really it's not all that hard to do either, you keep the exact same everything but when a minion dies the gold is given to players within range and exp is given to the team level pool. No new assets no new maps and no champ changes. If anything it makes the game more aggressive because you can push and poke without having to worry about minions and if a lane gets wrecked the game is over way faster because everyone snowballs.
To be fair, last hitting is more than just a gold generating skills. Last hitting decides your trading stance in lane, it creates benefits and punishments for pushing/pulling the lane, making wave management a skill. Removing these things would create huge power differences. Melee no longer have to worry about laning into ranged since they can chill safely till their power spike. Poke mages are no longer constrained to poking around the wave since they can position more freely. LeBlanc would lose a weakness to getting shoved in since her weakness of csing under tower is gone. These kinda of changes would seriously effect power balance and just making those changes would require some balancing for that game mode. And, also, you're splitting q's. If 10% of people don't like csing and all the strategy behind it and go to this new mode, it's q times are huge and matchmaking quality is even worse than current, and current games have slightly longer q's. There's little to no benefit for riot to add this that I can see, and there are negatives.
: Team casual mode with no last hit and shared exp
Idk if riot has the manpower available to add another mode like this (nexus blitz isn't even making it full time), but as someone who historically sucks at last hitting, just join us in the support role! No last hitting, and lots of gameplay options (although you may not find success there I'd you're like, a yorick main or something like that).
Glîtchy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nH3AAHI7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-16T22:40:18.661+0000) > > You got stomped by that perma E too ? xD if you mean the heal, yes
The heal that costs her %max hp so she can't spam it unless she gets warmogs? That's like... The least cancer part of her kit.
: Seriously Riot. This is just unacceptable!
So, what. You get in promos and proceed to dodge every game till you have a perfect team comp with players that have been playing well?
KCentra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jWzuEo0X,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-14T03:24:46.155+0000) > > Would you be required to have every champ to play? Because otherwise the top of the ladder will be completely accounts that only own good champs. Well keep in mind - if someone wants to waste time getting to lv 30 and only unlock a few champs - then so be it. I doubt the majority of players would ever do that! Also - what's a "good" champ in aram? I've played in all types of teams - pure tanks, combo teams, the "perfect composition" and the outcomes are rarely what you expect - the beauty of Aram.
https://lolalytics.com/aram/worldwide/platinum/plus/champions/ There are champs with 70% win rates in aram, and under 40%. People would absolutely abuse that, they already do with aram only accounts.
KCentra (NA)
: ARAM Ranked!! PLZZZ!!!
Would you be required to have every champ to play? Because otherwise the top of the ladder will be completely accounts that only own good champs.
Moody P (NA)
: I cant communicate efficiently with pings and typing
Dragon and baron pings should be fixed, they said to let them know if it wasn't.
: Just send someone to go dust it off and it can run another 15. Yeah, it's a one-way trip, but who wouldn't want to be the first human on Mars?
> [{quoted}](name=Reaper Soraka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aALwQ8f9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-13T22:24:25.501+0000) > > Just send someone to go dust it off and it can run another 15. > > Yeah, it's a one-way trip, but who wouldn't want to be the first human on Mars? That does raise the question of what we do with the thing when we get to Mars. Does it go to a museum, or stay there as a monument? Do we build a museum around it? I'd bet we could boot it up if someone were onsite, would be pretty cool to see how being on Mars affected the instruments. 15 years of no calibration....
: It's a shame, but I kinda figured it'd be dead after that dust storm hit it and covered up the solar panels. I just hope NASA develops another way of getting people into space and starts doing interesting stuff again.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aALwQ8f9,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-13T22:37:42.419+0000) > > It's a shame, but I kinda figured it'd be dead after that dust storm hit it and covered up the solar panels. > > I just hope NASA develops another way of getting people into space and starts doing interesting stuff again. We've still got a few bots out there. Curiosity is going strong and that new mole machine looks pretty interesting too. I think private companies get people to Mars first though. Governments just don't care enough unless we find something valuable there.
Morgentau (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aALwQ8f9,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-13T22:10:18.954+0000) > > Sent on a 90 day mission, it lasted 15 years. > > F Feels like my time in low elo.
> [{quoted}](name=Morgentau,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aALwQ8f9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-13T22:30:11.854+0000) > > Feels like my time in low elo. Hopefully your time in low elo doesn't end in death :(
Rioter Comments
Yenn (NA)
: My support is a 0 mastery auto-filled Pyke, against two Diamond ADC/support mains with 100k+ mastery
Luckily that's what positional rankings are for! Once roles get a bit more play, it'll learn that when he's filled support it should be at a lower elo where he can be a reasonable teammate.
: thats what i love about this site. you completely forget about the one thing being complained about. " fall in elo down" the people playing with them will subjectivity lose lp for something outside of their control. they ruin dozensof games before they actually get into their respective elos.
And you'll (on average) gain as much by having people like that on the enemy team, so no worries on the lp over a decent number of games! Definitely lowers matchmaking quality tho. This stuff is normally solved by the seasonal mmr reset afaik, but streaky players/boosted animals definitely get through.
Yenn (NA)
: Consistently having double digit deaths in 20-30 minute losses really needs to be punished
It is. If you're dying that much consistently you'll lose games and fall in elo down to other feeders/a level where you don't feed (unless you have an int-to-win strat like strategic death sion or proxy singed, in which case no punishment).
: i dont understand why people who play leagues dont like caps? IT JUST MAKEE THE WORD BIGGER SO WE SEE THEM BETTER WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
https://theoatmeal.com/pl/minor_differences/capslock
Powerer (EUNE)
: Minimum champion level for rank games!
You've already gotta have 20 champs for ranked. If it required mastery 3 even for all 20 then it would be quite the grind to even unlock ranked.
: > [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fbdfkxEn,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-07T17:11:19.126+0000) > > Yea, a few sites can pull that from the api. na.op.gg is the most popular for review right now, but it only shows the last patch. I used league of graphs for further looks and more statistical info, tho it takes a lot more effort than the nice and processed op.gg data. > > As a side note, I'd recommend using flash more. Even in bots, it's a good thing to learn use of, as flash has a number of mechanical/useful tricks which require practice. sorry, i had to google "na.op.gg"? (There is just sooooo much about this stuff that I just don't know!!) interesting.... also.... that is probably good advice (use flash more), except last time I tried it ... well... lets just say that it never seemed to end well for me ;) guess I will need to keep practicing.... (um maybe.... if I can get "unbanned") ... ... ...
You will flash to your death a lot early on. I still flash to my death some and I've been playing for a while. But it does give you incredible offensive and defensive options. U.gg would be another site to check out (that's the whole url, like na.op.gg) which has runes and build info in an easy format.
: > [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fbdfkxEn,comment-id=0002,timstamp=2019-02-07T13:07:20.528+0000) > > I looked over your match history while I had a bit of wait time, it doesn't look like direct botting, but it's so close to botting habits that it doesn't surprise me that it got picked up. You swap for blind pick to intermediate bots to beginner bots to into bots freely, and your summoner spell choice is very... Bot-y with tp/heal and tp/ignite being most of those bot games (and the norms). Normally this + having sprees of 10 games a day as a self professed casual player is weird, and may be what triggered the detection. I would recommend contacting live chat when it's available as that is sometimes quicker. Really, I didn't know you could even do that? (look over match history) Yes, my game play is very erratic. Sometimes I have a day off and play a whole bunch, other times I might have a really bad game and all of the team rants of "you suck newb/troll" inspire me to return to the training games with bots... Sometimes, I forget to even change my spells during champion select countdown. So, yes my game play is very erratic... I was wondering if if was me, my account or something else (hacked/malware/whatever). I appreciate your information and will probably try the live chat option. Thanks!
Yea, a few sites can pull that from the api. na.op.gg is the most popular for review right now, but it only shows the last patch. I used league of graphs for further looks and more statistical info, tho it takes a lot more effort than the nice and processed op.gg data. As a side note, I'd recommend using flash more. Even in bots, it's a good thing to learn use of, as flash has a number of mechanical/useful tricks which require practice.
: > [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fbdfkxEn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-07T13:07:20.528+0000) > > I looked over your match history while I had a bit of wait time, it doesn't look like direct botting, but it's so close to botting habits that it doesn't surprise me that it got picked up. You swap for blind pick to intermediate bots to beginner bots to into bots freely, and your summoner spell choice is very... Bot-y with tp/heal and tp/ignite being most of those bot games (and the norms). Normally this + having sprees of 10 games a day as a self professed casual player is weird, and may be what triggered the detection. I would recommend contacting live chat when it's available as that is sometimes quicker. Ok, sorry, where is the live chat option? I can't find it?
Check out this link for more info: [https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001713608-Live-Chat-Beta-FAQs-League-of-Legends](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001713608-Live-Chat-Beta-FAQs-League-of-Legends)
Saezio (EUNE)
: Wait, I am an ARAM player but I do missions with bots and I always use either tp+smite or tp+ignite for many games in a row sometimes. Is there a chance I could be detected as a botter? I am level 200 or so, why would I want to level any further, it just gets more sad the larger the number
That alone wouldn't (it was the fact that they swap between all 3 bots difficulties that first made me wonder, not just that they play bots). It's also the 10 games a day at that level and high variation in scores in low level bots.
: After an extensive investigation, this account has been detected as having been leveled by botting.
I looked over your match history while I had a bit of wait time, it doesn't look like direct botting, but it's so close to botting habits that it doesn't surprise me that it got picked up. You swap for blind pick to intermediate bots to beginner bots to into bots freely, and your summoner spell choice is very... Bot-y with tp/heal and tp/ignite being most of those bot games (and the norms). Normally this + having sprees of 10 games a day as a self professed casual player is weird, and may be what triggered the detection. I would recommend contacting live chat when it's available as that is sometimes quicker.
: Dodge Timer
Dodge timers reset every 24 hours ish (from the last dodge)
: Him dash Qing through minion waves while proccing conqueror and damaging you, then dashing on you and Qing again for 50+% of your health at level 2 with little to no drawbacks isn't fun to deal with. In the occasion you can poke back during this, his shield from his passive blocking all the damage isn't tolerable.
I don't think that's intolerable. Unfun, maybe. It's a level 2 power spike. Leona is a pain with that in the bot lane (my preferred lane). That's a champion respect counterplay. Either you deal with his shield pre-ding or you respect him while your wave is bloated. (also, that combo pushes wave, which is a drawback)
: There is a difference between tolerability, and being fun to play against. You aren't grasping the idea of what im trying to put out there. And besides that, my ideas don't HAVE to conform to yours. The issues you have with Yasuo aren't the same as mine, and to be honest your "issues" with him are those that everyone complains about and there hasn't been anything done, im proposing other measures that can be done outside of the normal complaints. You just aren't getting it, but that's okay 8)
As i've said already, I don't have a significant problem with him. I think he's annoying but fine where he's at. 'Fun to play against' is a community opinion though, which is why i commented on the popular criticsms. That being said, in what way is he not tolerable that isn't about him not being fun to play against? To me, that is half of the definition of tolerable (the other being OP-ness, which isn't really a problem for yas imo).
: And besides, you:re missing the point dude. It's obvious hyperbole.
yes, but also this board circlejerks so hard about how instantly people are killed. I feel like the hyperbole drowns out reasonable criticism and makes it hard for riot to listen, which is why I seem like a joykill about it. (and i was wondering where OP heard it, since its new to me)
: Not many people know this, but Yasuo's windwall is only "skilless and op" in lane phase. In a teamfight, its a skillshot and a misplacement could mean your death. The windwall isn't a problem its just people choose not to accept that they need to play around it. And the changes are for Yasuo to be more tolerable in lane phase and team fights. They would change Yasuo to have to play smarter, instead of just free harassing every chance he gets.
But what you change isn't what makes him unfun to play against on literally any of the accounts I listed, it doesn't make him less tolerable. I'm not a yas player so Im not 100% sure, but I think your changes would be a nerf to him overall. Don't care though, it wouldn't make him more enjoyable to play against.
: like https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/ZycwT4MX-perms-banned-without-a-chat-restriction-warning-or-a-14-day-ban
: I dunno, but I'm adopting it now LMAO. Vayne and Yas each do about 3 champions per second
Player342 (EUNE)
: Daily reminder that we still describe damage in this game with term "champions per second"
I've... Literally never heard that as a unit before. Who uses it?
: I addressed the shield, and how removing it would be a great nerf that wouldn't break him as a champion. So one down. Two, the windwall may be annoying, but that doesn't mean it needs to change or be removed. Its his unique ability that makes Yasuo Yasuo. Most champions have a unique ability that is annoying to play against, but the windwall only feels OP because of the rest of Yasuo's kit and extra strengths. And the ult teleporting, you're right I did miss that. What would you suggest as a correction to that?
I don't see why you would change him this much if your reasoning for the change is to make him more tolerable, but then you don't change the things that make him irritating. I personally don't have much of a beef with him. Maybe change it so his ult always puts him on the other side of the target, but he's reasonably balanced right now, just irksome.
: Hear Me Out (About Yasuo)
I think you entirely missed the things that make him frustrating to play against (windwall, ult teleporting you to the safest spot possible and filling the shield, shield providing tons of pseudosustain) and instead just shifted around his strength. I don't think this fixes anything and would make him less enjoyable to play.
: has anyone ever tried support jhin?
Traps aren't effective peel, though. They're an a slow that's difficult to land and has a respectible cooldown, any change in location would gimp him. The only other supportive options he has are his w root (inconsistent, long cd) and the slow on his ult (inconsistent, long cd, heavy limitation on targeting with having to be so far back that he can't use traps). Other than that, he doesn't bring much. Jhin is hyper gold efficient, but he needs expensive items to abuse that efficiency. I can see this being a fun thing to do like an all in execute lane of jhin kaisa in norms, but I don't see it winning much in an even skill game.
: Genuine Question: Balance
A few things. First, death recap is frequently wrong. I think I've got a screenshot saved somewhere of it telling me that dragon smote me for 600 damage or something. It especially has trouble with mixed damage types, but if vayne hit you with 4-5 procs of w (8-12 autos depending on her guinsoos stacks) it would do about that damage. That is the nature of being a late game tank killing adc. Now, as far as countering it, you want effects. Attack speed slows like {{item:3110}} and {{item:3143}} are really good options for her. Against fiora there's a plethora of movement speed increasing effects to make it possible for you to contest vitals. Also, hug walls. This is part of their gameplay counterplay. Now, vayne feels like there's less gameplay counterplay than fiora wall hugging and dodging, but there's still a few. First and foremost, engaging fights on your terms is key to making sure you can deal with her before guinsoos stacks up. Then additionally, forcing her to target swap drops stacks, and her short range makes her much easier to cc than other adcs (making stacks fall off). As a tank, this encourages you to stay nearer to your carries rather than extend your Frontline out to be more protective, so that when you land your cc there's quick followup, but also the danger to your back line for being within 800 units of the enemy adc isn't huge.
: Because in 2019 every other bug in every other game has been fixed, and crashes happening is a thing that ONLY happens in League, and in no other game ever made.
Oh jeez, someone better tell blizzard. Beta for Azeroth did not get that memo /s.
: Dear Riot Meddler
Hey there. I would recommend checking out the Dev corner, Meddler has discussed why they're nerfing her when she's not good, how they plan to buff her after, why they take stuff out of kits, and how they're working on strengths vs weaknesses. Meddler also actually comments on those posts.
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IMEeRWyI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-02T15:59:42.863+0000) > > Because you gain 18 or whatever it is when it happens on the enemy team. Imagine even suggesting that ranked devolving into flipping a coin is in any way healthy
How else are you going to do a team game and have you be the 100% influencing factor in every game? That's physically impossible for every player to achieve.
Show more

usul1202

Level 170 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion