: "Old poppy's ult is toxic and doesn't have very much interaction"
When morde can go into the death realm and fuck up everyone outside while only being able to be hit by the 1 person inside that'll be a valid complaint...
Tolinar (NA)
: Request for Ivern Quality of Life improvement
Last I heard, that range was selected by Ivern mains as to be in range of shield bomb. The rioter in charge had quite the discussion with them, mostly on Twitter and reddit if I remember correctly.
: LF Diamond+ supports to go over my vods w/ me. [p3 support main]
Sure, I will. Can't today through Monday, but I'm open next week.
Jacksin (OCE)
: > mf's tits ... > my comment wasn't about sexualisation the point is mate, that when you're talking about money you will always also be talking about sexualisation. thats how riot markets their game
How convenient that you're picking on one example when I've given 4 others now. Is ekkos hair sexualized? How about caits gun? Maybe people play yasuo and the other popular ninjas for their sexualisation? And mm, that sexual darius juggernaut fantasy. Sex appeal is a part of marketing, congrats on noticing. Other parts exist as well. Its all about playing into tropes, and all of them are money focused. Non standard stuff like illaoi and taric have to be presented in a marketable way or you end up with another ignored champ.
Morglics (EUNE)
: never happened in a game so far , so you must be playing a different game than lol
Masters does get different, but being in a lower elo doesn't change what good play is, and pressing leads is one of the main things smurfs do to fast climb.
Morglics (EUNE)
: cause they dont , one good teamfight outshines every one of those easily i see you are a newbie , so you will see this happen many times , it doesnt matter who has more tower or dragon kills
Learning how to press a lead is a major part of the game, and can even stop team fights from happening at all late game...
: Wrongfully accused of third-party violation.
Woo! Watch out for those sketchy sites, and gl next season!
: when i complete my support item
Jacksin (OCE)
: > Why would riot make that when it doesn't generate a profit, though? Even when she's strong, people aren't playing illaoi or buying skins from her. Meanwhile mf's tits have more animation time spent on them than zileans entire visuals. This isn't because riots artists are sitting there drooling over their artwork, it's because for the same amount of work (or less), they're making orders of magnitude more money.
Yup, that's the comment to be reread. Here, since you need some help: Meanwhile, there's more animation in TD ekkos hair/pulsefire caits gun than zilean entire visuals. This isn't because riot artists are dreadlock obsessed/scifi gun nuts, it's because for the same amount of work (or less) they're making orders of magnitude more money. Does rewriting it without the slightest even hint of sexualisation help? You seem hung up on it.
Jacksin (OCE)
: Again, for like the 29th time, I have no problem with Riot producing sexy champions, re-read my post.
Maybe you ought to reread, my comment wasn't about sexualisation, it was about money. Tropes make money, so tropes get champs and skins. If you find a non trope that makes money, it will quickly become a trope (and get a champ or 2).
: > [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3WJW2kEH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T23:37:33.044+0000) > > There was a big ban wave recently someone said in pb, ticket time is probably still backed up. Don't bump your ticket, but when they respond explain those matches. Be polite and willing to resecure your account, they tend to lift these if you are, from what I've seen. Alright I will try that. Thank you for the information on the ban wave, Hopefully they reply soon, I've put way too much time and money into that account >.<
> [{quoted}](name=TSM AstroFrye,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3WJW2kEH,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T01:47:56.386+0000) > > Alright I will try that. Thank you for the information on the ban wave, Hopefully they reply soon, I've put way too much time and money into that account >.< No problem, and best of luck on the unban!
: > [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3WJW2kEH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T17:02:49.302+0000) > > I'm not sure what square enix's policy has to do with riots, I'm guessing you had cheat engine up. > > Either way, are there matches in your match history that you did not play? I was simply referencing them as the only company I've ever used a third-party service with but one that was permitted by them. And yes there are 3 ARAM games on there that I did not play, but the biggest issue is that they won't even respond to my ticket so I can't even explain that.
> [{quoted}](name=TSM AstroFrye,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3WJW2kEH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T17:58:51.449+0000) > > I was simply referencing them as the only company I've ever used a third-party service with but one that was permitted by them. And yes there are 3 ARAM games on there that I did not play, but the biggest issue is that they won't even respond to my ticket so I can't even explain that. There was a big ban wave recently someone said in pb, ticket time is probably still backed up. Don't bump your ticket, but when they respond explain those matches. Be polite and willing to resecure your account, they tend to lift these if you are, from what I've seen.
: Wrongfully accused of third-party violation.
I'm not sure what square enix's policy has to do with riots, I'm guessing you had cheat engine up. Either way, are there matches in your match history that you did not play?
Jacksin (OCE)
: I'm just so frustrating with Riot's refusal to push past gender stereo types.
Why would riot make that when it doesn't generate a profit, though? Even when she's strong, people aren't playing illaoi or buying skins from her. Meanwhile mf's tits have more animation time spent on them than zileans entire visuals. This isn't because riots artists are sitting there drooling over their artwork, it's because for the same amount of work (or less), they're making orders of magnitude more money. If you want non-standard stuff made, there has to be a reason for it, and stereotype breakers are hard to justify. Of the champs you list, none maintain a strong player base while weak afaik. Meanwhile, weeabo central over here with stereotyped zed, yas, and akali can sit at 45% win rates and be played to hell. The asshole manly men like darius (and Draven to an extent, altho his kit is prohibitive to extensive play imo) show similar effects, as do generic female characters. If you're a designer pitching your idea, how do you justify "its different" against "this gonna fund 2 months of development of legends of runeterra"?
iRhyx (NA)
: League isnt skill based anymore
Last I checked, every champ had a main/1 trick in masters in a major region. The list of reasonably unviable champs is limited to a select few of 'breaks high elo play', like Kalista and (pre changes) yummi. Now, if you're looking to push that gm/challenger, good luck maining the udyr and other weaker picks unless you're a truly top out player, but that's the top 0.05% of players...
: Do you think as a Hawaiian Plat player I can make Diamond push? Also, Coaching worth it?
It will hinder you, but is doable. Quas is the most famous example, lived in South Africa or something and climbed to super high elo boosting accounts. There's tons of free coaching out there, I'd recommend checking it out. Summoner school has the main ones I know about (1 through reddit 1 through discord), but there's also some stuff by aetherton wing and another large server by "skulldog" or some name like that which offers free coaching as well.
: Clash?
A thing I saw said that registration for clash opens tomorrow, and that the actual clash is on like the 9th or 15th or something. It was a friend's post tho, so nothing official.
: I play with a friend heavily who always takes the time to notice and comment on every Mastery and Flair in the loading screen every single game. This may skew my perceptions, but it means my answer is "every time".
Interesting, never met someone like that. I do pay attention to mastery a lot when playing seriously, I like that they added that. Maybe I just play with more apathetic people tho.
: No offense is taken. I am indeed on anti-anxiety medication. It helps to the point where I can be here, on the forums, posting for the things that I feel the game would be improved by, despite the fact it seems to consistently get me vitriol and confusion. However, I don't consider the continual flair, match after match, to be a "small" thing, I guess. But your honesty and openness is appreciated, and if I were not on medication already, your question would have helped me, so thank you. :)
No problem, I figured I'd ask because tbh, I can't remember the last time I noticed a loading screen flair beyond "oh, that's a thing. Forgot about that", and I know my friend noticed far more than me on stuff like that. Ultimately, I think that's the reason you get backlash on here though. To most people they are invisible in plain sight, and so your request seems like a no factor that would take up engineer coding time for no reason (and, let's be honest. Adding that fix would break something >_>). If your current setup in life is working for you, I wouldn't recommend changing it for something small like this. I also get that the input of anxiety isn't something you can just flick off with a switch. It may be something you can acclimate your mind to though, by more actively looking at player behavior in game. Your experiences may differ from mine, but how often do you see someone comment on another players flair? (excluding when they came out, they were all the rage then).
Kimimi (EUNE)
: The real reason why Taliyah gets no skins
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/e11wrf/comment/f8ndzfj The real thread, for anyone who cares
: I honestly wouldn't know what attention having honours would bring me, because ever since the system has been implemented, I've been presented with three functional choices: Choice A: Submit tickets asking to be temporarily chat restricted down to H1 every time I hit H3, so I never have a flair showing at all. Choice B: Stop playing. Choice C: Play, but have continual anxiety attacks every time I see the flair. I chose Choice A. However, while you are correct and I had the penalisation wrong, I still would like not to be penalised for wanting this basic human right afforded to me is what is meant to be stress-free escapism. Every time I submit said ticket, I'm told, "Hey, maybe post about this on the boards." So I do.
Honest question (and I promise, I mean no ill will by it), are you on anxiety medication? I ask because my best friend used to have severe anxiety that really mitigated their ability to enjoy day to day life. It took a while and trying 4-5 different meds to find the right ones but while they still have the anxiety, small stuff like this don't bother them anymore and they're much happier.
MoePhat (NA)
: Why is Riot not doing anything about the blatant cheaters in this game?
As someone who can't remember the last time they saw someone legit cheating in league, what are you seeing?
Rioter Comments
tamaya (NA)
: {{champion:44}}
A friend tried to get me to play that at work >_>
Soniquar (EUNE)
: Victorius Aatrox
Rewards continue to go out through Dec 4th I believe.
: That makes sense, I don't know what to say. This whole thing is a huge mess and Riot doesn't know how to deal with it so they put the onus on the player instead of actually solving the issue, which is the existence of the chat client?
Honestly, I think they're handling it decently. You can check my match history, I hard fed some games climbing at the end of the season (took a 1.5ish month break from any serious play). Didn't get flamed once, had encouraging teammates when behind, even on losses. It was quite nice. Much better than when I started the game years ago.
: They ban in waves so that cheaters can't determine exactly what actions result in detection.
Yes I know, that's literally part of the arms race I'm talking about if you read my post..... Regardless, what I'm proposing is apparently already in place, just perhaps lagging behind the q change which has caused the increase in complaints.
: I just realized I can look up all kinds of statistics and graphs for every region except China.
I'd bet it has to do with Chinese internet limits. A lot of internet is blocked there, with government knock off sites replacing other options. If riot routes data through a blocked site then no one in China could see their shit, so it might have separate, in country options. Not like riot wouldn't accommodate them, even if tencent isn't actively making game decisions, you don't piss off your majority stockholder. That being said, I wonder if there's stuff you could get if vpn'd into China and using services there.
: I think that's already the case. I don't remember the source, but I'm pretty certain that I read that somewhere. Edit: Found the source! https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2018/10/dev-removing-cheaters-from-lol/
It wasn't for tt before removal at least (or wasn't done well). I tried the q a few times over multiple seasons and almost always had myself and 2 Bots on my team. Made the game unfun so I just played ranked to learn what worked and didn't. Edit post link reading, interesting stuff. Looks like what I'm suggesting was mostly put in place after I had already given up on the q, and that I'm just late to the party. I wonder if the system is having difficulty catching up with the swap to summoner rift, with all the complaints popping up. Wouldn't surprise me if no one told the anti-cheat team of the shift until after it was too late to update the code on time. Thanks for the read!
: It is an interesting idea, but you may as well just attach an mmr at that point. Waffles, because they come with built in syrup cup holders.
Would definitely work too, I just figured the bot detection to be faster in and such, but mmr is probably less riot effort. I agree, syrup holders and more versatile toppings. No one eats chicken and pancakes....
: So...you want Riot to pour resources into hiding the bots instead of banning them outright? How about no.
They still get ban waved just the same, and resources required would relatively limited, as you're just branching an existing structure. Riot has shown that they will not take part in a banning arms race against bots, and I think there should be an alternative to players having to deal with it.
Rioter Comments
: It is relevant, but the policy is weird. If the bully starts the fight, and you punch back, you get expelled. That is dumb. Sorry. It just encourages people to be passive wimps.
Punching a bully back stops the bullying though, or at least acts as a deterrence. "how are you so useless" and the following comments do nothing to fix the situation at best, at worst you're feeding the troll and encouraging them to continue by giving them what they want. Maybe we're encouraging people to finally stop feeding the trolls? Been trying since the internet caught on
: Turns out trolling doesn't get you banned
Wait, aren't you the guy who claimed they couldn't climb because of trolls?
: Maybe I need a coach?
r/summonerschool has a lot of good resources (and coaching, altho I don't like self-promoting across forums)
: {{champion:103}} with japanese or korean voice has the best death animation !
Isn't that where she just moans a lot?
myamia (EUW)
: ***
... It's an internet forum. Nothing said here actually matters in the slightest. There's no mind control, they just decided they want a civil place...
Lovelle (NA)
: Other games seem to manage multiple game modes just fine. I'm pretty sure Riot is just too lazy to manage more maps than SR/ARAM.
Nah, cause they tried to make nexus blitz a full time mode, and that woulda put them at 5 (4 w/out Tt). Plus, if it makes money they'd hold on to it, that's one of the things riots good at >_>
: So what you are implying is if next season I go and pay someone to systematically use several different accounts to get me to Masters, this is not cheating it is my rightful spot? and this is comparable to duoing with 1 person on his main all the way up?? Ok, your logic is extremely flawed.
Your rightful spot? Hell no, it's a scumbag move. Is it against the rules? No. The rules have a leniency so that people can play with friends. (which is why you used to not be able to duo when challenjour) please stop strawmanning people's arguments.
Viliam88 (EUNE)
: Do i recieve rewards if i got banned today
Ranked rewards are a snapshot of your account after you finish your last game of 11/18, so yes you should receive them.
: The Crimson Circle LoR cards have some really clever writing
: Qiyana has a funny one{{champion:246}}
I'll have to check that out, haven't noticed it. Slightly odd considering how hard I fed when I tried her... Had plenty of chances to see it :(
Tobykachu (EUW)
: I think {{champion:68}} has the best animation. The noise he makes never fails to make me laugh.
I think he has one of the best old champ ones
: You can't forget the other feelsy death animation - {{champion:20}}.
Oof, yea that one's definitely up there on the feelsyness. I tend to miss it since mid fight all you see is big yeti corpse, nunu needs that elixer of iron >_>
Rioter Comments
: Yes. The author, who coincidentally happens to be your professor, fixed a misspelling in chapter 3 of the ethics book. The old edition is not acceptable any longer.
Rip wallet... Oh look a free pdf >_>
: I didn't study! Can we make it an open book one?
I "accidently" bought last year's edition of the textbook, will that be a problem?
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5c9PVV7E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T02:50:20.284+0000) > > Nami's Q has a low range, Rakan's Q has a low range, Soraka's Q has a low range, Ivern's isn't a global Lux ult that deals high damage lux R alongside shielding MULTIPLE people, Orianna's E doesn't do any damage, Janna R doesn't have a stun as it knocks enemies back a bit and makes Janna have to AFK to cast it. > > I'd be fine if she had spammy abilities, she shouldn't do such high damage though. Me getting hit by an early Q can deal massive damage and force me to get back a lot more than I should that early. > > Edit: Also Nami's Q doesn't heal. I meant Nami W, sorry. Senna's ult is not comparable to Lux's ult. Lux's ult deals more damage on half the cooldown with a shorter windup.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5c9PVV7E,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T02:54:32.815+0000) > > I meant Nami W, sorry. > > Senna's ult is not comparable to Lux's ult. Lux's ult deals more damage on half the cooldown with a shorter windup. It can heal, casting Q on an ally gives them the ms buff from her passive, which procs aery shield, which procs athenes. You weren't wrong, you were just playing support rube-goldburg machine.
: It's not in question whether the person who boosted him is a smurf, he admits it and openly advertises it.
And quite possibly is, once again, wasn't watching. Just commenting that stuff like >64% win rate in MASTER LEAGUE IS NOT REALISTIC. Isn't a real thing, even normal players can hit it. Your rage and hyperbole make a legitimate conversation about duoing vs boosting difficult to achieve.
HercaZ (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wsEM62E1,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-20T15:26:55.454+0000) > > Rivercow op. You build mobis and turn into the ganking waterbuffalo of death In ARAM? or some random youtube video? With current update you wont be able to get your damn wards compelted if your adc is average in farming.. I mean average, if he is dumb AF you get your warding item at 25mins mark..
Rivercow is the alistar version of rivershen, you're a jungler who just ignores farm and spam ganks all 3 lanes due to the inherently tanky engage kit.
Show more

usul1202

Level 233 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion