Rioter Comments
: I get S so often i honestly do not think about it anymore. Maybe just improve your play with the champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=woR4svNH,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-08T12:54:45.818+0000) > > I get S so often i honestly do not think about it anymore. Maybe just improve your play with the champion. Great comment, except I already mentioned that when I play like a beast the enemy team /ff's at 15 or 20. IDK how else to say it. I have had ridiculous cs, ward score, and kda at 20 minutes and NEVER gotten an S nor seen anyone else get one. To everyone else, well if they are already scaling it, then they need to fix the scaling because 150 cs, 15/0, crazy high ward score = A at 15 or 20 minutes. So it needs fixed imo.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The current state of Ezreal
Not really relevant but i rarely see EZ in ranked. Been playing ranked 3 or 4 weeks and went from silver 3 to plat 4 and every promo game I lost (which was a lot of them) I had an EZ on my team. It got to where I knew if it was a winnable game based on whether or not EZ was on my team (just for promos). Then in plat 4 promos I got this beast EZ who penta'd and just carried the shit out of the game. IDK what any of this means just some weird shit I noticed. Can't prove it and a bunch of nerds will come in and say i'm making it up, which makes no damn sense because why would I? So yea, just mentioning some weird shit that I noticed. The only thing I could gather from it is that low elo ezreals are bad I guess. Maybe they throw bad EZ's into people's promo games as part of champion balancing (winrate) or making it a challenge for people or something idk I also remember a few years back when I was going to get plat for the first time and lost promos because I had an Ezreal who played like someone who had never played before. I sort of laned, but mostly walked around exploring like he was in a place/game he had never been in before. IDK if someone let their 8 year old on league for the first time or what. He had 40 cs at like 25 minutes...in my plat promos. I will never forget that shit.
Rioter Comments
: Plat Mid LF Clash team, can also support
Add me, we just need a mid. Just playing for fun, no super competitive like tryouts or anything for this tournament, maybe get more serious if we show potential.
Artican (NA)
: Riot's Focus Has Shifted
Time for all the sheep to disagree with you because you said something negative about Riot or League. You're probably right though tbh, tons of posts about bugs and they aren't doing much about it.
: did the jungle changes do the opposite of what they were suppose to?
I would like to add in addition to previous comments, just had a game where enemy team got 4 ocean drakes. Idk if that's a bad one or what, but they were stomping us hard for a good while, having nothing to do with the drakes, just better rotation and my bot lane was extra special (the adc actually turned out being a beast, just wasn't good with map awareness. Jg just kept walking over wards right up to her lol) so anyway at like 25 or 30 minutes idr, we just destroyed them. This was right after they got dragon soul too. Just stomped em. I was spamming ff..they were so strong b4 that it was like we had no chance at all and we just started owning them over and over. So either ocean drake sucks or dragons aren't as important as people are making them out to be. Another factor was the annie and jinx were doing nice burst aoe dmg so maybe they were just killing them b4 the regen could really help them.
: Bro i feel this on a spiritual level. And in regards to changing your IPA. Heres what I did that helped me, I was given an account that was level to 30 by a friend. An account that had no affiliations to any of my internet, accounts, anything. And now I've been smurfing on it and I've not been toxic at all and I am climbing so fast and smooth and playing with teammates I didn't know existed in my elo.. Its a bitter sweet feeling. Knowing I should have been playing with these players all along is a bit upsetting, but its nice to know I can actually carry games now. My main is hard stuck plat and level 230ish. My smurf is level 35 and about to pass my main with a huge winrate. You might try buying a non bot account or something my friend, you might find a good side of league. I'm just glad someone has experience the same thing I have. I bet you're a really cool dude to be friends with. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Milky Stars,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=RNxiz717,comment-id=000100010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T01:41:24.741+0000) > > Bro i feel this on a spiritual level. And in regards to changing your IPA. Heres what I did that helped me, I was given an account that was level to 30 by a friend. An account that had no affiliations to any of my internet, accounts, anything. And now I've been smurfing on it and I've not been toxic at all and I am climbing so fast and smooth and playing with teammates I didn't know existed in my elo.. Its a bitter sweet feeling. Knowing I should have been playing with these players all along is a bit upsetting, but its nice to know I can actually carry games now. My main is hard stuck plat and level 230ish. My smurf is level 35 and about to pass my main with a huge winrate. You might try buying a non bot account or something my friend, you might find a good side of league. I'm just glad someone has experience the same thing I have. I bet you're a really cool dude to be friends with. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} That's good to hear that other people have figured it out too! I have made a fool of myself so many times telling everyone silver/gold players are better than diamond/challenger, when they were probably smurfs or people boosting or something and I was getting put against them due to my acct. being flagged. One of the big wake up calls for me was when I was on this egirl stream and this D1 yasuo was talking mad shit (I was hard stuck gold V for years at the time) and I challenged him to a game. The girl on the stream did a custom game where I was jg, she was mid, had some other people in there, and that guy played his main Yasuo mid against her. She was like plat I think, he was D1 on a challenger 5's team. My friend said he was like semi-pro or something, said he heard of him b4. So we were playing and he was still running his mouth and I ganked him and it was the easiest yasuo gank I ever experienced since bronze. He said I got lucky so later on I ganked him again. Easy. I had no intention of camping him but he was the easiest guy to gank, so I did. I ended up killing him pretty early on like 5 or 6 times and we destroyed them. Then later that day I went back to solo q and got stomped by high silvers who were legit un gankable. I have told people this story over the years and they constantly call bullshit. I even show them screenshots (which I still have btw) and they just ignore me or never reply lol. I used to also be in a pretty trash 5's team, just me and my nephew and his friends, just playin around. We would go against various ranks from bronze to challenger. We had a bronze, a couple silvers, me and my nephew which were usually gold around then. We would hold our own against high ranks sometimes, other times it would be a stomp though...the ranks just seemed very inconsistent. I believe that due to a lot of Riot's shady matchmaking algo's, plus people boosting, people who have been boosted and are bad but q'ing up in high elo now post-boost, tilt, and a ton of other factors, the allocation of skill among the ranks is actually VERY random. I see some challengers which are just so good, like nightblue, xj9, etc. where they just stomp almost every game, but I guarantee there's some people hanging out up there who just had a lot of luck, and decent skill but nothing special. I always type so much when it comes to matchmaking :D Just nice to be talking to people who are an the same level of understanding. Most people I have talked to in the past don't understand programming algorithms and they think video games are just this magical thing that appeared out of nowhere, and it's just there and works flawlessly. To speak badly about a matchmaking algo is like a criminal offense to them. How dare I challenge the powers that be lmao. The hardest part about all this is just wondering where I would be if I never got flagged. When you get flagged, it just makes you more toxic, because now you're just getting put in with other toxic people. It doesn't help anything. This is a terrible idea really. My first couple of accts I was pretty toxic, but I did improve quite a bit and i'd still get worked up sometimes due to 0/10 Irelia blaming me for not ganking when it's 8 minutes in and her opponent has 4 levels on her and would destroy me. So I wonder where I would be if instead of being degraded and put down constantly, I just played the game and continued to improve and climb, and didn't have my confidence completely annihilated by Riot's algo. How are you supposed to reform when you're constantly surrounded by bad players, who are also toxic, and in rigged games which are usually unwinnable because your team is 0/20 at 10 minutes? (Yes this has happened, and quite often). Anyway i'm glad we figured it out. I would like to do a video on it some day but idk people will probably just argue and troll me. Whenever I say "rigged game" or "flagged account" they go on with the illuminati BS. They don't understand that an algorithm can do all this shit, it doesn't mean there's a room of Rioters targetting 1 person lmao.
: > [{quoted}](name=uwillneverclimb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JnQsRNkf,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2019-12-04T03:00:11.781+0000) > > I have seen a bottom lane kill their opponents and walk over to drag (not a very long walk) and kill drag without their jg lol. > > All the laners are going on about jg being a huge deal because "early drags" when really anyone on the team can do drag. Even top can tp on down and gank bot, then the 3 of them or even just the top laner if he has sustain, can do drag easily. > > If you disagree, there's also an interesting post about how the first 2 dragons are best left alone, because if you let them go and just focus on pressuring lanes you can get a big gold advantage, and make it so the enemy team never gets another dragon because your team is so far ahead. I would like to also mention this happened to me quite often on my way through gold the past couple of weeks. SEVERAL games I would solo the first 2 dragons, and those 2 dragons were all I got due to 3 losing lanes, and me not pressuring them because I was in dragon pit for so long. Enemy team would get every single dragon for the rest of the game. You can kill dragon without your jungler, I think most are afraid to unless enemy jungle is dead because while dragon can be stolen by anyone, it's easiest for an enemy jungler to do so by popping their smite. Your jungle isn't there to counter smite, so most people just wait for jung.
> [{quoted}](name=kaijukitten,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JnQsRNkf,comment-id=00000000000200000001,timestamp=2019-12-04T23:44:41.803+0000) > > You can kill dragon without your jungler, I think most are afraid to unless enemy jungle is dead because while dragon can be stolen by anyone, it's easiest for an enemy jungler to do so by popping their smite. Your jungle isn't there to counter smite, so most people just wait for jung. You say this, and you would think this would be true, in my time in silver and gold I had countless people doing it when I didn't have smite, or i was dead or wasn't there, and enemy jg wasn't dead lmao. Not disagreeing, I know your logic makes sense, just a lot of people don't follow common sense I guess.
Rioter Comments
: He didn't accuse you of lying actually, and he even covered his basis by saying that is normal for people who are banned to be toxic regardless if they think or not. That is a fact. But you are 100% right about the being targeted thing. I got suspended on my first account (100% DESERVED, i use to be really toxic.) But after my suspension i vowed to stop being toxic, and I did. What I got banned for was so unbelievably unfair that it genuinely made me lose all respect for riot and have ever since. I even talked to a riot employee and they literally told me they aren't going to look into the game I got banned for because they said I wouldn't have been banned if I wasn't toxic. And I remember that game as clear as day too.. The midlaner and adc were a duo, and I got autofilled to jungle, was a very rough game. Through the 20 minutes of suffering and no FF at 20 I had refrained from saying anything because I wanted to genuinely be a good player to play with regardless of the games scenario. But this duo was saying some of the most hateful things I had ever seen. To the point where it was making me laugh because they surely had to have felt foolish for saying such outrageous false statements.. But eventually it got to me. Now i would like to state I WAS NEVER TOXIC. I seriously ONLY stated what they were doing. Most clear example I remember is "Can you guys please being assholes to me and making this game harder on me when its already a rough game" that is about the only full sentence I said all game. Now I understand that isn't positive, but if you are a league player, you know this isn't toxic.. Especially not ban worthy.. This is the line that got me banned. I played to my best, I didn't afk, mid and adc duo were trash talking literally for 10 minutes straight actually afk in the fountain just telling me how i was so bad that i shouldnt be allowed to play anything but bots. Yet I am the one who got banned?? It was so unfair and to hear the employee of riot tell me that really irked me in a way that has made me resent riot for ever. I took a couple to 3 or so month break. Came back with literally the EXACT same mentality as the one I had that got me banned. Season 9 I was honor level 5 almost all season.. I was never toxic, but still had games where I wasn't able to be positive. That's normal for humans. We are not perfect. But one game 2 months ago I ended up getting toxic for the first time in 2 years and I immediately got chat suspended. I was honestly happy for this because my last account never got a chat restriction in any way, just straight suspension and then a ban. So this was a good slap on the wrist that I actually took well and have reformed even more so than before. Even tho most toxic of players don't phase me anymore. But it did make me realize I think my IP is flagged now. And I still think about how much I missed my first account and how unjust the ban was. If i got a chat restriction on that account I would have never had to make a 2nd account. Sorry if this is a ridiculous reply, your comment just made me think of all this since I had a similar experience. Hope things get better.
> [{quoted}](name=Milky Stars,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=RNxiz717,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2019-12-04T14:38:50.087+0000) > > He didn't accuse you of lying actually, and he even covered his basis by saying that is normal for people who are banned to be toxic regardless if they think or not. That is a fact. But you are 100% right about the being targeted thing. I got suspended on my first account (100% DESERVED, i use to be really toxic.) But after my suspension i vowed to stop being toxic, and I did. What I got banned for was so unbelievably unfair that it genuinely made me lose all respect for riot and have ever since. I even talked to a riot employee and they literally told me they aren't going to look into the game I got banned for because they said I wouldn't have been banned if I wasn't toxic. And I remember that game as clear as day too.. > > The midlaner and adc were a duo, and I got autofilled to jungle, was a very rough game. Through the 20 minutes of suffering and no FF at 20 I had refrained from saying anything because I wanted to genuinely be a good player to play with regardless of the games scenario. But this duo was saying some of the most hateful things I had ever seen. To the point where it was making me laugh because they surely had to have felt foolish for saying such outrageous false statements.. But eventually it got to me. > > Now i would like to state I WAS NEVER TOXIC. I seriously ONLY stated what they were doing. Most clear example I remember is "Can you guys please being assholes to me and making this game harder on me when its already a rough game" that is about the only full sentence I said all game. Now I understand that isn't positive, but if you are a league player, you know this isn't toxic.. Especially not ban worthy.. This is the line that got me banned. I played to my best, I didn't afk, mid and adc duo were trash talking literally for 10 minutes straight actually afk in the fountain just telling me how i was so bad that i shouldnt be allowed to play anything but bots. Yet I am the one who got banned?? It was so unfair and to hear the employee of riot tell me that really irked me in a way that has made me resent riot for ever. > > I took a couple to 3 or so month break. Came back with literally the EXACT same mentality as the one I had that got me banned. Season 9 I was honor level 5 almost all season.. I was never toxic, but still had games where I wasn't able to be positive. That's normal for humans. We are not perfect. But one game 2 months ago I ended up getting toxic for the first time in 2 years and I immediately got chat suspended. I was honestly happy for this because my last account never got a chat restriction in any way, just straight suspension and then a ban. So this was a good slap on the wrist that I actually took well and have reformed even more so than before. Even tho most toxic of players don't phase me anymore. But it did make me realize I think my IP is flagged now. And I still think about how much I missed my first account and how unjust the ban was. If i got a chat restriction on that account I would have never had to make a 2nd account. Sorry if this is a ridiculous reply, your comment just made me think of all this since I had a similar experience. Hope things get better. Yeah man I feel ya. I have been in a lot of situations like this. There used to be something called toxic island, where once you get punished they start putting you with other people who have as well. This existed and Riot said it existed, but I cannot confirm which season, or if it was all of them or if it still exists. The bans were I was actually toxic were situations where I was just defending myself. When you have someone who is 0/8 and telling you you're trash in the worst ways possible, kind of difficult not to retaliate. I guarantee any ban where I was actually saying mean things or being toxic, if the tribunal could view the entire chat and only ban 1 person, it would be someone other than me. I argued this with Riot and they said "well that's no excuse, you just just ignore it or mute them". I get that..yeah..that makes sense. It really does...BUT if they did it the way I mentioned before, where only the MOST TOXIC person in any said game gets banned, I bet you toxicity in League would decline heavily. Most people get set off by something. I was never toxic in a game until I played league, and I was in my mid - late 20's when I started league and gamed since I was a kid. Therefor Riot likes to call me the toxic one, but I would tell them go look up the word "toxic". It started somewhere and it wasn't me. I didn't start that shit. My advice to you and anyone else who feels they are IP flagged, find a way to change it. It depends on your ISP, but even the difficult most static IP's can be changed if you threaten to cancel. These companies will do damn near anything to keep you from cancelling. I remember years ago when I was hard-stuck gold and I had like 12 games in a row where all 3 lanes lost and everyone was toxic asf. This was when I realized something was up. This is when I realized it was no longer my skill or lack thereof that was deciding whether I win/lose a game. So I played at my friend's house and I can't really explain this, but there was 1 game which was the same as all the others. 1 awful unwinnable game, then every game after that felt right. I think I played like 6-8 games there, then went home and had 1 good game, then all awful after that. This was so odd...you would think they would have my account flagged, but nope just my IP apparently. Also the 1 bad game was odd, but maybe they fucked up a variable and it doesn't change until you're already in matchmaking, so their system still had me at my old IP until it updated. I see a pattern like this as proof there's something going on there. This all might sound paranoid and I can't prove it. I'm just speaking from what I experienced, and people can disagree and say i'm wrong, that's perfectly fine. I understand. I know what's going on though and that is what's important to me, because now i'm plat and it only took me a few weeks, while also relearning the game since I took a couple of years off. I can probably get diamond too because those years of rigged games were good practice apparently :D I was hard-stuck gold for like 3 years back then and even paid a challenger to analyze my game and tell me what I did wrong. All he could ever say was "wow wtf is your team", "wow your teams are awful", and "just bad luck man idk" like this guy was so puzzled. He did call out some of my mistakes and give some good advice, but it wasn't really anything which would have turned the tides in those BS games. Sorry i'm spamming / ranting here...if anyone actually reads this far I just typed a lot on this topic because people never believe me and always argue when I talk about this stuff, so I have really been holding it all in a long time. It's difficult when you're a program and you know the code is somehow going against you, but if you tell someone they just tell you "nah you're just bad". Hell maybe I am bad, but regardless I got plat way faster with a new IP address so I know i'm onto something :)
: This is because early game jungle pressure is key, as early Drakes win games. IDC what anyone says, JG right now is THE most important role. Drags win games, and the jg that can make sure he gets drag, or at the very least deny the enemy team drag will probably win.
> [{quoted}](name=8 Lamar Jackson,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JnQsRNkf,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-12-04T01:47:50.028+0000) > > This is because early game jungle pressure is key, as early Drakes win games. IDC what anyone says, JG right now is THE most important role. Drags win games, and the jg that can make sure he gets drag, or at the very least deny the enemy team drag will probably win. I have seen a bottom lane kill their opponents and walk over to drag (not a very long walk) and kill drag without their jg lol. All the laners are going on about jg being a huge deal because "early drags" when really anyone on the team can do drag. Even top can tp on down and gank bot, then the 3 of them or even just the top laner if he has sustain, can do drag easily. If you disagree, there's also an interesting post about how the first 2 dragons are best left alone, because if you let them go and just focus on pressuring lanes you can get a big gold advantage, and make it so the enemy team never gets another dragon because your team is so far ahead. I would like to also mention this happened to me quite often on my way through gold the past couple of weeks. SEVERAL games I would solo the first 2 dragons, and those 2 dragons were all I got due to 3 losing lanes, and me not pressuring them because I was in dragon pit for so long. Enemy team would get every single dragon for the rest of the game.
: Draft?
> [{quoted}](name=CourtWizardAhri,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=tt2f8FJo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T18:09:36.001+0000) > > Draft? Blind pick doesn't have to have all these flaws. In blind, you don't see the enemy team and it's also the only time you see the same champ on both teams. I gave a really good explanation but i'm about 90% sure people voting "no" just didn't read it. They read the question and voted no. Highly recommend people read everything I typed above. Or maybe it's auto-lockers voting no, because this will kill their strategy. Also Draft takes forever. Most people I know go blind if they don't have time to sit there and wait for bans and alternating picks, It takes like 5-10 minutes just to get into game. From what I see, the main reasons for Blind pick are everything I just mentioned, and perhaps avoiding the whole process of countering. I don't see why it is necessary to go through all this trouble calling roles and figuring out who is going where. How many games have you guys had where you had 2 mid raging at each other, or 2 junglers, or 2 adc's fighting over cs and one ragequits? I get this kind of shit all the time.
Rioter Comments
Vectros (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=uwillneverclimb,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=RNxiz717,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-03T02:27:49.719+0000) > > This has actually triggered me like you would not believe. I played League from like season 3 (I think) until like season 8, then took a year and a half or something off (i'm guessing at all this) and came back like 2 months ago with a new account. Used to always get banned while climbing gold, sometimes i'd get to plat 5 then get banned. I have at least 8 banned accounts...idk I lost count. I'm doing better since I came back, made it to plat and just had a 10 game chat restriction and have been trying really hard to not say anything even the slightest bit negative. > > I used to get chat restrictions and bans for the dumbest things. Most of the time I would just be like passive aggressive, like "/all watch this i'll prove this game is rigged by doing this thing and I bet you $100 my team does this" and they totally do. They were annoyingly predictable and awful. That was probably the most toxic stuff that I would say, while most of the time I would say stuff like "you have to keep pressure" or "please use your wards. please ward anything it will help so much" etc. My first 2 accounts I was probably much more toxic than this, but all the rest I remember reading chat logs and just laughing. How could this shit get me banned??? wtf? > > If I ever said half the shit you guys were saying, especially thresh/hecarim..if I ever acted like that, instant permaban. Just saying "you're so bad" was game over for me. So this video leads me to believe they had me flagged somehow. Maybe once I got permabanned on 1 account they flagged my IP and were less lenient on my other accounts. Or maybe people don't report as much in Diamond or something idk...but this really irritates me because I had so much money into all those other accounts, and one of them I literally wasn't toxic at all. I just was like basically teaching people common sense shit... so watching these people talk like this ...holy shit i'd be permabanned same-day. While I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, 9/10 times someone says they weren't toxic and I take a deep look at how they act, the are actually toxic without realizing it. It sucks if what you say is true though.
> [{quoted}](name=Vectros,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=RNxiz717,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-12-03T05:42:53.383+0000) > > While I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, 9/10 times someone says they weren't toxic and I take a deep look at how they act, the are actually toxic without realizing it. It sucks if what you say is true though. I think what got me banned a lot of the time is I was finding sneaky and creative ways to call people bad. I wouldn't say "you're so bad" like that Thresh did, i'd like imply it through instruction. Sort of like constructive criticism. I thought if I left out certain keywords the algorithm wouldn't catch me, because for a long time I thought the tribunal was actually just an algo, and not people reading chat. One account I got perma'd for saying "kys" in one game and did nothing else wrong, and I guess they do have some sort of bot for this sort of thing, and it threw me off and made me think it was all algo-based, which meant I could get away with speaking my mind if I left out certain words. The problem is, with tribunal it was real people reading it so they could see right through it. I can't prove what I said back then and don't remember a lot of it, I just remember getting banned for a lot of stupid shit, and sometimes getting rightfully banned. I would even show the chatlogs to my friends and we would laugh about how it wasn't even that bad. A couple of accounts I was like "yeah I deserved that" and several others I emailed Riot and one time a Rioter even agreed with me, but said he can't do anything anyway. He told me just to not use chat in the future, other than for compliments. I knew someone like you would come in and accuse me of lying...it's like it's your nature or something, but as TwitchInMyPants said, i'm totally admitting to being toxic back then. I'm not in here saying "I did nothing wrong", i'm just saying the way those guys were talking in those games would get me banned FAST. It's like I said before though, and someone else agreed, it's HIGHLY likely that after I got 1, 2, 3, or more accounts banned, they probably flagged my IP to help mitigate the number of people having to put up with me before a ban. It makes really good sense, because otherwise if it takes like 20 toxic games to get banned (just an example) then some dude can just make a new account and be as toxic as they want for 20 games, repeat, repeat, etc. So they probably flag your IP to be a bit less flexible about it. People will also probably come in here disagreeing with this ^ too. "You're paranoid thinking they are targeting your IP". Go take some programming and game development courses. Stuff like that is common practice and if you don't think it is, you're just uneducated in the matter. These are the same people who think there is no matchmaking algorithm and it just puts 10 random people of the same rank together, even though Rioters have admitted REPEATEDLY that there is a highly complex algorithm which pushes everyone toward 50% unless they have the skill to break away.
: This has actually triggered me like you would not believe. I played League from like season 3 (I think) until like season 8, then took a year and a half or something off (i'm guessing at all this) and came back like 2 months ago with a new account. Used to always get banned while climbing gold, sometimes i'd get to plat 5 then get banned. I have at least 8 banned accounts...idk I lost count. I'm doing better since I came back, made it to plat and just had a 10 game chat restriction and have been trying really hard to not say anything even the slightest bit negative. I used to get chat restrictions and bans for the dumbest things. Most of the time I would just be like passive aggressive, like "/all watch this i'll prove this game is rigged by doing this thing and I bet you $100 my team does this" and they totally do. They were annoyingly predictable and awful. That was probably the most toxic stuff that I would say, while most of the time I would say stuff like "you have to keep pressure" or "please use your wards. please ward anything it will help so much" etc. My first 2 accounts I was probably much more toxic than this, but all the rest I remember reading chat logs and just laughing. How could this shit get me banned??? wtf? If I ever said half the shit you guys were saying, especially thresh/hecarim..if I ever acted like that, instant permaban. Just saying "you're so bad" was game over for me. So this video leads me to believe they had me flagged somehow. Maybe once I got permabanned on 1 account they flagged my IP and were less lenient on my other accounts. Or maybe people don't report as much in Diamond or something idk...but this really irritates me because I had so much money into all those other accounts, and one of them I literally wasn't toxic at all. I just was like basically teaching people common sense shit... so watching these people talk like this ...holy shit i'd be permabanned same-day.
fyi i'm only at like 2:45 into the video when I typed that ^ lmao
Naffy (NA)
: The Average Game Of A Diamond Player
This has actually triggered me like you would not believe. I played League from like season 3 (I think) until like season 8, then took a year and a half or something off (i'm guessing at all this) and came back like 2 months ago with a new account. Used to always get banned while climbing gold, sometimes i'd get to plat 5 then get banned. I have at least 8 banned accounts...idk I lost count. I'm doing better since I came back, made it to plat and just had a 10 game chat restriction and have been trying really hard to not say anything even the slightest bit negative. I used to get chat restrictions and bans for the dumbest things. Most of the time I would just be like passive aggressive, like "/all watch this i'll prove this game is rigged by doing this thing and I bet you $100 my team does this" and they totally do. They were annoyingly predictable and awful. That was probably the most toxic stuff that I would say, while most of the time I would say stuff like "you have to keep pressure" or "please use your wards. please ward anything it will help so much" etc. My first 2 accounts I was probably much more toxic than this, but all the rest I remember reading chat logs and just laughing. How could this shit get me banned??? wtf? If I ever said half the shit you guys were saying, especially thresh/hecarim..if I ever acted like that, instant permaban. Just saying "you're so bad" was game over for me. So this video leads me to believe they had me flagged somehow. Maybe once I got permabanned on 1 account they flagged my IP and were less lenient on my other accounts. Or maybe people don't report as much in Diamond or something idk...but this really irritates me because I had so much money into all those other accounts, and one of them I literally wasn't toxic at all. I just was like basically teaching people common sense shit... so watching these people talk like this ...holy shit i'd be permabanned same-day.
: Please allow at least 1 dodge per promos
It would be pointless. I used to dodge promos because they were so rigged I didn't want to risk repeating them. They rig them more if you have low mmr too. So for example if you somehow climb your way up to plat 4 promos but your mmr is like gold 4 (difficult to do but just using for example) your promos will be a stomp. You could be a pro player and probably lose that game. Before people freak out, yes pro's lose games too even while climbing, like 30% - 40% of games so don't start wigging out because you think they win everything. So anyway I used to dodge promos. All of them. When you dodge promos you keep your mmr (unless they changed something in the last couple of years) and just lose a few lp and don't get promoted. So I would get my mmr to where it's way above, and THEN when I did promos, I would skip a division. This is actually pretty brilliant because anyone who both understands programming / algorithms and plays a lot of league knows that most games are a bit one sided, and I will tell you right now i'm 100% sure promo games have a higher probability to put you on the bad side. Some people will try to argue with this but the things I have seen in promo games...I know it for fact. Also I got an ezreal for every promo game on this account, and like maybe 1 or 2 ezreals in non promos and that's in over 100 games. IDK why this is...I haven't seen the algorithm with my own eyes but I can tell you right now promos are more likely to be hard, than to be easy, when compared to non-promo games. TLDR / conclusion: So basically if you want to deal with promos less, try dodging them a couple rounds. Then skip a division or get free wins toward next promos (which means less promo games). You really don't lose anything because mmr stays where it was and LP means nothing over the span of many n games. I know while typing this that the smart people will see the genius in this, and non-programmers who don't understand how all this works are going to lose their minds and try to argue.
: New client has been buggy since it's release and all they've done is announced the changes they will be making. Still nothing has been done.
Yes this too. Earlier I was looking at runes and kept trying to mouse over one to read and the info keeps flickering on and off. Then in items it's awful you can barely even read item stats, the pop up works like 33% of the time, it's just really bad. So many other problems too. I wish they would hire me i'd tear right into this stuff as I have been programming a loooong time and love fixing these types of problems.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=uwillneverclimb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mIzzAcY2,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-12-01T18:04:20.859+0000) > > I have been seeing him a lot, but also stomping him. I'm a jg main who doesn't play Lee Sin and used to be kind of scared when I saw him. I always would say "oh boy here comes another tryhard Lee Sin", but for some reason these past couple of weeks (probably due to rewards time being up or w/e) when I see a Lee Sin I say my little phrase and they are like "what?" and then I just destroy them. Seem to be a lot of first time Lee Sin's lately, or just people who haven't played him much. So yeah, likely they saw a Youtube video or guide saying he's OP right now and they can get free wins if they play him, which is very untrue because even though he's so strong he's kind of hard to play IMO. That is what I'm saying. As a jungler you will never find Lee absurdly strong because if he is carrying hard he might be a dedicated player, but as statistics shows his performance level is basically the same as a **kogmaw in diamond elo** it is NOT a good bet. It's more about the laners who are complaining here. But is Lee sin more absurd than the stuff that is popular in the current meta? **NO.**
Lee Sin's balance is an interesting topic. I argued for a long time that he's broken and has been for years. After really studying him in games while climbing from silver 3 to almost plat these past few weeks (new account) I realize what it is. It's not really that he's OP, it's just that in low elo people rely heavily on turrets, and he's very strong at diving early on. So I basically feel like it really throws off low elo people when this guy dives turret, jumps to teammate, or ward, gets that shield or w/e takes turret shots, kills, but is able to fly back out of there before that killing turret shot gets him...it just kind of shocks people. So basically the only OP thing about him is his ability to dive early on and survive. It's not really broken or unbalanced though because a lot of champs have this ability late game...he just has it early game instead. He gets so weak later. If you can make it to like 25 minutes he's already falling off. So he needs a MASSIVE lead and to end fast. So I feel like he's just kind of Vayne's opposite...she can do insane things late as he can early. A lot of champs are like this but those 2 are just really unbalanced at certain times of the game, but not unbalanced overall as champions.
: Question......Why is Lee Sin in every game?
I have been seeing him a lot, but also stomping him. I'm a jg main who doesn't play Lee Sin and used to be kind of scared when I saw him. I always would say "oh boy here comes another tryhard Lee Sin", but for some reason these past couple of weeks (probably due to rewards time being up or w/e) when I see a Lee Sin I say my little phrase and they are like "what?" and then I just destroy them. Seem to be a lot of first time Lee Sin's lately, or just people who haven't played him much. So yeah, likely they saw a Youtube video or guide saying he's OP right now and they can get free wins if they play him, which is very untrue because even though he's so strong he's kind of hard to play IMO.
: >No, by "tear right into it" I'm saying like it's too easy. Way too easy. You don't even make sense. You say things are irrelevant but they are totally relevant. You lack the intellect to even know what is relevant..clearly. And there goes my respect. You are 100% delusional. >When comparing the game now, vs 6 years ago, playing then and now IS RELEVANT. Only skill that matters? Okay lets say you're extremely skilled and i'm awful, but you just started a year ago. How the fuck is that relevant in discussing how the game was years ago vs how it is now IF YOU LITERALLY WEREN'T PLAYING IT BACK THEN (hypothetically). Because it doesn't matter if you were playing back then if you didn't understand what you were doing or what was optimal etc. You can have an opinion but it doesn't have any weight because it's misguided by lack of game knowledge during those times. We constantly have people on the boards saying how they should bring back season 2 or 3 and yet those seasons weren't better than what we have now but they don't understand that because they didn't know what the fuck they were doing back then. They can say that it felt better from their experience but that doesn't mean they are right. >^This tells me already there's something very wrong with your mind and/or logic. I'd say the fault is in your "logic". >My 10 year old nephew started recently and he's pretty damn good for only playing like a month. So if he gets better than me, will his opinion be more "relevant" in discussing jungling or any other roles years ago and how they changed over the years? No, equally irrelevant with you. In fact, if he is given information about all the stats and how jungle worked back then etc, he would actually be better suited for the discussion than you. Sure he doesn't know what actually happened that season but he could give more valid opinions on what could have been optimal back then than you, simply because he has a better fundamental understanding about the game than you. >You think you're smart but you're not. I don't think i'm smart, i know i'm smart. Nothing you say will change that fact. Everyone around me in irl knows i'm smart and treats me as a smart person. I also have a high IQ according to an official IQ test. I don't give a damn what some random internet keyboard warrior thinks about my intelligence. People from NA generally speaking aren't very smart. >You continue to connect skill with knowledge. Because they are related. >If I never got good, that makes me wrong? No...not at all. It doesn't automatically make you wrong, it just means you are most likely wrong if you start an argument with a player who is better than you. >Shall I use the 10 year old nephew example again? Great mechanics, doesn't make him right about jack shit. Mechanics alone aren't enough to climb and mechanics aren't the only thing related to the term "skill". >You have the typical league of legends mindset: "hey guys sorry this is my first time playing miss fortune" asks support to ward more "stfu first time mf trash". The reason people barely talk in chat in ranked half the time is because everyone just uses everything they say against them later as leverage. A very immature trait. That comment literally makes no sense, not to mention it's very immature. As a side note, definitely not my mindset. Looks a lot like you. >Several junglers have an extremely hard time even clearing once without buffs. If someone gets your blue on Hecarim, Nocturne, or countless other jg champs you're screwed..OOM after 1 camp, maybe 2. This is 1 of literally over 100 examples but is it really worth my time to type more things for your dumb ass to disagree with? It could be worth your time if you actually took the time to reflect and improve when someone much better than you gives you some facts. But just like every other player in NA, including the pros, you just don't want to improve. Stay ignorant and delusional, it's not my problem. >I'm not a pro league player so I don't have time to sit here and argue with someone who disagrees with every word I type. Then you shouldn't bother to comment at all if you can't handle that someone is correcting you. >If you made any sense in your response I might attempt it I made perfect sense. It's not my fault if you aren't capable of using logic. >but I have far more important things to do with my time. I bet you do. >Most of what I said was dead obvious, so it takes a pretty special lack of intellect to argue with 100% of what I said. Ah the typical defense mechanism. We both know that line of yours is highly illogical. "If you disagree with me you are stupid". What a highly intelligent comment that was. Especially since we both know you are wrong but are too insecure to admit it. You even bring up your "profession" and say how valuable your time is because you could make so much money etc etc. That's a definition of insecurity right there. You wrote all this and you still didn't give me one single proper argument related to the actual topic. It's not that you didn't have the time or will to do it because you wrote this long comment, it's because you subconsciously knew you couldn't do it. You knew you would be proven wrong and you can't handle it. >I bet you think you're the smartest person on the planet, because people don't want to argue with you. No, i don't think i'm the smartest person on the planet and my intelligence is confirmed through other means than what you suggested. >They are just being mature and anyone with half a brain knows it's a lost cause as I knew very quickly. Immature* and yes, they tend to realize thy can't win an argument and just like you, most people are reluctant to admit when they are wrong so they avoid the point just like you did and then they try to do personal attacks, just like you did and use the most common defense mechanisms, just like you did. You know, go out of topic, brag how successful you are outside of the game, "if you disagree with me you are stupid", avoid giving actual arguments, make baseless assumptions on how the person you are arguing with thinks or acts etc etc. >It takes maturity and discipline to admit when you're wrong. It does. >I was wrong about something, but it's pointless to admit it to someone like you because you will just use it as leverage later in conversation. Except i wouldn't. This is one of those baseless assumptions i mentioned above. Admitting it would have made the conversation progress further but for some reason it's just so incredibly hard for you. > That's what people like you do. Another assumption, you don't know me and nothing indicates towards this. It's just another attempt to make me look bad while you get to avoid the topic. >That's what a lot of League players do as I mentioned before with the miss fortune example. So you actually understand that this is exactly what YOU are doing?
"conversation progress further" Me: The sky is blue, or sometimes grey with clouds. There are cars and animals and people outside. The grass is green, and/or the snow is white. Cars often have wheels. You: *replies to each of these statements with how wrong I am and how they are all irrelevant* "PROGRESSION".............................. Bro, apparently my eyes, ears, and brain don't work. Everything I thought I saw my entire life wasn't what I thought it was. Apparently my opinions are a pile of shit no matter what they are. If I say adc is a more op than jg, i'm wrong. If I say jg is a more OP role than adc, i'm wrong. If I say they are perfectly balanced, hell you'll find some way to still say i'm wrong. So apparently my senses have been a figment of my imagination my entire life and I should just kill myself because I am simply immune to being right. You're not trying to debate or even argue. You're trying to dominate people through "conversation". I took my share of psychology classes and I could probably teach you a thing or 2 about your issues. You use little phrases like "because I respect you" to try to keep them talking to you so you can continue your sad attempt at dominating them. This is often caused by a lack of fulfillment in your life. You probably lost a lot of friends or a girlfriend, or family members stopped paying attention to you. This is the most likely reason for behaving this way. I don't know you so I could be wrong, just saying the odds favor this explanation. I'm sure a lot of people make assumptions about you even though they don't know you. It's because you are very heavily displaying your faults through HUGE character flaws. I'm sorry for whatever happened to you, but you can't get your life back sitting in forums trying to dominate people by thinking you're right and they are wrong about every single word you or they say. I wish I could help you, but I don't have the time to commit and probably lack the skill as well. So I will leave you with this: You're right. I was wrong about everything and you're right about everything. You're so smart! Unusually smart really. Just try harder to communicate without insulting...you don't have to disagree with everything everyone says. It's okay to let a few things through that wall you hide behind.. Maybe some day you will find that you were mistaken about something. Maybe there is still more to learn, even though you already know so much. Hell, maybe just let someone be right even if you are positive they are wrong. It will just make you a more likable person. Go outside. Talk to a girl/woman (idk your age), live a little. I was like you for about a year of my life and it's not a good way to live. Just ignore this all if i'm wrong, but if i'm right even just a little, I hope some part of it helps you.
: >Eh I could tear right into this but something tells me you're one of those people who disagree even if I sat there and took screenshots/videos providing proof so i'm not going to bother. Nah that's just an excuse that you use because you realize that there is a high chance that you are wrong but refuse to admit it publicly so you don't have the guts to even discuss it with me. But i would still disagree with you, not because of being stubborn or anything, but because i know that i'm right on this. Nothing you do can change my mind since my point of view is based on concrete facts, not on experience around low skill gameplay. >Just speaking from what I experienced after 6+ years of jungling. This is irrelevant. Skill is what matters, especially since jungle is not a mechanical role. If you have played it for 6 years but are still not good at it, it doesn't matter. Same applies to every role and everything really. >My skill hasn't changed as much as most people's due to my age, so my perspective is unique. So you are saying you never got good or...? Because if that's the case then why are you even trying to imply that you are right? >I have watched both the jg role and all my main jg champs get nerfed all to hell. Well jungle is not nerfed to hell and your mains getting nerfed is not relevant to the topic. >What I have to do to win a game now is MUCH different than what it used to be It actually isn't. At the core, you still do the exact same things as before to win a game as a jungler. >while my adc and mid laner friends say it's much easier now. I seriously doubt it. I don't know a single adc that doesn't whine about the adc still being the least impactful role in the game until late game. In reality, it hasn't gotten any easier for either of those roles. Adcs did get a small buff in a form of item changes but mid got nothing that would make the role easier to win with. If anything, this sounds like a fake anyway. I don't believe any of your friends said that to you and even if they did, they must not be very good or have good knowledge about the game. >So you can disagree all you want, we have been at this a very long time and these aren't just slight changes we have noticed. I will, thank you. No one said they were slight, but that doesn't mean they were bad because they definitely weren't. The changes to the jungle this preseason were absolutely fantastic. Even an ex pro IWD supports my point https://youtu.be/ppN65mg-nO4?t=1217 To add here, since it seems to matter to you, i have also been doing this for a long time, started playing in season 1, making it around 9-10 years for me and i know how to play all roles on a high level so i got a pretty good understanding about the game. I respect you, so i would appreciate if you could actually give me some arguments why you think about these things the way you do and maybe i could enlighten you. As a side note, any screenshots or vods aren't going to prove a point because they are from individual games and individual games don't matter. You could show me a vod of a game that was simply uncarriable but we know that the game in question is an outlier and doesn't represent the quality of an average game.
No, by "tear right into it" I'm saying like it's too easy. Way too easy. You don't even make sense. You say things are irrelevant but they are totally relevant. You lack the intellect to even know what is relevant..clearly. Examples: When comparing the game now, vs 6 years ago, playing then and now IS RELEVANT. Only skill that matters? Okay lets say you're extremely skilled and i'm awful, but you just started a year ago. How the fuck is that relevant in discussing how the game was years ago vs how it is now IF YOU LITERALLY WEREN'T PLAYING IT BACK THEN (hypothetically). ^This tells me already there's something very wrong with your mind and/or logic. My 10 year old nephew started recently and he's pretty damn good for only playing like a month. So if he gets better than me, will his opinion be more "relevant" in discussing jungling or any other roles years ago and how they changed over the years? You think you're smart but you're not. You think you win just by saying shit you can apply to anything. You can say anything is irrelevant...that doesn't make it true as I have just explained. You continue to connect skill with knowledge. If I never got good, that makes me wrong? No...not at all. Shall I use the 10 year old nephew example again? Great mechanics, doesn't make him right about jack shit. You have the typical league of legends mindset: "hey guys sorry this is my first time playing miss fortune" *asks support to ward more* "stfu first time mf trash". The reason people barely talk in chat in ranked half the time is because everyone just uses everything they say against them later as leverage. A very immature trait. Several junglers have an extremely hard time even clearing once without buffs. If someone gets your blue on Hecarim, Nocturne, or countless other jg champs you're screwed..OOM after 1 camp, maybe 2. This is 1 of literally over 100 examples but is it really worth my time to type more things for your dumb ass to disagree with? I'm not a pro league player so I don't have time to sit here and argue with someone who disagrees with every word I type. If you made any sense in your response I might attempt it, but I have far more important things to do with my time. Most of what I said was dead obvious, so it takes a pretty special lack of intellect to argue with 100% of what I said. I'm not trying to be mean, you're just literally not worth my time because my profession makes my time valuable... you know "time is money" and all that. It's too valuable to really even be playing this game anymore TBH, but it's basically to cut down on stress from what I do. So when I say you're not worth my time, try not to disagree or get all butt-hurt, i'm saying you literally aren't as there is no profit in this. I have already lost money by typing this much, but it triggers me a bit when people can't admit when they are wrong or someone else is right, even about just 1 little part of their comment. Any child can make up their own rules of logic and disagree with everything they hear. I bet you think you're the smartest person on the planet, because people don't want to argue with you. They are just being mature and anyone with half a brain knows it's a lost cause as I knew very quickly. It takes maturity and discipline to admit when you're wrong. I was wrong about something, but it's pointless to admit it to someone like you because you will just use it as leverage later in conversation. That's what people like you do. That's what a lot of League players do as I mentioned before with the miss fortune example.
: >I feel like 90% irrelevant in this games. Well it's irrelevant how it feels to you in this topic. As a laner, i can still clearly see how big of an impact the jungler has on the game. Junglers are very far from irrelevant. >You can actually win pretty hard without a jg if you just ward and look at your map. If it only was that simple. Warding and watching the map isn't enough to remove the enemy jungler's impact. An example case would be at the top lane, where you can see the enemy jungler but what are you going to do about it? You are still forced to back off from the minions and lose xp and gold, meaning the enemy jungler had an impact. Not to mention a lane like mid is impossible to ward alone and there are moments when you simply can't watch the map and the enemy can walk over a ward unnoticed and you can't make your teammates look the map for you. Enemy jungler can start the dragon while you have full vision of it happening but what good does that do when the enemy laners have priority and your jungler doing krugs? Jungler has so much impact on the game and many of those aspects go unnoticed by most people. There are always those extreme cases where no one needs you because they are all stomping hard anyway and there are those games where you can't do anything because your team is counter picked and gets stomped hard. Majority of the games are the kind that you can influence a lot. >Jg is utility now. Ask any pro jg. No need to ask any pros. U.GG shows that there is only one utility jungler in the top 10 junglers (nunu). Typical utility junglers, gragas and sejuani, are in the top 4 worst junglers atm. The next best utility jungler is zac at rank 12 and the third best is rammus at rank 24. Doesn't look like utility meta for junglers to me.
Eh I could tear right into this but something tells me you're one of those people who disagree even if I sat there and took screenshots/videos providing proof so i'm not going to bother. Just speaking from what I experienced after 6+ years of jungling. My skill hasn't changed as much as most people's due to my age, so my perspective is unique. I have watched both the jg role and all my main jg champs get nerfed all to hell. What I have to do to win a game now is MUCH different than what it used to be, while my adc and mid laner friends say it's much easier now. So you can disagree all you want, we have been at this a very long time and these aren't just slight changes we have noticed.
: Jungle needs to be changed honestly. It is the only role that a team can't carry if it plays badly. Your ADC, Top, Mid Supp can feed and the game is still winnable but your jungler feeds/plays badly/falls behind? GG he is just useless after that . This is why games feel like a coin flip.
100% not true. Jg has been nerfed so hard, i'm in Gold 1 and most ranked games are either free win or 100% impossible no matter what I do. I think I have a 57% winrate, and if I just afk farmed every game then went all-in suicide in teamfights i'd probably be around 50%. I feel like 90% irrelevant in this games. They nerfed it hard. You can actually win pretty hard without a jg if you just ward and look at your map. I had a game where my power went out and I came back and my team was winning hard...they didn't even need me. Had another where my power went out and everyone died like 6 times each in 10 minutes. It's all about the laners nowadays. Jg is utility now. Ask any pro jg. Some of the best junglers can still carry on assassins especially in low elo, but otherwise it's getting really similar to support.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheGrot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IdErbqB6,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-29T20:04:23.765+0000) > > Riot unloaded a ton of changes. Here's the quick overview: > > 1). Dragons are the entire game now. 4th elemental dragon buff matters, A LOT. All dragons give good combat stats. So if I buy no items, and get no exp, I can take down dragon and win the game? > 2). The decisions a jungler makes carries a lot more weight now than it did before. The consequences are higher. Weren't people just complaining about bot lane having all the power? Now look what happened. > Put 1 and 2 together, and you have a recipe for disaster when your jungler is the player that gets auto filled. Just remove Auto fill and take a longer queue time, problem solved. > It's a lot easier to fall behind experience-wise in the jungle now. > You need to know your match ups and know the fights you can and can't take. > You need to know how to path. > You need to know when to gank and when to farm. > Knowing how to smite objectives. > If you do not know how to do these things, then it will NOT be difficult for you to suddenly see yourself 2 to 3 levels behind the enemy jungler. > And in a game where dragons can make all the difference, smite levels matter. You can't coach a jungler, I guess you'll have to learn to carry not as Jungler, or just learn to jungle. > If Riot is going to place so much weight on an aspect of the game that is so heavily influenced by the jungler, then they should remove the possibility for players to get autofilled to jungle in solo queue. I don't care if my mid/top/adc/support has only played the role two times before in their whole life. It's manageable. You can still hard carry. But if my jungler doesn't have a single clue about what he's doing, then my ability to influence the game (as any other role) will fall dramatically. That is what you guys get for complaining Bot lane had too much power. No one will be happy no matter what the change is.
He's just saying that dragons heavily tip the scale. So if both teams are around the same skill level (if matchmaking actually worked as it should) then the team with the dragons wins.
TheGrot (NA)
: Riot Should Remove JG Autofill
(This is mostly just me rambling, but for advice on how to remedy OP's problem, see last paragraph) Jg is kind of a bigger deal because dragons, but also it's less of a deal due to other nerfs. Jg has been nerfed so hard it's becoming much more difficult to carry games. My friend is an adc/top main and i'm a jg main, and we used to climb at about the same rate and end up around low plat. At this point we would level off and if we could climb from there it was veeeeery slowly. Season 9 neither of us played ranked, and when we started up his winrate was way higher than mine. We were both placed in silver 3, and i'm gold 1 now and he's already gold 4 and he played far less games. This could mean he has improved and that I haven't, but he wasn't even adapting to the new vision or anything else, and I was constantly improving my game watching pro junglers and if anyone improved it was me. I learned a LOT in season 9 and can't believe how awful I was jungling before. Yet i'm climbing more slowly, and he's just playing the same as he did before, mostly adc in ranked. I can't really use this as proof, just my 2 cents. It very strongly feels like I have improved and he's about the same, but he's climbing crazy fast doing the same shit he was doing back then, while i'm climbing reasonably well, at gold 1 i'm at about 57% winrate so it's not going awful or anything, but when I spectate him it really is showing how much of an impact he has. A lot of these games have also been in preseason. He started after me, and I was grinding through silver that last week or 2 for end-of-season rewards...this could possibly explain it because a lot of good players were probably doing the same. Now it seems a bit easier due to their time being up, back to just the baddies. These games have felt much easier since preseason started, however it feels difficult to bring in the amount of gold that I used to. They nerfed the gold and xp on most of the camps, so you have to nonstop farm jg just to get by, or have constant successful ganks to make up for camp gold. With all of this said I will give OP some advice. When you get in Lobby, copy all the "fred has joined" text, all of it, like one big paragraph. Copy and paste into op.gg name search box thing. This will bring up your whole team. Right click each one of them and open in new tab. Now go through and click update for each one. Now you should have 1 tab with your team, and 4 tabs for them. Go back to that first tab and refresh. This will give you an updated summary of roles they play and champs, and for more in depth info use the other tabs for each person. You can see how doesn't get their roles. A guy who got Master did a Youtube video explaining that he dodges if 2 or more people don't get their main/good role. YOU can use this to see if you have an autofill jg. If so, dodge. Problem fixed, since Riot never seems to fix most issues like this, now you can not only fix it for yourself, but if you truly believe it's an issue, now you have a legitimate advantage over all the poor saps who get autofill jg!
: Pretty sure vision score and objective taking matters more for the rank than cs in terms of jglers. Honestly I sometimes take a camp or two. Usually as lane tax when the jg afk farms and doesnt gank anyone lane or do any objectives. With those mobs dead either they end up forced to go help someone since they have nothing to farm. Or they don't and I get extra exp and gold to actually use to try and contest dragon/herald.
True, but this isn't the best logic. As a jungler I get games where "helping" someone means going to their lane and dying with them, creating an inevitable snowball effect. At least when their team is getting destroyed they can keep up in gold and maybe make plays with favorable numbers, or actually land a kill when they catch someone out. I had a game just like that right before I posted this. I was avoiding my laners like the plague because they were fucking awful. Straight up stomp each one of them. BUT I was winning jg...I had like 3 levels on them and was counter jungling like crazy and keeping them from getting strong. I was slowly building up my kills getting strong in an environment where it's VERY difficult to get strong. Then my adc starts taking camps, then running down mid and dying. When I counter jg I do it in a very intelligent way. I only do it when I know where the enemy jg is. When I no longer had camps, and the lanes were like walking into certain death, I was forced to either: a) counter jg in a very sloppy/dangerous manner b) go feed the laners along with my teammates c) just stand in base and do nothing I chose the best option which was counter jg without knowledge of where enemy jg was. Sure enough I run into them, they cc me, so I start stomping them and 2 of their laners come rolling in like overly aware players they are (my team had 0 awareness so not a surprise that the enemy team got the people who actually used their map). Now a 7/2 jungler starts feeding that shutdown gold to the enemy team. Game over. That's game. Right there. The end. That Ashe just handed her only good teammate over on a silver platter.
: xj9 getting unbanned this year?
TBH he did a lot of messed up stuff, but I have seen other streamers and pro players do similar things and get unbanned. The fact is companies like Riot and Twitch abuse their power. You're not banned for the death threat (xj9) you're banned because they don't like you. It's sad that things have come to this in a "free country". There is freedom of speech, but with the rise of the internet, the owners of games, social media, forums, etc. make the rules. A government is here to govern the people...so why are these companies governing us? Shouldn't the government's rules apply to games/websites/apps etc.? The rise of the internet has brought with it a lot of loopholes and exploits which have really fucked with the constitution and basic laws we followed before. IMO he should be unbanned because kids are stupid. He did all of this when his brain literally was still being developed. That's why they send minors to Juvenile rather than prison, but again, the government doesn't govern games or online forums, so therefor the rules are severely underdeveloped. It is being governed by random people who work at the company. Random people hold grudges. So yes while xj9 "should" have been unbanned, it probably won't happen because he "did shit that they didn't like" and that's all there is to it. His best move now would be to give up on the xj9 brand. He created something amazing as a kid, but also threw it away as a kid. So it's not fair but again this game is governed by regular Joe's like you and me, so they just do w/e they want. Also a note to XJ9 if he happens to read this (since he's OP and all) it probably doesn't help to actively promote a boosting business. If you had gone anonymous with your boosting business it would have been much wiser. If Riot has ever considered unbanning you in the past, they probably went straight to your social media and saw what I saw, you constantly advertising your boosting business. You're literally breaking the rules on a daily basis and asking to be unbanned. Sure we know a shitload of people boost, but like I said you should have kept it quiet, went by an alias or something and not promoted it on your brand (xj9)'s social media accounts. Just some advice. Hope Riot gets over their childish grudge though as your skill is undeniable and I wish the best for you.
Rioter Comments
Raksha (NA)
: Why Can't I Get an S Rank?
By the way it's pretty dumb that people are downvoting this and ignoring it. This is an actual flaw in the game. If you stomp the enemy and they ff, you don't get S rank...when you performed at S rank level. They should change the ranking system conditions so that when there is a FF it's scored differently. What if you go 30/0 and have great cs at 20 minutes and they ff?? No S rank. Stop downvoting great posts which bring up the many many flaws in this game which REALLY NEED FIXED!
Raksha (NA)
: Why Can't I Get an S Rank?
YES this is STILL an issue in 2019. I'm desperately trying to get my 4 chests I have saved up. About 75% of my games I play like shit or play decent but get too many deaths, and in the other 25% I just stomp the enemy so hard they ff (or one of my allies stomp them so hard they ff, but I have a good kda/cs) and it's too early in game so no S rank! They really need to fix this! Another funny thing I noticed..my teams NEVER FF. Yet enemy teams always do when it's a stomp. I think the people I get just troll on purpose by not voting yes in a game where we are like 0/35 at 15 minutes with only base turrets left lmao. If I do that to an enemy they ff at 15, 5 votes for yes...idk why that is. I actually was half way through typing that and played a few nocturne games to try to get that ever elusive s rank (i'm a plat player in other seasons and gold 2 soon to be plat and can't get s rank in normals lol??) Sure enough I was carrying hard doing great and enemy team ff's and I got like B rank or something. Then the next couple of games I just get destroyed. I have like 4 chests stacked up and just can't get one.
Rioter Comments
: Patch 9.23 notes
RIP jg. They say they making camps better but they cutting down the xp and gold by so much they are almost useless. This will just drive people to gank like crazy. I see it a lot already, people ganking ,circling around, ganking again, then other lane gank over and over. If they keep nerfing jg people are just going to stop even bothering with it. I really miss old League of Legends...every change they made since season 4 was just awful.
: > [{quoted}](name=jovack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6EMMY1Q9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-15T06:47:59.931+0000) > > Disagree on all accounts LMAO people would leave games and come back for their free win?? What kind of teams you people getting cuz if I don't hypercarry 1v9 that shit I lose hard asf pre-20
> [{quoted}](name=uwillneverclimb,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6EMMY1Q9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-15T06:53:32.872+0000) > > LMAO people would leave games and come back for their free win?? What kind of teams you people getting cuz if I don't hypercarry 1v9 that shit I lose hard asf pre-20 reponded to wrong thing, was responding to same one u were responding too
: > [{quoted}](name=Lenn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6EMMY1Q9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-02T03:15:55.044+0000) > > its so players cant afk and then come back and gain LP and be rewarded despite doing something toxic. sorry to say but leaving the game for that length of time is deserving of being considered a leave - if it wasnt punished, ppl would use leaving and reconnecting as a soft trolling method > > im guessing that the length of time you play after reconnecting (when youve been disconnected for a significant amount of time) may decrease the LP you lose? since just having left is usually a full LP loss, but 16 is an unusual amount to lose unless you have godlike MMR Disagree on all accounts
> [{quoted}](name=jovack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6EMMY1Q9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-15T06:47:59.931+0000) > > Disagree on all accounts LMAO people would leave games and come back for their free win?? What kind of teams you people getting cuz if I don't hypercarry 1v9 that shit I lose hard asf pre-20
: Reconnecting during a ranked game still results in LP loss!
Are you sure they lose mmr though? LP doesn't really matter, just mmr because over time you'll end up in the same place as long as you gain MMR
: Sucks though when you have an afk and the jg has to lane.
or maybe they have to sell their jg item idk...sometimes u don't know though and then you lose your early gold and you're screwed (from selling jg item early)
: From the [wiki](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Hunter's_Machete): > Killing large or epic monsters grants +50 bonus experience, and gain +50 bonus experience for each level the monster is higher than you. The first large monster killed grants +120 bonus experience. If your gold from minions is greater than half your gold from monsters, lane minion kills will grant 10 less gold. This penalty is removed upon completion of an enchantment on a Skirmisher's Sabre or Stalker's Blade. If laners are killing jungle monsters while junglers are killing lane minions, your team is missing out on exp as well as gold. Note that, as a jungler, you only stop getting "paid" for minions when you've gotten more gold from minions than you have from camps. You're not penalized until your jungling turns into jungling+laning, which is a key indicator of a funnel strat as Pyrosan mentioned above.
Sucks though when you have an afk and the jg has to lane.
: Jungle Items should NOT reduce minion kill Gold
I liked it as a way to make up for trash teammates. I get these morons who let wave after wave crash into their turret, costing my team so much gold...i'm talking INSANE amounts when you have 3 lanes worth of bad players. As a jg trying to win with the garbage matchmaking system, we were able to grab all the cs these idiots were wasting. Then again that was always Riot's goals, to completely control everything via matchmaking, and I guess being able to do that to get ahead makes it that much more difficult for them to push everyone toward 50% winrate. It's not surprising they got rid of it. w/e though I still have my methods :D
: Riot please fix targeted bans
Oh and I can't really prove the part about targeted bans unless I record a video of it happening or something, but like I said it happens all the damn time so idk how you play this game and haven't witnessed it unless you just don't play draft. Just start looking at the names, and next time someone dodges you'll see the same people in there. Also look at champs...you'll see like teemo, ahri, draven and then someone dodges and you click accept and the bans will be teemo ahri draven lmao plain as day man. It'll be like champs that people never ban too like it's so obvious.
: Riot please fix targeted bans
If you can't view that imgur thing for any reason, it was 2 days ago (as of right now) on op.gg and it was a yi game then a vi game, both losses.
: Hard to read a wall of text, pls structure is better. Also, I looked at your match history for this account, none of what you said adds up. 1) You got one-tricks on your team that was a remake. The next game all those champions got banned, but the thing is not a single player was the same between the two matches.(I assume you mean the volibear games back to back since one was a remake) 2) I looked several days back and didn't find anything close to getting the same 3 people 3 games in a row. Your account is in silver, do to the amount of people in it it's less than 0.1% to see the same person 2 games in a row let alone 3 games.(Provide proof for this)
I could type literally anything and you would be in here trying to call me out on it. I have more than one account first of all. 2nd, I got them 2 games, then dodged the 3rd, but in my ranting I was referring to COUNTLESS TIMES OVER THE YEARS that this has happened. I can't prove them they are from previous seasons. On this new account it happened just the day I typed this or the day before. By the way, that was just me ranting and complaining about obvious shit. If you challenge that then you're just clueless or you don't play a lot...you might just not understand programming (idk you so idk) as I meet a lot of people who don't know how games are made and think they are these magical things that just exist and they do everything perfectly and we are not supposed to question them...like some sort of deity or something. Anyway when I typed this up I was tilted asf, my main point was when you q up, and someone dodges, if you don't cancel out and you click accept you often get put into lobby with the some or all of the same people. This often leads to targeted bans...ie. they see a trist and an ahri, someone dodges, then they ban trist and ahri next...that's how often it happens. I think it's funny that everyone in my lobby's seem to know it happens...everyone on streams knows it happens, but you're going to sit here and act like i'm making shit up. It's ok I knew someone would. I believe it was a normal game that I go the same people 3 times and I think I dodged one and just got off because they were so ridiculously bad I actually think they might have been the same person playing on 3 accounts at the same time or something. I'M NOT SURE SO DON'T CALL ME OUT ON IT js they were very strange acting. Only one would talk one game, and another one would talk the next game and was talking very similarly to the other one, while the 3rd never said a word except something toxic in all caps if I recall correctly. The 3rd one also didn't go in on my ganks which made me feel like he had no awareness whatsoever, like a bot or someone playing multiple accounts. Anyway none of this is relevant i'm rambling again. Okay I found it finally: https://i.imgur.com/tI9jirM.png Basically the first game I was solo q. Then me and crysomemorethx were talking about how odd those 3 were acting (never met any of these people til the first game) so me and him q'd up for a game because we both liked each others plays, and even with the 3 feeders we got some nice kills in. So we got those 3 again. So first game i was solo q, then 2nd one I was duo q with this crysomemorethx guy I met in the first one and he added me as friend. So same thing...questionable behavior, and we tried our best and got stomped eventually (2v8 pretty much). Then we q'd up again and dodged cuz same 3 again. I cannot prove that part sorry. This shit happens all the time though. Since I started back in season 2 or 3. It probably happened to you several times, you just don't pay attention to names as much. I'm always looking people up on op.gg so I pay a lot of attention to names and ranks etc. So yeah there's your proof, or as much as I can provide, but this post was meant to be about the obvious flaw after a dodge. I remember back when I was grinding a lot of ranked games, one of my rules that I had written down was to always leave q after a dodge, because that next accept screen would always put me in with the same people and my champ would get banned almost every damn time. I look forward to your next attempt to call me out and try to say i'm making shit up or w/e. Cuz you know I just sit around randomly posting about stuff that didn't really happen...for no reason...or i'm delusional...w/e you're trying to say here.
Rioter Comments
: It's more like the skill gap between players in high plat and low dia is way to damn large. I've literally had players run at the enemy when the entire team wasn't grouped or our ults were on cooldown and he would instantly mess up the entire match. Some people in that elo really don't understand the severity of late game mistakes and their overall macro is terrible. Honestly matches just feel like coin flips for which players are smart enough to not do something stupid late game.
LOL The skill level between high plat and low diamond is too large, yet I used to completely destroy diamond players when I was stuck in gold 5 lmao. I have seen people in silver who would destroy most diamond/challengers. There's probably some flaw in their game play but there's some crazy shit going on in gold/silver. Back when I was stuck in low gold for like a year, I was watching some egirl stream and this d1 yasuo main was running his mouth in chat. My friend looked him up and he was actually on a pro team, but not one of the top teams or anything. We got into a custom game with the streamer girl, she was my mid, I was jg, and he played his main (yasuo) and the streamer chick was like low plat I think. That was the easiest yasuo to gank in my life. He kept talking shit so I know he was going in super tryhard. I went 7/0, and mostly due to camping him, because I went there to kill him once since he was talking shit and it was so ridiculously easy I kept going back. It was a fucking joke. There are Yasuo's I have encountered in gold/silver that are 1000x better than that guy. There are some badass players in low elo, but every time I go against high elo people I stomp them. I even came across Meteos in chat (in his prime) and challenged him, and he told me i'm "not worthy" lmao. I'm pretty sure I would have stomped him too. He's not that great. I was taught by xj9 just before that and improved my game a lot, but still couldn't get out of low gold for a long time, regardless of being way better than every jgler I went against. I played ranked 5's and dominated, and in custom games I dominated. I eventually made it to plat, and realized a lot of it was anger issues, but mostly it was just shit teammates. When I got to gold 1 I kept getting people who acted like they never played before. I wrote a huge comment on this post about it so refer to that. I mentioned a 20cs ez at 20 minutes who played like my 10 year old nephew played in his 3rd game of league ever. Idk if it was just bad luck, or if Riot has some weird thing where they flag your account or IP address when you're toxic (I was pretty toxic back then, but usually when the game was already fucked anyway due to these random new people probably coming down from a diamond boost or something). Anyway my point is, there are some absolute beasts in silver/gold and a lot of garbage in high elo. If I had to put a team together, i'd probably grab mostly silver/gold players and probably win. I have actually done this before with a team of bronze/silver/gold players in ranked 5's we were destroying diamonds, but our bronze guy was really holding us back, you could tell he wasn't that good. People put pro players and high elo players on this massive pedestal and I don't think they really deserve it at all. I'll never back down from a challenge against high elo players because I know they aren't necessary great at league, they just know all the little tricks to climb Riot's VERY VERY VERY flawed matchmaking system.
: Something Is Actually Wrong With Solo Queue
This kind of didn't make sense because you want to snowball but you don't want others to be able to snowball. I think what you're saying though is some champs just always snowball regardless of skill, which is correct. The main issue though (and this was posted around the time I quit for over a year) is that Riot keeps making it more difficult to snowball, and continue to rig games at a ridiculous rate. I'm not sure if they rig them intentionally to keep the addiction factor going, or if it's just something that is sort of happening on it's own. I have narrowed it down to 3 major variables: (I will use examples that you literally can't argue with, since I know all of the defenders of this broken system will come in here and try to say i'm wrong. These are stone cold facts. I will be sure to stick to the facts so that anyone trying to challenge them will just embarrass themselves) 1) In ranked, people who get boosted are fucking up the balance of games BAD. Some kid who has been playing for literally a week can buy a boost on some random website (ie. xj9's website where be has been boosting for years...several sites like this exist, hundreds if not thousands), and said kid gets boosted to diamond, then q's up for ranked. That game is ruined. You cannot argue with this. Putting someone who has never played a game before into a diamond game ruins the game. Yes it is possible to win a 4v5, but this is more like 4v7 anyway because he's going to feed HARD which an afk wouldn't do. I figured this out when every time I got to gold 1 or sometimes plat 5, I would get people who didn't even know how to lane. They would just aimlessly walk around the map with no clue what game they were even playing apparently. I still remember an ezreal from years ago with 20 cs at 20 minutes. He would just wander off randomly exploring the map as if it was a place he had never been before. I recently introduced my 10 year old nephew to the game and he does this too...that's when I realized what was really up with that ezreal. He was probably in his first week of playing league and may have been 8 - 12 years old as well, hard to say though. So just because of boosting, we already have thousands of people in ranked games which don't belong at that elo and this DESTROYS the integrity of SO many ranked games. 2) Riot's addiction algorithm. Anyone with programming experience can feel it...that constant push toward 50% winrate. It's always there. The fact is, in League of Legends, if you demonstrate skill, you get shit teammates more often. If you're shit, you get great teammates more often. It's a fact. If you don't believe me, pull up a spreadsheet and play your best for 20 games, recording everyone's kda's, then play like a new person for 20 games and record kda's wins/losses etc. The patterns will be dead obvious. Again, go ahead and try to argue with me. I know 100% that i'm right. I have been playing for so many years and I can see it all the time and it's still there, and stronger than ever (they have "improved" it with each patch since like season 3/4). 3) This one is the dumbest thing I have seen Riot do, and it mostly affects low level games. Smurf detection. Don't get me wrong, it's a great algorithm. It detects who is a smurf and/or already good and who is new. Great job Riot. Now all you have to do is use this algo to SEPARATE THESE PEOPLE into different games. Obviously...I mean that's literally common sense. Oh wait, this is Riot we're talking about here, so they take this amazing algorithm and use it to rig the shit out of games for step 2 (above) to push people closer to 50% winrate, or for addiction factor, or both...i'm really not sure TBH. The fact is they mix new people with smurfs...how fucked up is that? I'm a plat player, and I had a game the other day with a lee sin that went like 20/0 in the first 10 minutes. I was jg and there was nothing anyone could have done to stop him. My entire team was new. They told me they were new. So Riot's goofy idea here was to put me against Lee as the smurfs, then throw a bunch of new people in there. BTW he had 2 smurfs with him so basically it was 1v3 with a bunch of new people just kind of dying. I get fed but there were less new people for me to farm, and also he was playing Lee Sin who has been broken since the beginning of time, so there was no winning that game. Of all the dumb things Riot has done, mixing new people with smurfs and using it to manipulate games is the most fucked up thing. I'm surprised they even get new players...that would make me feel awful starting out a game, then being put against people who have been playing for years, while simply trying to level my account and LEARN the game and the many champions. So these are 3 huge issues, but in addition to them, Riot has been trying to reduce snowballing over the years, which is good, but they have really just made it worse as there are certain champions who can do it more than ever. My favorite champs can't do it anymore, but Lee Sin can come in and get 2 kills and suddenly dive literally anyone at their turret and kill them AND survive. The anti-snowball sort of worked, they just forgot to nerf certain champs, I would imagine because some high-up people at Riot are fans of them, or want to keep the strong so they can continue to dominate soloq...idk i'm just guessing. If you want to climb in soloq, just get good at Lee Sin, and be super aggressive diving turrets and make sure to take the turret afterward, gg nothing anyone can do. I know of pro players who no matter how good they get, when they see a lee sin they are like "it's ok just take the loss because lee sin". They try to get to late game because he falls off late, but other than that even they are helpless. My advice at this point is to play Teamfight Tactics. I climbed super fast in that game, from Iron 2 to Gold 2 in my first 5 or 6 days of playing ranked. My 3 examples above don't apply to TFT because there are no teammates. Hard to rig up games when it's single player. Well, number 1 may still exist because there is boosting, but i'm going for challenger so i'm cool with a diamond or challenger opponent (in the process of boosting an acct.) or even a noob who is post-boost, because if they aren't on your team they can't fuck your game up as much. If I lose to him, I learn from it and use it to better myself. I have just 1 more thing to say. Someone will try to debate me by saying "well how do boosters climb then?". Simple, they are often challenger players. Lets say for example i'm a diamond 5 level player. I place into bronze or silver, which really is common because well for reasons I explained before. A challenger could be so much better than everyone else that he can climb even with all these fucked up things happening which I explained before, because he/she is just so much better than EVERYONE. What about a d5 player? What about a plat player? We get to gold and suddenly we are getting all these kids who just got their accounts back from a gold boost and they never even played the game. We might be better than other gold players but not like a challenger who is just perfect and so far above everyone else. How do we climb if we're better than everyone but not 10x better? How would a silver get out of bronze when there's boosters all over the place, and all these other things affecting the games? Sure, a plat/diamond/challenger can get from bronze to silver. I hope this is making sense. This is why the best players can still climb in a broken system, and the rest is mostly luck (teammates). The fact that 90% of people who play this game don't realize this is actually beyond me. You're literally 10% of the people in the game. 10%. You could be one of the best players in the country, and all they have to do is put you against TWO of the best players in the country and you're fucked, let alone FIVE OF THEM, and then you get some new guy on your team who is coming down from a fucking challenger boost lmao. I know i'm just rambling at this point but so many people disagree with all these facts and they are plain as day to me and probably anyone who programs or at least has an IQ over 50.
up gamer (NA)
: TFT match history, win ratio/counter, and post-game chat
You're right those things would be great, but i'm not sure if you have tried programming, especially programming a game played by millions of people, but these things take time. Someone can't just dream something up in a day and have it there and completely finished and perfect. So what this means is either they could release it as is (look up what beta means) or you could just not be able to play it at all. It's like when someone is baking cookies...it takes time. You can either have the cookie dough or wait until it's perfected. Well this was a dumb example because cookie dough is pretty good too haha but you know what I mean. Sadly though 4 months later still no post-game chat, but they do have a match history now, however it only shows your placement comp. Would love to see the other people as well as items everyone had, but i'm sure they are working on it.
Show more

uwillneverclimb

Level 46 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion