: mention that you are dia jayce otp - fail to build jayce properly or use the correct runes for that matter - fail to provide any proof on his claim of his elo but still mention it - 44% win ratio in silver hell fam this post is so full of shit its incredible but you will be upvoted because you agreed to most of the points of an average silver player.
Im not saying that OP is diamond, but if you look at his recent games he definitely isnt silver or gold material, maybe high plat at least. He averages 7 cs/m even when losing, deals most damage in almost all of his games except whatever that Janna top lane game is, and has pretty solid kda. 4.87:1 KDA 12/4.3 /9.1 with a 44% wr isnt bad at all. Not really sure on the build tho, pretty sure you are supposed to run Aery on Jayce, but if Electrocute fits his play style then I guess it works for him. >hell fam this post is so full of shit its incredible but you will be upvoted because you agreed to most of the points of an average silver player. He disagreed with Point 4 & 5, while half agreeing to 2. How is that agreeing to "Most the points"?
: Probably people who got "offended" by the truth of the matter. I'm use to it.
Im guessing its because you brought politics into it. I dont care about politics, but it is pretty annoying when people try to use it to fish likes. Im not the type to downvote or upvote much either beens it somewhat brainwashes people to follow others.
: > [{quoted}](name=vincentwu123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JbxdllPN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-22T04:29:32.712+0000) > > I agree, I rarely play anymore. And I have been saving so much more money by not buying useless stuff for this game. I would spend around $150 a month on this game, now I play at most $10. 150 a month? Holy shit it took me over 5 years to spend 165...
I dont really have any bills to pay and Im a college kid as well so I would use my money from my loan lol
: Id rather be getting 10+ cs/m per game because it basically {{champion:86}}tees that you will always be able to get that cs. While kills its always risky. You could get a kill then get killed by enemy jungler for being low health after 1v1ing. Or you tower dive and get killed. Which all adds up to the enemy champ getting the same amount of gold as you because youre both getting kills, so youre not really getting ahead, while csing is a skill of its own, and if you get more cs than your opponent while playing safe, you can almost always 1v1 them.
> [{quoted}](name=GG Thanks For LP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VWMthAdc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-25T03:31:49.128+0000) > > Id rather be getting 10+ cs/m per game because it basically {{champion:86}}tees that you will always be able to get that cs. While kills its always risky. You could get a kill then get killed by enemy jungler for being low health after 1v1ing. Or you tower dive and get killed. Which all adds up to the enemy champ getting the same amount of gold as you because youre both getting kills, so youre not really getting ahead, while csing is a skill of its own, and if you get more cs than your opponent while playing safe, you can almost always 1v1 them. I know where you're coming from, but you gotta remember that 20 minutes in means youll have about 20kp. Most games at the 20 minute mark have about 25ish kills on one side, so you bringing in all those kills will definitely be better and more gold worth for you than 10+ cs/m, someone with 300 cs @ 27 minutes with 5 kills will only have about 15k gold. While someone with 28 kills and 6cs/m will have like 18k gold.
: From -1 to +8 in the blink of an eye {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Must be magic {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: I'd Like To Thank The Balancing Team
I agree, I rarely play anymore. And I have been saving so much more money by not buying useless stuff for this game. I would spend around $150 a month on this game, now I play at most $10.
Moooose4 (NA)
: Do you have anything better to do with your life?
At the moment no, beens im sitting with a laptop in a recovery room from my Crohn's disease surgery. But thanks for asking
: Bramble Vest ruined it? Aight we're talking about 2 entirely different top lane experiences then. I'm on the fuck {{champion:150}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:41}}{{champion:75}} hypetrain.
Im a Jayce one trick with 2.5k games on him, 21 accounts with 19+ of those in plat+ and 6 of those in Diamond5-Diamond2 in Season 7 alone. Since preseason started, ive been struggling in plat 5-3 elo now. Legit am a Jayce otp, D2 in September 2017. and now im struggling in plat elo. Top lane and new runes are fucked.
: Example 1, I would say that's a clap back rather than being toxic. I would need more context to consider this toxic. Example 2, I would say this is toxic but punishment worthy? I don't know unless I had more logs to see if this was an isolated incident out of a long string of games without toxic chat or if this is every single game. EDIT: Also, I personally didn't like watching Tyler1. Someone said he was funny and when I watched his stream, I thought he was a raging flaming troll and I didn't want to support his stream by giving him any more views, and then a few weeks later I found out he was permabanned and I was like "the system works!" However, I am for redemption and rehabilitation. If he is rehabilitated, then I say leave the player ban off, but honestly, I really don't want to sit and waste my time and energy watching his streams to see if he's reformed or not.
For the example 1, the game just started and zilean said that. So tyler 1 just said your life and muted all. Nothin else happened
Rioter Comments
: "Graves has unreliable in the early game."
https://imgur.com/VijVZOW
: I challenge thee to trigger the gameplay boards in ten words or less.
: What's your top 3 hated abilities?
{{champion:75}} W: Just cucks you 24/7, cd comes off when it expires, so you cant escape or 1v1 him {{champion:516}} Whatever the fire thing is where it deals tons of damage and has low cooldown {{champion:54}} R OOF
: what bs are you even talking about
Damage, Top lane being useless, Item costs, mages, jungler nerfs.
AR URF (NA)
: In before the down-vote squad arrives.
"But our Lord n Savior Riot is always right, they know what theyre doing! Its called preseason for a reason pleb, this will all be fixed in less than a month of S8." -Every Riot fanboy
: We need a bonifide pure Lighting Mage. No weapon infusion half-measure{{champion:85}} . No generic energy wave{{champion:101}}. Give me pure, unadulterated, Thunder and Lightning greatness! https://i.imgur.com/SkfvZ9a.jpg
: Um... Kennen?
CONGRATULATIONS! Youre the 1 millionth person to say that! https://i.ytimg.com/vi/KjnWKRKkQvo/hqdefault.jpg "Oh Boy what do I win?" Nothin.
: {{champion:120}} comon? ...
Yeah i was questioning if i should add him or not, eh ill get rid of him i guess.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:126}}
Jayce's only electricity ability is his W which scales with Ap. e.e
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:53}} Fired up and ready to serve.
{{champion:53}} 7 Reporting for duty
: We have Kennen, but he has a ninja yordle theme. I do think there is room for another electricity champ, one that plays more of that traditional mage role.
Yeah I forgot about Kennen, but I was thinking of someone more with an electric kinda auto attack. Where its like a constant beam of electricity Auto-attack. And the champ gets like half ad/ap due to his autoattacks being continuous. Just a thought, but Kennen only has electricity in his ult and when he stuns someone. Its not as fun as a full out Electricity champ.
Rioter Comments
: >Welp guess I gotta wait 2 more days for the exp boosts! WOOOOOOOOOOOH! If you're 13 BE short just wait for First Win of the Day... {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
OOOOOO shit forgot about that. Tomorrow i still get my champ wooo
Rioter Comments
: #preseason
Just because its Preseason doesnt mean its gonna get fix when season starts. People were saying the same thing with Ardent Censor meta, "It will be nerfed before worlds, stop with these posts." *6 months later* Ardent finally gets fixed after Riot sees how stupid it was in worlds.
Rioter Comments
: Anyone Else Finding Games To Be The Same Over & Over?
And the next game i jumped into just turned into the same thing i explained: https://imgur.com/Dznjdxp 1 person fed on enemy team, and then me fed on our team. And everyone else either behind as hell or just meh.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Sure, if you are ID banned like Tyler1 I'd be happy to review your ID level ban. .. checking .. nope you aren't one of the people with an ID level ban. You got 4 penalties in about a month. Looking at your logs, they all look deserved. What is it you think should be done? Player support likely replied saying the bans were going to stand, and why. Of course they are going to use a macro because else they would have to retype the same thing to each personal writing in with a just ban. When you wrote in, they looked at your case.
Why are you always so sassy?
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: How is it overloaded? It's just AP lol. DB gives Leth, CDR, Ward Detection, AD, and True Dmg burst
: Why Safe League Players Will Never Climb and Why Feeders Determine 94% of Games
Notice how no Rioter's respond to posts like this, but will respond to stupid Memes & Games bull shit.
: Ok rito, I think you're going a little too far
I like to put Full Build in my item title thing, and it wont let me because it says FU. So it just says **ll Build. {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
: To any Logan Paul fan...
Jake Paul with that Dad bod tho <3 <3 <3 omg he so hot i love him, you guys just jealous that youre not famous like him. Him laughing at the dead body was just him coping with it omg. Why cant you guys understand that? He blurred out the dead guy's face too, so who cares?! -Every Jake Paul Defender Fuck Jake Paul. In his apology story thing, he still had a #Logan4Life or some stupid shit promoting himself. How can you make an apology then put that lol?
: Looking for people to play Rust with.
: Pre-Season in a nutshell
You shouldve put one after Anger: "The banning phase" Then show a picture of getting chat restricted. This is the first time ive ever been chat restricted, pre-season is just so frustrating.
: Who should I main
A champ that you wont get tired of
Laura ß (NA)
: Season 7 worlds {{item:3504}} meta I wonder what face the balance team did everytime the saw {{champion:40}} fully shield and heal{{champion:96}} to near invinsivility And they want us not to rage lol this people in riot have their egos too high
: Only people who played Melee will get this
As a ranged player, i dont get it, but it seems like everyone else does. So grats, its accurate. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Joneze (NA)
: Where would I want to live? Bilgewater, no fucking question. Being gangplank’s right hand man would be a dream come true... but if this is a question of what would be the best place to live, Demacia seems like the only reasonable choice, bilgewater is a lawless criminal wasteland, the shuriman gods would crush me like an ant, in piltover your subject to frequent terrorist attacks from zaun, in Ionia those attacks come from the vastaya. Noxus is a fucking hellhole, the frejliord is a frozen hellhole and everywhere else is massively destroyed from the rune wars (do I really have to explain why the shadow isles and bandle city are not viable options?) so even though Demacia has their wierd “racism against mages” thing going on, it’s the place where the likelihood of a brutal and violent death is least likely for the average citizen
>(do I really have to explain why the shadow isles and bandle city are not viable options?) Im sure the people that are in to seeing ghosts and haunted places would love to go there. Itd be a dream come true for them xd.
Rioter Comments
: "Ornn and Maokai are the only tanks played top"
People dont talk about ornn or mao anymore lol. Its not tank meta anymore, its jungler meta. Lee sin, Shyvana, J4, Kha are all being spammed in jungle because theyre broken as shit and can 1v5.
: the so called tank meta that we are currently in
We are in an everything meta. There is no meta is the actual truth, because everything is meta. Everything does too much damage. People arent even trying anymore, they just build full damage mash buttons and get kills.
Slythion (NA)
: This just doesn't make sense, because if damage is broken throughout the whole game and you have a lead then you should kill them in an even *more* unacceptablely quick time you can't claim a blanket problem and then call individual cases of abuse...that's an idiotic case you've tried to make
> [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WINVGApJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-02T00:43:32.595+0000) > > This just doesn&#x27;t make sense, because if damage is broken throughout the whole game and you have a lead then you should kill them in an even *more* unacceptablely quick time > > you can&#x27;t claim a blanket problem and then call individual cases of abuse...that&#x27;s an idiotic case you&#x27;ve tried to make No this is just showing that punishing champions does nothing because they still the same if not more damage than you.
MysterQ (NA)
: Sorry people are downvoting this. I agree with you.
> [{quoted}](name=MysterQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WINVGApJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-02T00:41:45.059+0000) > > Sorry people are downvoting this. I agree with you. Because theyre all challenger and think they know best lol
: You know you messed up when: You die to an underfed opponent while you yourself are ahead of them. AKA, what you just said you did. Being fed doesn't mean you're unkillable, it just means you can kill them easily. If you mess up (which obviously you did), then they will kill you.
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WINVGApJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-02T00:31:17.144+0000) > > You know you messed up when: > > You die to an underfed opponent while you yourself are ahead of them. AKA, what you just said you did. > > Being fed doesn&#x27;t mean your unkillable, it just means you can kill them easily. If you mess up (which obviously you did), then they will kill you. But i didnt mess up lol. I landed all abilities, and played it fine. The problem is, is they take no damage, illaoi/garen, yet deal a ton. Zoe can just put you to sleep and insta kill you even from far behind.
Rioter Comments
Show more

vincentwu123

Level 38 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion