: with all the political correctness, soon we won't be allowed to kill female gamers in league
I never thought of it like that before. I guess my hobby isn't gaming, rather it's raping and getting raped. /s
Tupaco (NA)
: Bi weekly reminder that COOP vs AI is broken
Played it a couple of days ago. The 5th bot works now
: its because he has an elixir of iron, thats why hes so big. and his face is just a cinematic perspective. you wont see it clearly in game.
I didn't catch that until you pointed that out. Thanks
: What If A Certain Amount Of Mastery Was Required To Use A Champion In Ranked?
It wouldn't solve the problem of people 1st timing a VGU
: Odyssey Onslaught Missions
added you, we need the same stuff
: LF team for Odyssey mission
Add me. I need 3 aug, all yas, and onslaught w/ all on the same champ
: y'all really out here getting mad in ARAMs....go get some fresh air
My favorite part is when they try to surrender at 8 when we've only lost 1 tower and rage when I vote no. Why the fuck would I agree to that? This isn't rift, comebacks on ARAM are possible.
Pyrrio (EUW)
: Who else could use an Ezreal style VGU?
{{champion:51}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:26}}
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: Unpopular opinon: I don't watch it, I don't care about it but now I hate it
This must be your first time visiting the boards. Welcome!
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 19
It's been 5 or so months since the AP item rework, any thoughts on how it turned out? Do you think we'll need another one in the near future?
Earth (OCE)
: I've just seen Ezreal W Rework on YouTube. (is this true?)
Probably not. Jeremy has those kinds of things in his videos a lot, he does it so you can have a visual of what he's talking about
: Do you actually watching LCS or Lol esport in general?
I used to watch just Cloud 9 games and Worlds, and later I slowly got into watching the rest of NA and EU. With my new job, I started watching Korea's playoffs during some down time. The main reason I watch right now is because it helps me learn. From watching LCS, I learned why wards matter instead of just being told they do and not really getting it and that item power spikes were a thing (This was a few years ago when I was bronze). I learned a few things about specific champions too. Kled's Q being able to pull people out of dashes and when he dismounts he drops turret aggro, Pyke's charged Q+E combo, and the existence of Gangplank's triple barrel combo are a few I can think of. Just yesterday I found out that Azir can troll Rift Herald with his turret, and yes it did look kinda funny. I probably would have found some of this stuff out on my own eventually, it just helped to see someone else do it/have the casters explain it. Another reason I watch is to keep up with Summoners Rift changes. I haven't enjoyed SR in a while, so watching someone else play it is a good way to remind myself that certain changes happened. I read the patch notes and check Surrender at 20, but the things I read don't always stick. With that being said, I can completely understand why it could look boring to other people. There isn't a lot of variety from game to game and there are certain stretches of the game where nothing happens. I don't like those either.
: If you do decide to nerf Urgot Riot, please nerf the LCS build
Agree. Urgot doesn't need major nerfs imo, but he shouldn't be building that much tank and succeeding
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: Noobs on onslaught why?
What are the best augments for onslaught? I haven't tried it yet and I want to have the best ready for it
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 14
Are there plans to add any keystones during preseason?
: Wonder if J4 support would ever work
I played it with Miss Fortune once vs Kog'Maw/Karma. I felt kinda bad for them
Rioter Comments
: Riot at PAX West
This post didn't age well...
: > Post the source. https://twitter.com/SecretGamerGrrl/status/1037918957490130944 Was the main one I was talking about, the only reason I say somewhat credible is because as far as I am finding, the story fits. It explains the gaps between what other Rioters are saying about Daniel and what we are saying too. As well as the events being portrayed truthfully as we know it as far as everything but the neo-nazi and reason Daniel acted as he does goes. Essentially everything that I can readily verify checks out. I want to know if the neo-nazi stuff, and this being an intentional setup by a Rioter to get at his job, and whether he and his family actually did feel reasonable danger for their lives (not just typical threats over the internet); if all that stuff checks out too.
> [{quoted}](name=Altonius Amakiir,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6sdye836,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-09-09T00:49:59.307+0000) > > https://twitter.com/SecretGamerGrrl/status/1037918957490130944 > > Was the main one I was talking about, the only reason I say somewhat credible is because as far as I am finding, the story fits. It explains the gaps between what other Rioters are saying about Daniel and what we are saying too. As well as the events being portrayed truthfully as we know it as far as everything but the neo-nazi and reason Daniel acted as he does goes. > > Essentially everything that I can readily verify checks out. I want to know if the neo-nazi stuff, and this being an intentional setup by a Rioter to get at his job, and whether he and his family actually did feel reasonable danger for their lives (not just typical threats over the internet); if all that stuff checks out too. so you don't have one.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: OP is looking for a QoL change to allow them to easily block people who friend request, at the friend request. Rather than going through several steps to block.
ah ok im stupid. I agree, it would be nice to block that, especially during times when level 1 spambots are around
: We Should be Able to Block at Friend Requests
If you block them they can't send you a friend request
: "Women are severely underrepresented in gaming." - DZK
You forgot Janna who literally has a joke about oral sex
: Why are you thanking them ? most of them suck at their job, ruined the game and never apologized for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zsFAlre2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-07T07:32:23.986+0000) > > Why are you thanking them ? > > most of them suck at their job, ruined the game and never apologized for it. And you missed the point of the thread
: What do you want out of league in 2019?
At the time I'm writing this it's late and I could go on for hours about what I want to see. So here's a quick list: Better game pace Quicker response from the balance team on gamebreaking issues. Like what they did to funnel, but a bit faster A goal to achieve after reaching gold For Riot to keep an overall rank. I'd much more willing to give positional match making a fair shot if I got to keep my overall rank. Another AP item rework. The one we got flopped bad More ways for immobile champions to deal with mobility Meta's that are less defined, I think that's the right term Hide and Seek as an experimental mode (literally just to make sure everything feels good), before it becomes a featured mode A better system for featured game modes. The first system overexposed too many, and now they're never around More reverts/ partial reverts to failed class update champions {{champion:113}} {{champion:90}} are the big ones Duskblade removal A complete revamp of the Sorcery Tree. Changes to common pro champions to keep them out of the{{champion:13}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:429}} group New Champion/VGU podcasts to come back Skins for less popular champions Nexus Blitz is a success. And as an overall goal, I want to be able to spend a whole day playing League and go to bed feeling like I just had an awesome day. It's been a while since I had that, and I might actually cry tears of joy if it happens again. I think that gameplay wise (massive emphasis on the word gameplay) Riot is slowly moving back in the right direction, and for once I'm looking forward to preseason. Also, have you seen the tower barricades coming in preseason yet? I think that idea has some real potential.
afmghost (NA)
: Let's recite the alphabet!
{{champion:161}} I see what you did there
Rioter Comments
OccuIt (NA)
: You don't want DZK fired over something he said
Both actually. He was being dick on twitter a bit before retweeting that
: Looking for this 747...
That's actually Illegal in Canada? Another reason to want to move there
: Let's chill with some Blitz!
I swear I'm always working during these kinds of things. I hope it goes well nonetheless :D
: Don't go near a running 747 turbine Engine
Clever. And its probably his true thoughts
: Please avoid posting 747 turbine jokes on the Boards!
Or what? You'll through us into a ----- sorry I had to
: You know for a fact Daniel Z Klein is fishing for browny points
: This dog has been specifically trained to sniff out boosted animals
I knew where this was going but clicked any way. Not disappointed
: Post your best memes/phrases/jokes about riot current situation.
What's the difference between a silver player and DZK? Riot cares when a silver player tells people to kill themself I might be back later with more
: CAN WE PLEASE REMOVE THESE POST DANIEL POST OFF THE FORUMS
Mas17 (EUW)
: Sanjuro hasn't been at Riot for a long while now, he was fired, and that's part of the problem - Sanjuro got fired, DZK, as far as it's publicly known, hasn't. The timeline with Sanjuro: * On the 30th of September 2017 the discord messages happen * The next day it goes public on r/leagueoflegends * 8 hours later a rioter replies by both apologizing and announcing that action would be taken (Without detailing) * Not even 2 days later Sanjuro's Rioter twitter account has been deleted and a post from Sanjuro's private facebook account goes public mentioning that he doesn't work for Riot anymore. This is all verifiable from the main reddit post about the whole thing. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/73ko9b/lead_riot_member_he_tyler1_looks_like_a_damn/ Sanjuro hasn't gone back to working for Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z9UpYVFg,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-06T19:14:45.010+0000) > > Sanjuro hasn't been at Riot for a long while now, he was fired, and that's part of the problem - Sanjuro got fired, DZK, as far as it's publicly known, hasn't. > > The timeline with Sanjuro: > > * On the 30th of September 2017 the discord messages happen > * The next day it goes public on r/leagueoflegends > * 8 hours later a rioter replies by both apologizing and announcing that action would be taken (Without detailing) > * Not even 2 days later Sanjuro's Rioter twitter account has been deleted and a post from Sanjuro's private facebook account goes public mentioning that he doesn't work for Riot anymore. > > This is all verifiable from the main reddit post about the whole thing. > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/73ko9b/lead_riot_member_he_tyler1_looks_like_a_damn/ > > Sanjuro hasn't gone back to working for Riot. In well aware of that. I brought him up because his situation was a good example of the kind of crap Rioters shouldn't be doing
Rioter Comments
: Yawn
> [{quoted}](name=Dancing Foxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6RXZLe3a,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-06T13:45:08.274+0000) > > Yawn Thanks for bumping the thread anyway!
: Why is Wukong in every moba?
Because he clones himself XD
Meddler (NA)
: I expect we'll stick with the 4 stances no ult approach whenever we work on Udyr. Wouldn't rule out some form of windowed power as an addition (long CD passive?), that's just me speculating though.
There was a thread on reddit while back about letting Udyr combine stances. Something like Tiger + Bear = Udyr pounces on an enemy. I can't find the post back now, but I thought it was really cool.
ItzModsy (NA)
: Reminder: Riot gives ZERO fucks about the community as a whole.
If they did DZK would have been fired on the spot
: Join the protest!
As I said before in another thread, if I had enough RP on my second account I'd change it's name to to something along the lines of Fire Daniel Z Klein
: So let me get this right - the same company with entrenched misogyny and sexism...
: riot pax/sexism no more rp purchases
Same. I wish I could change my secondary accounts name to Fire Daniel Z Klein or something along those lines, but I don't have enough RP or BE
: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M9B0yZFE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-04T15:57:21.128+0000) > > Do you feel it is ok to post Rioter's private messages? Do you feel like these messages add anything to the conversation at all besides being nosy? It's literally just screenshots of a handful of Rioters agreeing with DZK. > > "Some Rioter's actually agree with DZK!" Imagine my shock! > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} It is important to show them because there are still many players gullible enough to believe that DZK is the only Rioter to hold the male part of community in complete contempt.
> [{quoted}](name=BraindeadTank,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M9B0yZFE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-04T16:06:24.470+0000) > > It is important to show them because there are still many players gullible enough to believe that DZK is the only Rioter to hold the male part of community in complete contempt. But we don't see the rest of them doing what he did. DZK is a joke a should be fired
Rioter Comments
: Daily Reminder NOT to buy RP
: Still no apology issued regarding "Man Babies" and more insults.
And until DZK is fired and Riot issues an apology for PAX, not more money will be spent here.
Show more

warpenguin555

Level 116 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion