: Neeko is everything leblanc was supposed to be, a champion who confuses and tricks her opponents.
Well LeBlanc did have a rework scrapped around this time last year. The reason it was scrapped was "Testers said it was fun, but it didn't feel like LeBlanc".
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 5
Are you looking forward to smash ultimate? Which character are you most excited to play?
: Probably the worst idea ever...
Swain Passive, Lux Q, Morg W, Neeko E, Malz R. Thats my champ
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 28
What happened to removing the minion push advantage? Did I just miss it in the patch notes?
: What was your favorite rework this year?
{{champion:50}} by far. I originally hated the rework due to him being my backup mid laner. With some balance changes and time I was able to figure him out a bit and he'll probably be my backup mid laner again when ranked starts next season.
Rioter Comments
KluPL (NA)
: A team of mine is making a new game based off League of Legends (MOBA)
I hope you guys find some at least a little bit of success.
: Tanks Always Win Aram--Fix It.....
ARAM only player for the past 6-7 months. They don't always win
: I'll not come back to league until the runes will be reverted
: Did Riot change their minds on Minion Pushing?
I was looking forward to it being removed too. I don't remember them saying they changed their minds on it so idk why it's still here
: Defensive stat runes need to have their values doubled (or more)
Yeah, put them back at 8 (i think it was 8) armor and mr like what we used to have
: No Victorious Orianna?
I just got my stuff on both my accounts. It's coming
: Is this considered Bannable?
He's not doing very good job of hiding the slur. It's bannable
dynikus (NA)
: Game breaking Neeko bug on pbe
Of course that bug happened XD. IDK what I expected
: As an Ivern main, people have no fucking idea how this champion works.
If i had a dime for the amount of ? pings I get for smiting a buff after level 5 I'd be able to buy a lot of skins
: Do I Smell As Bad As I Look?
Gangplank would be a good choice too
: Diana solo pushed inhibitor turrets 12min into game
Was someone defending that lane while she was pushing?
Moody P (NA)
: DOTA came out with twenty re works in one patch
I'd rather they don't do that. Remember class updates? Let's not go down that road again
: Why would anyone play Wukong if we could play Neeko?
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 16
Does the Nexuses(Nexi?) ignore minions when they get up and walk in this version? One of the big things I hated about Blitz the first time around was that reaching sudden death favored the team who was losing too much. Their nexus wouldn't move much because it was hitting minions, but the leading teams nexus would march all the way to the other side of the map and kind of screw over it's team
: So on December 7th Former Rito Employee Will be Doing a 24 Hour Smash Bros Stream!
I fucking loved Scarizard on the pocasts/live Q&A's. Might end up watching. Thanks for the info
Eggbread (NA)
: Someone Asks Me Why I Think Top Is the Most Frustrating Role
: Funniest Skills that still affect you after recalling
I found a video a while back of Lee Sin ulting a Shen at just the right time during his recall. Shen got kicked in base and hit a low health Kha'Zix, killing Kha'Zix. Ill try to find the video back and post it here if i can find it
GXayah (NA)
: Do I have some learning disability?
I'd definitely check with a doctor. I have ADHD and a lot of the issues you describe sound like things I've went through as well. Struggling in school, feeling like a moron, and speech issues are all things I've had to deal with too. The fact that you're aware of the problem means you can get help with it.
AR URF (NA)
: You know what the worst kind of league player is?
Don't forget the part where they flame you when you do bad and ask why you're playing something you suck at in ranked...
: Hey Meddler can i ask for some of the context behind the Rageblade rework on PBE, can i also ask if we may see some EoN changes that captain Gameplay mentioned
I really want to know this too. If anything, Rageblade marksmen were spiking way too soon compared to crit marksmen imo
: Does /muteall no longer work?
It's working fine for me.
: I feel like tanks as a whole lack creativity in their design
Same for traps. The ones we have in league are pretty boring. Why not have a trap that creates a temporary wall? Or one that spawns monsters to attack the victim? Or one that acts like a Taliyah w when triggered? Or an exhaust trap? Anti-Mobility Trap? Teleport Trap? Pitfall traps? A trap based support could be really cool, just load it up with traps like these, you could even give it a Twisted Fate W kind of cast so it's kit wouldn't be 3 traps and an ult. Maybe it's Q could be a skill shot that detonates traps it touches. All the abilities don't need to be actually traps either, just trap like. For example, maybe for it's E it throws out a Rengar E that knocks back up to a certain amount of enemies hit and stuns them if they hit a wall. The only limit on creating this kind of champ would be your imagination.
Öskan (EUW)
: Popmusic Award from KDA Debut Set not in my inventory
Had this too. It didn't show up in the ward skins tab, but it did show up when I went into practice tool and checked my ward skins there
: Visual and Sound Effects Update: Anivia
Rouxful (NA)
: I like the direction of the turret changes for Pre-Season. What are other peoples thoughts?
seems pretty good on paper. I never would have thought of the barricade idea
: I can't complete my Play Like The Pros Missions and First Win of The Day mission at the same time.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 26
Speaking of runes, are there any plans for the sorcery keystones?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 24
Any chance lissandra's passive gets Aram only nerfs? I can see it being an issue in that mode
: ༼ つ ◕\_◕ ༽つ C9 TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕\_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ C9 TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ
Rioter Comments
: Finally, the change no one asked for, wanted and was just overall dumb, is being removed.
: Send Cloud9 Your Worlds Energy!
SPAM THIS PINE 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲TO HELP C9 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲
: If C9 wins worlds
Licorice {{champion:266}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:516}} Svenskeren {{champion:64}} {{champion:5}} Blaber {{champion:203}} Jensen {{champion:26}} {{champion:7}} Sneaky {{champion:145}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:15}} Zeyzal {{champion:201}} {{champion:412}}
: Lethality Boots
That would be pretty sweet. AD assassins would then have to choose between surviving mage burst {{item:3111}} or more damage (New boots)
: Galio poppy karma and sion were all deleted without a replacement.
Poppy and Sion are far better off now.
Rioter Comments
: if you only could use 6 champions
{{champion:90}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:98}}
: Did KT win trade with EDG at worlds?
You know how else KT could have locked 1st in group? By winning vs EDG. Not seeing how wintrading benefits KT here.
: 2018 Worlds pick em group c glitched
stoyo8 (NA)
: Malzahar
: Why does Graves get so much free stuff?
Doesn't get a cigar for free...
DirigoX (NA)
: What are your favorite off meta builds/picks?
I love Mana Blitzcrank on ARAM. When his passive procs you get this massive shield for 10 seconds that nobody can break. I always get {{item:3029}} {{item:3001}}, I'll go {{item:3070}} if we don't have a ton of damage. Been considering swapping out {{item:3025}} for {{item:3110}} but you could always get both.
Bazerka (NA)
: Hows everyone's Friday?
I think I'm catching a cold but other than that I'm doing alright
Show more

warpenguin555

Level 133 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion