: Hi hi! While I don't specifically work on missions, I did some catch up with other folks working on the Lunar Revel event. They're aware of some snags with missions and are currently triaging.
not sure if this will matter, but match history is down. perhaps because its down, that missions can no longer progress since it cant connect to the victories/defeats
dangobun (NA)
: Can't Change Profile Background
im having this issue, but i click shop and go back to my profile, it appears
Rioter Comments
: [Client]: Backround Feature not working
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Gweezlebur,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=hTA54ppR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-02T19:43:17.529+0000) > > Hi friends, this feature is being gradually enabled across regions, which is why it’s not available everywhere yet. I don’t have the specific rollout plan to share, but please be patient as the team makes it available. Sorry I don’t have more details, but didn’t want people worried it was bugged and not being addressed.
: The new client profile background option
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Gweezlebur,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=hTA54ppR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-02T19:43:17.529+0000) > > Hi friends, this feature is being gradually enabled across regions, which is why it’s not available everywhere yet. I don’t have the specific rollout plan to share, but please be patient as the team makes it available. Sorry I don’t have more details, but didn’t want people worried it was bugged and not being addressed.
Mellõna (NA)
: New Client Feature Not Showing
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Gweezlebur,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=hTA54ppR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-02T19:43:17.529+0000) > > Hi friends, this feature is being gradually enabled across regions, which is why it’s not available everywhere yet. I don’t have the specific rollout plan to share, but please be patient as the team makes it available. Sorry I don’t have more details, but didn’t want people worried it was bugged and not being addressed.
: new client feature
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Gweezlebur,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=hTA54ppR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-02T19:43:17.529+0000) > > Hi friends, this feature is being gradually enabled across regions, which is why it’s not available everywhere yet. I don’t have the specific rollout plan to share, but please be patient as the team makes it available. Sorry I don’t have more details, but didn’t want people worried it was bugged and not being addressed.
: The profile background customization is not showing up
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Gweezlebur,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=hTA54ppR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-02T19:43:17.529+0000) > > Hi friends, this feature is being gradually enabled across regions, which is why it’s not available everywhere yet. I don’t have the specific rollout plan to share, but please be patient as the team makes it available. Sorry I don’t have more details, but didn’t want people worried it was bugged and not being addressed.
: Follow-up Post to "Profile Cog Icon Missing"
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Gweezlebur,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=hTA54ppR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-02T19:43:17.529+0000) > > Hi friends, this feature is being gradually enabled across regions, which is why it’s not available everywhere yet. I don’t have the specific rollout plan to share, but please be patient as the team makes it available. Sorry I don’t have more details, but didn’t want people worried it was bugged and not being addressed.
: issues with profile setting.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Gweezlebur,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=hTA54ppR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-02T19:43:17.529+0000) > > Hi friends, this feature is being gradually enabled across regions, which is why it’s not available everywhere yet. I don’t have the specific rollout plan to share, but please be patient as the team makes it available. Sorry I don’t have more details, but didn’t want people worried it was bugged and not being addressed.
: Background splash bugged?
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Gweezlebur,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=hTA54ppR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-02T19:43:17.529+0000) > > Hi friends, this feature is being gradually enabled across regions, which is why it’s not available everywhere yet. I don’t have the specific rollout plan to share, but please be patient as the team makes it available. Sorry I don’t have more details, but didn’t want people worried it was bugged and not being addressed. is what they said over at: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/hTA54ppR-new-profile-edit-gear-appears-for-12-a-second-and-then-disappears-becoming-unclickable-client?comment=0008
: The new client profile background option
yeah, i've been looking forward to this, but it's bugged :( unlucky
: El oh el
here kitty, kitty. {{item:2052}}
: League's Next Big Update: Summoner Spells
: i hope so dude and i dont know either how i got downvoted ;)
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/live-incident-breakdown-na/HLBQzvEa-1024-resolved-rp-purchases-unvailable
: got the same problem
idk why you got downvoted, but it looks like they're working on a fix
: yes they are sorting this atm click on the red ! at top of the page :)
Rioter Comments
: Is the "Definitely Not Dominion" rotating gamemode still here?
you mean ascension? if so, it's on right now
Almo (NA)
: I want my diamond border badly =/ been plat past 5 seasons.
Damn, grats on reaching diamond!
Rioter Comments
: Which Riot Artist made the Original Jhin Splash Art?
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/NEEZg edit: sorry, that's as deep as i could dig :[
Rioter Comments
: These types of videos are always debunked if the video shows the player's cursor. The player's cursor, even for a millisecond, would show itself hovering over a champion's portrait or the minimap. There are three directions for these potential human errors: * Minimap - Toward the specified direction. * Ally's Portrait - Toward the direction of your specified ally. * Your own portrait - Backward. As seen in this video, you are playing on the team that spawned on the top side. So commonly, you have to aim down toward your screen, which so happens to be where your own champion's portrait would be. Assuming that you have your screen around your own champion, your enemies would be close to your bottom HUD, which includes your own champion's portrait. The result actually may be considered evidence of your mistake. Nami shoots right behind her, which is a common result of hovering over your own portrait. In consideration of Riot that may be roaming this board, this probably is not a good bug report as it doesn't give them anything else that is different from other false bug reports. It's likely a human error. You'd have to get a video of your game with your cursor and stuff to help them get a lead. One comment, >Did you have your cursor over the minimap or one of the teammate icons? Can you say the same for your own icon?
yeah, i can say the same for my own icon. sadly, i dont have a recording of the actual gameplay with my cursor in it, but there is one thing i did notice while trying to replicate the bug in training mode, hovering over yourself whilst having quick cast on can change the direction of her ult randomly, i use quickcast for everything in her kit but her q. though that could've been likely what happened). i tend to be careful when i'm playing nami, and especially in ranked.
: Did you have your cursor over the minimap or one of the teammate icons?
Rioter Comments
Fôx (NA)
: Solo queue vs Duo queue?
**personally**, i think if you want to duoq, you wouldnt do it with a support, but with a jungler or with another laner that isnt your support. i think its easier to climb as bot and duo with a jungler. i think its because this way there's two or more winning lanes, (yours, and the jungler can help another lane) making it easier to win,** but this is just me.**
Rioter Comments
: Viktor Skin
frankenstein viktor would be nice
: Does Renekton still counter Riven?
renekton does counter riven. you just need to abuse her mistakes, like trying to go in on you with her qs, abusing the fact that her shield is down, and respecting her lv2-3 kill potential. when a riven goes in with her qs, that goes on a 9 second or so cooldown, you can abuse that, and her shield only lasts on her for about 2 seconds.
Dessem (EUW)
: Victorious Graves. Calling it now.
http://prntscr.com/gu6a4l hehe
Rioter Comments
Skorch (NA)
: Lighting cant change purple to blonde. I personally prefer the splash Evelynn. But at the very least they should match.
it really is the lighting (the light is some warm yellow looking color) that made her hair look blonde, in reality it's supposed to be white looking. (but i think her being blonde instead of white haired would fit so much better with the theme) however, her skin and so on is a true mismatch. her hands are huge she could wrap those fingers around her entire head.
: Is it just me, or are Blood Moon TF and Eternal Sword Master Yi splashes not up to par?
it isnt up to par, im pretty sure its different artists doing them though, so the style changes. sometimes they get random semi popular artists to do the work for them, even if they don't work for riot
: the whole thing doesnt fit with the splash art at all
i think the color choices for her skin/hands as well as the size of her hands are .. awkward ish
BabyNaix (NA)
: Hum ya but I dont think that's a big deal. However, her hair color is green and not blond :(
i think she's supposed to have white ish kind of hair, (assuming its just the light in the splash that makes it look blonde ish)
Rioter Comments
: Anyone else think Safecracker Evelynn looks weird?
R0XTAR (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Loves Cats,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vuPvixNu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-26T17:33:36.698+0000) > > you noticed this too, haha, it made me feel like you could have a less expensive hextech annie, with the color schemes/animations her abilities had Exactly, the colors need more refinement or need to just have a few touchups that don't completely resemble another skin.
yep, not sure if they'll change this though, i noticed they do this sometimes. ex: skt namis particles look like river spirit's
R0XTAR (NA)
: Hextech Annie VS. Super Galaxy Annie
you noticed this too, haha, it made me feel like you could have a less expensive hextech annie, with the color schemes/animations her abilities had
: I don't think that's the main reason they do that... Marksmen run Relic Shield for the Shield Battery quest passive which gives them safety (It's essentially like having a free Bloodthirster shield from just doing your lane phase) the fact that it generates gold for the support to rush into Ardent is just a side bonus.
no adc upgrades the relic item to get a shield off it, its solely to get the ardents as fast as possible.
: Am I in danger of demoting?
no, it takes very long for a division 5 to demote to a lower tier.
Suitaro (NA)
: Supports are the bread and butter of the whole group, no need to try and make supports feel better or useful lol. They literally prep the whole game.
for the longest time, support was the least wanted role, it was not a very good or fun role, it didn't feel as rewarding to play, a role that lacked in exp and gold. they introduced new items, end game stats and other things to make it feel more rewarding and better, as well as try to make the role easier and more relevant to make the role attract players. oh and iirc, it was also part of why autofill was implemented.
Suitaro (NA)
: It wasn't to make supports better, it's to make adcs stronger
it was to make the supports feel better/useful, havin more items to be versatile and so on also affected the adc role.
Shiznyte (NA)
: Yeah I'm not happy about the shield delay either (maybe because i play her a lot) but when you play an assassin Janna's shields are up way to often. I think most of Janna's offensive prowess lies with the Ardent Censor though and it really needs nerfs.
which is what i said, her shields are up too often because of the duration it has on an ally. she lets an ally have bonus ad, and if she has ardents, the buff for 5 seconds, on top of the shield already being huge (also partially due to ardents) it's an overkill.
Shiznyte (NA)
: Janna is actually only and okay champion. the ardent censor is why she seems so strong. Currently in the game there is no way to deal with shields so they are the most effective form of protection because grievous wounds won't do much vs Janna unless she ults. Nami is strong early on but her skills dont scale well enough into late game and she becomes an immobile CC bot. Nami has a much higher skill cap because the bubble is very hard to land compared to other CC's. Lulu has been nerfed several times and she is still strong, but currently in this ardent censor meta other champions can use ardent better than Nami and Lulu can. She can still dominate a lane early on so she will always be a good pick. Currently I think Rakan and Janna are the two best supports (but it is very close between a few others like Lulu, Nami, Braum) Janna is the best Ardent user because her ult applies it multiple times to multiple targets in a team fight. Combined with great pealing she is extremely tough to deal with, BUT she needs a good ADC player to actually shine. If you have a low elo ADC Janna will look very bad because by herself its very hard for her to carry. Rakan is one of the few champions with hard engage that can use ardent, and in terms of play making Rakan can win a lane by himself if he has an ADC who knows how to follow him. I'm looking forward to the Janna changes i think she will become quite powerful with them and her early lane will be a bit better.
i agree that she's an alright champion, i just feel that {{item:3504}} makes her feel really oppressive especially with her shield duration on allies, i feel it's a little too long if ardents will continue to exist. because of the current meta, janna is permabanned, and lulu is pick or ban, so i'm left with nami. i just feel frustrated that they're making changes, weird ones, to janna's passive, her w and the 18 second e was a bit much. i feel like if they understood the issues have so much to do with ardents, they would actually do something to the item. i feel like they shouldn't just nerf it, but actually try to rework it and make it more balanced.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Wuks (NA)
: Star Guardian: Invasion | Looking for Group Megathread
**Summoner Name/Region:** darshu **Rank:** p3 **Preferred Role(s):** support **Missions Needed:** s **Preferred Time (include timezone):** now need 1 person
Show more

water drops

Level 207 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion