: "but sir, he kills people too, so dont give me that. All i did was shoot him once in the head and I go to jail???"
"sir he was trying to shoot himself and i lunged for the gun and right as i touched it he shot himself. that is why my finger prints are on the gun."
: > [{quoted}](name=webstar1108,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Zs9E9rA0,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-16T07:04:21.944+0000) > > > webstar1108: Lux its a norm dont be a try hard > webstar1108: ill make you suffer lol > Threatening to feed/troll. > webstar1108: 1/6 cho stfu LOL > webstar1108: same lol > webstar1108: idgaf > webstar1108: why no ff > webstar1108: its a norm > webstar1108: its over lol > webstar1108: LOL > webstar1108: no its not > webstar1108: no one wants to play but you > webstar1108: Lux wants to play for some reason > Calling out a teammates score, as well basically giving up. The game is not over until the nexus explodes. > webstar1108: youre an asshole > > > webstar1108: cho stfu plz > Calling a teammate an asshole and telling them to shut up. The game has a mute feature, use it if you don't want to see what others are typing. > webstar1108: Lux im fucking around CLEARLY > webstar1108: why are you two try harding in norms > webstar1108: they can 2v5 > webstar1108: i hate these players lol > webstar1108: 12 DEATHS LOL > webstar1108: HOW > webstar1108: even > webstar1108: didnt see that > webstar1108: oh going into fed enemies alone? > webstar1108: yeaaaaa > webstar1108: I WAS DEAD > webstar1108: you went in alone again > webstar1108: blind aas a bat > webstar1108: you cant even > webstar1108: because theyre too ahead for us to win > webstar1108: thx lux <3 > webstar1108: for what > webstar1108: not wanting to waste 15 mins? > webstar1108: its norms kid > webstar1108: no point > webstar1108: 13 death chho > webstar1108: inting > webstar1108: 14 > webstar1108: you are cho jg > webstar1108: was good 2 years ago > webstar1108: idc LOL > webstar1108: you are the > webstar1108: feeder > webstar1108: lets report cho for int > webstar1108: LOL > webstar1108: math plz > webstar1108: LOL Again bringing up scores, calling for reports, and just generally being an absolute jerk for no reason all because you didn't want to play anymore. > Post-Game > webstar1108: LOL > webstar1108: typing still cho? Honestly? This is just rude. Just report and move on. Half, if not over half of your chat was toxic. Chat ban deserved, be happy it's only 10 games and not 25.
its gone ;) they saw what the other were saying :) btw the "ill make you suffer" part was said because they ONE person out of 5 of us refused to surrender and said "no you guys have to suffer like me" and that was my response.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 3 full season,not one ban or warning. Easy Peezy.
NIce! I have gotten a warning before because of AFK, but it was when i had bad internet :( Now I have Google Fiber :)
: but her CC isn't skill shot based, and her mobility is significantly higher.
Riven is also way harder to play. Her directional abilities and her basic cancels make her very hard to master. She does not have a get out of jail free card like Aatrox R either. That's all i meant.
: im sorry, you aren't going to find too many people that agree with you though. Old poppy was the definition of cancer, and current eve is much better and healthier.
I was just pointing out 2 characters that completely changed. Like the new Eve talks about wearing people's skins who tell her to put closes on. She's a slutty psycho. Poppy went from Warrior to a joking Warrior
TisIer (NA)
: Aatrox is basically weaker riven now. every ability is way too similiar
Except Riven needs {{item:3026}}
: Old Aatrox vs New {{champion:266}} {{champion:92}}
{{champion:266}} -------------------{{champion:92}} {{champion:23}}
: > [{quoted}](name=webstar1108,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mHWgd1gN,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2018-06-13T13:51:08.105+0000) > > Yes! Chat should only be for positive chat or call outs (i do not mean calling someone out i mean Baron calls etc) > In Korea people are very toxic but in NA and EU people are all snowflakes and cannot take criticism. LOLOLOL NA AND EU NOT SATISIFIED WITH MUTE BUTTON
Koreans just say "screw you" and keep playing. Different culture. You should play on the Korean server and see. If you can make it out of Silver.
JoeMG (NA)
: How often have you actually won/lost a game recently?
Been doing well lately, but mostly playing my best champ (viktor) or Pyke soooooo that's why
: I mean, "Shut up and just play" is one of the most tilting things I can read in this game. Even when I am not the one typing. Oh, and especially if I make one small comment on someone else's paragraph. That's a good way to make me not want to be on a team with you. It's literally you disregarding the potential social side of the game. Even when people are doing nothing more than flaming, telling them to shut up isn't going to get you anywhere. Besides, a lot of fun can be had from the chat and banter can drive us to play better If you consider the chat to be pointless then mute it?
Read the post again please. I said "Why even chat? Just shut up and play. For real. It is not that hard." at the beginning. Not saying that that is what i said. I say something along the lines of, "Guys please chill out and play i'd like to win. ty :)" If that tilts someone they are mental. There is no reason to get that mad over a GAME
: His new gameplay looks bad ass. I can't wait for him to be released.
: The absolute worst thing about New Aatrox is that Riot will not listen to the Community
: Silver 5 promos
Yes it does. Never dodge promos.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: Hard to get banned or not, the point of chat is to socialize, not make it a tilt/flame fiesta box of doom. Seriously, that's not what chat was meant for and muting doesn't solve the problem because then you can't use it yourself - how are you supposed to talk to someone if (almost) everyone is muted or don't talk on the first place? Maybe adress these issues and fix them for once? So the function of tue chst can be finally used the way it was meant to be on the first place?
Yes! Chat should only be for positive chat or call outs (i do not mean calling someone out i mean Baron calls etc) In Korea people are very toxic but in NA and EU people are all snowflakes and cannot take criticism.
MigueIi (EUW)
: Create a perfect champion using different champion abilities.
MigueIi (EUW)
: Create a perfect champion using different champion abilities.
Kat Passive Veig Q (still stacks AP) Zed W (can cast QER from shadow) Vik E Lux R
: ***
You are so silly. No one in harassing you dude. FYI i am probably older than you.
: > [{quoted}](name=webstar1108,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mHWgd1gN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-12T16:33:44.116+0000) > >[DELETED CONTENT REMOVED - ULANOPO] Talk about the pot and the kettle. You lack much integrity if you can sit here and do the exact same thing to me that you were crying about in your post. If all you can do is throw expletives my way then how are you any different from those in game?
Was not crying about anything dude. This is not in-game either. Here i will put it in more proper English. I DO NOT CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY IN GAME BECAUSE IT IS A GAME. I DO NOT HAVE TO RESPOND TO EVERYTHING OR ANYTHING PEOPLE TYPE IN CHAT. THIS DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE NO BACKBONE, AS YOU STATED. THIS MEANS I CHOSE NOT TO STOOP TO THE LEVEL OF MY ANGRY PEERS WHILE IN GAME. I WOULD RATHER WIN GAMES THAN CHATTING THE WHOLE TIME. CHATTING IS MOSTLY TOXIC CRAP OR NOT VIABLE ANYWAY.
Bazerka (NA)
: /mute all is a great command in League if chat tilts you :).
HMU Recruiting Coordinator ;)
: > [{quoted}](name=webstar1108,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wZaAIZcB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-12T15:57:05.370+0000) > > Yes. I am a support/mid main in Silver. I did this for short queue times. The only bad thing is only about 20% of adc's in bronze/silver know how to play so i am forced to try to carry them. It is exhausting. Plus they flame you for not "saving" them when they pretty much kill themselves on a regular basis. If only reason you play sup is for que times.... I average a 1:30 que as all other roles.... Que times aren't long until you get to masters
: People simply put either too much emphasis on every game as if their life depends on it or they don't care at all.
In ranked sometimes i get very tilted when i lose because i am very competitive but i still dont lose my cool in chat lol ill just to make a sandwich and come back or get off
: > [{quoted}](name=webstar1108,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XvpXtuuU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-12T15:43:14.556+0000) > > Pyke is a great example of this. I get a kill early, get mobi boots, and go mid or top for an early kill or assist there too! It works 80% of the time. Just make sure your adc is not an idiot, and gets themself killed. Or have your jg show bot so enemy laners feel safe while your adc does not get killed. I've been taking a break but I think the same thing, Pyke being a flex support to put into different situations. For the latter, you mean marksmen, the ADC/APC role is evolving.
Yea man! I did a game with friends as Viktor solo bot, Cait mid, Mao top, with Kha and WW in the jg. We destroy the other team and they ff'd in 23 mins
: The real way to lower autofills in low-mid elo
Yes. I am a support/mid main in Silver. I did this for short queue times. The only bad thing is only about 20% of adc's in bronze/silver know how to play so i am forced to try to carry them. It is exhausting. Plus they flame you for not "saving" them when they pretty much kill themselves on a regular basis.
  Rioter Comments
DJIGIT (EUW)
: this is banable guys :D
Why even chat? Just shut up and play. For real. It is not that hard. I have over 150 days of play time and i have never been banned. I only chat when necessary. "BARON NOW GOGOGOGOGOGOGO" "guys plz play and stop flaming :)" "ggwp" "gg" "glhf" "glhf JK ima stop your brains in" "go in right before i get there" *whilst running down river or lane pinging* "mb" "gj" "unlucky" "play safe" and that is pretty much it. EVER! There is no reason to just sit there and chat chat chat during or after the game. After game chat should be disabled i think. It's nothing but ugly banter or flame 95% of the time. "my team sucks" or "kys" JUST GO TO THE NEXT GAME! If you are tilted which you probably are just take a break or something.
: mastery 8, 9, and 10 ideas
I like this idea. It is too easy to get mastery lvl 7. Make 8.9.10 hard to get! I am mastery lvl 7 with 12 champs. I dont even play most of them. I have 27k xp on 2 of them even.
: A new group of hard scaling carries and the game will be better than ever. Also freeing the supports is great. Still too much damage, but things are definitely going in the right direction.
Pyke is a great example of this. I get a kill early, get mobi boots, and go mid or top for an early kill or assist there too! It works 80% of the time. Just make sure your adc is not an idiot, and gets themself killed. Or have your jg show bot so enemy laners feel safe while your adc does not get killed.
: Why is ranked queque disable so often recently?
It has happened in NA too. Annoying asf
Amorith (NA)
: He's been god this entire season. I don't know what you mean by the title.
> [{quoted}](name=Amorith,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KPqvhbq3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-11T16:30:53.069+0000) > > He's been god this entire season. I don't know what you mean by the title. In solo Q yea he's fine. 5th best among tops. His kit is still ass for competitive
: Fiora
Well Fiora is not OP anymore. Laning is a little harder until 6. Better to not player her into her counters EVER. Just learn how to play Renekton and Malphite. Those two champs are either good against Fiora counters or they go even with Fiora counters. That's all i got though bro I do not play Fiora because I love beating her ass with Pantheon or Renekton LMAO Goodluck
: dear riot
Just dodge and this will never happen
Rioter Comments
: My Best Nocturne Game Ever!
Nice! If you had 100 more farm though it would be actually great
: Two of those are tank items
Helm, Tit Hydra, and Righteous are. ] Repetition is cheap and a great first item for anyone.
: I would take old kass back any day instead of that cancer, OP or not
Did you play then? Zoe was not even as "cancer" on her OP release as Kass. His Q used to silence, his ult didn't stack mana when using it consecutively, and his burst damage was insane. Players used to immediately flash just to get away from him. Also....old Ryze......or old Nid.....or old Xin....or old TF Hell...Ekko was more "cancer" than Zoe on release. His scaling was too high and ult was free LOL
: Can we have scalings in the client?
This is why they made the practice tool
: Zoe nerf?
She is no where near as OP as old Kass. You must have not played. He had a 98% play or ban rate in ranked.
: A way to appeal to the veterans of League
"URF : Just making URF a permanent thing, or at least make it more frequent. I know that part of the reason it's so fun is because it's limited and unbalanced, but if that's what many players want, why not just give it to them?" This actually hurts the game overall. Every time URF comes back and leaves veteran players quit because URF takes all the "skill" out of the game. If you play an URF game as Jax then play a regular game as Jax i bet you wont want to play Jax anymore.
: I guess I should learn not to overextend...
{{champion:104}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:154}} all can and will kill you at lvl 2. They will get red and walk to your lane at lvl 2 and kill you/ get you killed. Zac without red of course.
: do you play morg, im stomped ill wait to post at a slower rate if it annoys anyone
She was my third master 5 champ way back in the day (after the old poppy and yi) I think i have her at 1 S rank away from master 7 now. I do not play her as much as i used to. I play Blitz, Naut, Thresh, Jana, Pyke, Brand support now unless they ask for Morg or the other team has Blitz. I think Morgana is still a solid pick for Mid lane against certain mages. (Lux, Brand, Akali, Diana, Ahri, Veig, Sol, Liss, Malz) Just max W for pushing up to about rank 3-4. Her bot lane ganks can be imossible to get away from because of her hour long root and spellshield (cannot disengage easily) then you ult and its the easiest 2 kills ever. Also if you first pick her mid the other team will not pick a hook support bot in fear of morg support. Tricky tricky
: buff jungle morg 451
Do you always talk to yourself this much?
: Well yeah, ive played 13 fucking billion ARAM games and I still think oracles extract is a waste of gold, and Warmogs needs to be put back. Like damn that shit aint ranked. Who the hell cares if a Garen has full HP after 3 seconds out of combat, he does no damage if he rushes the warmogs. Why people gotta complain about items, the issue is obviously poke champs need to be tuned down if youre gonna get rid of counter poke items.
because champions that shouldnt build it build it and its op ADC's and Mages can build it last or second last after ROA is done stacking.
: Tanks have shitty hp regen because the more max hp your buy the less your current hp regen is worth but riot removed all the tank items that had {{item:1006}} on it. And you cant stack Armor/ magic resist because penetration items are so dam powerful and those armor/ magic resist items are so dam weak the only good one stat wise is {{item:3193}} but only when its passive is up which means you are in an unfavorable situation and its active cuts your damage out because squishy ranged champions were crying that they were taking damage when they were squishy and didnt use their range advantage
{{item:3107}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3194}} all give you hp regen. Bye.
: {{champion:83}} barely has a kit on ARAM. (T_T)
Dude....Yorick has a fine ARAM kit. Also a 55% wr {{champion:7}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:421}} dont have ARAM kits
Lakrosin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=webstar1108,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bzmA6Y2F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-06T17:45:59.047+0000) > > No LOL > Just NO > Tanks have really good HP regen already. They can also still build Spirit Visage Warmogs was a way to deal with poke. You are supporting the fact they got rid of the only way melee comps could compete with poke comps. Just hush.
I have played around 1500 ARAM's Wormogs was busted because if you did not poke a champ for 5 seconds they would be full hp again. Lifesteal is different than hiding in a bush and coming out full hp!
: If you removed Warmog's from ARAM
No LOL Just NO Tanks have really good HP regen already. They can also still build Spirit Visage
: By definiotion, there's only one meta build for every champ
Which changes depending on matchups and position
: I AM A COP
The Bronzie police! {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Show more

webstar1108

Level 102 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion