: Rank S and Champion Mastery Point System is just ridiculously hard and stupid.
Rioter Comments
: Nasus Partial Rework Concept
as a chesse top maining {{champion:17}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:80}} i love Nasus the way he is LMAO
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=webstar1995,realm=NA,application-id=ELUpwER8,discussion-id=HFMUxiVV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-07T18:13:16.071+0000) > > Mumu and Maok seem HUGE in the game mode I always feel so squishy as Amumu. I am probably going in at the wrong times.
He is better when you're in a party IMO yea if you Q in and your team does not feel like backing you up you're dead. also you might now be building right. IMO straight tank with Liandry's is very OP on amumu. If fed get Rylie's too and you will be unstoppable
: I love a lot of your feedback, but I am genuinely curious. When you say 'tanks are able to tank', what tanks are you playing? I have the exact opposite feeling. Especially early, unless you have some huge tank steroid, you're going to feel just as squishy as anything really. You'll fall behind super easy and with how much damage is in LoL in general, it feels like tanks don't have a place in NB unless you're a subset of tanks. I could be off base though.
: After 500+ Games Played of Nexus Blitz With a ~60% Winrate, Here is My Feedback
: Quiz: What do all of these champions have in common?
Very realistic, late-game, one-shot potential! Items like : {{item:3100}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3095}}
: Part of me knows it would end badly because there's no real way of making it fair, but I also think ranked makes things more fun. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
That's why i said "Everyone get one ban, everyone gets 2 re-rolls PER GAME" but yes tough to make "fair"......regular ranked is not fair
: Yeah, a competitive mode for ARAM, were the strongest champion have 70+ % win rate, the weakest 36-37%. Super cool idea, is not like the very essence of ARAM totally clash with ANY kind of "competitive setting".
Notice.....the rules. "Everyone get one ban, everyone gets 2 re-rolls PER GAME"
KueˆT (NA)
: The meme "ADC In 2019 LUL" Lives on. Why not just delete the fucking role?
: Should there be Ranked ARAM ???
My OP team comp: {{champion:115}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:44}}
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=webstar1995,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPwoaqdt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-14T17:37:26.237+0000) > > WRONG > > Amumu was played in 100% of pro Nexus blitz games over last weekend. Mao is also VERY good in Blitz. I have seen Hec, Ornn, and Sion win games too. Maybe you are building wrong or just not playing correctly. u won the games... but did u try completing the missions with them?
The damage missions? Mumu and A LOT of damage.
PH45 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=webstar1995,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A4bmsEcj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-14T17:50:17.995+0000) > > 100% KP isn't exactly playing for KD it's carrying. Yes win and lose as a team most of the time. Sometimes you lose or win solely because of 1-2 players I didn't claim you to be playing for KD. I said that if such system existed where people who did well didn't lose as much LP as others that would be abusable. The current system works fine, no reason to change it just cause people can't take hard losses.
I never said you did call me out. Was just arguing that 100% kp is hard to get and you wont get that often even if you try.
PH45 (EUNE)
: You win as a team, you lose as a team. People who play for KDA could just abuse that kind of system if it looked at who performed well and who didn't.
100% KP isn't exactly playing for KD it's carrying. Yes win and lose as a team most of the time. Sometimes you lose or win solely because of 1-2 players
: Tanks r not doing well.
WRONG Amumu was played in 100% of pro Nexus blitz games over last weekend. Mao is also VERY good in Blitz. I have seen Hec, Ornn, and Sion win games too. Maybe you are building wrong or just not playing correctly.
Rioter Comments
: Nintendo Has Done it Again
FIRST OF ALL, Melee is the best Smash game! You aren't actually a good smash player if you do not know that. That being said, reskinning melee and putting 74 fighters in would be the best think they could do. Super Smash bros Brawl was god awful and childish. Smash 4 was better but still nothing compared to melee. Ultimate is the closest thing to melee. You can wave dash, but it's not good, you can directional air dodge, you can dash dance, you can actually play ultimate at almost the same level at melee WHICH IS THE BEST THING THEY COULD HAVE DONE!
: completely forgot that item existed
it's in nexus blitz! build it! it's broken
Alzon (NA)
: Never forgetti.
it's in nexus blitz! build it! it's broken
Rioter Comments
: Why am I being chat restricted for this??
Why type so much? Mute and carry on.
: MISSED ITEMS
{{item:3172}}
: Is there something wrong with ranked?
https://status.leagueoflegends.com/?en_US#na
Dr Dog (NA)
: ya im leveling a new account with a new duo of mine thats plat, half of the games we've had have been 2v5 with our team never going for free objectives or playing anything correctly, we've actually went to push top at the enemys inhib tower and instead of defending and distracting the enemy our team literally ran it down mid into a 3v5 fight and inted the game, was so annoying
Yea....lol you cant expect pre lvl 30's to know these things. Some are quick learners and will listen but most don't. I'm talking about my ranked games where i have lvl 150 players in silver that still don't know wth is going on.
Dr Dog (NA)
: this works with most top laners, if you win lane aka play a lane bully you can just dumpster the enemy top laner, get fed off of the tower plates and kills and just rotate lanes taking towers while your team 4v5s basically 4v4ing because of your top laner being so behind, if they send anyone top that isnt their top laner then your team takes free objectives because of the 4v4 being in your teams favor leading to the enemy not being able to contest, if they send the top laner top you can kill them and keep pushing forcing them to come deal with you and if they send more than one person your team still ends up with free towers and objectives, its a very good strat top lane currently
YEP! After I get 1-2 top twrs i perma push bot to set me team up for Baron. The only bad thing is that i am in Silver elo so a lot of times retard adcs say "thats my lane blah blah whah wah" or the JG 'helps' me push instead of setting up baron......some players just dont get it IF I HAVE HERALD AT 22 MINS AND AM PUSHING BOT ALONE DONT COME!!!!!! GO BARON IT IS FREE
vee42 (NA)
: I have been building {{champion:17}} like this {{item:3115}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3091}}
Why not TriForce first? Sheen first....ive done this build without Nashors before and i NEVER build att speed boots on him
: What are we supposed to do with this information
5050BS (NA)
: Yep This is why they nerfed Yorick.
Yorick still wrecks Teemo as far as i know. Luckily no many play him
Rioter Comments
: I lost my account
You can change your password on here right, and are you connected through facebook?
: What do you think needs buffing?
Udyr.....Dear God......just change everything
: Do teens not play this game anymore
When you get to college you'll find more people 18+ play it. Also it'll take a lot of time away from studying, speaking from experience......I started in season 4 the summer before college.
: Agreed. I really enjoy Thresh, but the Brand is the real carry.
If i get autofilled to support that's my go to! I also play him jg though lmao its supremely good! im 5/5 win with it rn
Dr Dog (NA)
: hob was meta because of a bug tho, fleet is what you take again
I still take it Works great for me! Arcane comet is good too lol
Dr Dog (NA)
: hes weird, like he seems like a lane bully but hes actually pretty weak in lane till you get a bf or dirk
{{item:1038}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3147}} with Hail of Blades <3
Dr Dog (NA)
: ya my main roster bot lane i wanna work with are kaisa ashe sivir and jhin
oh yea Jhin is good i love that champ! i knew i forgot something
Dr Dog (NA)
: that sets me in a good spot, jinx and mf are my two top adcs, im learning kaisa currently because i find her fun and sivir has always been a pocket pick of mine alongside with ashe
those 5 are all pretty good. Ashe is a great tank shredder. Bork on her is great paired with her Q active best thing to do is have 3 champ you play then 1-2 pocket picks best way to climb on my other smurf (i got unlucky on this one so i dont play) i got to gold 2 by ONLY playing Eve, Yi, or Tryn (top or jg) depending on matchups. my winrate was almost 65% my pocket pick was Brand
: Can't really blame em half the time. Adc is difficult to play well and most are trash. Especially at low elo.
When i play support i go Brand Zyra or Pyke so i can help other lane/carry if needed
ExxonV (NA)
: You don't play ranked. I'm not pushing to burn 30 mins on the off chance the enemy team has trolls/first time players in multiple roles on their team.
a lot of people on boards dont use their real account. i thought that was a known thing
Namîste (NA)
: I've won 4v5s before...I've won 2v5s before when half way through the rest of my whole team disconnected. I've also been in situations where my team has lost 4v5s and 3v5s. Feeding is no excuse. People can reconnect or someone on your team can go crazy carry mode. You just never know ;)
the good ole 'never give up' attitude only found in EU and NA.... it's really just an annoying waste of time.
: Don't play adc until you are .... plat or above? Maybe higher? I play adc as well anyways, but I shouldn't. Its a great way to get hardstuck.
This is the sad truth! Teams in low elo have too many selfish players that do not realize that protecting your damage dealers trumps charging in 100% of the time
Dr Dog (NA)
: any tips for coming back to adc?
{{champion:21}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} learn these three and have {{champion:15}} as your safe backup
Rioter Comments
Nevurwin (NA)
: Top Lane : {{champion:157}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:122}} Mid Lane : {{champion:157}} {{champion:39}} Even/Push : {{champion:115}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:101}} and a skilled {{champion:134}} player. Turrets provide exceptional mobility for Yas and Irelia Viktor and Sion can Poke + Clear Sion and Darius arent really in fear of dying to you, and can farm under tower + if they catch you out of position you are probably dead. The artillery mages Ziggs, Xerath can push back + poke you freely. Malz can push back with no struggle Syndra can render your turrets useless, however you out range her with W+E and can go even or win the lane.
very true minus the daruis part. ive fought darius a couple time and destroyed him
: {{champion:134}} - Grab turrets and either toss them aside or back at his fuzzy face {{champion:14}} - Roar them out of the way or into his face.
Yes these two are tough. No one ever plays syndra top though...i also handle sion
Rioter Comments
Bastras (NA)
: Skin Boosts for ARAM should unlock all of the chromas for a skin
: Hum... Okey so I am a Mastery 7 Pyke. Do u actually know what Pyke is? Is an assasin support Do u know what assasins have? Damage But they are so squishy Now...Actually tanky pyke build doesnt work Also as most people have commented here, GA is only good as a 3rd or 4th item. Actually I dont even buy it often because Its only needed against champions that can one shot you easily, enemy team has 4 AD champions and u had a very bad laning phase... I am a support Main and pyke is just a support that helps with damage... Extrange, right? Actually, he is only a support because if your Q, Engaging potential and His gold sharing. So he is nit broken. He is a super balanced champion and should be used considerately. Also, notice meta champions are often used because most people think its broken, but if u see pyke, he had a 27% WIN RATE WHEN IT CAME OUT. So actually.... He is just an assasin support. I see him with the jungle role too, but not as a top laner or mid, because u lose that gold sharing with your ult... So yeah... Also go ancient coin pls not relic since the healing amount wont be as high as the damage you will take from going to take a minion (Poke from Adc) And u get more gold income with ancient coin and it gives you mana, cdr and ms. Perfect for pyke... So yeah... Thx for reading
First of all, THIS POST WAS 3 MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2nd of all i assume this is your smurf acc because you are s5 lvl 45 with 12 ranked games on Pyke and only 4 wins LMAO Pyke main? lvl 7?! You build Duskbalde into Deaths dance....that is very wrong........https://champion.gg/champion/Pyke/Support? That is for Plat plus where EVERYONE builds him aftershock and tank. In silver most build dustblade yomu or black cleaver 1st 2nd 3rd in no order. You do not know how to play Pyke nor are you building him right. I looked at your Naut game in between your shitty Pyke games and even in that game you built wrong soooooo bye .
Show more

webstar1995

Level 32 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion