: How does Riot not have enough resources?
because they hate the filthy Americans. Why else do you think they refuse to make the laggy ass system here any better and opted to buy a bunch of thrift shop pieces of shit and move the game to them where everyone can lag instead of fixing their problems.
Asyde (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EOIVETXN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-02-10T18:30:40.096+0000) > > I remember when they nerf'd her TWICE for no reason even though she has never been OP. I think Riot is just a bit stupid and likes to screw over their fan base often. Keeps their game marketed to stockholms. I don't think it's as personal as that, but I do feel they rush to make changes to please the community before fully thinking it through sometimes. Occasionally they really nail it, and a lot of the time they are small, unnecessary changes just to make people happy.
> [{quoted}](name=Asyde,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EOIVETXN,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-02-10T18:32:07.332+0000) > > I don't think it's as personal as that, but I do feel they rush to make changes to please the community before fully thinking it through sometimes. > > Occasionally they really nail it, and a lot of the time they are small, unnecessary changes just to make people happy. lol, if you think they ruch anything for the community you have Not been paying attention. Riot figuratively slaps their player base in the face, and refuses to listen to them more than any other company I've ever seen.
Asyde (NA)
: Sivir Buffs
I remember when they nerf'd her TWICE for no reason even though she has never been OP. I think Riot is just a bit stupid and likes to screw over their fan base often. Keeps their game marketed to stockholms.
wetPP (NA)
: need people for ranked.
still need more people
Riktova (NA)
: rank need 2
I'm a pretty bad ass sup
zoomby (NA)
: Lee Main LF Consistent Mid/Top Duo [Read]
: Bronze II/Silver + Premade Group Recruitment
haven't finished seeding yet but was S2 last season
: hello
> [{quoted}](name=supersonic2,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=Oaig8G9j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-04T20:06:10.734+0000) > > hello added :-)
Rioter Comments
: You cannot run from the evil that is Teemo. https://45.media.tumblr.com/0d259e90aceb651124ba95df43832a35/tumblr_nyzidkUMiT1rg5e4mo1_500.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=7vg8Hcet,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-01-20T19:44:18.972+0000) > > You cannot run from the evil that is Teemo. > https://45.media.tumblr.com/0d259e90aceb651124ba95df43832a35/tumblr_nyzidkUMiT1rg5e4mo1_500.gif is he saying that to chogath and tahm?
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T05:14:51.804+0000) > > OMG I would LOVE to do that. unfortunately I haven't found a program that will record lol... even lolreplay won't work for me. What about a screenshot? Or if one of you has a laptop and you two are irl friends? I know a screenshot wouldn't be perfect, but it could work. And worst case scenario, just use your phone to take a video of your screen while you scroll through your/his options and compare there, assuming you have a phone that can do that :P
> [{quoted}](name=LiptonSwagger,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=00050000000000000001,timestamp=2016-01-20T05:27:10.252+0000) > > What about a screenshot? Or if one of you has a laptop and you two are irl friends? I know a screenshot wouldn't be perfect, but it could work. And worst case scenario, just use your phone to take a video of your screen while you scroll through your/his options and compare there, assuming you have a phone that can do that :P suppose I could use a phone or video camera but man that would be horrible to watch. lol. I do have a few screenshots of some of the death reports where I took about half the dmg needed to kill me, which is one of the many weird things that happens when I play
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-01-20T05:23:59.157+0000) > > who are you "illiterate fanboy #27"? Keep it in line. Remember if you ask a silly question you will get a silly answer. No reason to stop being respectful and act inappropriately on the boards. Recall what happened last time you did that...
> [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T05:26:13.574+0000) > > Keep it in line. Remember if you ask a silly question you will get a silly answer. No reason to stop being respectful and act inappropriately on the boards. Recall what happened last time you did that... I think its a valid question considering I am either psychic for Pre-answering his comment in my OP, or he just could Not read/comprehend what it said. think I'm psychic?
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T05:20:15.857+0000) > > do you really think wanting a button to respond when I push it to be cheating? I shouldn't have to lose games because riot can't get their systems working properly. I meant ToU, it might be in EULA, I am not a laywer.
> [{quoted}](name=Ruler of Nobody,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=00060000000000000001,timestamp=2016-01-20T05:24:04.253+0000) > > I meant ToU, it might be in EULA, I am not a laywer. awwww, ok. Yea but a lot of the things riot allows are against their rules.
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T05:20:15.857+0000) > > do you really think wanting a button to respond when I push it to be cheating? I shouldn't have to lose games because riot can't get their systems working properly. As many have pointed out in the past and will continue to point out in the future, the problems appear to be on your end. You can rebel against this truth all you want, but the fact remains that the issue is likely your own connection or settings in some way shape or form. No one else requires a 3rd party program to play this game, so no, you shouldn't be allowed to use one either.
> [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T05:22:49.500+0000) > > As many have pointed out in the past and will continue to point out in the future, the problems appear to be on your end. You can rebel against this truth all you want, but the fact remains that the issue is likely your own connection or settings in some way shape or form. No one else requires a 3rd party program to play this game, so no, you shouldn't be allowed to use one either. and I've pointed out in the past. these issues happen when I'm on other peoples computers and connections on my accounts, but NOT on their computers on their accounts. No one seems to be able to retain that info though no matter how many times I say it.
: yeah, it's this new thing called a finger. gotta read the manual on how to use it though.
> [{quoted}](name=The God Kalista,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-01-20T05:21:54.109+0000) > > yeah, it's this new thing called a finger. gotta read the manual on how to use it though. who are you "illiterate fanboy #27"?
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-01-20T05:12:11.939+0000) > > reread, this isn't a request for a cheat, it's a request for a program to make up for Riots packet loss issues. I don't think trying to play on even ground is cheating. I understand your perspective. What you need to understand is that the perspective of riot, and literally every other player, is that using 3rd party programs to modify in game actions is cheating and will lead to a permanent suspension.
> [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T05:14:46.356+0000) > > I understand your perspective. What you need to understand is that the perspective of riot, and literally every other player, is that using 3rd party programs to modify in game actions is cheating and will lead to a permanent suspension. do you really think wanting a button to respond when I push it to be cheating? I shouldn't have to lose games because riot can't get their systems working properly.
: Just FYI, any third-party program that changes game-play is against the EULA
> [{quoted}](name=Ruler of Nobody,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-01-20T04:39:58.420+0000) > > Just FYI, any third-party program that changes game-play is against the EULA EULA?
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T04:33:03.914+0000) > > So you think that riots systems have nothing to do with the game and you are trying to insult my intelligence? Google "irony" Google, "Servers". You'll soon to find out Servers don't have control over that, I work at teleperformance on THOUSANDS of servers everyday of my life for the past 20 years, you're wrong here kid, go to college.
> [{quoted}](name=Love Sex Drugs,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T04:35:45.249+0000) > > Google, "Servers". You'll soon to find out Servers don't have control over that, I work at teleperformance on THOUSANDS of servers everyday of my life for the past 20 years, you're wrong here kid, go to college. I have, I have two degrees and am a veteran. Wtf have you done with your life? Maybe you should try going back to school if you think severs have nothing to do with game play. It might help you sound less like a stupid little kid
wetPP (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LiptonSwagger,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T04:35:09.970+0000) > > I mean if it's keypresses and it's linked to your accounts, maybe something is off in your hotkey options. I dunno, that's what I'd check. > > Edit: And I wouldn't just check on your account for something weird, I'd do a side-by-side comparison with your friend who's account you verified doesn't have the same problems. Look and see if there's any difference in the options in game. OMG I would LOVE to do that. unfortunately I haven't found a program that will record lol... even lolreplay won't work for me.
> [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T05:14:51.804+0000) > > OMG I would LOVE to do that. unfortunately I haven't found a program that will record lol... even lolreplay won't work for me. It would be really nice though since I have quite a few weird issues.
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-01-20T04:31:05.341+0000) > > possible but they and my accounts are the only common factor. When I play my accounts on other peoples computers it still happens. When I play on their comps with their accounts it does not. > > The best games I ever played were on at my friends house on his accounts. There were no trolls, no weird lag spikes screwing me over, no glitches or any of the weird things I complain about. Just nice smooth games. Then I logged onto my account and all that changed immediately. I mean if it's keypresses and it's linked to your accounts, maybe something is off in your hotkey options. I dunno, that's what I'd check. Edit: And I wouldn't just check on your account for something weird, I'd do a side-by-side comparison with your friend who's account you verified doesn't have the same problems. Look and see if there's any difference in the options in game.
> [{quoted}](name=LiptonSwagger,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T04:35:09.970+0000) > > I mean if it's keypresses and it's linked to your accounts, maybe something is off in your hotkey options. I dunno, that's what I'd check. > > Edit: And I wouldn't just check on your account for something weird, I'd do a side-by-side comparison with your friend who's account you verified doesn't have the same problems. Look and see if there's any difference in the options in game. OMG I would LOVE to do that. unfortunately I haven't found a program that will record lol... even lolreplay won't work for me.
: Recall our discussion a while back about being respectful to other posters on the boards mate. Granted nothing is out of hand yet, and no, not everyone is being all that pleasant to you (but you did make a post basically asking other players and posters where to find ways to cheat, and this is widely disliked by the entire community) but make sure to control yourself and keep your behavior boards appropriate. Just popping in to remind you, carry on.
> [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-01-20T04:33:57.269+0000) > > Recall our discussion a while back about being respectful to other posters on the boards mate. Granted nothing is out of hand yet, and no, not everyone is being all that pleasant to you (but you did make a post basically asking other players and posters where to find ways to cheat, and this is widely disliked by the entire community) but make sure to control yourself and keep your behavior boards appropriate. Just popping in to remind you, carry on. reread, this isn't a request for a cheat, it's a request for a program to make up for Riots packet loss issues. I don't think trying to play on even ground is cheating.
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-01-19T03:55:40.214+0000) > > maybe, but it is just something I want to fix their issues. If they'd get new servers instead of a pile of used pieces of shit I wouldn't have to ask. What the fuck do servers have to do with a press of a key on your end? Yet you were giving a lecture about knowledge?
> [{quoted}](name=Love Sex Drugs,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T04:30:32.356+0000) > > What the fuck do servers have to do with a press of a key on your end? Yet you were giving a lecture about knowledge? So you think that riots systems have nothing to do with the game and you are trying to insult my intelligence? Google "irony"
: I, and many other people, don't have that issue. Is it possible it's not on Riot's end?
> [{quoted}](name=LiptonSwagger,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-01-19T05:04:54.310+0000) > > I, and many other people, don't have that issue. Is it possible it's not on Riot's end? possible but they and my accounts are the only common factor. When I play my accounts on other peoples computers it still happens. When I play on their comps with their accounts it does not. The best games I ever played were on at my friends house on his accounts. There were no trolls, no weird lag spikes screwing me over, no glitches or any of the weird things I complain about. Just nice smooth games. Then I logged onto my account and all that changed immediately.
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-01-19T03:56:39.668+0000) > > you didn't read this at all did you? You seen the name tryn and cried because you can't figure out how to beat him I turn you into a cupcake when youralmost dead. You can't press R. You dead. Not like you can press R competently anyway judging by this thread. By the way brilliant summoners name you have.
> [{quoted}](name=Weapon In Hand,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-01-19T04:08:52.508+0000) > > I turn you into a cupcake when youralmost dead. You can't press R. You dead. Not like you can press R competently anyway judging by this thread. By the way brilliant summoners name you have. you haven't read tryn's ult either have you?
: Right so let's get a 3rd party application to help you cheat with tryndamere...? All you do is press R and say gg my cat can do that
> [{quoted}](name=Weapon In Hand,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-19T03:05:58.679+0000) > > Right so let's get a 3rd party application to help you cheat with tryndamere...? > > All you do is press R and say gg my cat can do that you didn't read this at all did you? You seen the name tryn and cried because you can't figure out how to beat him
brad (NA)
: getting a 3rd party program to press your abilities for you will get you banned from the game
> [{quoted}](name=Hi lm Brad,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-19T03:07:56.474+0000) > > getting a 3rd party program to press your abilities for you will get you banned from the game maybe, but it is just something I want to fix their issues. If they'd get new servers instead of a pile of used pieces of shit I wouldn't have to ask.
wetPP (NA)
: is there a program I can download to multi click my abilities?
seriously though. I keep losing fights because of ritos problem with packet loss. I need to be able to push a button and have it activate and reactivate till it actually goes off.
: yeah it's called amazon where you can get a keyboard that isn't snapped in half. also you play tryndamere, if other people aren't allowed to have fun neither should you IMO
> [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UhRBEx2q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-17T11:42:52.112+0000) > > yeah > it's called amazon where you can get a keyboard that isn't snapped in half. > also you play tryndamere, if other people aren't allowed to have fun neither should you IMO spoken like a true uneducated whiny little kid who got beat by a tryn and can't get over it. You don't know me or the system I play on so why are you trying to say anything about it? Do you always speak without knowledge? Do you ever have anything intelligent to say based on facts?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Go53GVW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-01-13T07:09:04.942+0000) > > Yea I've been matched against plats quite a few times. One game I remember being matched against one unranked with 2 diamonds a plat and a gold vs me S3 at the time and all bronze players. I'll never forget my first ranked game, back in season 3. My team, including me was 3 unrankeds in provisionals tagged with a gold and a silver. Their team was all low gold and high silver. We stood 0 chance. It was my _first_ ranked game.
> [{quoted}](name=Dark Trennow,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Go53GVW,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-01-13T18:18:18.346+0000) > > I'll never forget my first ranked game, back in season 3. > My team, including me was 3 unrankeds in provisionals tagged with a gold and a silver. > Their team was all low gold and high silver. > We stood 0 chance. > It was my _first_ ranked game. LoL, yep that sounds like the bs riot's matching system
: their match maker is archaic and needs to be updated desperately. I get shit matches from hell way too often. Why do people who are in plat get in my games ? Im silver 3 at peak, like cmon. Not saying its impossible to win but its unfair.
> [{quoted}](name=Dark Trennow,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Go53GVW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-11T19:12:11.551+0000) > > their match maker is archaic and needs to be updated desperately. I get shit matches from hell way too often. Why do people who are in plat get in my games ? Im silver 3 at peak, like cmon. Not saying its impossible to win but its unfair. Yea I've been matched against plats quite a few times. One game I remember being matched against one unranked with 2 diamonds a plat and a gold vs me S3 at the time and all bronze players.
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=gWPljlaJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-11T16:23:59.514+0000) > > OMG Rito screwed up a rework... O wait, that's not uncommon that is the Norm with riot. Wish they'd stop deleting champs and putting out similar looking garbage. The new Fiora was fine and better than the old one; its just that the fucking heal on her Ult was way too strong when it the rework came out so everyone went apeshit. If it had been more reasonable no one would've given a damn.
> [{quoted}](name=Paragon Fury,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=gWPljlaJ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-01-11T16:28:02.223+0000) > > The new Fiora was fine and better than the old one; its just that the fucking heal on her Ult was way too strong when it the rework came out so everyone went apeshit. If it had been more reasonable no one would've given a damn. no it was a different champ after wards. They deleted fiora and took away the part of her kit that made her who she was (the part they nerfed the tiamat because of ending tiamat tuesday). She didn't have the best kit but she was her ult and rito killed her.
: Riot you need to revert the Mordekaiser rework
OMG Rito screwed up a rework... O wait, that's not uncommon that is the Norm with riot. Wish they'd stop deleting champs and putting out similar looking garbage.
Rioter Comments
Meltzer (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-01-07T00:52:43.579+0000) > > so you the bronzie think silver is worse... Is that why you aren't there yet? I've been in both of them silver is bad, like really bad
> [{quoted}](name=Moonshake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2016-01-07T00:57:10.950+0000) > > I've been in both of them silver is bad, like really bad lol, it really is... silver is hell.
Meltzer (NA)
: Stay bronze %%%got Edit oh wait you're silver. even worse
> [{quoted}](name=Moonshake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-01-07T00:37:31.580+0000) > > Stay bronze %%%got > > Edit oh wait you're silver. even worse so you the bronzie think silver is worse... Is that why you aren't there yet?
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-11-17T01:09:22.494+0000) > I remember when I was a bronzie the first season I tried ranked. I sucked and had a lot to learn. I still have some things to learn of course but for the most part I am extremely knowledgeable about this game. I know what I know and if I don't know something I ask. Also the things I do in game range from "ok" to "HOLY SHIT YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING". You are Silver 2 while actively playing ranked. Despite what you may think, you are not good. Silver 2 is just above the average player considering that [Bronze is the bottom 30% and Silver is another 40% of ranked players.](http://www.lolsummoners.com/ladders) You are in the top 50%, which is nice, but it doesn't make you good or great at the game. There are an unbelievable amount of players in low elo crying about how they are better than where the system placed them, and all of them turn out to be wrong when put under scrutiny. If you were as good as you claim, your rank should be shooting up, but that's clearly not what's happening. Fact is that there are 4 randoms on your team and 5 randoms on the enemy team. If you are better than the rank you are in, then your team should always be winning more games. You have a 51% win rate, which means that you've been about as good as your teammates in most of the games you've played. If you want to improve, the first step is admitting that you're not an amazing player and Riot isn't conspiring to keep the next faker in elo hell. You are in mid/high Silver, not Diamond. Your rank is slightly higher than average and your win rate is too. Look for the mistakes you make, improve and you can easily get to Gold next season. If there's a troll on your team, I feel sorry for you. If you label everyone you meet in ranked as a troll, I feel sorry for them.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinntuple Kill,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-01-06T04:43:23.179+0000) > > You are Silver 2 while actively playing ranked. Despite what you may think, you are not good. Silver 2 is just above the average player considering that [Bronze is the bottom 30% and Silver is another 40% of ranked players.](http://www.lolsummoners.com/ladders) You are in the top 50%, which is nice, but it doesn't make you good or great at the game. > > There are an unbelievable amount of players in low elo crying about how they are better than where the system placed them, and all of them turn out to be wrong when put under scrutiny. If you were as good as you claim, your rank should be shooting up, but that's clearly not what's happening. > > Fact is that there are 4 randoms on your team and 5 randoms on the enemy team. If you are better than the rank you are in, then your team should always be winning more games. You have a 51% win rate, which means that you've been about as good as your teammates in most of the games you've played. > > If you want to improve, the first step is admitting that you're not an amazing player and Riot isn't conspiring to keep the next faker in elo hell. You are in mid/high Silver, not Diamond. Your rank is slightly higher than average and your win rate is too. Look for the mistakes you make, improve and you can easily get to Gold next season. > > If there's a troll on your team, I feel sorry for you. If you label everyone you meet in ranked as a troll, I feel sorry for them. sounds like you want to 1v1
xXHAFXx (NA)
: how i miss the old poppy
I miss poppy. I hate how rito deleted poppy and replaced her with poopy.
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-06T02:23:53.587+0000) > > is all you can do contradiction? K I can do that; it's correct > I'm better than you > no, your just projecting again kid > yea there is > more projection. I might be contradicting you, that doesn't make me wrong
> [{quoted}](name=Sweetheart Annie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-01-06T03:55:21.309+0000) > > I'm contradicting your incorrect statements. That makes my statements correct. no you are not, and your little opinion has no bearing on my statements.
: No, you're just here on the "This guy is a masochist for still playing ranked" list. There's no reason for us to continue with ranked. It's not worth the tilt. http://imgur.com/OxwaE2u I quit because silver is too toxic and tilty for me. I think you might want to as well. At least until you aren't burnt out on League. I took ~month break from League and came back super chill and not ever tilting. Game performance actually improved.
> [{quoted}](name=Enselus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-06T03:53:47.642+0000) > > No, you're just here on the "This guy is a masochist for still playing ranked" list. There's no reason for us to continue with ranked. It's not worth the tilt. > http://imgur.com/OxwaE2u > I quit because silver is too toxic and tilty for me. I think you might want to as well. At least until you aren't burnt out on League. I took ~month break from League and came back super chill and not ever tilting. Game performance actually improved. I figured out that lol burn out affects your game play in season 3. This is something totally different though the masochism of ranked does sound like it could be true since it is pretty painful. Wish rito would fix the matching system so it wasn't such garbage.
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-06T02:23:53.587+0000) > > is all you can do contradiction? K I can do that; it's correct > I'm better than you > no, your just projecting again kid > yea there is > more projection. I might be contradicting you, that doesn't make me wrong
> [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2016-01-06T04:16:12.194+0000) > > Don't feed a troll mate. You only bring yourself down. If he wants to troll in the same fashion he has for quite some time now just let him be and ignore it. Don't get dragged into an argument over something silly. lol, you have that backwards. annie is the troll here.
: "nothing is ever my fault, riot is literally cheating against me" Do you have any fucking idea how insane you sound? That's the kind of persecutory delusion I would hear from schizophrenics at the psych hospital I was rotating at.
> [{quoted}](name=Hackulator,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-06T03:34:51.291+0000) > > "nothing is ever my fault, riot is literally cheating against me" > > Do you have any fucking idea how insane you sound? That's the kind of persecutory delusion I would hear from schizophrenics at the psych hospital I was rotating at. I never said that. Do you always have to make stuff up? It's the same as talking to yourself
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-06T02:23:53.587+0000) > > is all you can do contradiction? K I can do that; it's correct > I'm better than you > no, your just projecting again kid > yea there is > more projection. I might be contradicting you, that doesn't make me wrong
> [{quoted}](name=Sweetheart Annie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-06T02:45:25.878+0000) > > I might be contradicting you, that doesn't make me wrong yes it does
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-06T01:23:16.180+0000) > > no it doesn't, but I don't expect a dumb little fanboy kid like you to understand. Incorrect You're still bad You're also still mad There still isnt a fuckthisguy list Stay salty
> [{quoted}](name=Sweetheart Annie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-06T01:48:25.055+0000) > > Incorrect > You're still bad > You're also still mad > There still isnt a fuckthisguy list > Stay salty is all you can do contradiction? K I can do that; it's correct I'm better than you no, your just projecting again kid yea there is more projection.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=wetPP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-12-09T06:50:27.895+0000) > > lol, that doesn't even make sense in this context. You learn that comeback from watching sponge bob, kid? It makes perfect sense, but I obviously wouldn't expect somebody of *your* caliber to understand
> [{quoted}](name=Sweetheart Annie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzF82NhB,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-12-09T13:19:55.122+0000) > > It makes perfect sense, but I obviously wouldn't expect somebody of *your* caliber to understand no it doesn't, but I don't expect a dumb little fanboy kid like you to understand.
: Last time you'll see old Poppy
Hate how riot just deletes champs like this.
: I know it's been asked a million times. Really, what champs to carry low elo?
here ya go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b52kZtDunBs
: Would you please help cheer me up GD?
"maybe a game of league would help.. right" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYcntdAgvJg
: There are a few things that are a bit too vague here. First off; is the reason you suggest this because you want to win a game, yet having a troll assumes that you are going to lose so you dodge assuming that with the troll you have 0 chance of winning? or you feel the troll is just going to flame during the whole game and ruin the feel of the game win or lose? If it is the first reason, then that is just you not having faith in yourself and the three other players to work as a team and win. Just because someone says that they're going to feed does not make the game an automatic lose or that the person will even commit to what they say. Sure i do admit that it makes it a lot harder to play to win but doesn't mean a loss. Also take into count that things said in champ select mean nothing game wise because what you say in champ select will not influence the mechanics of the game only your mentality. Trolls will only affect you if you let them. There are many games where a team has a troll or afker or both yet still win, sometimes the win is a solid stomp too where they completely steamroll the other team. Chances of winning will never be zero just cause of trolls. One only loses if they choose to give up. So suggestions on ways to help with this are; to go into champ select and in-game with a clean and positive mindset because you only feed a troll with more incentive to troll if you get negative, to just play the game through because you may have a troll but the other team might be in a worst situation be it teamwork or an afk or even their own troll, and to have faith in yourself and your other teammates because they want to win too. And this is all with the goal in mind of winning the game because there is always a 50/50 chance that you will win a game with a troll or afk but a 100% chance that you've lost that game because you dodged. So having a report function in champ select is useless because where is the evidence when the game doesn't even exist? Now for the second reason. This one is a lot simpler because if you don't care about winning or losing than just play the game to have fun and ignore the troll. Don't get me wrong, winning can be fun but it's not as fun when it's with someone that flamed you. For this you just either dodge because you're not feeling up to playing the game with a flaming troll or you play the game how you want to play and learn and have fun and just report the troll for the things they did because when someone says "f**k you guys, I'm feeding" and then actually intentionally feeds, that's report able. You probably will say 'he/she won't get punished though'. He/she will if they continue with their behavior. Of course making sure you accurately comment in the report adds more evidence against them. Beside once you're done with the report it's off your hands and you're done with them. Honestly though, just play the game. Complaining about trolls but dodging games mean the trolls have won and you're just losing lp plus there is no report or evidence so the troll walks free because you dodge. Also if you get in-game and start raging then the troll succeeds in pissing you off and making you no better than them. Of course this is just my thoughts and opinion. Just wanted to get my two sense in. ^_^ If there is an error in anything, please feel free to point it out. I appreciate the feedback.
> [{quoted}](name=Saintliest,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kAMEu2Ep,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-12-09T07:05:09.826+0000) > > There are a few things that are a bit too vague here. > > First off; is the reason you suggest this because you want to win a game, yet having a troll assumes that you are going to lose so you dodge assuming that with the troll you have 0 chance of winning? or you feel the troll is just going to flame during the whole game and ruin the feel of the game win or lose? > > If it is the first reason, then that is just you not having faith in yourself and the three other players to work as a team and win as far as I bothered reading. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A TROLL IS? Faith in yourself doesn't mean shit when you have a teammate trying to lose on purpose. DUH. Now I Have won games despite a troll on my team but WHY THE FUCK would someone want to play a RANKED 4v6? You think maybe the real issue might be riot has ignored and dodged the issue of trolls and let them grow exponentially to the point more games are decided by trolls than good play? You think maybe that might be an issue?
Show more

wetPP

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion