: You'll have to pardon, I don't know anything about who Mandela is or what happened to him, but I already know that it's completely irrelevant to your case. The IFS is unbiased, and obscenely accurate to boot. The chances of a punishment being applied in error are pretty fucking slim. You were punished, so clearly, your behavior was in error. I, and others here on the PB board, have outlined to you how your behavior broke the rules. If you don't want to accept that you're in the wrong here (which, again; you are.), then say so and we can consider this discussion over.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Mandela https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority
: > Please read the post before replying to it. The yasuo was obviously trying to get me punished by falsifying information. The chatlogs are the only information that's relevant. The "context" is just fluff. If Yasuo was trying to get you punished by falsifying information, and _if you did nothing wrong_, **_you would not have been punished._** You were punished, so very clearly, you did something wrong. I pointed out the two most likely causes leading towards your punishment - arguing with Yasuo, and flaming Riven. Speaking of which... --- > Ah yes, let me just watch this riven lose me my game without calling her out on it. This isn't 1st fucking grade, grow the fuck up and quick the "WAHHH HE WAS POINTING FINGERS" bullshit. I'm an adult, dude. More than that, I'm internet-savvy enough to know _**not to feed the trolls**_. And, you're right, this isn't 1st grade, this is League of Legends, a videogame with rules that need to be followed. You did not follow them. To pull from the [Terms of Use](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#code-conduct); > **5.1. Can I troll, flame, threaten or harass people while using the Riot Services? (No. If you do, you might get banned.)** > > While using the Riot Services, you must comply with all laws, rules and regulations in the jurisdiction in which you reside. You must also comply with certain additional rules that govern your use of the Riot Services (the “Code of Conduct”). The Code of Conduct is not meant to be exhaustive, and we reserve the right to modify it at any time, as well as take appropriate disciplinary measures including account termination and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of the Riot Services, regardless of whether a specific behavior is listed in the policy as inappropriate. In addition to the Code of Conduct, please review the Summoner’s Code for additional guidance on exemplary gameplay behavior. In other words - you are not allowed to "call Riven out" on feeding. Like I said, you just have to play around her. I've played against people who had intentional feeders on their team, and they played around them - turned around and won, even. You're not expected to not get frustrated - you're just expected to be able to compose yourself _despite_ the frustration. And, lastly; you can say all you want that my assessment of your behavior is bullshit, but, in the end, you came to the boards to ask the community's opinion. I gave you mine. You don't have to like it, you don't have to learn from it, but you did ultimately ask for it.
> You were punished, so very clearly, you did something wrong. Nice appeal to authority. "Mandela HAD to have done something wrong for him to be in prison!"
Lyndris (NA)
: I have been around since around mid season 2, I use chat regularly and have yet to get something other than a LB penalty. Yes, I have been hit by the Leaver Buster, but not the IFS. I point this out since you seem to be on the topic of toxicity and it's punishments.
So you HAVE been punished. Thanks for proving my point {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: I haven't received a single punishment.
> Never played ranked > 15 games this season > lvl 33
: just because your teammates are toxic doesn't give you a right to be toxic also i'd recommend typing a little less in game thats allot of lines in chat
60 lines over the course of a 34 minute game? And some of the lines were just used to emphasize a point, like: > wewuzkangz7: THAT wewuzkangz7: IS wewuzkangz7: TOXIC
: It'd also help if the people who couldn't control their emotions would stop spreading around the idea that those who don't get punished are 100% completely-in-control saints. You are expected to have enough control over your emotions to not flame or lash out. If you don't, it's entirely possible that you will get punished for it.
> those who don't get punished are 100% completely-in-control saints. I'm doubtful that there's a single person in this game, excluding rioters, members that riot has a clear bias towards, and very new players, that hasn't gotten a SINGLE punishment.
: Even if that were true, accusing them of inting and insulting them rarely improves the situation.
And how does it worsen the situation? If they're deadset on intentionally feeding and losing the game, how does me calling them out change anything? If I act positively it won't change anything, because they've ALREADY given the enemy team a large advantage.
: > wewuzkangz7: and you're doing bannable stuff > > wewuzkangz7: riven inting is bannablle > wewuzkangz7: riven stoopo > wewuzkangz7: dude im not stopping everything im doing to gank top > wewuzkangz7: when ur trolling me > wewuzkangz7: riven treat your teammates better if u want help > wewuzkangz7: why do you expect me to help when you walked under turret and inted, and then blamed me? > wewuzkangz7: ori did you see the riven die under ur turret on purpose? > > wewuzkangz7: did you see the riven int under ur turret? > > wewuzkangz7: riven is stealing my farm :/ > > wewuzkangz7: please report riven.. > wewuzkangz7: intentionally feeding > > wewuzkangz7: stfu loser > > wewuzkangz7: you'll see the riven at about 3 minutes in walking under your turret on purpose, and she types in chat "im inting" > wewuzkangz7: you're a troll if you don't think she should get reported for that Quite a lot of consistent singling out and harassing, finger-pointing, and so on towards Riven... > wewuzkangz7: how was i trolling? > wewuzkangz7: how was i toxic? > wewuzkangz7: no seriously > wewuzkangz7: how was i toxic yasuo > wewuzkangz7: dude thats not how evidence works > wewuzkangz7: YOU have the burden of evidence > wewuzkangz7: because YOU accused me > wewuzkangz7: YASUO IS ACCUSING ME OF BEING TOXIC AND WANTS ME TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF WHY I WASNT TOXIC > wewuzkangz7: THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS BUDDY > wewuzkangz7: caps isnt toxic>?> > wewuzkangz7: bro i know you REALLY want to be right, but you're WRONG. so STOP > wewuzkangz7: you DONT get to accuse me without evidence > wewuzkangz7: THAT'S TOXIC BRO > wewuzkangz7: THAT > wewuzkangz7: IS > wewuzkangz7: TOXIC And then you start arguing with Yasuo. You weren't punished for your teammates being toxic, you were punished for _you_ being toxic. Out of 60~ lines, you spent 15 lines of your chat harassing Riven, and then 16 more arguing with Yasuo. If Yasuo was starting shit and accusing you of being toxic (you kinda were, really), you should've just muted him and reported him post-game. If Riven was intentionally feeding, there really isn't much you could do besides playing around her. Flaming and pointing at her is really only giving her the attention she wants, as I imagine the intentional feeding was meant to get a rile out of someone - which they clearly succeeded. I'd personally say that this punishment is warranted.
> He starts typing to the enemy that I've been toxic, when, as you can see in my early chat logs, I was NOT toxic. I made sure to tell the riven to be nice to me if she wanted ganks, and I tried multiple times to explain why a gank failed. At this point the enemy team is trolling in chat, saying that riven wasn't inting, and that I was just getting outplayed. When yasuo started accusing me I asked what evidence he had of me being toxic, and he said I was the person who needed to provide the evidence. Like wtf? that's not how the burden of proof works. You accuse someone, you have to provide evidence as to why your accusation is correct. And then he starts saying that me typing in caps is toxic, when I've literally seen posts from forum staff saying that it specifically is NOT bannable Please read the post before replying to it. The yasuo was obviously trying to get me punished by falsifying information. > Quite a lot of consistent singling out and harassing, finger-pointing, and so on towards Riven... Ah yes, let me just watch this riven lose me my game without calling her out on it. This isn't 1st fucking grade, grow the fuck up and quick the "WAHHH HE WAS POINTING FINGERS" bullshit.
: You weren't punished for their actions, only your own.
Yes, because people's actions have no impact on how you act. You are entirely in control of your emotions. Everyone is a perfect being who only ever gets angry when they can't control their feelings. Stop spreading this bullshit around. NOBODY is 100% in control of their emotions.
: You were punished for accusing your teammate of inting, insulting them, and arguing with your teammate. Even if Riven were inting, accusing them and insulting them isn't going to help the situation. Further, calling for reports is unnecessary and can also contribute to your punishment; it only takes 1 report to trigger a review of you someone's chat.
> accusing your teammate of inting Quit your bullshit. The riven walked under turret, and exclaimed in team chat that she was INTENTIONALLY FEEDING.
Rioter Comments

wewuzkangz7

Level 13 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion