Rioter Comments
: Unusual increased Ping and Latency Today
hey man what isp are u on.. im getting spikes even in a wired connection with comcast
: Increased Ping/Latency/ Random and frequent ping spikes.
hey man what isp are u on.. im getting spikes even in a wired connection on comcast
Actros (NA)
: Super high ping
hey man what isp are u on.. im getting spikes even in a wired connection
: Here's a post where you can ask questions about the stuff I've worked on, and I'll try to answer.
IIVIIac (NA)
: An Open Letter To League of Legends Players
hey man.. i really hope you dont quit LoL.. we need people like you.. who stand up and say treating others with respect is still important even if you cant see them... im a shitty bronze jungler who's lonely and looking for dynamic que team mates next season god bless man
: We'll get to this very soon. Spoiler (the nearer future): Poppy (big) Taric (big) Shen (medium) A bunch of small marksmen updates (like the juggernauts) There are others that we've talked about (yorick, akali etc) but those are still in earlier phases.
wheres the warwick love at man.. you guys have talked about that change since before yall changed the forums.. i love you all.. keep up the hard work.. but please dont forget about the great blood hunter... pretty please
: LF 3 player to join serious team
ign Jesust8kDaWheels age 22 availability pretty much 24/7 role jg pretty much exclusively my champs are ww vi noc yi trundle, i can jungle just about anyone but i usually rely on champs that benefit from autos like ww yi vi noc and vi time zone is EST i've been bronze for forever, but that is mostly because you cant focus on one role in solo q.. im not the best player that's going to apply, you could make arguments that im maybe the worst, but i work my ass off to be mediocre.. give me 5 games, tell me what you want, and i bet you by the 5th game, you'll see improvement.. all im looking for is team mates who can show respect{{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
: jungle One Trick Poney SICK of soloq
: Rcruitement for ranked aiming to enter the proffessional scene
i dont mean to put you on blast, but you're silver 3 and trying to hit LCS? you realize thats fuckin crazy
: Rcruitement for ranked aiming to enter the proffessional scene
i can only play jungle but im unemployed so why not
Rioter Comments
: semi-serious ranked 5s team looking for jungler
ign wheelsoffortune Rank Bronze im available 24/7 top 5 {{champion:19}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:106}} all very simple low intensity auto attack based champs strengths: willingness to learn, objective based player Weakness: my smite record is worse than saint XD
: Warwick's Q not working after ultimate
this has been going on for about 4 or 5 patches now and it needs to be adressed, the problem seems to mess with the cooldown of his q.. for now the band aid fix is pick fights in the jungle.. if the q doesnt go off go to a jungle camp and use it to reset it to it's normal cd.. thats about all i can tell you until riot fixes this rather annoying bug, lots of slows can still help u stick to your target.. and as it just so happens new sion seems to be a nice stand in for ww atm
: looking for a constancy coach in the jungle
Rioter Comments

wheels316

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion