Kei143 (NA)
: meanwhile ... * Doublelift - kicked from CLG cos he can't respectfully criticize others. * Dardoch - had to switch teams 3 times cos people can't stand his negativity. * Svenskeren - Racially insensitive actions - Fined$ 2,500 Suspended from his first three WCE matches * TR1GGERED - Bullying and insulting the honor and dignity of fellow team member -Suspended for two matches * Malice - Negative behavior in solo queue - Fined ₩2,000,000 Suspended for three matches, 20 hours of community service. Do I need to go on ?
To me you look the most miserable of all of us here. I have seen a bunch of people do what you are doing, I hope you might get a chance to move on, for me it was quitting the game. for you it might just be using discord or meeting people and teams in forums..I am not against you I just thought I would let you know. There is a lot of good out there.
Kei143 (NA)
: https://lol.gamepedia.com/TR1GGERED - leader of Vaevictis eSports, the all female team in CIS. She's the highest ELO in her team and she called her team mate a sucking bitch and %%%% for not being able to perform at a higher level. https://lol.gamepedia.com/Malice from bbq Olivers in the LCK, I think LS is their coach? I see the team logo in his videos. https://lol.gamepedia.com/List_of_Competitive_Rulings
Man you want a freaking slice of something.
Kei143 (NA)
: Why, of course I would. Hard to understand is hard to understand. The words you are using makes it so hard to read that I need to translate your words into another language and back into English. Just like how you said "being beheaded in a game", if I translated it word for word into chinese, the beheaded becomes 送人頭 which translates to intentional feeding. When I read it like that, your posts makes a lot more sense. Me asking which language you are translating from makes me able to understand your post better. There was no malice in my statement, so not sure what you are getting defensive about. But if I did offend you, then I apologize in advance.
I have spoken at my entire school. written and rehearsed for months to speak publically. A lot of what you say and what I have been through DO NOT AGREE AT ALL.
: _"WHEN are they going to reward players for constant GOOD gameplay"_ That's exactly what the honour system is for - it's a teammate-decided reward for you, much like how reporting is the opposite - but you can't get the actual loot from being honoured if you have a restriction, which is the position you're in now. Riot prioritises your attitude over your gameplay. How did you deal with your "emotional stress" in-game while your chat restrictions were ongoing? The idea behind a chat restriction is that, in forcing you to live without chat for a while, you can hopefully figure out to deal with said emotional stress in other ways.
I am talking aobut LP loss and gain dude. I did not say that in what I wrote but that is a lot of what I meant.
Kei143 (NA)
: Why, of course I would. Hard to understand is hard to understand. The words you are using makes it so hard to read that I need to translate your words into another language and back into English. Just like how you said "being beheaded in a game", if I translated it word for word into chinese, the beheaded becomes 送人頭 which translates to intentional feeding. When I read it like that, your posts makes a lot more sense. Me asking which language you are translating from makes me able to understand your post better. There was no malice in my statement, so not sure what you are getting defensive about. But if I did offend you, then I apologize in advance.
also I'll have you know I have written a lot and memerized my words and said them publically, on a stage. I have raised a lot of brows in my day. I am 29 not 14.
Kei143 (NA)
: Why, of course I would. Hard to understand is hard to understand. The words you are using makes it so hard to read that I need to translate your words into another language and back into English. Just like how you said "being beheaded in a game", if I translated it word for word into chinese, the beheaded becomes 送人頭 which translates to intentional feeding. When I read it like that, your posts makes a lot more sense. Me asking which language you are translating from makes me able to understand your post better. There was no malice in my statement, so not sure what you are getting defensive about. But if I did offend you, then I apologize in advance.
Well I am 29. I am not 14 like most lol players. I know what I mean I know what I am saying. A lot of your criticisms in your last message are based upon band wagon riderisms. I am not like that. I look up to people like Phreak, Impact, and faker sometimes. Your criticism looks like band wagon rider offense. I don't see my words being any less or more hard then League officials themselves. I read read and breeze over what I say many times I am in case a band wagon rider.
Kei143 (NA)
: I'm guessing you are using a translator for some of your words as well? It's very hard to read becuase of your choice of words. If my guess is correct, you are translating from chinese?
People like you have never heard the saying "you wouldn't talk like that if you saw me in person".
zPOOPz (NA)
: Wall o' text. I tried to read it but got a headache half way through. Please break your wall into multiple paragraphs for easier read. You obviously sound like you want to have a good discussion. The first and most important step is to present your topic in a clear and readable manner so the participants can understand the points you are trying to make.
ha well I remember that in english class. I gues I'll give it a whirl cause I do add a lot of content into my words as you can see....
: You don't need to defend your point. You can do that much. But THESE things I have mentionned are ONGOING. So they ongoingly support people for cursing infront of millions just for a social experiment. I am not against what you're saying I honestly don't know everything obviously but in terms of knowledge of certain pros I am probably not on the same kilter. I get it too, how can more people be accpeted here? That would be a good question. One thing I do still love about league is that almost every game is different. The things you have said are temporal positions. A lot of issues come up in my head of player base. But your arguement is temporal only meanning that things can change and people can accept and forgive. When they actively support cursing and belittleing is what is bad because like I said it is ONGOING.
I am not being beheaded in a game I am just making something to indulge with! :)
Kei143 (NA)
: meanwhile ... * Doublelift - kicked from CLG cos he can't respectfully criticize others. * Dardoch - had to switch teams 3 times cos people can't stand his negativity. * Svenskeren - Racially insensitive actions - Fined$ 2,500 Suspended from his first three WCE matches * TR1GGERED - Bullying and insulting the honor and dignity of fellow team member -Suspended for two matches * Malice - Negative behavior in solo queue - Fined ₩2,000,000 Suspended for three matches, 20 hours of community service. Do I need to go on ?
You don't need to defend your point. You can do that much. But THESE things I have mentionned are ONGOING. So they ongoingly support people for cursing infront of millions just for a social experiment. I am not against what you're saying I honestly don't know everything obviously but in terms of knowledge of certain pros I am probably not on the same kilter. I get it too, how can more people be accpeted here? That would be a good question. One thing I do still love about league is that almost every game is different. The things you have said are temporal positions. A lot of issues come up in my head of player base. But your arguement is temporal only meanning that things can change and people can accept and forgive. When they actively support cursing and belittleing is what is bad because like I said it is ONGOING.
Rioter Comments
Splate (NA)
: My Chat Restriction <3
well that sucks i have quit league and am on to better things they are not treating players fairly anymore.{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: League of Stats
thanks for making the game constantly fun! I never know what to expect anymore and people are talking out I love this meta
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: can you guys add this option to the reporting list?
i think i'm going to quit this game very soon anyway....to many unresponsive players who are just out for blood.
Chermorg (NA)
: But that's what I'm saying - negative attitude = unsportsmanlike attitude. If you're merely saying to rename it, I think "negative attitude" is better because it covers more than just unsportsmanlike.
i grew up with an extremely negative person in my family. she had no reason for it. she was suicidal "i just want to die" made us feed her everyday. she had no real teeth by the age of 18 but she is now i believe over 84. she used to poop on the floor and make us clean it up. all she watched was tv game shows all day and channel 6 action news. everyone was having fun and she was so uncomfortable with every place she stayed at.
Chermorg (NA)
: But that's what I'm saying - negative attitude = unsportsmanlike attitude. If you're merely saying to rename it, I think "negative attitude" is better because it covers more than just unsportsmanlike.
so how are you supposed to tell if someone is about to lie? what are you supposed to say when someone says "you did nothing" and tells you that "you are just nothing"? that is a firm lie. Being more unsportsmanlike is a personal agreement level. you cannot just feel good about saying someone may or may not be being negative. however you can tell when someone is clearly lying. you cannot always blame someone for being negative. but you can however blame someone for lying call it out. i still do not think you are grasping what i am saying....i will just continue to talk about how people keep lying.
Chermorg (NA)
: That's kinda the exact definition of negative attitude - blaming others for your mistakes, trying to blame anyone for a lost game, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gYjovMrY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-24T03:36:40.738+0000) > > That&#x27;s kinda the exact definition of negative attitude - blaming others for your mistakes, trying to blame anyone for a lost game, etc. but why not try and update what you already have to something that actually works? i know that not all players are negative until you push them into it but lying is definitely an unsportsmanlike attitude. this game is funded by a sports media and challenges your brain to think for yourself but intertwine with other players who you usually do not know. making suggestions should be a blessing not a curse. i know you got rid of a lot of bannable offenses not too long ago like "unskilled" they should have different categories. Lying is unsportsmanlike to others because it tricks their eyes and the rest is yet to come but it definitely outcomes as a loser style of game play for one side and they become exploited fast. people always say "you did nothing" in a ton of games "look at this guy doing nothing" that is definitely an unsportsmanlike attitude.
Chermorg (NA)
: So, flaming is already reportable under *three* categories depending on severity and the language used - negative attitude, verbal abuse, and hate speech. If players are lying about their team, trying to cause negativity, that's the perfect reason to report them under the first option - negative attitude.
i guess but it's not being negative if you can just sit there and lie about what you just did. I watched my own friend lie about me "not going in" and he wanted so bad to keep his varus 83%+ win rate. I listened to exactly what he said and i played the replay in super slow mode i told him i didn't know exactly what happened, but i was at 3 hp bars. i was playing alistar support. he also had like 3 hp bars and instead of waiting out after i had to back out, he didn't mention the fact that he went into a karma and killed himself under a tower. All he did was flame me about not going in and he was walking into a 1v3 because the enemy jungler was coming. he actually got a kill or assist from the twitch that i "did not help him with" and then he proceeds to the tower to get a karma kill with 2-4 bars of hp and killed himself. He was so mad at me and it dragged me out of silver because of his lying attitude.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Veltick (NA)
: LF Members To fill the spots on the Team (Bronze or silver)
Role: top/support Mic and/or Discord: yes Top 3 Champs: olaf, vlad, nami Days your able to play: most days are acceptable i usually work evenings from 2 or 3-7 pm est on weekends and mostly random days. Weakness: assassin burst like akali, kha zix, fizz, master yi.
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=louis16,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ubjnTOi2,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-02-22T18:41:58.164+0000) > > okay. I like to call my &quot;religion&quot; a fellowship though. It still falls under the category that is not permitted by the Universal Rules. Please do not continue to talk about this topic here. If you need further clarification, please come to the [Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/qVlculPP-boards-moderation-discord).
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=louis16,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ubjnTOi2,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-02-22T18:41:58.164+0000) > > okay. I like to call my &quot;religion&quot; a fellowship though. It still falls under the category that is not permitted by the Universal Rules. Please do not continue to talk about this topic here. If you need further clarification, please come to the [Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/qVlculPP-boards-moderation-discord).
what discord? Is this against the in game rules? or just the forum rules?
Jikker (NA)
: Hey guys, We had a pretty extensive derailment of this thread that tread into the [Universal Rules](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules) violating realm of religious discussion. As Kei143 mentioned, this is not the place to debate various religious topics so let's make sure we always keep those opinions off the Boards. I've cleaned up all parts of the discussion so that this thread can return to the original topic regarding being banned for cursing. If anyone has questions regarding these removals, the reason we don't allow religious discussion, etc.... feel free to come to the [Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/qVlculPP-boards-moderation-discord) and we'll be glad to answer best we can. Thanks {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
okay. I like to call my "religion" a fellowship though.
: Patch 8.4 notes
I approve of this message. One question, does Gnar's jump also affect his mega form jump damage? Also we will see a lot more teemo players with these new items. sigh....
: I honestly love how they dont give a fuck what others in the chat say.. I got into a game with 4 premades from hungaria and they all flamed me all game with shit like "I WILL RAPE YOUR FAMILY %%%% NOOOB FUCK YOU TOP" or "I HOPE YOUR FAMILY DIES" and i said something with the word "retard" and got chat banned for it...
that is a shame because you should definitely check out the summoner's code and what it means to be more sportsmanlike.
: ***
that was mostly a poor response in league you call this a 2v1. as of this meta it does not work unless you are garen or nasus lmbo!
: I had a guy spam me the N word and then constantly called me a %%% while also describing me on how to kill myself and take my family with me. I stayed in lobby until everyone left and then reported him so I could get the notice. Sadly he was not banned. Even 3 days later I still see him on his account playing. So I gave up caring about the report since it seems just to choose what is punished and what is not.
Oh man that is hard dude mind if I add you? I had someone tell me I was a "failed abortion" once. I played Nasus once and this guy called me a "dog" just because I played a champion that resembled one. Or even they call you a "rat" when you play Twitch this objectifying is surely disagreeable?
Terozu (NA)
: You were punished for hatespeech, not for cursing.
mmmmmmm I would say both maybe. It IS considered a curse the way I used it either way.
: Don't think you can get banned for cursing? Think again.
I'm really trying to give back and feedback to the community these days i have played this game for a very long time....
: But you can't get banned for cursing. I do it constantly. I like to think of them as flavor words. You dropped the N-bomb, which Riot considers hate speech, not a curse word, which is why you got suspended.
but all curses should be treated the same you can get censored for saying "hitler" which is just a name and a label but words are impactual and have meaning and significance you can never lie to that fact.
ADC Bard (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=988t8AkR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-22T02:56:45.617+0000) > > Back in the day, the hot tab was filled to the brim with things like “Mordekaiser needs nerfs” Or “Why don’t tanks get to do damage?” Or my personal favorite “Stop nerfing Irelia.” > > Fast forward to today, the moment Irelia stopped getting nerfs, her win rate jumped and people realized that Morello was right about a champion that could literally do everything in some capacity. > > A season and some remenants now, tanks ruled the meta and certain tanks like Ornn were dominating it. > > Every and their mother now realizes that Mordekaiser was indeed not a problem but purely because of low elo scrub qq, that I even took part of because I was a scrub, he was nerfed to a state of complete and utter shit, the list goes on. > > These forums are just an echo chamber of disgruntled qq with very little forethought to go along with it. It follows trends, circle jerks, and blind hate to dictate balance and the way they want things rather then sitting down and discussing things. > > Just because it is hot, doesn’t mean it is right and if Riot blindly listened to the most upvoted threads, this game would completely and utterly die. There was a period where you would get downvoted if you said teemo counters tryndamere LUL {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=ADC Bard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=988t8AkR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-22T10:22:18.933+0000) > > There was a period where you would get downvoted if you said teemo counters tryndamere LUL > > {{champion:432}} man you must spend a lot of time on forums to understand that statement....
: so why does bard's on target healing ability not affect aery rune?
: I actually did begin to draw an anivia "from google images" years ago probably around 2013! I did not complete it though because I was obviously copying and it did not feel right.
Not that I traced it because I never trace.....
: ***
I actually did begin to draw an anivia "from google images" years ago probably around 2013! I did not complete it though because I was obviously copying and it did not feel right.
Audhulma (NA)
: Not responding and not paying attention are two very different things. I can guarantee you there are enough Rioters lurking on the boards that they know everything we're talking about, but that doesn't mean they're going to sit down and talk to us about every little thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=988t8AkR,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-22T07:01:55.460+0000) > > Not responding and not paying attention are two very different things. I can guarantee you there are enough Rioters lurking on the boards that they know everything we&#x27;re talking about, but that doesn&#x27;t mean they&#x27;re going to sit down and talk to us about every little thing. hmmmmm I have been emailed by their support team with diligent concern about my record (on my old account) and where my mind was headed I think they had a step in the right direction they knew exactly where I was coming from maybe they tried to out smart me a little but hey all for the betterment of competition. Probably not a good character trait to absorb though......competitively I see....
zPOOPz (NA)
: you fucking get banned for fucking cursing, damn it. it's when you directed that cursing at someone is when you can get banned (calling someone a N_ will probably do it)
and so I said "it hit me like a rock" so do you forgive me or not?
zPOOPz (NA)
: are you subtly trying to get someone banned...?
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ubjnTOi2,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-02-22T09:06:45.423+0000) > > are you subtly trying to get someone banned...? mmmm no just remembering where i came from and speaking out......I do report players and ask them nicely not to curse.
zPOOPz (NA)
: you fucking get banned for fucking cursing, damn it. it's when you directed that cursing at someone is when you can get banned (calling someone a N_ will probably do it)
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ubjnTOi2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-22T09:05:10.069+0000) > > you fucking get banned for fucking cursing, damn it. > > it&#x27;s when you directed that cursing at someone is when you can get banned (calling someone a N_ will probably do it) hm.....I think that you shouldn't curse whether you think you will get away with it or not? So their name is "Riot" does that give you the right to bully someone else in their name speak?
: ***
by the way the player i sold it to changed the in game name again so you cannot look them up anymore i have no idea what they changed it to but my friends in real life messaged me on that account looking for me I had to explain to them and I spent well over $230 and 4 years of on and off gaming on that account before I quit....at the time I had judgement kayle, something like 25+ summoner icons 260+ runes, 32 skins. I am so sorry guys I literally sold that account to someone I did not know online.
: Don't think you can get banned for cursing? Think again.
I actually got suspended twice and you can see that I changed my name(in game name to "drawmeahorse") and illegally sold that account (at the time I did not know it was illegal until I fully read the disclaimer.) I quit the game and then came back to my level 26 alt account and of course did not change the way I felt about the old me but I still repent the way I acted it is never okay to curse in private or in public. The player I sold the account to achieved well over my rank plat something and I never got above gold in season 1 when I mained janna support ! ^.^ have fun guys. Be respectful and honest.
Rioter Comments
: Riot doesn't pay attention, to be honest.
I really think you should read this to your benefit sir. read rule #5 you will see an increase in your play-ability. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/
: Riot doesn't pay attention, to be honest.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/10/technology/league-of-legends-graphic.html look at this if you do not believe me they have a record of this many games???
: To be very honest, Riot does pay attention. Riot pays _too much_ attention to what players write. If Riot was to act based upon the "Hot" mistaking popularity for quality, most of the champions would have been deleted from the game and {{champion:53}} would have been brought back and deleted again just to try to delete him enough. I would like to discuss the game, but it's not a secret that at least the majority of the threads are qq about problems they created from games they are sore at for losing by players who don't play correctly or well and have no intention of changing that. They would rather rage and write insulted posts to try to change the game instead, because that's easier than working to get better. That's not even touching on how many times people have _lied_ about circumstances, the items purchased, the BE gained, how they were treated by other players, whatever because they are trying to be offended by Riot over something.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=988t8AkR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-22T03:41:03.011+0000) > > To be very honest, Riot does pay attention. Riot pays _too much_ attention to what players write. > > If Riot was to act based upon the &quot;Hot&quot; mistaking popularity for quality, most of the champions would have been deleted from the game and {{champion:53}} would have been brought back and deleted again just to try to delete him enough. > I would like to discuss the game, but it&#x27;s not a secret that at least the majority of the threads are qq about problems they created from games they are sore at for losing by players who don&#x27;t play correctly or well and have no intention of changing that. They would rather rage and write insulted posts to try to change the game instead, because that&#x27;s easier than working to get better. > That&#x27;s not even touching on how many times people have _lied_ about circumstances, the items purchased, the BE gained, how they were treated by other players, whatever because they are trying to be offended by Riot over something. yes they show in a clip that they actually "monitor" everyone at the same time so they had tribunal and i don't know what happened to it but it got discontinued it WAS still on the website not sure?
Show more

wickersmith

Level 186 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion