: Eh, I'm just noting my in game experience. I rarely looked at Dota's forums because I always had interesting and weird conversations in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=The Leo Cat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHrdnsvE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-14T19:27:35.527+0000) > > Eh, I'm just noting my in game experience. I rarely looked at Dota's forums because I always had interesting and weird conversations in the game. I got ya man. I can respect that lol :)
: I came from a long history of Dota :P. Problem with Defender of the Ancients, vs League of Legends is how they are balanced. In DotA you don't hear people bitching and moaning about balance because every defender is so god damn broken, whacky, cheesy, and powerful that there is no concept of overpowered. You just have the one champion that everyone unanimously hate except for the 12 year olds who main em, Rikimaru. Not just for the perma-stealth because so many other defenders have that ability. But because he's like the very first f*cking champion a new player will see with permastealth. They use him, see how easy he is to play when they go on a rampage, and only play him. So the game is then balanced around items. Compare this with League... that tried so damned hard to balance items and champions... and you get problems when you add the Black King Bar. Or hell the f*cking shroud or knife that gives you invisibility.
> [{quoted}](name=The Leo Cat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHrdnsvE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-14T18:35:24.066+0000) > >In DotA you don't hear people bitching and moaning about balance because every defender is so god damn broken, whacky, cheesy, and powerful that there is no concept of overpowered. Honestly, you have no idea how wrong you are about that lol :). (Not saying that in an arguementitive way, more of a joking but serious way). About a week after a new patch you'll see bitching threads on reddit about the new flavor of the month hero. Plus if you go on there, type in any hero name, you'll get complain threads. Even if it's the "weakest" hero in the game at the moment. >Compare this with League... that tried so damned hard to balance items and champions... and you get problems when you add the Black King Bar. Or hell the f*cking shroud or knife that gives you invisibility. And yeah.....I mean, what if there was an item that gave 100% tenacity for 5 seconds? It didn't reduce magic damage, or anything, but only gave the cc immunity? (It wouldn't be real immunity as you could still be stopped from channeling but otherwise be unaffected.) And by shroud I take it you mean Glimmer cape that gives invis to yourself or a team mate and huge magic resist for a few seconds. And do you mean blade or silver edge? Because Break would be interesting in league. Maybe something like break non P passives? So like {{champion:67}}'s silver bolts but not her P....
: RP in exchange for skins when a champ is reworked
: Champion List Not Appearing in Select
Make that double http://i.imgur.com/4ID47qL.jpg
: Patch 7.11 notes
Riot, please consider having unlimited item sets like you did in the past. I used to have a build for every champ I had the slightest inclining of playing because I wanted to have it ready in case I wanted to swap up from one of my main comfort picks, or test something out in bots. (Mostly the latter.) So please reconsider and allow us to have unlimited builds like in the old client
Rioter Comments
Done25 (NA)
: Vayne R: AD -> Attack Speed?
I've always played her as an attack speed champ so I like this. Plus it would just allow her to build more AD if she pops the ult in a teamfight. Maybe give her ult the {{champion:11}} treatment and give it extensions based on kills or assists?
: bruh lee sin is THEE star of wurlds bruh and has been underperforming so riot gotta buff their main man, ya get me, buff the poster boy of lcs big plays bruh, u see tht shit when he ward hops and ults u back ?! THAT SHIT IS DOPE
> [{quoted}](name=Krully,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEBi7M00,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-21T19:53:41.497+0000) > > bruh lee sin is THEE star of wurlds bruh and has been underperforming so riot gotta buff their main man, ya get me, buff the poster boy of lcs big plays bruh, u see tht shit when he ward hops and ults u back ?! THAT SHIT IS DOPE TL;DR Version: LEE = LC$BIGPLAY$
: Vayne and the Hurricane
Just crazy. If the enemies were spaced out like this 1 02 003 Assuming they were equal distance, they would only be put onto the last target hit. Now it's changed where they only hit the main target
jwn8175 (NA)
: AP {{champion:11}} BibleThump
> [{quoted}](name=jwn8175,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O31Voc4A,comment-id=0026,timestamp=2016-08-20T07:08:43.868+0000) > > AP {{champion:11}} BibleThump Holy shit you were the only one. RIP AP {{champion:11}} I never got to play you ;_; (Aside from that on hit AP build with {{item:3115}}, {{item:1419}} (sated devourer){{item:3124}} (AoE damage after ramping), {{item:3146}}, and filler.)
Eyesack (NA)
: petition for udyrs turtle stance to restore mana on hit again
: AP yi
> [{quoted}](name=sandwich35,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KXBqw4sJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-08-17T06:41:02.550+0000) > > AP yi Rest in peace you glorious bastard Also, AP Trist (not sure what patch though)
: > [{quoted}](name=windwolf777,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pHl6iK6L,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-08-12T21:01:04.181+0000) > > Just a minor thing, it's "untargetable". Just a very minor nitpick. WHAT?? It's untargetable and not invulnerable? I have 200k mastery points as Yi and I thought it was invulnerablility. Holy shit I'm the pinnacle of boosted animals.
> [{quoted}](name=A Simple Desire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pHl6iK6L,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-08-12T21:16:17.333+0000) > > WHAT?? It's untargetable and not invulnerable? I have 200k mastery points as Yi and I thought it was invulnerablility. Holy shit I'm the pinnacle of boosted animals. All good man. Like, if you got {{summoner:14}}ed while on like, 10 HP, you can die before you even finish the alpha and deal no damage. Goes the same for any DoT skill I believe also. [Yup](http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Untargetable). I was right. Just control F for "master" to find it
: i think they will change his W before they would his E His W doesnt belong the %dmg is bullshit
> [{quoted}](name=Spoofghoul,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hddJVEM2,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2016-08-12T21:24:02.632+0000) > > i think they will change his W before they would his E > > His W doesnt belong the %dmg is bullshit True. But that's what allows him to go against tanks. I think they might nerf that also slightly, but I think it's mostly going to be his troll poll. That's just my opinion. Or because people complain about him so so much, it might even be both
: Well Yi's alpha has always been wonky with the invulnerability. Sometimes AoE skills still hit me despite me being the middle of Alpha Strike. So I assume Brand's R counts Yi as a target to hit despite being invulnerable. That's just how Riot made it to stop brand from being completely useless in teamfights.
> [{quoted}](name=A Simple Desire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pHl6iK6L,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-08-12T20:56:10.884+0000) > > Well Yi's alpha has always been wonky with the invulnerability. Sometimes AoE skills still hit me despite me being the middle of Alpha Strike. So I assume Brand's R counts Yi as a target to hit despite being invulnerable. That's just how Riot made it to stop brand from being completely useless in teamfights. Just a minor thing, it's "untargetable". Just a very minor nitpick.
: 3/4 big updates announced for the assassin updates, who do you think the 4th will go to.
People bitch most about {{champion:105}} so him. They're going to change his E or something. Say that his Q and W are his core ability.
: Harley Quinn jinx skin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJAzHTpLT9A Already an idea lol. They even made a log in with catchy as fuck music
: Best Yi skin for its price
Either Chosen Yi because of the SFX on basic attacks and Wuju lightsaber glow effects or Project. Either one are amazing. Especially since Chosen is so cheap. And you can sometimes find it on sale
: This is why i hate yasuo. The 100% reason and lack of counterplay on his windwall.
Have you considered: * Baiting it out * Walking through it * {{summoner:4}} ing over it * {{item:3152}} through it * Or just using your abilities when it's down? If he has the skill to deflect skills and save it until it's needed, then doesn't that just show skilll on the {{champion:157}}'s part? And even then you should watch Trinimmortal's guide to Yas. Show's you how to counter and play around him
: I've got no clue how to jungle Vayne XD
> [{quoted}](name=SkyblazeHydraX3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vZPzPJHj,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-07-30T19:23:02.650+0000) > > I've got no clue how to jungle Vayne XD http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/6-15-high-elo-jungle-offtank-vayne-insane-carry-467354 diamond guide first response from "jungle vayne 6.15" :)
: Anti-Tank Junglers?
Jungle {{champion:67}} {{item:1416}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3124}} ({{item:3111}}/{{item:3047}}) then either 2 damage items for full yolo or 2 more defensive items. (Or 1/1)
OxyPoro (EUNE)
: Everything in this game gets deleted so extremely fast and easely.
Dota URF is called WTF mode. Literally nothing has a CD or mana cost and it is glorious lol.
Sciela (NA)
: Fervor needs to go.
Just kinda curious, but which is better on {{champion:11}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:67}}? I've been using Thunderlord's on all 3 of them, but now I'm kinda curious about which is better. I also do {{champion:11}} {{champion:24}} jungle a lot of the time, and this is what I normally use http://pyroblasty.github.io/masteries/#CvClyClCvCvKY (I might do AP jax but even in bot games that's very rare) BUT I was wondering if at least on {{champion:11}} because in ult he attacks so fast and comparatively, thunderlord's would have more downtime, if http://pyroblasty.github.io/masteries/#ClClCvKClCvyY this would be a better set up. ANy help is greatly appreciated. Thank you anyone who can help. (My general items for {{champion:11}} are {{item:3153}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3142}} and the other 2 slots are left situational for either more damage or survivability.)
: "Kled is a ap ad bruiser fighter mage mobile tank assassin."
: All they really need to do is create two items. Thornmail is now a smaller purchasable item that provides its current effect at a smaller value. Then it can be upgraded into something, idk, let's call it Executioner's Mail. Executioner's Mail: 70 Armor 30 Magic Resist Unique Passive: 10% of the damage dealt to this champion is returned to the attack before mitigations as magic damage. Unique Active: Thorns emerge from the user's body. For 3 seconds 40% of all damage dealt to this champion is returned to the attacker as true damage. The damage returned to the attacker CANNOT be lethal. (active cooldown 120+ seconds)
Blademail, I like it ^_^
Caítlyn (NA)
: {{champion:122}} uses magic now? OP
Caítlyn (NA)
: Am I the only one that thought of {{champion:27}} and {{champion:60}} ?
Oh, I read it as magic dunk man so I thought it was {{champion:122}} and {{champion:60}}
Nickssaa (NA)
: Uhm, Im just going to say 1 thing and 1 thing only. Ultimate ripped straight from Pitlord in Dota
Control + F Pit. Only 1 result. Kinda surprised you were the only one
awdaf (NA)
: Explain yourself Riot
http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Game_modes#Captains_Mode Giff dota 2 pick/ban order? ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sciela (NA)
: 400 (FOUR HUNDRED) ARMOR, yet Vayne instantly kills me.
What? You mean a tank slaying adc is shredding a tank? Oh the horrors! I shall call Riot right away about this issue!
: What kind of Yugioh Deck did you use to have?
I currently have Shaddolls. I swear we need at least 1 Construct. Rest in Peace Doll Mama http://img.ifcdn.com/images/69d4604e2e7600a35206698936097d920e4514d23ed90a1179fde852a50f8896_1.jpg Decks that I used to have were Piper Exodia, Lightsworn, Lightsworn Zombies, Zombies, I think that water structure deck, and in the beginning of the game just a light and dark good stuff. (Not chaos but before chaos)
: Jax Calculations
Ok? If this is a nerf {{champion:24}} thread, what are resistances? What is building HP? If this is a why don't people pick him more? thread, maybe they just aren't confident on him
spombjop (EUNE)
: You have no chance against TANKS
{{champion:67}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3036}}({{item:3006}}/{{item:3111}}){{item:3046}}({{item:3102}}/{{item:3065}}) What tanks?
: There are only 131 champions but I agree we do need more bans. https://reignofgaming.net/2016/05/30/riots-reluctance-to-increase-ban-limit-by-stonewall008/
Posting to save for later. Seems like a good read
: > [{quoted}](name=Lycanoon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QvyvZAfx,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-05-25T22:59:07.978+0000) > > Yi's are easy to counter since Highlander no longer makes Yi immune to stuns, roots, and certain disables. i do believe highlander never made him immune to stuns,roots and certain disables
April 11, 09 it used to remove some CC like Ryze Rune Prison but even then that was a bug And alpha week 6 but that doesn't matter I guess http://lol.gamepedia.com/Master_Yi_-_The_Wuju_Bladesman
: Best Build for Udyr?
It really depends on the game. If your team has 3 ad damage champs, you might want to try going AP. Vice versa also applies for AD. For AD I like {{item:1416}}/{{item:1419}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3124}} with 2 items situational (mine usually being {{item:3071}} and {{item:3026}} and AP I really don't know honestly. For AD skills I max tiger, bear, turtle just ignoring phoenix until I can't spend any more points in anything else EDIT: Oh, and for boots, really just whatever you need in that game. {{item:3009}} if they only have soft cc, {{item:3111}} if they have hard cc, and {{item:3006}} for all out offense
: how does one speak russian
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=402499387 https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/28ynyu/some_important_russian_phrases And if you're on the east coast here;s one for peruvians https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2912tz/some_important_spanish_phrases_sa_phrases/
Áfk (NA)
: I think he means like super high mobility adcs that have a dash. Idk sounds troll, dont think its blitz lmao.
Yeah, me either. I love blitz so I was legit confused on wtf this guy was meaning.
: Riot has sent a powerful message to it's community: Solo players aren't welcome in LoL
: Blitz Support created current META
How? And what meta? Bot lane meta, or in general? And again, how?
: It should be the case that the entire damage is blocked. But I would have to actually test to know for sure. Another example is renekton's W is not completely ignored if dodge is in effect (so no damage or stun).
Interesting. Thank you very much for the info :)
: A few patches ago (maybe even juggernaut update) this was changed so that jax could block the entirety of nasus Q. Same with pantheon shield, it now blocks the whole thing. Not that the change makes jax any good vs a nasus, but still.
Really? Well then, thank you for the correction. Does that go for other enhanced AA skills? I figure on hit effects don't apply because...well....they don't hit
: I would have to test, but I'm 90% sure that it is dodged but not blocked. Nasus Q (like Illaoi W) as a buff on next auto attack. Spell shields don't stop auto attacks. Dodges do.
From what I remember for Jax at least, it blocks the normal AA damage, but the additional Q damage is taken
FNC Jinx (NA)
: Dear Riot: Taliyah is the Champion 131 Added to League of Legends
Giff dota 2 [captains mode](http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Game_modes#Captains_Mode) picking?
Eyesack (NA)
: @riot: Why does xin's e do magic damage?
He uses his mana to empower him giving him the ability of flash stepping and also hitting their legs magically to slow them (think Byakugan from Naruto using his mana to influence the enemies' systems making them slower)
: Udyr patch 6.7
All that was nerfed was minor damage on AP-dyr. (A bit on phoenix proc and I think the MS on {{item:1414}}. I prefer AD-yr honestly, but yeah, nothing that bad
: Make BotRK and Enchantment: Bloodrazor have the same passive name: bloodrazor
http://riot.com/1N2sVPL Called it earlier it in this comment earlier that it's going to be {{item:3124}} (phantom hit){{item:3930}} (new bloodrazor) and {{item:3153}} for a patch then swiftly nerfed
Elindiir (NA)
: That weak champion... That you fell in love with anyway...
{{champion:11}} before all the indirect buffs (s4) {{champion:267}} Yeah! ^.^
ReDesign (NA)
: What to max and build on vayne
Q for mobility/comboing if there are many skill shots in your lane or for harass W if one or both enemy laners are tanky {{champion:89}} {{champion:12}} E if you find they're making tons of mistakes to punish And laterly I've been going{{item:3006}} {{item:1053}} {{item:3046}} and situationally from there
: Should crit really have a place in this game?
Crits (and dodge imho), are core to any moba. If anything they should bring back dodge, and make an item that negates it. Buuut that's just me. However, dota is my original moba so I'm used to it. (I play and find both entertaining).
Show more

windwolf777

Level 51 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion