Pika Fox (NA)
: Report them, theyre dicks and will get banned. But yes, the person who is either the main engage, needing mana the most or the lowest HP, in that order, should pick it up, as it heals once on pickup and once in an aoe.
I honestly had no clue that's how it works. Thanks man!
: ESH While I personally wouldn't phrase it as strong as saying yta and I didn't see their responses, they did have reason for being upset, although it sounds like their response was excessive. Them being low like you said does mean you were in the wrong in correct gameplay choices and in courtesy for standing on top of the health relic, without some other circumstances like an incoming enemy that I trust you would have mentioned.
There was no incoming enemy TBH. Someone just pointed out the double heal on relic so I guess some of the anger makes sense. Thanks for letting me know!
usul1202 (NA)
: The person who picks up the relic is healed twice, once from walking over it and once by the big circle. If you had low teammates that needed the double heal, then yea kinda yta.
Ah damn I didn't know this. Thanks for the input!
Rioter Comments
: #1 Reason you lose in any elo.
I've been playing a lot of aram lately just cause I can unwind. Or so I thought. Had a Nautilus last game who stuck out his Q in less than 30 secs. Everyone went in and just like that it was 4 allies dead. Which isn't a big deal in aram. You just come back for the win. This dude basically typed "so we lose. Finished". And walked around base. I just told him that if he's gonna play expecting to win everything, why play at all. He basically just asked if I was r%%%%%ed. Granted this was just aram but I lose at least 30% of my games roughly due to ragers. {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
: You probably hit "Sell" instead of "Undo".
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RnAAZuN7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T03:06:50.659+0000) > > You probably hit "Sell" instead of "Undo". Ah yeah that's exactly it. Thanks so much. Forgot about this thread until I did it again in a game.
Rioter Comments

wolfsbane808

Level 37 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion