DeAnza (NA)
: Do Same Items Stack ?
Yes items stack For example 2 sojen's on pyke and stats like that
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=worlok1025,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3g3HA9EN,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T02:14:33.942+0000) > > I have never seen Fiora pop off in TFT lol but I think that my point is missed here because if your saying that then Lux is one of the most noble units In the game and she isn't in it and talon the most blademaster. Issue is lux would likely end up being a blue or gold tier unit as only her R would really fit well, and would just be a different ASOL.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3g3HA9EN,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T02:59:30.476+0000) > > Issue is lux would likely end up being a blue or gold tier unit as only her R would really fit well, and would just be a different ASOL. I think that she could be a tier one unit and use her shield maybe and it goes out and comes back out on top of your team but I think that is pretty bad too though but I think that if the shield was big enough that it could work out.
: AP Yasuo is insane
Just got hot fixed sorry to let you down
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=worlok1025,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3g3HA9EN,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T17:44:08.049+0000) > > Kass is a T1 unit and he is leaps and bounds ahead of fiora Really depends on if fiora gets going, and fiora definitely has a better background and race or w/e than kass does.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3g3HA9EN,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T19:25:34.735+0000) > > Really depends on if fiora gets going, and fiora definitely has a better background and race or w/e than kass does. I have never seen Fiora pop off in TFT lol but I think that my point is missed here because if your saying that then Lux is one of the most noble units In the game and she isn't in it and talon the most blademaster.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=worlok1025,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3g3HA9EN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T15:24:51.789+0000) > > Do you think that should be the determination of whether a character is good and why doesn't she proc vitals as her ult and dash around like Lucian that would make more sense would it not. Lucian is a t2 unit, fiora is a t1 iirc.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3g3HA9EN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T15:43:10.198+0000) > > Lucian is a t2 unit, fiora is a t1 iirc. Kass is a T1 unit and he is leaps and bounds ahead of fiora
Pika Fox (NA)
: Eh.... Fiora is either /really/ good or /really/ trash. Depends if you get her T3 early and how reliably she gets her W spam off.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3g3HA9EN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T15:22:59.489+0000) > > Eh.... Fiora is either /really/ good or /really/ trash. Depends if you get her T3 early and how reliably she gets her W spam off. Do you think that should be the determination of whether a character is good and why doesn't she proc vitals as her ult and dash around like Lucian that would make more sense would it not.
Rioter Comments
: the game isn't rng it's about skillful adapting /s
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=K6AG9vcF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-28T02:08:27.156+0000) > > the game isn't rng it's about skillful adapting /s I understand its not about RNG but it should be more about positioning and not buffing one unit so that they carry the game this isn't solo q lol.
: Which brainiac at riot decided that the amount of Items you get be RNG?
Yeah they for sure need to take a page out of the DAC book with that cause I think that it doesn't make sense like you said that two items make a full item. I think that I understand that riot doesn't want the games to be long but I think that they need to kiss that goodbye. They need to rework the items but I think that people at a high level have complained enough about it that it will get looked at.
: Again?... Really?
You thought wrong lol {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: There is currently a bug that is causing the wait time to be longer then it should. **HOWEVER** The whole point of the queue delay is to *PREVENT* what happened with Clash. There are simply too many games trying to start for the backend systems to handle. Without a delay, the whole thing would just self-destruct, and then no one gets to play.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=ZvdZIN8g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T03:04:09.269+0000) > > There is currently a bug that is causing the wait time to be longer then it should. > > **HOWEVER** > > The whole point of the queue delay is to *PREVENT* what happened with Clash. > > There are simply too many games trying to start for the backend systems to handle. Without a delay, the whole thing would just self-destruct, and then no one gets to play. Good to know thanks for letting me know I was unaware of that because Ive never heard of any other game on release having that problem. Again
Rioter Comments
Joneecc (NA)
: 53 minutes. Why release it if your servers can't handle it?
> [{quoted}](name=Joneecc,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EkV7IvVA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-27T02:50:45.076+0000) > > 35 minutes. Why release it if your servers can't handle it? cause I guess they thought people were still playing ranked lol hahhahahah
: Add a level restriction to TFT
Is riot serious that they don't have enough severs to handle the influx. they should take some of the server dedication from ranked god knows nobody playing that anymore this season.
Nazarith (NA)
: Just hit 38 minutes for TFT. anyone else?
Im sitting at 34 minutes and counting here. I for sure think that this needs a level 30 restriction or something like that.
5050BS (NA)
: I could see that. Fleet vs Ranged and Conqueror vs Melee.
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cOX3AdF9,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-05-30T20:00:09.227+0000) > > I could see that. Fleet vs Ranged and Conqueror vs Melee. I could get behind that concept.
: if the user is melee and can stick to the target and unleash their damage, the answer for runes is always ConQ. Conq is the most busted rune in the game with it's healing and AD/AP per stack.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cOX3AdF9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-30T19:56:34.056+0000) > > if the user is melee and can stick to the target and unleash their damage, the answer for runes is always ConQ. Conq is the most busted rune in the game with it's healing and AD/AP per stack. I don't think its good into every situation but for most it could I think mid fleet top conq.
5050BS (NA)
: Whats your Build for New Mord?
Try Fleet its good on him for sure. I do agree with you that you can stack it fast and conq would be good but I think when I take Morde I would for sure be taking Fleet. But If im taking morde top for sure im taking conq so I think that is the real difference in where you play him. I think you could also go like grasp to but I would need to do a little bit of tinkering with that.
: Ohmwrecker Rework Idea
No one builds it right now so I don't think there is really any reason to change it. If the active was more beneficial then other actives I think that it would be built more and due to that fact I think that its not worth.
5050BS (NA)
: Whats your Build for New Mord?
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cOX3AdF9,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-30T19:45:36.224+0000) > > Been testing out a bunch of builds on the new Mord. > > Best Iv found for me is > Conqueror + PoM + Transcendence (but I may drop PoM even tho its saving over 120s in a game) > items > Core {{item:3151}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3116}} > {{item:3001}} or {{item:3065}} vs AP > {{item:3742}} or {{item:3075}} or {{item:3143}} vs AD > Last item {{item:3089}} > Boots {{item:3009}} or {{item:3158}} > > End with over 650 AP and 3200 HPs and 130ish Defs But I think for sure that you pick Fleet on Morde just like Akali and Kass I think that it would be pretty hard to get out of laning phase healthy without it.
: Previous season MMR should only carry on during placements
I agree with you because that could be causing the high elo problems with people getting matched where they shouldn't.
: > [{quoted}](name=worlok1025,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KNgWlA5G,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-21T22:36:22.721+0000) > > I think that could work too I just think that she goes better with tanky bruisers then she does with adc champs. She works fins with adc's. ADC's on average are just too stupid to play correctly around the advantage Yuumi provides. ADC's should almost always be running barrier while Yuumi runs heal. They stack much higher than two heals, and Yuumi can run Exhaust or Ignite to further turn a hard all-in by enemy bot into a firstblood/double kill for her adc. Yuumi stacked onto a Draven, or Sivir @ level 2 is monstrous with summoners. Picture this; Yuumi Passive Shield + Barrier + Heal + Yuumi E while your adc turns on theirs and ignores the enemy support. You easily win that trade and either burn enemy summoners, get a kill, or they freak out and feed you two kills.
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KNgWlA5G,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T22:41:48.905+0000) > > She works fins with adc's. ADC's on average are just too stupid to play correctly around the advantage Yuumi provides. > > ADC's should almost always be running barrier while Yuumi runs heal. They stack much higher than two heals, and Yuumi can run Exhaust or Ignite to further turn a hard all-in by enemy bot into a firstblood/double kill for her adc. Yuumi stacked onto a Draven, or Sivir @ level 2 is monstrous with summoners. > > Picture this; > > Yuumi Passive Shield + Barrier + Heal + Yuumi E while your adc turns on theirs and ignores the enemy support. You easily win that trade and either burn enemy summoners, get a kill, or they freak out and feed you two kills. I just played xayah with her and I do feel like after the hot fix that she is strong and in the right hands with the right players she can take over a bot lane for sure but I still do feel that she can get punished by an aggressive laning champ.
: haha you have yet to see Rengar/Yuumi bot.
> [{quoted}](name=GodlyBane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KNgWlA5G,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-21T23:01:03.467+0000) > > haha you have yet to see Rengar/Yuumi bot. I have yet to see that, I do feel that would be bonkers. for sure
: Some people are even theory-crafting a Yuumi-Aatrox botlane. They complement each other very well and Yuumi's poke allows Aatrox to lane a little better pre-6 without getting instantly bullied out. Once he hits 6 she basically perma heal him to full while having some INSANE engage combo with her ult
> [{quoted}](name=PaffWasTaken,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KNgWlA5G,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-21T18:58:08.732+0000) > > Some people are even theory-crafting a Yuumi-Aatrox botlane. > > They complement each other very well and Yuumi's poke allows Aatrox to lane a little better pre-6 without getting instantly bullied out. Once he hits 6 she basically perma heal him to full while having some INSANE engage combo with her ult I think that she is a good champ but the fact that if your laner dies because you don't take flash is a problem so I think that someone that else that has health or builds health items is better for her.
: Some people are even theory-crafting a Yuumi-Aatrox botlane. They complement each other very well and Yuumi's poke allows Aatrox to lane a little better pre-6 without getting instantly bullied out. Once he hits 6 she basically perma heal him to full while having some INSANE engage combo with her ult
> [{quoted}](name=PaffWasTaken,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KNgWlA5G,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-21T18:58:08.732+0000) > > Some people are even theory-crafting a Yuumi-Aatrox botlane. > > They complement each other very well and Yuumi's poke allows Aatrox to lane a little better pre-6 without getting instantly bullied out. Once he hits 6 she basically perma heal him to full while having some INSANE engage combo with her ult I think that could work too I just think that she goes better with tanky bruisers then she does with adc champs.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:34}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:6}} There are actually a lot of champions in this game who have no legs/don't walk/don't have feet that would fit into shoes....
> [{quoted}](name=Hawthorn Tree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mssRGLKh,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-16T04:13:58.382+0000) > > {{champion:34}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:6}} > > There are actually a lot of champions in this game who have no legs/don't walk/don't have feet that would fit into shoes.... well some of them do have feet but yeah I was thinking about all the ones that don't have feet or that you cant see there feet. cause champs like malz and syndra have feet but they hover so they can technically wear the shoes but they cant use them but im saying champs like lissandra and asol and anivia don't so if cass is the only one why that's my only question why is cass the only champ that cant use them why her.
: nothing is more cooler than floating at your enemy using crawling ice. she sacrifices move speed for the sake of looking cool while walking.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mssRGLKh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T19:56:34.200+0000) > > nothing is more cooler than floating at your enemy using crawling ice. she sacrifices move speed for the sake of looking cool while walking. I mean I'm not disputing that's its not cool I'm just saying why is Cass the only champ that doesn't wear boots because she has a tail and they had a reason all I'm saying is there are other champs that clearly cant use the boots!! They don't have feet!
: because "magic" feet
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mssRGLKh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-15T19:51:55.565+0000) > > because "magic" feet Were saying that she has some magical feet then that are beneath the ice that you slither on?
Rioter Comments
: What if there was a taliyah had a friendly push ability
: Would enable too much trolling
> [{quoted}](name=Shrek will rek,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k7s4UUAA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-30T18:31:34.493+0000) > > Would enable too much trolling I think your right but if it was used at a high skill level it could work but I guess your gonna have trolls everywhere.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Looking for GOLD SUP Main`
I added you I got Skype
Rioter Comments
: ^^ That + if you have a bronze Vayne, Yasuo or Rengar on your team, you don't really want them to pick it :D
: Because the alternative is worse. People could troll by indicating op broken champs then giving them to enemy team by not picking it.
as well as not wanting someone to fail at a champ that just came out and ruin the game that way
khorney (NA)
: Better incentive would be hey you win 11 in a row you should automatically get put in promos for next division .
I agree with you about the result but maybe not the number of wins, maybe around your 6th win and your coming off of promos and you win the first game in the new division then you auto promo.
Shadòw (EUW)
: because one lucky winstreak is not the same as consistently winning
yeah that is very true but I do go on win streaks quite often and I have never come across getting moved two division basically
Shadòw (EUW)
: when you win many games in a row you already get a very high mmr and can skip divisions because of that
I have won like 6 or 7 games in a row at one point and I have never skipped a division but I have heard of that being the case.
: You already got 3 wins. You got LP from them, bumped up, maybe even won your promo into the next tier/division. Why do you want to get more? EDIT: it is the same as if oyu said that after 3 lossess you should lose way less LP :-)
cause that makes it seem that your getting rewarded for good play... that's all im saying is that reward players for consistent good play. and yes along the same lines if have consistent bad play then you would lose more that would only make it fair but I do understand that if you win games that you get the LP and you get a bump from winning but I don't think its enough
: That would be just stupid. You may get lucky in 3 games and get hard carried by smurfs or really good players... and you deserve a promo for that? No, my friend. You have to prove you deserve to get higher. Anyways - system already adjust your LP gain/loss according to your skill. If you are below the level system thinks you should be, you gain much more LP than lose. If you are roughly at the right spot, you gain and lose nearly the same amount. ANd if you get carried while being a bad player, you lose much more LP than gain from a win. This is maybe the only thing that is right about League matchmaking and MMR system. No need to change it. Unlike pretty much everything else in this system... :-D
> [{quoted}](name=Inquisitor Kane,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IfHfZxfc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-14T17:28:14.869+0000) > > That would be just stupid. > > You may get lucky in 3 games and get hard carried by smurfs or really good players... and you deserve a promo for that? No, my friend. You have to prove you deserve to get higher. > > Anyways - system already adjust your LP gain/loss according to your skill. If you are below the level system thinks you should be, you gain much more LP than lose. If you are roughly at the right spot, you gain and lose nearly the same amount. ANd if you get carried while being a bad player, you lose much more LP than gain from a win. > > This is maybe the only thing that is right about League matchmaking and MMR system. No need to change it. Unlike pretty much everything else in this system... :-D -- yeah but if I win three and row by myself and even if it is boosted or smurfed shouldn't there still be a little something maybe a point bump or anything like that I mean maybe you don't agree but that is what I think
: incentive for winning going on winning streak?
yeah but you get the concept though that If you are playing well and going on winning streaks that you maybe should have some incentive to that
Rioter Comments

worlok1025

Level 135 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion