: 'Ask Esports' | A retrospective on the Tainted Minds ruling
My only issue is when they say something like "I value their trust more than yours" in reference to the pro players. The viewers/players of the game should by far outweigh the pros. Transparency is of utmost importance in any en devour and being told "trust us" by a company that does not have a history of transparency carries absolutely no weight. Seems like the issues were just mishandled from the beginning. Kids playing lawyer and getting themselves in worse trouble for it.
: Trash talking not allowed ?
How do people have time to write a novel and still play the game????
Rioter Comments
: No he doesnt stop defending you main
> [{quoted}](name=Lopunny777,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bMA4wtiA,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2018-01-12T22:05:14.825+0000) > > No he doesnt stop defending you main I never play Yas at all.... Without the shield he could not lane against a ranged champ. Tha'ts the reason they built it into his kit. Lets him farm and not be whittled down until he is pushed out of lane. I don't like the champ, but he has to have the shield or he is unable to actually farm in lane.
bIąnk (NA)
: Taking out my enter key!
I have actually never heard of anyone regaining an honor level, and see several complaints from people stuck at level 0/1 for months. So, I'm curious if that is a glitch or intentional.
: > [{quoted}](name=1 800 MID LANE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AAqpT32J,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-12-04T20:54:18.272+0000) > > The people who are against net neutrality are the same people that click ad banners that say "Warning! Your computer is infected!" Thats exactly how I imagine them.
> [{quoted}](name=Tactical Barrels,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AAqpT32J,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2017-12-05T19:03:50.899+0000) > > Thats exactly how I imagine them. Actually they are the ones who actually understand the issue.....
Malza (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=wyvern011976,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AAqpT32J,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2017-12-05T07:58:26.194+0000) > > _<Removed by Moderation>_ > NN _ONLY_ specifies that all traffic on a network has to be treated equally regardless of who&#x27;s network it crosses, originates, or terminates on. Literally all Title II does. It has nothing to do with piracy or censorship. ISPs are free now to stop illegal activity if they wish and often do. That has nothing to do with Title II (NN in common parlance). Piracy was NEVER protected under NN. There's a difference with the ease ISPs can stop illegal activity (or ANY kind of activity) with NN vs without. With NN it is impossible for ISPs to actually put a big thwart in piracy (or anything). Without NN that isn't the case, they could let you only go access traffic from pre-approved places and block all other traffic. Ex: Block any websites that are willing to talk bad about the ISP, block websites with a certain political leaning, or straight out block an innovative idea and make their own rip off which is the only one you can use with your internet package. That's not to say it'd be exactly what they'd immediately do since they don't want to just get net neutrality put back in place right away, but there's no reason to give ISPs the right do that.
> [{quoted}](name=Malza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AAqpT32J,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2017-12-05T08:22:32.603+0000) > > There&#x27;s a difference with the ease ISPs can stop illegal activity (or ANY kind of activity) with NN vs without. With NN it is impossible for ISPs to actually put a big thwart in piracy (or anything). > > Without NN that isn&#x27;t the case, they could let you only go access traffic from pre-approved places and block all other traffic. > > Ex: Block any websites that are willing to talk bad about the ISP, block websites with a certain political leaning, or straight out block an innovative idea and make their own rip off which is the only one you can use with your internet package. > > That&#x27;s not to say it&#x27;d be exactly what they&#x27;d immediately do since they don&#x27;t want to just get net neutrality put back in place right away, but there&#x27;s no reason to give ISPs the right do that. Ummm.. you realize there are about a dozen other rules that cover what you are talking about and NN has nothing to do with it at all? NN has been around since late 2015 and your internet was fine before then with nothing being "blocked". Companies like youtube, facebook, and netflix are feeding you that propaganda so they can continue being subsidized by your internet bill. Access to specific content has nothing to do with NN.
CLG ear (NA)
: Removing Net Neutrality is literally giving companies the option to screw their customers even more
_<Removed by Moderation>_ NN _ONLY_ specifies that all traffic on a network has to be treated equally regardless of who's network it crosses, originates, or terminates on. Literally all Title II does. It has nothing to do with piracy or censorship. ISPs are free now to stop illegal activity if they wish and often do. That has nothing to do with Title II (NN in common parlance). Piracy was NEVER protected under NN.
: > [{quoted}](name=wyvern011976,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A3QsWM5T,comment-id=00010000000000020000,timestamp=2017-11-29T12:32:12.626+0000) > > You are free to build and maintain your own network using the same protocols and ICANN services anyime you want. If you think that sounds stupid then think about someone using your system for free after you do build it. That is what NN is about. Its about content providers who often are in direct competition with subsidiaries of many of the ISPs using their networks for FREE. You would not want to pay for it if you had your own network and why should they. No one built the infrastructure... existing infrastructure was merely linked. Other companies later built capacity (data storage) infrastructure. But that's it. The access infrastructure already existed in its entirety, no one built it for the "internet". It was built for telegraphs and updated for phone and later web services. >If you want free internet convince congress to run a national ISP, but business expect to get paid. That is why you have the internet you have now and not text only ASCII dial up modem services. Money made that possible not pie in the sky dreams. If it could not have been monetized it would have died out. > It's not about free internet. It's about getting what I pay for. Which is currently a pair of services which I was assured would be several gigs worth of data flow. I paid for several gigs of data flow. I get 50-60 Kbps from each service despite what I've paid for. There are several criminal violations involved in that and I receive less than 1% of the service I pay for. If you want to continue to be massively scammed and oppressed be my guest. Most of us have had it with this. When you pay for your own things as an adult you might understand better. > BTW those scientist did not GIVE anything to anyone. It started as a useful tool for passing information inside the research/military sphere, and as more people started using it it grew into what we have today. The modern internet is about as similar to that first iteration as you are to a nematode. Read about the history of the internet. It was several communities working together and separately over 40 years, none with financial motivation, to create a universal protocol that could use existing infrastructure to transfer information in a superior fashion. The internet is literally the concept of free information sharing. Some companies are now trying to charge us for access to free information, not for the resources we use, and then are also not providing us with the resources we pay them for.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A3QsWM5T,comment-id=000100000000000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-29T15:55:32.650+0000) > > No one built the infrastructure... existing infrastructure was merely linked. Other companies later built capacity (data storage) infrastructure. But that&#x27;s it. The access infrastructure already existed in its entirety, no one built it for the &quot;internet&quot;. It was built for telegraphs and updated for phone and later web services. > > It&#x27;s not about free internet. It&#x27;s about getting what I pay for. Which is currently a pair of services which I was assured would be several gigs worth of data flow. I paid for several gigs of data flow. I get 50-60 Kbps from each service despite what I&#x27;ve paid for. There are several criminal violations involved in that and I receive less than 1% of the service I pay for. > > If you want to continue to be massively scammed and oppressed be my guest. Most of us have had it with this. When you pay for your own things as an adult you might understand better. > > Read about the history of the internet. > > It was several communities working together and separately over 40 years, none with financial motivation, to create a universal protocol that could use existing infrastructure to transfer information in a superior fashion. The internet is literally the concept of free information sharing. Some companies are now trying to charge us for access to free information, not for the resources we use, and then are also not providing us with the resources we pay them for. I'm going to make this really short: My undergrad is an Engineering degree in CS and you don't have a clue what you are talking about. I'm still laughing at the first paragraph!!! No one built the infrastructure but is magically appeared to be "linked"??? If you think the old Bell phone system is where your cable internet comes from you are delusional. I mean this whole post is crazy, and you really should read a little bit on the "history" of the internet because you obviously got this overwhelming amount of misinformation from somewhere. Honestly it just looks like a high school kid tried to make a point on something they don't understand, so I am assuming that is what you have done. If you are an adult and wrote this you need to really do some research as absolutely nothing you wrote is accurate.
: I played for the first 5 mins, crashed and rejoined at around 15 mins, played well for the game (even tho we lost) I dont see why i should get punished. I agree that i should get it fixed but again it's not ranked. I'm not going to ask rito to take away my penalty because its partly my fault but still really irrtating
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri 0ne Trick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KTFFKH95,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-29T12:18:24.405+0000) > > I played for the first 5 mins, crashed and rejoined at around 15 mins, played well for the game (even tho we lost) I dont see why i should get punished. I agree that i should get it fixed but again it&#x27;s not ranked. I&#x27;m not going to ask rito to take away my penalty because its partly my fault but still really irrtating The "its not ranked" is not valid argument. The majority of players play way more norms than ranked and MMR matters more in norms than ranked. So losing to AFKs can really be a bad experience.
: 20 minute leaverbuster because my computer crashed in a blind pick match.
Pretty sure the other nine players and especially the other four on your team want you get a better PC or just stop playing..... So seems appropriate. There is also a strong correlation between "my computer is a heap" and "I can't afford to spend money on LOL". So pretty sure riot and most of the community would love to see less "crash prone" players.
Áery (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=xToxicOsirisx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dwrzs2Hu,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-29T00:19:39.009+0000) > >Bad players complain about the state of the game instead of trying to adapt to the game. At what point of the game is Vayne three shotting me with two items or more considered acceptable level of gameplay? I don't give a shit if she's a late game carry, dying in three hits isn't acceptable level of gameplay. Oops I forgot to adapt I guess xd
> [{quoted}](name=TSM Piccaboo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dwrzs2Hu,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-11-29T02:00:03.433+0000) > > At what point of the game is Vayne three shotting me with two items or more considered acceptable level of gameplay? I don&#x27;t give a shit if she&#x27;s a late game carry, dying in three hits isn&#x27;t acceptable level of gameplay. > > Oops I forgot to adapt I guess xd I would guess the best way to adapt in that case would be to not suck so bad that you are 4 levels down and 6k gold behind because that's the only way she is killing you in three shots with two items.
: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A3QsWM5T,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-29T08:06:34.088+0000) > > NN is nothing about open an open and free internet it&#x27;s just the worst/impossible-case-scenario mantra that&#x27;s been fed to you. > > That and the internet shouldn&#x27;t be &quot;free.&quot; The internet is provided by private businesses. The internet was provided by scientists free of charge to the entire world. Now CAPACITY is provided, often times, by private business. But ACCESS was given freely to all and this is now being choked out for profit by the companies and businesses providing capacity. Its literal extortion.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A3QsWM5T,comment-id=0001000000000002,timestamp=2017-11-29T08:17:29.519+0000) > > The internet was provided by scientists free of charge to the entire world. > > Now CAPACITY is provided, often times, by private business. > > But ACCESS was given freely to all and this is now being choked out for profit by the companies and businesses providing capacity. Its literal extortion. You are free to build and maintain your own network using the same protocols and ICANN services anyime you want. If you think that sounds stupid then think about someone using your system for free after you do build it. That is what NN is about. Its about content providers who often are in direct competition with subsidiaries of many of the ISPs using their networks for FREE. You would not want to pay for it if you had your own network and why should they. If you want free internet convince congress to run a national ISP, but business expect to get paid. That is why you have the internet you have now and not text only ASCII dial up modem services. Money made that possible not pie in the sky dreams. If it could not have been monetized it would have died out. BTW those scientist did not GIVE anything to anyone. It started as a useful tool for passing information inside the research/military sphere, and as more people started using it it grew into what we have today. The modern internet is about as similar to that first iteration as you are to a nematode.
: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A3QsWM5T,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-29T08:01:55.805+0000) > > NN is bad for many reasons that you can look up yourself, but will not because you&#x27;d rather stay deluded. > > _<removed by moderation>_ NO. PART. OF. THIS. POST. IS. ABOUT. CENSORSHIP. {{sticker:poppy-wink}} THIS. IS. ALL. ABOUT. HOW. ELIMINATING. NET. NEUTRALITY. ALLOWS. INTERNET. SERVICE. PROVIDERS. THE. FREE. REIGN. TO. CHARGE. FOR. CHUNKS. OF. THE. NET. IN. THE. COUNTRY. WITH. SOME. OF. THE. HIGHEST. INTERNET. PRICES. WORLD. WIDE. STOP. PERPETUATING. THE. MYTH. THAT. THIS. IS. ABOUT. CENSORSHIP.
> [{quoted}](name=Various Felonies,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A3QsWM5T,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2017-11-29T11:48:00.206+0000) > > NO. PART. OF. THIS. POST. IS. ABOUT. CENSORSHIP. > {{sticker:poppy-wink}} > > THIS. IS. ALL. ABOUT. HOW. ELIMINATING. NET. NEUTRALITY. ALLOWS. INTERNET. SERVICE. PROVIDERS. THE. FREE. REIGN. TO. CHARGE. FOR. CHUNKS. OF. THE. NET. > > IN. THE. COUNTRY. WITH. SOME. OF. THE. HIGHEST. INTERNET. PRICES. WORLD. WIDE. > > STOP. PERPETUATING. THE. MYTH. THAT. THIS. IS. ABOUT. CENSORSHIP. Thank you. Youtube, Netflicks, and Pornhub have spent billions trying to convince these kids its about censorship. They don't understand its about those content providers basically being subsidized by every internet bill in America and being able to use their competitors infrastructure to do it for FREE.
NotSid (NA)
: Why net neutrality is important -- In-depth explanation as to why the internet needs to remain open
Ummm... That is not a NN issue. Have to agree with the first reply. If you think its about an ability to block content or somehow promotes "internet freedom" you don't understand what it is. All it really does is allow some large internet based companies to piggy back off the infrastructure of other large companies and not pay for it. In the long term it most likely means that low volume consumers will pay less in service costs and companies like netflicks/youtube will have to start charging their customers/advertisers a fair amount for the product. Right now everyone paying an Internet bill is subsidizing those companies even if you never use their content.
Ironwill (NA)
: RIOT!! Remove my Honor Status and We'll call it Even!
The issue I have is that I have seen a lot of players on here saying they are stuck at zero, but I have yet to see a single player say that they have been able to get back to even 1. So I'm thinking its a bug. There just seems to be a lot of posts saying this over and over. While I have zero people say they have climbed back out.
: Unpopular Opinion Regarding Orange Essence Changes
The worst part about this thread is its been pointed out to the OP in other threads that the in-game client addressed only Champions/blue essence shards and that the Riot Plz article is almost 4 months old and is not a specific announcement. He seems to be under the impression that EVERYONE was supposed to **read **let alone remember that single line hidden in a blog post from 11 weeks past, but never reiterated in other OFFICIAL FAQ or given with a ratio.
: > [{quoted}](name=MonkeyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7qoAKuN7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-15T17:36:03.965+0000) > > And how is this different from Riot increasing the price of certain skins when they created the &quot;epic&quot; tier? The answer is that it&#x27;s absolutely not different at all. Sure, you can be butthurt about it, and I was and I am a bit sad that they reduced my orange essence gains, but I&#x27;m not about to freak the fuck out and boycott Riot games and make a bunch of shit posts about how greedy and unethical they are... > > And as for the notion that Riot needs to decrease the price of loot boxes, read my post. Riot clearly thinks that microtransactions have become less profitable, and so they are trying to make more money on such transactions. Your suggestion literally nullifies the entire reason Riot reduced orange essence in the first place... > > So incorrect. You can still purchase the skins outright. At the exact same RP cost that they&#x27;ve always been. The value of purchasable content is 100% unchanged. Lootboxes are the only thing that got nerfed. You are butthurt because you can&#x27;t reliably get free skins quite as fast. That&#x27;s all this is. Wow, so... you're going to attack me for gracefully explaining my concerns with the essence nerf. Okay dude. Let me try this again. 1. It's not free if you are already paying RP for it. When I purchase a bundle of loot boxes, I get so many champs/skin shards/ward skins/icons/emotes when I open those boxes. 50% of the stuff is stuff I can't even upgrade to use, and the another 25% I don't really want. Now, say I spend 975RP on a bundle of chests. Before, I would maybe get 2 champs, and 3 skins of varying interest. Say I decide I like ONE of those skins, I disenchant the champs (because I don't need/want them) and I disenchant the other 2 skins because I already own them. But with the disenchant, I don't quite gain enough OE to unlock the skin I DID like and wanted to unlock. Therefore, riot just made 975RP on me until I either purchase more boxes, or I get lucky and get a skin drop from the ones I get for free in game and disenchant it. From ALL the boxes I've opened (and I opened a lot because I like to gamble), I always either broke even on the amount I spent (enchanted a 975 skin because I got lucky and all skin shards) or I went "even" but didn't get a reward out of it because even though what I got was the same "value" the values were split and I didn't end up actually getting anything. Does that make sense? Now, however, if I buy a set worth 975RP, I won't even get enough essence to upgrade a champion skin that's in the shop for say 450. The only real "upside" to the loot system is that you can get legacy skins that aren't currently available, and that you end up having the option to choose between several different "prizes". However, the "prizes" still end up costing you the same as if you just went to the store and bought the skin/champ/whatever, it's just more fun to do it this way. Or was. I'm not going to boycott riot, I'm not knocking down their doors and bitching and moaning, however, when I spend real money, I would like for the value to be there. And currently the value just isn't there. So in the long run, riot is going to lose money on this unless they adjust the rewards from the purchased boxes. 2. Again, why am I butthurt? I'm not butthurt that I'm not getting free stuff. I made it very clear I was not upset about the nerf to the free drops. I was upset over when I went to the store and purchased them with RP. The skins are not free if I'm paying money for them. No, I'm not going to the store and clicking "buy SG jinx" but I am going to the store and clicking "buy something random" and then instead of getting a champ/skin worth the 975RP I spent, I got a 260 RP skin, maybe, if I'm lucky. That's what feels bad, and that's what's going to hurt sales.
> [{quoted}](name=Arcathos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7qoAKuN7,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-15T17:51:02.404+0000) > > Wow, so... you&#x27;re going to attack me for gracefully explaining my concerns with the essence nerf. Okay dude. Let me try this again. > > 1. It&#x27;s not free if you are already paying RP for it. When I purchase a bundle of loot boxes, I get so many champs/skin shards/ward skins/icons/emotes when I open those boxes. 50% of the stuff is stuff I can&#x27;t even upgrade to use, and the another 25% I don&#x27;t really want. Now, say I spend 975RP on a bundle of chests. Before, I would maybe get 2 champs, and 3 skins of varying interest. Say I decide I like ONE of those skins, I disenchant the champs (because I don&#x27;t need/want them) and I disenchant the other 2 skins because I already own them. But with the disenchant, I don&#x27;t quite gain enough OE to unlock the skin I DID like and wanted to unlock. Therefore, riot just made 975RP on me until I either purchase more boxes, or I get lucky and get a skin drop from the ones I get for free in game and disenchant it. From ALL the boxes I&#x27;ve opened (and I opened a lot because I like to gamble), I always either broke even on the amount I spent (enchanted a 975 skin because I got lucky and all skin shards) or I went &quot;even&quot; but didn&#x27;t get a reward out of it because even though what I got was the same &quot;value&quot; the values were split and I didn&#x27;t end up actually getting anything. Does that make sense? Now, however, if I buy a set worth 975RP, I won&#x27;t even get enough essence to upgrade a champion skin that&#x27;s in the shop for say 450. The only real &quot;upside&quot; to the loot system is that you can get legacy skins that aren&#x27;t currently available, and that you end up having the option to choose between several different &quot;prizes&quot;. However, the &quot;prizes&quot; still end up costing you the same as if you just went to the store and bought the skin/champ/whatever, it&#x27;s just more fun to do it this way. Or was. > > I&#x27;m not going to boycott riot, I&#x27;m not knocking down their doors and bitching and moaning, however, when I spend real money, I would like for the value to be there. And currently the value just isn&#x27;t there. So in the long run, riot is going to lose money on this unless they adjust the rewards from the purchased boxes. > > 2. Again, why am I butthurt? I&#x27;m not butthurt that I&#x27;m not getting free stuff. I made it very clear I was not upset about the nerf to the free drops. I was upset over when I went to the store and purchased them with RP. The skins are not free if I&#x27;m paying money for them. No, I&#x27;m not going to the store and clicking &quot;buy SG jinx&quot; but I am going to the store and clicking &quot;buy something random&quot; and then instead of getting a champ/skin worth the 975RP I spent, I got a 260 RP skin, maybe, if I&#x27;m lucky. That&#x27;s what feels bad, and that&#x27;s what&#x27;s going to hurt sales. Don't try to argue with him.... He is a troll on pretty much every thread he is on. He cant articulate an argument, post facts, bother to read your posts, or understand that the content in our accounts did not just appear there today. He is apparently a play for free fan boy child that cant grasp that the vast majority of loot is gained through spending not the paltry free one a week. So really don't waste your time, as soon as you make a point he will change the conversation or just ad-hominem.
: You desperately need a ban from these forums and I will continue to report your (incorrect) vitriol as you spew it. The fact of the matter is, Riot announced this change, so if you held onto any event boxes or keys or shards, you fucked up. That's 100% on you. Riot warned you, you didn't listen. Sorry, not sorry. And as for the event pass conundrum, THE SEASON LITERALLY ENDED LAST TUESDAY (or smthn like that, I can't be bothered with the exact date and time). There has absolutely not been even a single event pass since then, let alone 3. So I assume you are talking about event passes BEFORE the end of the season. To which I reply: how the fuck is that relevant??? You purchased these before the value of essence changed, Riot gave you ample notice of the impending change, and you either didn't heed that warning, or...well I'm not even sure why else you'd be this butthurt. Also, you are ignoring the fact that Riot stated in that same "riot plz" post that loot boxes would have higher skin drop rates, and guarantees that you would not go long periods without getting a skin or gemstone (ie increasing gemstone drop rates, as well). So while essence might be down, you can still get more shards and reroll them for a random skin. I'm sure this works out to be a comparable price. And if you think that's too much gambling, THEN FUCKING BUY THE CONTENT OUTRIGHT WITH RP. You also need to grasp that these boxes are free. You get them for free (well, perhaps you don't, wouldn't be surprised with the way you act, your honor must be level 1 or even 0). If you want to pay for more lootboxes, that's fine, but they are still given out for free. And so the content of these boxes must be balanced around this, or Riot will simply hemorrhage money. Also, seeing as how literally 0 people are forcing you to buy loot boxes, just don't fkin buy them if you feel their value is no longer worth the money. That's fine, no one is telling you that you have to buy loot boxes. And if enough people do this they'll probably up the value of essence or drop the RP cost of the boxes. But you are taking the side of people who want Riot to "fix" this, which is the very definition of entitlement, and highly childish.
> [{quoted}](name=MonkeyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FOiEluyE,comment-id=0002000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T06:47:54.838+0000) > > You desperately need a ban from these forums and I will continue to report your (incorrect) vitriol as you spew it. The fact of the matter is, Riot announced this change, so if you held onto any event boxes or keys or shards, you fucked up. That&#x27;s 100% on you. Riot warned you, you didn&#x27;t listen. Sorry, not sorry. > > And as for the event pass conundrum, THE SEASON LITERALLY ENDED LAST TUESDAY (or smthn like that, I can&#x27;t be bothered with the exact date and time). There has absolutely not been even a single event pass since then, let alone 3. So I assume you are talking about event passes BEFORE the end of the season. To which I reply: how the fuck is that relevant??? You purchased these before the value of essence changed, Riot gave you ample notice of the impending change, and you either didn&#x27;t heed that warning, or...well I&#x27;m not even sure why else you&#x27;d be this butthurt. > > Also, you are ignoring the fact that Riot stated in that same &quot;riot plz&quot; post that loot boxes would have higher skin drop rates, and guarantees that you would not go long periods without getting a skin or gemstone (ie increasing gemstone drop rates, as well). So while essence might be down, you can still get more shards and reroll them for a random skin. I&#x27;m sure this works out to be a comparable price. And if you think that&#x27;s too much gambling, THEN FUCKING BUY THE CONTENT OUTRIGHT WITH RP. > > You also need to grasp that these boxes are free. You get them for free (well, perhaps you don&#x27;t, wouldn&#x27;t be surprised with the way you act, your honor must be level 1 or even 0). If you want to pay for more lootboxes, that&#x27;s fine, but they are still given out for free. And so the content of these boxes must be balanced around this, or Riot will simply hemorrhage money. > > Also, seeing as how literally 0 people are forcing you to buy loot boxes, just don&#x27;t fkin buy them if you feel their value is no longer worth the money. That&#x27;s fine, no one is telling you that you have to buy loot boxes. And if enough people do this they&#x27;ll probably up the value of essence or drop the RP cost of the boxes. But you are taking the side of people who want Riot to &quot;fix&quot; this, which is the very definition of entitlement, and highly childish. Don't worry kid... flagged you as well. lol You did not read anything in the OP or the past posts at all did you? Go back and sound them out if you have to or ask your mom to read them to you. Then read your post and realize how much you missed. Every single point you tried to make has already been addressed. So ill not reiterate, because frankly you are either willfully ignoring it by this point or are literally full on moron. Moving on kid. You seem to be stuck on a totally different topic than this thread anyway...Hung up on buying boxes TODAY and not grasping the ones already bought or the fact that there was no in client notice about ORANGE ESSENCE. The closest they got was a 3 month old "Riot PLZ" article that literally had one line that did not even mention a ratio and an unofficial post on the boards. These customers have a right to be upset, and certainly don't need a toxic fanboy spouting diatribe. So again kid go back and try reading these posts so you can stay on topic and follow your betters logic at least.
: New way reports should work
Pretty sure they dont want to pay 1000s of people to review these "whole" games. So dont hold your breath, or even better hold your typing.
: > It stops 4 man premades from having power {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} They already don't have any extra power in the system. The number of reports has no bearing on whether or not someone gets punished. We even have the part of the code that shows as such. All the system does is check if there is a report, not how many there are.
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GGnuw6vy,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-11-15T21:45:37.406+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > > They already don&#x27;t have any extra power in the system. The number of reports has no bearing on whether or not someone gets punished. We even have the part of the code that shows as such. All the system does is check if there is a report, not how many there are. See this code claim all the time..... Even if it is true, what was posted is a of stub of c++ syntax. Its not code that does anything. Its an integer check that could be posted in literally 3 seconds. Not saying its not true. Just that that piece of tripe they post proves exactly nothing. I can write a short piece of non-executable code for virtually anything, and so can they.
: You have provided precisely 0 evidence to support your point, and yet you call me "kid". You are factually trash. You are complaining about not getting enough free stuff. That's it. Done. No event passes have been sold this season, so this is not a valid argument. Stop it now and admit what you really are: a greedy "kid".
> [{quoted}](name=MonkeyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FOiEluyE,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T06:17:59.702+0000) > > You have provided precisely 0 evidence to support your point, and yet you call me &quot;kid&quot;. You are factually trash. You are complaining about not getting enough free stuff. That&#x27;s it. Done. No event passes have been sold this season, so this is not a valid argument. Stop it now and admit what you really are: a greedy &quot;kid&quot;. The post is full of evidence for the literate. You are wrong from the first post to this one. You pull shit out of your ass when someone points it out, because you are child that cant admit he is wrong. Grow up kid or at least learn to read and reason. The fact that 3 passes were sold this season shows don't even know what you are talking about. Those skin shards from those events exist even after the season ended. No mater how mentally deficient you are there is no excuse for confusing something someone paid for with "free", and frankly saying it over over just makes you look like a dumbass. So have your mom explain how mediums of exchange work. There is literally nothing free in this game. Even the the cheapest trinket costs time, and the VAST majority of players are spending money. So grow up kid or even better just go on to bed, because you cant turn anything you have posted on this thread into actual fact. LULZ Says items from PURCHASED passes are free...... LULZ Says items from PURCHASED boxes are free..........
: I just hit lvl 33 and got 3 champ shards in my latest box. All 3 shards were worth 90 BE. So screw you and F-Off if you think that's fine. This game is literally pay to experience "fun" now, end of story. If you wanna sit there and grind lvls out for 270BE a lvl be my guest. But I'm not going to stick around and continue defending a Company that purposely gimps their playerbase' experiences in a game to the point it's more beneficial to simply leave and enjoy ourselves elsewhere.
> [{quoted}](name=GCLock666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cj6sjvMi,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-15T22:51:03.104+0000) > > I just hit lvl 33 and got 3 champ shards in my latest box. All 3 shards were worth 90 BE. So screw you and F-Off if you think that&#x27;s fine. This game is literally pay to experience &quot;fun&quot; now, end of story. If you wanna sit there and grind lvls out for 270BE a lvl be my guest. But I&#x27;m not going to stick around and continue defending a Company that purposely gimps their playerbase&#x27; experiences in a game to the point it&#x27;s more beneficial to simply leave and enjoy ourselves elsewhere. Even paying does not help. All those champ shards I paid for through events just became garbage.
: bad on my end or the whole thing?
> [{quoted}](name=Lordnewb,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4jsRHUc7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-16T05:38:55.027+0000) > > bad on my end or the whole thing? The whole thing...my only real issue with you would be that you wrote a novel while playing league.
: On a win streak....How hard will Rito punch me in the MMR?
If its norms and you have already played over 15 total games in norms you probably wont even notice. You would have to win a lot of games over time to really see a difference.
: I Keep Losing Faith in Riot's Automated Punishment System
Service ticket...... If you take the time to send one then they WILL take the time to look at it. Just detail what they did, player names (go to op.gg to see the game if its off your history), and game time. It usually works. That chat novel...I mean log.... alone is pretty bad.
: Asking isn't bannable, apparently. I thought it was, too, but he linked a Rioter saying it wasn't. That Rioter did say that going on about it and being disruptive was.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEHE7Zzh,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2017-11-15T17:47:21.444+0000) > > Asking isn&#x27;t bannable, apparently. I thought it was, too, but he linked a Rioter saying it wasn&#x27;t. > > That Rioter did say that going on about it and being disruptive was. That post is almost a year old. Pretty sure they cleared that back up again as a no-no.
: Ok, but none of Blizzards big titles are free-to-play (sorry, HotS and Hearthstone pale in comparison to Diablo, Warcraft (especially WoW), StarCraft, and Overwatch). Even to this day, the only thing we can spend money on for League are skins and other cosmetic items. By giving us a way to obtain them for free, Riot was willingly giving up at least a portion of their profit margin (even though I'm sure they ended up breaking even by appealing to the gamblers and and people who were like "ooo kewl skin shard, lemme just buy some boxes to farm orange essence"). As for people buying/opening hundreds of chests for youtube videos, first of all, they don't HAVE to do that. They are doing it as part of their fan service because they believe it will benefit their channel (and any monitization it gets) in the long run. Also, the problem you're facing is simply your reference point. You believe that because Riot "nerfed" Orange Essence gains that loot boxes suck now. But think of it like this: what if Riot had launched hextech crafting as it is right now? You would have nothing else to compare it to, and you'd think it was great because it gave you the opportunity to get free stuff. Clearly Riot (and/or Tencent) has decided that micro-transactions are no longer as lucrative, and so they reduced the amount of free stuff they give us in an attempt to encourage us to whip out our credit cards again. It's just a business decision. And as much as I hate some of the bullshit Riot has done over the years to turn a profit (I'm still rather offended by the introduction of Chromas) the reduction of orange essence isn't one of them.
> [{quoted}](name=MonkeyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FOiEluyE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-14T06:39:10.955+0000) > > Ok, but none of Blizzards big titles are free-to-play (sorry, HotS and Hearthstone pale in comparison to Diablo, Warcraft (especially WoW), StarCraft, and Overwatch). Even to this day, the only thing we can spend money on for League are skins and other cosmetic items. By giving us a way to obtain them for free, Riot was willingly giving up at least a portion of their profit margin (even though I&#x27;m sure they ended up breaking even by appealing to the gamblers and and people who were like &quot;ooo kewl skin shard, lemme just buy some boxes to farm orange essence&quot;). > > As for people buying/opening hundreds of chests for youtube videos, first of all, they don&#x27;t HAVE to do that. They are doing it as part of their fan service because they believe it will benefit their channel (and any monitization it gets) in the long run. Also, the problem you&#x27;re facing is simply your reference point. You believe that because Riot &quot;nerfed&quot; Orange Essence gains that loot boxes suck now. But think of it like this: what if Riot had launched hextech crafting as it is right now? You would have nothing else to compare it to, and you&#x27;d think it was great because it gave you the opportunity to get free stuff. Clearly Riot (and/or Tencent) has decided that micro-transactions are no longer as lucrative, and so they reduced the amount of free stuff they give us in an attempt to encourage us to whip out our credit cards again. It&#x27;s just a business decision. And as much as I hate some of the bullshit Riot has done over the years to turn a profit (I&#x27;m still rather offended by the introduction of Chromas) the reduction of orange essence isn&#x27;t one of them. Obviously you don't comprehend that the vast majority of skin shards are from paid content like boxes or event passes.... Those items were sold as collectable until you were ready to craft or disenchant them. That means every pass and box had an expected value on average. So people who bought boxes and passes months ago thinking they could garner enough essence to eventually craft a saved shard just got an expiration date attached to something that was originally implied to be evergreen. The myth that this affected only the free box a week crowd is just that, a myth. It affected paying customers much more. BTW, Hearthstone is Blizzards highest grossing product now. They announced that in financials over a year ago.
: lol what are you talking about? What event pass? Who got screwed? You literally aren't even making a coherent statement here... Also, if you are insinuating that people had boxes or world's chests saved up, Riot literally announced in-client that you should open them before the end of the season for this exact reason. You people have literally no leg to stand on here. Riot has decided that they aren't making enough money on microtransactions, so they dialed back the amount of free stuff they give us. If you have a problem with that, then you are literally the definition of entitled, and you should probably grow up. Riot isn't obligated to give you orange essence or skin shards. Riot doesn't have to give you skins. There's a cash store for those. They are doing it because they want to give their players some freebies to entice people to keep playing and also to give us a more tangible reward system.
> [{quoted}](name=MonkeyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FOiEluyE,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2017-11-15T05:51:31.372+0000) > > lol what are you talking about? What event pass? Who got screwed? You literally aren&#x27;t even making a coherent statement here... > > Also, if you are insinuating that people had boxes or world&#x27;s chests saved up, Riot literally announced in-client that you should open them before the end of the season for this exact reason. You people have literally no leg to stand on here. Riot has decided that they aren&#x27;t making enough money on microtransactions, so they dialed back the amount of free stuff they give us. If you have a problem with that, then you are literally the definition of entitled, and you should probably grow up. Riot isn&#x27;t obligated to give you orange essence or skin shards. Riot doesn&#x27;t have to give you skins. There&#x27;s a cash store for those. They are doing it because they want to give their players some freebies to entice people to keep playing and also to give us a more tangible reward system. EVENT PASSES are the items we bought (not free stuff) like worlds pass and the arcade event. Those all gave skin shards kid. You also need to get your shit straight and realize like many ignorant forum posters here you are wrong about the notice. The in client notice addressed only champ shards and blue essence it had no mention of ORANGE ESSENCE. As a matter of fact the only mentions of reduced OE was in a "Riot PLZ " article 3 months ago and a solitary boards post on the topic 2 months ago. Get your facts straight before you look stupid next time please. No one is talking about "free" stuff here. Cant help if you are a pleeb, but the rest of us bought merchandise and expected that the shards were not going to sunset unless the game went out of business. They basically set an expiration date for all saved shards that were bought with completely different expected values than what they are worth now. When you grow up and spend you own money on items you will not appreciate the seller reaching into your bag after a transaction and taking half of what they sold you back. So realize Riot was not giving us anything. They were selling us products and pulled a bait and switch. Just so you know kid when you buy something you are entitled to it much like you shitty opinion on the matter.
Destaice (NA)
: "Culver's is amazing" "You need to try Culver's" "If there's a Culver's near you it's a must try"
: Is QSS the best option if you're an AP carry against a fed Malz?
Magmare (NA)
: CONFUSED - Unjustifiable ban
If nothing else how do people have time to write novel while they play????
: How to counter Twitch?
You are still correct. Establishing and maintaining your vision line shuts him down. If you see he is picked early just make sure you have some hard CC/Engage to lock him down.. Also mind your positioning....don't fight where he can decimate the team by bottle necking them in (jungle corridors, baron pit mouth, dragon pit mouth etc). Its hard when your team does not help with the vision game, and a decent twitch can capitalize on that. If your team comp is 4 wanna be carries and a support with no hard cc then you just hope they buy a lot of control wards.
: Hey, I'll pop in here to share our perspective. We're actually keeping a pretty close eye on the value of purchasable hextech chests. I don't mean to shock you, but we like selling chests. So we want it to feel good when you buy them. FWIW, here’s our basic take on it: yes, orange essence disenchant rates are nerfed. But we also made some other positive changes to the system. For example, it's now guaranteed that you'll never go three rolls in a row without getting a skin. (That's what we mean when we talk about bad luck protection). You also can now get chests inside of your chests—and you can even get bonus chests when you reroll skin shards. We're pretty sure these changes will make buying chests feel good even at their current price point. BUT, we could be wrong! If it turns out that these changes aren't as good as we thought, we'll continue to iterate. First we want to see how different players around the world are engaging with the chests and feeling about them before making changes. Edit: In case you missed it, [here was the previous thread where I talked about more of our thinking behind the OE nerfs](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/fRZopjhE-bring-back-the-old-value-of-orange-disenchant-riot?comment=0009).
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Cactopus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jtljrtyg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-14T16:42:40.511+0000) > > Hey, I&#x27;ll pop in here to share our perspective. > > We&#x27;re actually keeping a pretty close eye on the value of purchasable hextech chests. I don&#x27;t mean to shock you, but we like selling chests. So we want it to feel good when you buy them. > > FWIW, here’s our basic take on it: yes, orange essence disenchant rates are nerfed. But we also made some other positive changes to the system. For example, it&#x27;s now guaranteed that you&#x27;ll never go three rolls in a row without getting a skin. (That&#x27;s what we mean when we talk about bad luck protection). You also can now get chests inside of your chests—and you can even get bonus chests when you reroll skin shards. We&#x27;re pretty sure these changes will make buying chests feel good even at their current price point. > > BUT, we could be wrong! If it turns out that these changes aren&#x27;t as good as we thought, we&#x27;ll continue to iterate. First we want to see how different players around the world are engaging with the chests and feeling about them before making changes. > > Edit: In case you missed it, [here was the previous thread where I talked about more of our thinking behind the OE nerfs](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/fRZopjhE-bring-back-the-old-value-of-orange-disenchant-riot?comment=0009). Why would gambling be the answer??? Everything you listed is RANDOM. You might get another chest, BUT YOU PROBABLY WILL NOT. Even at 1/3 chest having a skin you are still getting hosed in actual value compared to just buying skins. My bigger issue is with all the shards that came from the events I spent money on that are now worth much less than what I calculated when I decided to pay for the event. Its OK to just say "we took a chance to increase our profits" or "free skins were breaking the bank". Its not OK to act like people can't do math or track reward rates and see that this not in the players interest in any way. Transparency is always the correct approach.
Kush (NA)
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/PzY1ArN3-we-dont-ban-people-for-asking-for-reports
> [{quoted}](name=Kush Plank,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEHE7Zzh,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2017-11-15T03:58:26.938+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/PzY1ArN3-we-dont-ban-people-for-asking-for-reports Hope over to the PB boards, that post is almost 9 months old. Its now a toxic act. Their position changes on it, but for now it comes up a great deal as an example of toxic behavior.
: Yeah, Riot doesn't really do that. Last time I checked, you'd need to submit a ticket with evidence of events that went down in champ select.
> [{quoted}](name=Ok sure but why,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEHE7Zzh,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2017-11-15T03:59:40.194+0000) > > Yeah, Riot doesn&#x27;t really do that. Last time I checked, you&#x27;d need to submit a ticket with evidence of events that went down in champ select. Done it before with a group of trolls that had racists names, clan names , and intentionally sprayed epitaphs during the game as a 3 man premade. Riot CS actually looked at the game I referenced, talked to me specifically about it, and that was the last game they played ever according to op.gg. So I feel like it works. It was not just a form message.
Kush (NA)
: I guess asking enemy team to report toxic, trolling people is bannable now
Service tickets fix that. They have a player behavior ticket if you truly want to pursue it.
: Why are leashes allowed to be a thing?
Nerfing the camps would allow a lot of champs you don't want to see in the jungle be able jungle. That first clear is the hardest and really defines who can be a successful jungle champ. If anyone can do it then the role will become just another lane.
: The issue isn't asking, apparently. The issue is raving on and on about it, then getting reported.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEHE7Zzh,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-15T03:44:24.725+0000) > > The issue isn&#x27;t asking, apparently. > > The issue is raving on and on about it, then getting reported. No the issue is asking. Its listed dozen of times in player behavior section posts as an example of toxicity. Raving is a WHOLE other issue of toxic. lol I cant figure out how some people have time to write a novel and still play.
Kush (NA)
: I guess asking enemy team to report toxic, trolling people is bannable now
Well if you reported them then they are in danger as well. One report over several games wont hurt them, but if they are toxic or troll it starts to bear out in the numbers. Asking for reports however is now repeatedly given as an example to toxic behavior. So you have to just report them and hope others do in their other games. Allegedly multiple reports carry no more weight than a single one does for each game.
Kush (NA)
: I guess asking enemy team to report toxic, trolling people is bannable now
Asking is reportable and bannable now. Better than having the premades spam the "plz report x" every game.
: Dear junglers,
Agreed, Oh don't worry they are under the impression that they are going to carry from the jungle.... NVM the other team has an actual ADC with 1200-2000 more gold than you because they cant learn to play their role.
: Dear junglers,
My favorite is when the try a walk out gank the enemy team just rambles away from and then start taking minion gold and xp. Even dumber when the say its a tax, because they don't understand they should be helping their laners get ahead instead of setting them back.
: Don't worry guys, a Rioter in the other thread said they were gonna introduce more orange essence through other programs. When? Soon™ It's totally not shady to secretly nerf all the skin shard values before those other systems are ready.
> [{quoted}](name=Wanfear,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FOiEluyE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-11-14T14:15:03.350+0000) > > Don&#x27;t worry guys, a Rioter in the other thread said they were gonna introduce more orange essence through other programs. > When? > > Soon™ > > It&#x27;s totally not shady to secretly nerf all the skin shard values before those other systems are ready. You know through SELLING YOU EVENT PASSES>>>>
: While I agree that it sucks that we won't be getting skins as fast, please consider this simple fact: RIOT IS GIVING YOU PAID CONTENT FOR **FREE**!!! Complaining that free content isn't free enough is just not an okay thing to do. They would have been entirely justified never even putting those skin shards in the boxes.
> [{quoted}](name=MonkeyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FOiEluyE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-14T05:45:04.779+0000) > > While I agree that it sucks that we won&#x27;t be getting skins as fast, please consider this simple fact: RIOT IS GIVING YOU PAID CONTENT FOR **FREE**!!! Complaining that free content isn&#x27;t free enough is just not an okay thing to do. They would have been entirely justified never even putting those skin shards in the boxes. Wrong.... Most every player purchased at least a few of the chest and everyone who purchases any of the event passes got screwed. They are not free content. So please stop thinking they are.
Dermar864 (EUNE)
: But buy a champion but not unlock
What language is this supposed to be? And why is it in this section?
: is the source for this info still available?
> [{quoted}](name=MistaFarenheit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JKe0MdYH,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-11-14T06:34:02.296+0000) > > is the source for this info still available? I have actually sent a ticket twice on the subject. Once about 5 years ago, and again about 10 months ago. Both times I received pretty much the same answer. So I suggest sending a service ticket and just asking how mmr in norms works. They will gladly explain it.
: How do you increase your normals mmr?
You are playing against your skill level. MMR in norms is meant to produce a 50 /50 chance of winning by grouping players of similar skill together. In ranked you are stratified by the ranking system and can climb as the rank overrides the MMR function of norms. If ranked were matched like norms then you would find it almost impossible to climb as after about 15 games you would be locked into a 50/50 ratio. That would be really bad for the game as part of the experience is the ability to climb in ranked, and people hard locked would not stay with it very long. You could "win" more and improve your MMR, but in norms its really difficult because of the stacking of teams to produce the 50/50 win chance. Ranked matches have no bearing on norms just as norms don't affect ranked matches. The best thing you can do is premake with better players to increase the MMR of a match and play up to that level. Playing meta champs and builds to increase your chances for a win also helps. As far as those guys in bronze and silver in your games it just means that they are the same MMR/ELO as you in norms. They may not have spent as much time grinding ranked thus the lower rank, but as far as norms go they are your skill level. This all comes from a service ticket I sent to riot in the past asking essentially the same question.
: XD PERMA BAN XD XD XD XD
How do you have time to write a novel and play the game?????
: > [{quoted}](name=wyvern011976,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RN9QgZsn,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-11-13T05:49:16.845+0000) > > Just going to be honest.... > The fact that you said the ban resulted from two toxic streaks from the summer while you weren't play shows the whole post is BS. That doesn't show the post is BS at all. He might be lying, but this seems a lot more believable than most of the nonsense people try to post here. > Riot does not tell you that in the ban notice. Incorrect. When you get banned, you receive two seperate emails, one is a notice as to how long your account is banned with a time and date... if it is a "permanent" ban then the year of the ban is the "code" that tells you what you were banned for. For example, If you are banned until the year 2100 this means that the account has had a security compromise and is locked, requiring you to contact Riot support to varify information. A ban code of 2103/2104/2105 is for an inappropriate name, although they have since utilized a forced name change into the system. 2106/2107 is for chargebacks or other problems requiring billing... and so on. The other email you receive is a more detailed explanation that usually contains wording along the lines of, "...your account has been banned for a [terms of use violation] / [the use of malicious third party programs] / [repeated behavioral violations and toxicity]". >You get a chat log not a detailed explanation. Pretty sure if they check those IPs they will line up with where you lived at the time, and why would anyone every randomly hack and use a LOL account? That may be the case, but that assertion is rather presumptuous on your part, wouldn't you say? > Not a fan of the ban system or the special snowflakes who bang out reports every game, but this ban seems VERY legit. You know nothing about it, how can you make that kind of a statement?
> [{quoted}](name=Scary Door,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RN9QgZsn,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2017-11-13T13:41:01.355+0000) > > That doesn&#x27;t show the post is BS at all. He might be lying, but this seems a lot more believable than most of the nonsense people try to post here. > > Incorrect. When you get banned, you receive two seperate emails, one is a notice as to how long your account is banned with a time and date... if it is a &quot;permanent&quot; ban then the year of the ban is the &quot;code&quot; that tells you what you were banned for. For example, If you are banned until the year 2100 this means that the account has had a security compromise and is locked, requiring you to contact Riot support to varify information. A ban code of 2103/2104/2105 is for an inappropriate name, although they have since utilized a forced name change into the system. 2106/2107 is for chargebacks or other problems requiring billing... and so on. > > The other email you receive is a more detailed explanation that usually contains wording along the lines of, &quot;...your account has been banned for a [terms of use violation] / [the use of malicious third party programs] / [repeated behavioral violations and toxicity]&quot;. > > That may be the case, but that assertion is rather presumptuous on your part, wouldn&#x27;t you say? > > You know nothing about it, how can you make that kind of a statement? Well my misinformed poster: The form letter does not tell you for what time period you misbehaved and are banned for. So, the fact he mentions the specific two weeks says he knows what he did and when he did it. Riot does not tell you those details in the email. You get the notice and a chat log. Get banned a few times and you'll know. If you cant read a post and understand the purpose of making assumptions I cant help you there. The OP is obvious BS. His knowledge of the time period, the assertion that "someone" steals LOL accounts to get them banned is laughable. The point of my post is to show how laughable it is. He told on himself, so he is better off just making a new account. BTW stop being a wanna be justice warrior on the forums. You are not here to take the side of injustice and when you do pick the right side. Because if you read any of this and bought it I have a bridge Id like to sell you. If you just want to argue then find another forum.
Show more

wyvern011976

Level 65 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion