xevi (NA)
: Jax empowered auto doesn't work against towers.
it resets your auto attack and helps you stack passive faster, so it technically helps on towers
Ðïana (NA)
: Please let me send my Little Legend home!
you can kinda go from behind and get on the platform, but I see where youre coming from to make it easier. 1+ but i think they have other stuff that might be a bit more pressing to resolve.
Sakuritou (EUW)
: How is this Yasuo Windwall Bug still not fixed?
this bug has been around for at least a month now. I have seen multiple threads about it and riot doesnt do anything. I really just want them to fix it.
: that happens a lot on pbe, it has nothing to do with aatrox. Those servers are alway laggy and the ping is high.
not saying it has anything to do with aatrox, just put it there for some backstory, but ive never seen the pbe server crash like that
Rioter Comments
WardMyBüsh (EUNE)
: Battle Academia 2019 | Skins Anime Trailer - League of Legends
: Patch 9.7 notes
Riot:*buffs Dr Mundo and Rumble Every one of us toplaners: now who TF am I supposed to ban I mean riot seriously? Extra 5% on q hit with Mundo? C'mon, have mercy for brusers
: I have this issue too where my screen turns black instead of taking me to the losing screen. It appears that the old league of legends icon pops up on my dash board during champ select instead of the new one. It’s been doing this for about a year and a half now and I’ve tried everything to fix it. All I want to do is play league of legends. Somebody help
re-install maybe? if not, maybe upload a ticket to riot support.
: Patch 9.6 pet not all on ability effects are working
corrupting pot passive is singled out as one that will not work on that, read the patch, murmana is an onhit effect on single targe spells and attacks, not sure if shaco e procs it, but the box should not, since its an aa and single target spells. As for dh and spellthieves, that should probs work tho.
: Awaken Cinematic: Avengers - Infinity War (League of Legends)
> [{quoted}](name=TheLastAirbender,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=5y5h1Rt6,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-07T10:44:36.561+0000) > > Hi Boys! Every fkin femenist ever: :o
: > [{quoted}](name=Ephixus,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XRfn230E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-07T14:29:22.201+0000) > > Nah he will build now Statikk shiv more likely. This. He doesn't want to lose out on being able to build Hexdrinker/Maw later on.
actually, its bc we want to build steraks that we dont build pd, since te shields overlap :)
: Hmm idk lets see His passive doubles his crit chance and gives him a fat shield for two seconds. Okay...so buying crit just became twice as effective on him than any other champ and he has innate safety. Okay, it gets worse. His Q, is basically a ranged auto attack that does more dmg. His Q has the range of Sivir Lucian and Kogmaw -25.. Lmfao okay. But IT GETS BETTER. "Steel Tempest is treated as a basic attack: It can critically strike, applies on-hit effects, is interruptible by crowd control and its cooldown and cast time are reduced by Attack Speed. If cast while dashing, Steel Tempest will strike as a circle." Do I need to saw more? And after casting this 2 times in a row the 3rd one has longer range than a Caitlyn auto, AND knocks whoever it hits up. his W, man this ability. Such a simple ability......yet so strong. "Creates a moving wall that blocks all enemy projectiles for 4 seconds." This has to be the most broken, basic ability riot has given a champ. He literally makes more than half the champion roster useless for 4 seconds....in league 4 seconds is a LOT. his E, 0.5 second dashes................ okay riot you've finally done it. "bUt hE hAs a tImEr tHaT sToPs hIm fRoM cAsTiNg iT mUltIplE tImEs oN tHe sAmE tArgEt" okay..... in lane he has the potentional to dash 7 times, 8 times if theres a cannon minion in 3.5-4 seconds, this ability makes him hyper mobile in lane and in teamfights, you'll be lucky if you hit a point and click ability on him not to mention skillshots because of much hes going to be moving around. his R "Blinks to an Airborne enemy champion, dealing physical damage and holding all Airborne enemies in the area in the air. Grants maximum Flow but resets all stacks of Gathering Storm. For a moderate time afterwards, Yasuo's critical strikes gain significant Bonus Armor Penetration." this wouldn't be that big of a deal if it was only knock ups by HIM, but its knockups by ANYONE.... it gives him his shield, and then it gives him ARMOUR PENETRATION. WHY? Also fun fact, if you get ult'd by a yasuo under turret, it will always place him outside of turret range. Looking at all his abilities, they all contain game breaking interactions and mechanics that are not fun to be playing vs... they make him super overloaded and super unfair/unfun to play vs. It would be fine if he had only 1-2 overloaded abilities, but no, he has 5 overloaded abilities, FOR, NO, REASON. He doesn't have mana gating him, he doesn't have cooldowns to worry about. He needs to build half the items any other crit champ needs to build to reach 100% crit. He makes half the roster useless for gods sake? He needs to be looked at. He has no clear weaknesses, he counters A LOT of champions, but there are like 2 that counter him......and they arent even in his main role. Lmao. Unless you wanna go ahead and pick like..... malph mid or something, hes going to do good vs you anyways. and this has become a trend, riot keeps on releasing champions with broken ass, overloaded kits, before it was only a few, like yasuo, lee, elise, nidalee in seasons 1-6, starting from season 7, Camille's release, riot has CONSTANTLY, released champions that have EVERYTHING....... in their kits. true dmg, mobility, cc, stealth, invisiblity, tankiness, hard raw dmg. EVERYTHING. It needs to stop, just a few weeks ago we got Sylas mr "I can steal your ultimates" and before him we got "I can become anyone on my team" THEN BEFORE THAT WE GOT "I can steal everyones summoner spells" and irelia.....omg irelia no words for her, she literally has unlimited dashes, with nothing gating hers.....i guess yasuo has that lock timer on his dash but Irelia does not....we need to serious stop Put all these overloaded broken characters in their line. Then stop releasing broken overloaded characters and release fun simple champions like you used to.... Taliyah.....Jhin.....Aurelion Sol.....Yorick Rework, Urgot Rework. Seriously, this game is dying, you guys can prevent it. Please stop riot. EDIT: I forgot to mention he abuses broken ass rune called Conquerer, that has been proven to make multiple champions broken, remove that rune and bring back old Fervor of battle, also yeah I forgot to mention that he has a weeb fanbase people may not think that plays a role but it plays a major one!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Cherry Pie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X7uiilWd,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-02-03T23:18:37.457+0000) > His passive doubles his crit chance and gives him a fat shield for two seconds. Okay...so buying crit just became twice as effective on him than any other champ and he has innate safety. Okay, it gets worse. also reduces crit dmg but k lol
Rioter Comments
5050BS (NA)
: Riot Why is Yasuo's Q (an AOE for both its uses) heal for 100% LifeSteal?
Instead of making threads like this, how about you read what the ability says in game? I quote: "Steel Tempest is treated as a basic attack and scales with all the same things." https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/Yasuo/
Emo Twink (OCE)
: Can Yasuo Get Some Removals like Irelia/Akali?
Why are you making this thread? The crit changes are coming in next patch and are gonna destroy him. No need for a nerf. And he is annoying, but not broken. You need to know how to deal with him.
Eons3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=xXDankMemer123Xx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5340ZrAO,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-12-26T18:45:18.868+0000) > > Do you really think a shield that blocks ONE auto and takes 3 years to recharge is a second passive? > > And the double crit passive, yes, its good mid-game, but it reduces dmg from crits, so its double edged sword. > > And the way to beat yasuo is kiling him before he gets his pd ie, which if you harrass and take good trades and make him miss cs, he wont get them for a LONG time. > > Some counetrs to yas mid: Le blanc, lissandra, viktor, zed. Why? BEcause they take good trades (lb, liss), poke (viktor), or have good all in (zed) > > You could also play some top champs in mid, like fiora or renek. renek just kills you early game and fiora scales and trades well. > > As a yas abuser, i will admit that conq could use some tuning, but yas still has counterplay (unless he is somehow 5/0 at 12 min, in which case you are most likely screwed) > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} IF you can harrass him, your playing a champion that beats him. End of story. Thats that. games over. You win lane outside of JG interferance. If you CANT harrass him. you LOSE lane, You watch him scale harder than you, you watch him win the game, you dont even get to farm because he can use his DEFENSIVE move OFFENSIVELY not to kill you, but to STOP you from farming with your farm move. Brand isnt meta rn because he cant push Yasuo stops projectile based abilities 1 time every minion line. That means yasuo stops entire champions from being able to push at all. {{champion:103}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:4}} Thats a small list of the champions that literally LOSE the ability to farm and have to max a side ability in order to deal with yasuos defensive tool when it gets used correctly against them.
I think yas is more of a mid game champ, with his pd ie spike, later on in teamfights you really cant do much. Also yas ww is 22 sec cd rank 1, which just get him to use ww and THEN use you abilites to farm/trade And each one of those champs hs diff strenghts, and you need to know how to play against him. i literally listed how to on my original comment. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: It would be fun if building armor against Yasuo, or any conq user, was useful.
Do you really think a shield that blocks ONE auto and takes 3 years to recharge is a second passive? And the double crit passive, yes, its good mid-game, but it reduces dmg from crits, so its double edged sword. And the way to beat yasuo is kiling him before he gets his pd ie, which if you harrass and take good trades and make him miss cs, he wont get them for a LONG time. Some counetrs to yas mid: Le blanc, lissandra, viktor, zed. Why? BEcause they take good trades (lb, liss), poke (viktor), or have good all in (zed) You could also play some top champs in mid, like fiora or renek. renek just kills you early game and fiora scales and trades well. As a yas abuser, i will admit that conq could use some tuning, but yas still has counterplay (unless he is somehow 5/0 at 12 min, in which case you are most likely screwed) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
iiGazeii (NA)
: Zoe Buffs Discussion
> Gathering Power gathering storm* sorry it was annoying me :D
: Send Cloud9 Your Worlds Energy!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ C9 TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
: Who the fuck thought it's a good idea for Jax to be strong the entire game?
> At level 6, OH I'M JAX I GET DEFENSIVE STATS FOR FREE BECAUSE I BUILD DAMAGE. He still builds hp and tankyness, and its only 8 sec on his ult, why dont you go complain about singed ult? it gives him armor, mr, movepeed, and ap. And it lasts considerably longer. And singed can go both ap and tankyness, and he still gets the other. > Make his Q cooldown longer at all ranks. > Camille E cooldown is 16 / 14.5 / 13 / 11.5 / 10 while Jax Q cooldown is 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6. Rank 1 Jax Q is the same cooldown as Rank 5 Camille E. Because camile e gives her 2 dashes, a stun, and considerably larger dmg. ANd not only that, but camile gets true dmg, untargetabily on her ult, poke with her w, espace/engage with e, and 1v1/teamfight/splitpush potential too. And her ult is a point and click, aoe knockaway/chase/disengage. Also she builds tri force for 20% cdr and sometimes other cdr items. And he has to stack his passive, its harder to stack it then to stack a rageblade. Why dont you complain about trynda r or sion passive? they are considerably worse. And if jax is secretly op to you, just ban him. He has lots of counterplay. Stand back when he uses e, wait for it to end, and then go in, if he uses ult, wait for it to run out. Plus jax maxes w first, so abuse him early game, since early e cooldowns are the same as yas ww. And dont go in if he has his passive, just why. Honestly though, jax isnt exactly the hardest champ to play, but he can be countered heavily and punished for cooldowns and overextending while splitting, since his q isnt a reliable escape.
Rioter Comments
: Vitality vs Gen G Meme
: Okay... Something's up.
IM pretty sure this happened after odyssey, since all of these chareccters were used there in one way or the other (zz rot from little malz voidlings)
: "Slow moving characters with little or no dashes are trolling. You NEED three dashes to play..."
Jackom1 (EUW)
: I haven't checked the boards in a while, let's see what's going on...
Rioter Comments
Kürama (NA)
: Because at this time, the root cause of the issue is still being investigated in order to develop a full-fledged fix, there's nothing solid Riot can offer right now which is why they've been quiet.
Im guessing this does not have anything to do with this, but maybe? I quote: Ranked queues are temporarily disabled while we investigate an issue that's negatively impacting games. ?
: _**Some time later:**_ {{champion:16}} "The wait is killing me. When are they coming out?" {{champion:19}} **"RIGHT NOW, I SEE THEM!"** {{champion:16}} **"BOSS!"** {{champion:150}} "Soraka?" {{champion:16}} "I was so worried about you!" _"Picks Corporate Gnar up in a hug."_ {{champion:150}} "Please stop, I don't like to be held." {{champion:16}} "Sorry, sorry." _"Puts him down."_ {{champion:150}} "This rescue base is nice, did you set it all up?" {{champion:16}} "Yes, only the best for you." {{champion:10}} "I'm sorry for thinking you found a way out and abandoned us." {{champion:236}} "No need to apologize, that is completely what I would have done if I could have." {{summoner:31}} **"PAPA!"** {{champion:201}} "My little babies, oh how I missed you." _"Gets mauled by poros."_ {{champion:36}} "Alright, Corporate Mundo have enough of this. Save all sappy reunion for later. We need hospital. No want get cave lung. Goodnight." #A Corporate Matter will return on August 27th!
I love these thing. keep it up1 {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Godhri (NA)
: That's pretty one-dimensional thinking there. Just because he's addicted, doesn't necessarily mean he will necessarily follow the conventions of problem solving. Some things take time. I've actually worked with addicts in the course of my career; they don't care for the process. They just want a solution. That can be inhibiting in terms of actually resolving a problem.
I have tried all the bs they throw at us, actually, and it hasnt done anything.
Kürama (NA)
: Because at this time, the root cause of the issue is still being investigated in order to develop a full-fledged fix, there's nothing solid Riot can offer right now which is why they've been quiet.
Kürama (NA)
: Yea well Riot isn't doing it so I'm trying my best to keep y'all in the loop, it's as much as I can do.
I appreciate you trying to keep everyone informed to the best of your knowledge, but, why doesnt riot at least address it with a post? Maybe tell us that they are trying to fix. Thats the whole reason I made this discussion.
Rioter Comments
Kürama (NA)
: That was the hotfix for the missing emote issue. Nothing on this issue yet.
No word from riot? This is getting a bit old.
: [GAMEPLAY] Fiora Can Q and AA Through Zoe Sleep
i dont think it was an aa at the end, fiora q deals damage at the end of the dash which was activated before the sleep came in.
: Still can't enter game
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/3ZgVu0zI-loading-screen-crash-idk?comment=00060000 ive already asked about this and its the new security update or something. nothing we can do about this. its on riots end. in theory, the solution is to not play until they fix. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: What's A Fun Champ To Play Even When Losing?
you should try playing some assassins, mainly people like ekko or zed who could still assassinate squishies even if they fall behind. {{champion:245}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:555}}
Kürama (NA)
: As soon as I can, I will. ️🙂
Quick update: I have my league client open and it told me to restart for an update that could "fix some issues" or something like that. i dont know if it was directed towards this issue, but i tested in a practice game and it made no difference. Rito pls fix
Retardo (EUW)
: Bug Syndra blocks Master Yi's alpha strike
it would be nice if you showed a clip of this happening so it could be easier to fix.
: I wrote today a ticket about it, so lets see what will be their answear. I already lost over 40lp and got penalty for afk thanks to their shitty patch.
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/3ZgVu0zI-loading-screen-crash-idk?comment=0006 Here is the info that they gave us, it looks like its on riots end, so all we can do rn is hope they fix it
Kürama (NA)
: I want to provide a better, more meaningful and informative answer but I do not have any more information I could provide. It's pissing me off as well as I cannot assist you or other affected players any further.
ok, although i would appreciate if you could uptade me once something pops up. thank you for your help
Kürama (NA)
: It's due to a server security update which are incompatible with AMD GPUs. Unfortunately, there is no fix for as it has to be resolve by Riot.
So will this be fixed or will we just have to move on to dota... (JOKE) And will this be autofixed again like last time? Or will we have to wait a month?
Kürama (NA)
: It's due to a server security update which are incompatible with AMD GPUs. Unfortunately, there is no fix for as it has to be resolve by Riot.
So will this be fixed or will we just have to move on to dota... (JOKE)
: I can't join the game I'm in
Dont worry dude, you arent the only one I posted about this earlier and many people have this issue https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/3ZgVu0zI-loading-screen-crash-idk
Subhuti (EUW)
: You are not alone. It started on 01/08 after the new patch, on 31/07 it was great. Now cannot load a game after Champion selected part. After Champion Selected, it jumps into a black Screen, then returned back to the Client with Reconnect button, but every time I clicked the button, it gave a bug report, and can't go. I've tried using their repairing tool to deleted and reinstalled, and It just doesn't work. And They put me in Low priority queue now, what a lovely game!
I got put on low prority too. In fact, the first game this happened was when i got my pbe account for the first time to play the new mode, and i ended up abandoning my team. And, like the smart individual that i am i said: Well, maybe its just the pbe servers that dont work Aaaaaand low priority
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
Rioter Comments
: Game splash screen stuck at 0%
The same thing happened to me too, and I have no idea hot to fix it. It doesnt work on PBE either, maybe its my computer? me figuring out what to do meanwhile {{summoner:3}}
: Game client anti-cheat known issues and fixes
Do not run the game in a virtual machine. We are not currently compatible with virtualization or Windows emulation software, including Wine. This will cause a game crash or reconnect loop. what does this mean? i spend my life looking at memes not being productive help because i cant play

xXDankMemer123Xx

Level 172 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion