VibriosV (NA)
: Vel Koz Needs some Love Riot
Honestly Velkoz is super easy to do. He could do Lunar he could do blood moon Dark Waters etc Idk why riot dont make theses easy skins for champs that can pull it off so easy the try soooo hard make champ that dont to fit the lines
Xen0banE (NA)
: Arcade Bard ... Maybe ?
Battle boss bard sounds more easier to pull off his portal could be like Malz ult effect
tibbtei (EUW)
: Big baby Gragas skin
LOL People would buy this great april fools skin idea
Reksee (NA)
: Vampire Champ Concept
good idea on a vampire but Im with voldymort below to simlair
Rioter Comments
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: Legendary Xayah & Rakan suggestion
Cant apparently The thread on the pbe Server about this issue
: Evil Zoe works rather well when you consider Zoe in lore ends realities by accident She's pretty villainous
: Morgana makes absolutely zero sense as a pure evil SG. Sure, she's goth-y and a bit edgy, but have you actually *listened* to her voice lines and read her new lore? She's as precious as precious can get. Eve *could* do the whole evil thing, but I'd rather see a SG Eve in the same vein as SG Ahri--namely that SG Eve is just a cosplay for KDA Eve in the same vein that KDA Ahri cosplays as SG Ahri.
Dude Yorick Evelynn Morgana veigar syndra all Suit It. Morgana also Does Suit it And Make Kayle a sg Would make Perfect Sense
Bishamoth (EUW)
: The thing is, Ahri held Blue Green and Yellow. Xayah is not part of Ahri's team because Xayah is PINK, not blue, not green and not yellow. This doesn't add up at all.
Lmaooooo Xayah stone was destory By zoe Zoe stone is the blue but Rakan Gave this Stone up for xayah that Why She has green and is so mixed in colors! Xayah rakan Sarah Aka MF ahri And Neeko Were a team... Janna Syndra Were Once On zoe Team! Soraka Bless To the stars For new Guardian Which Brought Lulu Ahri Lux And Jinx
2083 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=xXFeathersFlyXx,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=005200000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T19:25:29.930+0000) > > LOL MF Is no Teenager lol Ahri isnt Human she a Demi Human! Third Lulu And Poppy Are Yordles lol And Soraka Also a demi human From the stars.... Only ones that are actually Human are Lux Jinx Syndra And Ezeal Get your facts Straight before assuming stuff! also Yumi Will Get starguardian! Lol look at zoe she got pool party Right after she was release look at kaisa She Has more skins then xayah And Kalista and there both Adcs That are older then Her You actually don't read lore, i can tell. "GeT yOuR fAcTs StRaIgHt BeFoRe AsSuMiNg StUfF" -Pepega
LOL Okay Someone but hurt! Dude Its Already Was Leaked That Yumi Is One lol So like Why you Even trying to be toxic ~~~~
Ngnarios (NA)
: Skin ideas
Ravenborn: Xayah Morgana Quinn Swain Elderwood: Kinderd Zyra Zoe Lulu Poppy Inferal : Anivia Shyvanna Kalista Lee Sin Order of lotus : Kayle Kat Sona leona Bewitching: Lulu veigar Vayne Twisted Fate Yumi Frost Bite: Yorick kaisa Yumi Riven Haunted: Ivern Gailo annie Voil Death Sworn : Xayah Rakan Irelia Pyke Talon Pool Party: Riven Sylas Akali Sona Project: Shen Sylas Shyvanna Qiy Dragonslayer: Kayn Galio Kled Darkstar: Bard Soraka Sol Zed Nocture Battle Boss Kassidian Gnar Syndra Velkoz Skarner Arcade : Yumi Sivir Naut Akali Officer: Graves Pyke blitz Jayce Cosmic: Taric Fiora Kayle Malzhar Soulstealer Evelyn Thresh kayn Sej Nightmare: Fiddlesticks Warwick Ryze Rammus
: Grocery store Illaoi- fights with a milk carton, bananas as tentacles XD
2083 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=xXFeathersFlyXx,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=0052,timestamp=2019-08-16T12:28:18.366+0000) > > Xayah and Rakan wont Because Riot Hates Xayah :( No IG skin! Also I believe it will be Yumi Neeko Tristana Zoe and Riven or talon! ?? Xayah didn't get IG because the team that won Championship simply didn't choose her... Also no. Yuumi just got released... Why does everyone keep saying she'll get a star guardian skin? tf. Star guardians are High school students! Not cats... Tristana just got her demon skin, Talon doesn't fit at all. I don't know why people don't use their logic. Even if you want something like mundo as a star guardian and you think it will 100% happen then you're wrong... I'm sorry
LOL MF Is no Teenager lol Ahri isnt Human she a Demi Human! Third Lulu And Poppy Are Yordles lol And Soraka Also a demi human From the stars.... Only ones that are actually Human are Lux Jinx Syndra And Ezeal Get your facts Straight before assuming stuff! also Yumi Will Get starguardian! Lol look at zoe she got pool party Right after she was release look at kaisa She Has more skins then xayah And Kalista and there both Adcs That are older then Her
joyeon (EUNE)
: I know I'm late on this, I think {{champion:150}} would be cute SG skin. If they could make Poppy SG skin, I feel like he is very fitting for it too!
Gnar Would be So Cute!!! lol
im small (EUW)
: Star Guardian 2019 predictions!
Xayah and Rakan wont Because Riot Hates Xayah :( No IG skin! Also I believe it will be Yumi Neeko Tristana Zoe and Riven or talon!
2083 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=xXFeathersFlyXx,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=00470001,timestamp=2019-08-15T18:11:04.046+0000) > > your whole just got can go out the window Kaisa Got KD Arcade and IG All within 6 months lol So Dont even say that crap Do you even speak english? Yuumi wont happend, Rumble either. I'm sorry. I don't understand what else you're saying because you keep saying "lol" after every word
I said Lol once! Someone but hurt!
château (NA)
: So, the Prestige SG Neeko Skin. Is It Real?
: Most Underrated Skin Lines
Excuse me Ravenborn Most underrated!!!
: Can Ornn get his first skin yet?
Lol What about Kalista!!!!! {{champion:429}}
: OwO Will be nice to have such animations.
Ikr this idea Would be like a great Ultimate skin
Rioter Comments
: It actually does sound like a good Harrowing skin.
Ikr xD I Think Its a Go haha
2083 (NA)
: I actually had nothing to do, so I made a list of champs I think that fits the theme (basically what we could see this year) In my opinion, everything that fits the theme : {{champion:22}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:84}} (Just got Project) {{champion:51}} (Just got Arcade) {{champion:245}} (Just got Halloween skin) {{champion:39}} (Just got Project) {{champion:145}} (Just got Arcade) {{champion:43}} (Just got Dark Star) {{champion:55}} (Just got Battle Academia) {{champion:7}} (Just got Program) {{champion:267}} (Just got Program) {{champion:18}} (Just got little demon) I think that some champs COULD fit aswell : {{champion:69}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:89}} (Got her 2 legendary skins not long ago) {{champion:246}} (Just got released) {{champion:15}} (Just got blood moon) {{champion:67}} (Just got firecracker) {{champion:26}} (Confirmed skin for zilean, might be a star guardian even if i don't like the idea) So yeah, let me know who you think are going to get star guardian skins and why
your whole just got can go out the window Kaisa Got KD Arcade and IG All within 6 months lol So Dont even say that crap
: {{champion:518}} I’m 100% sure Neeko will get a SG skin cause it just fits her so well and she just has 1 skin. I think she is going to get the legendary one {{champion:142}} Zoe cause it fits her and last skin was 1 year ago {{champion:1}} Annie cause she hasn’t had a skin for a while and it would be great {{champion:37}} It has been requested a lot and it would make {{champion:44}} Its been a lot of time since his last skin and with SG Taric, Ezreal won’t feel alone anymore ;))
Almost Right Yumi Was and Neeko were made for the Sg line To soak riot pockets It will be tristana neeko Yumi zoe and riven im 99% sure
: Star Guardian DRAAAVVEEEEENNNNNN jk but that'd be HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!
Tbh It might Happen there was a rumor about draven gettin a new skin
2083 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zerøø,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=004a,timestamp=2019-08-11T03:10:52.498+0000) > > {{champion:142}} I would love Zoe to have one she hasn’t got a skin in awhile so I would really like to see Zoe’s . Wait... "Hasn't got a skin in awhile" ... She got a skin like 8 months after she got released. What about {{champion:516}} {{champion:163}} ?? You know, champs that actually need skins. World skins don't count, so basically taliyah got nothing for 1000+ days...
Lol Really Dude Tay would never be a star guardian Her This is No brainer lmao Tay Isnt a popular Champion There wont be a Sg tay lol
im small (EUW)
: Star Guardian 2019 predictions!
This soooo wrong Its will Be Tristana Yumi Neeko (Zoe as legendary) And Rumble or Riven My Guess
: Pyjama Guardian Skins
Dude ahri Just Got elderwood She needs nothing but voice line changes thats it!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=xXFeathersFlyXx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1K0HEWR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-14T13:08:40.565+0000) > > Like who only three champs has more Ezreal alistar and Annie... With 13 being alistar and ezreal then annie with 12 So Tbh dude thats not 20 Ahri has 9 skins and Prestige {{champion:17}} 10 {{champion:99}} 10 skins and Prestiege {{champion:55}} 11 {{champion:4}} 11 {{champion:12}} 12 {{champion:81}} 13 INCLUDING AN ULTIMATE AND A LEGENDARY !! {{champion:21}} 12 {{champion:1}} 11 {{champion:53}} 10 {{champion:51}} 10 + Prestiege {{champion:22}} 10 {{champion:24}} 10 {{champion:15}} 11 and more Champions with the same number of skins as Ahri {{champion:11}} 9 {{champion:64}} 9 {{champion:40}} 9 {{champion:16}} 9 {{champion:84}} 9 + Prestiege {{champion:92}} 9 {{champion:67}} 9 + Prestiege {{champion:23}} 9 {{champion:41}} 9 {{champion:45}} 9 and More Got tired of looking so I stopped But that should be enough Seriously , stop using Ahri in your arguments when it comes to skins , you guys make no sense.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1K0HEWR,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T13:32:25.311+0000) > > Ahri has 9 skins and Prestige > > {{champion:17}} 10 > {{champion:99}} 10 skins and Prestiege > {{champion:55}} 11 > {{champion:4}} 11 > {{champion:12}} 12 > {{champion:81}} 13 INCLUDING AN ULTIMATE AND A LEGENDARY !! > {{champion:21}} 12 > {{champion:1}} 11 > {{champion:53}} 10 > {{champion:51}} 10 + Prestiege > {{champion:22}} 10 > {{champion:24}} 10 > {{champion:15}} 11 > and more > > Champions with the same number of skins as Ahri > {{champion:11}} 9 > {{champion:64}} 9 > {{champion:40}} 9 > {{champion:16}} 9 > {{champion:84}} 9 + Prestiege > {{champion:92}} 9 > {{champion:67}} 9 + Prestiege > {{champion:23}} 9 > {{champion:41}} 9 > {{champion:45}} 9 > and More > > Got tired of looking so I stopped > But that should be enough > Seriously , stop using Ahri in your arguments when it comes to skins , you guys make no sense. You cant count lol 1.Dynasty Ahri 2.Midnight Ahri 3.Foxfire Ahri 4.Popstar Ahri 5.Academy Ahri 6.Arcade Ahri 7.Star Guardian Ahri 8.K/DA Ahri 9.K/DA Ahri Prestige Edition 10.Challenger Ahri lmfao annie has 12 btw lmfao prestige is a skin hun btw
: plays kaisa has ahri icon complains about them getting too many skins *extreme confusion* {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1K0HEWR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-14T13:10:34.666+0000) > > plays kaisa > has ahri icon > complains about them getting too many skins *extreme confusion* {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} ? im a xayah main lmao and why cant i play the champion
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Seriously why do people bring Ahri in every single skins argument ? There are more than 20 champions that have more skins than her\ And her latest real skin was Star Guardian , K/DA was forced , the reason behind kda was the 4 singers chose the girls. Kai'sa as well , this is the first skin Riot gave her directly , tho I don't like her skin and it's so rushed , but ye
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1K0HEWR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T13:01:36.696+0000) > > Seriously why do people bring Ahri in every single skins argument ? > There are more than 20 champions that have more skins than her\ > And her latest real skin was Star Guardian , K/DA was forced , the reason behind kda was the 4 singers chose the girls. > Kai'sa as well , this is the first skin Riot gave her directly , tho I don't like her skin and it's so rushed , but ye Like who only three champs has more Ezreal alistar and Annie... With 13 being alistar and ezreal then annie with 12 So Tbh dude thats not 20 I would Know I have every skin since launch
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Project kai'sa and star guardian kai'sa Let's go
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1K0HEWR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T12:24:44.086+0000) > > Project kai'sa and star guardian kai'sa > Let's go lol Ikr Might as well throw in Darkstar to surprise jhin even got it when you know kaisa Just Really needs a skin “rolls eyes” smh
Rioter Comments
: Which region in League lores is the strongest to weakest
: Two of my favorite ARAM champs. But I'm pretty sure if they had a love affair Elise would eat Kha'zix afterwards.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Dalloway,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TAvuAmRp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-04T18:21:58.309+0000) > > Two of my favorite ARAM champs. But I'm pretty sure if they had a love affair Elise would eat Kha'zix afterwards. lool
AIQ (NA)
: **Mount Targon:** Has {{champion:136}} so... yeah. However, A-Sol is not listed as from Targon, but all the other aspects.. {{champion:142}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:16}} Would still do just fine. {{champion:142}} can toy with champions like {{champion:266}}. **Shurima:** When it comes to these next 2 I think champion wise Shurima wins mostly because of {{champion:101}} on top of that they have the swole bros {{champion:58}} {{champion:75}} , but the void as a whole would eventually win. **Demacia:** Petracite and {{champion:3}} Nullify a lot of the advantages other teams would take against them, but additionally they have {{champion:10}} and {{champion:25}}. If {{champion:102}} is empowered by a rune. Then this team is super stacked. Shurima has too many Titans in comparison though. **Void:** You have champions like {{champion:31}} {{champion:161}} that would most likely dumpster the remaining on the list. **Ionia:** At first they don't have much going for them, but then you factor {{champion:134}} who would most likely single handed defeat most of the champions lower on the list. Due to the fact that Ionia was able to stop Noxus before with out Syndra. I don't think Morde and Empowered Swain make a large enough difference to stop Syndra. **Noxus:** While power is their forte, that mostly comes from their armies. {{champion:50}} has one of the most brilliant minds, but that's only slightly useful in a skirmish like this. Coming up with a plan like "focus Syndra" is great, but most these champions can't even fly to get to her. {{champion:82}} would wreck havoc on the ground, but eventually flyers would be his demise. {{champion:14}} is a similar story. But they do have {{champion:240}} so maybe Targon might lose. **Freljord:** {{champion:106}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:34}} are their point runners, not a whole lot is know about Frejlord (power wise what can beat them what can't), but assuming those 4 champions can be beaten by by the majority of the upper regions heavy hitters. Then this is a decent spot. Their numbers would help them beat most of the lower tiers. **Shadow Isles :** These champions would be some of the strongest, but with direct counters like {{champion:236}} and {{champion:67}} shows that most Shadow Isles champions can be defeated by conventional means (I think), but they just re-spawn at the mist. However that's technically a victory? With the mist though and them constantly re-spawning they'd be higher. I mean they do attack the weakest region. **Zaun:** Champions like {{champion:112}} ,{{champion:6}} , {{champion:40}} give this team an advantage, but while their tech gives them more advantages, they are ultimately easier to take down then the others up on the list. Piltover is more advanced, but the numbers of Zaun champions would overwhelm them. Piltover: Zaun has an edge due to numbers 12 to 7 and can only match enemies of Zaun. Leaving them at a disadvantage 5 people. **Bilgewater:**By far the weakest region, While {{champion:111}} and maybe {{champion:420}}, put up a decent fight most here like {{champion:41}} rely on poor weaponry. **Bandle City:** I have no idea where to rank these people. If I had to guess, lower than the shadow Isles.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pvTL0TQA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-04T15:51:49.790+0000) > > **Mount Targon:** Has {{champion:136}} so... yeah. However, A-Sol is not listed as from Targon, but all the other aspects.. {{champion:142}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:16}} Would still do just fine. {{champion:142}} can toy with champions like {{champion:266}}. > > > **Shurima:** When it comes to these next 2 I think champion wise Shurima wins mostly because of {{champion:101}} on top of that they have the swole bros {{champion:58}} {{champion:75}} , but the void as a whole would eventually win. > > > **Demacia:** Petracite and {{champion:3}} Nullify a lot of the advantages other teams would take against them, but additionally they have {{champion:10}} and {{champion:25}}. If {{champion:102}} is empowered by a rune. Then this team is super stacked. Shurima has too many Titans in comparison though. > > **Void:** You have champions like {{champion:31}} {{champion:161}} that would most likely dumpster the remaining on the list. > > > **Ionia:** At first they don't have much going for them, but then you factor {{champion:134}} who would most likely single handed defeat most of the champions lower on the list. Due to the fact that Ionia was able to stop Noxus before with out Syndra. I don't think Morde and Empowered Swain make a large enough difference to stop Syndra. > > > **Noxus:** While power is their forte, that mostly comes from their armies. {{champion:50}} has one of the most brilliant minds, but that's only slightly useful in a skirmish like this. Coming up with a plan like "focus Syndra" is great, but most these champions can't even fly to get to her. {{champion:82}} would wreck havoc on the ground, but eventually flyers would be his demise. {{champion:14}} is a similar story. But they do have {{champion:240}} so maybe Targon might lose. > > > **Freljord:** {{champion:106}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:34}} are their point runners, not a whole lot is know about Frejlord (power wise what can beat them what can't), but assuming those 4 champions can be beaten by by the majority of the upper regions heavy hitters. Then this is a decent spot. Their numbers would help them beat most of the lower tiers. > > > **Shadow Isles :** These champions would be some of the strongest, but with direct counters like {{champion:236}} and {{champion:67}} shows that most Shadow Isles champions can be defeated by conventional means (I think), but they just re-spawn at the mist. However that's technically a victory? With the mist though and them constantly re-spawning they'd be higher. I mean they do attack the weakest region. > > > **Zaun:** Champions like {{champion:112}} ,{{champion:6}} , {{champion:40}} give this team an advantage, but while their tech gives them more advantages, they are ultimately easier to take down then the others up on the list. Piltover is more advanced, but the numbers of Zaun champions would overwhelm them. > Piltover: Zaun has an edge due to numbers 12 to 7 and can only match enemies of Zaun. Leaving them at a disadvantage 5 people. > > > **Bilgewater:**By far the weakest region, While {{champion:111}} and maybe {{champion:420}}, put up a decent fight most here like {{champion:41}} rely on poor weaponry. > > > **Bandle City:** I have no idea where to rank these people. If I had to guess, lower than the shadow Isles. Bandle city Has veigar dont it ??
: {{champion:498}} {{champion:497}} are birds though. Also {{champion:133}} has a bird that carries her around, a big one. {{champion:50}} Has a bird theme going on too. And {{champion:268}} is basically a bird. Riot's pretty okay as far as the birds go.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEWJ5xGE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-04T14:17:49.106+0000) > > {{champion:498}} {{champion:497}} are birds though. Also {{champion:133}} has a bird that carries her around, a big one. {{champion:50}} Has a bird theme going on too. And {{champion:268}} is basically a bird. Riot's pretty okay as far as the birds go. im talking actual bird
: What would the kids look like?
> [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TAvuAmRp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-04T15:10:12.850+0000) > > What would the kids look like? loool good question
CLG ear (NA)
: off topic but i want both girls to step on me
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1awQ6JOl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-04T15:03:39.362+0000) > > off topic but i want both girls to step on me lmfao
Rioter Comments
: They're both Ionians, that's it.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1awQ6JOl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-04T14:11:55.432+0000) > > They're both Ionians, that's it. Hmm They do look alike tho alot lol in the face
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Udyr? He can transform So does Kayn And Jayce can transform ability-wise to a completely new champ
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEWJ5xGE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-04T14:09:34.346+0000) > > Udyr? > He can transform > So does Kayn > > And Jayce can transform ability-wise to a completely new champ Its a skin tho its not a legit change And Kayn Isnt really a change its more Like infamous kinda deal where you choose to go red or blue kinda thing But thats true forgot about kayn Jayce Is odd tho Nothing special and strangely like a another poppy but with range
: riot doesn't like repeating themes
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEWJ5xGE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-04T14:08:09.972+0000) > > riot doesn't like repeating themes Lol that full of garbage Pkye is basically theme off of gangplank thresh and rakan
intra (NA)
: don't forget about the infamous {{champion:157}} he can transform when he hits his 0/10 powerspike
> [{quoted}](name=intra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEWJ5xGE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-04T14:05:53.698+0000) > > don't forget about the infamous {{champion:157}} he can transform when he hits his 0/10 powerspike lmao
Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TAvuAmRp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-04T13:48:04.335+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} lol Arcade lulu that be a sick skin haha
: asol?
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3e985Nfp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-04T13:47:37.615+0000) > > asol? isnt zoe one of the strongest now due to being with sol
: Strongest physically? Alistar, Nasus, Renekton, Braum, maybe Mega Gnar and Morde Strongest Power wise: Xerath, Karma, Thresh, Illaoi (also physically strong but on this list due to her octo squid god powers), Veigar Strongest cute face: YUUMI!
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3e985Nfp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-04T13:47:36.173+0000) > > Strongest physically? Alistar, Nasus, Renekton, Braum, maybe Mega Gnar and Morde > > Strongest Power wise: Xerath, Karma, Thresh, Illaoi (also physically strong but on this list due to her octo squid god powers), Veigar > > Strongest cute face: YUUMI! lol Cute face Hahha
Show more

xXFeathersFlyXx

Level 308 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion