Shlidd (NA)
: Yeah it's a normal but still doesn't make any sense as to why the matchmaking was so unbalanced.
Pretty sure normal MMR and ranked MMR are 2 different things. Not sure why Riot has not improved on this system...
Shlidd (NA)
: What is this matchmaking
Looks like that Teemo is getting boosted Edit: Oh wait it was a normal game
: > [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pgNEuwWH,comment-id=00260000,timestamp=2018-07-31T17:38:32.327+0000) > > Unsportsmanlike?? It's a video game lmao make them ragequit. Shit's funny. > > Once I figured out Nunu jungle could make enemy junglers ragequit in a majority of my games in season 4, I started abusing the shit out of that. Free wins, man Yes, but on the flip side that's my point exactly. It's a video game. I prevented that ashe from even playing the game itself. How would you feel if someone did that to you when you just want to play the game?
I would laugh. Honestly people need to be taught to ward one way or another...
Swegmec (NA)
: Oh I already almost got demoted LOL
Yeah silver is a shithole that will make you toxic or quit playing ranked
Swegmec (NA)
: I found the way out, and it's beautiful.
Yeah good luck getting out of silver
Kieferr (NA)
: No, not at all. Besides, I LOVE being downvoted. Means I'm right. What we have here, is what I like to call an "attention whore". They make posts like this to farm upvotes so they can feel better about themselves when they have nothing interesting going on in their lives.
Being downvoted doesn't make you right...
: Well yeah, if you're just playing to troll you're probably gonna get hate
I don't play just to troll, look at my last ranked game.
: What is the reason to me having to be Honor 2 to get end of season-rewards?
At this point I can't get ranked rewards because it takes so fucking long, now I just play for fun and troll. Probably gonna get hate for that...
mærk (NA)
: Get a job, buy a new computer, solves problem.
> [{quoted}](name=mærk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zgheBgLE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-19T22:23:41.835+0000) > > Get a job, buy a new computer, solves problem. Just get a job 4Head
: > No matter how strong flash is, since every single person has it it will by default cancel each other out because one team always wins and one always loses. Everyone team winning with flash gets cancel out by the enemy team losing with it Are you illiterate or do you need me to use simpler words? > most of the people that take flash are copying everyone else that takes flash. WoAw MaN aLl ThOsE cHaLlEnGeR pLaYeRs WhO tAkE fLaSh AlMoSt EvErY gAmE aRe MiNdLeSs ShEeP. ThIs GuY tOoK tP/HeAl oN kAt ThEn FeD hArD aS fUcK iN nOrMs! He KnOwS bEtTeR tHaN tHoSe TrAsH cHaLlEnGeR pEoPlE!!!
ok norms troll
: > I hit plat mmr with half your cs and 87% winrate HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH You're G5 with <50% winrate and like 300 games played this season alone xD I'm PlAt GuIsE BWAHAHAHAHA nice 2.0 KDA on your main with 300+ games this season ahahahahahahaha Holy fuck did you actually think anyone was going to fall for that bullshit? AHAHAHAHAHAHA
He forgot op.gg exists OMEGALUL
AmazoX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SomeKat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BvAxuUIX,comment-id=000100000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-18T21:05:02.324+0000) > > oh wait, this is league of legends, and even people in the top 1% are bad, what am I saying, you almost bronzified my IQ. I think even saying we bronzified your IQ would be a huge compliment. Don't think too high of yourself. #*Drops mic*
You play stupid shit in the jungle and take troll summoner spells, don't type.
: Are you actually trolling?
Yes they are trolling
Kat1 (NA)
: yeah boards represent the highest level of skill. So does the 99% pick flash rate, there is no way 99% of the players of this game are bad. oh wait, this is league of legends, and even people in the top 1% are bad, what am I saying, you almost bronzified my IQ.
Weak troll
Kat1 (NA)
: obviously tho
Nice troll
Kat1 (NA)
: and this is due to macro optimization. most of the people that take flash are copying everyone else that takes flash. It legit only wins 1-3% more often than ghost teleport or ignite cleanse when comparing actual winrate. This is the part of the conversation where a pickrate =/= a winrate. That's why the idea that flash winrate is watered down because of heavy pickrate is laughable. It barely wins 50% of games. 50% isn't very inflated if you ask me LMFAO.
Ok you're trolling 100%
: Holy fuck dude this is simple. Flash has a 99% pickrate. In ***almost every game*** every single person has flash https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/spells/platinum No matter how strong flash is, since every single person has it it will by default cancel each other out because one team always wins and one always loses. Everyone on one team winning with flash gets cancel out by the enemy team losing with it > Smite/Ignite has the highest winrate because both spells do damage You are very intelligent I see. I wonder why this is? Hmmmm Smite/Ignite has a 54% winrate. Smite/Ignite is almost exclusively taken by Shaco........ http://na.op.gg/champion/shaco/statistics/jungle Shaco has a 54% winrate with Smite/Ignite and Smite/Ignite has a 54% winrate........thats SO. WEIRD. Woaw guys I bet its just a coincidence hehe exdee
Couldn't have said it better myself
Kat1 (NA)
: Explain how I am wrong then. You cannot, because all you can really do is play antagonist. You barely understand the context of what is being said most likely based on your very first comment.
Downvotes say otherwise
Kat1 (NA)
: Lower play rate doesn't inflate winrate, most boosted thing I've ever heard. This literally means buying items your champion never buys, should yield higher winrate. The fact you blindly agree with him is more sad than his statements that have truth trying to support them. But you are the guy that barely can understand why I'm talking about 2 spells, and think I'm talking about 1, when I never even was talking about 1 spell ever, and was always talking about 2 spells. So. You know, the peanut gallery. Good for nothing but jeer.
Dude you're actually delusional. I didn't "blindly" agree with anything, the only sad thing is that you can't admit that you're wrong.
Kat1 (NA)
: lower play rate doesn't inflate winrate omg, it's the opposite, high playrate deflates winrate. zzz 1% popularity is also a fuck ton of games, not 3, more like 3 million a day. Base Winrate itself deflates over games played, because it only takes like 200 victories to get to diamond from bronze, if they are in a row. Acting like low pickrate winrates are faulty because they are less people if the games are still a significant amount is incorrect. You would be correct if it truly was 3 games in context, but it's a .5% pickrate of all games played on all servers, this equates to millions of games. It's a higher winrate, with millions of games played. If low play rate inflated winrate, all you would have to do to win is build random shit. It's completely the opposite. What you said isn't a funfact at all.
Yikes someone got a little mad
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ngAyEmIp,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-18T17:21:39.457+0000) > > Am I getting gang banged by two zoe mains or am I imagining things? guess you are illiterate after all. im an eve main.
Kat1 (NA)
: It's 29% pickrate. The JG obviously makes up a 20% pickrate with smite, the support normally has exhaust or heal, leaving 3 laners that choose it sometimes. Top normally wants teleport, and bot normally wants heal, leaving mid lane as the only role that consistently takes it, and even then it's replaced often by teleport, barrier, even smite, ghost and cleanse.
Did you forget that people can take 2 summoner spells?
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Or can we fucking do it as it was supposed to be? Qss be the same as it is now, mercurial scimitar be like the old QSS
Kieferr (NA)
: Yep, see you back here in 3 days buddy. We'll be waiting! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Did you actually think that you would get upvoted with that comment?
: What keeps me engaged is trying/learning new champs and roles. Maybe give that a shot.
Yeah, playing normals and stomping is really the only thing that keeps me playing.
Chermorg (NA)
: Your best bet is to be **honorable** in chat, as that's the easiest way to get others to honor you.
Not really, I feel like people honor based on how hard you carry. Most of the time I get honored for not typing and smashing the enemy team...
: its hard to tell if this is actually how dumb bronze players are or you are just trolling, even challenger and pro players constantly complain about these """heroes""" but i guess they don't cause problems for someone thats bad enough to have problems with every champion in the game.
"nOpE yoUre A SCrUb FoR nOt LIkIng ZoE LiKe ME!!!1" Very ironic
: I think you need to git gudder bud <3 lots of people are in diamond and they don't constantly scream about these heros because they learn edit: here, heres two pros that agree with me https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/tqsdQhOA-scarras-thoughts-on-certainlyts-champions
Vyuprax (NA)
: If you are leaving try warframe. It's a crap ton of fun!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Yeah, that's my go to game when I get sick of League's shit
Wuks (NA)
: How many Boards posts do you have?
I have posted 1296 controversial opinions :/ (I guess this makes it 1297)
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=xXRaichopXx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KNKOmYNT,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:33:07.425+0000) > > Don&#x27;t forget 2nd chance, the circlejerk master who lurks on the boards and sides with Riot so much, he got a special role. Any "role" you see is not from Riot. Roles as given by Riot will appear as next to the names and be coloured similar to KnightsKemplar's Herald title and my Moderator title. Are you confusing his BEK title?
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KNKOmYNT,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:42:12.023+0000) > > Any &quot;role&quot; you see is not from Riot. Roles as given by Riot will appear as next to the names and be coloured similar to KnightsKemplar&#x27;s Herald title and my Moderator title. > > Are you confusing his BEK title? Perhaps
: oh look, people complaining about a champion that isn't even out...
Oh boy, you again do you ever get sick of supporting Riot's shitty choices?
: > [{quoted}](name=xXRaichopXx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=es7pEEAv,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:37:19.061+0000) > > Yes, I have played both pre and post rework. Do YOU know what they do? > > I insulted your elo because you talk like you have lots of game experience, how long have you been playing for? On my old account I lost the password to I played when Jax could fountain dive then I quit played when ekko came out quit and got over 800 hours in this account
What's the screen name of the old account?
: It’s called they created a new tutorial and want new players to test it out.
Wow that really fixed the balance huh? At least they made a new tutorial hahah!!!!!!!!!
: > [{quoted}](name=xXRaichopXx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KNKOmYNT,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:33:07.425+0000) > > Don&#x27;t forget 2nd chance, the circlejerk master who lurks on the boards and sides with Riot so much, he got a special role. Tfw so salty you gotta throw names. Lmao, go outside dude
> [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KNKOmYNT,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:40:00.460+0000) > > Tfw so salty you gotta throw names. Lmao, go outside dude Yikes a follower
DeusVult (NA)
: Try again Riot
Finally, someone with common sense It all makes sense now, people that favor Akali are all normal game players, people that understand are higher elo. This guy gets it
: > [{quoted}](name=xXRaichopXx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=es7pEEAv,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:27:59.252+0000) > > You put &quot;support main&quot; in there like that&#x27;s the reason you are bronze. > > No. > > The reason you are a bronze player is because you&#x27;re casual. I could play norms and stomp too, you don&#x27;t have more champ experience, you are just in favor of Akali. Baised And you're just in favor of having your way so when you saw all the down votes you got you immediately decide to respond by insulting elo..... Do you even know what Talon and Evelynn do?
Yes, I have played both pre and post rework. Do YOU know what they do? I insulted your elo because you talk like you have lots of game experience, how long have you been playing for?
Kanzler (NA)
: Er Mah Gerd Akariiiii
"WE NEED PROS TO TEST AKALI FIRST BEFORE YOU CAN HAVE AN OPINION, DON'T JUDGE HER ABILITIES" Tell me right now why you think Akali won't be overpowered.
: > [{quoted}](name=xXRaichopXx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KNKOmYNT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:17:57.761+0000) > > There is a large amount of posts voicing the same things > > Towers suck > > Damage is too strong > > Wukong is bullshit (damage creep) > > Games are too fast > > Yet it seems like Riot doesn&#x27;t give a shit Don’t forget the conqueror debates Xd.
> [{quoted}](name=PERIMITION,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KNKOmYNT,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:27:02.624+0000) > > Don’t forget the conqueror debates Xd. Yeah that too
: So they should be allowed to insult you too and call you cancer, like what you did in your removed 'comment' to GC, is what you're saying? Give that ignorant head of your's a shake man
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KNKOmYNT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:26:00.408+0000) > > So they should be allowed to insult you too and call you cancer, like what you did in your removed &#x27;comment&#x27; to GC, is what you&#x27;re saying? > > Give that ignorant head of your&#x27;s a shake man Sure, why not? Who the hell made you "Leader" anyways?
: > [{quoted}](name=xXRaichopXx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=es7pEEAv,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:22:32.796+0000) > > Yeah I&#x27;m gonna listen to the bronze casual norms player With more champion experience than you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Maybe one day you'll complain about something ACTUALLY implemented into the game instead of trying to roast a support mains rank
You put "support main" in there like that's the reason you are bronze. No. The reason you are a bronze player is because you're casual. I could play norms and stomp too, you don't have more champ experience, you are just in favor of Akali. Baised
Ahpe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=xXRaichopXx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nsYJleNp,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:21:23.225+0000) > > Coming from someone who defends the Akali rework and got butthurt when I called her out for being an unoriginal mashup...hmmmm Having a different opinion doesn't mean I'm sensitive lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Ahpe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nsYJleNp,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:23:53.577+0000) > > Having a different opinion doesn&#x27;t mean I&#x27;m sensitive lol. Not only you, mostly that other guy that is trying to argue with me. Sorry I threw you in there
Wacky9 (NA)
: Yeah but it doesn't help that their keystones are terrible or require engaging
I know that, it's one of the most useless rune trees in the fucking game atm. Buff resistances and fix runes
: > [{quoted}](name=xXRaichopXx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=es7pEEAv,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:20:01.784+0000) > > Stopwatch got heavily nerfed > > Zed has to use ultimate to drop aggro > > Kled drops aggro only when he loses Skaarl HP > > Akali can&#x27;t even be seen You can have A FREE STOP WATCH Zed's ult doesn't have a huge cooldown Plus it's called TRUE STEALTH for a reason
Yeah I'm gonna listen to the bronze casual norms player
Ahpe (NA)
: ->League Of Legends -->Community --->Settings ---->Sensitivity: 300%
> [{quoted}](name=Ahpe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nsYJleNp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:20:29.845+0000) > > -&gt;Community > --&gt;Settings > ---&gt;Sensitivity: 300% Coming from someone who defends the Akali rework and got butthurt when I called her out for being an unoriginal mashup...hmmmm
: If you don't understand your suspension I don't know what to tell ya buddy. You deserved though Also, quick edit: Pros are on Riots payroll. They don't get bans, they either get pay cuts, fines or dropped from their team. Then banned. All of these are INFINITELY worse than getting suspended.
> [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nsYJleNp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:19:18.121+0000) > > If you don&#x27;t understand your suspension I don&#x27;t know what to tell ya buddy. You deserved though Nope
: > [{quoted}](name=xXRaichopXx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=es7pEEAv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:15:06.575+0000) > > Being able to retarget tower aggro and take no damage while in &quot;true stealth&quot; > > > Yeah super healthy Kled can drop tower aggro, anyone with Stopwatch can drop tower aggro Anyone with GA can drop tower aggro .. Zed can drop tower aggro You haven't even seen Akali in a live game yet chill
Stopwatch got heavily nerfed Zed has to use ultimate to drop aggro Kled drops aggro only when he loses Skaarl HP Akali can't even be seen
Show more

xXRaichopXx

Level 68 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion