Rioter Comments
: actually stfu with your " noobs / hot garbage " ads
riot is a bad company when it comes to this stuff tho so im not amazed
: when you click missions it shows you
ayyyyyy thanks... i didnt mind it being where it used to be but ok
Rioter Comments
: _50_ BE for a _win!_ WOAH DUDE! That's crazy, I'll have a 6300 champ in no time!
: This New BE system is honestly such a downgrade from the ip system
I been sick and tired of this BE level system since day one.... im dying pls help
Rioter Comments
: Hi Crusina, This is super thoughtful, well-articulated feedback that I'm going to share with the team. Thank you for both your directness and clarity.
i dont like the new blue essence system cause it makes playing the game feel less rewarding.... was that super thoughtful / well-articulated? i have less reason to try and play one game a day .... overall play less
: This is not a good comparison. Riot gives you league and you choose to play it. If what's on the dish isn't what you like it is not a personal attack against you. If you dont like it stop ordering the same plate amd continue to bitch about it every time.
how about they just come out and not make this a free to play game anymore.... feels like they heading that way which is the wrong way in my opinion
: Just when I thought I couldn't feel any worse about getting my friend into this game with the start of the preseason...
just dont... i always advice my friends to stay away from this game if they value time
: This is still absolutely insane. And it doesn't even take into account the new champions that come out...
: Even something like this would at least make the new system _tolerable_. I cannot imagine playing one or two games for ten days in a row only to end up with 800 BE or less- not even enough to unlock a 1350 champion shard.
omg what a fricken nightmare lmao .... itll take me like three months just to maybe get 6300 BE if i play 1-2 games a day.... feelsbadman
: It's astonishing how there is still no official response to this.
they did respond on another "HOT" post about this issue... basically said they are monitoring the situation and will make changes accordingly. so i suggest keep complaining and they might..just might change this BE BS system.
Yvaelle (NA)
: Shit I have 60k BE now and I'm scared to spend it from how long it takes to get more.
i feel that..... i dont even have 3k BE and im scared to even try to grind to get more
: Can we not get Blue essence after a game , like we did with IP???
I am not a fan of the new BE earning system at all...... feelsbadman
: you have basically random chance to get a chest to get BE now, instead of getting it per game like IP, the gain is...idk...8x slower than the old system have fun though!
> [{quoted}](name=Poison Bolts,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEBtzfA3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-09T08:23:38.962+0000) > > you have basically random chance to get a chest to get BE now, instead of getting it per game like IP, the gain is...idk...8x slower than the old system > > have fun though! aww man that hurts.... idk if i want to grind out games anymore to get champions : /.. dont think i could handle random chance for BE to get champions.... the pain is real
oNbAtTlE (EUNE)
: Well,goodbye League of Legends
haha feel ya, just hang in there better days are ahead :] ...........maybe
: Assassins, Marksman, and Tanks that act like assassins have been benefiting a lot from the new rune system.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=83uE9PzL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-09T13:29:15.274+0000) > > Assassins, Marksman, and Tanks that act like assassins have been benefiting a lot from the new rune system. i can see that
Rioter Comments
Boob Bot (NA)
: Help me with a name!
or noob saibot from mk
Boob Bot (NA)
: Help me with a name!
Cocho (NA)
: ????? You mean like mages in the bot lane, or ADCs bot, mid and jg
Rioter Comments
: Please don't start this social justice crap. Just don't.
what social justice ? im asking if more colored champions will be in the game
: If it doesn't need it, why ask for it? Plenty of better things to focus on with champ design. There is already a variety of champs from all walks of life.
i asked it cause i can. i feel league should have more human diversity
: I mean it's a troll post. You aren't serious about league needing more diversity.
never said league needed more diversity. but i did ask a question
: Good bait posting. Top kek.
: Okay you want diversity, but what's the point of having diversity, why does it matter?
cause i think it would be "COOL" to have more. My personal thought<<<<< if not its ok ... chill lmao
: Not counting them Shows that you aren't truly Open to diversity.
omg dude for real? im talking about humans ...... im not mentioning animals in this post. honestly there is a wide variety of animals and creatures in this game which is amazing
: It depends. I'd say if they ever make another Shuriman champ, most likely, they will have colored skin. For example, Taliyah doesn't look completely white to me. She's got some color to her. Illaoi also has some color. With Zoe, they honestly could have made her any color, but, her personality, *in my opinion* leans more towards white skin than anything else. In fact, you could slap blazing red hair on her, and it would fit. Riot isn't afraid of making their champs come from different cultures, they just tend to design them in ways that best fits the character.
cool! yeah i agree with the zoe part. i personally grew up playing a lot of civilization and age of empires and i feel like there's so many cool concepts out there riot could use that would add to the diversity depth of the game. its cool to know they are open to different culture ideas i guess cause i actually wasn't sure if riot was trying to stray away from that which is cool with me but i literally wasn't sure which is why i asked
Rioter Comments
: You know what, no... nope... this is a shit post and nothing more.
sorry if you dont like the post. i genuinely feel there should be more variety of human race and culture in league and wanted to ask why we dont have more and are we getting more. sorry about that
: Prime example of what is wrong with people these days. Can't just enjoy a semi fun game and have to complain about something insignificant and complain poorly about it on top of that. I pity your friend for his leap from champs if that was an honest event. I'm glad I do not care that a character in a game has my skin tone or that it has any effect on my enjoyment. Karma is black FYI. Morgana ain't human but perfection in an angel form. Shit post or serious put a little more effort next time.
he enjoys the game without care about racial context of the game but when we talked about it i kinda got an undertone of damn it sucks to be a black person in a white mans world feeling and it made me feel kinda bad for him. we both still enjoy the game for the most part without what your thinking having any effect . I just think it would be "NICE" to have more. sorry for the "effort"
: {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} You almost had me there. Good work. Solid 8/10 troll
not trolling . im serious{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Kynin (NA)
: Runeterra does not have the same races as Earth. Ari, Rakan, Swain, and Xayah are Vastayan. Braum and Sejauni are from the frejlord. There are Noxians whom Ezreal hates. Goddesses such as Janna. Aspects like Taric, Leona, and Diana. On the second list.... Ekko is an orphan who runs a gang. Not exactly a good example. Illaoi is a prophet. Nidalee is a cat. Nasus is a demigod. Ornn is a demigod. Finally Urgot is a Noxian who was sent to a prison camp when Swain took over and went crazy with pain and embedded mining equipment into his body. Long story short they are racially diverse.
im talking about race as in skin color and physical futures similer to black/Hispanics/native americans/indians/ arabs
: Then you failed to read the brackets.
Maldini30 (EUW)
: Well if we're splitting hairs here, there are no such things as India, Saudi Arabia, Europe or Latin America in Runeterra, so you wouldn't use these terms.
i know. can we have more variety of human race in the game though?
: > [{quoted}](name=xtyler100x,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dxXK06nv,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-06T09:16:01.949+0000) > > no im saying can we have more Black or Hispanic or Arab or Indian looking characters And you put taliyah,yasuo Kayn irelia yi syndra lee sin and karma as white? Morgana is not even human Hell why did you even mention nasus and ornn?
no i put Asian and white characters together nasus and ornn and urgot was a joke
: > [{quoted}](name=Maldini30,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dxXK06nv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-06T09:11:57.300+0000) > > I wouldn&#x27;t mind another one either. > As for Ezreal, it seems that he&#x27;s not really homosexual. According to the lore, he&#x27;s in a relationship with Lux. Disproved with luxs new vo
lux and ezreal sitting in a tree lol. they'd make a good duo with there crazy poke and ults
: We have a frost phoenix, a star dragon, a living rock, a giant crocodile, a pure energy being, bird ppl, a bear, wolf&lamb and many others. Diverse enough I think. (Also you put asians with caucasians and hispanic with black/asians, quite ignorant for some1 who wants to talk about diversity).
the diversity im talking about is human you listed animals and creatures
: We have a frost phoenix, a star dragon, a living rock, a giant crocodile, a pure energy being, bird ppl, a bear, wolf&lamb and many others. Diverse enough I think. (Also you put asians with caucasians and hispanic with black/asians, quite ignorant for some1 who wants to talk about diversity).
no im saying can we have more Black or Hispanic or Arab or Indian looking characters edit: based on the likes apparently not lol
Maldini30 (EUW)
: By diversity, do you mean "color of the skin"? If that's the case, why not ask for another homosexual character beside Taric? The game seems pretty diversified to me.
i think another homosexual character would be cool. i heard ezreal is homosexual too
Rioter Comments
: this is why leftism needs to die
: Then why did he not main Lucian? Also who is going to relate to their champions? I like to main Warwick so does that mean I'm going to relate to a furry?
idk i didnt ask him but i do know he is an adoupted black kid into an all white family and community and he mentioned how he gets depressed about that fact sometimes. league kinda makes him get those feelings back i guess with the majority of characters being white and so few being black
: Well, then you're being ignorant, but that's okay because that's how you came into this discussion. I'm purposefully not answering your question because I want you to think. A possible low-thought answer is that the inspiration of people draws from a setting of a private school.
if you think that me thinking this game is mostly European/Asian in terms of looks is not correct then you need to tell that to the rest of the people that i talked to about that cause some of them got kinda sad when we had a conversation about that a while back. you could definitely cheer them up with that delusion
: Well, then you're being ignorant, but that's okay because that's how you came into this discussion. I'm purposefully not answering your question because I want you to think. A possible low-thought answer is that the inspiration of people draws from a setting of a private school.
> A possible low-thought answer is that the inspiration of people draws from a setting of a private school. what are you even talking about here?
wait.... you dont think that most of this game has European/Asian looks to it???
: What you're applying is your own perspective. Olaf might look like European descent, but not the same as Jayce. There's subtle differences. There's differences in face structure and build. You also have similarities between characters, like Yasuo and Xin Zhao, how their temples are formed and how far their widow peaks extend. Nowhere is the inspiration stated for something as a lot of stuff is implied. In some countries that League of Legends is played, Riot by law can't even mention certain aspects about characters. Like how Taric and Ezreal are gay.
no idea what your trying to say but i asked you my question (which you never answered) if your saying that me thinking that most of the characters, weapons, building infrastructures are based off of European/Asian cultures is not correct then i have no idea what would make you think that cause they are.
: You're trying to get a different perspective, which is cool. I don't think you're looking at the game correctly though.
honestly its a pretty simple question that someone should have some knowledge about and could answer my question haha im asking cause i literally had two experiences about people feeling depressed or left out or something that this game doesn't represent them or something to that nature and its making me really sad for those people
Show more

xtyler100x

Level 10 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion