GigglesO (NA)
: I like Juggernauts because they are tanky, not because I can instantly nuke people
Rioter Comments
: Hi Meddler, can you talk about {{champion:131}} ? You guys had talked about giving her a mini update like Xin's, and she has been hurted a lot by items changes from the last years (Abyssal becoming a tank item, Banshee becoming a mage item and now we gonna have some more changes to AP itemization and none seems to help her niche of AP fighter focused on basic attack)
> [{quoted}](name=RenanRein,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=1czrgEgw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-21T16:37:02.207+0000) > > Hi Meddler, can you talk about {{champion:131}} ? > > You guys had talked about giving her a mini update like Xin's, and she has been hurted a lot by items changes from the last years (Abyssal becoming a tank item, Banshee becoming a mage item and now we gonna have some more changes to AP itemization and none seems to help her niche of AP fighter focused on basic attack) Not to mention the new keystone is AD oriented.
: that item isnt what makes katerina annoying Akali however it does and thats just because of the way her kit is
> [{quoted}](name=yZfYArlene,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L1AMFM8Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-21T16:39:59.698+0000) > > that item isnt what makes katerina annoying > > Akali however it does and thats just because of the way her kit is The point I'm making is that they should not have access to healing as assassins. You don't see {{champion:107}} building lifesteal
P00PD1CK (EUW)
: I kind of want toplane to be more of an island again.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hextech Gunblade suffer from an identity crisis. Is it an AP assassin item or a hybrid sustain item?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It's probably due to the fact that AP has tons of options that contain's C/D. Its not going to be the only item they build though. In a scenario for AP mids- They would build morellos then lich bane if desired. Thus giving them 30% C/D currently and not 40% C/D. Unless you really want AP Mids to really steamroll into oblivion, that is not really a good idea.
> [{quoted}](name=ShiraTsuki77,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=84Ep1enF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-16T13:23:31.608+0000) > > It's probably due to the fact that AP has tons of options that contain's C/D. Its not going to be the only item they build though. In a scenario for AP mids- They would build morellos then lich bane if desired. Thus giving them 30% C/D currently and not 40% C/D. Unless you really want AP Mids to really steamroll into oblivion, that is not really a good idea. Yea, well that why I was suggesting it gets the new 10% cdr haste passive. So that you won't really be able to build 2 items and get 40% CDR, but lichbane on its own can provide 20% CDR.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: post the item
> [{quoted}](name=Kiss Kiss Kiss,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E98Qq7G4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-13T15:18:15.598+0000) > > post the item added
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: At this point, I genuinely feel the Balance Team should be the next major Rework.
You forgot the poor ap itemization that the just only started to address.
Flamma (NA)
: Phase Rush Idea
its good but doesn't solve the late game issues melee champs have. Its hard to proc late game
Khautism (OCE)
: Can tristana receive like, one nerf
I would be surprised if riot removed 3 AD and say, its to ease her early game. Thats how out of touch they are sometimes.
Rioter Comments
Hibeki (NA)
: Problem with swain and why his kit doesn't work rn
: mallet is only build on kog, (and is getting nerfed in next patch fyi) old sterak? dude can you be real for once? i don't get how old sterak is relevant in the game we play RIGHT NOW also you're right about PD (Death dance is never built on any adc in the current patch) but PD increases your effective health that is low to begin with the items above give mages flat hp which is higher than what PD gives i had more troubles killing TF with ROA than an adc with bloodthirster shield
> [{quoted}](name=Je suis Rubick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VjJ84A3e,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-02-09T21:06:31.031+0000) > > mallet is only build on kog, (and is getting nerfed in next patch fyi) > > old sterak? dude can you be real for once? i don't get how old sterak is relevant in the game we play RIGHT NOW > > also you're right about PD (Death dance is never built on any adc in the current patch) > but PD increases your effective health that is low to begin with > > the items above give mages flat hp which is higher than what PD gives > > i had more troubles killing TF with ROA than an adc with bloodthirster shield I also hate to see mages building ap health items. Makes them look tanky and less appealing to assassins.
: The Wit's end changes are only going to make the item more niche and less popular.
I think ppl are forgeting wits end gives no AP and doesn't really help the full kit of a mage like Diana. This is one of the reasons the item is unappealing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You were fairly squishy because you built full AP and yasuo had the shield from BT and his passive and the passive reduction of PD. Also. I've seen fed diana's If you truly were as fed as you say you were you should've bursted him down with no problem. If you didn't it's more a mistake on your side. Not only that, but from looking at the charts the Swain was a bigger threat than yasuo, as he was more fed, and put out more damage than him. But clearly those AD champs are op.
> [{quoted}](name=Villainous V,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qB7dhEGs,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-08T17:32:02.924+0000) > > You were fairly squishy because you built full AP and yasuo had the shield from BT and his passive and the passive reduction of PD. Also. I've seen fed diana's If you truly were as fed as you say you were you should've bursted him down with no problem. If you didn't it's more a mistake on your side. Not only that, but from looking at the charts the Swain was a bigger threat than yasuo, as he was more fed, and put out more damage than him. But clearly those AD champs are op. I understand why I couldn't kill him. I'm just saying the itemization for AP kinda sucks if it results in a fed Diana not being able to kill yas or hardly do any damage.
: What if we made an AP duskblade?
seilkops (NA)
: The mind of the Riot balance team: DAMAGE DAMAGE DAMAGE! WE NEED MORE DAMAGE!
Until I can one shot enemy tank with one auto, I'm not happy
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Saïx (OCE)
: Top Winrates in Mid being AP means next to nothing nothing
Lovely point. A lot of mage have trouble against Zed even if they have a higher win rate.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Welp Im a Swain main no more.
Oh wow....swain actually had mains. lol
: Diana is a diver, same as Xin Zhao. She got her shield + her E to be able to do her job.
> [{quoted}](name=Dead flag blues,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MYjP8oe0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-06T21:42:36.299+0000) > > Diana is a diver, same as Xin Zhao. She got her shield + her E to be able to do her job. I think riot wanted to push her in the direction of an AP fighter while making akaili more of the assassin/diver
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: No, we already have enough cancer with {{champion:96}} and {{champion:110}} using it. Mr. Dashes for Days does not need that crap too.
> [{quoted}](name=Jinx Hunter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEP5LyMq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-05T15:03:18.687+0000) > > No, we already have enough cancer with {{champion:96}} and {{champion:110}} using it. Mr. Dashes for Days does not need that crap too. I understand that, but as I explained, technically, Luc passive is in fact 2 auto attacks and should stack rageblade twice. Its just riot needs to be consistent in what Lucian passive actually is.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

xxxMadLionxxx

Level 62 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion