: Does this meta reward skilled players way too much now?
Nothing skilled about it, people that play super aggro high damage assassins just have the most impact in the game atm by default. The damage meta has allowed bad players that used to int to be more relevant. Rito made fights so short/easy for them they dont usually get the chance to show their inting nature and stacked their early game coinflip plays in their favor. If you look at any of those "skilled" players you talk about they will never make any play when even or behind, only can abuse busted champs with a lead gotten by chance.
: Tbh now having to play with the lower riff-raff again in ranked completly killed all motivation
Yea I ended up quitting jg in preseason because its absolute hell to play below plat, so I went to my old main role of support and that is also absolute hell to play below plat, because support is easy af I figured Id just play adc and carry the supports but now supports just actively look for ways to throw the game. There is just no way to escape rito's forced 50% matchmaking troll games. Doesnt matter what you do, duo abusing is the only way to remain sane in ranked but still not guaranteed decent games.
: A fantastic thing that might surprise you
Idk buddy it looks like you care a lot. You get really triggered about it and made a whole post about it. Seems like you care a lot and it makes you very angsty for some reason so you have to let off steam and larp like you have some sort of agency in your life on forums.
: How one game single handedly made me want to quit League of Legends.
sincerely, a riven one trick Lol, yea you deserved it buddy. You dont think they think you ruined their game too with your unskilled inting?
: > [{quoted}](name=SirXerath,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PU1d0tmN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-10T03:36:05.577+0000) > > Bet you understand dodging now as well right? Actually yes! i had a really funny interaction afew days ago, So i was queuing up and at the time had a 70% winrate in ranked, in champ select draft, our mid laner called out the other three people on our team saying and i quote "you three have legit been running it down mid the last 50 games, get off ranked and save others the trouble" then proceeded to dodge, i later looked at his and the other teammates profiles on u.gg and found that they indeed were just badly feeding minus him (80% winstreak with zed, impressive). checked on all of them afew games later and yep! the game that i wuld have been in with them would have most likely been lost, all of them, hard throwing the next couple of games they played.
> [{quoted}](name=Caytheles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PU1d0tmN,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-01-10T03:43:40.188+0000) > > Actually yes! i had a really funny interaction afew days ago, > > So i was queuing up and at the time had a 70% winrate in ranked, in champ select draft, our mid laner called out the other three people on our team saying and i quote "you three have legit been running it down mid the last 50 games, get off ranked and save others the trouble" then proceeded to dodge, i later looked at his and the other teammates profiles on u.gg and found that they indeed were just badly feeding minus him (80% winstreak with zed, impressive). checked on all of them afew games later and yep! the game that i wuld have been in with them would have most likely been lost, all of them, hard throwing the next couple of games they played. But they could have just been having a bad 50 games though?
: Why the fuck are you playing a game when it isn’t fun to you? And why the fuck are you using a region to make a pathetic attempt at an insult? Maybe all this time, it wasn’t so much the duo’s fault. Maybe you just need to take a bit of League’s advice: git gud, scrub.
How are you so incredibly good at missing the point every time? Its amazing, constantly trying to misdirect the conversation. I never said it wasnt fun, its a fun game. The most competitive game mode is not for fun though, every other game mode is 4fun so you should be happy there :). You are very very very frightened of the idea that duo queue will ever be prohibited, relax friend rito doesnt care what I write on the boards. Just calm down, btw I tried duo abusing and won all duo games except the last where the dude got really drunk at the end. Its actually just so free its cheating.
: > [{quoted}](name=y u hev 2 b med,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yjlfPXZw,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-10T01:54:42.107+0000) > > Yes it would be beneficial but Im not pathetic so I dont need to duo queue xD. Sounds to me as if your ego is keeping you from winning. YOU physically make your games a 1v9... If you dont want to take the option thats on you....but to take the option away from those who do, Riot does not make changes just for your ego....if they did you would not be posting on the forums you would have a direct line of contact. want to know how i know its your ego... for the simple fact you say to take it away to "make everyone happy." Yet the dou's would not be happy would they?
I mean your entire argument is "I need to duo when everyone else is solo so I can have an advantage and I think its fun to have higher chance of winning my ranked games". My main question is why is there the option for people to have such an advantage in the most competitive ranked mode. Im making actual points and you just seem to be ardently defending duo abusing because you like it.
: > [{quoted}](name=y u hev 2 b med,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yjlfPXZw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-10T00:49:07.714+0000)I dont see how duos waiting longer isnt a worthwhile sacrifice for higher integrity solo queue, the most competitive game mode. You're assuming that duo-ing isn't an equally valid way to approach competitive gaming then. Riot clearly has decided that it *is*. I think a better argument is needed than "some duos fragment the team."
Its obviously not equally valid, you go into every match with an advantage of having previous games played with someone on your team and a desire to work with them. This ruins the integrity of the gamemode.
: If dou q is a crutch for bad players to think they are good.... why can't you beat bad players? I see your an ADC main, Would it not be benifitial to dou with a support....me being a support main my self....so that you can in voice go...Hey wanna all in them since they half health....Sure...and wipe up the bot lane that just does not have communication and make them start raging at each other, for the fact they both think each other is shit and make an easy lane for myself?
Yes it would be beneficial but Im not pathetic so I dont need to duo queue xD.
: If we aren’t allowed to have duos, then it won’t be fun. Find a friend and play with, because playing alone will make you burned out and toxic af without a friend to help sponge it. Plus, solo break team continuity more than duos, so you might as well have a premise mandatory team of five rather than going solo.
So you are saying we should break solo queue integrity 4fun, very NA of you xD. Not a good argument buddy. Its the most competitive mode, saying it should be fun isnt really a factor and the only reason you think its fun is because it gives you an advantage over the enemy. And no solo doesnt break continuity as much, there is no group power in a solo troll. A solo troll is a solo troll, everyone just ignores them. But two people out of 5 forcing bad plays and feeding is nothing that can be ignored, its autolose especially when they are stubborn.
: Duo players being in solo queue is actually a requirement to ALLOW duos reasonably, as otherwise every duo requires a 3-stack to match up to, and 3-stacks are nowhere NEAR as common.
So its pretty simple, duos will have to wait longer or people will just find a 3rd to queue with for flex. I dont see how duos waiting longer isnt a worthwhile sacrifice for higher integrity solo queue, the most competitive game mode. Why should the number one reason everyone plays the game be hindered for like 10% of people that want to abuse duo'ing? Like if you want to play with friends there are already 4 other modes you could play with them and one "competitive" mode for them. There is simply no reason to want duos in solo queue unless you duo abuse. Also, you could easily put 2 duos with one odd man out, I know flex does this because I'm the odd man out every time I flex.
Rioter Comments

y u hev 2 b med

Level 36 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion