Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: hating Zoe has got to be a meme at this stage, what does she do that is different from any other mage? Her Q doesn’t even 1-shot WITH Sleepy Trouble Time anymore unless she’s stupidly fed. Complaining about her at this stage is just laugable. Also, just because 1 ability in Akali’s kit is strong doesn’t mean Akali’s rework was a failure. Need I remind you the true point to rework Akali was to address her binary all in burst pattern, which the rework addresses successfully. Her shroud was gutted in the past because how she worked, her shroud was kept to preserve identity. Her problem is her shroud, but on the whole, there is nothing wrong with the Akali rework and the objectives it set out to clear was sucessful.
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oLn4b2oL,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-26T10:50:19.330+0000) > > hating Zoe has got to be a meme at this stage, what does she do that is different from any other mage? > > Her Q doesn’t even 1-shot WITH Sleepy Trouble Time anymore unless she’s stupidly fed. Complaining about her at this stage is just laugable. > > Also, just because 1 ability in Akali’s kit is strong doesn’t mean Akali’s rework was a failure. Need I remind you the true point to rework Akali was to address her binary all in burst pattern, which the rework addresses successfully. Her shroud was gutted in the past because how she worked, her shroud was kept to preserve identity. Her problem is her shroud, but on the whole, there is nothing wrong with the Akali rework and the objectives it set out to clear was sucessful. She has mobility + long range, and combination that simple SHOULDN'T exist. Same exact problem with Akali tbh. Mobility + long range. In fact, you can see that with every champion; ban rate correlates with mobility. This game simply should not have hyper mobile characters, it only gets worse with range and burst. When Urgot is extremely strong his ban rate still does not climb very high. Why? He is not hyper mobile, even though he is strong it is still fun to play against him to some extent. Same thing with Cassiopeia. She is extremely strong, but yet still doesn't see a lot of bans. Why? low mobility, so she's fun to play against to some extent.
HàrrowR (EUW)
: There's two options, either delete Akali or let CertainlyT rework every single champ in the game
I think it's this simple: If a champion barely has a 40% win rate and yet still has a 50+% ban rate, you probably fucked up. The champ is simply NOT FUN to play against.
Ðïana (NA)
: I'd take a hard engage tank, personally(Leona, Alistar, Thresh, Blitz). Not that I really play support, but reasoning would be that Sona is squishy. Like real squishy. Like the squishiest. A support like Leona can jump on her and your ADC can delete her in no time flat. My counter to her poke is usually just to punish her the moment she gets in range to poke. She walked up to Q? Lock her down and kill her. I could imagine into a Sona/Luc, or some similar early game ADC, that it could backfire... But in general my goal with Sona is just to make it scary for her to even step close enough to poke. But like I said, I don't really play support much. Just my thoughts from the little bit I do play it.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vkQMXTsc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-26T18:52:14.215+0000) > > I'd take a hard engage tank, personally(Leona, Alistar, Thresh, Blitz). Not that I really play support, but reasoning would be that Sona is squishy. Like real squishy. Like the squishiest. A support like Leona can jump on her and your ADC can delete her in no time flat. My counter to her poke is usually just to punish her the moment she gets in range to poke. She walked up to Q? Lock her down and kill her. > > I could imagine into a Sona/Luc, or some similar early game ADC, that it could backfire... But in general my goal with Sona is just to make it scary for her to even step close enough to poke. > > > But like I said, I don't really play support much. Just my thoughts from the little bit I do play it. tl;dr any aggressive support
: What tank support do you pick into Sona?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: why is EVERY game a complete stomp
Better jungler wins 90% of the time.
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: That's not the case. She simply has no burst damage and RNG in her kit. That's it. In comparison other ADCs are useful due to their overloaded kits or too good synergies with items/runes.
> [{quoted}](name=ExpStealer,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FEViHqV6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-14T15:27:17.668+0000) > > That's not the case. She simply has no burst damage and RNG in her kit. That's it. > > In comparison other ADCs are useful due to their overloaded kits or too good synergies with items/runes. She's an actual auto attack carry. Most ADC's are attack damage carries, in which they burst down the opponent. Albeit, the strongest ADC's in the game are frankly sustained burst carries, which is pretty absurd considering riot wanted them to be more damage overtime orientated.
DoomRPG (NA)
: If You Could Buff Any Champion You Wanted Without Restrictions...
I WOULD BUFF: EVERY. SINGLE. CHAMPION. IN. THE. GAME. THAT ISN'T A JUNGLER!
: this post baffles me, what do you think the jg is there for? to just look pretty and take obj's? of course they are going to have a huge impact but so does every role, all about how you play them. Not sure what you want Riot to do, make the jgler useless? If that is the case should mid laners not be allowed to roam or the support not be allowed to roam to gank?
> [{quoted}](name=Right Nutt Only,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RjWIrFWF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-13T21:10:25.677+0000) > > this post baffles me, what do you think the jg is there for? to just look pretty and take obj's? of course they are going to have a huge impact but so does every role, all about how you play them. Not sure what you want Riot to do, make the jgler useless? If that is the case should mid laners not be allowed to roam or the support not be allowed to roam to gank? NO ROLE HAS MORE IMPACT THAN JUNGLER. NOT EVEN CLOSE.
Rioter Comments
: Patch 8.20 notes
No jungle nerfs = shit balance patch
Rioter Comments
: Champion that can carry in mid.
A champion that can't be ganked can carry. Pray to god you get a lucky role and you aren't ganked and you'll be in pretty good shape.
: Can you bring back arurf?
I would appreciate it, since that mode typically doesn't have a jungler it is pretty fun.
: Thank You Riot For Odyssey
Odyssey is really fun because there's no jungle role.
Earrl (EUW)
: The Current State Of Toplane
The person who gets ganked has a horrible time. The person who gets a gank gets bored because the game is extremely easy thereafter. The jungler has a good time. If NO GANKS OCCUR, the role is actually super fun. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ippTiJo7-nerf-junglers
: What do people here want?
I have CONSISTENTLY complained about the role of jungle for MONTHS. This is what I want: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ippTiJo7-nerf-junglers
: If you could change one thing in the game right now, what would you change ?
Remove the role of jungle https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ippTiJo7-nerf-junglers
Rioter Comments
: Support Kills
No as a support you should take all of the kills.
: how has nami not been nerfed
idk dude I've been waiting for three years for Nami nerfs. They need to decrease the damage on her heal and increase the cd on her bubble. If you see Nami w/ {{champion:202}} {{champion:133}} or {{champion:119}} might as well dodge because the lane is pretty much unwinnable. Nami has literally ONE bad matchup in the entire game and it's... blitzcrank, a champion that barely sees play.
: Why not rework {{item:3124}}, or changed the way Phantom Hit works for Ranged champions? This item isn't meant to be purely a marksman item, it's meant to be a scaling item for on-hit champions (who before Sated Devourer, had nothing to amplify their power the way {{item:3031}} and {{item:3089}} do for Crit Champions and AP Champions), and for Hybrid Champions (who really have shitty itemization in general, but that's another issue). Getting rid of it outright would cuck two classes of champions, even if the goal is to rebalance marksmen. I would rather remove the damage reduction on {{item:3046}} than its Spectral Waltz passive. It's _Phantom_ Dancer for god's sake, it ignoring unit collison and it giving strong movement speed just make sense for it. Upping the stats and removing the damage amp could do a lot to solidify its role as the 'single-target Crit amplifier' that it had before it was reworked to become a dueling item (and removing the magic damage effect means it now becomes useless against magic damage duelists like {{champion:131}}, when it would have given equal value against her as it would have against an {{champion:39}} as far as resisting damage goes) 5% Attack Speed doesn't feel like it's a good tradeoff for 200 gold added to the costs of {{item:3087}} and {{item:3094}}. The {{item:3085}} is _okay_ I guess, but I don't know why an item granting AOE autos (which is also really good for on-hit users) would also give better movement speed than {{item:3046}}, given the latter item has always been focused on improved kiting and single-target damage. (The dueling was a more recent addition). {{item:3036}} would become effectively irrelevant as long as that change to {{item:3031}} exists, since by the time you'd spec into it, you'd already have finished Zeal Item + IE and either {{item:3508}} / {{item:3095}} for high ramping armor pen. Sure, LDR's is granted instantly, but it gets outscaled rather quickly since the wording you give for Infinity Edge implies it can be stacked on minions before a fight. {{item:3033}} would be a good purchase for Grievous Wounds, but this would effectively be the only reason you think of a {{item:3035}} at all. As far as {{item:3095}} and {{item:3508}}, I'm not to sold on cutting down the AD as much as it's being cut in favor of AS or CDR. Attack Speed needs to be backed by Attack Damage or On-Hit Effects to be even remotely relevant; {{item:3153}}, {{item:3072}}, {{item:3026}}, {{item:3812}}, and {{item:3139}} are all decent items for this point, but I'm not sure it's enough to make up the difference. Similarly with Essence Reaver, 40% CDR on a Single Item is completely unreasonable (you effectively don't have to think about item purchases toward the stat at all), and damaging abilities scale primarily with AD anyway; this means that you're cutting down heavily on the baseline effectiveness of them and requiring that casters build critical strike, which outside of Lucian, Sivir, and Xayah, is not a stat the champions would really want. That's my opinion on these item reworks. Take them as you may, skim over them, whatever. I'm not an expert, and I can tell you put a _lot_ of work into these items (and I can see what the final goal was), but I can see flaws with them. The end goal makes overall sense, though.
The {{item:3087}} and {{item:3094}} changes are more nerfs than reworks, as those items have been stronger than {{item:3085}} and {{item:3046}} respectively on ADC's for awhile. I agree with your criticism of {{item:3508}} , and I changed it back to 20% CDR and increased the damage to 50 to compensate. I disagree on {{item:3095}} , as my intention was for that item to be the new ultimate scaling item for on-hit champions as well as a good item for crit champions (hence why its passive allows the owner to ignore maximum attack speed). I changed the item to make that clearer. Similarly I intended the new {{item:3508}} to be the ultimate scaling item for ADC casters, but perhaps I did go too far w/ the CDR. The phantom dancer change IS intended to make ADC's weaker against casters, yes even Yasuo. This is because in principle Marksman should be weaker against mages but stronger against fighters; the new phantom dancer allows that to happen; note that I also increase the overall movement speed ADC's will have, allowing them to kite and dodge abilities much more easily. The changes to {{item:3036}} and {{item:3033}} were made to make those items more along the lines of bruiser itemization rather than an ADC 5th item staple. I tried to compensate with this by adding 20 AD, but perhaps I should do more to make it more bruiser orientated by giving it defensive stats. {{item:3031}} yes, the passive for this item can be stacked on minions and monsters (i.e. baron nashor), but the champions only gains a stack if the preceding attack was a critical strike. And, to further my point on the item {{item:3036}} , adc's should also be quite strong against tanks in the late game, but I felt without lowering the armor pen then they would actually be far too strong against tanks, literally ignoring 90% armor in the late game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Soåp (NA)
: Salt inducing =/= most OP champ in the game. In fact, every single patch there's a new "Most OP champ" in the game. His mid win rate right now is at 47.9, I would hardly call that OP.
Quinn's been the best for several patches now.
: Can't wait for ADC to be meta again..
> [{quoted}](name=Press Q Win,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Unw1r79K,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-30T18:51:12.569+0000) > > I am bored to see mage and bruiser bot.. and it get way to snowbally. Bruisers see very little play bot lane. Mages are powerful because {{item:3285}} is the best item in league history.
: the reason why they are weak early game is that they are heavily dependant on items and this is how it should be the late game monsters should not have a cheaper build path than all the rest besides supports
Well of course there are multiple reasons for everything, but here I'm just looking at runes.
: Underrated Runes
I still think presence of mind is weak because mana is extremely abundant in this game, making half of the rune not very useful. The other half is decent, but if you want shorter ult cooldowns you might as well utilize ultimate hunter.
Rioter Comments
Davaken (EUW)
: Nope, Krugs give more exp than other camps, even with the reduced exp gain on first clear. You do get lvl 3 of Red krugs scuttle. Feel free to try it out.
> [{quoted}](name=Davaken,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bkZpn7yI,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T18:21:32.038+0000) > > Nope, Krugs give more exp than other camps, even with the reduced exp gain on first clear. You do get lvl 3 of Red krugs scuttle. Feel free to try it out. I mean just look at any advanced post game graph. Junglers are ALWAYS ahead in exp by 3 min.
: Hey riot balance team about your latest nunu nerfs
> [{quoted}](name=Princess Nunu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aT0A3twE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-24T13:41:37.224+0000) > > wish i could insult you as hard as i can without getting banned when are they getting reverted? now that the gold funneling strat has been nerfed?not to mention they were extremely lazy nerfs,you could have done much more without gutting nunu like his w not give exp to the partner who kills the monster extremely lazy way of working Hm? What's a nunu?
: > [{quoted}](name=Davaken,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bkZpn7yI,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-24T13:22:39.223+0000) > > It makes sense for junglers to be able to 1v1 laners early, they have powerful temporary buffs and almost always all their cooldowns up. Besides, a lot of meta junglers rn are early game duelists so they should definitely be able to 1v1 sololaners. > > You could argue that some champions does this a little too easily, like Xin Zhao or Udyr. In that case I would agree, Riot could nerf their early damage, then maybe give them some lategame compensation buffs, just to make them less oppressive early game. It really doesnt make sense from a gameplay perspective, considering how insanely dependant laners are on actually being in the lane for creep exp and gold it gives a role that can only be contested by itself way too much power over the early game, and considering that most games dont even go over 20/25minutes it gives junglers insane amount of power over the game. Ganking lanes should be about turning a 1v1 into a 2v1 and thats why you win, instead of the jungler winning the engagement on his own.
> [{quoted}](name=thecakemix,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bkZpn7yI,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T13:39:58.146+0000) > > It really doesnt make sense from a gameplay perspective, considering how insanely dependant laners are on actually being in the lane for creep exp and gold it gives a role that can only be contested by itself way too much power over the early game, and considering that most games dont even go over 20/25minutes it gives junglers insane amount of power over the game. > > Ganking lanes should be about turning a 1v1 into a 2v1 and thats why you win, instead of the jungler winning the engagement on his own. Or the fact that in the current build in the game the meta junglers are literally the best at all stages of the game; Kindred, Graves, taliyah, and evelynn outscale most lane carries in terms of damage.
Davaken (EUW)
: So make junglers completely unable to gank after first clear? After the scuttle jungle nerfs? eh.
They can still gank, just not at 100% hp with double buffs and a level ahead :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Nerf Quinn.
NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN NERF QUINN
ChuShoe (NA)
: I haven't played league in a month, but I just watched a dunkey video from 3 years ago
> [{quoted}](name=ChuShoe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MW7vzIVI,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-23T04:43:44.892+0000) > > And I went from having an absolute disgust for the game, to actually wanting to play league of legends again. He actually looks like he's having fun and genuinely enjoying the game. It really reminded me of how I felt when I first started picking up the game in late 2016. So I went on Twitch to watch some more, and I immediately became disgusted with the game again when I saw that only 50,000 people were watching it, in 3rd place behind IRL. > > IN 3RD PLACE, BEHIND IRL > > Come on Riot, you used to dominate this stuff, "NOTHING COULD KILL LEAGUE", do you remember that? I remember, league was literally untouchable. Even when I didn't play league I understood the meme, why does it seem like it's now just hanging off the edge of a cliff praying that it's fingers won't slip. > > And believe me, if League loses in the long run to FORTNITE's battle royale (a gamemode with an expiration date just ticking down to minutes until people just up and get bored of the dumb trend) it will be embarrassing. Not just embarrassing, but, well, do you remember the Titanic? Yeah, like that. > > I understand it's an old game and it can't stay in the #1 spot forever, but I really think some changes that definitely drove me out of the game for good (Scuttler changes just for starters) are what's really driving other people away from this game. Maybe it's time to change direction in terms of game design, balance, and so on. > > but what do I know, I haven't even touched the game in a month. Yeah, and surprisingly enough in that version of the game he doesn't die in one shot to everything; it actually takes 10 seconds to kill something level 3 because damage wasn't yet absurd in the early game.
: No nerf to graves or quinn??? Also, list of champions to ban on patch 8.14
Also inb4 the junglers come in here autistically screeching about how their champions are balanced, because they always want to be the most important role in the game by a long shot forever! Their role became so important that mid laners starting taking fucking smite so that they could be a second jungler!
Rioter Comments
: "A fight loses its excitement if the first punch wins," Riot 2014.
> [{quoted}](name=Holgranth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=91VnRTqO,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-09T15:19:43.296+0000) > > Muh ethnically diverse slang phrase that implies brotherhood between individuals! > > What the hell happened? Seriously? Back in 2014 and 2015 we were removing DFG and trying to move away from one shots. > > 2017-2018 we make {{champion:142}} and crank damage through the roof with new masteries. Then refuse to even have a discussion about damage creep. This entire season is casual and pro play is 100% about landing that first punch. > > Ghostcrawler and Meddler and co. It is time to stop trying to make LCS "exciting" while destroying the foundations of the game. League of burst {{champion:104}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:81}} All champions listed wins if they have initiation, due to huge burst damage. What at the bottom tier of the game? {{champion:516}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:98}}
Azadethe (NA)
: https://champion.gg/champion/MasterYi/Jungle?league= This is Yi's ban rate in Plat + It's the #1 banned champ even there. If you want to get more picky, and Diamond +, https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/diamond/plus/champion/MasterYi/Jungle/ 30.9% Ban rate at Diamond + Even in Korea, where this game is a religion: https://lolalytics.com/ranked/kr/platinum/plus/champion/MasterYi/Jungle/ 32.7% Ban rate. WIn rate doesn't mean crap. People ban him because he has the #1 item agency in the game. If he gets to TWO items (including his jungle item), his Win rate goes straight to 52%. If he gets to THREE items he's over 60% win rate. In other words, there are two types of games Yi loses. 1) Games that run too short and he gets 100% shut out of his jungle 2) Games that run too long and a team can take advantage of one mistake and team push mid and end it In between, Yi is the king. He has the easiest kit to mop of high kill takedowns for large bounties, and usually several at once. Yi is one of the only champs in the game who can get a 6-7k Gold reward for one team fight..... because he's cleaning up while his team is dying, padding bounty gold that was already padded. People ban him frequently, even at high elos, because he has so much agency that if they risk blowing their kits to shut him down, they are sitting ducks for his team, and if they are team fighting, they don't have the skills to stop him when he enters late. ------------------------------------------------- Quinn is not a niche pick and is one of the highest performing champs in the game, and her kit is BASIC. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/diamond/plus/champion/Quinn/ rank 11 of all champions, 55% Win rate even among masters... Even her counters are barely beating her..... running at a 49.387 or so Loss rate on 4 champs. Her top players even in Challenger/Masters are pulling 80% Win rates. https://champion.gg/champion/Quinn/Top?league= #1 kills in top lane, #1 Top win rate, #3 in gold earned, and her play rate is up to 2%.
> [{quoted}](name=Azadethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aAqJNKZu,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T04:52:27.694+0000) > > https://champion.gg/champion/MasterYi/Jungle?league= > > This is Yi's ban rate in Plat + It's the #1 banned champ even there. > > If you want to get more picky, and Diamond +, > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/diamond/plus/champion/MasterYi/Jungle/ > > 30.9% Ban rate at Diamond + > > Even in Korea, where this game is a religion: > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/kr/platinum/plus/champion/MasterYi/Jungle/ > > 32.7% Ban rate. > > WIn rate doesn't mean crap. People ban him because he has the #1 item agency in the game. If he gets to TWO items (including his jungle item), his Win rate goes straight to 52%. If he gets to THREE items he's over 60% win rate. > > In other words, there are two types of games Yi loses. > > 1) Games that run too short and he gets 100% shut out of his jungle > 2) Games that run too long and a team can take advantage of one mistake and team push mid and end it > > In between, Yi is the king. He has the easiest kit to mop of high kill takedowns for large bounties, and usually several at once. Yi is one of the only champs in the game who can get a 6-7k Gold reward for one team fight..... because he's cleaning up while his team is dying, padding bounty gold that was already padded. > > People ban him frequently, even at high elos, because he has so much agency that if they risk blowing their kits to shut him down, they are sitting ducks for his team, and if they are team fighting, they don't have the skills to stop him when he enters late. > ------------------------------------------------- > Quinn is not a niche pick and is one of the highest performing champs in the game, and her kit is BASIC. > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/diamond/plus/champion/Quinn/ rank 11 of all champions, 55% Win rate even among masters... Even her counters are barely beating her..... running at a 49.387 or so Loss rate on 4 champs. > > Her top players even in Challenger/Masters are pulling 80% Win rates. > > https://champion.gg/champion/Quinn/Top?league= > > #1 kills in top lane, #1 Top win rate, #3 in gold earned, and her play rate is up to 2%. I ban him too, but it's not because yi is broken it's because funneling w/ taric yi is broken lol
: gank top > your adc gets camped > their adc 1 shots the whole game> defeat
> [{quoted}](name=BEST MEAT BALLS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=18NVVe2h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-06T16:48:42.906+0000) > > gank top > your adc gets camped > their adc 1 shots the whole game> defeat Adc doesn't matter at all. Only top matters. gank top, top tp to bot, then 4 man mid. Game is over, every time. No gank top and you're lucky to win, need to hold on to late (40 min+). Number of ganks top decides the outcome of the game.
Rioter Comments
Madsin25 (NA)
: Bro 3 of them are jglers. I wasn't trying to say you were wrong. You just have the wrong jglers listed. If it makes you feel any better taliyah jg is #9.
> [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aAqJNKZu,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-07-05T15:16:56.139+0000) > > Bro 3 of them are jglers. > > I wasn't trying to say you were wrong. You just have the wrong jglers listed. > > If it makes you feel any better taliyah jg is #9. I get what you're saying, if you go by win rate there are 8 junglers that need to be nerfed right now. But in my opinion the three junglers listed are the most pressing, as {{champion:163}} has a 52% win rate w/ a 10% play rate (by no means a niche pick), {{champion:104}} has a 52% win rate w/ a **17%** play rate (absolutely broken and the player base knows it), {{champion:28}} has a **53%** win rate w/ a 9% play rate. There are 8 junglers with over 50% win rates and decent play rates, because jungle literally decides every fucking game now because their ganks are so powerful.
Madsin25 (NA)
: The top 8 champs are as follows {{champion:497}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:107}} In that order.
> [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aAqJNKZu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-04T19:00:05.204+0000) > > The top 8 champs are as follows > > {{champion:497}} > {{champion:91}} > {{champion:145}} > {{champion:142}} > {{champion:164}} > {{champion:136}} > {{champion:76}} > {{champion:107}} > > In that order. Many of those champs aren't junglers.... I've already made a previous post about the most op champions. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/8Zu6UpKl-listing-op-champions-on-current-patch
: im curious as to how graves eve and taliyah are hyper mobile
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aAqJNKZu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-04T19:01:42.542+0000) > > im curious as to how graves eve and taliyah are hyper mobile Both eve and graves have a dash. I never said they were "hyper mobile"
Show more

yangus Beef

Level 181 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion