yashovam (NA)
: Prestige skins? And obtaining them?
But if riot sees this I will dare say, if they release an event where many players can achieve these skins for no money at all or for an easy grind and cheap cost it will be the uprising of many really betrayed feelings for those who did spend that much on these skins.
Rioter Comments
: So Plat player calls their teammate in a ranked game trash cause they're Silver
Diamond players consider plat pretty trash. so they pass it on and then the silver calls the Iron trash. its the ladder of the beautiful community. Also, **gold3** and up is elo heaven btw. but **plat v** is the most horrid elo hell.
: Got Banned for reporting intentionally feeding trollers and asking others to report them.
Personally, I think this reply is well formatted and decently right, however, I do feel anyone should be allowed to say whatever they want. everyone has text, and everyone has "Mute" I also think that a great addition to the game would be a tab in chat to let you know that someone has muted you. This takes away the power of the person who is trying to be toxic, while also allowing cases like this to be alright. Really there is no perfect line or system that can be applied to chat. At the end of the day, we have to make the system care less about chat because, in a perfect world, enemies should be fine hating each other, someone steals your lp?, steal theyre pride and make the win not so saticefying for them. this can be applied to your situation, we cant change the system as players per-se, but we can make very good comebacks or insults. sincerly.... the {{champion:17}} main.
Rioter Comments
: Dragonblade riven
hopefully, never, they had it rare. but then re-released it a million times, until it wasn't rare. not even a notion to the people who got it especially when it first appeared as "one time rare".
: > [{quoted}](name=yashovam,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IgTnGjci,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-21T08:49:09.154+0000) > > These are the people in ranked who just decide to be horribly toxic to their teammates. > so here i will list usernames. Well, no, that's not allowed on the forums and would surely be deleted. You have to hold yourself personally accountable though. You can either let yourself be subjected to intense toxicity of players, or you can use the mute feature immediately when you sense a hint of toxicity. I believe if you pursue the latter option you will have a more enjoyable time. {{sticker:sona-playing}}
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IgTnGjci,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-21T08:53:36.491+0000) > > Well, no, that's not allowed on the forums and would surely be deleted. > > You have to hold yourself personally accountable though. You can either let yourself be subjected to intense toxicity of players, or you can use the mute feature immediately when you sense a hint of toxicity. > > I believe if you pursue the latter option you will have a more enjoyable time. > > {{sticker:sona-playing}} i did mute. but i figured i could at least shame these people with screenshots.
Rioter Comments
: can you get banned for duo boosting
EASY BOOST TO Bronze 5!!! STARTING AT ONLY 3 EASY PAYMENTS OF 999.99!!!! _as seen on tv*_
Rioter Comments
: orrrr 1m mastery points lvl 8
> [{quoted}](name=The 1st Angel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xwEk126Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-27T14:56:39.735+0000) > > orrrr 1m mastery points lvl 8 actually yea that could also be good.
: so riot... i have never played ranked on my account right.... so i go 8 out of{{champion:67}} 10, 8 wins... 2 losses... and it gave me a placement of bronze 4, u need to fix your game because thats a really good placement. If i got all 10 wins, would i still be in bronze? no, i wouldn't so fix this ranked system its horrible, i think the game actually bugged and gave be a really low rank, please fix it and give me the real rank and if thats the real rank for going 8 and 2 in placements... i hope its fixed for season 8... ty comment back
> [{quoted}](name=flux pred,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=ATAf1aM3,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-09-25T23:41:12.043+0000) > > so riot... i have never played ranked on my account right.... so i go 8 out of{{champion:67}} 10, 8 wins... 2 losses... and it gave me a placement of bronze 4, u need to fix your game because thats a really good placement. If i got all 10 wins, would i still be in bronze? no, i wouldn't so fix this ranked system its horrible, i think the game actually bugged and gave be a really low rank, please fix it and give me the real rank and if thats the real rank for going 8 and 2 in placements... i hope its fixed for season 8... ty comment back ive never gotten anything below silver on any account when its the accounts very first placements, one way you can tell your mmr is if you look at the last few games look up the ranks of your teammates and enemies and the average of all the ranks you see should be about your mmr level. kills, cs. ,,,,,,this needs to be consistent. also you basically cant get any rank higher then 2 divisions below your curent. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SO BASICALLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY---------------------------------------------------------------V------------------------------------------------------------------- : lets say your gold3 you win 6/10 placements and consistently have positive KDA, your still going to be guaranteed gold5 at highest maybe its possible to get higher but likely be laced in silver1 if you dont win at least 6 games and get good average KDA>.
Rioter Comments
yashovam (NA)
: A real archer.
any constructive criticism or questions on why i used any specific damage number or animation time is welcome.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: TURBO MODE: The Data Behind Your Spell Spamming
this is cool, for example it is often wise to keep fiora w and not spam it since it has long cooldown. and this can be seen in the stats.
: You have no place here {{champion:92}} main XD
> [{quoted}](name=SilverX777,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ctEu1prT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-03T20:28:26.409+0000) > > You have no place here {{champion:92}} main XD Shush, you never saw anything.
: I'm absolutely, positively, 1200000% sure that there couldn't possibly be a single person on these boards that thinks like you. How ridiculous to even think that someone besides you wouldn't like it when teammates flame each other, right? Next time just make the title "I really want upvotes!!!"
> [{quoted}](name=DJColdCutz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8lvZA7QF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-02T22:03:55.599+0000) > > I'm absolutely, positively, 1200000% sure that there couldn't possibly be a single person on these boards that thinks like you. How ridiculous to even think that someone besides you wouldn't like it when teammates flame each other, right? > > Next time just make the title "I really want upvotes!!!" ? I am saying I DONT like teammates flaming but don't care about about team vs enemy fights, your sarcasm is really confusing.
: Thoughts Concerning Sona [EXPERIMENTAL CHANGES]
yashovam (NA)
: i believe in a game about....
: > slash art ;-)
> [{quoted}](name=Icestar1186,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=tLMEnaL9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-02T21:51:31.604+0000) > > ;-) Ikr my spelling op
: Small details can be changes easily in the PBE. I remember Syndra and Moon Goddess Diana got changes to their faces during their PBE cycle before going live.
> [{quoted}](name=lightdragoon88,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=tLMEnaL9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-02T21:41:49.537+0000) > > Small details can be changes easily in the PBE. I remember Syndra and Moon Goddess Diana got changes to their faces during their PBE cycle before going live. Ok well that's true , I won't pursue this further for now anyways, kinda glad you reminded me about that.
Rioter Comments
WOLFJOB (NA)
: Riot you need to take serious action against ping hackers.
I believe what makes it hard for riot do deal with someone hacking your game... Is that people who use programs like wtfast and killping, might have trouble with being mistakenly seen as a ping hacker. I don't know how to explain that but I believe I've had problems with this myself before also.
yashovam (NA)
: Dear riot, about taliyah.
It's not letting me post any pics... :/
: Might want to wait to see her actual splash/in game model before making suggestion.
> [{quoted}](name=lightdragoon88,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=tLMEnaL9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-02T21:27:24.148+0000) > > Might want to wait to see her actual splash/in game model before making suggestion. Yea, I gues I'm just exited and afraid that if I wait till they release it they won't want to change it after such a small detail.
Rioter Comments
: The problem: People would just sit back when they have a good score during a losing game to avoid LP loss. If I'm 4/1/5 by 15 minutes and the other two lanes lost, there is a good chance I can still carry the game because I'm fed. And I should try to. But if KDA counts towards your LP gain/loss, then I would instead sit back, avoid fighting, and do nothing while my team gets beaten down 5v4 and loses the game. Then I can finish the game 4/1/5 with lots of farm and avoid then LP loss, even though I was the biggest reason we couldn't make the comeback at 15 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=TheThundersRoar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jpaNEpni,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-14T09:12:00.415+0000) > > The problem: People would just sit back when they have a good score during a losing game to avoid LP loss. > > If I'm 4/1/5 by 15 minutes and the other two lanes lost, there is a good chance I can still carry the game because I'm fed. And I should try to. But if KDA counts towards your LP gain/loss, then I would instead sit back, avoid fighting, and do nothing while my team gets beaten down 5v4 and loses the game. > > Then I can finish the game 4/1/5 with lots of farm and avoid then LP loss, even though I was the biggest reason we couldn't make the comeback at 15 minutes. i did mention calculations on damage right? also diong decent isnt gonna be rewarded much at all if you loose, if you do well then you will actually gain like 10 lp on loss meaning 10,1,4
Raoul (EUW)
: So... are Fiora mains the new Riven Mains?
i am riven main and i agree lol.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'd prefer it if doom bots were made permanent, or a new game more were people were allowed to play with those mutations, it'd be fun, with all that OP shit flying around the map, especially ezreal's ult.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrkrvaldyr,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=kGzpvaTw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-07T13:12:26.670+0000) > > I'd prefer it if doom bots were made permanent, or a new game more were people were allowed to play with those mutations, it'd be fun, with all that OP shit flying around the map, especially ezreal's ult. Lol yea that sounds really cool I bet your exited for the rotational ques coming soon.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Derfel (NA)
: Who actually enjoys playing against Zed
Oh i ban zed every game i can i frekin hate that champ since end of se 5. {{champion:238}} OH BTW ANYONE TIRED OF 14 kills yi being able to 1v5 ? NERF HARD, THe scaling not the early game.
yashovam (NA)
: !!!please look and read.
Lol yea. It's not huge but it's just slightly depressing.
Rioter Comments
Skias (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zedex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nxEcenLh,comment-id=00b3,timestamp=2016-02-01T21:58:22.051+0000) > > You know, for all the whining and crying your post has in it, there is not one proposed change. > > > To anyone reading this, you seem to just hate everything about this game. My question is, did you really like the game in the first place? You literally nitpicked almost every single pre-season change. Every season the game changes drastically, and every season theres always a couple of patches of bandaids, w/e. And then theres always these threads, which get upvotes for some strange reason. Your posts are equally negative garbage with no suggestions.
> [{quoted}](name=Skias,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nxEcenLh,comment-id=00b30000,timestamp=2016-02-01T22:10:22.574+0000) > > Your posts are equally negative garbage with no suggestions. Lol rekt , bBut the point for me is that I do want some things ballanced better and I wish towers where stronger.
Zedex (NA)
: I'm not great by all means, but this guys list getting so many upvotes is just a sure sign the boards are full of shit players who's only improvements are their sentence structures for their complaints. Literally every time someone makes a thread like this, it gets ignored by anyone decent enough to accept a game with an ever shifting meta.
> [{quoted}](name=Zedex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nxEcenLh,comment-id=009600000000,timestamp=2016-02-01T21:49:38.719+0000) > > I'm not great by all means, but this guys list getting so many upvotes is just a sure sign the boards are full of shit players who's only improvements are their sentence structures for their complaints. > > Literally every time someone makes a thread like this, it gets ignored by anyone decent enough to accept a game with an ever shifting meta. DUDE did you read anything here or just pass through, cause there are some things like the rework I'm quite happy with but he has some good points , So at least make a sensible argument not just (insulting the entire chat room.
: I'm finding it harder and harder to stay interested in League in 6.2
I love league of legends and I honestly have kinda hated some changes in the new season, for example I like having every champ viable ,I hate seeing zed broken, and picked every game that it's not banned bring back yasou or zigs at least, I want some things to be ballanced a bit better, but I have to admit I love the reworks. Oh ya I play crit garen and find it easy to get fed after rushing warmogs xD. Also I know many would hate this but it would be cool if I didn't see vayne every rank game of my life , stop inspiring bronzies gosu .
Prirn (NA)
: Lvl up a smurf takes like 2 days have about 6 but honestly you want to get placed lower or else you will get stomped unless you are smurfing than you will stomp them.
> [{quoted}](name=Prirn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k9XkjU9G,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-30T06:03:25.983+0000) > > Lvl up a smurf takes like 2 days have about 6 but honestly you want to get placed lower or else you will get stomped unless you are smurfing than you will stomp them. Well if you aren't on smurf account and your anywhere below diamond this kinda is a let down ,the point is that I don't feel like there's a point to placements. Because I'll get the one below , so when I head home I'll hope it's changed but would save me time.
: Is this perma-ban for int. feeding justified?
I take almost every champ I like into mid lane, even fiora and it works, sometimes it doesent but the game is supossed to be fun, so I can say I'll support your argument, I think punishment for feeding in generally is evident because you simply get placed in lower elo.
yashovam (NA)
: !!!please look and read.
And I understand I may get comments saying to just "climb up if your good" but this is a big part of my excitement for this new ranked season.
Rioter Comments
: Looking for people to duo or if anyone got a team, am a sup main and S1
Silver v never play ranked in fact I'm still where placement put me. Plan to play ranked when the new Que updates come for rank teams. I main mid , with riven,alkali,Ahri,fiora and almost anything else that I find works. Ahri is my main in ranked. Besides mid I'll top/adc or rarely jg I go dou bit with my friends often with comps that are op but not meta, I'm sure I invented Lee adc xD
yashovam (NA)
: balance.
This isn't a place for any zed mains btw.
yashovam (NA)
: balance.
Well if I play zed and my ult does a pop for 4times the damage it's supposed to do, then you will be asking riot to fix it also. Your welcome to try and out play me in a zed vs anyone.
yashovam (NA)
: THE TRUE ENEMY OF YASUO (CHAMPION CONCEPT)
Yea I was trying to make it a blend between the two, but new mechanics or interesting kits are always better to have so I've tried to make a few differently working mechanics. Any new ideas that follow this description are welcome.
Rioter Comments
Show more

yashovam

Level 108 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion