: It's not even about her thiccness. Real problem is a missed oportuinity to show us new "meso-american" culture.
> [{quoted}](name=DoskoSięCzuję,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ViPBNiVk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-07T20:52:49.130+0000) > > It's not even about her thiccness. Real problem is a missed oportuinity to show us new "meso-american" culture. The thing is people are acting like shes going to be the only one and that its the end of the world if shes not designed a certain way which to be fair all outrage culture is like that, she is going to be apart of a new region in league, meaning riot will most likely expand on it in the future and further flesh it out, its just going to take time
: Her wig is ugly asf and they made her into everything they punished Akali for being.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ViPBNiVk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T20:39:54.935+0000) > > Her wig is ugly asf and they made her into everything they punished Akali for being. well i do admit something does feel off with her hair when ever i look at her.but i quickly got over it, but the others are just stupid
Rioter Comments
: Monthly Reminder That Twisted Treeline is a Stain on League of Legends
Riot needs to revert all the changes they made to it in the past bring back the old way how twisted treeline use to be played, and then update it off of those bases.. the Current version of twisted treeline is an eyesore.. but the older one use to be much better. if they did that i can see it being played more
: Is YOUR name OFFENSIVE???????
We should just add everything in the world to this list
Icecoon (NA)
: Banned for toxic name?
I guess riot needs to ban anything that has the word coon in it.. Even names with Raccoon in it Thus is the world we are going to.. Depressing no icecoon your name is not offencive.. People are just overly sensitive in this world, Hopefully riot doesnt follow the Wokeness of other companies and end up killing their product in the future, oh also riot should ban the OK symbol now while they still have a chance ;)
Zertryx (NA)
: The thing I wish this game did that other competative games do for ranked is a set of rotating maps. Starcraft for YEARS has always had rotating maps in ranked Overwatch does it CoD CS:GO Ect ... Riot a long time ago had shown art work for another 5v5 map but decided not to implement it because they were afraid it split the community, however I feel if BOTH maps were put into rotation and at the begging you could see what map you were about to play on it would allow for different champs to be used for different maps (you wouldnt even need to balance per specific map in this case, you would just have people play what ever) this would allow for different types of metas depending on map just like any other competitive game. Some maps Zerg / Terran and Toss all have different builds depending what map they on, same with OW they pick different characters base don map, LoL NEEDS that imho so if TT became a 5 player map as well and put into competitive then id be down Stop making these gimmicky custom games that they just get rid of anyways after a few weeks.
> [{quoted}](name=Zertryx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ya7Kmwqe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-10T21:22:09.276+0000) > > The thing I wish this game did that other competative games do for ranked is a set of rotating maps. > > Starcraft for YEARS has always had rotating maps in ranked > Overwatch does it > CoD > CS:GO > Ect ... > > Riot a long time ago had shown art work for another 5v5 map but decided not to implement it because they were afraid it split the community, however I feel if BOTH maps were put into rotation and at the begging you could see what map you were about to play on it would allow for different champs to be used for different maps (you wouldnt even need to balance per specific map in this case, you would just have people play what ever) this would allow for different types of metas depending on map just like any other competitive game. > > Some maps Zerg / Terran and Toss all have different builds depending what map they on, same with OW they pick different characters base don map, LoL NEEDS that imho so if TT became a 5 player map as well and put into competitive then id be down Stop making these gimmicky custom games that they just get rid of anyways after a few weeks. i hope they never do that .. for intance if they made ranked aram, ranked nexus blitz there would be many issues with it or if they made ranked with any super hard random elements, some people could say the randomness of the dragons in regular solo Q can be much at times
: if they updated it, yes. but they dont give any love to it. the same reason dominion slowly died. not enough balance changes.
> [{quoted}](name=IS2cc045cb42356,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ya7Kmwqe,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-11T02:27:03.531+0000) > > if they updated it, yes. but they dont give any love to it. the same reason dominion slowly died. not enough balance changes. yeah its sad they retired dominion i know people use to use it for their own things like hide and seek. in customs
: The toxicity of this community astounds me.
First question what caused you to be flamed? what where they saying, people sometime over exaggerate toxicity, ive once tried to give advice to someone and they took it as toxicity and flaming, Sadly the tribunal doesnt exist anymore.. i wish they returned it i find it better than the automated system.. even tho the automated system is faster its flawed sometimes ( plus i like feeling like i was a judge ;D the power ) and yeah the best thing to do is mute, dont engage and report them after game,
Rioter Comments
Colte (NA)
: because morgana skins dont sell as much as vayne and riven {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Last morg skin i ever bought was ghost bride, i mostly just use victorious morg
: :| At first I was thinking (Maybe he over exaggerating the nerfs and it isn't as bad as it seems) Q ap ratio 90% > 75%(Alright it was more used for the cc then it nuking the opponent, removes morgana mid entirely though ) Then I saw black shield change E Ap ratio 70% > 40% Now this shouldn't be changed, you're effectively also hurting both mid and support morgana with this change. This mean it will be so much easier to pop that black shield from some one. I don't support that nerf to her E. As for the q I don't play enough morgana to know how much that will effect her or not but it is a massive nerf.
the nerf to her Q would have been to much as well since they changed how morganas W works for Ws damage to start ramping up the targets hp needs to be lower, with the Q nerf W changes/nerf she would have lost all solo killing potential unless someone is stupid enough to just sit in her pool, and yeah the black shield 30% nerf was just stupid
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: well but said mage support needs to sacrifice a lot of his damage to actually destroy the shield black shield is one of the most powerful basic abilities in game and there's no good reason for it to have 70% ap scaling
But thats the point, sometimes to beat something you need to sacrifice something
: Because Q + Black shield = makes her ADC untouchable for most melee or champs that have mostly single target CC in their kits. And then she still has ultimate to ward off aggression on her team, actually happy that she finally gets a somewhat meaningful nerf given how much of a stranglehold she has on other support and melee champs, I can't even imagine how they thought Morgana required almost no work when they updated her.
ITs called Running magic damage to break the shield , a Support morg shield can easily be broken by an AP midlaner or high damage mage support.. Which is how you counter her, thus things like Sona, FIdd counter her
: Bingo. People forget these nerfs are kinda taking a shot at support Morgana as well, Black Shield is arguably the strongest shield spell in the game for how effective it is, and Dark Binding has such a long binding time that getting hit means, ya ded.
Yes and no. Keep in mind her shield still has drawbacks. it only protects against magic damage and CC, if the enemy picks a mage support it can deal with the Black shield easily
: Why is Morgana mid getting gutted? Why?
Because Riots balance team is Fucking stupid They would just rather nerf everything into the ground.. all they need to do is Revert the changes they made and then they dont need to Gut the rest of her kit. shes had no issues issues Before the update
: correct but iirc most of the passes cost about ~1350 RP, which is just about 10 USD worth of RP. you get that in addition to the event rewards + whatever you decide to buy with the remaining RP, with the skin tacked on top of it. that imo seems way more fair cause before i sincerily doubt it would be possible to buy a prestige skin before the end of the year of you only spend money moderately.
Justice im pretty sure the event passes have been about 1680 rp more or less 15$
: New ways to earn Prestige Points
Im still not a fan of the idea of the prestige points its been a terrible idea. and it does make them feel worse than they should be. tho i also think there should be a way to build up prestige points without spending money like how we get the free hextech chests but instead have it so by the end of the year if you have been playing constantly you can atleast unlock 1 prestige skin as long as you have been playing the game and it also wouldnt discredit people who bought the skin either since they would also be able to snag another prestige skin before they are retired
: Will “retired” prestige skins (kaisa) be available at some point via this? Or are we SOL
i hope shes not brought back since they plan to retire the other prestige skins at the end of the year. and technically kaisas was at the end of last year
Rioter Comments
: DO NOT BUFF KAYLE
it depends they might take some of the lategame power from her and shift it early game just so more people can play her.. you cant blind pick her into some champions because she will get utterly destroyed, tho i can say one thing thats gonna be hard to get use to its not being able to auto attack when you have your ulti up ;s
: The Good, The Bad, and the League: 2/28 - 3/6
ima skip captain marvel to many politics involved with the upbringing of it, tho i will watch the Adaptation of Alita battle angel.. tho ill probably check out the manga to it first
Ralykks (NA)
: Hey I’m just here offering an idea. What if they were to open a store type thing that you could buy old victorious skins but only for people gold and up? Or do you still like exlisivity of being from a specific season?
well the thing is how would you reward the people who earned it in that season? you cant do borders because borders are not valued enough as a reward, you cant do chromas because we already have those for each ranked que you hit gold in, the best bet would be a prestige skin.. thats like an evolved version of the victorious skin that only people who previously earned the skin in that season gets.. but then we loop back around.. people will start wanting that prestige victorious skin, i personally dont like hte idea of there being a shop for it. look at the prestige points that riots starting to do
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: I wonder if i'll get banned soon because 99% of the time i ban a support champion
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dXqcXrWZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-23T22:34:10.413+0000) > > I wonder if i'll get banned soon because 99% of the time i ban a support champion Probably.. i mean im a support player but i ban supports all the time as well
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Big Tick (EUW)
: REEEE IM YII I CAN SOLO BARON !!!
But i was in alpha ;) ;)
: Incomprehensibly disappointed we're not getting a Candy Kayn and Christmas Eve skin.
Yep tho we do know one thing.. Riot sure does want to milk those prestige skins super hard
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ΦβłîviΘη ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AwGfj7Jj,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-12-11T12:36:25.188+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> # upvote female kayn ;D
: So according to Riot Blaustoise, Zed's gonna be getting a mini update soon... but there's a twist
I need you to all go to blausts next Stream and tell him to stop being a bad yasuo player {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Anl0rian (NA)
: Does anyone else not like Lissandra's new passive?
yeah lissandras new passive is pretty good, compared to the old passive its alot better thats forsure, tho i feel like they will need to balance it a bit more once people get use to avoiding the ghosts maybe increase their movement speed scaling later on . it also fits her thematic very well..
Nuvak (NA)
: Grading System
No riot shouldnt remove the grading system from CS.. CS is also a requirement for a decent grade as it should be. CS is the Core part of league you cs to get gold and levels work on getting better cs over time some games you might not be able to get much cs due to how the game is going.. it will differ per game... The scoring system keeps is tracked on how well you do compared to others who played the champion in the same role..
: Good news : our wallets are safe , cheer up dude
Our wallets are not safe noor.. all they said is that Prestige aatrox wont be tied to a pass. that doesnt stop Riot from only making him unlockable through tokens with Orbs
Djstoves (NA)
: Chill Out Its a Game!
True everyone has their bad games but theres no way for one to really tell that.. unless someone sits there and watches your lane constantly ofc they wont know.. tho it depends per person... like it reminds me.. i had a game long time ago where we had a fiora vsing a jax and fiora gave up first blood.. god behind.. ignored going for cs and just kept trying to fight the jax.. not waiting for help or anything like that and just kept feeding.. people like that deserve to be reported
: Yeah! Different colored mumu flames would have been sick. I hope that give that skin a tad bit more love, however if the flames changed color, I think they'd have to raise the price.
it depends would it really be that hard to alter the flames color? let alone like for the special partner version of amumu they didnt even do something like that idk.. lets just hope Riot doesnt follow in the footsteps of the other companies lately to the Lynching corner
: Chromas and Prestige Skins
Prestige skins good in moderation, ways to unlock them are not good Either a pass to farm out tokens or by buying Orbs Maybe aatroxes will be tied to missions and be given for free which would be cool.. but in the long run in my eyes just predicting how Games like to go with the cashgrab Prestige skins will get annoying fast if they are made at every single event... what i personally would have seen is if riot took a break on prestige skins and went and looked at a few chromas... like say for instance Infernal amumu.. and his chromas.. i would have liked to see maybe them alter the color to the flames in all of his chromas
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=yeulx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qndltanK,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T22:17:37.656+0000) > > Ty ok so now its not going to have a pass so what does that mean.. it will most likely only be Available with ofc the Purchase of *blood moon orbs* since we all know thats going to be a thing. or maybe it will be a completely free skin unlocked through Mission like the ziggs skin.. but in general this is not good to have in league especially in a 3-4 month window to many if we constantly start to see prestige skins it will leave a bad taste with people --- hell maybe riot will join the Lynching squad of blizzard, Bethesda, and all of the other huge companies Yeah, it could always be something that's part of a mission but who knows. Though even if it were from those it's still not gonna be really easy to unlock since the Ziggs one was a shard and you still have to pay with Orange Essence. I still don't think it's terrible to have a few of them to get things going, as long as they do cut back after this it should be alright. We have like 46 Legendary skins and 5 Ultimate skins in the game, and people always want more of those things.. what's really wrong with another skin type getting some more made first? Even though they were said to be rare, nothing is every truly rare these days.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qndltanK,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T22:27:11.015+0000) > > Yeah, it could always be something that&#x27;s part of a mission but who knows. Though even if it were from those it&#x27;s still not gonna be really easy to unlock since the Ziggs one was a shard and you still have to pay with Orange Essence. > > I still don&#x27;t think it&#x27;s terrible to have a few of them to get things going, as long as they do cut back after this it should be alright. We have like 46 Legendary skins and 5 Ultimate skins in the game, and people always want more of those things.. what&#x27;s really wrong with another skin type getting some more made first? Even though they were said to be rare, nothing is every truly rare these days. yes but its like really in a 3-4 month span we already have 3 thats my main issue like im ok with akalis being right away since she is deserving of it.. like during the kda music videos she was the most popular character everyone liked i think aatrox could have been pushed bad atleast 3 months later like a march release and id be fine with it like im ok with alot of prestige skins.. but i dont want them to constantly be pumped out every single event
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=yeulx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qndltanK,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T22:11:19.398+0000) > > Where has it been confirmed at ? link plz.. Keep in mind riot can always change their mind Right [here](https://twitter.com/Mortdog/status/1070030166921859072?s=19). Hmm yes, but usually it's unlikely when it's been confirmed like this.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qndltanK,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T22:13:19.445+0000) > > Right [here](https://twitter.com/Mortdog/status/1070030166921859072?s=19). Hmm yes, but usually it&#x27;s unlikely when it&#x27;s been confirmed like this. Ty ok so now its not going to have a pass so what does that mean.. it will most likely only be Available with ofc the Purchase of *blood moon orbs* since we all know thats going to be a thing. or maybe it will be a completely free skin unlocked through Mission like the ziggs skin.. but in general this is not good to have in league especially in a 3-4 month window to many if we constantly start to see prestige skins it will leave a bad taste with people --- hell maybe riot will join the Lynching squad of blizzard, Bethesda, and all of the other huge companies
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=yeulx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qndltanK,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-12-04T22:06:39.974+0000) > > The prestige skins already lost their shine.. even tho its not confirmed its most likely Going to be for the event because guess what thats how riot works and as you seen already with moderator jikker you already know how i feel about it.. 3 Prestige skins within the course of what not even 3 months It is confirmed that there won't be an Event pass for Aatrox though.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qndltanK,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-04T22:09:54.788+0000) > > It is confirmed that there won&#x27;t be an Event pass for Aatrox though. yeah not a pass but maybe this time we will need to buy nothing but orbs The prestige skin will be nothing more than a Basic Cash grab like Hextech skins and basic loot boxes
Sukishoo (NA)
: I think YOU need to chill out. We've had a total of 3 of them. It's not like we've seen them every single patch. They are just getting started with them. They have to make at least a few of these skins to say they are rare rather than just having 0 and saying "ooo so rather!"
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qndltanK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-04T22:01:21.070+0000) > > I think YOU need to chill out. We&#x27;ve had a total of 3 of them. It&#x27;s not like we&#x27;ve seen them every single patch. They are just getting started with them. They have to make at least a few of these skins to say they are rare rather than just having 0 and saying &quot;ooo so rather!&quot; The prestige skins already lost their shine.. even tho its not confirmed its most likely Going to be for the event because guess what thats how riot works and as you seen already with moderator jikker you already know how i feel about it.. 3 Prestige skins within the course of what not even 3 months
: Do we really need Presige skins and golden chromas every 2 weeks ¿
Yeah its just becoming stupid now id rather not see anymore events for league if it means we dont have to see more golden chromas and prestige skins 2 is good for now let them settle for a bit maybe wait a few months before releasing another
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:83}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:19}} I don't have any memory of seeing any of these champs played in competitive. I know Karthus was featured in Season 1 and 2 but that was WAAAAAAAAAAAY back then. The rest of the champs I picked I have yet to see in an LCS VOD.
only if eve could but atleast she has a place in solo Q
: Daily reminder that Riot buffed other Keystones rather than nerfing Thunderlords Decree
yeah.. and as your point down below to thefour.. keep in mind they had already nerfed a majority of the keystones so people started running utility more
: I'm new haha.
Yeah both are decent mid laner tho akali will struggle with poke champions so she can often be played top, the reason why items are convoluted is because its riot (no offence to riot but they sometimes either go way to crazy or hardly make a peep) For ahri alot of people are using the glacial augment build.. but i personally dislike it i still prefer electrocute ahri, {{champion:103}} {{item:3285}} - Ludens echo {{item:3020}} - Sorc boots {{item:3165}} - Morellonomicon {{item:3089}} - Deathcap {{item:3157}} - zhonyas {{item:3135}} - Void staff...... ull commonly see on her {{champion:84}} {{item:3146}} - Gunblade, {{item:3157}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} or sometimes sometimes {{item:3100}} average games atm are 20-30 mins red buff and blue buffs are the jungle camps the Solo camp in all 4 quads of the jungle, if you want a challenge or to aspire to be better at league yes you should try to play ranked oneday.. but that should be once you feel comfortable with the champions you own *while also getting a decent champion pool for the roles you play* some say 2-3 champions you should have for each role you play Cloud 9 is pretty good.. tho i personally always support the teams in the other regions because NA teams kinda fail alot Also just dont mind people in league someone somewhere is always bound to get tilted flame yada yada but if they do get like that word of advice just mute them and dont respond and report them after game if they start harassing you... if you respond in negativity they can that that as a choice to report you and you may get punished Also welcome to league of legends.. enjoy the game have fun {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: You know, I can just feel/predict that Prestige K/DA Akali is going to go the same way as Kai'Sa
i agree hopefully riot doesnt - i personally had to play over 300 games to get my Prestige kaisa skin.. not having the tokens on a fixed rate was a bad move and just very exhausting let alone missions kind of suck for tokens let alone missions suck outside of direct rewards like icons its just a gimic now... or maybe hopefully the prestige skin wont be made at 2500 tokens because thats just bleh, let alone we had along time to farm for worlds tokens before the prestige skin came out.. and i think riot wont do that again.. since it is bad profit practice i mean why allow people to have a decent time grinding it over having people spend money on Orbs ;D idk i still feel a bit traumatized from playing league that much.. i feel like ive played more league in a month than i have last season
Rioter Comments
: If she can jungle that's probably where she'll end up.
> [{quoted}](name=Sèx Crazed Eve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MPbEbEmy,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-11-20T06:03:13.505+0000) > > If she can jungle that&#x27;s probably where she&#x27;ll end up. D: how dare you she does look like she has power in 3 roles which is cool.. hopefully riot keeps it like that or atleast jungle/mid.. i kinda got upset when i lost the ability to lane as evelynn when they did her rework ;s so i havnt been a fan of a champion being stuck in 1 role only
Show more

yeulx

Level 173 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion