Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 3
WELCOME BACK!!! We've missed you :)
Reav3 (NA)
: There will be 5 Champions on the poll with information about whats our goals for each VGU will be. The one with the highest amount of votes will be guaranteed for 2020, but that doesn't mean that others on the list won't happen as well
May I suggest that for the vote, instead of only letting everybody pick one champion, you should consider letting everybody vote for multiple champions. This way, the VGU that wins would be "this VGU would please the greatest amount of players", and not "this champion happens to have the loudest minority" (by splitting votes or something like that) Here's CGP Grey demonstrating why the alternative is better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orybDrUj4vA
: VFX Updates for Ashe, Blitzcrank, Caitlyn and Jax, plus an SFX Update for Renekton.
: RP update: Cost and refunds
How *much* 'bonus RP' will be given?
: Update on Yesterday's Capsule Pricing Error
What doesn't make sense to me is how one of the items was reverted, but the other one wasn't. I am well aware of how hard capsules would be to undo, but the principle behind these two reverts should be the same, regardless of effort. You either push through the work and revert both of them OR revert neither them and own up to your mistake of accidentally letting prestige points being bought individually.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 3
Whatever happened to the ability icon updates? I recall them being for Ahri and Amumu?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 23
OMG Feedback for who needs icon updates?! My time to shine. Tier 1 (Needs update ASAP) {{champion:45}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:24}} Tier 2 (Needs update, but sufficient) {{champion:80}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:102}} Tier 3 (Fine, but updated quality would be nice) {{champion:115}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:412}} Other (You guys updated one ability icon and forgot about the rest) {{champion:51}} (Updated Passive) {{champion:122}} (Updated Passive) {{champion:104}} (Updated Q)
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 19
YESSSS ICON UPDATES! I love when you guys update art.
: You sir, are a genius. Somebody make this guy: Riot z0402581
LOL I wish! Would be a dream come true.
: I actually want {{champion:41}} to get a new splash even tho he's really new, I mean you can't even see his freakin face and he just doesn't look as badass as he could, compare that to old GP's splash. But ye I do also think {{champion:20}} and {{champion:126}} could use one too!
Yea, I'm really hoping Jayce gets a new splash art, seeing as how he's from Piltover and has all that electricity flowing around him. Good news though, Nunu is gonna get a Sion/Yorick level VGU sometime, so we can expect new splashes for base and all the skins! Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/55ntgj/i_think_unu_is_seriously_outdated_and_outclassed/
GreenLore (EUW)
: I feel like putting {{champion:30}} splash art in the same category as {{champion:39}} and {{champion:5}} feels kinda weird considering that even though Karthus got the chinese version of his splash art,it is still a new splash that was done for his VU in 2013(in fact its just a slightly edited version of the updated splash),wheras Irelia and Xin use older chinese splash arts(and at least Irelias isn't on par with the other current splash arts)
Yea, you're right. I wasn't sure about {{champion:5}} and {{champion:39}} since their art is decent enough to be considered "updated" but not as much as the new champions. {{champion:30}} for sure is updated though. If possible, I'd like to see new Xin Zhao and Irelia splashes, but for now, their splashes are decent enough!
Rioter Comments
: Im slightly confused.. Wouldn't this make it possible for a diamond tier player to be playing with a bronze tier player?
Like I said, if he was in D2 for SoloQ and B4 for FlexQ, then that means he somehow plays at both a Diamond and a Bronze level. If he queues for both queues, that is the exact same as if he selected either JUST solo or JUST Flex (except it's faster). If he queued for just Flex Queue, he'd be paired with Bronze people because that's what he is in Flex Queue. By the same token, if he queues for just Solo Queue, he'd get paired with Diamond people because that's his rank in Solo Queue. So either way, he'd either be a Bronze Flex Queuer in a Diamond Solo tiered match OR a Diamond Solo Queuer in a Bronze Flex Queue. tl;dr - Yes. But that's because of the huge gap between this particular person's ranks.
: We'll probably just use the names players know: silver, gold, etc. and specify which queue you earned that rank, since you could have different ranks in each.
Man, but it'd be so much cooler if you had individual tier names per queue! You'd only have to say one word rather than two. It'd be even cooler if the solo queue was an element, and then Flex queue was a compound/alloy. (Since multiple elements make up compounds!) Solo/Duo: Copper, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Carbon*, Master, Challenger Flex Queue: Bronze, Steel, Electrum, Titanium, Diamond, Conquerer, Challenger I know Carbon is probably not a good equivalent for Diamond, but I couldn't think of anything else... And Diamond is made of carbon, so... And then people might complain that the bronze/silver/gold flow is gone, but bronze is made of copper! But that aside, having separate ladder names would be amazing! I hope you guys reconsider!
Atanchan (NA)
: I think the queues'll have separate ladders, so it'd be kind of weird to be able to just queue for whatever and have the possibility of either getting into a Bronze 4 game or a Diamond 2 game
The way I see it, if a person was in both Bronze 4 (let's say for Flex Queue) and Diamond 2 (for Solo/Duo Q), then the person would know completely well which one he'd go into if he chose either Solo or Flex. If the person really cared about having a Bronze game or a Diamond game, he could just choose which one he wants; if he doesn't care, then having him pick the fill option would fill in any needed holes in either queue, allowing for shorter queue times.
: Riot Pls: Ranked Pls - 2017 Season Ranked Changes
Just so I have this correct, Flex Queue can hold any number of people (premade 1 to 5), but Solo/Duo can only have 1 or 2? If this is the case, can you add an option for those soloers/duoers that don't care which queue they're in? Kind of like how we have primary/secondary role, but give us the option of choosing between Flex Queue, Solo/Duo Queue, and either. I think if you guys did this, queue times would drop for solo/duo queuers.
: Reading and understanding? He understood it perfectly. Either the OP is incompetent at making a point or the point is understood correctly. This change is not to punish leavers, or utilize the leaver buster system, which is what INTENTIONAL ABANDONMENT OF A GAME causes to happen. This is a totally seperate issue, so however much of a chauvinistic incompetent ass hat you want to be about it, the first post makes shit for sense. Maybe you're proof that people should comprehend English.
The OP was suggesting a scenario in which a jerk would prevent his teammates from accessing the /remake feature. In other words, the troll would decide he doesn't want to play (maybe his lane or champion was taken), and decided to go suicide before the 3 minute mark and then decide to AFK or quit, thus making everyone play until they lose or forfeit. The first bullet point suggests that the dc'd player can be dc'd OR AFK, so it is in no way limited to people who people who never connect. I would suggest that you understand other people's perspectives before writing such a vulgar and arrogant message. Nobody wants to listen to those kinds of people. :)
Shadòw (EUW)
: this comment and the fact that it got upvoted is the proof that ppl comment shit before actually reading things
Your comment and the fact that it got downvoted is proof that people comment before actually reading and understanding other people's comments.
: I'm sorry, but I cannot just not talk shit in a video game. I've been gaming for nearly 17 years, and I'm not going to change my behavior due to one of the many games I've played.
Then don't play the game. How hard of a concept is that? If you can't cuss in a game with a policy that prohibits cussing and toxicity, then you won't be allowed to play. Riot's not going to change their policy to match your lack of control of your words.
: > [{quoted}](name=z0402581,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=heAwQATF,comment-id=00020001000000010001000000000010,timestamp=2016-03-29T13:16:42.850+0000) > > Suggested order, with number of needed splash art updates following the champion: > Annie 7 > Miss Fortune 6 > Alistar 6 > Garen 6 > Twitch 5 > Sivir 5 > Sona 5 > Nasus 5 > Kassadin 4 > Gangplank 4 > Sion 4 > Maokai 4 > Morgana 4 > Renekton 4 > Heimerdinger 4 > Fiora 3 > Karthus 3 > Karma 3 Let me fix some of the champions: Annie 6 - If I remember correctly Reav3 mentioned somewhere that Goth Annie doesn't need an update Garen 5 - Steel Legion Garen is already on par with the current art style Nasus 4 - Infernal Nasus is already on par with the current art style Sona 4 - Group Splashes don't count Fiora 2 - I think Headmistress Fiora is fine as it is
Annie 7 - Since Goth was drawn before her VU, I think it could look better. Garen 4 - Dreadknight is also fine. Nasus 3 - Pharaoh is also fine Sona 4 - I was referencing Arcade Fiora 3 - It could look better, since Fiora got a major model change.
Reav3 (NA)
: For the record, these are all the champions that are on the list for skin splash reworks right now. In no particular order. Nidalee, Trundle, Tristana, Sion, Miss Fortune, Alistar, Kassadin, Gangplank, Twitch, Fiora, Karthas, Maokai, Karma, Garen, Morgana, Sivir, Sona, Annie, Renekton, Nasus & Heimerdinger
> [{quoted}](name=Reav3,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=heAwQATF,comment-id=0002000100000001000100000000,timestamp=2016-03-28T18:44:50.241+0000) > > For the record, these are all the champions that are on the list for skin splash reworks right now. In no particular order. > > Nidalee, Trundle, Tristana, Sion, Miss Fortune, Alistar, Kassadin, Gangplank, Twitch, Fiora, Karthas, Maokai, Karma, Garen, Morgana, Sivir, Sona, Annie, Renekton, Nasus & Heimerdinger Suggested order, with number of needed splash art updates following the champion: Annie 7 Miss Fortune 6 Alistar 6 Garen 6 Twitch 5 Sivir 5 Sona 5 Nasus 5 Kassadin 4 Gangplank 4 Sion 4 Maokai 4 Morgana 4 Renekton 4 Heimerdinger 4 Fiora 3 Karthus 3 Karma 3
: It’s time for March bundles!
Can we have championship kalista instead of BM Kalista, since BM kalista is already on sale this month, rito? ;-;
: uhm? thanks for proving my point more. i dont see what ur trying to prove. lawl
Hmm, I see that you not only lack counting skills, but also the capacity to extrapolate information from a subtle message. I simply dissed on the fact that you couldn't do basic subtraction.
Reav3 (NA)
: She could get some in the future. We are beginning work on some new icons for some of the Mages that are getting updated. Once we get through those we can discuss, depending on bandwidth, if there are some other champs we would want to get too.
These champions seriously need new icons. {{champion:24}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:19}}
: you mean 7 months ago? get over it lawl
June was 8 months ago. Perhaps you should "go over" your basic counting skills. :) Edit: Based on previous patterns, Riot normally waits 12 months minimum between a skin's sale. 8 months is very early, which is why I thought there was an error. Not to mention, all the skins came from the same month, which seems like more than a mere coincidence.
Töñy (NA)
: Can someone please explain to me if lunar wraith Caitlyn and radiant wukong will be on sale? Or they won't till next year? Please help I want to know before they go into the vault {{item:3070}}
Lunar wraith Caitlyn - no sale, since it's legacy. Radiant wukong - will have an early sale in some months, but will probably be on sale in 1.5 years
Gunpoint (NA)
: Riven's title is "Unforgiven." I like the High Noon skins and I'd like to see more of them. Cassiopeia also has a High Noon Skin, but it's not really called High Noon. Same theme though.
Well, actually Riven's title is the Exile, and Yasuo is the Unforgiven. But I wrote it wrong anyway (I go fix now)
Rioter Comments
: February sales schedule
Please tell me that there's been an error in compiling the list of skin sales. 14 of those skins were used in the June skin sale, which comes off as strange, seeing as how you have hundreds of more skins available for sale. June Skin schedule: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/june-sales-schedule
  Rioter Comments
: Gangplank returns and the event end draws near

z0402581

Level 141 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion