: Can't verify phone number for CLASH
your only chance is a support ticket to correct this issue.
: So, uh, why is someone allowed to destroy my time and I cannot say anything to him?
you can say whatever you want, just avoid violating the summoners code. I mean, you could say whatever you want, nobody will stop you (but it might result in a penalty). So, you are really not powerless. you're just not willing to take the required consequence to speak your mind inappropriately in a frustrating situation. aka melt snowflake
Barcid (NA)
: New accounts get assets on level up that old accounts don't get ever?
feel bad about league. It's a basic business policy. Look at gym memberships and cell phone providers. Always giving something to the "new person" while maintaining the status quo for the returning customer. It does go both ways, just not in this specific situation.
: Friendly Reminder: Players with <lvl2 honor don't get ranked rewards BUT can participate in events
another playing crying because of their honor level. sorry, not sorry. enjoy using your pocket more than your mouth for a little while.
UniSect (NA)
: I wasn't honor level 2 to get my season rewards?
lol yep it's enough. stupid choices get stupid prizes, in this case, nothing.
CyberPhobic (EUNE)
: Lmao can Ryze stop three shotting me with a tear of the goddess at level 3?
vs ryze top go sorc potion. he'll be out of mana after you use all 3 charges.
: Thoughts on Season 10 Map Changes
I think people are super soft complaining about the changes in the "color intensity" it's laughable honestly. but that is my personal opinion. With that being said, I do not see why it can't be a slider on the video tab in-game.
: Help getting S in sion
If you "feel like your doing things right" go with a full damage build. Tanks can cheese "S" scores by snowballing and building full damage. This AP Amumu player knows that from experience.
: Give Fizz Camouflage in River
not a huge fan of fizz, but I can't argue with this. However, it needs to come with a slight adjustment to his D.O.T.
Savras (NA)
: Suggestion: New matchmaking option called "Fill Minus"
I don't think it would be bad; however, I worry about how you would code that in a way that it wouldn't be abused. I could see at high elo (which I know is a small population) that a system like that could easily set up win-trading. but for us normal players, it would be cool to rank our roles so "our worst" or "least favorite" would be the "last chance autofill" then again, what do the numbers say? Would everyone just put "support" in the last spot? and not help the system at all?
: can we finally do something after rage quitters?
meanwhile, thousands of disgruntled players are writing support tickets about losing their honor right before seasons end. They sware it was only a one-time thing, and a small vocal part of the community here supports them. ROFL. it's fun to watch.
: I've been on my last checkpoint for honor lvl 2 a week now what do i do?
keep playing solo q aram and hope you clear the next honor update
: To all Potato User out there
end of the season time. when the 56k players and windows 95 users all get on to ruin your climb. :)
SiG DxD (EUNE)
: any reason why aurelion is visible in bushes?
make sense to me; however, if cho is bigger then the bush.. then maybe he should be visible too
: Twisted Treeline rewards only for those who played before announcement
PavLoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=zPity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EEXmgW8t,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-03T15:21:20.379+0000) > > but bro, you should reflect on the fact by mentally deciding to "share" these with other people that you have an unhealthy relationship with negative behavior and the internet. Like bro, your sharing your "not cool" behavior with the hope for "attention" in some fashion. BRO that's not like anything close to ok. You know, I did say I regretted saying these things and that I'm fully reformed right now, but eh, let's just ignore that fact and let's type a negative comment
> [{quoted}](name=PavLoo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EEXmgW8t,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-03T19:53:16.361+0000) > > You know, I did say I regretted saying these things and that I'm fully reformed right now, but eh, let's just ignore that fact and let's type a negative comment negative? not really, was going more for a self-reflective prompt. I'll give you negative. You're a cry-baby attention-seeking league player who wants some sort of attention for something that is meaningless and stupid. there.
Bay B (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m1qoPYua,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-03T19:04:49.003+0000) > > Yeah, others could have muted you; but know what? You could have muted them too and not even had to deal with the situation. Maybe they are playing still, but if you reported them then maybe they got a punishment. They are on their own punishment tracks, so it could have been a Chat Restriction. > > Simply taking away someones chat after they have been punished x times doesn't necessarily work. Some may statt using gameplay toxicity instead which is harder to confirm. But again, I didnt because I chose to participate and if they didnt mute me so did they. The difference is I got reported at the end and they didn't. Probably was just a duo/trio that all reported me.
> [{quoted}](name=Bay B,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m1qoPYua,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-03T19:10:26.751+0000) > > But again, I didnt because I chose to participate and if they didnt mute me so did they. The difference is I got reported at the end and they didn't. Probably was just a duo/trio that all reported me. how can you confirm that they did not receive a penalty at all?
: yes several times i bought the skin 2 days ago now and still nothing
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMorghan,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=fZEEEA95,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-03T16:21:54.465+0000) > > yes several times i bought the skin 2 days ago now and still nothing then i think a support ticket is probably your best option.
: [Client] Bought presteige skin but did not receive the skin bug
have you restarted your client? this is the number 1 fix to this issue.
PavLoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=zPity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EEXmgW8t,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:18:22.145+0000) > > clear ban for saying a phrase that is not allowed. > honestly, the rest of it isn't positive, but I wouldn't suspend you/issue a chat restriction. > just don't say the no no words > > p.s. read your initial post, "my banned eune account" you might take some time and reflect on and the value of gaming and your personal life. It seems like your walking a line of being unhealthy in your interactions with video games and the internet. bro i legit clarified I know what I said wrong and I just wanted to share the chat logs with you all
> [{quoted}](name=PavLoo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EEXmgW8t,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:19:50.119+0000) > > bro i legit clarified I know what I said wrong and I just wanted to share the chat logs with you all but bro, you should reflect on the fact by mentally deciding to "share" these with other people that you have an unhealthy relationship with negative behavior and the internet. Like bro, your sharing your "not cool" behavior with the hope for "attention" in some fashion. BRO that's not like anything close to ok.
PavLoo (NA)
: My 14-day suspension chat logs, enjoy
clear ban for saying a phrase that is not allowed. honestly, the rest of it isn't positive, but I wouldn't suspend you/issue a chat restriction. just don't say the no no words p.s. read your initial post, "my banned eune account" you might take some time and reflect on and the value of gaming and your personal life. It seems like your walking a line of being unhealthy in your interactions with video games and the internet.
ojersey (NA)
: How many skins do you own... November 2019
: i think the urf dragon is ruining the mode more then the catapult..but ya all the changes riot has done to the mode have completely ruined it. i wish they would released urf it as it was the first time it came out all those years ago.with no changes..
> [{quoted}](name=frackphoneverifi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZYrYrl5M,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-29T00:51:28.218+0000) > > i think the urf dragon is ruining the mode more then the catapult..but ya all the changes riot has done to the mode have completely ruined it. i wish they would released urf it as it was the first time it came out all those years ago.with no changes.. lol, can't mindlessly play in lane because after about 10 min, someone takes a buff and changes the game. I know crazy. Crazy what 75 gold can do for your team in URF, just put it in the pit and enjoy your normal urf game
: > [{quoted}](name=zPity,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4d7FL7iv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-27T21:18:30.734+0000) > > depending on the audience and demographic, professionalism changes. I'm more worried about her casting and I think she gives "macro-credit" to much detail in her broadcasts. I played baseball for 20 years, and to hear a caster/commentator say "he wanted to push that ball into the right-field between the second basemen and the fielder was just a joke (sometimes players at all levels are just trying to hit the ball). I think she talks about the "process" way too much to the point where it is tedious to watch. > > that's my 2 cents. I think for the eSports audience she is "professional" albeit a little "loud" for a broadcaster at the international world event. Ah man really? I mean I guess I could see where you're coming from. But the highly detailed analysis is my favorite part of esports. Even when I'm watching VODs I never skip champ select, cuz I love hearing the casters talk about the strategy and how the different champs work together and how the meta is evolving. And I love to learn and improve, not just play the game. So to hear someone with the benefit of hindsight critique players at the highest level...I mean what better source of learning can you have?
> [{quoted}](name=Whisper87,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4d7FL7iv,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-10-27T22:07:23.614+0000) > > Ah man really? I mean I guess I could see where you're coming from. But the highly detailed analysis is my favorite part of esports. Even when I'm watching VODs I never skip champ select, cuz I love hearing the casters talk about the strategy and how the different champs work together and how the meta is evolving. And I love to learn and improve, not just play the game. So to hear someone with the benefit of hindsight critique players at the highest level...I mean what better source of learning can you have? i always watch champ select too, i think it's great for her to talk about "the deep stuff" then, however, sometimes i want her to just cast the game. and not give out a 12 step thought process when i feel the players are maybe only thinking about two or three things at a time. (all macro wise)
: that female caster looks like she was released from prison a week ago
depending on the audience and demographic, professionalism changes. I'm more worried about her casting and I think she gives "macro-credit" to much detail in her broadcasts. I played baseball for 20 years, and to hear a caster/commentator say "he wanted to push that ball into the right-field between the second basemen and the fielder was just a joke (sometimes players at all levels are just trying to hit the ball). I think she talks about the "process" way too much to the point where it is tedious to watch. that's my 2 cents. I think for the eSports audience she is "professional" albeit a little "loud" for a broadcaster at the international world event.
: You aren't guaranteed a feedback report if someone gets punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=60j1Xmy3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T16:29:00.574+0000) > > You aren't guaranteed a feedback report if someone gets punished. I wish riot would write this in all caps for the ragers. might help them understand. in addition... you are responsible for your own behavior, stay cool and report him for int'ing/trolling, then laugh when you check his op.gg and he's banned.
: Victorious skin.
sucks to suck. they gave an exception last year and told the community to stop getting penalties. and here comes the excuses.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Help Wanted. Caculating LP Slant
in the defense of the author of this thread. some people like to run stats (even if there isn't an end product in mind). It's a puzzle
: Two Promo Loses One Game?
did you dodge? dodging in promos results in a loss. so don't dodge in champ select. this is fair
Zac x Me (NA)
: A nice Anniversary thing would have been
10 free days of loot just wasn't enough.
: I Quit.
when a person can't type /mute all or take a little banter. Sorry, you are being provoked by strangers in a game to the point of being out of control. Sir, I think you have some problems you need to address. Anyone who has done something competitively, you just have to learn to lose, or as an old wise man once told me, you don't lose, you learn. get over it.
: Pentakills
anyone who relies on spells i think makes it harder to get a penta cuz ultimately cool downs control the majority of your damage. if your goal is to get a penta, play a tristana or another adc that has the ability to dps and engage
: The New Ivern Buff is Wierd/Gitchy
looks like the classic "not enough room to fit" issue like with a blitz hook. so is it a glitch? i don't think so, but i wonder if they could do something to get some more consistency.
Skenna (OCE)
: Veigar Ult Hypocrisy
little snowflakes, banter, and toxicity are not the same things.
: I'm glad i tried to practice a champ in normals.... oh wait...
don't worry, keep losing normal games and your MMR for that queue will drop. Guess you shouldn't one-trick your favorite champ in normz so much.
: > [{quoted}](name=zPity,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uFELEmx7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-11T22:28:00.230+0000) > > lol. they want to track your every action to sell it in pretty giant microdata packs to advertisers. > > change your age to over 70 and if applicable your gender/ethnicity. I wonder what Madden ads you'll get. ROFL? *Old Spice ad swaps out for life insurance ad*
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uFELEmx7,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-11T22:32:20.669+0000) > > *Old Spice ad swaps out for life insurance ad* ROFL!
Jansuo (EUNE)
: Not Even As a Computer Science Graduate Can I Understand The Way The Remake System is Programmed
so it's really simple with one huge flaw (aesthetically). person has to be disconnected for a consecutive 90 seconds within the first 3 minutes. However, the flaw is you can't see a person "trying to actively connect" and as a result /remake doesn't activate. so when someone on a shitty connection or pc is "trying to connect to the game for 3-4 minutes or (longer if they have packet loss) remake doesn't activate and you get screwed. solution: require movement out of the fountain and the previous condition. if one of the two conditions are not met, /remake is triggered.
Cloud273 (NA)
: Remember when you didn't have to log into an account to play games?
lol. they want to track your every action to sell it in pretty giant microdata packs to advertisers. change your age to over 70 and if applicable your gender/ethnicity. I wonder what Madden ads you'll get. ROFL?
: Smurfing
Riot should not "ban smurfs" they need to simply add more "content" to encourage people to stay on their "main account" more rewards, more prestige. this new progression system (Eternals) might be great (if there was a free way to earn them) to encourage players to earn those accolades on their main accounts.
Rioter Comments
: Just gained 6 LP for being 5th place
nope, you must have had a game where the other players were a much higher elo than you. it's like a chess rating. so even though you were "in 5th place" you still got a small amount of LP (because your rating was so low compared to theirs)
: bruv what keeps happening im always stuck in the reconnect screen
: bruv what keeps happening im always stuck in the reconnect screen
bruh, it's not the game it's your connection probably packet loss.
bgt56 (NA)
: Game Not Launching / Don't make remakes losses
it is a problem on your end. are you running the client as admin? are you on a potato computer and need to update? when was the last time you rest your modem and router?
LEAFERA (EUNE)
: Mechanics that should be in the game
1) takes a ton of risk out of carry builds. build a gold star early game unit and then without sacrifice transfer all that power onto a draven (for example) 2) and undo button would be a great addition (5-second cap or no undo after next round starts) 3) nice ez feature, could be a drop-down menu in the corner 4) lol no. this would easily allow teams to funnel economic comps and would ruin the game
: Question about remake in diamond with premade
this is true. don't duo with someone who has a trash connection or shitbox pc if your diamond or above.
zPity (NA)
: anybody else's team missions missing?
maybe? wish when we paid for products and missions, they would keep us directly in the loop
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=zPity,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bGKzbE3p,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-23T15:46:57.977+0000) > > anti-capitalistic mindset proving ignorance once again. companies are allowed to make money using innovative strategies. are you paying a monthly subscription? > > go play another game, oh wait, that's to free market of me to suggest that > whine and complain about this one. What is your point here? Companies are allowed to buy the land of poor farmers for dimes and destroy the local ecosystem to feed you bananas. The more rampant capitalism is the more shit people's lives become. If we are forced to live under it I see no reason why we shouldn't criticize it.
> [{quoted}](name=NelsieLisnen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bGKzbE3p,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-23T16:25:00.976+0000) > > What is your point here? Companies are allowed to buy the land of poor farmers for dimes and destroy the local ecosystem to feed you bananas. The more rampant capitalism is the more shit people's lives become. If we are forced to live under it I see no reason why we shouldn't criticize it. free market systems "don't take land for dimes" they pay a fair price. Socialism/government control economies invent rules/laws to take land from people for free and then inefficiently grow bananas to give only to the ruling class. The point in my original post, which you didn't comprehend is simple... if you don't like Riot's marketing strategy then play a different game. Take your business elsewhere. But you won't, you just want to cry how you can't have everything even though you want it. sounds like you want to pay dimes for all of their product (and ruin Riot's ecosystem) to feed yourself bananas (soraka skins and all the other content that you feel you deserve by only paying dimes) scrub
Show more

zPity

Level 365 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion