: The Good, The Bad, and the League: 7/25 - 8/7
The Good, The Bad, and the League should be The Good, The Bad, and The Bad because its league
: Teamfight Tactics patch 9.16 notes
yordles buff need a rework, i put a great team together then the team gets its asses handed to them all because they cant hit a furball do to rng..... fun killing bs
Rioter Comments
reba042 (NA)
: 7
Źilla (NA)
: How do yall think about this Mash up?
currently {{champion:86}} wins the best "balanced" champion match up between the two
: did you know SRO video come from high gold to low plat elo....from a high diamond/master player YEA NO WONDER HE STOMPED
what you mean to say you or i can't do that?
: So they want to nerf overall shield duration...
not just assassins i find it very useful against any ap champion
N63 (NA)
: Why is Riot BUFFING Master Yi AGAIN?
it doesn't matter i ban him anyhow
: Wouldn't it be better if it just stopped catching the wrong people altogether? And maybe I did misread it. Happens sometimes. You can't tell me you haven't misread something occasionally. And you know, that's not always the case. They could also be glitching up or maybe having response issues of some kind. I remember glitching up big time during a match one time. Came at a real bad time, I'll tell you what.
> [{quoted}](name=BlackRocket4543,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hXzEAXvN,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-28T21:01:49.849+0000) > > Wouldn't it be better if it just stopped catching the wrong people altogether? And maybe I did misread it. Happens sometimes. You can't tell me you haven't misread something occasionally. And you know, that's not always the case. They could also be glitching up or maybe having response issues of some kind. I remember glitching up big time during a match one time. Came at a real bad time, I'll tell you what. the bot the game provides would kick in the character would still be doing something. even glitching the character would still be moving or trying to. yes i understand people misread and yes i have done that myself i wasn't telling you off i was only making what i was saying more clear.
: Well, that's on them. The player could very well just be trying to hold back enemy players trying to get through a lane that's otherwise completely unprotected. Someone has to do it. I mean, it's not like those minions are gonna do much on their own. And it's not like other players are gonna rush to your rescue very often, even if you do all that pinging. Also, that's not always the case. Sometimes a team wins even if one member doesn't do so well. I've seen it happen. Elsword is another PC game. It's a side-scrolling, platform jumping, dungeon crawler RPG. Gameplay's pretty solid, art style's pretty great, great music to go around, and it has a fine cast of characters. But, like a lot of PC games, it has some absurdities. Some items expire, meaning they'll disappear from your inventory on their own once time runs out. A fine example would be the promotion costumes, which you get whenever your character advances to a new job class. I wish you got to keep those because those costumes are shown in the characters' artworks.
> [{quoted}](name=BlackRocket4543,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hXzEAXvN,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-28T20:21:40.421+0000) > > Well, that's on them. The player could very well just be trying to hold back enemy players trying to get through a lane that's otherwise completely unprotected. Someone has to do it. I mean, it's not like those minions are gonna do much on their own. And it's not like other players are gonna rush to your rescue very often, even if you do all that pinging. Also, that's not always the case. Sometimes a team wins even if one member doesn't do so well. I've seen it happen. > > Elsword is another PC game. It's a side-scrolling, platform jumping, dungeon crawler RPG. Gameplay's pretty solid, art style's pretty great, great music to go around, and it has a fine cast of characters. But, like a lot of PC games, it has some absurdities. Some items expire, meaning they'll disappear from your inventory on their own once time runs out. A fine example would be the promotion costumes, which you get whenever your character advances to a new job class. I wish you got to keep those because those costumes are shown in the characters' artworks. so someone has to "stand" under tower and has to "take no action" while getting hit to death by the enemy team? i agree that the team can win if one person isn't doing well but you are miss reading my points the person in question that isn't doing well at least the one i'm pointing at isn't doing well because of a bad game but because they choose to, they choose to stand under tower they choose to take no action while getting hit to death by the enemy they choose to intentionally feed the enemy team. that is why your "feeding rule" exists to try and stop people who choose to ruin 4 other peoples games its just sometime unfortunate that it catches the wrong people.
: Nerf Irelia now
oh that reminds me has anyone else seen solorenektononly's most recent video he stomps a irelia with a maokai
: What's Elsword, then? But, seriously. Imagine if those other games really did have rules like that. If you're a PvP enthusiast, I don't think you would.
> [{quoted}](name=BlackRocket4543,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hXzEAXvN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-28T19:52:52.261+0000) > > What's Elsword, then? But, seriously. Imagine if those other games really did have rules like that. If you're a PvP enthusiast, I don't think you would. i never looked into see what Elsword is so i have no idea but in a team game you rely on your team to win together or lose together if you have one person standing under enemy tower taking no action as they are getting hit by enemys or as i said earlier "if you go in when you and everyone on your team knows you can't and shouldn't then die for doing so" the rest of the team is going to hate that person for doing so. as a favorite youtuber of mine once said these days it takes a team to win but it only takes one person for the whole team to lose.
Felbhu (NA)
: Most of my losses are from the "who cares, it's aram XD" excuse.
i like how in the edit he calls us trolls when he doesn't even try to defend himself....
: Why the Feeding Rule Needs To Be Removed
feeding rule? as far as i care if you go in when you and everyone on your team knows you can't and shouldn't then die for doing so your a feeder. also you just compared a moba to a card game.......
Felbhu (NA)
: Most of my losses are from the "who cares, it's aram XD" excuse.
its aram a sideshow game there is really no reason for it to exist as a main mode. there is no ranked or a pro scene for it, its just there as sort of a warm up or dick around mode. you don't really get anything for winning or losing at least nothing you wouldn't get from playing any of the other modes. so why would anyone care about aram?
R0XTAR (NA)
: Lux STILL unplayable
that sounds like a you problem buddy sorry about that
R0XTAR (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=zacktootall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lfvZZnT5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-05T01:25:22.608+0000) > > there are things i could say in opposition to this petition but i have been down this road before so im just going to downvote and say good day That's funny, because level 30 now is like level 13 in the good old days of season 3-5 before Riot fucked with the leveling system. I would like to know why this is a bad idea.
nope not doing it been down this road to many times not happening
Awf Meta (NA)
: TOO MUCH FUCKING DAMAGE
it would be nice if you specify what does to much damage
: Rumble or Riven?
if your newer to the game i would say rumble due to being less mechanical but if you have been in the game for a bit then go right on ahead eventually anyone who has stayed in the game will have every champ so why not
R0XTAR (NA)
: Petition to make fresh level 30's not play ranked in Silver Tier
there are things i could say in opposition to this petition but i have been down this road before so im just going to downvote and say good day
: IQ-test qualification to play ranked?
sounds like a good idea on paper but in execution of the idea has a high chance of failure i like the idea though
: Why is it Illegal to play fun champs top now?
that is more mechanics side then player side its just the buffs and nurfs that riot made to make us play the game they wanted it played its kind of a power play unfortunately.....
: > [{quoted}](name=zacktootall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lMuHpz1I,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-23T08:24:35.445+0000) > > why should i agree to let someone buy something that i wasted my time to get if you think that is a good move then you should uninstall and never return Why should people have to waste their time? If you think that is a good idea and is fun for any reason, you should uninstall and never return.
because so many others including my self already have and are more attached to the one account i have because of the hours i put into it. how is it fair to have someone pay pocket change to have a account leveled instantly when a lot of people again self included have spent that time on our accounts. there is no reason for this change you demand.
Onotori (NA)
: So, we reverted LeBitch...
i agree with the actual meaning of this post. how the hell is it healthy to be everywhere at once there are a bunch more like this too. im hoping that riot no long have just toxic players but toxic kits/champs too. i used to love this game now there is starting to become a void where that love was.
: Allow people to Purchase level 30 accounts.
why should i agree to let someone buy something that i wasted my time to get if you think that is a good move then you should uninstall and never return
: > [{quoted}](name=zacktootall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xys5yUAd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-13T22:22:35.625+0000) > > everything you just said is wrong you're wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xys5yUAd,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-13T22:29:53.687+0000) > > you're wrong. good luck with that
: Stop Looking For Clash Teams Here Please.
everything you just said is wrong
: Character updates, Who still needs them?
{{champion:56}} i want to love this guy but i just cant {{champion:62}} old but love-able kit but it really needs an update {{champion:9}} i feel like he is just a waste of code and waiting for the day riot finds the time to update him
Luralin (NA)
: I have zero respect for Zelda fans
i mean irl kids (unfortunately) kill adults with guns so yeah the tool changed but this sort of thing has happened irl many times through the course of history but doesn't tell us this if at all because we continue to polish these tragic points in the past until they are just hear-say. so lame-mans terms yes kids could and at some points did kill adults with swords
: Riot gets rid of entire game modes and nobody bats an eye.....ranked goes down for 10 minutes.....
hmm its almost like they wanted the ranked game mode to be a core part of the game....... OH WAIT........
: Sneaky has gone too far...
you just have bad taste
: When you think she's beautiful, but it's C9 Sneaky
god damn it and she even plays video games sneaky are you trying to tell us something
: Hi
: You wake up one day and you found yourself 5 again but all the knowledge and experience you have are
not basically brake my back in high school and get better grades maybe go through college(probably still wouldn't) stop buying yugioh sooner(link rules not fun)..... yeah i have regret........
Bultz (NA)
: There should be mana drain items
yes because i totally want more problems with mana...... no i actually don't please delete this before riot make this terrible idea a thing
: Stop Engaging, Supports. Your Jungler has an Imprtant Observation to Make.
this is the problem of all tanks with any engage/cc tool
: I wanted to know why is Irelia more popular than Kai'sa
i found the reactions to be the other way around nobody wanted to play irelia....
: Lux is one of the greatest designed champions, ever.
yay for skillshots......... if you count having that much range as skill.......
: do ppl still want "?" in all chat to be reportable
: do ppl still want "?" in all chat to be reportable
not when i do it on a semi-regular bases with all the strange plays and chats that happen in my games so no i don't want "?" in all chat to be reportable.
Kythers (NA)
: Upvote this thread if you are ok with riot overly sexualising champions
where do these idiots come from like holy hell learn that there is more to life then politics plz
: I like to think teemo shouldnt be perma'd from 1FA
then you see all the shrooms..........
: Is Irelia's W supposed to be for waveclear?
its a nice thought but no its supposed to be used for damage mitigation when your in any form of fight
: HOT NEW strategy for junglers...insider scoop on how you can be ahead of the game
tho its supposed to shit on the terribad junglers out there i find this funny as all hell ty op
: Whoever keeps downvoting all my posts
probably that signature tilting a taric main tho i dont know im not the one doing it
: So how is the new Irelia?
i dont know yet because morons keep banning her
: > [{quoted}](name=zacktootall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEy1eFwc,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-04T05:55:03.331+0000) > > im talking about here you the only one i dont give a damn about the idiots over there. > > i think you just tried to pull a "look a UFO" you're a pest, but yea in this post i'm the only one angry, but in the general forums i'm not, if you're too small minded to think my post is the only one that has my side of this on it then that's your fault for not thinking outside the box (aka my post)
> [{quoted}](name=TwTv Devildemoko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEy1eFwc,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-04T11:24:58.615+0000) > > you're a pest, but yea in this post i'm the only one angry, but in the general forums i'm not, if you're too small minded to think my post is the only one that has my side of this on it then that's your fault for not thinking outside the box (aka my post) its the only one here there for its the only one that matters
: > [{quoted}](name=zacktootall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEy1eFwc,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-04T05:55:03.331+0000) > > im talking about here you the only one i dont give a damn about the idiots over there. > > i think you just tried to pull a "look a UFO" you're a pest, but yea in this post i'm the only one angry, but in the general forums i'm not, if you're too small minded to think my post is the only one that has my side of this on it then that's your fault for not thinking outside the box (aka my post)
> [{quoted}](name=TwTv Devildemoko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEy1eFwc,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-04T11:24:58.615+0000) > > you're a pest, but yea in this post i'm the only one angry, but in the general forums i'm not, if you're too small minded to think my post is the only one that has my side of this on it then that's your fault for not thinking outside the box (aka my post) its the only one here there for its the only one that matters
: Is there even a point to buying a Switch right now?
go sit in the corner and think about what you just said everyone has an opinion but when it comes to this your just wrong
: > [{quoted}](name=zacktootall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEy1eFwc,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-04-04T04:47:49.962+0000) > > huh your the only one crying about it? look at forums, but if you say so.
> [{quoted}](name=TwTv Devildemoko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEy1eFwc,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-04T04:56:54.712+0000) > > look at forums, but if you say so. im talking about here you the only one i dont give a damn about the idiots over there. i think you just tried to pull a "look a UFO"
Show more

zacktootall

Level 114 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion