: @Riot, here are some Kayle buffs that would make her a champion before 11 lvl.
Honestly, her kit was perfectly fine before. Riot should've just changed her ult, but now she is pretty much useless. Can't poke at all like she used to.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ARAM should have bans
Nah. The fun is playing a champ you've never played and being complete random.
: The worlds event economy and feel of the whole worlds pass feels really bad.
It's a free game. They have to make money. They know that people will pay. They know they can make money. They don't care.
zark1989 (NA)
: Ranked is just a disaster at the end of the season
I just feel like Riot doesn't take note... 1) The number of games played + K/D/A + a whole bunch of other factors. I don't really care THAT much. But still, it's annoying.
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: Can't you do this with every champion? Ashe gets free Frozen Mallet, Hecarim gets free Phantom Dancer, Singed gets free ZZ rok Portal?
Twitch, Teemo, Singed all get Liandry's Torment.
: If Riot wants to add more strategic gameplay, add the dragon spawn order during pregame
Broporo (NA)
: I know it's been kind of stressful having to deal with these fps issues with no foreseeable fix being announced or anything. Some of those previous issues I've been told are still being looked into, but I know some players have also been having fps issues from the fancy Snowdown assets being used lately. I know it might seem like we're not paying much attention or doing much at the moment, but please do me a favor and double check your drivers first, then try a repair to make sure the files are working properly, and then check off the other steps in the [**FPS guide**](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-Troubleshooting). It may not fix everything, but doing these steps can help our techs narrow down what the problem *isn't* which can help them find the main source of the problem. After trying these steps, hit them up in a [**ticket**](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) with your game/network logs so they can walk you through some more in-depth troubleshooting and gather data about these fps issues.
> [{quoted}](name=Broporo,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=AoqBHh98,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-20T23:32:16.532+0000) > > please do me a favor and double check your drivers first, then try a repair to make sure the files are working properly, and then check off the other steps in the [**FPS guide**](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-Troubleshooting). It may not fix everything, but doing these steps can help our techs narrow down what the problem *isn't* which can help them find the main source of the problem. > It's sad that it is being assumed that most players have not already done these steps, and so Riot is just blaming the players. I even went as far as to completely wipe my hard drive. Everything. Like, it is a brand new computer now. The first program I downloaded, and ran was League and it still ran at about 40 FPS dropping to 20 at its worst. I've already posted the specs of my computer and I'm above the minimum requirements by quite a margin. We are simply asking for an update as paying (because lets be real, who hasn't paid for at LEAST one skin) customers and avid gamers. And we haven't received that. Not even a, "Hey we found this common denominator, doing this will help us further trouble shoot." I think with an issue as wide spread as this, we should definitely be kept in the loop. :D
King YRZ (NA)
: For those of you having issues with Fps Dropping on really good hardware go spam the windows Update Service everytime u launch the League Client update to the top performing Windows Update and Play Should fix all stutering.
These are very confusing instructions. Could you explain please?
zark1989 (NA)
: New computer in the works
I definitely appreciate all the input. Yeah portability is huge for me. And i've heard a lot of the larger laptops like the MSI ones you can actuallyy swap out graphics cards and what not. It's not easy by any means i've heard but it is doable. Also, I found another one that has the same specs, but it has the new intel i7-7700 processor, not the old one. :)
zark1989 (NA)
: New computer in the works
Yeah i'm not looking to play Half Life 3 or Overwatch. I only play League at home and then like Cid Meier and Age of Empires type games while i'm deployed. Thanks man!
Rioter Comments
Axerito (EUNE)
: The state of Soraka right now
I dominate with Soraka. Reasons Rito loves her... 1)She has the best dance in the game (apart from Nidalees pole dancing) 2)Her global healing ultrasound 3)Her Silence ALSO deals damage and its instant 4)She has a lot of skins The only thing I would like to see Riot change with her is her passive. The range on her passive is tiny and it makes it almost useless if you're trying to help someone. Other than that, I think she's great and i'm mastery 7 with her.
Riot JxE (NA)
: Update on Fps Issues in 7.22 and 7.23
So i'm running (trash hardware I know i'm in the process of convincing wife to let me get a new computer)... 2.5Ghz intel Core i5 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB 13.3in display And before the 7.22 update I was running at about 120FPS which was fine (not the best and I was on medium-high graphics) after 7.22 I have all my graphics set on low. The champions look like Mario from SNES. Minions look like Pac-Man ghosts and i'm running 30-60FPS. It jumps around between those FPS. I'm on a MAC. I don't know how else to help. I'm not a coder. Good luck. God Speed. Live long and prosper. I'll be back. Beam me up. (insert other pop culture farewell here)
: Client doesnt open on mac after patch
> [{quoted}](name=RUMBLE AND COKE,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=kjFHzBFK,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-06T21:02:13.001+0000) > > tried reinstalling everytime i try to open the game it just instantly closes after Hey man I have a Mac too and i've noticed something about the way League updates on a mac. Basically the icon sits in the task bar doing nothing right. Well, it used to include a little status bar on that icon but it doesn't anymore for some reason with the new client. Instead, as long as the icon is down there, and has the black dot underneath it its working its magic. Which sucks because you can't see it working and what not and have no estimation of its completion. But I usually just let it go (cue Frozen music) and it will load within like...20min tops.
: You could play league on a toaster and it would work. Find a laptop that works for your other needs and just download league for it. Sales should be solid with this upcoming cyber monday, so wait for those.
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ArGLbj66,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-20T15:49:34.924+0000) > > You could play league on a toaster and it would work. Find a laptop that works for your other needs and just download league for it. > > Sales should be solid with this upcoming cyber monday, so wait for those. Ive never really shopped on cyber Mondays. Are cyber Mondays better tham black friday? For electronics anyway?
: Ugh league on a laptop?
> [{quoted}](name=Pauuuul,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ArGLbj66,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-20T15:47:32.406+0000) > > Ugh league on a laptop? I know, I just don't want a desktop because I dont like being tied down. I like to take my laptop to friends houses and what not.
Rioter Comments
: Mac OS X Update causing FPS issues
Yeah I updated my mac to OSHighSierra and the same thing happened. FPS went to about 30-60 per game. Can't even play anymore until it's fixed. Or I sell my guitar and buy a new laptop. XD
Azwel (EUW)
: FPS drops in mid/late game for some reason after patch.
Yeah happening to me too with the latest 7.22 and macOS High Sierra update
: Quitting
I've noticed the playing ranked drastically reduces the number or trolls. There will still be some, but for the most part people in ranked are more chill.
Zohânn (EUW)
: FPS dropping 7.22
I didn't read any of that coding because i'm not a programmer, but i'm having the same issue. I got 7.22, and then my MAC updated to OSHighSierra, and my FPS is absolute TRASH. I'm running between, 30-65 per game. Please help!
: Riot, I love this idea with voting for Illaoi's next skin
I like the voting idea as well. While it is cool to be surprised with a new skin it's not all that cool to wait for a skin just to be disappointed. Voting for a champ to get a skin, and then voting for a skin would be a cool way to include the players. And like SpecterVonBaren said, it is a win-win situation.
: i posted this in the wrong board so lets do this again
Thats excessive dude. 2 chests and 2 keys? Maybe like a random skin fragment. Or some blue essence. But 2 chests and 2 keys nah. Aint gonna happen.
: Hope this will awnser your questions about the servers
And in case anyone is wondering what took them so long, they all had to watch the season finale of Game of Thrones. If you don't know what Game of Thrones is or just chose to not watch it, >uninstall League of Legends and never return. We don't need that kind of negativity here.
: servers back on! f u @poodlecorp!!!
I waited the 4 minutes, and now it says I have another hour to go. >wtf.jpg
: Hex-Tech Farming
I think its just to get people to either A) pay to get stuff so Riot can make money or B) people sell their soul and time into the game and lose their humanity. Either way, its a lose-lose for us. But we got some cool skins though. So I got that going for me.
: S- and S for supports...
I think the biggest factor into getting an S at all is not the number of kills you get, but your assists, lack of deaths, CS, and how many objectives (i.e. drag, towers) you get. Kills are not the most important factor in the game. I think everyone can agree that if you watch worlds they will end with like 10 kills per team, but everyone of us can agree we end with about 50 kills per game.
: Thresh's hook can actually pull people through narrow walls and hit people over a wall. Nautilus' hook specifically interacts with terrain, which is why he can't hook through it.
I just think his grab is too OP and kind of ridiculous. Riot had that update with the whole visibility thing. But like if a Blitzcrank blindly fires through a wall and happens to hit you I think thats ridiculous.
Rioter Comments

zark1989

Level 101 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion