Kai Guy (NA)
: I had a comment. Spooker responded. I responded to Spooker for the post you just quoted. You are a non factor in this. Where is your involvement here? Exactly what is it i am ignoring? what argument did i dodge? Are you as self centered of a poster that you think its others job to respond to each and every post you make regardless of who they reply to? Your comment was a reply to spooker… and also fairly positive it happened after i had posted my reply or during the time i was typing it out. So far in this thread there has been 1 comment from me to you. Commenting that going 2-12-2 on Riv is more then just a champion class. Correcting your claim that my statement was you "just play shaco" to accurately reflect my comment that was "mostly play shaco" Both are provable in your match history, so its not unsubstantiated claims on my end. Sharing 3 years of your discussion history. Look you want me to tear one of your zero proof arguments down? Fine. first up you Still don't understand burden of proof. Things are not magically true just because your the first one to say something. Your job when you make an argument or claim is to prove it. This is burden of proof. Here is a helpful [link ](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law)) describing the concept for you. If you think your immune to it then your being unreasonable. You see how i look to your match history to support my claim? See how i use facts? Try doing that more. You can totally request me to go over our previous interactions if you want me to prove that you did abandon conversations with me. It was my feeling that it would be time consuming and petty to hunt down individual threads from last year to support that comment. If you request it then i will do it. I finished that comment of by kindly providing you a step by step guide for how to never interact with me again as you seem to actively dislike having me comment in your threads. Just to be clear, my end goal is to make you look lacking in credibility to other posters to prevent them from engaging with you or taking you seriously. You don't seem to have any desire to be productive. Now as you seem to feel i failed to respond to your argument. At the moment your only replys to me are > oh look its the troll who doesnt answer any of the questions i pose. Just says i play shaco. Go away troll. You have no clue. And > You act so righteous. Defender of the forums. You still ignored everything i say. Everything you wrote just dodged the argument while you literally do the exact opposite of what you say. get real dude. Get off your high horse. Your opening post contains nothing but tilt and belongs in the rant section. The proof in your comment is shown in your game. In your game your 2-12-2 and made the least impact of every player in that game. So. Hey, i will take the time. I am happy to break any argument you want to present. Do it here, as a reply to this post. This one here with the Jinx face.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} If you don't provide proof with your comments i will point it out. Its honestly not my job to have to constantly prove things for/to you. you have to support your argument with evidence or its just a rant. Burden of proof is not on the 2nd person. Its when ever some one makes a claim they wish to present as true. I will also call you out for Anecdotal evidence, In case its not clear but using your personal experience for "Proof" for the rest of the game is a garbage argument. So go for it. What do you want me to not ignore? List it here. So far i provided both responces in this thread and addressed the opeining body. None of this is something i have dodged or evaded. Behold! I respond directly to things. I even use quote boxes. Break my expectations for you. Comment a reply, provide your argument, provide the proof for it. Or try to gaslight me more by claiming i wont and don't. Want it in bold? PLEASE SHARE ARGUMENT HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE IT ADRESSED BY ME. I am 100% happy to tear it down... as i have so many times before. Or do exactly what i expect. Call me a troll, say i don't respond to you or address you. or just dip on the conversation and make another 15+ threads whining about anything that doesn't go your way. On more time so that no one can ever read this and think i was unclear or ambiguous or set a incorrect expectation. Please Post to me as a reply to this comment your "argument". Show proof besides "i said so". I will respond Directly to it. The expectation for you should be crystal clear here. Fail burden of proof i will call it out. Fail by only using anecdotal evidence, i will call it out. I think this is about as clear as one can possibly get when setting expectations. So, Bottom left. Reply. Insert your argument. If its weak I will tear it apart. 0 proof and personal experience is weak. I think repeating this so many times is clear. So, your move.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TUaJsEEB,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T11:21:15.324+0000) > > I had a comment. Spooker responded. I responded to Spooker for the post you just quoted. You are a non factor in this. > > Where is your involvement here? Exactly what is it i am ignoring? what argument did i dodge? > > Are you as self centered of a poster that you think its others job to respond to each and every post you make regardless of who they reply to? Your comment was a reply to spooker… and also fairly positive it happened after i had posted my reply or during the time i was typing it out. > > So far in this thread there has been 1 comment from me to you. > Commenting that going 2-12-2 on Riv is more then just a champion class. > Correcting your claim that my statement was you "just play shaco" to accurately reflect my comment that was "mostly play shaco" Both are provable in your match history, so its not unsubstantiated claims on my end. > Sharing 3 years of your discussion history. > > Look you want me to tear one of your zero proof arguments down? Fine. first up you Still don't understand burden of proof. Things are not magically true just because your the first one to say something. Your job when you make an argument or claim is to prove it. This is burden of proof. Here is a helpful [link ](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law)) describing the concept for you. > If you think your immune to it then your being unreasonable. > > You see how i look to your match history to support my claim? See how i use facts? Try doing that more. > > You can totally request me to go over our previous interactions if you want me to prove that you did abandon conversations with me. It was my feeling that it would be time consuming and petty to hunt down individual threads from last year to support that comment. If you request it then i will do it. > I finished that comment of by kindly providing you a step by step guide for how to never interact with me again as you seem to actively dislike having me comment in your threads. > > Just to be clear, my end goal is to make you look lacking in credibility to other posters to prevent them from engaging with you or taking you seriously. You don't seem to have any desire to be productive. > > Now as you seem to feel i failed to respond to your argument. At the moment your only replys to me are > > And > You still ignored everything i say. Everything you wrote just dodged the argument while you literally do the exact opposite of what you say. get real dude. Get off your high horse. > > Your opening post contains nothing but tilt and belongs in the rant section. The proof in your comment is shown in your game. In your game your 2-12-2 and made the least impact of every player in that game. > > So. Hey, i will take the time. I am happy to break any argument you want to present. Do it here, as a reply to this post. This one here with the Jinx face.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > If you don't provide proof with your comments i will point it out. Its honestly not my job to have to constantly prove things for/to you. you have to support your argument with evidence or its just a rant. Burden of proof is not on the 2nd person. Its when ever some one makes a claim they wish to present as true. > > I will also call you out for Anecdotal evidence, In case its not clear but using your personal experience for "Proof" for the rest of the game is a garbage argument. > > So go for it. What do you want me to not ignore? List it here. So far i provided both responces in this thread and addressed the opeining body. None of this is something i have dodged or evaded. Behold! I respond directly to things. I even use quote boxes. > > Break my expectations for you. Comment a reply, provide your argument, provide the proof for it. > Or try to gaslight me more by claiming i wont and don't. Want it in bold? PLEASE SHARE ARGUMENT HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE IT ADRESSED BY ME. I am 100% happy to tear it down... as i have so many times before. > > Or do exactly what i expect. Call me a troll, say i don't respond to you or address you. or just dip on the conversation and make another 15+ threads whining about anything that doesn't go your way. > > On more time so that no one can ever read this and think i was unclear or ambiguous or set a incorrect expectation. > > Please Post to me as a reply to this comment your "argument". Show proof besides "i said so". I will respond Directly to it. The expectation for you should be crystal clear here. Fail burden of proof i will call it out. Fail by only using anecdotal evidence, i will call it out. I think this is about as clear as one can possibly get when setting expectations. So, Bottom left. Reply. Insert your argument. If its weak I will tear it apart. 0 proof and personal experience is weak. > > I think repeating this so many times is clear. So, your move. yet with all that typing you havent refuted one argument i made. good job.
Kai Guy (NA)
: I get called a Troll frequently when people have no counterarguments. Then usually flagged to moderators for harassment/spam. Some times, I am out of line so fair enough. Op is not really a Troll imo. Just selfishly assumes everything about the game should be centered around how they play. I don't have much sympathy for this attitude. its a Team game. You should consider comps. Plus there are consequences to having a low champion pool your skilled in. Always take things with a grain of salt. Glance at the history and let me know if you think I have been unfair. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/NA/zarxus1234?content_type=discussion. For me... I don't feel this kind of behavior adds anything to the community. So I make a point to Quell it.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TUaJsEEB,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-20T10:05:52.727+0000) > > I get called a Troll frequently when people have no counterarguments. Then usually flagged to moderators for harassment/spam. Some times, I am out of line so fair enough. > > Op is not really a Troll imo. Just selfishly assumes everything about the game should be centered around how they play. > > I don't have much sympathy for this attitude. its a Team game. You should consider comps. Plus there are consequences to having a low champion pool your skilled in. > > Always take things with a grain of salt. Glance at the history and let me know if you think I have been unfair. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/NA/zarxus1234?content_type=discussion. > > For me... I don't feel this kind of behavior adds anything to the community. So I make a point to Quell it. You act so righteous. Defender of the forums. You still ignored everything i say. Everything you wrote just dodged the argument while you literally do the exact opposite of what you say. get real dude. Get off your high horse.
: He just said that you complain a lot, which puts into perspective what your mentality is like. Kinda says a lot when you play Shaco Jungle and complain that Bruisers are overpowered because this one time something happened in my solo q game therefore an entire class is overpowered.
> [{quoted}](name=Spookerton,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TUaJsEEB,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T09:27:41.835+0000) > > He just said that you complain a lot, which puts into perspective what your mentality is like. > Kinda says a lot when you play Shaco Jungle and complain that Bruisers are overpowered because this one time something happened in my solo q game therefore an entire class is overpowered. ok lets go. Bruisers only class in the game that doesnt have 1v1. Bruisers snowball the hardest. Bruisers dominate in 3 lanes. more than every other roles. Bruisers have the best k/d in my games by far. The winning bruiser has won every game in my match history except one. Top of challenger dominated by bruiser mains. So at what point am i suppose to believe that bruisers are balanced. I state facts and evidence to support my claim. Yet not one person can refute them. What i want is a balance game.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Its zarxus. Been a long time but all this dude does is complain about anything he struggles vs. He still playing mostly {{champion:35}} and struggling to break 50% win rate?
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TUaJsEEB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T09:04:01.818+0000) > > Its zarxus. Been a long time but all this dude does is complain about anything he struggles vs. He still playing mostly {{champion:35}} and struggling to break 50% win rate? oh look its the troll who doesnt answer any of the questions i pose. Just says i play shaco. Go away troll. You have no clue.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What's the highest winrate a champion has ever had?
Release zyra had a 63% winrate. Her e would basically one shot you.
: "this is the worse balanced game i have ever played in my life...." then 1) why are you playing? 2) if you're playing stop complaning and learn and play the game like everyone else.
> [{quoted}](name=MagiKyubi27,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEs4z8qs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-16T07:01:43.952+0000) > > "this is the worse balanced game i have ever played in my life...." > > then > > 1) why are you playing? > 2) if you're playing stop complaning and learn the game like everyone else. 1. What if i like playing it? But alas if you look at my match history i don't play it that often only to check up and see if the games balance is better. but alas its not. 2. you didn't even read why the balance is so bad.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: So sick of the "CertainlyT sucks at champion design" bandwagon.
he does though. When his champions are a nightmare to balance extremely op or broken and extremely unfun to play against. Its an issue. Its every champion.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: They did not ban because the person picked it, but because they do not like playing with or against it. From their experience, their game fun would have been ruined either way. To be fair, if i didnt ban none all the time, i likely would just ban Yi as well for the same reasons. I have met very few decent Yi players that are both nice, and helpful in game. I might give them a chance if they select their champ before ban phase, but otherwise i will have it locked in within about 2 seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=Im Coming Senna,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eqOaRRyE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-07-12T11:26:08.149+0000) > > They did not ban because the person picked it, but because they do not like playing with or against it. > > From their experience, their game fun would have been ruined either way. > > To be fair, if i didnt ban none all the time, i likely would just ban Yi as well for the same reasons. I have met very few decent Yi players that are both nice, and helpful in game. I might give them a chance if they select their champ before ban phase, but otherwise i will have it locked in within about 2 seconds. It doesnt matter if you don't like playing against it. If your teammate highlights a champion you dont ban it. Its that simple. And the op acts like he did nothing wrong. Which i disagree with.
: "You banned my champ, so I throw the match = You Trolling"
You are kind of a douche if you ban someones prefer champion and in all honesty deserve to lose. I tend to agree more with the poppy and yi. After all its a game and you intentionally ruined someones fun.
: Is riot even attempting to reslove the ballence issues? no flame thread.
No they are not trying to balance the game. It is blatantly obvious.
: Why are these "I lost to X champ last game so I need to go make a worthless garbage shitpost on gameplay" posts not removed?
> [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KB5GlmGy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-11T19:54:23.477+0000) > > Why are these "I lost to X champ last game so I need to go make a worthless garbage shitpost on gameplay" posts not removed? Why is it every time someone mentions a champion being broken. There is always one of you. This champion isnt broken. Its just another shit post. Im very curious as to what your mind set is when you can't think for yourself.
: Why is no one complaining about Kayn?
I did because and i got downvoted to hell. I ban him every game. Very broken champion.
Rioter Comments
Perma CC (NA)
: BRUISERS ARENT BALANCED RIGHT NOW SOMEONE HAS TO SAY IT
I've been saying it for months but every time i say it i just get flamed oh well.
: Oh and don't say a single complaint about it or you lost just because you're toxic, if you ate their ace you would just win automatically because sunshine and rainbows wins games, not playing smart and trying your hardest!
> [{quoted}](name=velraptured,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GtEROAsc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-03T12:53:30.469+0000) > > Oh and don't say a single complaint about it or you lost just because you're toxic, if you ate their ace you would just win automatically because sunshine and rainbows wins games, not playing smart and trying your hardest! Lol at the fact the boards upvoted this comment. CONSIDERING THE FACT I WASNT EVEN TALKING ABOUT MU GAMES. Holy hell.
: Yea it's also a 'you need to be a better player' issue when those ADCs and Mages are on your team and the assassins/bruisers are on the enemy team and you lost in champ select just by HAVING those people on your team. Git gud bruh. Better jg wins.
> [{quoted}](name=velraptured,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GtEROAsc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-03T12:52:07.019+0000) > > Yea it's also a 'you need to be a better player' issue when those ADCs and Mages are on your team and the assassins/bruisers are on the enemy team and you lost in champ select just by HAVING those people on your team. Git gud bruh. Better jg wins. Lol i just played a game after i posted this. The mages on my team 5-25 completely useless. The taliah got fed. Useless. The kill yi 1v2'd the 13 kill shaco and the 9 kill akali. This game is beyond broken right now.
Rioter Comments
Madsin25 (NA)
: We are not in an AD assassin meta. We are in a BURST meta. Which AD assassins conveniently do really well.
> [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2Y5lYOEP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-01T15:10:26.293+0000) > > We are not in an AD assassin meta. We are in a BURST meta. Which AD assassins conveniently do really well. No.. if we were in a burst meta you would see mages doing well too. Considering they are mostly burst champions.
Kai Guy (NA)
: So here is the thing, You jump back and forth in Pro play streams and your experience. And for well over a year you have complained about bruisers being to strong. And its difficult to talk to you about this, because you hope from one to the other any time its convenient. I don't like hopping back and forward into previous conversations to much but in order to address my frustrations I think an example may be helpful to you to understand why I get irritated with you over this. Lets look at the time You got upset about GP nerfs, at a time where GP was making the most impact in higher elo and pro play as a top tier pick, and you argued other bruisers needed nerfs because of your personal history. When koggles was decimating folks, you laughed that he got nerfed for it and went on about how vaynes a much bigger issue.... because of the games you personally experience. I feel like your either twisting my words, or misunderstanding my intent a bit, what I said was "I see mages, I see supports, I see assassins, I see ADC, all in your last 10 games that did well." This was not to say ALL of them did well, or that Bruisers did badly. The point here is that I don't find it fair to devalue these players and their succus in the matches they played. They out preformed everybody else on their team with their role. They showed they have viability and impact, they deserve the proper credit for their impact on winning the game or contributions to team. Also I hate just using KD. I look at KDA, %, total team kills, damage to champions primarily and if its close I check Time line + Kill map. Impact on a match is so much more then just K to D. What i want to see is separation on your end for an argument about your personal experience and an argument about pro play/streamers. I hope you can understand why I feel they need to remain separate for they are not similar experiances and I don't think they should be treated as such. As you said "point you to outside streams where there **are no shaco players**" it makes for a bad conversation about shaco. Which is what I'm trying to have, because that's directly your game experience. When your making an argument you really need to stick to a start point, your start point in most posts is hey X happened to ME. This is what I try to address first when responding, and what that tend to look like is.. well your playing shaco and he is very weak vs X. I don't understand what you expect? If your really upset you have options to compensate, play a different champion, one who does well vs X. Now for the flaw your pointing out. I really disagree simply because of who your playing. My argument is the same in a bruiser, juggernaut, or tank meta. That if your a shaco main, Your going to have much lower impact vs your counters, this is true ALWAYS. No matter what the meta is anything your bad vs your bad vs. Your pick affects the outcome, If your Bruiser/tank lane wins. good, you don't have to help them you get to spend the entire game focusing on your champions strengths. Remember, Your a jungle, you need to impact lanes, You cant bring much impact vs your counters as shaco, his items, hit kit, it just does not permit this. The power spikes on him? Early game JIB quick clear usually needs to turn into a fast gank needs, one that needs to hit a squishy for FB claim for his team or for him to take a risk and cheese with a Jib invade. Much of his Mid games weak if he has no windows. I think its also fair to say that his clear can be brutal till you get {{item:3077}} if you make a mistake or get put behind from a teammate making a mistake that you pay for. I really feel that A Few bad ganks or rough invades, can completely knock a shaco out of a match. I mention specifically that your a shaco otp and this matters. Largely because of how unique he is as a champion. He is one of the more dramatic cases of Rock Paper scissors in the game, and that's fine IMO its part of his appeal. But you should have the expectation that your relying on any lane vs non squishy targets to hold down the fort early game and that the need to be able to potentially deal with the enemy jungle pressuring them. Now then Scissors for Bruisers? That's actually a Fantastic conversation to have, how ever im out of time. I will be back online in a few hours and lets talk about that. Thing is its going to have to be on a champion to champion baises because although a class can trend to be a counter to any 1 champion the individual matchups are gonna change. Eve is an assassin, she is a jungle, she does better vs bruisers then shaco how ever. Its inherent to her kit, her harder counters are not the same as shaco despite them both being assassin jungles. Becuase hey, Kit and items. A single champion being weak to a class is not inherently comparable for Class to class. Especially when its one like shaco who is so very lopsided in his matchups. So make me a list of either a subtype of bruiser/tank/juggernaut and the champs you want to talk about. and I will get back to you once im back online about what scissors looks like. Just be ready to keep in mind that a realistic expectation going into this is that not every champions gonna be as strong or weak vs something as shaco. He is a very unique champion, which is the point I keep trying to drive home. but seriously mate list me if you want I'm entirely happy to discuss counters I should only be out for an hour or two.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ee0bXtKF,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T20:14:50.162+0000) > > So here is the thing, You jump back and forth in Pro play streams and your experience. And for well over a year you have complained about bruisers being to strong. And its difficult to talk to you about this, because you hope from one to the other any time its convenient. I don't like hopping back and forward into previous conversations to much but in order to address my frustrations I think an example may be helpful to you to understand why I get irritated with you over this. Lets look at the time You got upset about GP nerfs, at a time where GP was making the most impact in higher elo and pro play as a top tier pick, and you argued other bruisers needed nerfs because of your personal history. When koggles was decimating folks, you laughed that he got nerfed for it and went on about how vaynes a much bigger issue.... because of the games you personally experience. > > I feel like your either twisting my words, or misunderstanding my intent a bit, what I said was "I see mages, I see supports, I see assassins, I see ADC, all in your last 10 games that did well." This was not to say ALL of them did well, or that Bruisers did badly. The point here is that I don't find it fair to devalue these players and their succus in the matches they played. They out preformed everybody else on their team with their role. They showed they have viability and impact, they deserve the proper credit for their impact on winning the game or contributions to team. > > Also I hate just using KD. I look at KDA, %, total team kills, damage to champions primarily and if its close I check Time line + Kill map. Impact on a match is so much more then just K to D. > > What i want to see is separation on your end for an argument about your personal experience and an argument about pro play/streamers. I hope you can understand why I feel they need to remain separate for they are not similar experiances and I don't think they should be treated as such. As you said "point you to outside streams where there **are no shaco players**" it makes for a bad conversation about shaco. Which is what I'm trying to have, because that's directly your game experience. > > When your making an argument you really need to stick to a start point, your start point in most posts is hey X happened to ME. This is what I try to address first when responding, and what that tend to look like is.. well your playing shaco and he is very weak vs X. I don't understand what you expect? If your really upset you have options to compensate, play a different champion, one who does well vs X. > > > Now for the flaw your pointing out. I really disagree simply because of who your playing. My argument is the same in a bruiser, juggernaut, or tank meta. That if your a shaco main, Your going to have much lower impact vs your counters, this is true ALWAYS. No matter what the meta is anything your bad vs your bad vs. Your pick affects the outcome, If your Bruiser/tank lane wins. good, you don't have to help them you get to spend the entire game focusing on your champions strengths. Remember, Your a jungle, you need to impact lanes, You cant bring much impact vs your counters as shaco, his items, hit kit, it just does not permit this. The power spikes on him? Early game JIB quick clear usually needs to turn into a fast gank needs, one that needs to hit a squishy for FB claim for his team or for him to take a risk and cheese with a Jib invade. Much of his Mid games weak if he has no windows. I think its also fair to say that his clear can be brutal till you get {{item:3077}} if you make a mistake or get put behind from a teammate making a mistake that you pay for. I really feel that A Few bad ganks or rough invades, can completely knock a shaco out of a match. > > I mention specifically that your a shaco otp and this matters. Largely because of how unique he is as a champion. He is one of the more dramatic cases of Rock Paper scissors in the game, and that's fine IMO its part of his appeal. But you should have the expectation that your relying on any lane vs non squishy targets to hold down the fort early game and that the need to be able to potentially deal with the enemy jungle pressuring them. > > Now then Scissors for Bruisers? That's actually a Fantastic conversation to have, how ever im out of time. I will be back online in a few hours and lets talk about that. Thing is its going to have to be on a champion to champion baises because although a class can trend to be a counter to any 1 champion the individual matchups are gonna change. Eve is an assassin, she is a jungle, she does better vs bruisers then shaco how ever. Its inherent to her kit, her harder counters are not the same as shaco despite them both being assassin jungles. Becuase hey, Kit and items. A single champion being weak to a class is not inherently comparable for Class to class. Especially when its one like shaco who is so very lopsided in his matchups. > > So make me a list of either a subtype of bruiser/tank/juggernaut and the champs you want to talk about. and I will get back to you once im back online about what scissors looks like. Just be ready to keep in mind that a realistic expectation going into this is that not every champions gonna be as strong or weak vs something as shaco. He is a very unique champion, which is the point I keep trying to drive home. > > but seriously mate list me if you want I'm entirely happy to discuss counters I should only be out for an hour or two. Like seriously? You say that i think bruisers are op because i only play shaco and that is the only perspective I know. Then I tell you outside sources of bruisers being too good. Then you say we are talking about shaco against bruisers. No we are talking about bruisers as a whole. The 4-14 karthus who did the most damage was more of a negative affect on that game than a positive. You need to look at games as whole to see what champs are good. Just because mages do well in 1 game and adc's did well in 1 game doesn't mean those classes as a whole are doing well. The mages in my games are doing putrid which is why I called you out on that. Aside from that you don't even deny that bruisers are op and I've shown you many times where bruisers are doing well. And as far as the KDA (Which i knew you would use as a cop out) isn't much better.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Shaco is inherently weak to bruisers and that you know by playing him you make the choice to be weak vs them. Every single time we argue, That's all I want to see, this is why im so zeroed in on it. You play shaco, shaco is weak to the bruiser class. Your going to do worse vs them. I cant seem to get a direct response acnologing this. You always deflect, pro play, streames, telling me im just a troll, or that I have not presented evidence, or you zero in on something I said specific and don't address it. I just want to hold you to answer that you get the pros and cons of shacos kit and have a good understanding of why he will do poorly vs Bruisers. This matters a lot becuase, the majority of your post, your start by your personal playing experience as the example. So it needs to be addressed that the majority of your personal playing experience is your a shaco OTP. Going to a pro play argument, talking about streamers, Those just don't represent YOUR games. And this is why I get so frusturated with you, your never give me an acknowledgment that you get the impact your decision to OTP makes in your games. The KD argument, again for me. KD is not how I measure impact and I expect bruisers to Always do well in games vs you. because your playing the role that's expected to influence lane and your going to be bad vs bruisers. A quick example look at the match your irelia carried, Garren still had a decent KD despite losing and her taking a solid lead. 12 kills garren, 5 of them are you. you had 7 deaths 5 of them are to garren. You can see how lopsided your deaths are to your counter? To me this implys he eather targeted you first, or you made risky attempts to kill him. Xin and Vi did well in KD. But l hands down feel its the talon and lulu should get the credit. Xin 8-5-11 53% 19,007 damage. Vi 12-6-4 9960 damage 44%, Talon 9-5-12 30,330 58% lulu 4-4-21 69% and thats with her adc being only 31% participation. Look the lulu did more damage to champions then you did, the Talon put up more damage then the xin and Vi combined. I don't like the KD measurement, assists matter, damage matters, CC matters, Participation matters. You put a very high value on KD and Gold. I look at more stats then that. And I get that the Xin was probably a nightmare for you once he started beating Ken in top. That's how ever exactly what I would expect in a game with shaco jungle. Your comp did not favor your pick, The matchup you have minimull impact to change went badly. And what I keep trying to convey is that's exactly the result you should expect and its just a consequence of your decision to play shaco. Also I don't get how your not giving the Morg the Mvp or Tali Mvp in those games for their teams. Hec did great in the morg game no question, but she still managed to be involved in more kills despite hec kits mobility, she also strongly out damaged everybody on her team. She should get the proper credit for playing well. Shaco is going to be weak to his counter. Bruisers are his counter. Regardless of if they are favored by a meta or eh in one the expectation should be that shaco is not going to enjoy dealing with a feed bruiser and as a jungler will have lower impact on a bruiser in lane then he will a squishy target. In your games, I expect to see the things your strong vs do worse. Like a squishy mage or adc? you should be making them die, and often times you do. so an argument that the thing your weak vs is strong, the things your strong vs are weak? Yea? Like... yea? I don't know what your expecting? The result is pretty clear, your gonna not kill the guys that fk ya up, the guys you can kill will die more. You would have a different experience with other champions thou and I just want to see that get addressed. Im not trying to say they cant carry games. They can, but so can other roles and classes. Im not saying bruisers are shit in the current meta, right now they are in a good spot. What I want to say is that there is a clear cause and effect in your games created by being a OTP. That regardless of the meta your going to have more issues with bruisers as a class then the average player and your claims are very extreme. It might be an exaggeration to make your points more dramatic, or it could be just out of frustration, but it does not represent the game state accurately and that bothers me when you present it as such. If bruisers where excessively OP, we would expect a team with more to do better, and this is not the case. They don't destroy every matchup, and a surplus of them is frequently a negative impact on balanced teamcomp. The game is more then just if your good vs a class, your team and the champions your complaining about their teammates still are relevant and should not be instantly dismissed with all their impact invalidated. Also dude, if your just going to respond with out giving me some acknowledgment that you get your pick is countered by bruisers and tanks. I will let you know in advance that its likely just going to dig in my heals and start ask as many times as it takes for you to give me acknowledgment you get your main is countered by the class and you should not expect to do well vs your counters and if your going to site your ingame experience as representative of the game you need to be clear to others that your ingame experience is 1 thing over and over. You should expect to do badly vs your counters. I don't mind more in-depth conversations, but when they just circle around and around and around I tend to resort to very short and blunt posts. Can you in good faith say that you think shaco is good vs tanks and bruisers? Do you think his kit was built for being strong vs them? Can you say in good conscious that he would be healthy to just become stronger vs them, with no trade off in his kit vs what he thrives at?
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ee0bXtKF,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T16:42:26.350+0000) > > Shaco is inherently weak to bruisers and that you know by playing him you make the choice to be weak vs them. Every single time we argue, That's all I want to see, this is why im so zeroed in on it. You play shaco, shaco is weak to the bruiser class. Your going to do worse vs them. I cant seem to get a direct response acnologing this. You always deflect, pro play, streames, telling me im just a troll, or that I have not presented evidence, or you zero in on something I said specific and don't address it. > > I just want to hold you to answer that you get the pros and cons of shacos kit and have a good understanding of why he will do poorly vs Bruisers. This matters a lot becuase, the majority of your post, your start by your personal playing experience as the example. So it needs to be addressed that the majority of your personal playing experience is your a shaco OTP. Going to a pro play argument, talking about streamers, Those just don't represent YOUR games. And this is why I get so frusturated with you, your never give me an acknowledgment that you get the impact your decision to OTP makes in your games. > > The KD argument, again for me. KD is not how I measure impact and I expect bruisers to Always do well in games vs you. because your playing the role that's expected to influence lane and your going to be bad vs bruisers. A quick example look at the match your irelia carried, Garren still had a decent KD despite losing and her taking a solid lead. 12 kills garren, 5 of them are you. you had 7 deaths 5 of them are to garren. You can see how lopsided your deaths are to your counter? To me this implys he eather targeted you first, or you made risky attempts to kill him. > > Xin and Vi did well in KD. But l hands down feel its the talon and lulu should get the credit. Xin 8-5-11 53% 19,007 damage. Vi 12-6-4 9960 damage 44%, Talon 9-5-12 30,330 58% lulu 4-4-21 69% and thats with her adc being only 31% participation. Look the lulu did more damage to champions then you did, the Talon put up more damage then the xin and Vi combined. > I don't like the KD measurement, assists matter, damage matters, CC matters, Participation matters. You put a very high value on KD and Gold. I look at more stats then that. > > And I get that the Xin was probably a nightmare for you once he started beating Ken in top. That's how ever exactly what I would expect in a game with shaco jungle. Your comp did not favor your pick, The matchup you have minimull impact to change went badly. And what I keep trying to convey is that's exactly the result you should expect and its just a consequence of your decision to play shaco. > > Also I don't get how your not giving the Morg the Mvp or Tali Mvp in those games for their teams. Hec did great in the morg game no question, but she still managed to be involved in more kills despite hec kits mobility, she also strongly out damaged everybody on her team. She should get the proper credit for playing well. > > > Shaco is going to be weak to his counter. Bruisers are his counter. Regardless of if they are favored by a meta or eh in one the expectation should be that shaco is not going to enjoy dealing with a feed bruiser and as a jungler will have lower impact on a bruiser in lane then he will a squishy target. In your games, I expect to see the things your strong vs do worse. Like a squishy mage or adc? you should be making them die, and often times you do. > > so an argument that the thing your weak vs is strong, the things your strong vs are weak? Yea? Like... yea? I don't know what your expecting? The result is pretty clear, your gonna not kill the guys that fk ya up, the guys you can kill will die more. You would have a different experience with other champions thou and I just want to see that get addressed. > > Im not trying to say they cant carry games. They can, but so can other roles and classes. Im not saying bruisers are shit in the current meta, right now they are in a good spot. > > What I want to say is that there is a clear cause and effect in your games created by being a OTP. That regardless of the meta your going to have more issues with bruisers as a class then the average player and your claims are very extreme. It might be an exaggeration to make your points more dramatic, or it could be just out of frustration, but it does not represent the game state accurately and that bothers me when you present it as such. > > If bruisers where excessively OP, we would expect a team with more to do better, and this is not the case. They don't destroy every matchup, and a surplus of them is frequently a negative impact on balanced teamcomp. > The game is more then just if your good vs a class, your team and the champions your complaining about their teammates still are relevant and should not be instantly dismissed with all their impact invalidated. > > Also dude, if your just going to respond with out giving me some acknowledgment that you get your pick is countered by bruisers and tanks. I will let you know in advance that its likely just going to dig in my heals and start ask as many times as it takes for you to give me acknowledgment you get your main is countered by the class and you should not expect to do well vs your counters and if your going to site your ingame experience as representative of the game you need to be clear to others that your ingame experience is 1 thing over and over. You should expect to do badly vs your counters. I don't mind more in-depth conversations, but when they just circle around and around and around I tend to resort to very short and blunt posts. > > Can you in good faith say that you think shaco is good vs tanks and bruisers? Do you think his kit was built for being strong vs them? Can you say in good conscious that he would be healthy to just become stronger vs them, with no trade off in his kit vs what he thrives at? Well obviously shaco is trash against bruisers and bad against tanks until he gets full build then he is decent. But that is why I point you to outside streams where there are no shaco players and the trends are the same. And on that subject you say bruisers beat assassins. What beats a bruisers? Wheres their rock to their scissors? And its not quantity of bruisers is quality of bruisers. The reason why the amount of bruisers doesn't matter is because 1 fed bruiser is > 3 non fed bruisers. K/D is relevant when you start to see trends. When bruisers are in more than 50% of the k/d than mages and adc... that represents a problem. When the K/D ratio is phenomenal compared to mages thats a tool you can use to gauge balance. When you mentioned that mages were doing well in my games...... I instantly thought no they aren't. Their trend for K/D in all the games show that. Me playing shaco doesn't cause the same trends in LCK and the challenger streams where I watch. Me playing shaco doesn't cause those stats to be so skewed. And here is the biggest flaw in your argument. Whether it is the bruiser on my team that is winning or the bruiser on the enemy team that is winning... that team is winning the game. There was no hard counter jungle on the darius game (2 games ago) where the darius on my team was able to 1v5. The same shit happened.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Politely, At the time I posted, your history started with 2 shaco game losses and the shy game win. Game 1. Loss, mvp enemy team is Talon or lulu. game 2. Loss. MVP is draven. You might have done better vs him then her this is expected on an assassin. he did the most for his team hands down. dudes sitting at 4 kills befor 5 min, better damage, participation. Game 3. Gp I completely agree with you on this game he looks to have made the most impact. Thing is others doing well on enemy team are not bruisers. Game 4. Your Fiora Destroyed them. Enemy had 2 bruisers thou, they still lost. Game 5. enemy again has more bruisers but lost, your irelia did well, as did ekko. Id give Ire the mvp at a glance. Game 6. Loss. I want to take a moment to say kudos because hands down looks like you where the MVP on your team despite the loss and that's a good # of kills mate. Wp. That being said, mvp? I got to give it to morg whos sitting at 77% participation as mid lane and highest damage. She really does look to be the most impact. Game 7. a win. Id give it to Yas or Rak running an off meta bot lane. I cant judge this one to well so lets just go with both as it was duo lane chees strat that worked very well. enemy team. mvp? Mage {{champion:163}} So an argument for bruiser can be made but its not like he had the entire team on his back, it was a good synergy lane that worked out. Not top lane bruiser. Game 8. **Your zed destroyed ** Hold the phone man that zed was 4.80:1 17/5/7 (62%) 36,822 damage to champion and 19k gold and your saying it was the aatrox who was 2.40:1 9/5/3 (31%) 25,314 gets credit for MVP for having 20k gold? That just seems like a really bad placement of what one should value on an matches impact. im just saying on paper I cant see why your giving aatrox cred. Zed did Fantastic, AAtrox is the one who did fine too. Game 9. Im gonna have to say it looks like the enemy yas won this for his team hands down. Game 10. Nothing stands out to the point im unwilling to make any assumptions. I checked time line and kill maps, Seems like your team as a whole just outplayed them. good work on barron into ace. Your Ren had gold but his participation was pretty weak, his damage was Eh. He did fine but honestly the lack of participation the super low assists, it feels like he did not want to group with you guys and I think that lack of teamwork shows up in how high the deaths got on you, brand, and Tf. No front line with all squishys would make that game harder. I cant in good conscious attempt to judge this one just on paper. But I can say that ren has literally 1 kill and 1 death that are not in top lane. I skipped the remake you had brand. So My objection is how your constantly treating your teammates like air, you don't acknowledge contributions you only seem to cherry pick examples that involve exclusively bruisers and their impact. So when I say your arguments have not merit, let me take a step back. Any argument that is going to constantly ignore the in game contributions of any teammates has no merit, you never seem to give credit to high impact players if they don't have Kills, you seem to just value KDA and Gold? I dislike this attitude, Good CC wins games, Good kill participation, good vision, putting up massive damage to enemys or objs. The way you post comes across like you think everbody else in the game besides you, or a bruiser, has 0 value. I don't like that, so I comment, And look, Its not my end goal to just annoy you, like dam mate that's not REALLY not my end goal. **All I want, the one thing I want to see from you is a simple acknowledgment of some logic relating to the game. You play shaco most of always. Shaco is weak vs bruisers. Shaco can be very strong vs squishys The jungle role is expected to bring influiance to lanes and their outcomes. Top lane is filled with targets that shaco is chronically weak vs, they are his counters. When your top lane loses, because its likely lost to a champion that counters yours, you will have a harder time making any impact. Other targets, when ahead, are still threatened by your champion and his kit. So on the flip side, when your top lane wins, you get to bring more impact on other lanes, the ones your going to do best vs as your kits stronger at dealing with them. ** That it, I just want you to be clear that you understand that. That this? Its just the game, You as a player making the choice to do {{champion:35}} are knowingly committing to his kit, and in doing so your committing to being weak to his kits counters for the benefit of what it does well vs. Your choice in selection = a choice on what's going to be impactfully that match. I just don't understand why I have gotten so much kickback from you over this. Why you constantly deflect to other topics, why you cant just be like, yea I know my champions weaker vs bruisers its the trade off I make when I decided to play him. Your not suffering in being unviable, your 50%+ win rate. your being an otp has gotten your mechanics up from being a bronze player to gold.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ee0bXtKF,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T08:24:24.667+0000) > > Politely, At the time I posted, your history started with 2 shaco game losses and the shy game win. > Game 1. Loss, mvp enemy team is Talon or lulu. > game 2. Loss. MVP is draven. You might have done better vs him then her this is expected on an assassin. he did the most for his team hands down. dudes sitting at 4 kills befor 5 min, better damage, participation. > Game 3. Gp I completely agree with you on this game he looks to have made the most impact. Thing is others doing well on enemy team are not bruisers. > Game 4. Your Fiora Destroyed them. Enemy had 2 bruisers thou, they still lost. > Game 5. enemy again has more bruisers but lost, your irelia did well, as did ekko. Id give Ire the mvp at a glance. > Game 6. Loss. I want to take a moment to say kudos because hands down looks like you where the MVP on your team despite the loss and that's a good # of kills mate. Wp. That being said, mvp? I got to give it to morg whos sitting at 77% participation as mid lane and highest damage. She really does look to be the most impact. > Game 7. a win. Id give it to Yas or Rak running an off meta bot lane. I cant judge this one to well so lets just go with both as it was duo lane chees strat that worked very well. enemy team. mvp? Mage {{champion:163}} > So an argument for bruiser can be made but its not like he had the entire team on his back, it was a good synergy lane that worked out. Not top lane bruiser. > Game 8. **Your zed destroyed > ** Hold the phone man that zed was 4.80:1 17/5/7 (62%) 36,822 damage to champion and 19k gold and your saying it was the aatrox who was 2.40:1 9/5/3 (31%) 25,314 gets credit for MVP for having 20k gold? That just seems like a really bad placement of what one should value on an matches impact. im just saying on paper I cant see why your giving aatrox cred. Zed did Fantastic, AAtrox is the one who did fine too. > > Game 9. Im gonna have to say it looks like the enemy yas won this for his team hands down. > > Game 10. Nothing stands out to the point im unwilling to make any assumptions. I checked time line and kill maps, Seems like your team as a whole just outplayed them. good work on barron into ace. Your Ren had gold but his participation was pretty weak, his damage was Eh. He did fine but honestly the lack of participation the super low assists, it feels like he did not want to group with you guys and I think that lack of teamwork shows up in how high the deaths got on you, brand, and Tf. No front line with all squishys would make that game harder. > > I cant in good conscious attempt to judge this one just on paper. But I can say that ren has literally 1 kill and 1 death that are not in top lane. > > I skipped the remake you had brand. > > So My objection is how your constantly treating your teammates like air, you don't acknowledge contributions you only seem to cherry pick examples that involve exclusively bruisers and their impact. > > So when I say your arguments have not merit, let me take a step back. Any argument that is going to constantly ignore the in game contributions of any teammates has no merit, you never seem to give credit to high impact players if they don't have Kills, you seem to just value KDA and Gold? I dislike this attitude, Good CC wins games, Good kill participation, good vision, putting up massive damage to enemys or objs. The way you post comes across like you think everbody else in the game besides you, or a bruiser, has 0 value. I don't like that, so I comment, > > And look, Its not my end goal to just annoy you, like dam mate that's not REALLY not my end goal. > > **All I want, the one thing I want to see from you is a simple acknowledgment of some logic relating to the game. > You play shaco most of always. > Shaco is weak vs bruisers. > Shaco can be very strong vs squishys > The jungle role is expected to bring influiance to lanes and their outcomes. > Top lane is filled with targets that shaco is chronically weak vs, they are his counters. > When your top lane loses, because its likely lost to a champion that counters yours, you will have a harder time making any impact. Other targets, when ahead, are still threatened by your champion and his kit. > So on the flip side, when your top lane wins, you get to bring more impact on other lanes, the ones your going to do best vs as your kits stronger at dealing with them. > ** > That it, I just want you to be clear that you understand that. That this? Its just the game, You as a player making the choice to do {{champion:35}} are knowingly committing to his kit, and in doing so your committing to being weak to his kits counters for the benefit of what it does well vs. Your choice in selection = a choice on what's going to be impactfully that match. > > > I just don't understand why I have gotten so much kickback from you over this. Why you constantly deflect to other topics, why you cant just be like, yea I know my champions weaker vs bruisers its the trade off I make when I decided to play him. > > Your not suffering in being unviable, your 50%+ win rate. your being an otp has gotten your mechanics up from being a bronze player to gold. Lets start I link my match history where i every game a bruiser has contributed and dominated. Your rebuttal is that a zed and a draven carried a game. And im suppose to be ok with that. Your other assessments of those games i disagree with. The game with talon and lulu the vi and xin dominated that game. And if you want to say the enemy mage was an mvp. That gives 1 to the assassin 1 to mage and 1 to adc. The rest bruisers. Which is why i have an issue with the game. But you are kind of agreeing with me. Fiora got fed so it didn't matter what the two other bruisers did. Here are the stats in my games. Kills to death. Bruisers are 302-240 ADCs are 116-113 Mages are 92-158 (so when you say mages are doing fine in my games when they are getting absolutely decimated you can see why i have a huge issue with that?) Bruiser total is 543. Mages and Adc's are 479. Im seeing more bruisers than adc's and mages put together in these games. Assassins are trending more towards bruiser status... but as we already established bruisers beat assassins. If you want to say assassins are overpowered i won't argue with that... but bruisers are better. If bruisers got nerfed assassins would dominate this game like bruisers are now. I just don't see how you can say that this game is balanced and i shouldn't have an issue with it right now. Bruisers are performing phenomenal and mages are beyond pathetic. And it's not because i play shaco. You can watch pro play or streams and you will see the same trends.
Kai Guy (NA)
: I refuted you in several threads that you walked away from and refused to respond to me. Just like your games i can have a reasonable guess for the result. Step 1. you will accuse me of trolling you. 2. your going to claim I did not ever manage to refute your points or have failed to back myself up. 3. In a prolonged conversation when your tired of me calling you out and disputing your points, you just walk away. Im gonna just keep making the point as simple as I can because long disccusions with you have been proven to go nowhere and you never can address a really simple fact. You mostly play shaco, you constantly complain about shaco counters, you ask for nerfs to them or buffs to others, you give 0 consideration to the experience of others, any thing shaco is good vs is not a problem and folks are bad if they cant deal with it. > You can go to my [match history](http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=zarxus1234) and see bruisers have dominated Your match history just proves my point that you frequently play 1 dam thing and then bitch about its counters. I see mages, I see supports, I see assassins, I see ADC, all in your last 10 games that did well. But lets dismiss them all and just say bruisers dominated, yea.... that's... accurate. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} You do the same shit, all the time. you get the same result, all the time. you don't stop to think hey it might be my pick? It might be how I play? And fuck man its not like your doing badly in games despite how your posting. 3 to 1 kda 52% win rate 100+ games. Your a poster, who is always salty and constantly dishonest with other players. Begging for buffs for the 1 thing you do well, demanding nerfs for the counter to your pick, one more your not even suffering. 50%+ win rate, solid kda. You STILL don't understand why I call you out when your complaining? How many complaints have you made over playing into something your champion is bad vs. How many freaking times are you begging for buffs to your 1 playstyle vs its counters and act like its the games fault and you deserve to do well vs everythingThis is you over [the years](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/NA/zarxus1234?content_type=discussion). ? This is all shit you have said man. "10 kill shaco loses 1v1 to a 4 kill gragas explain that to me forums?" Im a 10 kill shaco, and i cant 1 shot the ahri who was at 50% health with ignite. Clap Clap Clap excellent job riot. Oh im a 5 kill shaco the jax at 10% 1v1'd me. Amazing balance and game play. When are the Shaco Buffs?!?!?!!?!!?!!?!!!?" "so when you (riot) say dumb shit like shacos early game is strong. Its clear as to why this games balance is utter trash. Because you have no clue." "winner of toplane has won 18/21 games...... " "GP is one of the few top laners that if they get ahead don't 1v5 the game. He is gankable when he gets ahead unlike most top laners. Yet camille, fiora, akali nothing. These champions are dominating the game. There are so much better than gp. Just because the lcs has a no rush 45 min right now.... doesn't mean that all the champs that scale are op right now. "its k the 0 kill illaoi 2v1'd " "I can totally see how top lane is the weakest lane when they can almost 1v5 games with feeding teammates. No other lane has champs that 1v5 because they get 1 kill in lane. Leaps and bounds the most impactful lane in the game." Darius sitting at 10% health gains health in that fight. You are right shaco is the over powered champion. This game is such a fucking joke.' "When shyv is level 6 with half health im shaco level 6 with full health and ignite. She kills me and is sitting at 40% health. "the top lane champion 1v5'd the game. The enemy maokai did everything. Took all the damage. Provided all the cc and did all the damage. Top lane wins. Thats what the game is. How is it in 6 months you haven't done anything" "When the 1 kill jax beats the 8 kill shaco.... I should just concede that he played better than me. Because it can't have anything to do with balance no way. "its not just that games. its this game im playing. urgot top won. Nothing i can do about it. I do 0 damage to him. He one shots me. The game before that. Yasuo, ww and the other buiser were 1v3ing us. Its so dumb. It takes 4 people to kill urgot."" I don't like how you post, I find low to no merit in your posts, Im going to be open with you over this. Its not Me trying to troll you, I don't think you bring any value to any discussions on the boards and until you change that expect to see me pop up and constantly point out that if you do the same thing every dam game your going to run into the same problems every dam game. It is really that simple.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ee0bXtKF,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T21:00:09.329+0000) > > I refuted you in several threads that you walked away from and refused to respond to me. Just like your games i can have a reasonable guess for the result. Step 1. you will accuse me of trolling you. 2. your going to claim I did not ever manage to refute your points or have failed to back myself up. 3. In a prolonged conversation when your tired of me calling you out and disputing your points, you just walk away. > > Im gonna just keep making the point as simple as I can because long disccusions with you have been proven to go nowhere and you never can address a really simple fact. You mostly play shaco, you constantly complain about shaco counters, you ask for nerfs to them or buffs to others, you give 0 consideration to the experience of others, any thing shaco is good vs is not a problem and folks are bad if they cant deal with it. > > Your match history just proves my point that you frequently play 1 dam thing and then bitch about its counters. I see mages, I see supports, I see assassins, I see ADC, all in your last 10 games that did well. But lets dismiss them all and just say bruisers dominated, yea.... that's... accurate. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > You do the same shit, all the time. you get the same result, all the time. you don't stop to think hey it might be my pick? It might be how I play? And fuck man its not like your doing badly in games despite how your posting. 3 to 1 kda 52% win rate 100+ games. > > Your a poster, who is always salty and constantly dishonest with other players. Begging for buffs for the 1 thing you do well, demanding nerfs for the counter to your pick, one more your not even suffering. 50%+ win rate, solid kda. > > You STILL don't understand why I call you out when your complaining? How many complaints have you made over playing into something your champion is bad vs. How many freaking times are you begging for buffs to your 1 playstyle vs its counters and act like its the games fault and you deserve to do well vs everythingThis is you over [the years](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/NA/zarxus1234?content_type=discussion). ? This is all shit you have said man. > > "10 kill shaco loses 1v1 to a 4 kill gragas explain that to me forums?" > Im a 10 kill shaco, and i cant 1 shot the ahri who was at 50% health with ignite. Clap Clap Clap excellent job riot. > Oh im a 5 kill shaco the jax at 10% 1v1'd me. Amazing balance and game play. > When are the Shaco Buffs?!?!?!!?!!?!!?!!!?" > "so when you (riot) say dumb shit like shacos early game is strong. Its clear as to why this games balance is utter trash. > Because you have no clue." > "winner of toplane has won 18/21 games...... " > "GP is one of the few top laners that if they get ahead don't 1v5 the game. He is gankable when he gets ahead unlike most top laners. > Yet camille, fiora, akali nothing. These champions are dominating the game. There are so much better than gp. Just because the lcs has a no rush 45 min right now.... doesn't mean that all the champs that scale are op right now. > "its k the 0 kill illaoi 2v1'd " > "I can totally see how top lane is the weakest lane when they can almost 1v5 games with feeding teammates. > No other lane has champs that 1v5 because they get 1 kill in lane. Leaps and bounds the most impactful lane in the game." > Darius sitting at 10% health gains health in that fight. You are right shaco is the over powered champion. > This game is such a fucking joke.' > "When shyv is level 6 with half health im shaco level 6 with full health and ignite. She kills me and is sitting at 40% health. > "the top lane champion 1v5'd the game. The enemy maokai did everything. Took all the damage. Provided all the cc and did all the damage. Top lane wins. Thats what the game is. > How is it in 6 months you haven't done anything" > "When the 1 kill jax beats the 8 kill shaco.... I should just concede that he played better than me. Because it can't have anything to do with balance no way. > "its not just that games. its this game im playing. urgot top won. Nothing i can do about it. I do 0 damage to him. He one shots me. The game before that. Yasuo, ww and the other buiser were 1v3ing us. > Its so dumb. It takes 4 people to kill urgot."" > > I don't like how you post, I find low to no merit in your posts, Im going to be open with you over this. Its not Me trying to troll you, I don't think you bring any value to any discussions on the boards and until you change that expect to see me pop up and constantly point out that if you do the same thing every dam game your going to run into the same problems every dam game. It is really that simple. You are so full of shit its unreal. I mage has done well on my team and that was the anivia. So here we go. Game 1- daruis 14-2 carried Game 2 urgot 6-2 caused are jax to rage quit carried Game 3 xin 8-5 vi 12-6 Game 4 irielia 12-5 carried Game 5 yasuo 7-3 gp 8-4 carried Game 6 fiora 22-6 carried Game 7 irilia 16-7 carried Game 8 you got me we had a 3k damage trist in 40 minutes Game 9 yas 14-9 carried Game 10 9-5 aatrox (most gold) zed did fine too Game 11 12-0 yasuo Game 12 9- renekton most gold in game Game 13 21-8 kayn The rest of the games are arams or remakes. I just listed 15 bruisers that just didn't go positive but carried games. Then you have the audacity to say that mages are doing well. When there are a total of 6 FUCKING MAGES OUT OF BOTH FUCKING TEAMS THAT HAVE JUST GONE POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHILE MOST OF THEM ARE 2-11 0-10. THERE IS ONLY 1 MAGE WITH A SCORE COMPATIBLE TO THOSE OF THE BRUISERS THAT I LISTED ABOVE. 1. You dare say i have no merit in my posts when you claim to look at my match history which you obviously didn't. And you say I have no merit. Get fucked bro. This situation is so bad its astounding that you can't see it. I recounted it was 6 mages instead of 5. Whoops
Kai Guy (NA)
: This OP has complained about shaco into {{champion:19}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:5}} When Kog was the dominant adc this op was like LOL YOUR[ ALL BAD KOGGLES DID NOT NEED NERFS ITS Vayne OP ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/Eydnbu4W-vayne-is-better-than-kog-in-every-way)AF! cuz you know, one of them had a knockback. But hey, im shure he is going to correct me pre usual that he is not biased about the game around the 1 thing he plays and that its just complete random happenstance that every time he complains about anything is something that does well vs {{champion:35}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ee0bXtKF,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-26T19:29:16.369+0000) > > This OP has complained about shaco into {{champion:19}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:5}} When Kog was the dominant adc this op was like LOL YOUR[ ALL BAD KOGGLES DID NOT NEED NERFS ITS Vayne OP ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/Eydnbu4W-vayne-is-better-than-kog-in-every-way)AF! cuz you know, one of them had a knockback. > > But hey, im shure he is going to correct me pre usual that he is not biased about the game around the 1 thing he plays and that its just complete random happenstance that every time he complains about anything is something that does well vs {{champion:35}} stop trolling dude. You aren't cute. You can go to my match history and see bruisers have dominated every single game. That is clear evidence if you would open your eyes. You would see that every game is dominated by a bruiser. You can turn on a stream and see bruisers are dominating. You can watch pro play and see bruisers dominate. The only thing you say is I play shaco so bruisers are over powered. You don't even refute anything i say except "you play shaco"
: Because an assassin can’t beat a fighter that is equally as fed? How did you even think you’d win against a fed Irelia as Shaco?
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ee0bXtKF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T19:16:48.733+0000) > > Because an assassin can’t beat a fighter that is equally as fed? How did you even think you’d win against a fed Irelia as Shaco? because thats exactly what i said......
: Your Yasuo fed that Irelia and your 2 highest performing characters were assassins. “Rock is OP, his gameplay is crushing”- scissors It probably didn’t help that Draven had a lead and ran with it
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ee0bXtKF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-26T19:09:22.423+0000) > > Your Yasuo fed that Irelia and your 2 highest performing characters were assassins. > > “Rock is OP, his gameplay is crushing”- scissors > > It probably didn’t help that Draven had a lead and ran with it do you not see the hypocrisy in your statement as to why this game is trash right now?
Rioter Comments
Rexxiee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=zarxus1234,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TW9ER5c1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-22T15:31:09.389+0000) > > There is one mage over powered bot lane and that is brand. You pick the one mage that does well in the jungle to say that mages jungle now too? > > If you watch streams or games or look at peoples match histories you will see bruisers are played more often and in more spots. Because one mage does well doesn't mean the class as a whole is doing well. Multiple mages are doing better than well on multiple lanes. Its just a fact, mages are pretty much overpowered right now and the mage players are trying to put all the focus on bruisers.
> [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TW9ER5c1,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-06-22T15:32:28.204+0000) > > Multiple mages are doing better than well on multiple lanes. > > Its just a fact, mages are pretty much overpowered right now and the mage players are trying to put all the focus on bruisers. Funny i just went to hashinshins stream and there were 3 bruisers 0 mages played. Please tell me what mages are over powered right now besides brand? I'd like to know.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Ppl are talking about bruisers being everywhere, but in fact mages are the ones taking over the map
There is one mage over powered bot lane and that is brand. You pick the one mage that does well in the jungle to say that mages jungle now too? If you watch streams or games or look at peoples match histories you will see bruisers are played more often and in more spots. Because one mage does well doesn't mean the class as a whole is doing well.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
nelogis (EUW)
: 6 months ago was the time where top lane basically consisted of only tanks and stupid poke champs. Conq wasn't out then, top was fucking irrelevant. The only reason a champion was sent up there is because minions are going there too. 6 months ago was the time where bot lane decided the game Are you high?
> [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UB81b1I5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-14T07:35:27.376+0000) > > 6 months ago was the time where top lane basically consisted of only tanks and stupid poke champs. > > Conq wasn't out then, top was fucking irrelevant. The only reason a champion was sent up there is because minions are going there too. > > 6 months ago was the time where bot lane decided the game > > Are you high? It was literally the same thing people were just blind to see it. But in other news my top lane won lane so we won the game. Oh what a shocker.
Rioter Comments
: Can someone explain why I have silvers with less than 15 games played in mid gold game?
Because you were designed to lose that game. The match making is rigged.
: Nobody gives a fuck about NB3, move on. He's one person, not an entire playerbase. I doubt his leaving will mean much to Riot. However, changes will be made eventually. If you enjoy the game, keep playing. Don't? Boycott the game till they change it. But implying that NB3 is the entire playerbase is kinda hilarious. I don't think much top laners spam politics in all chat when they're feeding, from experience.
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H8GUXc7s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-21T19:47:10.043+0000) > > Nobody gives a fuck about NB3, move on. He's one person, not an entire playerbase. I doubt his leaving will mean much to Riot. > > However, changes will be made eventually. If you enjoy the game, keep playing. Don't? Boycott the game till they change it. But implying that NB3 is the entire playerbase is kinda hilarious. I don't think much top laners spam politics in all chat when they're feeding, from experience. Actually people do. He brings in 15k plus viewers every time he streams league. That's a lot of people. He quit league because of the same reason a lot of other streamers hate playing the game right now. Because it legitimately sucks compared to what it used to be. When big people leave games that's not a good sign. The same thing that happened to wow is happening to league and riot is doing jack shit about it.
: the right to get banned
i mean there are certain things you can't say and kys is one of them. Its an automatic ban.
: This feels like pretty solid hyperbole here. Tower dives don't happen at lvl 2/3 period, and as Edat has pointed out a few times, with blast cone spawn being pushed back, the enemy has very obvious routes that you can ward, whether you do is up to you.
> [{quoted}](name=Maple Nectar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gguJcKnz,comment-id=00020001000000000002,timestamp=2018-02-28T03:48:11.890+0000) > > This feels like pretty solid hyperbole here. Tower dives don't happen at lvl 2/3 period, and as Edat has pointed out a few times, with blast cone spawn being pushed back, the enemy has very obvious routes that you can ward, whether you do is up to you. lol sad when riot doesn't even see it as an issue. When every game it happens. but oh well.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=L Psy Congroo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Nrcza86,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-02-24T01:21:18.346+0000) > > I haven't seen a Shaco invade at level 2 since his rework. He's absolute ass at it now. Ignite Shaco beats literally every level 3 Jungler if he gets the jump on them, most JGlers can't even escape. It normally doesn't work cause all JG mains see the cheese play coming in the loading screen though.
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Nrcza86,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2018-02-25T04:02:35.832+0000) > > Ignite Shaco beats literally every level 3 Jungler if he gets the jump on them, most JGlers can't even escape. It normally doesn't work cause all JG mains see the cheese play coming in the loading screen though. lol lol lol lol. Obviously has no idea what you are talking about.
InTheory (EUW)
: >Every game you will get ganked at the 3 minute mark And people still can't adept to it?
> [{quoted}](name=InTheory,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u01yzL46,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-24T18:28:23.427+0000) > > And people still can't adept to it? well they aren't considering every game is level 3 cheese gank top. which is the whole point.
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Fate Fire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0RdqIgNm,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-02-22T20:24:27.122+0000) > > That might be because Fiddlesticks is a terrible support, has 10 deaths, and you had a 22 kill Katarina and I would have to see a replay to know the full story. Also, they were 3 levels behind, unlike back in Season 4 where you would be level 8 while everyone else was 17-18 and full build as you struggled to pay for your second item. that wasn't my last game though.... but you just admitted all those issues are still there just a little less worse
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Fate Fire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0RdqIgNm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-22T20:13:22.612+0000) > > I usually can keep up in levels with my laner and at worst usually am about 2-3 levels behind on roams or bad lanes. > > Also, if you buff supports even a tiny bit, Laners benefit much greater. Look at Redeption on Ivern, Spelltheif's mid laners, even Knight's Vow on top lane tanks. Hell you don't even have to look far back to see Ancient Coin Nasus and Relic Shield ADCs. Solo lanes are the reason that Supports are what they are and unless you have every single item have a bind active on it, things will have to remain that way. > > Best item they ever had was Ardent Censer and that was hard nerfed after LCS when it turned ADCs into walking fountain beams. both supports last game were 5 levels behind the level 18s. That is ridiculous
Show more

zarxus1234

Level 56 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion