sentosa (NA)
: Why Rengar and Riven are poorly designed champions.
Are you saying that vision has no effect on Rengar? Because having good vision and ward placements is one of Rengars biggest counters. He lives on catching you by surprise, if he can’t do that he essentially becomes an Assassin that when his ult is down is completely worthless.
iSennª (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d7xgpUxP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-28T15:51:59.546+0000) > > Yep, just looked at that match too. > > He pretty much single handedly carried that game for as long as he could. If he wasn't in the match they would have lost about 15 minutes sooner. Looking at score and not the game itself when it was played mean nothing, no lane had gank or support from karthus, all he did was picking kill with ult and that's it. He was afk in the jungle all game.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn Is Bae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d7xgpUxP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-28T16:14:41.706+0000) > > Looking at score and not the game itself when it was played mean nothing, no lane had gank or support from karthus, all he did was picking kill with ult and that's it. He was afk in the jungle all game. So because nobody played around Karthus and his ult and decided to play aggressive and got punished, it’s Karthus’ fault? Understandable.
: silver 2 observation after a few days
Best thing to to against any toxic people is just mute them and continue. Eventually if no one is responding to them they usually stop talking.
Zed Boss (NA)
: Mordekaiser Ultimate Counter Play?
: Kalista
Kalista is such a balance nightmare. She’s either solo stomping games and pro play or she’s a minion. With no in betweens.
Moggiin (NA)
: WHAT THE HECK RIOT
People are acting like Qiyana is being deleted forever. Like she’ll be back fam...
Teh Song (NA)
: I will either have no crit chance or 100% crit chance, no exceptions. Which champs for which?
Luck is apart of anything and everything. There are very few things in LIFE that don’t involve luck in some way. Let alone a GAME. I can’t help but see your view as a really bad mindset.
: More than 9 champs?
Force of Nature allows you to add one extra champ to your team. (They can stack.)
Kídá (NA)
: What champs do you think will make it to TFT?
Riven will definitely make it in eventually. I’d expect Talon and Jhin to also make it in eventually.
: Sylas Ultimate is Downright Unfair in Games vs Cho'Gath
That’s kind of the point of Sylas he’s the ultimate counter pick. You have a strong ult on your team? He can take it and turn it against you.
Jadeon (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B2sMYjPZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-05T21:46:15.806+0000) > > Try actually learning her first. Hey level 3 powerspike is absurd. most people agree with me and there's not much to learn without hp def damage and E skill . they can see low win rates in their database.just wait and watch ,they will buff it qiyana in max next 2. patch :) you'il know I'm right when they buf qiyana
> [{quoted}](name=Jadeon,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B2sMYjPZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T21:59:05.662+0000) > > most people agree with me and there's not much to learn without hp def damage and E skill . they can see low win rates in their database.just wait and watch ,they will buff it qiyana in max next 2. patch :) you'il know I'm right when they buf qiyana She definitely doesn’t need a damage buff. Honestly as is she’s pretty good. Just a higher skill ceiling champ that people haven’t perfected or optimized yet.
rushondef (EUW)
: Why did Talon get butchered so hard?
Are you building lethality? ( Duskblade and Youmuu's) because these are core items on him that increase his burst to very high levels. Also his Q does leap to people if they're out of AA range and his E is really good at chasing people/Escaping. His burst is still really good, I think you may not be used to him yet, or you may not be used to what the new runes do to play around them I can't say for sure.
xelaker (NA)
: "high elo" that's like .4% of the league population when it comes to maining shaco...
Ok? There's still no reason to take Flash on Shaco if you're comfortable with him. I can even change what I said to " Almost every Shaco main I know of doesn't take Flash " and it would still be true. He doesn't need it, and not taking Ignite on jungle Shaco really hurts your kill pressure.
xelaker (NA)
: don't be the guy who neglects to take flash because he kind of has one in his kit...
I mean, every high elo Shaco player ( that I know of) doesn't take flash, you really don't need it.
Nibęben (EUNE)
: What's the best Graves build atm?
Go Lethality or Cleaver/PD/DD and if you get late game get IE.
Thrakos (NA)
: No nerf azir plz.
#Save The Sand Castles
: So whose fault is it again? Its our fault? Wait I am confused... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
It’s nobody’s fault, how about that?
Kryptone (EUNE)
: Gragas is an unhealthy Champion.
To be fair, according to lore he has an ice crystal thing in his cask that made him large, so that's not REALLY his fault. But his liver is still probably destroyed, so #HelpForGragas #RitoPlease
Awsaf (EUW)
: Ranked issue
I think it's sees the massive difference in mmr, and won't let you play together. It also could be like you said it's taking into account that you were plat and your buddy was Silver. Either way I highly doubt it's a bug. I wouldn't want plats + in my placements lol.
: Ranked
Yes, I've noticed a lot of new players get put in Silver as their first ranking. But if you go 0-10 then you'll probably be put in Bronze, it all depends on how you play/ how many games you win.
Taswell (NA)
: You think My champ pool is a problem?
Play what you have fun with, the thing is, if you learn meta champions but are bored with them, than you're not gonna have fun, and that's ultimately whats important. Besides the champs you play ( with the exception of Ahri) are perfectly fine picks that don't really need buffs. Ahri does kind of needs buffs however, her damage is a little on the low side.
: would my new strategy be frowned upon?
I don't think any strategy that involves inting is ever gonna earn you honors from your teammates.
: Any shaco tips?
First off https://www.reddit.com/r/shacomains/ is a better place for this (I frequent here often, and so do many high elo Shacos) but i'll give you a rundown on some things. For Jungle Shaco Smite/Ignite ( once your comfortable) Smite/Flash ( if you don't feel comfortable with Shaco yet) For Runes Dark Harvest with Sorcery, or Electrocute with Sorcery or Precision, or you can take inspiration second to get stopwatch, that works too ( less killing ability though) You're jungle clear is very important, Shaco has a nice clear because you can have his boxes tank, what I do is put 3 boxes on blue, and 1 box near gromp, take blue put another box near gromp E the Gromp into my 2 boxes and you'll have 75% + health still and you should be fine from there. ( You're starting items should be machete and bead so Tiamat is cheaper) If you go Dark Harvest, after taking Red, take the scuttle and then look for a gank, if there's no gank open while you have Dark Harvest up, take Raptors, an try and get Tiamat. Once you get Tiamat just keep clearing camps and looking for ganks when you have Dark Harvest/Electrocute up. Ganks are pretty simple, but some tips for ganking are - Don't lead with E - Try and put the box in a place where they have to go out of their way to avoid it. - You don't ALWAYS have to use Q to gank if you walk in and save your Q you might be able to secure a kill with it. Other than that, there's not much else to say, Shaco isn't very mechanically difficult, the difficulty comes from your decision making and foresight which can win or lose you the game. Have fun with Shaco Sir/Madam
Dhollian (NA)
: I did what I was supposed to
: You make it sound like Shaco doesnt fall off late {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Shaco doesn't fall off late anymore lul
Troxic (NA)
: Why is it reasonable to treat a person with respect that a) I don't know b) I didn't specifically choose to play with c) whos actions are affecting MY individual ranking?
So if you don't know someone, that's reason alone to be an asshole? How would you ever talk to anyone ever?
: League Community
: I challenge thee to trigger the gameplay boards in ten words or less.
: What's your top 3 hated abilities?
{{champion:90}} R {{champion:40}} R {{champion:80}} Q
: Sick of this s*** ( rant )
That's just how it goes sometimes man. After 2 games of BS I just kind of chill for a while maybe even stop playing Ranked for the day.
: S8?
Jan 16th
: Does rammus needs a nerf ?
Rammus huge damage is coming from Aftershock mostly, if Aftershock gets nerfed Rammus won't be as effective ( Don't get me wrong he's still a good jungler right now regardless.)
Arammus (EUW)
: lategame junglers?
Dark Harvest anything.
Leblonsh (NA)
: In Search of a New Champ
Eve, Wukong, Talon are some champions I can think of off the top of my head that sound like they could be a fit for you.
: But they started flaming me first and i'm the one who got punished
That's the most little kid argument i've ever heard in my life, who cares who started it...
: > [{quoted}](name=zenkai4511,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1r3FP9er,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-31T14:59:05.857+0000) > > If that is true, I would definitely have to agree with you that he is being a shitty person, but I still have to say that this seems to be more of a personal matter between you two. I see no point in blaming him for the shutdown of numerous games when this is the reason there is animosity between you two. Hyperbole, good sir. He's not the reason at all, and I'd never say that directly or that he is a bad entertainer. He just has a cursed touch, like Peter Molyneux or Andy Dick. Any game he has worked on experiences massive shutdowns. My friend has worse claims about harassment from him, but refuses to show evidence so I suspect he just made it up.
> [{quoted}](name=DragonTroopBeta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1r3FP9er,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-31T15:02:22.599+0000) > > Hyperbole, good sir. He's not the reason at all, and I'd never say that directly or that he is a bad entertainer. He just has a cursed touch, like Peter Molyneux or Andy Dick. Any game he has worked on experiences massive shutdowns. I see, unfortunately that IS kind of true, he is around a lot of games that have shut down. Well I see where you're coming from, and I can't really say anything else besides, if you're telling the truth about what he's done, and said, I hope something is done about that. Good day to you sir/madam
: > [{quoted}](name=zenkai4511,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1r3FP9er,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-31T14:51:03.642+0000) > > How has he harassed you? . > [{quoted}](name=DragonTroopBeta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1r3FP9er,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-31T14:47:43.410+0000) > spread a copypasta asking people to call myself and a friend of mine a %%%%phile. Sorry late edit.
> [{quoted}](name=DragonTroopBeta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1r3FP9er,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-31T14:52:04.251+0000) > > . > spread a copypasta asking people to call myself and a friend of mine a %%%%phile. > > Sorry late edit. If that is true, I would definitely have to agree with you that he is being a shitty person, but I still have to say that this seems to be more of a personal matter between you two. I see no point in blaming him for the shutdown of numerous games when this is the reason there is animosity between you two.
: > [{quoted}](name=zenkai4511,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1r3FP9er,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-31T14:45:30.463+0000) > > I've known Thor for a long time, and he didn't ruin Dawngate or Gigantic, He was LAYED OFF from Motiga over a year ago. MXM has already been shut down, I have no idea what he had to do with that, so I can't say much about that same with Dreadnaught. But when it came to Dawngate EA was the one that shut down the game because it wasn't as popular as it had hoped so they shut it down. So please, if you will stop with the BS. I've known Thor for longer, and I recently had to threaten pressing charges for harassment. Stop letting him lie to you, sir. He permabans people - including 2 year subs like me - for asking about BluePoint games and his connection to Blizzard. He constantly berates me, and spread a copypasta asking people to call myself and a friend of mine a %%%%phile. I had to ban him from my discord, and my stream.
> [{quoted}](name=DragonTroopBeta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1r3FP9er,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-31T14:47:43.410+0000) > > I've known Thor for longer, and I recently had to threaten pressing charges for harassment. > > Stop letting him lie to you, sir. He permabans people - including 2 year subs like me - for asking about BluePoint games and his connection to Blizzard. How has he harassed you? perma-banning a sub for asking a question he may not want to answer may be a little extreme, but that's not harassment. I don't watch Thor much anymore, so I can't say what he's been up to recently, but I can definitely say he is not as bad of a person as you make him out to be, and is DEFINITELY not the reason games get shutdown.
: Gigantic is dead. ThorDG is to blame.
I've known Thor for a long time, and he didn't ruin Dawngate or Gigantic, He was LAYED OFF from Motiga over a year ago. MXM has already been shut down, I have no idea what he had to do with that, so I can't say much about that same with Dreadnaught. But when it came to Dawngate EA was the one that shut down the game because it wasn't as popular as it had hoped so they shut it down. So please, if you will stop with the BS.
: > [{quoted}](name=zenkai4511,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5lrRMuEn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-31T12:59:03.374+0000) > > AP is really bad now... You can’t build magic pen and the other AP scalings on your abilities are unreliable damage. AD is just better in almost every way right now. I understand but the OP's question is which is easiest AD is better, not easier.
AD is still way easier because of how much better AD is over AP. Playing AP you need a lot of games with Shaco in a way out of meta role (top lane) to even play it, and your damage is unreliable (boxes, clone explosion) and requires clever box placements and baiting people into them to be effective and since your E scales with AD and AP, the damage from it isn't better on AP compared to AD. While AD Shaco takes way less time to learn how to play because you have only one major damaging ability to worry about (Your E), and most of your damage comes from auto attacks.
: AP of course. You only need to get in with the E as they run as opposed to facing them in a melee combat.
AP is really bad now... You can’t build magic pen and the other AP scalings on your abilities are unreliable damage. AD is just better in almost every way right now.
Kritikus (EUNE)
: Is AD or AP Shaco the easiest?
AD is waaaaay better right now, AP Shaco only really works with top Shaco. So if you’re jungling go AD.
sAyCo (EUNE)
: you dont need ap shaco u can go ad lethality shaco 1 hit, they will change nothing don't be greedy downvoted
I don't think you know who Pink Ward is, AP Shaco main for over 7 seasons. Plays Shaco top lane where AP Shaco is the better option, but since AP is really bad right now he can't be as effective anymore.
: Uh... play AD shaco? Duskblade op xD
He's been playing AP Shaco for over 7 seasons, he likes the playstyle better, and in toplane AD Shaco isn't nearly as good.
: there is an error : shaco box attacks 8 times and not 10 times, also their fear was changed to 0,5 root+1sec fear or it was always like that ? But more importantly, do someone know if shaco box still cancel some dash abilities ?
It does not cancel dashes anymore.
: "how high the skill ceiling is" - like janna or malzahar? Shaco is simple, and this is its problem. It does one thing, and if that is strong, he is op, otherwise he is weak. Balance is impossible.
He has simple mechanics yes, but he requires good decision making to be effective, if you play stupid as Shaco, you're gonna be worthless all game.
Weedbro (NA)
: Shaco does just fine. Meanwhile champions like Ivern get annihiliated. this is some bs that this got so many upvotes. garbage post from someone who just wants their already OP champ to be evne stronger.
If you think Shaco is OP, i'm scared to think what you think about actually op champions.
: the whole problem i have wit this is that the moment ap shaco becomes viable, he becomes so utterly broken and unfun to play against. I understand why they nerfed him. 3 nukes on low cdr abilities aren't fun to deal with. That's the problem i have with these "fixing the champion" posts. You fix them, they become fun for one person and utterly unbearable for the enemy team and therefore: just unfair and unfun. He has these problems and nerfs for a reason i feel. Please explain to me how fixing these problems would fix the specific champ's toxicity.
DNFVixen (NA)
: shaco has a 53% winrate right now so shush.
Only Shaco mains play Shaco, so we do better, also win rates don't tell everything. Fiddlesticks has about a 53% win rate also, and Fiddle is definitely in need of a buff, and is barely playable in his main role.
: What is this item?
I'm pretty sure that was a Dominion item, so it's unavailable now.
Show more

zenkai4511

Level 70 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion