: Why would you play a game aiming to not have fun? What's the point?
I'm assuming he means he plays ranked to win, because winning is his idea of fun meaning he tryhards & builds smart every game. Other peoples idea of fun is building random shit and just fucking around ingame while on skype with a few friends, which is completely fine but it doesn't belong in ranked which is meant for competitve games.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Llanite (NA)
: Rioter does not named him/herself Riot. You know, there are literally 50 of them out there, what's about the other 49?
I blocked out the rest of their summoner name?
: Never thought I'd have a ranked game trolled/ruined by a Rioter
Seeing as how if I post the name of the Rioter it gets deleted. Look at the Fizz game in "Saddam Husswain" match history.
: Fake look at how many ranked games he has played come on no way there is no way he played 137 games that 15 games a day come on lol not a chance with que times, dodges,load in time its impossible but nice try guy
: Yeah so I have a feeling this is fake. There is absolutely nowhere I can find the actual match for this. OP posting on a throwaway account certainly doesn't help.
Riot Benji on OCE. It's the only game he did it.
: This is probably NOT a Riot employee. There is this special new thing created by a boosting website I cannot post here where you can let them change your name to any (already taken) summoner name, for example SKT T1 Faker with a different alphabet keyboard or something which Riot wont notice. This summoner probably paid for this kind of name change and changed it to Riot.
: Is it possible for a normal player to include "Riot" in their summoner name? Maybe it isn't an actually Rioter, unless OP recognized the name too.
It's a real Rioter, it's not possible to have Riot in your summoner name without it.
: How the fuck did Braum get eight kills, lol?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: When the Jungler ganks & takes the kill & you gotta pretend to be grateful instead of salty.
Inb4 JG mains downvote, It's a joke guys. I know we should always be grateful {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is mikaels supposed to cleanse Malzhars ultimate?
"Removes all stuns, roots, taunts, fears, silences and slows on an allied champion" Only QSS does.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Pikmints (NA)
: The only thing I could see is the part where health costs are always changing. Many health costs are like "4% of your current health" or "(up to) 10% of your maximum health", the numbers would be jumping around a lot more than with mana that costs a flat amount that only increase when an ability is leveled up. Then there's also the case of Soraka where an ability costs both health and mana, so displaying both of those on an ability may be too much and make it tough to see. Soraka's also the only champ (that I can think of at least) where her having low health is able to prevent her from casting a spell, so health costs won't limit a champion's capacity to use their abilities. If there were a way to make health costs appear elegantly than I'd be all for it, but I don't see an easy solution for that.
Yeah that's the only reason I could think of. It show the actual costs when you mouse over the spell & that always updates with your current health ect, I can't imagine it'd be too hard to do but maybe I'm wrong. Would be nice for a Rioter to let us know if that's the reason.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "Founding Fathers" skin bundle --(I think it'd be good to keep the champ relevant to the season they retired) -Dyrus(either gnar, mao kai, olaf, singed, or darius) -HotshotGG(Nidalee?) -Hai(I know he's jungler atm, but.... how could it be anyone other than Zed? Plus he did play Zed in the Spring split) -WeiXiao(Ez, Vayne, or Kalista) -Lemon(Morgana most likely, or Braum to give him some more skin love)
Why would Hai or Lemon get skins? YellowStar would deserve a support skin WAY more than Lemon & I can name like 10 retired LCS mids that deserve a skin more than Hai
: Well first lets find out who is getting kicked off from what team and who is retiring. For C9 - I believe Hai will retire again. Lemon will retire. Balls might get kicked depending on who they find for the jungle and support. TSM - Turtle might get kicked. Santorin. Might get kicked. Dyrus is retiring. TL - Xpecial is gone. (Wont fix most their problems with Iwilltilt) CLG - DL might retire unless they stay together for one more go. T8 - I have no idea what they will do. TIP- XWX will be back? Gravity - Well who knows. DIG - Who knows Coast - Well they are back and have stuff to prove. and the last team is rengades right? - Have something to prove. Now the strengths. ( Add to the list. Im just placing right now) Top - Bjergsen Incarnation Sneaky Rush Impact (Incarnation is up here due to his performance at worlds.) Middle - XWX Fenix Aphro Lust bunnyfufuu IWD Low - Bad - This is were we help out!
You forgot Zion for strengths, he's easily the best top laner in NA even over Impact.
: And where are the OCE teams?
Are you really that salty? I don't follow or support the OCE competitive scene, I personally know 2 of the Chiefs members & still have no interest. I think the OCE competitive scene is a joke & apart from Spawn I can't stand the caster voices despite being Aussie myself. I watch both NA and EU LCS but I've always been a bigger fan of EU since back when EG was a team
Raoul (EUW)
: @All EU forum users, from a fellow EU player
This might be the stupidest thing I've read regarding competitive sports/gaming. EU & NA have always been "Friendly rivials" the trash talking is what makes it fun. Going into worlds EU trash talked NA, after week 1 NA trash talked EU & now EU got the last laugh. by your logic anyone who watches sport can't talk trash about their teams rivals just because those rivals could beat the trash talkers....
Rioter Comments
: Is Cloud 9 NA's only hope in Worlds?
: On the bright said riot has said they are doing teambuilder ranked for next season so that should help with some of this :)
Oh really, you got a link to source? Cause that's awesome.
: This is the same as disco nunu. Most times they want someone to dodge.
It's not about that, its about people who will for example first pick Annie with ignite, not say a word then alt tab back to YouTube or something leaving the rest of us to try figure out if he's mid or support.
Rioter Comments
: "Skarner gets hotfixed because he was too strong" and this champion still remain the same
The Marbled Duck, or Marbled Teal (Marmaronetta angustirostris), is a medium-sized duck. It used to be included among the dabbling ducks, but is now classed as a diving duck. This duck formerly bred in large numbers in the Mediterranean region, but is now restricted to a few sites in southern Spain, northwest Africa and in Israel. In the east it survives in the Mesopotamian marshland in southern Iraq and in Iran (Shadegan Marshes - the world's most important site), as well as isolated pockets in Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iraq and further to the east in western India and western China. Its breeding habitat is lowland where they lay their eggs in long grass or in high trees. They may lay 7 to 10 cream eggs. They are common in private collections but are a nervous and flighty bird. In some areas birds disperse from the breeding grounds, and have been encountered in the winter period in the Sahel zone, south of the Sahara. The Marbled Duck is approximately 39–42 centimetres (15–17 in) long. Adults are a pale sandy-brown colour, diffusely blotched off-white, with a dark eye-patch and shaggy head. Juveniles are similar but with more off-white blotches. In flight, the wings look pale without a marked pattern, and no speculum on the secondaries. These are gregarious birds, at times even when nesting. Outside the breeding season flocks are often small, although large wintering flocks have been reported in some areas. The largest winter concentration known is in Khuzestan, Iran. In 2011, a group of Iraqi ornithologists counted a single flock of the rare marbled teal on the lakes of the Iraqi marshes, numbering at least 40,000 birds. These birds feed mainly in shallow water by dabbling or up-ending, occasionally diving. Little is known of their diet. This bird is considered vulnerable due to a reduction in population caused by habitat destruction and hunting. It is one of the species to which the Agreement on the Eurasian Conservation of African-Migratory Waterbirds (AEWA) applies. The scientific name, Marmaronetta angustirostris, comes from the Greek marmaros, marbled and netta, a duck, and Latin angustus, narrow or small and rostris billed.

1800GANKMYLANE

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion