: This chat log in itself would never result in a perma-ban. The issue is you have had many penalties, and got off a 14-day ban not long ago. It was on the lightest end of a chat restriction penalty. Things don't start off great for you. You immediately start off with giving you lane mate shit about their summoner choice. Not the greatest way to start a budding bot lane relationship <3. After that, your behavior isn't super bad, but you do continue to argue. Open a ticket with player support. They will review your previous games and see if arguing with teammates is a 1 off after your previous penalties, or if it's something that is a norm. May the odds be ever in your favor.
SkyeMoon (NA)
: While that is true about accessibility of Grievous Wounds, it's also fair to say that grievous wounds is only effective because of how dependent his kit is on healing. {{champion:57}} {{champion:154}}{{champion:79}} have healing in their kits but they bring teamfight utility, though the reason is they are Vanguards hence the Tank update. Maybe I just don't know what Mundo's role is lol. Many tanks do % health damage, max hp vs Mundo's current hp % but just not as spammable, unless you're shen ;) I'm no Mundo expert but that's my 2 cents
The issue is that he deals a significant amount of damage to himself to access his Ultimate in the first place.
: But the guy who tells me to "Kill myself" still havent gotten a ban msg for that
You got so butthurt in a normal that you got yourself banned?
Reav3 (NA)
: He is definitely biased towards Nunu :)
Any chance we can move {{champion:82}} away from being a shitty {{champion:48}} clone? Or at least double down on it so he can actually function in that role??
Rioter Comments
DSØ (NA)
: Does anyone else hate jhin adc.
Picking Jhin/Ezreal is borderline trolling right now. Even Caitlyn is on the weaker side of things at the moment and Lucian isn't good (as a bot Lane ADC) outside of counterpicks.
: It's simply the fact that a marksmen can buy Lord Dominick's once late game comes around and make tanks completely unable to frontline for their team. If you build full MR against a Cass you're gonna be fine, but if you build full armor against any crit carry you're done.
That is literally only the case if your definition of 'frontlining' is burning you whole kit when your team is in no position to follow up or if you can't get a clean engage on their backline. Saying shit like that makes me think you're the type of person who thinks tanking means literally sitting there soaking up damage for the sake of it.
: We don't need masters 8 and 9, but what we do need for the Mastery system:
I just wanna see mastery get tied to ranked so that you can immediately distinguish someone that's only played a Champion in normals from someone who's mained it in Ranked. I'm only asking for a modest number of wins in ranked (10 would probably be sufficient). And then simply have a coloured border around the Mastery 7 ribbon. If you climb from Gold to Plat, then you'd have to do 10 more wins and you'll get a plat border around the ribbon.
: AD vs AP
Because AP is designed to Burst squishies and Marksmen are designed to inevitably shred through anything provided that a) they're not getting blown up and b) they're not being CCed. I'm a Jungle main. More specifically, I main Tank Junglers. Right now, I'm not even building {{item:3143}} {{item:3075}} until later into the game. I'm sitting on {{item:3109}} {{item:3190}} {{item:1409}} as {{champion:57}} {{champion:113}}. AND I HONESTLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT. If I overdive and get peeled I deserve to die. If I overdive, and burn all my CC, my backline will all die and I deserve to lose that fight. Generally speaking, if I don't fight front-to-back I don't deserve to win any teamfight. An ADC will only shred through you and your team if you don't fight front-to-back and the enemy team does. I've lost so many games because I have a careless adc. They take one step forward that they shouldn't have and they're dead and my whole team has to burn everything in their kit so we don't lose the game. It's not like you finish {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3094}} and suddenly become some unkillable behemoth that can 2-shot anything at any given time. This anti-ADC, anti-peel support, anti-tank bullshit needs to fuck right off. This has been one of the most stable metas we've had in the last 10 months.
Rioter Comments
LankPants (OCE)
: >Honestly, both Pre-Rework and Post-Rework Sejuani have a terrible first clear (and this is coming from someone who played most of his Ranked games on Sejuani last season). Using the appeal to authority based on Sej games played against me doesn't really work, considering I have the most Sej games on the OCE server and have over 500k mastery points. Old Sej had a better first clear by quite a lot, new Sej has a better 3 camp by a little bit. Old Sej also had a jungle clear that scaled up well while new Sej has a 400 damage E at all stages as her main clear tool, the static damage makes her utterly reliant on Cinderhulk. This is fine with the meta in its current state of the jungle overvaluing 3 camps and with Cinder currently being strong enough to solokill the jungle, but if one of these things ever changes to not be true then Sej is in a lot of trouble. Old Sej was also plenty fast, she full cleared significantly faster than new Sej, you're right in that sustain was an issue, but there were workarounds to this, I tended to start Machete+3 pots to maximise sustain and go for a full clear against less aggressive junglers, I'd still be at full HP by the end of red, I'd drop low after Krugs but invasions at Krugs are pretty rare anyway. The thing is that Sej never had a slow clear, this is something that people who never played her like to assume and spurt out randomly. Sej's clear was always the second amongst tank junglers, close to Amumu. She could clean the jungle sub 4 min before Krug splitting was introduced, which means her clearspeed was closer to Shyvana than Lee Sin. The problem is that a lot of people slowed themselves down with Talisman on Blue starts, which is just sub-optimal.
Agreed. Speed wasn't necessarily the issue wish old sej as much as Health Sustain. I really miss my 5-man Sej ults though. Kinda wish Riot just made old Sej's first clear a bit healthier instead of reworking her. Nowadays I only pick her if Maokai gets banned.
Píneapple (EUNE)
: Should RIOT give up on making new champions and focus on reworks for outdated/in need ones instead?
They've already said they're changing the ratio of reworks and new champions for next season.
LankPants (OCE)
: >No fuck you I don't want Sejuani to be reverted "No, fuck you I don't want to lose my OP, broken by design freelo champ". Mate this is what your argument boils down to. New Sej is utter cancer for the game, old Sej was far less so. This is a prime example of where 'revert and never look back' is a great strategy. >far worse clear speed You have no idea what you're talking about and you proved that with this statement. New Sej has garbage clear speed. She lacks the AoE to deal with camps in the same way that old did. Old Sej was actually pretty fucking quick in the jungle since her W was so efficient at dealing with multicreep camps.
> New Sej has garbage clear speed. She lacks the AoE to deal with camps in the same way that old did. Old Sej was actually pretty fucking quick in the jungle since her W was so efficient at dealing with multicreep camps. Honestly, both Pre-Rework and Post-Rework Sejuani have a terrible first clear (and this is coming from someone who played most of his Ranked games on Sejuani last season). I had to quit playing Old Sejuani last season because of the combination of Jungle nearly killing me and Jungle Graves being able to clear fast & healthy enough to rock up at my red with full HP and both of his flask charges.
: I found the answer to the over-tuned Vel-Koz in Invasion Onslaught
We'll just ignore that his E doesn't affect Vel's R??
: Am I the only one that thinks Miss Fortune's Q bounce is too janky?
Generally, one of two things happen: 1. I'm playing MF and my Q doesn't even bounce off the minion onto the champion right behind it. 2. Enemy is playing MF and Q bounces at a fucking RIGHT ANGLE to hit me.
Rioter Comments
mrsexou (EUNE)
: Nice idea but Elderwood Camille would fit better :)
I cannot fathom how you came to that conclusion.
: Does the baby voiced YouTbue LoL ad embarrass and irritate anyone else?
Glîtchy (NA)
: Don't forget, Syndra ult can't be used against the boss.
Don't forget that you have to win the mode at least 8 times. EDIT: And you're forced to do it with a 5-man premade.
Shadòw (EUW)
: well at least you've got Malphite now
> [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=msqnOXNB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-08T01:53:33.063+0000) > > well at least you&#x27;ve got Malphite now I've had Malphite since Season 2.
: > [{quoted}](name=ABlueQuaker,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x2MEEO5N,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-07T15:28:01.470+0000) > > It&#x27;s just the initial work to make the Announcer interchangeable that Riot doesn&#x27;t want to do without knowing they&#x27;ll get a decent return on investment. As for map accents - Riot&#x27;s already done that work. They've done a Gangplank announcer and they have a SG Announcer and there's probably others they've done that I've forgotten It wouldn't be demanding to use assets they've already made or plan on making and making them a permanent option to buy
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x2MEEO5N,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-07T15:41:36.519+0000) > > They&#x27;ve done a Gangplank announcer and they have a SG Announcer and there&#x27;s probably others they&#x27;ve done that I&#x27;ve forgotten > > It wouldn&#x27;t be demanding to use assets they&#x27;ve already made or plan on making and making them a permanent option to buy Pretty sure they straight-up replaced the Announcer Pack for those patches - it wasn't toggle-able. That's the Riot probably doesn't want to do - especially making the toggle in the client rather than in-game.
Rioter Comments
: Honestly I've been saying they should do announcer packs for years, every other MOBA does it and it's such an easy addition and they've already made several and I'd love to be able to spend money on my favorite and use it all the time. But these accents are another client side option I'd be glad to buy if they enabled them permanently, people were disappointed seeing the Project Minions disappear, people are disappointed that we haven't had a proper halloween map in years, these are things that could be done as map flairs where there's additions and changes to parts of the map. I'd pay as much as 30$ of RP for a good map skin that I can use forever, given its usable on EVERY CHAMPION and it'd go further value wise than any single skin.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x2MEEO5N,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-07T15:15:47.437+0000) > > Honestly I&#x27;ve been saying they should do announcer packs for years, every other MOBA does it and it&#x27;s such an easy addition and they&#x27;ve already made several and I&#x27;d love to be able to spend money on my favorite and use it all the time. But these accents are another client side option I&#x27;d be glad to buy if they enabled them permanently, people were disappointed seeing the Project Minions disappear, people are disappointed that we haven&#x27;t had a proper halloween map in years, these are things that could be done as map flairs where there&#x27;s additions and changes to parts of the map. I&#x27;d pay as much as 30$ of RP for a good map skin that I can use forever, given its usable on EVERY CHAMPION and it&#x27;d go further value wise than any single skin. It's just the initial work to make the Announcer interchangeable that Riot doesn't want to do without knowing they'll get a decent return on investment. As for map accents - Riot's already done that work. The other big thing with Announcer Packs is that say, for example, you want a Jinx Announcer pack Riot needs to get the Jinx Voice Actor to come in and do the recordings. The question then remains - will Riot make as much money on the announcer pack as they made off the Champion and her Release Skin. The answer has to be yes for Riot to want to do it.
: They would rather the easier method of milking money with hextech gem skins than do something as cool as that it seems. Can't say I blame them.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x2MEEO5N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-07T15:11:39.295+0000) > > They would rather the easier method of milking money with hextech gem skins than do something as cool as that it seems. Can&#x27;t say I blame them. I mean, depending on how thorough Riot got with it, I would gladly drop 3250 RP (same as an Ultimate skin) on it.
Rioter Comments
: Wukong got 0 changes since season 4, no help in the jungle... better buff lee
I'm sure Riot could add some sort of Jungle-specific Passive to his W. It's not like it's good for anything other than Stealth, the occasional juke, and blocking non-pass-through skill shots.
: Preseason is in late November/early December-ish historically so the runes are probably hitting the PBE EARLY enough to let people figure out how stuff works and at least ATTEMPT to avoid another "League of Thunderlord's" fiasco again where 10 people are taking the same keystone every game almost. I would personally LIKE to see 2 separate game modes on PBE starting next cycle to test live stuff and preseason stuff so Riot can actually take time to adjust base stats without impacting "live" things until Preseason starts (rather than constantly reverting things at the end of every cycle). For example, the Evelynn (or Xin Zhao idr which) rework I believe is coming to PBE next cycle, but people technically won't get a good reading on it if it is also with the rune changes....but the rework is shipping 2+ months before the runes.
Yeah. I've still got a solid 2ish months to do my annual climb back to Platinum (in spite of whatever shit-hole Riot places me in).
Rioter Comments
: It's really hard to say which the worst one was, but the lack of AS growth certainly didn't help her. I'm starting to think riot made a mistake by making her too reliant on traps to get headshots instead of autos.
Hurricane not interacting with Caitlyn's Passive wasn't that bad - people quickly switched to the {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3094}} 80% Crit Build. The follow-up nerfs, however, were Riot's way of deliberately forcing her out of the meta. Riot double-tapped her W. Lowered her Base Attack Speed. Halved her Attack Speed Growth. Reduced the pass-through damage on her Q by 17%. Riot deliberately and maliciously nerfed the living shit out of Caitlyn in the two months following the release of her Legendary Skin. Riot can go to hell.
SanKakU (NA)
: Yeah, that's a great idea. If they are so worried about giving people too much IP/BE, just make it a different resource that can only be used on skins and emotes so that they can't spend the refund on champions. I mean, if you don't want us buying champions with the refund, why not make it impossible to do so? I mean, unless you make it impossible to do so, there's no way I'm not doing it. I can't do the full math on what I should get for what I paid for but I can do the math that I can buy 3 champions with the refund. Why not make it impossible for me to do it? I'm not taking the bait and buying from the limited time store any of that stuff, and I doubt others won't feel the same. My guess is they didn't actually track forever our rune purchases so they can't give us the 100 percent refund even if they wanted to, at least not accurately. And they don't want to admit it. It would make them look bad.
You're really missing the point. Riot doesn't not want us getting champions with BE. Anyone who would get a substantial amount of BE from RR would already have every champion. Any player that doesn't have all champions would likely only get 10-20K BE back even if it was a 100% refund on runes. Riot's logic is that there is a _chance_ that a newer player would fall into the trap of getting a champion with RP. Therefore, they give a ~25% refund on runes so that said players can only buy one 6300/7800IP champion which therefore _slightly_ increases the odds of the player purchasing a champion with RP at some point. That said, it's utterly pathetic logic. Riot makes a very minimal amount of money from champion releases - most of the profit comes from the release skin and any accessories that are released alongside the champion. Riot makes a lot more money from RP-exclusive content so why on earth would they give us free skins and stuff if they weren't obligated to?
Raoul (EUW)
: When you save your ADC from a 3 man gank but while doing so you get a kill, so he starts flaming you
When my ADC does that I pick up {{item:3117}} instead of {{item:2049}} and I roam because setting up a kill mid will be a lot more productive than catering to a passive-aggressive baby.
Okuma (EUNE)
: It's her passive. Relax dude, just poke her and break the passive.
Not to mention if you're actually building meta as opposed to building selfishly tanky, it's more like this. https://i.gyazo.com/f10301880104fe8af30eb44576681c22.png
: I spent buttloads of IP on runes because i had nothing else to spend it on, and i'll have to do some math on this but i'm not sure i'm going to be able to afford urfwick because of the weak returns on runes.
The current BE to updated BE conversion is 6.5x. I'll already have enough for Urfwick before I get any refund from Runes.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: I actually like the change, but my buildpath is a bit unconventional and i was a bit strugling finding the last 10% cdr.
Yeah. Now it'll literally be a full-on mage build with {{item:2301}} instead of {{item:3165}}. Gonna be spamming a bunch of Brand/Morg/Vel in Normals if/when this change makes it through. {{item:3020}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3151}} {{item:2301}} {{item:3135}} (I run scaling CDR Glyphs for the last 10%)
Windoges (NA)
: Instead of slapping CDR to Frost Queen's and Frostfang to match it with coin..
I honestly prefer powercreep to reverse powercreep. This game is a lot more fun when people are picking the best items/champions, not the least-worst.
: negative lp happens when you dodge at 0 lp
> [{quoted}](name=Mortekaiser,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1ybhdUk1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-06T03:24:19.210+0000) > > negative lp happens when you dodge at 0 lp Yep. Not a bug. Being on 0 LP puts you into a 'demotion series'. You have to actually lose games to demote.
: meh league is an american based game, anyone who says that can suck it up.
I'm from Australia and I have no issue with Riot making NFL-themed Skins. Hell, if Riot made them for the right champions I'd probably by a couple (especially if Riot made them LE/Legacy for Finals or something). Riot made FIFA World Cup skins IN SPITE of the fact that Soccer/Football isn't that big in the US compared to the rest of the world.
MysterQ (NA)
: Why Do Vets Want Rewards Just for Playing Long?
We just want some sort of acknowledgement of our loyalty. It's not that much to ask, surely.
: Kassadin, Talon or Malzahar??? In the end, what's the best mid?
Most people say you should have two to three Champions in your Champion Pool per role with contrasting playstyles so that a) you're not screwed if one gets banned and b) you can pick to complement your team comp. I'd honestly say you should learn both Kassasin AND Malzahar. Ekko is a pretty good substitute for Kassadin as well (he has a pretty good lane phase for a Melee Assassin and he can bring more than just Damage to a teamfight).
: out of all the Ornn buffs coming
It honestly doesn't matter what gets to be upgraded. It'll cost the same. It'll grant roughly the same stats. And it'll still only worth buying at 6 items.
: 20 percent cdr, pretty appealing
Yeah wtf. Now we're gonna have Vel'koz Supports running around with {{item:2301}} {{item:3157}} + CDR Glyphs and actually being a Secondary Mage.
: tanks were the dominant picks before people realized to start playing hypercarries into them tanks are objectively too strong and need to be taken down a peg just like ADCs do
Realistically I don't think that the nerfs will hurt Tank Junglers THAT much. I tend to sit on just {{item:3117}} {{item:3711}} {{item:3751}} and rush {{item:3109}} . 63% Win Rate on {{champion:57}} from 27 Ranked Games. Finally doing my annual climb to Platinum.
: marksmen are not meta because of tanks holy shit can't you realise that we had mandatory marksmen even when tanks were shit in season 3 and in lethality meta? Tanks can get killed by Master yi and Tryndamere faster than any marksmen the problem isn't killing tanks, the problem is marksmen being too safe in this damn game for little tradeoff Edit: LOL YOUSAID IT YOURSELF why are you even creating this thread if you understood marksmen's problem
Marksmen are meta because of a combination of things. {{champion:57}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3190}} Stoneborn Pact + {{champion:40}} {{item:3504}} {{item:3174}} + another beefy frontliner and a control mage. The whole meta is one big 'protect the Hypercarry' Team Comp. That said, I love playing Tanks. I hit my highest rank last season because I had some ridiculous win rate on Sejuani (it was in the 60-70% range like Maokai this season).
morris1 (EUNE)
: It's also worse than the old {{item:3361}} , which they removed because bad people never upgraded it and instead gave us all a worse version at the start.
I miss {{item:3362}} - it was basically a defensive {{item:3364}}. As a Support/Jungler I could use all 3/2 charges of {{item:2303}} {{item:1409}} and then a Pink Ward and try to maintain vision control of that area.
: bruiser items need to be more than raw stats
Riot needs to not be too scared to add melee specific passives to items. I would be more than happy to see {{item:3812}} {{item:3046}} (% Damage Reduction and % Damage Delay) be less effective for ranged champions (or more effective for melee). Riot could do the same thing with {{item:3047}} Damage Reduction from Basic Attacks and {{item:3111}} Tenacity. There are so many things Riot could do to items that ADCs abuse if they're willing to tweak their passives in favour of Melee champions.
: Why do so many people insist on locking in ezreal
He's certainly not the worst champion right now, but he's certainly not a pick priority. There's at least 4-5 ADCs that would need to be banned before I even considered picking Ezreal.
: Is it me, or do AD "late game hyper-carries" have a lot of early game pressure?
It depends. Right now you've got entire team comps based around enabling your carries. As a baseline, you generally have a Tank Jungler with {{item:3109}} {{item:3190}} and some sort of shield support with {{item:3504}} {{item:3174}}. Then you add in Windspeaker's Blessing and Stoneborn pact. Then you add in a Control Mage and usually a Second 'Primary' (Top Lane) Tank who is just an unkillable wall trying to cockblock the enemy team.
: There needs to be a minimum capsule drop amount, I'm near honor 5 and still have not gotten a single one.
I've been Honor 5 for nearly a week and still not a single capsule. Just to add insult to injury, the Chests I've opened with said Key Fragments have only granted me Champion Shards (keeping in mind I've had all champions since Season 4).
Rioter Comments
: It's official - League was the cause of my motherboard crashing
Show more

ABlueQuaker

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion