Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: idea for yasuo:
This will lower his popularity by atleast 20%. Look at why the old urgot wasn't popular. He was ugly at.
Rioter Comments
LdCwrGm1vv (EUNE)
: THIS NEEDS TO BE NERFED!
I don't think win rates and popularity is good for an argument. Ziggs also has a 52% win rate but has a 4% popularity when I looked at League of Graphs
Rioter Comments
: Oh boy, finally got a chest! Don't get a ton of those one tricking Mordekaiser!
: Ezreal is better than both of them http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png
> [{quoted}](name=Taric the Gay,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=qnbWF0nF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-03T16:14:18.055+0000) > > Ezreal is better than both of them > > http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png I played ezreal and it felt like he failed to reach puberty.
: 3 sword style champion for the top lane
Oh no not another anime character. Zoro is cool and all but it's gonna be League of Anime.
Rioter Comments
Skorch (NA)
: Can we make an ACTUAL ADC post already...
ananke (NA)
: fun? kled. kled always.
> [{quoted}](name=woodpecker3,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=qnbWF0nF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-03T02:46:20.435+0000) > > fun? kled. kled always. Do you ever get tired of playing 30 games straight with him?
Rioter Comments
: We need a division that's under bronze.
The problem is that some servers are very small like OCE.
meowwow7 (NA)
: an auto with a w auto reset tends to hurt alot with thunder lords
> [{quoted}](name=meowwow7,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KLTk9p8H,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-02T15:36:54.618+0000) > > an auto with a w auto reset tends to hurt alot with thunder lords Well how did you get into his range then?
: Oh Boy I sure love laning against Kassadin!
Oh yeah, and WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING IN THE FIRST 8 MINUTES?
Rioter Comments
: Oh Boy I sure love laning against Kassadin!
Tell me what champion you playing vs kassadin.
Voidliss (NA)
: When Riot plays Solo Queue
: The Feel When someone steals my penta as Jhin
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: Cass is broken.
Downvoted cos recycled meme of wanting Nasus to become a lizard.
: I remember opening this thread a while ago and got downvoted to oblivion because: "That's why there is a free to play champion rotation".
> [{quoted}](name=AD champs only,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2WKJdtxM,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-07-01T19:32:04.987+0000) > > I remember opening this thread a while ago and got downvoted to oblivion because: > > "That's why there is a free to play champion rotation". Oh hey I am on a 2 week holiday and cannot play LoL.
Kraythax (NA)
: Yasuo's Passive is what makes him Overpowered
Kaeblen (NA)
: {{champion:432}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:223}} Immortal, you say? --- I can understand you ignoring these other guys though: {{champion:34}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:26}} totally, NOT immortal.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaeblen,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=lFAK5eXA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-06-30T19:17:47.453+0000) > > {{champion:432}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:223}} > Immortal, you say? > --- > I can understand you ignoring these other guys though: > {{champion:34}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:26}} > totally, NOT immortal. Nasus and Renekton are not immortal. They just live for really long time.
: late game nasus needs a buff
A full damage nasus would do too much damage. Change his passive because it is really plain.
: Wukong VGU
Why he doesn't fit assassin: Who the hell assassinates with a staff? He learned Wuju. He should be more of a duelist. By looking at your ideas, Wukong would become another zed... And he will do so much damage. And he will be better.
Shadòw (EUW)
: wait until Riot finally realizes that Kayle has been busted af for seasons.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A0Noaan2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-30T13:51:59.143+0000) > > wait until Riot finally realizes that Kayle has been busted af for seasons. LoL how can I win a game as AD tank kayle.
: I sincerely wish ADC's would have a more intuitive damage pattern
wtf I was ranting about how most ADC's didn't feel like marksman 2 days ago.
Orochi (NA)
: So when are we going to stop pretending Draven is balanced?
Draven is just too good at doing damage. This is because his W makes him focus more on AD and less on ATK Speed.
: {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:498}} all require skill shots. The only adcs that dont are vayne and Twitch. I get what you mean though. Theyre aa based but thats what makes them ADCs. Otherwise theyd have to rework all ADCs which would be sort of pain on riot at this point tbh
> [{quoted}](name=LunarStrike,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yBsTgdOP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-29T12:17:04.026+0000) > > {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:498}} all require skill shots. The only adcs that dont are vayne and Twitch. > > I get what you mean though. Theyre aa based but thats what makes them ADCs. Otherwise theyd have to rework all ADCs which would be sort of pain on riot at this point tbh Idiot. They don't need to rework all adc's it's just that there more diversity. The amount of ADC's that use auto attacks heavily outnumberes the ones that rely on skill shots as a MAIN SOURCE OF DAMAGE.
: Ez has to hit his Q consistently. Varus as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yBsTgdOP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-29T11:25:05.927+0000) > > Ez has to hit his Q consistently. > Varus as well. I said 70% not 100%
Rioter Comments
: pretty much you are no longer safe undertower
: It's weird how nobody complains about Ravenous Hydra......
No one complains about ravenous hydra because everyone is crying about how op life steal is on ADC. Because an ADC is marksman, they cannot build ravenous hydra.
: Can we not balance BC around Lucian?
How was lucian a factor to the change of BC?
Terozu (NA)
: how so?
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=gAzIaIb5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-06-28T22:36:20.515+0000) > > how so? His kit are just abilities borrowed from other champions except for maybe his ultimate. His design makes him look like anime protagonist dude.
Terozu (NA)
: My thoughts on Kayn;
His kit and design are not original
Eezek (EUNE)
: Why do people "support" intentional feeding?
People will do anything it takes to win a game
Niyumi (NA)
: Anime recommendations?
Erased Terror in Resonance Your Name
: Let's be honest guys.
I want to one trick this dude but I can't cos he will be popular even a year after his release.
Ralanr (NA)
: I don't like him, but he's not his mobility or damage. Well not all of his mobility (I do not like his E). I think his ult is stupid. I don't see the counterplay.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KXTyUnki,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-27T20:58:04.892+0000) > > I don't like him, but he's not his mobility or damage. Well not all of his mobility (I do not like his E). > > I think his ult is stupid. I don't see the counterplay. He gets less vision. A bait play can be able to shut him down.
: kayne
It is a more mobile version of magical journey which makes no sense. Atleast add some sort of slow when he goes out of the wall to make ganks less scary.
: Life steal is a bit too good on carries.
Rioter Comments
: FAN ART CHALLENGE
The problem is that Varus overcoming the Darkin will look similar to arc light Varus except without the light.
: Uh Why the hate for Kayn?
I do not hate him. I just hate that Riot is going to release him. If after around 6 months of Kayn's release and he is still very popular I will definitely hate that because he will be very hard to main. If Kahn is not popular and I am able to one-trick him then I shall main him and love him. Pretty much I will love him or hate him depending if I can main him or not. I am a weeb anyway.
: I am afraid
Fuck some reason I couldn't change the board and my only option was gameplay. Sorry everyone.
Rioter Comments
Sharjo (EUW)
: Champion Reveal: Kayn the Shadow Reaper
Even after 6 months or 1 year into his release Kayn will still be popular because people like anime and edgyness.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Anonymous Alias

Level 61 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion