: Fuck Marry Kill League of Legends Edition
: RIOT DOESNT BAN TROLLS NEVER . SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR PLAYERBASE
It's sad cause you can't say anything to the trolls. If you say one bit of profanity, you will get a 14 day vacation.
Bevdog101 (OCE)
: "Flat"
"WhY iS jINx FlaTbOOBeD?"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Mianta (NA)
: **Situationally** speaking... Rhaast - {{item:3742}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3813}} {{item:3053}} Merc treads can be swapped with ninja tabbi if you need more armor. SA - {{item:3814}} {{item:3813}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3026}} Look up builds on Mobafire for great recommendations by high elo players that main him. They'll also explain everything in detail.
> [{quoted}](name=Mianta,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gTw3Nrk3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T07:10:59.273+0000) > > **Situationally** speaking... > > Rhaast - {{item:3742}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3813}} {{item:3053}} > Merc treads can be swapped with ninja tabbi if you need more armor. > > SA - {{item:3814}} {{item:3813}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3026}} > > Look up builds on Mobafire for great recommendations by high elo players that main him. They'll also explain everything in detail. Are these also good with SA? {{item:3033}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3156}}
Rioter Comments
: Tips on Jungling?
Jungling is fun. However can be an unpleasant experience due to people screaming in your ear. Gotta be farming, ganking at times, focus objectives, being there in a teamfight and staying ahead of the enemy Jungler. Try out {{champion:20}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:11}}. Friendly beginner junglers. Are you aiming for a specific champion you want to play?
: Nerf Master Yi
My boy Master Yi getting some attention
Riot Pls (NA)
: Future Stories
Darn it Riot. That s a hard one, I want so many stories that it hurts my brain. {{champion:29}}{{champion:11}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:45}} group of champions I love myself. I would love more stories on these champions, especially Twitch who is in desperate need of stories. Now that those are out of the way. You need to give {{champion:201}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:106}} backstories. They are in dire need of one.
Manxxom (NA)
: When the enemy jungler says: "Thanks a lot for taking my camps."
*Enemy Takes my blue buff while I was attacking it* Them: Thanks for the leash Me: What can I say except...
KABLUMP (NA)
: Can we get valentines day skin for senna and thresh?
Heart stealer Thresh gonna shove the love of your life in his lantern.
: > [{quoted}](name=ƒuk rıot games,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uQVil5J2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-06T21:54:13.169+0000) > > draven hard counters are as follows, > > yasuo's windwall to remove draven's q kite > zed R burst dive to prevent draven from kiting/fighting back since he can only stopwatch once and never builds zhonya's > full tank armor malphite to make draven deal 0 or severeluy > any ap's that have instant execution R's like syndra, veigar, leblanc > > you dont want to go "build up damage" champions against draven or illaoi, you need instant burst damage because the longer you fight them, the more damage they deal, that's their kit, unless they are already super fed and your behind then well not much you can do unless you won your lane and have some amount of items to challenge them with. > > other then that it's all skill and ability to macro your one shot abilities, gl. this is useful if I have second pick but what if I don't not to mention I can't always effectively learn champions just to counter others. ow would I counter a draven lane as a bard or a vayne
> [{quoted}](name=Magnesium14,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uQVil5J2,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-06T23:03:29.625+0000) > > this is useful if I have second pick but what if I don't not to mention I can't always effectively learn champions just to counter others. ow would I counter a draven lane as a bard or a vayne Playing a champion with a awful early game against Draven is very hard. Not impossible but very hard. Almost trading with him is never worth it and if he gets Vampiric or BT draven will simply heal all the damage you do. However if you avoid fighting Draven and he gets more and more stacks on his passive, he will become very antsy and want to proc his passive by killing you or your support. He might do some stupid plays that you can take advantage of. Getting a Jungler to gank Draven especially if he is pushing his wave is a grand way of putting him very far behind. Draven is still a very good fighter by himself, if you are playing Vayne you might to avoid fighting him mid and early since a good Draven player will make use of his abilities and damage to turn the tables on you. Most importantly don't die to Draven. As long as you aren't dying to him, he won't be able to snowball outta control and you should be able to beat him once you have a full item set since Vayne is a late game 1v1 god, he will be pretty much mince meat 40 mins into the game.
Manxxom (NA)
: Post: *Has anything involving Jhin or the number 4*
There should be 4 comments here >:(
Valrun (NA)
: Shaco Lore
For a popular champion, Shaco has been left in the dust with no Bio like Malph, Braum, Ziggs, Voli and Rumble. However people have said he may have either belonged to someone from the Shadow isles or Amumu. Shaco also seems to be capable of traveling to all sorts of locations, even has been to location in Bandle city known as the Glade. All I can really say is that he is a demon doll that travels around Runeterra and hunts people down with a wide range of tools and weapons.
: Character Annoucer Voice Packs
This is has been suggested a lot. Like a lot a lot. And I 100 percent agree. They should sell these. It's just odd that Riot hasn't considered adding something that players are willing to purchase.
: Least Broken Champ
{{champion:202}} I appreciate anyone that can play this champion. I legit say good shot for any Jhin able to hit his skillshots. {{champion:81}} Another champion full of skillshots. I can't be mad at an Ez that can pull off his abilities.
: Buff draven
You want Riot to buff one of the most oppressive bot laner in the game? No thanks.
: So which Legendary Permanant did everyone get?
Battlecast Alpha Skarner Not mad really, its a cool looking skin. But this doesn't really make me want to play Skarner...
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: Lucian gets some personality! (Voice Over Update)
I have been looking around for the VO. People on reddit reckon that it sounds a lot like TJ Storm, the guy that did High Noon Lucians voice.
Ulanopo (NA)
: 10 YEARS IN THE MAKING: My Trip to Riot
Congrats, I wish I was there. But at least I met Riot down at PAX aus. I was hella hoping they would give me a 20 dollar LOL gift card.
Sukishoo (NA)
: True Damage skins T-Shirt leaked.
Senna: Sure Qiyana: Yeah Ekko: Alright Yasuo: No Akali: NO I'm so sick of seeing these two in game let alone getting more skins.
Rioter Comments
Rockman (NA)
: do you think we'd ever get a mushroom champ
: malphite is fair
I feel like Malphite should charge up his ult similar to Nunu. More it charges the more damage it will do. He shouldn't be able to do so much damage with an ult that quickly.
Glîtchy (NA)
: [Poll] which would you want to see more? Reworks or new champs?
I would love more reworks. It doesn't have to be gameplay updates but it can be simply Visual updates, I would love to see Draven do some sweet slick animations to go with his kit. While I don't mind champion releases, I don't want anymore Mid, top or support champions. I want more Jungle champions. Jungle seems sorta meh with people trying to squeeze other champs from different lanes into the jungle. While I want the out with the old and in with the new for multiple champions that need visual and gameplay updates, I would love to see more Jungle champions come out.
Rioter Comments
: Is there anything that The Watchers could be afraid of?
Zoe pet dragon. {{champion:136}} He is rude and arrogant but he is making the Voids job harder Salt is kinda scary as well. It was used to dry the lands around Shurima so the void wouldn't spread from Icathia.
Rioter Comments
: Nice client
Classic bug. Happens to me as well. GG Riot
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Bevdog101,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=0001000200000002000000010000000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-15T22:13:26.621+0000) > > Please do. I have seen other people actually do the maths and give valid reasons why Pyle is busted throughout the discussion. > > All you have been saying "It's a part of his kit." Or "Work around it" or "Have you seen other supports?" Rakan builds more hp and mr then pyke meaning if pyke lived though the burst and the ignite was what would of killed him rakan would of lived since he would of taken less damage and had more hp. Like his passive shield at that level would be 200. Like if I knew the actual amount of hp and damage pyke took I could easily show in numbers but I can't. Please show me the people using math to say he is broken since they're not here.
If you can easily do it in numbers then why not just type it. If you really think that Pyke is fair. Type it here. Do a wall of text if need be. Prove to everyone why Pyke is fair.
: Remove Mage Supports
I have been seeing a trend of mid laners playing as support. I kinda hate it. Xerath, Syndra and Veiger. They have made bot lane kinda suck.
: ***
Please do. I have seen other people actually do the maths and give valid reasons why Pyle is busted throughout the discussion. All you have been saying "It's a part of his kit." Or "Work around it" or "Have you seen other supports?"
: Splendid Staff Nami splash art edit
I don't like her smile, why does she look like she wants to murder that cherry blossom?
Rioter Comments
: What role would/do you main? And which champion would you main? ParT 2
I love ADC. I have tried a lot of lanes in the past but I have chosen to become a ADC main. Just something about standing 5 metres from everyone and shooting them with a rifle.
Bevdog101 (OCE)
: What ADC's are perfect for teamfights?
Thanks for the responses. I hear a lot of you shout MF, Sivir, Ashe and Xayah. I played a bit of Ashe and Xayah before, I'll invest those champions with the same amount of time I did with Twitch and jinx. I have never touched MF but I'll give her a try. Despite me mentioning Sivir, I don't really wanna play her, her playstyle doesn't interest me. What about my fella Kog daddy and Trist?
Rioter Comments
Manxxom (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rLiWlMbr,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-08T03:40:22.737+0000) > > Hi Nubrac, > > As a Teemo main myself, I'm curious to know- how do you plan to overcome your recent loss streak with the roaming Teemo support strat? Or do you think the strat has reached a point where it has become inefficient? > > Cordially, > Wuks My guess is... Improvise, adapt, overcome.
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rLiWlMbr,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-09-08T03:55:45.908+0000) > > My guess is... > Improvise, adapt, overcome. It's obvious. He must go further, he is going to be a roaming Teemo support for the enemy.
Rioter Comments
: tfw you spend all game farming for a late game power spike, only for your team to win without you
Twitch players in a nutshell. "Wait 40 minutes, then I will be useful."
: Who is the hardest Champ to play?
You want hard? Play Draven. {{champion:119}}
: Well, technically... Bandle City is not a "region of the world" But Piltover, Ixtal and Zaun seem to be aware of it thanks to {{champion:54}}
Ixtal possibly since Zilean "might" have told them something about the void. Piltover and Zaun I doubt. Malphite doesn't know what the creatures are as well, he only described them "Creatures that live only to consume." and Shoorai the Zaunite that was talking to Malphite personally knows what the Creatures are and the city of Icathia.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Instead of Eternals, give us the Announcer Voice Packs you already made
This has been suggested to death, I have asked and many others have. But Riot seems to not listen to what the consumers wants. I have never seen a employee from Riot answer these posts. C'mon Riot, a simple Yes or No would make us happy. Are we going to get Announcer Packs that we the community have been **begging** for?
Rioter Comments
Sateless (NA)
: Why low elo is so bad
Its awful in ranked tbh. I play the champions that I excel in. I do my best to not do anything that will give the enemy a advantage. What sucks that I'm punished for having someone who played awful and costed everyone the game. Not to mention that I got demoted twice and I can remember why. Jungler leaving and my support feeding. I feel as if people in this bronze and lower aren't trying their best and are treating ranked as if its some norms game. It just... sucks.
Show more

Bevdog101

Level 189 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion