: Hello! Please read! (:
Quibbzz (NA)
: 10 Game Chat Restriction
This reminds me of my old perma banned, unfairly post
Naalith (NA)
: Does anyone else worry the new mage will be essentially erased due to high level play?
Grirn (NA)
: Zilean W should not be available level 1
Hey what’s wrong with making players have to think a bit?
: Boycotting the ITEM SHOP until further notice
Razzer (NA)
: Just wanted your guys opinions on my Perma Ban.
How dare you talk. You disrespected riot.
: So you want me to just stand there silent, while graves is in my lane, smiting my cannons, taking all my cs, and running under tower to feed kills? Yeah right.
Better than you getting a strike to your account. Be smart
: Chat restricted
What is arguing going to do? Just stay quiet and report him. Trolls like him want attention and if you don’t give him attention then maybe he might stop inting because people int to get attention. Don’t tell people to report him because 9 reports is the same as 1. If you listen to my advice I guarantee you, you will be the one laughing not the intentional feeder when you get a notification saying the player got banned 🙂🙂🙂🙂
: How does a Tank itemize against this?
Don’t try to fight him especially when he’s full build. Yi is weak when you team is together because your team can easily cc and burst him. Yi is melee so he has to get close so if you are with your team and the Yi is dumb enough to think he can 1v5 you will win.
: Different Punishment Ideas?
If you are finding it hard to not Verbally assault people in game then you should verbally assault yourself and then you will know how it feels.
: Jayce: From A One-Trick Jayce Diamond Player
I had this issue with yasuo. Now riot added a new rune that makes yasuo playable again so I'm happy now. I hope riot adds a key stone for your champ (:
Rioter Comments
wildfox99 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze 6 Yasuo,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEzkmJjP,comment-id=000000000001000000010000000000020000,timestamp=2018-01-21T21:47:58.401+0000) > > Seekers you mean that item that needs 30 unit kills for just having the same base stats as exhdrinker have (but without the passive shield)?
wildfox99 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze 6 Yasuo,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEzkmJjP,comment-id=0000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-21T20:28:50.354+0000) > > Hexdrinker gives 25 ad and zhonyas gives 70 ap. > > Hexdrinker gives 35 magic resist and zhonyas gives 45 armour. > > Zhonyas gives you 10% cdr > > > Hexdrinker gives you a 200 hp shield when you take magic damage when you are under 30% hp. > > Zhonyas gives you 2.5 seconds of invulnerability to counter champs like zed. > > If I wanna get around the same stats as zhonyas I'm gonna have to pay 3150 instead of 2900 just the fact that a component item (1300g) is almost comparable with a full item (2900g) should say everything...plus you don't have to finish it,{{item:3155}} alone is enought for negate any AP kill pressure untill he gets 3/4 items,you just delay by 1300g your build then you can go for lethality,while an AP have to build a full item for being able to not to being oneshooted and yet it gives no damage,no mana sustain (which is essential as mage especially in early,he will run OOM so fast so you can either outpush him or engaging him so he runs OOM for countertrade) and its active takes ages for being up again (almost forgot,exhdrinker have half CD as zhonya have) > Stop watch builds into zhonyas which is broken cause that means u can get it before zed gets 6. stop watch means giving up 600g for a single use active,zed ults you once,you stasis and you just gave up 600g in nothing,you have an item which gives no stats and no actives so now zed is 600g ahead and can snowball then even if you get it pre 6,if zed doesn't have his ult why you should use it? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} again it gives no stats,so having it before zed can ult you is useless btw you are saying that an item is broken because can counter 1 champion?!? (that the only form of counterplay he have is actually building this item?) if zed is being countered too hard by this item then he should get buffed (**IF**),but you can't say X can't be buffed because counter Y while being so weak against all others
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze 6 Yasuo,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEzkmJjP,comment-id=0000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-21T20:28:50.354+0000) > > Hexdrinker gives 25 ad and zhonyas gives 70 ap. > > Hexdrinker gives 35 magic resist and zhonyas gives 45 armour. > > Zhonyas gives you 10% cdr > > Stop watch builds into zhonyas which is broken cause that means u can get it before zed gets 6. > > Hexdrinker gives you a 200 hp shield when you take magic damage when you are under 30% hp. > > Zhonyas gives you 2.5 seconds of invulnerability to counter champs like zed. > > If I wanna get around the same stats as zhonyas I'm gonna have to pay 3150 instead of 2900 Once again, Hexdrinker costs 1300 golds, Zhonya costs 2900 golds
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze 6 Yasuo,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEzkmJjP,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-01-21T20:17:40.751+0000) > > He's not safe. Very immobile and if caught out is dead. > > He is picked because of his cc and wave clear which is very op in competitive play. > > That silence on his q is broken af. It does so much in teamfights. Not being able to use spells in aoe is just broken god damn. You know what Safe is? When you play a champion and all you do is push the lane while being under your tower and all you have to to do is basically just wait for the jungler to get free kills.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze 6 Yasuo,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEzkmJjP,comment-id=00000000000100000001,timestamp=2018-01-21T20:10:37.191+0000) > > I'll tell you what's more cancer than a 200 magic damage shield? > > Being invulnerable for 2.5 seconds. Hexdrinker : 1300 golds = AD+MR+Shield passive Zhonya : 2900 golds = AP+Armor + 10% cdr + passive (let's not forget that its component gives nothing else than armor and mr) Zhonya in a 1v1 = Oh I'm just making my death lasting 2.5 more seconds, sacrifying my early game mana regen + poke damage + cdr and also I have to time my passive, but in most cases I'm just going to die anyway Hexdrinker in a 1v1 = Oh this guy hit everything while I have 2 less kills than him, who cares, the shield got my back when I have absolutly nothing to do to trigger it
Hexdrinker gives 25 ad and zhonyas gives 70 ap. Hexdrinker gives 35 magic resist and zhonyas gives 45 armour. Zhonyas gives you 10% cdr Stop watch builds into zhonyas which is broken cause that means u can get it before zed gets 6. Hexdrinker gives you a 200 hp shield when you take magic damage when you are under 30% hp. Zhonyas gives you 2.5 seconds of invulnerability to counter champs like zed. If I wanna get around the same stats as zhonyas I'm gonna have to pay 3150 instead of 2900
: That is all the reasons pros play him. He is safe, can alter team fights, and free af gank once he hits 6. Usually if a champ is seeing tons of pro play it is because of the safety of them.
He's not safe. Very immobile and if caught out is dead. He is picked because of his cc and wave clear which is very op in competitive play. That silence on his q is broken af. It does so much in teamfights. Not being able to use spells in aoe is just broken god damn.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze 6 Yasuo,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEzkmJjP,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-01-21T20:02:58.921+0000) > > Yes. Buff {{item:3098}} {{item:3151}} {{item:2419}} because they definitely need buffs. AD champs can buy stopwatch too, support items are ruined by everyone because how broken they are (coin nasus, relic shield adcs). Talking about real cancer ? Hexdrinker allowing to win trade easily, IE + Shivv giving burst damage to "ADC with sustained damage", Duskblade being the biggest powerspike of the game, here we go.
I'll tell you what's more cancer than a 200 magic damage shield? Being invulnerable for 2.5 seconds. Also duskblade is not the biggest power spike {{item:3031}} is. Also you saying that ad champs can take stopwatch too does not change the fact that it is overpowered and needs nerfs
: Buff him? lol
Yes. Buff {{item:3098}} {{item:3151}} {{item:2419}} because they definitely need buffs.
: I don't think the problem is that nerfs are on the way; the problem is that it took Riot too long to notice that Vayne was overpowered.
They did notice but it's an adcs so they are more hesitant on nerfing Her.
: Except there are already Vayne nerfs and targons nerfs coming. /thread
: Malzahar doesn't do anything in Lane, barely any interaction. Just wait for jungler and Press R.
: "Yasuo nerfs" "Yasuo OP" "OMG they have Yasuo"
But Ornn is way more op than yasuo. So it should be nerf ornn pls.
: > [{quoted}](name=RavenHusky,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=dlETFVsR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T13:36:37.759+0000) > > Had a Yasuo on my team last night that I warned the rest of the team that he would wind up feeding, and he wound up going 2/13. Riot Support still discourages you from banning him from your teammates though. if you banned him from your teammate he probably woulda went 0/20
: bruisers too We got Yamcha'd {{item:2049}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:163}} {{item:3070}} ... {{item:2049}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:106}} {{item:3070}}
Wtf. {{champion:136}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:163}} are strong. But yeah lissandra needs a buff. Stop this stupid Mage are weak shit. They Aren't.
: Why am i not unbanned
good. Maybe you should use that time to reflect on your behaviour.
: Diana's base attack speed is HORRIBLE
Violett (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze 6 Yasuo,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=lxx8HRPx,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-17T22:04:28.259+0000) > > Well yasuo is under average right now and you are going to have to play him very well/perfectly to do well with him. > > Yea. I wouldn't play him if I were you. I played him brainlessly and fed 12 kills while also getting 24 kills in the process. I wouldn't even call him hard, he requires less macro to play than flipping Master Yi.
Garbage yasuo. 24/12 in normals
Scopé (EUNE)
: The Boards have spoken
These Vayne nerfs are so small. I want her base stats nerfed.
Scopé (EUNE)
: Well that's because I started playing her. Every champion I started playing and wanted/got a skin for got nerfed. Kindred, Cait, Vayne, Aurelion Sol. I should start playing Yasuo. You'll thank me later {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Well yasuo is under average right now and you are going to have to play him very well/perfectly to do well with him. Yea. I wouldn't play him if I were you.
Antenora (EUW)
: Final Hour (R) bonus AD lowered from 30/50/70 to 20/30/40 Relic Shield being nerfed. Jinx being buffed. Coup de Grace, Last Stand and Cut Down nerfed. {{champion:18}} {{champion:29}} were allowed to ruin an entire season and got away without as much as a slap on the wrist nerfs wise, > [{quoted}](name=Akrid415,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fHZJtWUO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-16T23:49:24.491+0000) > > Whatever it is, I am sick of her. I really used to think she was super technical and cool, but now she just seems to deal heavy damage and win by default. This game as a whole just seemed to be wanting to cater to the less skilled crowd lately and it's really turning me off from playing as much. Just gets to be the same repetitive overpowered crap over and over. There's worse "overpowered" crap in this game than Vayne. {{champion:29}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:81}} Aftershock Kleptomancy
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fHZJtWUO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-17T01:39:55.379+0000) > > Final Hour (R) bonus AD lowered from 30/50/70 to 20/30/40 > > Relic Shield being nerfed. > Jinx being buffed. > Coup de Grace, Last Stand and Cut Down nerfed. > > > {{champion:18}} {{champion:29}} were allowed to ruin an entire season and got away without as much as a slap on the wrist nerfs wise, > > > There's worse "overpowered" crap in this game than Vayne. > > {{champion:29}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:41}} > > Aftershock > Kleptomancy Holy Jesus. You are the one we got but didn't deserve. Well said my friend. Couldn't have said it better myself. 100% correct. Didn't disagree with anything you said. We need more of you.
VICKLIUS (NA)
: small nami buff idea
Actually nami needs nerfs
: Didn't Ap champions lost 9 armor? Then why people are complaining about the lack of early MR?
Rosumary (NA)
: Tank meta.......
But then the tanks can't do anything to you...
: just beat a tilting syndra in my promos, got her on my team the next game and she tilted again.....
Mage players are typically shit because they aren't use to being balanced unlike the last season. Give them some time. They will eventually git gud.
VICKLIUS (NA)
: morgana buff idea
Lol let's buff morgana even tho she's already strong. 😂 I actually used an emoji.
: Maybe Kleptomancy could use a change in how it's RNG works
Riot: but then ezreal won't be op anymore and ezreal is an adc.
: Where the F@$% is the Nasus nerf at???
Glory97 (EUW)
: The difference in impact of nerfs and buffs in ther current balancing
Welp. This is the balance team we have so we are going to have to live with it. /;
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Fix Darius
You shouldn't be in range of Darius to begin with lmao. Why are you trading with him as sion?
CarrqB (NA)
: Constant racism in this game and no one blinks an eye?
I had this vayne top on my team. She fed 2 kills 0/2 and afk. Her name was <Edited by Moderation> ~Krizonar. Reported her for naughty boo boo word and for afk and she gets no punishment. Fuck vayne players. Especially the ones that take her top. Fucking sacks of shit. I would beat that vayne's ass.
xelaker (NA)
: So Zoe still hits disguistingly hard...
: Why saying Zoe is broken is nonsense. (Repost)
Zed doesnt counter because she has stopwatch. Yasuo sucks right now. Azir is meh. Malzahar got nerfed. Zoe is op and she's is getting nerfed so you can dodge her abilities better. Cry more.
Rioter Comments
: PSA: Pings aren't meant for you to be passive-aggressive trash.
Senwah (NA)
: I dont even get on anymore expecting to win. I just expect to lose 5 times in a row every day
Learn the way of the game. Kills mean nothing. Pay close attention to your map. Look at my garen game for example: Good CS No deaths (enemy is weaker since I haven't gave any gold to them) Won lane super hard. Put pressure on top lane to force the enemy to send more than 1 top so I can let my team get objectives. Disrespected and dropped bows on them. (To tilt them) Vision the enemy jungle so I can splitpush safely. Got their inhibitor solo. My team were feeding but then I drew so much stress off them to me I let them get back up and win. Gg. Edit: 8/0/0
Show more

Bronze 6 Yasuo

Level 49 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion