Spotty (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rXAiHFh3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-22T08:07:34.945+0000) > > I thought udyr did too even more biAS!!
> [{quoted}](name=Spotty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rXAiHFh3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-22T08:10:30.200+0000) > > even more biAS!! bias against what?
: This game needs voice coms with whole team
Voice chat isnt gonna make people listen to you if (as it seems in this situation), they don't want to.
OpSick (EUNE)
: REVERT AKALI PLEASEE RIOT DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH THIS GAMEEEE
Pretty sure tonnes of people still play Fiora and Katarina but ok
: delete Arkansas
> [{quoted}](name=XElite109,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PUH6ElBE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T22:45:54.070+0000) > > delete Arkansas delete America
: Why turn a serious event like the VS into a joke?
Cause everything is already too serious, even in "for fun" gamemodes like arurf. We need some silly to balance it out.
: Delete Noxus.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PUH6ElBE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-27T21:29:33.159+0000) > > Delete Noxus. Delete Runeterra.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pprapum5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-23T10:49:38.105+0000) > > oh noes! another league is dead and terrible suggestions to go with it... assassins do not need more damage, lethality is already good against squishies, ADCs have the ratios they have for a reason, look at Ezreal's base damages on his Q... 115 at max rank, it's also his main ability. Zhonya's stuns you! the duration and CD are fine. Cleaver is fine. Why? does deathcap's interaction with veigar needs to be changed? he is barely a thing. Luden's does not need to go back to old Luden's. Champions with little mobility also gain stronger utility while champions with lots of mobility also come with less utility damage isn't the only thing. There are exceptions but those are just that exceptions not the rule. You say this about Talon but he is still doing well, so it's on you not on Talon. Lord dom does not need more armor pen. Rengar can leap, can cleanse himself while healing himself and getting a MS boost he has escapes. Nocture is a diver, that is what he is. People building him like an assassin doesn't make him an assassin. He is a diver, his kit is of a diver Wiki clasifies him as assassin! LOL
cause diver is a sub-class, he's an assassin in general but no further than that.
: Riot will do anything to fuck over master yi and mess with him till he's nerfed to hell.
Crit is base yi build isn't it? Anyway as long as his carry potential is down idc
englich (EUW)
: im talking about mid not top
> [{quoted}](name=englich,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWfGqEbb,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-16T07:09:03.697+0000) > > im talking about mid not top Play swain. harass her out of lane and shotgun q her when she goes for minions. Plus your ult can out sustain her anyday
: Top/mid is a hard one. Vladimir, swain, lissandra, ryze? Those are about your choices.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b8NlzQ4i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-16T09:06:14.688+0000) > > Top/mid is a hard one. > > Vladimir, swain, lissandra, ryze? Those are about your choices. well i said can be played. so if you play ap sona mid and carry i aint complaining
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nfy4XR9d,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-07T22:49:43.665+0000) > > Don't forget the tanks that were doing so bad top the only thing they could do was shift to support. > > {{champion:98}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:78}} > > {{champion:78}} was actually doing barely okay top since she countered Riven before the later got {{item:3161}} and new conqueror; but outside of that one matchup she got shat on by every diver, skirmisher, juggernaut, and ranged matchup, only countering other tanks with bad single-use dashes like {{champion:98}} {{champion:3}}. True what happened to the tanks? Supports, Mage can't go mid, what happened to the mages? SUPPORT!
: Let's see ranked...
There isn't enough reasons for that. It's mainly personal preference, whether your primarily competitive or play for the experience.
: Banned or picked in 100% of games.
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Deus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=te1U5Hpx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-07T08:34:31.437+0000) > > Banned or picked in 100% of games. I think people forgot nothing changed with her except a visual update and they all just assumed she's new and should be permabanned 100% of the time. Dw, it'll calm down soon hopefully, play blind until then.
: And {{champion:223}} ? His devour has worse ap ratios than brand`s aoe passive lol....
yeah but to be fair it does like 20% max health at later ranks
: Which one rework do you personally find to be the best one yet. (In anyway except gameplay)
Swain. He just looks so dark and regal, and his voicelines when he takes soul fragments are so mysterious. Also Nunu cute af I want to hug him and Willump so much.
: You are all still playing this game.
Well I'm definitely the latter.
: STOP MAKING ALL RANDOM URF I DODGE ALMOST EVERY GAME BECAUSE THE CHAMPION I GET IS BORING
Have you ever played full ap Alistar and Amumu, If that's what you've been getting, you have been missing out on a huge opportunity buddy.
: You know there is something that I don't get, {{champion:34}} =Pheonix {{champion:106}} =bear but {{champion:516}} doesn't = turtle/tiger So, if {{champion:77}} gets a rework will we get goat stance?
Ram actually and it says in his story that he can, in fact, take the shape of a giant ram. He changed into a ram to intimidate Volibear, who hates Ornn.
: If so, then every champion is equal, it is impossible for something to be broken, and League would somehow manage to be in a much worse state then it already is.
As I said, experience. I may not be actually good at the game but I know what I'm doing. I don't know how you expect me to demonstrate experience without watching me play.
: If so, then every champion is equal, it is impossible for something to be broken, and League would somehow manage to be in a much worse state then it already is.
I'm sorry what are you implying here?
: If so, then every champion is equal, it is impossible for something to be broken, and League would somehow manage to be in a much worse state then it already is.
I could probably teach you a few things as well. It's experience vs actual skill.
: If so, then every champion is equal, it is impossible for something to be broken, and League would somehow manage to be in a much worse state then it already is.
Well I still disagree about the whole 2.25 second stun thing, but I do understand how a bit of cc could really help him out without making him insanely broken. That or I'm too tired to bother arguing anymore. Either or. Anyway you seem to know a lot about the game, don't suppose you could help me out a bit? I don't care about your rank. I'm just trash with big dreams. Fun argument btw, I basically live for this kind of stuff. Also no-one's downvote frauding or anything people in general just disagree with you.
: It was better when you didn't poison /hot with your low-effort gifposting.
> [{quoted}](name=JPLangley,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EZd8EAyh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-28T01:02:05.509+0000) > > It was better when you didn't poison /hot with your low-effort gifposting. oh shut up
: > [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RATVFQyW,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-28T03:02:24.242+0000) > > That's what you say but it isn't true. You don't know why I am in iron and you don't know me. If you think he wouldn't be better off with a stun I prob know more league stuff than you, sorry to say. support your claims please. Otherwise their just opinions
I think he's a smurf. His match history shows that he does more then well in his games but might be held back with teammates but idk. He has 800 upvotes as well which means he spends a lot of time on the boards with this account. I could be wrong, that's just my theory.
: It can't be applied from the safety of range that ahri's charm can be, which also brings you into your team, it can't be self chained like shaco boxes and you're forgetting pyke's combo. Not to mention the longer, safer and usually more useful combination of Leblanc's slow > stun into Slow > stun. Icing on the cake? Champions have higher base armor than mr and let's just say Zed's 2.25 second stun is way more deserved than you seem to want to give it credit haha
On the other hand, ahri's charm is a skillshot which can be easily baited, the chances of you getting chained by more than 1 shaco box is unlikely, and at least you have a chance to actually do something with pyke (Plus he's a support). Also lebanc's line thing is a very short _root_, and requires her to be nearby, although not by any short distance. All zed has to do is w next to you and auto. Yes this would take some good positioning, and he should be rewarded for doing it. But look at it like this: Why don't assassins have a lot of cc? Answer: Because they don't need it, and they shouldn't have it in large amounts. They have a tonne of damage and mobility, and giving them the ability to incapacitate enemies for a long time would allow them to dominate their own lane so much easier, which would give them more opportunities to roam. _You never give a champion everything._ Something riot has been having trouble with recently. I don't know what he needs, as I don't play him, but he definitely does not need a stun _OF THAT LENGTH._
: I might be vastly superior in both, you would have no idea. You don't know why I am losing games, I could be an inting smurf or I could be getting afks or I could be making localized bad decisions that make me lose. But what you do know, is what I said in this thread so far and for the record, it's education to someone of your level.
: Yes but mages also have a very different set of pockets to play in ,both in lane and in rotation and engagements. They also have different ranges, pros and cons and this version of zed, while he will be better and more importantly, a better thematic fit, is still less than pick or ban and it's not like zed can just go around autoing as much as he wants , wherever he wants and with no counterplay. Even in a 1v1 on aram mode type environment, the 100 cs or tower kind, Zed would still not be S+ so with that in mind, what's the problem?
Because this would be the longest hard cc of any assassin. Ahri, Kassadin, Talon, Kayn, Rengar, Leblanc. The closest would, I believe, be Evellynn's charm at 1.5 seconds but that charm comes with a tonne of its own drawbacks. Giving Zed a stun has no counter except by playing how you would usually play against an assassin. Safely. Anyway it's not like riot listens to the boards much in any case. Now can we get this whole thing over with?
: I think 2.25 is a very serious, good and advisable number.
You need to look at this from a mage's viewpoint. Most of their cc has twice the cd you're suggesting, for usually only 1 second of stun. Same with most champions. Being stunned for a full 2.25 seconds leaves no room to get away at all. This is the kind of stun time you'd get on an ultimate. On a 6 second cd. Undodgable (excluding spell shields [which can get easily popped by a q], etc)
: It's very useful, as is max hp% damage. And in many situations that zed regularly finds himself in it may even be MORE useful than the stun (Which is admittingly better in MORE situations) but that isn't the point. What you don't understand is that a 2.25 second stun would be a better THEMATIC fit and Zed would be played more, enough if champions didn't gloss over him because they are specifically annoyed by his magic damage clashing with his theme, obviously.
I can see that, I just disagree with the actual length of the stun you're implicating. I would make it 0.75 seconds scaling higher into lategame to about 1.5 seconds, with a cd scaling down from 8 seconds, to 4.
: Magic damage doesn't fit physical blade assassin. A single target stun would fit well, with his damage and his single target ult and that one target you want your zed to kill, and it would make his whole skillshotty kit come together a lot more, all on that one, marked and doomed to death character, if plaaid well and fed or something. Thematically, his passive ruins him so to speak.... a 2.25 second stun instead would save that
I feel it's usually good to have at least some magic damage on physical champions, and vice versa, which opens up some new build paths, although, of course, his passive doesn't scale with ap. It's like Illaoi. Her entire kit is physical damage, so all you need is some armour and she's useless. I think the magic damage is just there so someone with 300+ armour isn't going to be completely immune to Zed's damage, but I don't know really. I can see how the kit does come together a bit better, it's just the stun length I disagree with right now.
: Like a lot of people can't help themselves to pick non zed champions when his theme doesn't even fit.
His theme seems fine, but to be fair I have barely played him.
Alzon (NA)
: {{champion:32}} {{item:1414}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3110}}
> [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y3hH7GM1,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-02-27T16:49:08.391+0000) > > {{champion:32}} {{item:1414}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3110}} I SAID AP NOT THIS TRASH {{item:3089}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3165}} {{item:1414}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3135}}
: Jesus the bi was obvious and you all bit.
> [{quoted}](name=Bears Dont Care,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RATVFQyW,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-02-27T23:22:42.413+0000) > > Jesus the bi was obvious and you all bit. Eh, I can't help myself
: If so, then every champion is equal, it is impossible for something to be broken, and League would somehow manage to be in a much worse state then it already is.
The reason Nautilus has root in the first place is because he does very little damage, because he is a support, and relies on the adc to do damage for him. Zed, however, does a lot of damage, along with Talon and other assassins, who have little or no cc at all and still manage to do well. The only real complaint I have with giving Zed a stun is that you said a **2.25** second stun on a **6** second cd. So you're spending over a third of your time stunned. This is like a Morgana root, Fiddle fear, or Ashe ult at low ranks. Morgana's has a long cd, a slow travel speed and only roots, her kit relies on ccing others and letting your team do the damage. Fiddle again has a long cd and the fear can only be used at close range, his kit again relies on others to deal damage. Ashe's stun is only really effective at long range, and is difficult to aim, She is a utility adc, her kit allows her to assist others even on the other side of the map. Zed's kit relies on him getting anywhere near you then shredding you before you can do anything. Giving him a stun would be _extremely_ useful. All he has to do is w up to you and auto. If the stun was, say, 0.75 seconds, maybe scaling up to 1.25 seconds, with a cd scaling down over time, e.g. (8, 7, 6, 5, 4). Then I would be fine with it, as it gives him a little more power in the lategame. Also you should be addressing the whole of my argument regardless of how many "gaping holes", you think you see. Otherwise how else would I learn to improve it? Unless you actually can't find as many holes as you say, but that might just be wishful thinking, i dont know. I'm quite enjoying this argument, by the way.
: If so, then every champion is equal, it is impossible for something to be broken, and League would somehow manage to be in a much worse state then it already is.
If you can't compare abilities then you can't compare anything.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Amumu is a terrible champion
: Words of wisdom : You can't compare champion abilities in a vacuum.
If so, then every champion is equal, it is impossible for something to be broken, and League would somehow manage to be in a much worse state then it already is.
: A 6 second cooldown per target would be fine. You counter by not getting meleed by the glass cannon, or by focus firing him if he's tank, by good spacing, by good movements, by ccing him, blowing him up, by getting higher value out of your own kit, negating the ability (riposte, spell shields or panth block , counterstrike etc) or by using a CC cancel like thresh's windup, Urgot's dash or ezreal's arcane shift to do something during the CC time and reduce it's usefulness. Not to mention good old fashioned peel and just surviving his burst because he does less damage now? Obviously.
Nautilus applies, at max rank mind you, a 1.5 second root every 6 seconds per target. He's a support, that's his job. If you're talking about a 2.25 second stun every 6 seconds at rank 1, then we have a problem. Regardless of that, how exactly would you negate it? Assuming that he would be played primarily in the midlane, Fiora, Pantheon, and Jax are all toplaners, and there's no guarantee Panth's passive will be up. Furthermore, he can simply wait them out. As for spellshields, Zed could easily trigger it with a q before autoattacking. Plus, you would need pretty fast reactions to use cc cancels for a damn autoattack, although it's not impossible. Also he's still an assassin, he'll almost certainly be able to burst you down even without his auto, and like you said, he doesn't usually have a chance to auto during engages. Mind you all those counters you listed apply to a lot of champions, nothign really unique there. Look, I don't have any problems with giving Zed a small buff, as he has a terrible lategame right now, but the average cc length for an ability being around 1-1.5 seconds, excluding things such as morgana's q, which has a very long travel time. and fiddle's fear, which does no damage and requires very close range, both of which sporting long cooldowns and both of them on primarily support characters with no mobility, something like this would be simply too strong on someone like zed. Edit: damn i have no life arguing with random people over the internet, oh well.
: So? SKT is coached by silver
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RATVFQyW,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-02-27T02:09:55.496+0000) > > So? SKT is coached by silver where did you get that from?
: You can't point out holes that aren't there. Best for you to shore up yourself, everything I said checks out much cleaner.
Nah i cant be bothered stopping. For a start, what's the cd on this thing?, cause anything less than half a minute is going to cause some massive balance problems, but that isn't too important. My main question is, how the fk would you counter this? An un-dodgable 2.25 second stun for free. And I don't mean simply buying quicksilver sash, as the cd of it would almost certainly be much longer than that of the stun, and there's no point of me buying it on an mage anyway. You still haven't justified a lack of ways to avoid the stun, or cancel it.
: I exposed enough gaping holes, why do I need to debunk you any further? And now, you know a little bit more too, be satisfied with that. I'm not your coach so I shouldn't have to walk you through everything but anyway.
I don't know, I really don't think I learned anything here, neither did you for that matter. Why should I be satisfied with that? Being satisfied doesn't really get anyone anywhere. As for "gaping holes", do you mind reminding me what all of them are, and I'll list all of yours? A side by side comparison would make things a lot simpler in my opinion.
Falrein (EUW)
: Noxus vs Ionia, some stuff to take into account for round two
Well, in terms of an all out war. 1. Noxus has a much larger and better trained army 2. Noxus has better military tactics 3. Noxus's army works together while Ionia's forces would most likely take some unifying 4. Ionia would take a long time to mobilize their army. 5. Noxus has the element of surprise 6. Noxus would go to overall greater lengths to demoralize and inflict damage on the Ionian forces. 7. Ionia is mostly farmers
: I didn't say fizz shouldn't have CC, I jokingly made fun of you for implying that but oh my god, you knew what you were saying and were serious? I'm sorry but I can't believe you any more. You are pulling my leg. Fizz is balanced as is and Zed needs the stun outlined in the OP.
Fizz shouldn't have cc, but he does, and it's an integral part of his kit, in any case, it's slow and can be predicted easily. And he is quite balanced, I didn't say otherwise, although his carry potential could be tuned down a bit. Don't believe me then, but it looks to me like the community disagrees with you and that's really all I need. Edit: also you didnt address the rest of my post but anyway.
: That's like saying pyke and fizz shouldn't have CC. And let's not forget talon. Now, on the slight offchance you're not trolling, LOL WUT? I mean, it's not like cleanses and CC cancels aren't in the game or like we don't already have champions with CC and ways to play into and against or around them. And let's be honest, if zed gets an ideal W or R unto you he doesn't have to aim his skillshots either, there are different % to hit configurations where zed is harder or easir to land. Not to mention he doesn't ALWAYS auto, especially in lane trading or hectic teamfights where he doesn't want to or can't afford to commit. Skill shot accuracy will still be important as will tempo, priority and spacing. And a fed zed that gets unto you and gets his kill condition is SUPPOSED to kill you and will kill you anyway, this is thematic fix.
Pyke was designed a support so we can let that go, but yeah fizz shouldn't have cc, you're right. Champions with mobility dont need cc. Look i don't like his current passive much easier, but a massive stun is only going to make it worse. A microstun, like the one on akali's ult, I might be able to live with. Mind you, what's the cooldown going to be on a stun this long. Cause i aint going to have spellshield/cleanse/quicksilver/zhonyas up every 10 seconds. Assassins shouldnt have cc, cause then there would be almost no way to counter them in duels. The difference is i can atleast flash/dash/blink away when he jumps on me, following up with my own cc to stop him from immediately hopping right back on me. Instead, all he has to do is W right next to me then auto before i can do anything and he's won. I can see how the stun wouldn't really make a difference in teamfights however. His only skillshot wont exactly be hard to land either. Yes a fed zed is supposed to kill you, he is, after all, an assassin, but the addition of a stun would prevent me from a) getting away from him b) using zhonyas or any other form of cc c) surviving
: Zed passive is out of place
Giving cc to a damn assassin is probably one of the worst ideas ever. He no longer has to actually aim or dodge anything because he autos you then unleashes a full combo. I mean, 2.25 seconds of stun? A fed zed can kill you in half that time easy.
Poske (EUNE)
: My top 10 in no order {{champion:136}} - Waveclear, AOE, BURST, DPS, HEAVY CC, ROAMER, good thing he is not popular {{champion:164}} - I dont have to smoke a cigar to get cancer because I already have lung cancer from her fking ganks {{champion:31}} - 3 second silence, true dmg nuke. Teamfighting as melee vs this fking champ is ... {{champion:3}} - Galio is AOE BURST, DPS, HEAVY CC, GLOBAL PRESENCE, TANK champion, taunt flash still exists for some reason {{champion:28}} - I would straight up remove her from the game pending a rework {{champion:29}} - Hated him more during ardent meta, fking cheeser {{champion:555}} - Mostly because he is quite overtuned, Ressets of katarina, immense pick off, hooks of blitzcrank, forgiving just wtf is he {{champion:38}} - 20 IQ required to hit master with this one, cancerous second pick vs 30 midlaners atleast {{champion:497}} - I faced the best ap rakan world multiple times, dont wanna talk about it. Hm I prob won because LB was broken at a time but still, he was one shoting my entire team inside his CC from 1100 range + he had utility and was quite tanky with passive. Nerfed since but still {{champion:117}} - 0 counterplay whatsoever Honorable mentions Graves, Kindred. Smoke screen is aids, both kinda scale to well. Atleast Yi is melee. Jayce - Fking autopilot but you would think he should be complex. he is massive winrate enhancer Any fking champion who is strong atm and requires 30 IQ + 2 fingers like hecarim, would mention akali but she got nerfed
The reason almost nobody plays Asol is because he has terrible mana sustain and a trash early game, plus anyone with an engage just yeets on him.
: First, Reverting 75% of the reworks. (Azir, Irelia, Akali,..and the rest of the busted ones). Then making a new rework, since they've failed their job.
> [{quoted}](name=SomeOneButNoOne,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Mje7ql7s,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-26T05:22:56.266+0000) > > First, Reverting 75% of the reworks. (Azir, Irelia, Akali,..and the rest of the busted ones). > Then making a new rework, since they've failed their job. Azir is "busted"?
: You know which type of people are Sensitive when they cant handle being called trash in a video game
: > [{quoted}](name=CauseSCIENCE,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6wyj1LjJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-25T23:06:24.767+0000) > > Some skins, like the Infernal Amumu skin, have special chromas. Riot hands content creators and league youtubers a bunch of codes that they can hand out via giveaways and stuff to viewers, the codes unlock the special chromas. The codes are the only way to get the special chromas. wonder which ones I could get codes from haha
I think any league youtuber in the LoL Partner Program Necrit, Dumbs, Kashaway, Vandiril, etc.
Show more

CauseSCIENCE

Level 201 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion