: [New Champ] Exe, The Parasite
Is this Abathur from Heroes of the Storm?
: Prediction for new champion based off Riots recent kits!
You forgot about bonus damage, the bonus damage dealer. Passive - every third hit deals bonus damage Q - next basic attack deals bonus damage W - passively causes attacks to deal bonus damage E - fires a skillshot then deals bonus damage on next autoattack R - causes all autoattacks to deal bonus damage based on %HP missing
: "That Champ Requires No Skill"
What champions DO take skill then?
Wobly (NA)
: Vladimir Nerfs Incoming?
Inb4 rework Q made into a skillshot E made into a skillshot R given a delay "counterplay"
DrCabes (NA)
: For Anyone Who Is Still Curious About Old Veigar's Counterplay
Is it not possible to have a discussion about Veigar's current state without the use of the word "counterplay"?
: Correct me if im wrong, as I didnt play back in season 3.. but wasn't there a period of time when minions and turrets didn't affect isolation?
> [{quoted}](name=RobtoN25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yA9bdlAp,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-04-15T01:36:04.215+0000) > > Correct me if im wrong, as I didnt play back in season 3.. but wasn't there a period of time when minions and turrets didn't affect isolation? Only turrets.
: Let's Talk about Skillshots, Point and Click, and Counterplay
Not everyone likes to play skillshot based champions.
: It's okay to have simple champions
When will we get champions like {{champion:77}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:75}} again? These champions have simple abilities. yet are also defined by their unique playstyles, while they all have individual strengths and weaknesses that can be easily seen by opponents. It seems to me like new champions are made to be able to do everything, while all having similar characteristics. Need to catch up to a low moving champion? Fire a line skillshot which slows. Need tankiness? No problem, free built in shield. Getting ganked? "Outplay" the opponents by dashing 9 million times then type in all chat "outplayed".
Reikken (NA)
: This game needs more skills like Equinox
So pretty much more abilities which don't have delays?
: Idea for make annie tibbers healthier
Ragnar42 (NA)
: RIOT WATCH THE UOL VS FNC GAME
People actually getting punished for getting caught out of position? ANTIFUNTOXICNOCOUNTERPLAYBINARY
: Annie isn't 'OP', shes just extremely un-fun to lane against.
I find laning against the newer champions much more infuriating than laning against Annie will ever be. At least if Annie makes a mistake, she pays pretty heavily for it. Meanwhile {{champion:268}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:238}} ...
: *sigh* Please don't start complaining about Annie and get her turned into another boring skillshot-poke mage. Really people, these things have been in the game for years already...
> [{quoted}](name=JedenVojak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XfA0i1sd,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2015-03-20T03:23:15.032+0000) > > *sigh* Please don't start complaining about Annie and get her turned into another boring skillshot-poke mage. > > Really people, these things have been in the game for years already... No, we clearly need more skillshot mages with 9999 dashes.
darkdill (NA)
: [POLL] Is Annie too binary?
Is there anything wrong with Annie being "binary"? Why do champions now have to have the ability to somehow "outplay" everything?
Devastra (NA)
: Annie's Counterplay
What are you suggesting? Make all her abilities have a delay?
: I don't care that they aren't "fun" to play against
I have been playing this game for quite a long time now, and never in the history of my time playing this game have I been so frustrated at this game's balance. - Champions are now being gutted for not being "fun to play as, or against", a complete strawman of an argument which makes no sense at all. How can a person possible define "fun" for a few million players, all with individual tastes? - Every time a balance decision is made and people disagree, buzzwords like "counterplay", "anti fun", "toxic", "feast or famine" and "healthy" are brought up. - When a champion is deemed "unhealthy", the champion is immediately declared "poorly designed" and in need of a rework. These types of reworks typically make the champion skillshot based, with greatly decreased mana costs for infinite spamming in lane, and with delayed abilities that anyone with a dash can escape.
: Let Kassadin's Q shield scale off of his targets AP as opposed to his own
"hypermobile mana bruiser style" People have been saying this ever since Kassadin has been reworked, yet his most successful builds are almost always the ones which involve high amounts of AP. Kassadin is already enough of an anti mage. He has mobility to dodge spells, a magic damage blocking shield and a magic damage reducing passive.
: You know this game is going downhill when...
Mobility Creep {{champion:429}} {{champion:157}} Riot's idea of "counterplay" Game is becoming more reflex oriented than decision oriented #LC$BIGPLAY$ {{champion:238}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:59}} Jungle made harder for every champion except the ones who have sustain + dashes Damage reliability is now considered to be a bad thing, the only counterplay that this game is supposed to have is dodging skillshots Utterly stupid buzzwords which are used in every patch notes "toxic", "antifun", "counterplay", "binary" Playerbase wants diversity, yet is scared that when a new champion is picked, it will be nerfed into shit. I wonder why?
Kögâ (NA)
: Slows are getting weaker and weaker.
No. Slows are already too effective against immobile champions right now. Making slows stronger would make immobile champions even more unviable than they already are. The only solution to mobility/dash creep is to scrap the idea of "counterplay through skillshots" and reintroduce targeted stuns.
Visigoth (NA)
: Pantheon is so funny against high mobility champs
Next patch: "Pantheon is binary, anti fun and toxic because he has reliable damage and CC. Therefore, all his abilities are now skillshots to allow for the opponent to counterplay him."
Visigoth (NA)
: I'm fine if you play Tryndamere...
Who is a champion who actually requires skill? inb4 Nidalee because she has a skillshot.
: Who's the #1 most balanced champion?
Not sure about a single most balanced champion, but here is my list of most balanced champions: {{champion:50}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:96}}
: Thoughts on Targetable CC (Poll)
There is a way of making targeted CC viable without it lacking "counterplay". TF's stun is targeted, yet has counterplay because of the fact that he needs to pick a card, giving the enemy time to react. TF's burst also can't instakill enemies. Fiddle's fear has counterplay, because it moves the enemy away from him. Also, most of his damage is damage over time. Skarner's ultimate is melee range and can be cleansed, completely negating Skarner.
: Yeah, we have feelings too! Especially when it comes to what it feels like to play as and against certain champs. I'm all seriousness though, I believe in the design team and don't envy their job. Trying to figure out how to balance 1 champ in an ecosystem of over 100. How we think about champ design and balance has changed a lot in the past few years, and that can make dealing with the balance of champs (especially older ones) really difficult. Doesn't stop me cringing everytime i queue against nidalee right now :)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tiki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zY0NuQZm,comment-id=007600030000,timestamp=2015-03-06T20:50:46.659+0000) > > Yeah, we have feelings too! Especially when it comes to what it feels like to play as and against certain champs. > > I'm all seriousness though, I believe in the design team and don't envy their job. Trying to figure out how to balance 1 champ in an ecosystem of over 100. How we think about champ design and balance has changed a lot in the past few years, and that can make dealing with the balance of champs (especially older ones) really difficult. > > Doesn't stop me cringing everytime i queue against nidalee right now :) You're honestly the first Rioter who I've seen criticise a champion's balance.
: League of Skillshots
I'm here wondering when we'll get a new champion with a ranged point and click damage ability.
: What do you like about Kassadin?
High mobility (nerfed) Badass theme (removed) - Kassadin's mobility was a defining characteristic. Yet his mobility was completely nerfed into the ground alongside his damage, while characters like {{champion:103}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:429}} are considered healthy because "muh skillshot". - His theme as a silencing anti-mage. His entire character revolved around the concept of silencing enemies. Have a look at some of his quotes: "Silence!" "Your magic is powerless against me!" "I tried to silence my mother once. Boy, did I regret that." Normally when Riot nerfs characters, they talk about "theme". Kassadin's kit screams "silencing anti-mage". Why was such an obvious indicator to his theme not taken seriously?
DropFill (NA)
: Make LB Q a skillshot
How to fix LeBlanc: Make her ultimate actually cost mana. It's ridiculous that for 100 mana, she can dash and blink 2 times each. Reduce the early base damage on her W. 85 base damage at rank 1 is too easy to cheese with especially since her W is such a safe ability to use. Remove the slow from her E, and fix its hitbox. Reduce the root duration to 1 second. **Disable the return pad if LeBlanc is hit before it expires by itself.**
LyraSona (NA)
: More reasonable people do. This is the problem with you Veigar enthusiasts: you love him so much that you are blind to everything else.
> [{quoted}](name=LyraSona,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEov3j9u,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-02-27T02:45:27.256+0000) > > More reasonable people do. This is the problem with you Veigar enthusiasts: you love him so much that you are blind to everything else. There's a reason for that. Veigar was unchanged for a long time prior to this nerf. All of a sudden when he is picked, DFG is removed from the game, and Riot promises buffs to Veigar. Instead what we see here is the complete opposite of what was promised. DFG amplified his damage to single targets by 20%. Yet Veigar's AP ratio to his ultimate was nerfed, his Q made unreliable and his stun nerfed into a pile of garbage which any character with a pair of boots or dash can easily escape. For the record, I'm not a Veigar player. I'm a player who understands what it's like to have your favourite character nerfed into shit for the purposes of "counterplay", while disregarding the fun that the player is supposed to experience while playing the character.
: What is it that Olaf needs for him to become playable in your eyes?
A complete revert to all the nerfs and rework that he had to go through.
LyraSona (NA)
: Spare me your "old gamer" brand of cynicism. I believe in the virtue of this game and in the purity of Riot's vision for the future. I'll be here promoting them and their decisions for quite some time as I enjoy their amazing, well balanced, and above all FREE game. I hope you are having as much fun as I am, because if you are not, why not find a different MOBA?
> [{quoted}](name=LyraSona,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XkNMETtH,comment-id=00030000000000000000000100000002000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2015-02-26T04:05:34.732+0000) > > Lol, let's not get into a Kalista debate here :). It would not be appropriate. Suffice it to say that I agree with Riot's decision regarding her. > > Veigar was "fun" at the expense of other people's "fun." It's like a kid having fun spraying people with water. Is that to be tolerated? How can you possible define what "fun" is? I don't find versing a lot of popular champions fun e.g. Lee Sin, Vi, Lissandra, but I don't go around saying stuff like "they're only fun for the people playing the champion".
: > [{quoted}](name=Condottiero,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ubdgwuyq,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-02-25T01:18:07.203+0000) > > How about removing the shield and giving him his silence back? > > The silence could be for a very short duration e.g. 1 second at max rank. Additionally, it would be more "thematically fitting" because his entire voiceover revolves around the idea of silencing. I'd say the damage on the Q itself is toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaellrus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ubdgwuyq,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2015-02-25T01:26:01.216+0000) > > I'd say the damage on the Q itself is toxic. Is it because it's a targeted ability and you can't "dash away" to dodge the damage?
: Kass's problem is in his Q; not his ult
How about removing the shield and giving him his silence back? The silence could be for a very short duration e.g. 1 second at max rank. Additionally, it would be more "thematically fitting" because his entire voiceover revolves around the idea of silencing.
: Ideas for "anti-mobility" spells?
Distance based targeted stun. E.g, if a target is 700 units away, it is stunned for 2 seconds while only being stunned for 1 second at 350 units etc
: What kind of compensation will Kassadin get?
Give Kassadin his silence back since now his damage and mobility are both sub-par.
: Brand has much higher team fight potential damage and is better at taking objectives. I'm curious as to why the first of those points isn't particularly poignant. You have any thoughts on that matter? Mind you, I'm not disagreeing. I played Brand vs. Kassadin the other day, and felt the same way. Kassadin's lane felt stronger, his priority-target burst felt more accessible, and I knew that he could push deeper and harder because he had good escape potential. Likewise, I just got finished watching Faker's LeBlanc vs. a Heimerdinger in solo queue. The Heimer actually outplayed LeBlanc quite a few times and yet, even as Heimer's team went on to win, I kind of felt bad for the little guy because he did get zoned some in lane, and when he capitalized it seemed more like LB's mistake than his stellar play. Generally speaking, Heimerdinger and Brand are better teamfighters than LeBlanc/Kass. Over the years, they've almost always been stronger statistically speaking (they win more games). Is doing AoE damage in team fights that lackluster? Or is it more that the super mobile guys feel like champion's of their own fate, even if they're less successful?
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Sotere,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uRv66Z91,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-02-22T05:53:28.983+0000) > > Brand has much higher team fight potential damage and is better at taking objectives. I'm curious as to why the first of those points isn't particularly poignant. You have any thoughts on that matter? > > Mind you, I'm not disagreeing. I played Brand vs. Kassadin the other day, and felt the same way. Kassadin's lane felt stronger, his priority-target burst felt more accessible, and I knew that he could push deeper and harder because he had good escape potential. Likewise, I just got finished watching Faker's LeBlanc vs. a Heimerdinger in solo queue. The Heimer actually outplayed LeBlanc quite a few times and yet, even as Heimer's team went on to win, I kind of felt bad for the little guy because he did get zoned some in lane, and when he capitalized it seemed more like LB's mistake than his stellar play. > > Generally speaking, Heimerdinger and Brand are better teamfighters than LeBlanc/Kass. Over the years, they've almost always been stronger statistically speaking (they win more games). Is doing AoE damage in team fights that lackluster? Or is it more that the super mobile guys feel like champion's of their own fate, even if they're less successful? Why pick Brand when you can pick Ahri? Or Lissandra? Or any other mobile mage who can "dash out" of jungle ganks and "outplay" the opponent through mobility? No, there is nothing wrong with Kassadin's target burst feeling more accessible as that's the entire point of the champion.
: Dear Riot, can we get a straight, no-nonsense description of what your vision for this game is?
Meanings of popular catchphrases: Counterplay = Skillshots, any ability which can be dodged. Any other type of ability is anti fun and lacks counterplay. Mobility creep = Healthy for the game, since dodging a skillshot by dashing 999999 times is a true display of skill. Toxic = Any champion who can't be balanced by changing a few numbers around is instantly deemed toxic and poorly designed, requiring an extensive rework to transform the champion into a skillshot based sustained damage dealer. Strategic diversity = LC$BIGPLAY$ Fun = Skillshot based champion with an immunity to jungle ganks by being able to dash out. Anti fun = Champion with reliable damage (Ryze, Mordekaiser, Annie)/ huge burst (Veigar, Talon) /s All it takes to fix everything wrong with League of Legends is to scrap the utterly stupid idea of "counterplay".
: > [{quoted}](name=OGZ Wiz Kalista,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F6LdZ2RE,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2015-02-09T18:01:05.855+0000) > > Technically right, but you're a little off there. Riot is increasing mobility and lowering base stats while removing many targeted skills. Because that way, fights come down to skill and who can outplay who as opposed to someone like Ryze where it's 'If his stats are higher than yours, you can't ever enter his range. But if your stats are higher, then he can't do anything about it.' You're completely right about that, but I don't see it as that much of a problem if it's limited to just a few champions, which it is right now. I for one can't understand why every champ *has* to have mobility now. I understand that it may be less fun and that the dreaded "toxic" or "no counterplay" buzzwords get used against high-risk high-reward immobile mages like Ryze or Veigar or Cassiopiea. The feeling is these champs will just win if you get close to them while they're ahead of you in items, but by removing this from these champions when they rework them (they've already said they're going to probably change Ryze to have a skillshot and I have a really bad feeling about what they're about to do to Veigar) and by *never* releasing new champs that do this, they're completely removing variety and yes even their own favorite term "strategic diversity" from the game. Now almost every single new and reworked champion, **no matter what their role is** has range, mobility, and some form of CC. And when the champ is *designed* to be a ranged champ, like Kalista, this amount of power and utility is insane. Congratulations, everyone now does everything, and there's no more diversity. I said it in another thread and I'm going to keep saying it because I think it's accurate, the game has turned into League of Dodgeball. Everybody pokes until someone gets hit by CC or until someone blows crucial cooldowns, then everyone goes in. If nobody ever goes in, because players are actually good and don't get hit by skillshots, games last 50 minutes until one team gets an ace or 4 for 1 or something. At least Ryze and Veigar can just Leeroy Jenkins and force a teamfight that's basically guaranteed to be at least a 1 for 1 (and yes I understand this can also backfire greatly, hence the "high-risk high-reward" modifier earlier.) In League of Dodgeball the only thing you can force is a stalemate. It would be really bad if every champion had the power and ability to instakill that champs like Ryze and Veigar have, but it would also be really bad if none of them had that power either, and that's the direction Riot is heading in. Having a *few* instakill short-range burst mages is not unhealthy, and it's also not without counterplay. The person whom I'm quoting even said, don't get in Ryze's (short) range, that's one way to beat Ryze, and that's counterplay. Focusing him is counterplay, certain items are counterplay, counterpicking in the pick/ban phase is counterplay. Just because it doesn't look flashy doesn't mean it shouldn't exist. This may not be the most "fun" way to play the game, but there are ways to counterplay other than playing skillshot dodgeball or "we're not fighting unless we all have flash up."
> [{quoted}](name=Yormaughm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F6LdZ2RE,comment-id=0001000100000001,timestamp=2015-02-09T19:04:00.270+0000) > > You're completely right about that, but I don't see it as that much of a problem if it's limited to just a few champions, which it is right now. > > I for one can't understand why every champ *has* to have mobility now. I understand that it may be less fun and that the dreaded "toxic" or "no counterplay" buzzwords get used against high-risk high-reward immobile mages like Ryze or Veigar or Cassiopiea. The feeling is these champs will just win if you get close to them while they're ahead of you in items, but by removing this from these champions when they rework them (they've already said they're going to probably change Ryze to have a skillshot and I have a really bad feeling about what they're about to do to Veigar) and by *never* releasing new champs that do this, they're completely removing variety and yes even their own favorite term "strategic diversity" from the game. > > Now almost every single new and reworked champion, **no matter what their role is** has range, mobility, and some form of CC. And when the champ is *designed* to be a ranged champ, like Kalista, this amount of power and utility is insane. Congratulations, everyone now does everything, and there's no more diversity. I said it in another thread and I'm going to keep saying it because I think it's accurate, the game has turned into League of Dodgeball. > > Everybody pokes until someone gets hit by CC or until someone blows crucial cooldowns, then everyone goes in. If nobody ever goes in, because players are actually good and don't get hit by skillshots, games last 50 minutes until one team gets an ace or 4 for 1 or something. At least Ryze and Veigar can just Leeroy Jenkins and force a teamfight that's basically guaranteed to be at least a 1 for 1 (and yes I understand this can also backfire greatly, hence the "high-risk high-reward" modifier earlier.) In League of Dodgeball the only thing you can force is a stalemate. > > It would be really bad if every champion had the power and ability to instakill that champs like Ryze and Veigar have, but it would also be really bad if none of them had that power either, and that's the direction Riot is heading in. Having a *few* instakill short-range burst mages is not unhealthy, and it's also not without counterplay. > > The person whom I'm quoting even said, don't get in Ryze's (short) range, that's one way to beat Ryze, and that's counterplay. Focusing him is counterplay, certain items are counterplay, counterpicking in the pick/ban phase is counterplay. Just because it doesn't look flashy doesn't mean it shouldn't exist. This may not be the most "fun" way to play the game, but there are ways to counterplay other than playing skillshot dodgeball or "we're not fighting unless we all have flash up." If only I could upvote you more than once. It seems to me as if punishing bad decision making is also slowly getting removed from the game too. Look at old champions like {{champion:1}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:90}} . Get caught once, you die. This encourages good positioning and overall adds "counterplay"because it restricts how aggressive they can be until they become vulnerable. Recent champions however don't have this weakness. What happens if {{champion:429}} gets ganked in lane? Dash out. What happens if {{champion:268}} gets ganked in lane? Dash out. What happens if {{champion:157}} gets ganked in lane? Dash 99999 times.
GigglesO (NA)
: heh, no
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w4TH29ld,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-02-09T08:41:37.620+0000) > > heh, no {{item:3035}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Condottiero,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WpEMtJVI,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-02-08T01:50:19.733+0000) > > I do just fine as Wukong top and mid most of the time. Sure, there are some match ups which aren't too easy for Wukong, but saying that you "literally can't lane him anywhere" is a bit of a stretch. Dude.... you are gold no offense. At that elo i take paladin garen with 0 defensive item and go 20-0. Any miracle can happen there.
> [{quoted}](name=Hasztalan2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WpEMtJVI,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-02-08T14:37:27.717+0000) > > Dude.... you are gold no offense. At that elo i take paladin garen with 0 defensive item and go 20-0. Any miracle can happen there. If you want an example of Wukong top being viable, watch Allorim's stream. Allorim is a Master Wukong top main who only builds damage.
: It's just he got pushed out of jungle. He is still a toplaner who loses 9 out of 10 matchups. That's why ppl started to play him in jungle, where altough he even saw competitive play but he is very mediocre cuz of the lack of sustain and slow clear. But now that the jungle were made 2389479284789times more difficoult he simply has no place on the map. You literally can't lane him anywhere. Still if you manage to pass the early game his mid-lategame is just as powerful as ever but that's a miracle and rarely happens.
> [{quoted}](name=Hasztalan2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WpEMtJVI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-02-07T23:12:23.017+0000) > > It's just he got pushed out of jungle. > > He is still a toplaner who loses 9 out of 10 matchups. That's why ppl started to play him in jungle, where altough he even saw competitive play but he is very mediocre cuz of the lack of sustain and slow clear. > > But now that the jungle were made 2389479284789times more difficoult he simply has no place on the map. You literally can't lane him anywhere. > > Still if you manage to pass the early game his mid-lategame is just as powerful as ever but that's a miracle and rarely happens. I do just fine as Wukong top and mid most of the time. Sure, there are some match ups which aren't too easy for Wukong, but saying that you "literally can't lane him anywhere" is a bit of a stretch.
: What Would You Change? : League of Legends What Is Your Idea To Improve League of Legends?
Make tanks viable again Increase the importance of resource management No more manaless champions Nerf slows
: Kalista should have the lowest attack range of any adc to make up for her passive.
: Counter Play and Annie Stun
If Annie holds her stun, she won't be able to use damaging abilities. Annie can't just "dash out" if she gets ganked. Her stun is her only form of CC. Not every mage needs to be a skillshot oriented sustained damage dealer. Yes, Annie should be able to stun and burst.
: How can Riot rework Darius while making him unique from other bruisers?
Crippling Strike removes all movement speed buffs on the target, and prevents dash abilities. Balanced
: In the year 20XX, Riot creates the Lee/Jarvan/Vi bar for junglers. What do the weak junglers get?
: Riot You Need a New Balance Team
Riot believes that winning at champion select/hard counters are "unhealthy". Yet Kalista was released, a champion who can literally not be hit by any skillshots and kites melees to oblivion. Riot believes that champions should have down times and periods of vulnerability. Yet Yasuo was released, a champion who has an infinite amount dashes, a shield and no resource management, meaning he can spam abilities forever in lane and eventually wear down his lane opponent. Riot believes that mobility creep is getting out of hand and needs to be dealt with. Yet Gnar was released, a champion who has long range, %HP magic damage, 3 slows alongside a movement speed buff and a gap closer, allowing him to kite any melee champion forever.
Nahui (NA)
: But why?
> [{quoted}](name=KGB Vlastoyavich,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sxNAdkce,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-02-06T13:46:50.351+0000) > > But why? There's no point in building Kha'Zix as a tank when other characters like Lee Sin and Vi exist. Laning Kha'Zix allows you to get gold to scale into the late game as an assassin. Jungle Kha'Zix pretty much does nothing this season because he deals no damage early game and without gold, doesn't scale at all into the late game.
Nahui (NA)
: Kha Zix
Lane Kha'Zix > Jungle Kha'Zix Boots + 5 damage items, no exceptions.
: @Riot, please lower the cooldown on Kassadin's W
PBE: Kassadin Null Sphere [Q] - Now deals 70/95/120/145/170 (down from 80/105/130/155/180) Nether Blade [W] - Now deals 10/15/20/25/30 (changed from 20 across all ranks) Definately not in any position to receive buffs for a while.
: @Riot, please lower the cooldown on Kassadin's W
Based on how Kassadin is currently performing, I don't think he is in a position to receive buffs of any kind for a while.
Show more

Condottiero

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion