Bârd (NA)
: Why is Garen now more of an attack speed champion than Aatrox?
Maybe because Aatrox was reworked from his old (but imo great and lovely) state into some scuffed riven 2.0. I mean look at max rank q downtime with 40% cdr on Aatrox, all he does now is press r and use his abilities getting those occasional passive autos off in fights.
: {{champion:84}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:157}} all floating around 45% RITO BUFF PLZ (see what i'm saying?)
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JVXoiX0n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-06T18:33:51.503+0000) > > {{champion:84}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:157}} all floating around 45% RITO BUFF PLZ (see what i'm saying?) Just in case you can't tell the champs you have mentioned have a much larger pick rate than Galio which means that the win rate gets lowered due to all the casuals playing them. ON THE OTHER HAND, The Galio pick rates show that it's basically the Galio mains picking him and they actually know how play their champ BUT even the mains can't win on Galio because of how dog shit he is right now.
: gangplank is just like any other toxic top laner.
Fucking agree. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92PL44ts5mA&t=149s Here you have Hashinshin explaining how GP is busted. If you're going to cry that it's Hashinshin, just shut up ffs and listen for once he says good shit that makes sense too.
Rioter Comments
: Kayle still needs nerfs please
Shes has nerfs on PBE and the Klepto interaction skill potion thing is getting removed so Kayle can only reach her form ascends by actually leveling up: > Kayle > [Changelist] > AD lowered from 52 to 50 > Armor lowered from 28 to 26 > Attack speed ratio lowered from .695 to .667 > Divine Ascent (Passive) ranks are now based on Kayle's level rather than skill points
: Functionally she's more like Master Yi than Kassadin, but yeah, kinda.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JFp8zEXG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-07T08:30:01.014+0000) > > Functionally she's more like Master Yi than Kassadin, but yeah, kinda. I guess her play style and build is like Yi BUT her early game and scaling is like Kassadin both taking Fleet Footwork to help get through lanning phase getting cs and poking with Q for Kass and E for Kayle (Although they both use other abilities as Kass uses w to last hit easier and regen mana and Kayle uses W to heal and occasionally, etc) finishing their items and leveling up to become a late game monster.
: Galio is at 43% winrate as the best aftershock user in the game.
Yeah i would like some buffs, but instead of giving him higher ap scaling or values, instead why don't they give him mr scaling on all his abilities cause he's supposed to be a fucking anti-magic statue that can do damage, not a fucking hard CC AP stone yeeting tornado's that shreds your whole health bar.
: Kassadin comes online at 6, not 11
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JFp8zEXG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-07T08:03:28.082+0000) > > Kassadin comes online at 6, not 11 No, Once Kassadins gets his Seraphs stacked + another item THEN he can start pulling off those 800 Mana max stacked r into the backline and blowing people up. I mean look at his winrate as the game goes by, one it hits 30 minutes it starts spiking up tremendously not during the early game where he has six.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Rito please! MAKE THIS SKIN REAL!
Meanwhile at Riot. . . "YO LETS MAKE A PRESTIGE $100 DOLLAR SKIN FOR AHRI THATS MAKES HER LOOK LIKE SHES WEARING PISS LOL"
: {{champion:5}} Look at his kit, especially the numbers Look at Aatrox's old kit. See that the balanced form of the champion you're asking for is already in the game. ***** And reworks aren't _for_ people who like the bad version of a champion. They're for expanding a champion and giving them a kit that allows for more adjustment. Old Aatrox couldn't be balanced well because he was too mechanically simple for the strengths he had. New Aatrox, while too strong for a while, has mechanics that allow for change. If he's not dealing enough damage, they have the bad option of increasing the AD boost of his E--which would just overpower him through stats--, or the much better option of increasing the sweet spot damage on his Q-- which would give more damage to better players. But if old Aatrox wasn't dealing enough damage, the only option they had was a flat stat increase, which we saw right before his rework thanks to Conqueror simply made him incredibly overpowered.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6cnNbx6m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-20T13:48:54.969+0000) > > {{champion:5}} > > Look at his kit, especially the numbers > Look at Aatrox's old kit. > > See that the balanced form of the champion you're asking for is already in the game. > ***** > > And reworks aren't _for_ people who like the bad version of a champion. They're for expanding a champion and giving them a kit that allows for more adjustment. Old Aatrox couldn't be balanced well because he was too mechanically simple for the strengths he had. New Aatrox, while too strong for a while, has mechanics that allow for change. If he's not dealing enough damage, they have the bad option of increasing the AD boost of his E--which would just overpower him through stats--, or the much better option of increasing the sweet spot damage on his Q-- which would give more damage to better players. But if old Aatrox wasn't dealing enough damage, the only option they had was a flat stat increase, which we saw right before his rework thanks to Conqueror simply made him incredibly overpowered. You do fucking realize the reworked Aatrox is currently fucking absolute garbage after all those constant fucking nerfs? He isn't balanced at all and is damn weak af, but atleast Riot is working on a way to balance him and Akali.
: No one is forcing you to stay in post game chat, if you don't like it, leave. You really think we should devote resources so you can presumably be even more troll? Honestly I hate mute, I don't mute anyone, I don't care what you say, because I probably will NEVER say anything back to you. But don't worry I am paying attention to everything you say, maybe even writing it down, because I am documenting your toxicity. Good luck getting Riot to side with you on anything when you are complaining to someone who has never talked back. Hell I have entire groups of friends try to mass report me and fail miserably because of this. Because in the end there is no excuse for toxicity and having friends isn't an excuse either, you cant argue what you say if the person you are talking to says nothing. There is never an easier report than reporting someone where I have clear evidence and you have none.
> [{quoted}](name=Astrovert,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3qQGP4Lv,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-02-11T15:35:09.243+0000) > > No one is forcing you to stay in post game chat, if you don't like it, leave. You really think we should devote resources so you can presumably be even more troll? > > Honestly I hate mute, I don't mute anyone, I don't care what you say, because I probably will NEVER say anything back to you. > > But don't worry I am paying attention to everything you say, maybe even writing it down, because I am documenting your toxicity. Good luck getting Riot to side with you on anything when you are complaining to someone who has never talked back. Hell I have entire groups of friends try to mass report me and fail miserably because of this. Because in the end there is no excuse for toxicity and having friends isn't an excuse either, you cant argue what you say if the person you are talking to says nothing. There is never an easier report than reporting someone where I have clear evidence and you have none. > No one is forcing you to stay in post game chat, if you don't like it, leave. You really think we should devote resources so you can presumably be even more troll? Yeah i do insta-leave but i sometimes like talking to the people that weren't toxic and asking if they would like to play again or just in general short chat. > Honestly I hate mute, I don't mute anyone, I don't care what you say, because I probably will NEVER say anything back to you. Trust me i don't like muting too because sometimes they even say important stuff, but it doesn't help when they spam chat with toxicity or just general spam so i can't see what my other teammates are saying so i need to mute people sometimes. > But don't worry I am paying attention to everything you say, maybe even writing it down, because I am documenting your toxicity. Good luck getting Riot to side with you on anything when you are complaining to someone who has never talked back. What are you on about? They flame me and they talk to me and I never talk back and I either ignore them but if they spam or just hit them with ok or cool or else I would have never hit Honor 5 on my accounts. Lol...
: Not banning KhaZix, he gets picked on enemy team = instant loss.
Lol what the fuck do you mean? Don't you just love hearing it once on you than going gray than hearing it 2 more times on others? am i not right?
: This is a shitpost.
Can we get a {{champion:75}} +12 on this thread? JK, dont ban hammer me plz.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

DarkSamus2456

Level 10 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion