: No one is forcing you to stay in post game chat, if you don't like it, leave. You really think we should devote resources so you can presumably be even more troll? Honestly I hate mute, I don't mute anyone, I don't care what you say, because I probably will NEVER say anything back to you. But don't worry I am paying attention to everything you say, maybe even writing it down, because I am documenting your toxicity. Good luck getting Riot to side with you on anything when you are complaining to someone who has never talked back. Hell I have entire groups of friends try to mass report me and fail miserably because of this. Because in the end there is no excuse for toxicity and having friends isn't an excuse either, you cant argue what you say if the person you are talking to says nothing. There is never an easier report than reporting someone where I have clear evidence and you have none.
> [{quoted}](name=Astrovert,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3qQGP4Lv,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-02-11T15:35:09.243+0000) > > No one is forcing you to stay in post game chat, if you don't like it, leave. You really think we should devote resources so you can presumably be even more troll? > > Honestly I hate mute, I don't mute anyone, I don't care what you say, because I probably will NEVER say anything back to you. > > But don't worry I am paying attention to everything you say, maybe even writing it down, because I am documenting your toxicity. Good luck getting Riot to side with you on anything when you are complaining to someone who has never talked back. Hell I have entire groups of friends try to mass report me and fail miserably because of this. Because in the end there is no excuse for toxicity and having friends isn't an excuse either, you cant argue what you say if the person you are talking to says nothing. There is never an easier report than reporting someone where I have clear evidence and you have none. > No one is forcing you to stay in post game chat, if you don't like it, leave. You really think we should devote resources so you can presumably be even more troll? Yeah i do insta-leave but i sometimes like talking to the people that weren't toxic and asking if they would like to play again or just in general short chat. > Honestly I hate mute, I don't mute anyone, I don't care what you say, because I probably will NEVER say anything back to you. Trust me i don't like muting too because sometimes they even say important stuff, but it doesn't help when they spam chat with toxicity or just general spam so i can't see what my other teammates are saying so i need to mute people sometimes. > But don't worry I am paying attention to everything you say, maybe even writing it down, because I am documenting your toxicity. Good luck getting Riot to side with you on anything when you are complaining to someone who has never talked back. What are you on about? They flame me and they talk to me and I never talk back and I either ignore them but if they spam or just hit them with ok or cool or else I would have never hit Honor 5 on my accounts. Lol...
: Not banning KhaZix, he gets picked on enemy team = instant loss.
Lol what the fuck do you mean? Don't you just love hearing it once on you than going gray than hearing it 2 more times on others? am i not right?
: This is a shitpost.
Can we get a {{champion:75}} +12 on this thread? JK, dont ban hammer me plz.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

DarkSamus2456

Level 10 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion