: We need a replacement for Warmogs in ARAM
I'd like it back too, but maybe a special version without the gian'ts heart or whatever passive. Because some tanks just need the extra 800 hp and 200% regen
Amorith (NA)
: Smurf queue working as intended.
I just realized non of you had smite, was this a normal rift game? Because otherwsie, neither of you had a jg
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Malza (NA)
: Irelia/Camille are both nearing 100% pick/ban in high elo
If you're having trouble with irelia , just go Olaf top and rek their shit. Irelia ulted you? that's cut, smash her face in
Zerenza (NA)
: What do you expect your jungler to do.
I personally love the ones who are like "wtf you watched me die" thinking that jsut because a jg ganks they're magically safe and cannot die, even when they might be low on hp and I've been using my ablties on the enemy
Rioter Comments
: 47% win rate champion has the highest ban rate
A yas usually isn't a problem if you know how to face him, A fed yas on the other hand.....
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Can we all just agree on that Yasuo's kit is extremely toxic and the most unfun to play against?
: I hate the report button so fucking much.
I've had a game where I was jax jg, lagging the first half of the entire game to the point of uselessness mostly, and then they all complain that I don't gank. This is what pisses me off, because do they just not understand that me lagging really hard = can't do anything. It eventually escalated to the entire team saying report me, so I just said fuck it and muted them for the rest of the game and not help them for the rest until the enemy team won, just farming mostly
: tfw you get killed and riot doesnt even know what happened to you
well, they're not wrong, jinx when fed does disintregrate ya
: Losing AP From Building Athene's Holy Grail
also I think the spelltheifs item loses mana regen when upgrading from level 2 to 3
: How Riot Convinced Me To Quit A Good Game
[My feelings, as harsh as they may be](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0pXlvoQN6Q)
Rioter Comments
: Yeah, realistically, the only ADCs that will get the most use out of the item would be Quinn and Graves. Maybe a jungle Twitch. Boxbox put out a video this morning of him playing Stormrazer Riven. It's pretty disgusting
> [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qw8ENzEo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-02T15:40:27.494+0000) > > Yeah, realistically, the only ADCs that will get the most use out of the item would be Quinn and Graves. Maybe a jungle Twitch. > > Boxbox put out a video this morning of him playing Stormrazer Riven. It's pretty disgusting what about {{champion:202}} ?
Feel Apathy (EUNE)
: Daily (1) Reminder that Jhin with rageblade is disabled in competitive but not in ranked games.
could someone tell me exactly why rageblade is so good on jhin? Im honestly aking because i haven't tried it...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Vei (NA)
: post pizza in this thread
Best pizz right here, quarter beef nothing else pizza https://imgur.com/a/e4dXl
Rude Name (OCE)
: This is too much fun
I like how the 4th panels face didn't change lol
Ifneth (NA)
: Riot needs to look into this. I wanna see Sion survive the Urgot ultimate.
> [{quoted}](name=Ifneth,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=zLa4X02b,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-10T17:44:26.558+0000) > > Riot needs to look into this. I wanna see Sion survive the Urgot ultimate. {{champion:14}} "Is that all?"
: Depends on several factors. What champion are you playing?
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qXjkgEAY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-11T12:22:29.052+0000) > > Depends on several factors. What champion are you playing? I tried lux against her because I felt like it was a safe pcik since I hadn't faced leblanc in lane before, thought I probably shouldve just gone with fizz tbh
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Stop the stopwatches!
Just gonna leave this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Y_oCnKDv_n4
: Stopwatch isn't broken. Having every single squishy champ get it for free at 6 minutes is. If that was moved to 8 or 10 minutes it would be fine.
> [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=L5Q1ueqE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-22T22:19:10.489+0000) > > Stopwatch isn't broken. Having every single squishy champ get it for free at 6 minutes is. If that was moved to 8 or 10 minutes it would be fine. it's in memes & games, it's not meant to be taken seriously
: i know dis a meme but do people legit think stop watch is a broken thing? i find it pretty balanced
> [{quoted}](name=HeroGilgamesh,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=L5Q1ueqE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-22T21:50:19.342+0000) > > i know dis a meme but do people legit think stop watch is a broken thing? i find it pretty balanced it's in memes & games, it's not meant to be taken seriously
Kei143 (NA)
: how is it abuse when the system knows how to filter out false reports? more like they need to get updated with the system and understand that false reports don't matter and multiple reports work the same as 1 report.
how does it tell how its false or not? just review by a mod? or what?
Rioter Comments
: Both. Cooldown reduces the time it takes to deploy them and the amount it takes to refresh them.
> [{quoted}](name=PrismalDawn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPuaT0Ki,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-01T06:34:48.511+0000) > > Both. > Cooldown reduces the time it takes to deploy them and the amount it takes to refresh them. thanks for the answer <3 {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: When you gank top
{{champion:17}} *Deep voiced* "Ha ha ha"
: Know the difference:
{{champion:17}} "Ha ha ha!"
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: But MF cannot move while doing so.
she can still deplete most your hp with one auto and no abilities powereing it up
: Real talk, why does Riot not sell announcer packs?
Nayzumi (NA)
: Can't even be bothered playing this years Urf mode, I can see why people are bitching.
Just gonna leave this for the lethal tempo point https://streamable.com/3b3mf
Death Rex (EUW)
: > it doesn't really need to be balanced as it is a fun mode Having a Maokai against me every game is not really my definition of fun
: Not when you play AP Nunu with a Zac to help the ults
or have a kidnapper Tahm Kench https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hW46xSSNPw
Rioter Comments
: Just give 50BE per match plus the capsule for level, done everyone happy.
> [{quoted}](name=RIPGG CAIi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O6gk8Eiw,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2017-11-23T05:48:49.864+0000) > > Just give 50BE per match plus the capsule for level, done everyone happy. ins't that only for first win of the day?
: now I wonder what it looks like with 2 afks
> [{quoted}](name=mrahCeireaF,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vNZgywvk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-20T00:13:04.736+0000) > > now I wonder what it looks like with 2 afks probably just skips the screen entirely
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Dewott610

Level 120 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion