: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ef0001,timestamp=2019-11-02T15:56:55.333+0000) > > "Well if they do any lasting damage, it would certainly leave a dent in more ways than one, I suppose." *Anderas pulled out a small object, fitting inside his hand rather nicely, that shone a rather bright electric blue. The metals that it was made from would have been finely cleaned and properly cared for; brilliantly glossy brass and bronze with some matte grey steel, probably Noxian in origin.* "I do apologize but, uh, I'll have to untidy myself a little here. Just to make sure they don't, eh... turn on me by accident. Please excuse the visual burning that might happen." > > *He pressed a small button on the side, which caused the head of the device to suddenly pop upwards; several layers of outward-facing cogs suddenly began turning, each layer turning clockwise-counterclockwise-clockwise in direction for their pattern. In a second or two, the light suddenly flared up as particles were being pulled away from Anderas' form, wreathing him in light for a brief moment before the device closed.* > *There Anderas stood, barely over two feet tall. His dull purple fur was rather well kept, ears wide out - as per the usual for Yordles - and his eyes a rather bright shade of jade.* > > "With that over... no, I don't personally carry weapons of the conventional sense. Though I've been quite capable of brutality when needed." *Anderas brushed off a bit of dust from his lab uniform, sighing.* "I will admit, though. I really hope that I don't have to clean them *too* thoroughly after they're done. Ideally it's only a few splashes of red here and there and a bit or two." Leave a dent? Because that person was made of silver? That's quite peculiar, also... was that a pun? "You seem quite calm about all this, given your situation." Ahri remarked. It was likely for the best she didn't recognize that device as Noxian, or she may have had more doubts, wondering what someone from ties to there, were doing in Ionia. However, something with so many moving cogs and parts appeared more like something from Piltover to her. She watched, while the cogs turned and did... whatever it was they were doing. Though "turn on me" was a strange, and somewhat worrying phrase. "Why would they turn on you?" She couldn't help asking such a direct question here. Was their friend unstable in some sense? Perhaps consumed by a form of blood lust! Or... or maybe they're a vampire, and feeding on blood can make them go crazy! Or... no no, those sound silly. "Should you be going? You'd rather avoid something unpleasant wouldn't you?" She asked again, in reference to his comment about them turning, assuming that he'd need to go attend to his friend.
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01f1,timestamp=2019-11-12T21:09:20.800+0000) > > Ah! What a strange, yet familiar shape. Both known yet alien, mixed together into one. Whatever this was, while not human entirely human, looked like human female form, with perhaps some additions. A few extra features, like fluffy ears, tails, feathers, scales... all of that wasn't so strange, so to see a humanoid shape with some added features wasn't so bizarre. > > Well, that was enough observing. While more may have been a better option, sometimes it's easier to just ask someone, or something what their reason for being here is, especially when they seem so out of place. And hostilities, if they couldn't be avoided, was something Ahri was well equipped to deal with. Though she rarely showed her fangs, alongside all of her magic, agility, and strength, was a trump card, the power to dominate a mind, to remove all free will. > > With a slow, and cautions motion, she stood from her place of hiding. From there, she made no attempt to advance, simply letting whoever this was know she was there. "Are you lost?" A harmless questions, something to draw attention, if they hadn't noticed. > > (( While I would love to help, I'm not sure how much time I'd be able to devote to something like that. I already moderate for a 50k server! That takes some time, plus other things going on right now. What kind of help were you looking for? )) ((Perhaps you accidentally scrolled past my post ..? Don't mean to be a pain but I just wanted to make sure you were aware that a post was made.))
> [{quoted}](name=Pócki,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01f10001,timestamp=2019-11-20T14:04:09.288+0000) > > ((Perhaps you accidentally scrolled past my post ..? Don't mean to be a pain but I just wanted to make sure you were aware that a post was made.)) Hi! It's fine really, I've been super busy lately, so it's quite possible I missed something, I'll take a look~ > [{quoted}](name=Pócki,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ee0001,timestamp=2019-10-29T13:21:35.943+0000) > > Kamilah's eyes widened a bit when Ahri suggested to her that they could walk together now, smiling brightly Kamilah answered with no hesitation. "Yeah, that sounds great ..!" She said as she walked over to Ahri, standing at her side and looking over at her. ((According to Ahri's K/DA Profile Description of her Height and Kamilah's Height listed on her character sheet.)) They stood at about the same height, so they met eye-to-eye as Kamilah began to answer Ahri's questions. > > "Well .. you're an inspiration to me because, we're both Vastaya and you, specifically, are a powerful Vastaya, well-known all throughout Ionia and .. to make a long story short. You're a woman, that's why I find inspiration in you." Kamilah said to her as she tilted her head a bit, smiling at her as the feathers in her hair swayed with her chestnut-brown hair. "As for the stories .. I once heard that you fought alongside Ionia .. can't exactly remember the details but .. I'm pretty sure the battle was with Noxus. Although, everyone has different stories about you in that battle .. I still find it pretty amazing." > > Kamilah said smiling as she flipped her hair to the side, holding her hands together as she rested them in front of her as they walked. "Oh, I heard that you were .. on the search for others .. 'like you'." Kamilah said as her eyebrows raised slightly, "Did you mean other Vastaya ..? Or .. Vastayas that resemble your .. characteristics ..? Nine-Tailed Foxes ..?" Kamilah asked she wore a rather curious expression. "Do you consider me to be .. like you ..?" Kamilah quested Ahri, nervously as her lips & arms quivered a bit. (( I've always imagined 5'3ish, being a fox in the wilds, small and nimble, KDA is alternate universe after all! )) There was almost something unnatural with how upbeat and happy Kamilah seemed. Was it perhaps an act? That thought crossed Ahri's mind, before she pushed it aside for now. She was more interested in how she answered her question. "A powerful Vastaya well known all throughout Ionia." She repeated, with a rather dry tone, her amber gaze meeting Kamilah's, with a piercing intensity. "Well known for what, exactly?" There was that one specific run-in with Noxus she'd had, but she hadn't told anyone it was her who killed those men. She'd fled the scene before any of the other Ionians arrived. Her words were followed by a slight twitch in her ears, fluttering a top her head. "We're all related in some way, but there's different 'tribes', like an avian tribe. They all share some characteristics with one another, something that connects them. Perhaps they all have a wing, or feathers in similar fashion. A family, somewhere to call home. So without wanting to offend, no. You're not like me, you can't answer my questions about my origins, or sate my curiosity about why I'm the only one like me." She concluded, sauntering along, a rather slow pace for her, but they weren't in any rush.
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ee0000,timestamp=2019-10-19T05:09:55.730+0000) > > *The form stared downwards, staying almost perfectly still. One of their claw-like hands slowly reached down towards the water, touching it for a brief moment. The ripples sent through it would have made a few reeds wave and bob for an instant, wherein their head twitched upward upon seeing the motion. However, they recognized the cause and effect chain, and turned back to the water - it has an intellect to it.* > *However, they did seem quite lost in something in the water. They were making movements, hands near their head.* > > *Something nearby caused a slight crunch in the underbrush, off to the right; the form's head snapped in that direction, a strange flash of violet over the front of their face. They seemed to stand up, knees bent and seemingly ready to move if needed.* > *The small creature that did so seemed to hop forwards, staring around. Tiny, barely even visible.* > > *At that moment, the form seemed to straighten their back, standing up more. Their body was likely defined as a woman's, but they still looked... wrong. They seemed to take a step or two, which then cued the small amphibian to launch themselves into the pond. They took a moment, leaning over near where the creature entered, appearing to be staring down into the water, looking side to side for it.* Ah! What a strange, yet familiar shape. Both known yet alien, mixed together into one. Whatever this was, while not human entirely human, looked like human female form, with perhaps some additions. A few extra features, like fluffy ears, tails, feathers, scales... all of that wasn't so strange, so to see a humanoid shape with some added features wasn't so bizarre. Well, that was enough observing. While more may have been a better option, sometimes it's easier to just ask someone, or something what their reason for being here is, especially when they seem so out of place. And hostilities, if they couldn't be avoided, was something Ahri was well equipped to deal with. Though she rarely showed her fangs, alongside all of her magic, agility, and strength, was a trump card, the power to dominate a mind, to remove all free will. With a slow, and cautions motion, she stood from her place of hiding. From there, she made no attempt to advance, simply letting whoever this was know she was there. "Are you lost?" A harmless questions, something to draw attention, if they hadn't noticed. > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01f0,timestamp=2019-11-03T16:16:04.250+0000) > > (( Ahri I have a server in discord that I need a mod, would you help me? I need staff > > Incarnate #8446 (( While I would love to help, I'm not sure how much time I'd be able to devote to something like that. I already moderate for a 50k server! That takes some time, plus other things going on right now. What kind of help were you looking for? ))
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ec00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T02:44:51.885+0000) > > "Quite a ways away. Though we do travel through Ionia on occasion... we're not what one would call 'locals' or anything of the sort." *He slipped away the drink, understanding the mutual distrust. Anderas flipped out that small object again, staring at it for a moment or three, before seeming to squint at it.* > > *A solitary scream could be heard in the distance.* > "Well, *that's* going to be problematic to clean..." *Anderas was staring at what would have looked like a pocket watch, but seemed to be reacting to whatever was being shown.* > *He snapped it closed and slipped it away.* "Looks like she'd found someone who didn't exactly act as friendly as you. Hopefully they don't get too much blood on themselves. They should be done in a minute or two, and I wouldn't advise going *too* close after that fight is done with." "I could tell, not that it was very hard. You don't really sound like a local, though you do get lost like one~" Ahri mused, having found quite a few lost travelers, merchants, and such during her time wandering Ionia's forests. "Are you late for something?" She asked, noting his insistence on checking whatever that watch looking device was. Ahri's attention snapped towards the sound of the scream, and then back to her new acquaintance when he spoke. "You don't seem very concerned for your friend, so I assume a few bandits pose little threat to them?" She asked, noting they made no attempt to move towards where the commotion came from. "Are you the same? Or is your friend the brawn of the team?"
Kameil (NA)
: The Ask Champion Compendium
Strike me please :( I've been really busy lately, but I didn't post anything and I went over 14 days so... I deserve it. Sorry!
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ed00000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T01:07:28.619+0000) > > *It would have been somewhat on the edge of the forest to the midwest in Ionia, roughly noon, the air a slightly sulfuric scent.* > > *There was a small disturbance in the underbrush for a moment or three, in the far distance. The stuttering and shiver-line would have caused a small flock of avian fauna to become startled, fluttering away with their two sets of wings, tails trailing lazily behind. Then, a minute or three later, an odd sound would have led into alien-sounding death-shrieks.* > > *Silence would have filled the air for a few moments after, only to be slowly replaced by the chirping of a songbird and the splashing of something near the pond behind the treeline. A strange... person? Monster? Creature would have been squatting at the pond, seemingly lost in something lurking beneath the water. Or perhaps their own reflection? Regardless, from a distance, they seemed extremely alien in nature, with dense and dull purple chitin along their legs and back, while there were a strange pair of seemingly vestigial organs protruding from the shoulders or spine.* > > *Regardless of what they were, they seemed to simply be staring at the water, though no head or face were visible - if it even* has *either.* A cool Autumn breeze rustled through the trees, warming rays of sun filtering down through gaps in the dense canopy of leaves above. It was a rather pleasant day, or would have been, had it not been for a an unpleasant smell lingering. And then... a blood curdling scream. While unnatural in some ways, like the purple plating that covered most of their body, their overall frame still appeared human. From her vantage point above in the trees, Ahri watched with cautious curiosity. Despite the odd noise before, and strange feeling that lingered, whatever it was didn't seem hostile, or at the very least, it wasn't the impression she got. Still, better safe than sorry, and spending a few more minutes concealed above to better understand whatever this was, was certainly a good idea. > [{quoted}](name=Pócki,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01eb0001,timestamp=2019-10-03T14:21:04.434+0000) > > "Um .." Kamilah stopped in her tracks, as she began to explain herself. "No .. I'm not lost, I was just out taking a walk through the forest and to my surprise, I saw you standing here. You're like one of my inspirations, you're so strong and independent and beautiful. Any Vastaya should look up to you." Kamilah smiled at her. "We're from different tribes and obviously aren't the same race but I still look up to you. I've heard amazing stories about you." Kamilah said to her as she began to twiddle her fingers, nervously. > > Kamilah took a deep breath before speaking again, afraid that Ahri would be weirded out by her. > > "Sooo .." Kamilah said biting her lip as she began to rock her body back and forth. "How's your day ..? What are you doing out here? Do you like listening to nature too?" She said, excited that they may have something in common. "Do you come out here often ..? Maybe we could walk together one day and you could tell me some more stories and other interesting stuff about you." Kamilah said to her, as she began to smile again .. this time about 3 times wider than before. Ahri listened, and waited, until Kamilah had finished speaking before she replied. "I'm an inspiration to you? An inspiration for what, exactly? And stories? What amazing stories have you heard, may I ask?" There was some instant distrust based on her words. Ahri couldn't recall any stories of her that were kind. Tales of a demon fox who lured people from their homes and feasted upon their souls, but nothing kind... Or so she thought she'd finished, when another barrage of question were thrown her way. "I often wander, though where and when is more of a whim than anything planned. And yes, I do enjoy being in nature, the sounds, smells, sights... it's relaxing. If you'd like to walk with me now, I'd like you to answer my questions first." She took in this woman's features for the first time, a quick glance from head to toe.
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ec00000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T23:32:15.268+0000) "Well, mostly to apologize about that honestly. We had a bit of a run-in where some very nasty people attempted to capture us." *Anderas leaned against a tree, pulling out a bottle and removing the stopper. He took a drink from it, slightly smelling of honey-lemon something, and then offers out the bottle after taking a swig.* "They almost got us both. Then I told them now was appropriate to test some new equipment, and, well..." *He then stared at the bottle for a moment, rubbing his fingernail against a slight notch in the material.* "They would have lived to regret that."
(( Wait... my post didn't go through! Nooooooo :( I only just realized, but I don't have time to re-do them all now, I'm sorry for those waiting, I'll do followups tomorrow. )) > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ec000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T23:57:26.132+0000) > > "Well, mostly to apologize about that honestly. We had a bit of a run-in where some very nasty people attempted to capture us." *Anderas leaned against a tree, pulling out a bottle and removing the stopper. He took a drink from it, slightly smelling of honey-lemon something, and then offers out the bottle after taking a swig.* > "They almost got us both. Then I told them now was appropriate to test some new equipment, and, well..." *He then stared at the bottle for a moment, rubbing his fingernail against a slight notch in the material.* "They would have lived to regret that." Ahri couldn't help but notice an interesting detail in his brief story. She hadn't known bandits to be very interested in capturing anyone, they wanted quick gold, whatever valuable you had on you. A ransom would be far too much work, and draw far too much attention. "If you'll indulge me, did this happen in Ionia, or elsewhere?" When he offered her a drink, she raised her hand, palm towards him, fingers held together. "No thank you, I do my best to avoid unknown drinks." She hadn't had the best experience accepting a beverage from a stranger in the past, so she was always weary.
: >Greetings. >If you'd be so kind, I would like to be able to extend Kai's reach a little, and I feel like the reasoning of a small Void incursion could be reasonable enough to do so?
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ed,timestamp=2019-09-18T01:29:14.806+0000) > > You're welcome to tell me what you had in mind, or even just make a post if you like.
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ec,timestamp=2019-09-12T08:51:29.027+0000) > >that was quick... "Well... quite simply put, the likelihood you're speaking falsely about setting us up for a dagger in the back isn't that high. You didn't try to laugh the idea off, or outright say we were being ridiculous." *He flipped out a small...* something*, it was an odd object for certain. Whatever it was, Anderas tinkered with it for a moment or three before shutting it and slipping it away again.* "Nor did you lie, as far as I could tell. So either this was genuine, or you're very practiced at luring people into traps they have no hope of escaping from." "And if it's the latter, well..." *He smiled for a moment, shaking his head and sighing.* "My kid won't be the one found in pieces."
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ec0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T13:27:25.817+0000) > > "Well... quite simply put, the likelihood you're speaking falsely about setting us up for a dagger in the back isn't that high. You didn't try to laugh the idea off, or outright say we were being ridiculous." *He flipped out a small...* something*, it was an odd object for certain. Whatever it was, Anderas tinkered with it for a moment or three before shutting it and slipping it away again.* "Nor did you lie, as far as I could tell. So either this was genuine, or you're very practiced at luring people into traps they have no hope of escaping from." > > "And if it's the latter, well..." *He smiled for a moment, shaking his head and sighing.* "My kid won't be the one found in pieces." "Well, your concern wasn't without reason, I've met some bandits in my travels too, such is a risk when wandering alone like I do." Ahri glanced down at whatever that gadget was, but with a lack of detail, couldn't discern anything of note. She returned her gaze towards the larger figure who still stood with her. "We all have our secrets, some are just more dangerous than others. So tell me, why did you remain behind?"
Tiahmet (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Krizonar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=pWjgKIwT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-10T23:09:59.801+0000) > > To be fair we can do that too! > > But overall Tiahmet, I'm happy about your interest, welcome! Appreciate it! So about how many participants do we have around here?
> [{quoted}](name=Tiahmet,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=pWjgKIwT,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T04:37:15.212+0000) > > Appreciate it! So about how many participants do we have around here? There's still a decent amount of us who use these boards, but not every story will appeal to every person, so I can't really give you an exact answer. You're more than welcome to make a sign-up post for your idea though!
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01eb0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T03:34:02.742+0000) > > *The counter-response was a slightly raised... something; the smaller one's hood still hid most of their facial features, but the right eye grew perceptively more full, almost like they were raising an eyebrow.* "Interesting. In that case, I'm done here." > *They looked over to Anderas and blinked.* "Meet you in town?" > *He sighed in response, and the shorter form seemed to wander off in the direction that Ahri pointed out.* > > *After a moment or two, Anderas bowed his head and rubbed his eyes.* > "I do apologize for that... tends to happen when your most recent interaction with people outside of our hometown was a rather, well, *unwelcome* sort. Hopefully you can forgive that?" Ahri watched without a shift in her expression, the shorter of the two seemingly taking their leave. Though she found it curious that they chose to head in the same direction she had suggested to them when they first spoke. "I can understand being cautious, because I try to remain cautious myself whenever I meet someone unfamiliar. Still, you both must trust me, even just a little since your friend went the direction I suggested, and you didn't object." She pointed out, before adding. "Aren't you going to stay with them?"
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e900000000,timestamp=2019-09-01T22:12:28.079+0000) > > "Too low. A lot of heat around the legs... should be relatively warm to the touch on the clothing aspects." *Their eyes flicked upwards, and seemed to have the color in their eyes perceptively seem to not only shrink in size and change hue, there seemed to be a new depth that quickly flattened out.* > "Is that hood uncomfortable?" > *Anderas looked down at a device for a moment, sighing. The shorter form turned towards them, seeming to lose focus on Ahri for the moment. They approached Anderas, putting a hand on his shoulder. Wordlessly, he simply nodded and snapped shut the object, slipping it away.* > > "Now then... where were we..." *The short one took a step forwards, and peeled their gloves off, revealing solid silver hands of some kind.* "I'm certain that's not comfortable, *Ears*." *They seemed weak enough, and the term was clearly insult-derived. Their head was tilted sideways, eyes a dull gold tone with an odd level of noise in the color itself - granular, almost like their eyes were covered in microscopic scratches.* > "Might I call you that? Ears?" A slight expression of impatience appeared upon the fox's otherwise charming features, while they had offered her some amusement, and piqued her curiosity, she found herself less, and less enamored whenever the smaller one spoke. A solid silver hand didn't surprised her much either, since she noticed the silver between glove and sleeve earlier, though it did confirmed what she assumed. "If you like being rude, then you're welcome to find your own way. You could go any direction you wanted, it's a big forest, I'm sure you'll find your way if you just pick a route." Her voice still soft and gentle. While there was things she'd still like to know, and they did raise lots of questions, she didn't need to know *that* badly. > [{quoted}](name=Pócki,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e8,timestamp=2019-08-25T18:19:51.703+0000) > > [Kamilah](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iVmzM98TEoCm__IwJ3I2MAEaT87vLcggJK7QlI6A19A/edit?usp=drivesdk) had convinced the tribe to let her to take a walk in the beautiful nature that was present in the other sections of Ionia as she wasn't as young and ignorant as she was 4 years ago .. she wouldn't go far, she'd be able to find her way back home. > > Innocently strolling down the path, she saw a beautiful woman, with black hair and animal ears .. with 9 fluffy white tails trailing behind her. Kamilah almost immediately recognized her .. as she was wearing her classic red and white attire. Kamilah excited squealed as she began to walk faster, calling out her name .. "Ahri ..!" > > (I really don't know if you're in your classic apparel or in a black robe like you were in a previous rp that I read that you had with another RPer. Just went ahead and described you in your classic apparel since that's the first vision that comes to mind when I think of Ahri but I can change my response if she's supposed to be in disguise or whatever.) Soft, gentle sunlight fell down upon the fox through the canopy above, peeking its rays down between the leaves. A symphony of bird calls mixed with nature's other sounds, creating what was a rather relaxing midday stroll. Somehow, even with her keen fox senses, she hadn't noticed this person in front of her, perhaps she was too busy daydreaming, lost in her thoughts to have been paying attention. The sound of her name snapped her attention straight towards its source with a sudden jolt of movement. She stopped dead in her tracks, and stared, a tilt to her head. Did she know this person? They seemed very happy to see her, which given everything was surprising to her. So who were they? Remaining where she was, Ahri waited for them to draw closer. "I'm sorry, are you lost?" > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e900000001,timestamp=2019-09-09T00:27:16.541+0000) > > Dear Ahri, > > It has come to our attention that you have enjoyed your experience with the BUIQ, and thought that we were providing Runtera with a valuable service. We have reviewed your interactions with Agent Ghost, and have decided he did not try hard enough. > You may or may not be pleased to know that due to you not being irritated at all, we have fired him from the bureau. > We at the Bureau of Unnecessary and Irritating Questions thank you for bringing this to our attention, and have enclosed a sum of five hundred gold for your assistance, on top of our assurance that we will not bother you anymore. > > Best regards, > > The Bureau of Unnecessary and Irritating Questions Another letter, perhaps she would be given more questions. >Dear BUIQ, >While I certainly appreciate your payment for my assistance, does that mean there won't be any followup questions? I was excited when I saw your letter arrive, hoping that there might be more to answer. After all, what's a bureau of questions if they don't ask more questions. I'm sure you have a huge database of answer written somewhere, from all sorts of people all across the world! It must be wonderful to see how all those different questions change from person to person, place to place. >I only hope you continue your work <3 >Ahri,
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
> [{quoted}](name=Pócki,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e8,timestamp=2019-08-25T18:19:51.703+0000) > > [Kamilah](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iVmzM98TEoCm__IwJ3I2MAEaT87vLcggJK7QlI6A19A/edit?usp=drivesdk) had convinced the tribe to let her to take a walk in the beautiful nature that was present in the other sections of Ionia as she wasn't as young and ignorant as she was 4 years ago .. she wouldn't go far, she'd be able to find her way back home. > > Innocently strolling down the path, she saw a beautiful woman, with black hair and animal ears .. with 9 fluffy white tails trailing behind her. Kamilah almost immediately recognized her .. as she was wearing her classic red and white attire. Kamilah excited squealed as she began to walk faster, calling out her name .. "Ahri ..!" > > (I really don't know if you're in your classic apparel or in a black robe like you were in a previous rp that I read that you had with another RPer. Just went ahead and described you in your classic apparel since that's the first vision that comes to mind when I think of Ahri but I can change my response if she's supposed to be in disguise or whatever.) (( It varies, the closer towards civilization I wander, the more likely I am to bring my coat with me, while not bothering with such things within the deeper parts of Ionia's forest. So tell me, where did you intend this to take place? If it's a commonly used road, I'm more likely wearing my coat~ )) > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e70001,timestamp=2019-08-30T07:02:35.654+0000) > > “ Whoa!” Jamie was surprised when Ahri pull down her hood seeing her fluffy ears, he had never seen an fox ears this fluffy before. “ oh wow Ahri those ears are sure fluffy! Have any men touched them before?” He suddenly change subject, the real reason Jamie was here is that he felt bad for ahri having to isolate herself. He just want her to know there’s still people out there interested in meeting her. Jamie Did blushed a bit when she said if he’s here to be her shining knight, he also wasn’t bothered by her mocking tone. Ahri was a bit surprised by his reaction, he'd heard so much about her after all, she thought he'd know about her ears, and her tails. Though hearing about something is never quite the same as seeing it in person. "Such a personal question already, and you still never answered mine, you haven't told me why you are here." She wasn't a mind reader, so his reasons for visiting her was still a mystery to the fox. She did however take a few steps forward, leaving behind the trees that once offered her shelter.
afmghost (NA)
: Dear Ahri The name is Ghost, and I am an agent of the Bureau of Unnecessary and Irritating Questions (BUIQ). I would like you to answer these questions for me: What is your favorite pizza topping? What kind of animal would you want to have as a pet? What would be your best advice to a shy, lonely man who wants to find a woman? What do you think the meaning of life is? What are your opinions about the BUIQ? To your knowledge, is there a bureau that could potentially rival the BUIQ? If so, do you know where it is located so we could exchange information? Please answer these to the best of your knowledge. Failure to do so would result in even more questions, ones much more irritating and unnecessary than these six. Best regards, Ghost
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e7000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T17:59:17.068+0000) > > "Non-human. Past that, it gets a little murky." *The shorter form turned back towards Ahri, their own hood well drawn over the head. Their eyes, however, were extremely odd - luminous, a bright orange.* "I can see *something else* behind the veil. Extra limbs. Like I said - *murky*." > > *With a slight cough, Anderas made clear their desire to speak - the shorter form nodding and giving him a moment.* "Well, there's *that*, and also the time of year. I truly doubt that rainfall would be a likely outcome. Not to pass judgement, though. I do apologize if some degree of privacy was violated, but there is some degree of self-defense in the reasoning, if you understand my meaning." *Anderas gave Ahri a slight bow afterwards, then flipped a small object out.* "Extra limbs? I hope you're not expecting me to be a six armed woman who'll offer to carry you all the way to your destination." Ahri replied with a soft giggle. For whatever reason, she didn't feel like they were threatening. Interesting, perhaps even dangerous, but with no intent to be hostile. "You never know when rain can appear, one minute it's clear blue skies, and the next it's dark, gloomy, and you're caught in a downpour. If one is going to be on the road for awhile, something to protect against an unforeseen downpour is only smart, wouldn't you agree?" After which, she made no attempt to remove any part of her robe, wanting to see how they'd reply. > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e9,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:54:11.248+0000) > > Dear Ahri > > The name is Ghost, and I am an agent of the Bureau of Unnecessary and Irritating Questions (BUIQ). I would like you to answer these questions for me: > > What is your favorite pizza topping? > What kind of animal would you want to have as a pet? > What would be your best advice to a shy, lonely man who wants to find a woman? > What do you think the meaning of life is? > What are your opinions about the BUIQ? > To your knowledge, is there a bureau that could potentially rival the BUIQ? If so, do you know where it is located so we could exchange information? > Please answer these to the best of your knowledge. Failure to do so would result in even more questions, ones much more irritating and unnecessary than these six. > > Best regards, > > Ghost An excited fox sits down to answer some very necessary, and interesting questions. 1. Pineapple, what else? 2. That's kind of a strange question for me, being part fox myself. I think I'd feel too strange keeping something like a pet. 3. Be confident! I know that's easier said than done, but a man who carries himself with confidence is quite alluring. 4. Meaning to life is something we have to create for ourselves. 5. Unnecessary questions are my favourite kind~ 6. I can't say I've had any experience with other, um... bureaus like this. Perhaps you're the only one, offering a unique and wonderful service to all of Runeterra, and perhaps beyond! Ahri~
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e7,timestamp=2019-08-09T14:07:46.490+0000) *The shorter one spoke up this time, their voice sounding slightly... off. It wasn't particularly strange, but something underlying would have come off as a little inhuman.* "Trust is how you'd find a dagger in your back." *The way their voice seemed to start and stop abruptly was just absurdly toned. Like they didn't even breathe.* "But..." *Anderas seemed to think on the statement for a moment, looking down towards Ahri's feet.* "It's also how you find a friend at your side. Double edged sword." *He sighed.* "I also know your outfit isn't traditional Ionian. They would only wear something like that if they were dealing with a downpour of rain... or if they were hiding from someone." *Anderas seemed to check a strange looking device on his wrist, rubbing his thumb over the top of it.* "We drop our mask, you drop yours. Then I think we could discuss a little more... honestly." *The shorter one turned towards Anderas, seemingly concerned for a moment, before returning her gaze away from him and Ahri.*
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e70000,timestamp=2019-08-09T19:35:13.306+0000) > > *The shorter one spoke up this time, their voice sounding slightly... off. It wasn't particularly strange, but something underlying would have come off as a little inhuman.* "Trust is how you'd find a dagger in your back." > *The way their voice seemed to start and stop abruptly was just absurdly toned. Like they didn't even breathe.* > > "But..." *Anderas seemed to think on the statement for a moment, looking down towards Ahri's feet.* "It's also how you find a friend at your side. Double edged sword." *He sighed.* > "I also know your outfit isn't traditional Ionian. They would only wear something like that if they were dealing with a downpour of rain... or if they were hiding from someone." *Anderas seemed to check a strange looking device on his wrist, rubbing his thumb over the top of it.* "We drop our mask, you drop yours. Then I think we could discuss a little more... honestly." > > *The shorter one turned towards Anderas, seemingly concerned for a moment, before returning her gaze away from him and Ahri.* Ahri's ears did pick up on that unusual tonality, and combined with the few other oddities, left her unsure what she should make of these strangers. For a brief moment, she wondered what memories they might offer her. "A dagger in your back is still better than a dagger in your heart."She said, shifting her gaze between the tall one, and the short one. Ahri admitted to herself that she was curious, and these two seemed either foreign or at least unfamiliar with Ionia, and perhaps, also unfamiliar with the stories of a nine tailed fox. "It isn't traditional to wear a coat while traveling? I thought I was being well prepared, what if it did rain, like you said? Though that is a tempting offer... but tell me, what are you expecting?"
: Ask Taric
> [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ayYsWjVL,comment-id=0000000100010001,timestamp=2019-08-19T01:43:55.251+0000) > > If you ignore it it’ll go away, its just one person doing it, no-one else thinks that, and if you just ignore it the troll will stop because it’s having no effect. > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ayYsWjVL,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-08-17T01:22:35.051+0000) > > Because you come to role play board and reply irrelavant craps like that. Please cease all off topic discussion from this point onwards. If you have something off topic you wish to discuss, please take it to the [OOC lounge](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/roleplaying/JpojgwgP-ooc-lounge). If you have any concerns over behavior, you can contact either myself (Ahri#0002) or Krizonar (Krizonar#0061) in private via Discord.
: hmmm in that case i will make a claim
> [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=V0JcVrj0,comment-id=0977,timestamp=2019-08-14T15:54:14.815+0000) > > hmmm in that case i will make a claim I assume this is for Pantheon?
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e40001,timestamp=2019-07-30T06:59:43.748+0000) > > “ well, what if I told you there’s a person who came to the scene and saw the whole thing happen before the villagers came” he answered with an smirk give her an teasing look. “ too be honest with you Ahri I think the Noxian is more of an monster, they don’t know restrain and they don’t care for well being of others. Some of us human can be a real monster too if you as me, I mean look at xayah and Rakan their tribe almost wiped out now only little of them remain. Also Ahri is draining life from others an addiction of yours? Or is it something you need to do or you will die kind of thing” > > Jamie was curious about this if it’s an addiction it can be broken, but then again, she been living here all by he self pretty long here now right? If it’s an addiction of hers it should already be treated. He wonder why would Ahri do those harmful things in the first place. Living here all by herself prove she don’t need drain life of an human to survive. > > (( oh well dman, guess riot want her to remain being a bad foxy girl even tho she does good things protected the villagers "Are you saying that person was you?" That made some sense, more sense than what he'd said before. "I'm not sure what you think you know, and I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I'd rather not compare myself to Noxus. It's not really the same..." He seemed very persistent, and stubborn, continuing to press her, stating over and over again that she was in fact the nine tailed fox. "Fine." Ahri said with a sigh, reaching up and pulling her hood back, two black, fluffy ears springing up. "Why don't you indulge me first, why do you want to know?" Taking a step closer, and away from the treeline that flanked her from behind. "Are you here to be my shining knight, and rescue me from my evil desires?" There was almost a mock tone to her last sentence, while she didn't know why he was here, or what he wanted, she had a few guesses, and none of them enticed her. > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e60000,timestamp=2019-08-06T15:59:14.016+0000) > > "Well, that's... a bit farther than I remember it being, though it has been years since we've been this far from home." *Anderas would have squinted for a moment, eyes shifting to the right and nodding - as if the two could speak silently - and seemed to get a slight twinge in the corner of his lips.* "So... if we take a route like that, we shouldn't meet any sort of... *problems*, should we? Because I happen to grow sick at the sight of blood. Makes me just lose my lunch. And I had a heavy meal before leaving the house..." > > *The way the man was speaking was implying that Ahri had compatriots who would attempt to rob or kidnap them if they went the path that she had suggested, and that one of the two were incredibly dangerous when properly motivated.* Was it the rather large, unremarkable and worn cloak that she wore that made her look like little more than a common bandit trying to trick some poor, lost travelers into an ambush? Ahri gave them a curious eye. "Don't you trust me? I can't promise you won't run into anything troublesome, Ionia is filled with wild animals. You could always search for your own way, but our coasts are quite mountainous, leaving most of the south unsuitable for larger towns." She wasn't entirely sure what he was implying, some sort of conflict. She didn't pick up the connection between herself, and the "problem" he mentioned, assuming he was just asking if the road was safe.
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e30000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-26T17:23:07.431+0000) > > *The two turned for a moment; the shorter form quickly realized that their face might have been visible, so they quickly turned back to the fore, while the taller smiled and spoke towards Ahri.* > "Not quite, though it has been a good while since we've last traveled this path. How far are we from a settlement? Quite important we do reach one." > > *He took a moment to realize the mistake they had made.* "My apologies, I do forget myself in human society sometimes. I am Anderas, accompanied by my rather young friend, Citas. She's not... *exactly* the social sort, so she may be quite silent at times." > > *The shorter one was staring forwards, seemingly in an attempt to avoid Ahri's vision. They were bizarrely short for a person to be, and incredibly quiet. There was a small gap between their gloves and the sleeve of the robes they wore - and it shone silver in the gap.* There was quite a lot to take in, in both what was said, and what wasn't. Between the lines, they told her that they'd traveled these parts before, though time had caused them to forget specifics. They must have a reason for traveling here again after so long. And that second comment was odd too, forgetting oneself in human society, implying an unfamiliarity with interacting? But she was getting ahead of herself. First questions first, how far were they from a nearby settlement? Ahri looked up, considering what would be closest. "You shouldn't be too far, maybe an hour or so walk north to reach a small village, though they wouldn't have much to offer you. If you're looking for somewhere with an inn and markets, you'll want to head south and find a main road, then follow it towards the west, or south west. Quite a longer walk, perhaps days." Whether or not that was true, well who could say? Despite her cloak and hood, the gentle, dim golden glow from her eyes wasn't so easy to hide. They glanced over the strange silver illumination that leaked from between the gap of sleeve and glove, but said nothing. > [{quoted}](name=TheEternalBlade,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e30000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-29T19:12:13.079+0000) > > It was deeper in the forest than before, where Aatrox resided. His breathing was laboured and ragged, body standing at full body height as he stared into a crystaline lake. His eyes seemed to scrape across his reflection, body tensing up more and more till with a loud roar of hatred and fury Aatrox slashed at the surface of the water causing a massive shockwave of liquid as he turned around. Stomping deeper into the woods Aatrox snarled at the few animals he actually saw and moved, though for a reason even he didn't know he did his best to move in between the tree's instead of simply toppling them out of his path. > > ["This Cursed Form this.. Crude, Decaying **FLESH** How i loathe it..." ](https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/3/32/Aatrox_338.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20180612213036) > > The grief, the hate in the voice, all directed inwards. There were mortals who would suffer heart attacks from the amount of murderous intent Aatrox poured out, and yet as far as Ahri could tell, it was all directed towards himself. The creature continued to march forward, till finally it entered a clearing where all the grass was dead. There was a large hole in the ground, and as Aatrox placed the blade within it fit perfectly and blended seemlessly. He collapsed to the ground then, head resting against rock as he gazed upwards at the stars. > > "I remember... when I once touched the stars. When i was their vessel, their champion... Now I am this abomination... They deserve to be snuffed out for their betrayal." A heavy, anguished roar cascaded outwards, shaking through branches and leaves. A flock of birds escape towards the sky in startled fright from the horrid noise. Ahri pressed onward, whatever this may be, she needed to know if it was a threat to Ionia. Though so far it seemed contained, and content to wallow in its own suffering, such a unbearable amount of anger could lead towards outward destruction too. While this certainly didn't seem like a safe plan, she had escape options, or so she hoped. A few quiet steps closer along her trail, happening across an opening in the canopy. Below, all the grass had turned a wilted, brown. Her eyes fell upon this strange creature for the first time, though it had the shape of the man, two arms, two legs, a torso and a head, it most certainly did not appear human. Though, if she was honest, that hardly surprised her, but what did she do now? Stay and watch a little longer, a bit of caution never hurt, especially in a situation like this.
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j1X6kKgn,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2019-07-28T22:45:56.723+0000) > > We're not spooky! Look, fluffy tails~ {{champion:103}} https://pm1.narvii.com/5771/a68b29675ab8741d41e971205de89208230bc46f_hq.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j1X6kKgn,comment-id=000a00010000,timestamp=2019-07-29T03:13:12.516+0000) > > https://pm1.narvii.com/5771/a68b29675ab8741d41e971205de89208230bc46f_hq.jpg While I don't want to derail the thread, that's one of my favourite pictures. So much fluffiness.
: If I had to be honest, roleplaying under a moderation team is spooky!
> [{quoted}](name=Chappa On Parole,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j1X6kKgn,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-07-18T17:05:29.170+0000) > > If I had to be honest, roleplaying under a moderation team is spooky! We're not spooky! Look, fluffy tails~ {{champion:103}}
Krizonar (NA)
: Added Ahri to away.
> [{quoted}](name=Krizonar,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=V0JcVrj0,comment-id=096c,timestamp=2019-07-23T03:27:30.249+0000) > > Added Ahri to away. Everything is cleared up, so I'm back already!
: A stillness had fallen over the woods for several days now. Birds did not sing, squirrels moved about in silence. The world kept hushed by an unknowable fear. The fox that dwelled within Ahri roiled at an unknown sensation, a feeling of evil and wrong and imminent death from an alpha predator lurking in the area, the feeling not unlike the few times the void had surfaced briefly in Ionia. The difference here however, was that the feeling did not move. It stayed within the same place, instead of spreading like a plague. No animals went missing, only the few hunters foolish enough to enter the area, hinting that whatever the feeling was, it was sentient and aware. Awareness meant memories and feelings. Awareness meant it could be talked to, potentially.
> [{quoted}](name=TheEternalBlade,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e300000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T19:54:05.274+0000) > > A stillness had fallen over the woods for several days now. Birds did not sing, squirrels moved about in silence. The world kept hushed by an unknowable fear. The fox that dwelled within Ahri roiled at an unknown sensation, a feeling of evil and wrong and imminent death from an alpha predator lurking in the area, the feeling not unlike the few times the void had surfaced briefly in Ionia. The difference here however, was that the feeling did not move. It stayed within the same place, instead of spreading like a plague. No animals went missing, only the few hunters foolish enough to enter the area, hinting that whatever the feeling was, it was sentient and aware. Awareness meant memories and feelings. Awareness meant it could be talked to, potentially. A strange shadow loomed, not cast by the absence of light, but by an air of despair. A mixture of both terrifying, and terrified. The longer Ahri focused upon this strange feeling, the sadder it seemed. Angry, alone, longing... perhaps even desperate. While she should have been afraid, she was more curious. It didn't seem like a chaotic force, it wasn't lashing out in all directions, seeking pointless destruction, so why was it here? Quiet like a fox, Ahri crept towards its origin point; because while she was curious, a bit of caution never hurt, especially in a situation like this. From within some dense shrubbery, two softly glowing yellow eyes peered, confused by what they saw. > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e5,timestamp=2019-07-11T22:03:19.806+0000) > > *From the depths of a particularly lush part of forest, a few figures would begin walking out; one was very short, whilst the other was maybe of average height. The shorter figure wore a drawn hood with drably colored cloak and robes, somehow their pale blue eyes shining from beneath the shadow, while the other wore fairly well kept clothes that seemed to be of some form of craftsman's uniform. His unshaven face was open to be observed, somewhat tanned with dense, brown hair. Their eyes were a livid green, boots making somewhat deep imprints into the soil.* > > "So... where are we, again?" *The shorter form asked, looking to their companion, their voice distinctly female.* "I don't remember the significance other than this *particular* spot..." > "Ionia. A string of islands which are considered a continent, though it's not exactly like Bilgewater." *The taller one - easily a man - smiled down at them, leaning against a tree.* "Magic is quite strong here... keep that in mind when you travel around. I don't need to get you out of awkward situations." > "Like that tavern?" > "*Especially* like that tavern." > "Okay..." *She sighed, before he would place a hand onto their shoulder.* > "You'll do fine." > "I hope so." A rather pleasant, sunny day shone down through the trees. While the skies were clear, it was neither too hot, or too cold, resting in between, like a relaxing mid Autumn day. Perfect weather for a bit of adventure, a roam along the many narrow roads that cut their way through the forests, or maybe a visit to a nearby town. Ahri wrapped herself in her cloak, and hood, which was another reason she preferred cooler days for wandering, otherwise such clothing would be stifling, and stepped out into the wide world. It was along one of these less traveled, partly overgrown paths that she saw two odd looking... hunters? Explorers? She wasn't sure, though one seemed wrapped similar to her, with a hood drawn over the crest of their head. While a little suspicious, she thought little of it, and called out. "Are you lost?"
Kameil (NA)
: The Ask Champion Compendium
Hi, I'm going to be really busy for the next week or so, please give me a short away status, I'll be back soon! > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=V0JcVrj0,comment-id=09680000,timestamp=2019-07-12T23:13:12.526+0000) > > Their thread shows activity less than 24hrs ago? > It is OOC though, so idk if that counts. OOC posts don't count towards being active with your champion. You can always check our rules [here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/roleplaying/owK1mAtE-community-rules-guidelines-for-the-future) >Strikes are accumulated as follows: >Not posting IC for 14 days earns one strike per 14 day period.*
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e4,timestamp=2019-07-11T01:51:08.541+0000) > >Definitely switching OCs, though it'll be a little weird at first, if that's fine?
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e40000,timestamp=2019-07-11T16:31:34.363+0000) > > Definitely switching OCs, though it'll be a little weird at first, if that's fine? I'm sure it won't be weirder than a strange man with mechanical body parts, but you may surprise me~
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
Ahri was, for lack of a better word, quite confused. While he was right, and she did intervene in an attempt to keep that village safe, she never revealed that to its people, or anyone else. So how would he know? Did a villager overhear the commotion of her fight with the Noxian soldiers, was she spotted without her noticing? But if that was so, why had she never heard of this before? Why was it only this one person who'd ever mentioned these events to her? Still tense, she kept her distance, wondering what exactly it was this man wanted from her. Regardless, her pretense was pointless, he knew who she was, so there was little point continuing her act. "And you believe I'm welcome anywhere on Ionia? Haven't you heard the tales of the fox demon? A monster disguised as a beautiful woman, who drains the lives of others, stealing their memories, and leaving behind a broken husk. Does that sound welcoming to you? Ionia hasn't forgotten what I've done. So you ask why I hide, I hide to protect myself, and others. It's better that way, if they knew, people would come after me, and that would only lead to more hurt." She knew about the Noxian invasion, and how it ended, it was hard not to, news of their retreat had spread across Ionia like a fire. And while she was certainly glad, it did little to easy her heavy heart. "I appreciate your kind words, but you don't understand... " (( I know, but there was a story about it, and the village never actually knew! That story is below if you'd like to read it. > The Ionian countryside burned. Noxian Legions ripped through the land like a serrated knife, their gleaming armor blood-red in the sinking sun. Blazing temples lit the waning daylight, and distant cries of anguish filled the air. > > Nestled in the foothills of Tevasa Mountain was a village of perhaps a hundred people—but home to no great warriors. Some families fled. Some prayed. Others held their loved ones close and wept. Fifty brave souls prepared to fight. They cleaned the dirt from their pitchforks and bound knives to broom handles. > > Mounting panic shone in the eyes of every defender; they knew they had no hope. With the dust of the Noxian advance already visible in the distance, there was little to do but make peace with their gods. The sons and daughters of Ionia took deep, steadying breaths of mountain air, gazed into the starry twilight, and waited for the slaughter soon to come. > > Ahri’s nine tails swished: a nervous tic. Her sharpened senses warned of danger. Crouched in the shadow of a towering willow she listened, watched, and waited. She had observed the villagers for weeks: watching from afar, but never trusting herself to approach. She heard families talking over dinner, the laughs of women who might have been her sisters, and the games of children. Ahri would listen for hours on end, tearing herself away only when the longing grew too sharp. > > Though she had little understanding of nations or politics, instinct alone told her something was very wrong in the world today. Curious, and fearing for the villagers, Ahri sniffed the air. She pinpointed the source of her disquiet, and dashed into the night. > > Seven Noxian scouts eased through the brush, pushing ever closer to the mountain. Dark-eyed and wary, the men kept their hands on their weapons as they crept through the settling dusk. > > Ahri found them in a matter of moments and followed them through the forest. She darted between the trees, suspicion mounting as she observed their movements. Of their mission Ahri could only guess, but she had fought enough battles to know killers when she saw them. > > The squad’s captain scanned the undergrowth. Without breaking stride he whispered a brief order to the man at his back, who relayed it to the man at his. Ahri thought nothing of it, and continued her silent pursuit. > > Suddenly, seven hands reached for seven arrows. > > “NOW!” roared the captain. The Noxians loosed as one, and a flurry of hawk-fletched arrows flashed towards Ahri. > > She dived from the bushes as two arrows sliced through her sleeve. Ahri ripped it off and dashed into cover, yellow eyes aflame with shock and fury. She would lose no sleep in killing these men. > > Ahri opened her palms to the sky, and felt the raw power of her spirit coalesce. Her nine tails fanned out in all directions as she pulled white fire from the air with a snarl. With a flick of her wrist, Ahri summoned three motes of spinning flame. She dodged another volley of arrows before leaping for the nearest tree, coiling her tails to spring from its trunk, back towards her assailants. The Noxians scattered as she landed in their midst. The man closest to her thrust a knife, but the blade cut only air. Ahri danced through her foes with blinding speed. > > The fiery motes around her engulfed the three nearest men. White flames seared them, but Ahri had more than brute force in her arsenal. She vaulted from tree to tree, rising higher with every bound. She spotted the squad’s captain crouched between a tangle of tree roots, his bowstring taut. Given half a chance, Ahri knew he’d put an arrow through her eye. She crept silently to the branches above the captain’s shelter and spoke, her soft words laced with beguiling power. > > “Human,” she whispered. “Come to me.” > > The captain’s features went slack. Through no will of his own, he set down his bow and walked from cover. He looked up, eyes wide with desperation and desire. > > “Now climb,” said Ahri, blowing the man a kiss. > > The captain, utterly in her thrall, scrambled for footholds on the tree trunk. Ahri summoned a sphere of lambent energy to her palm, its innocent appearance belying its vast power. She drew back her arm, allowed herself a vulpine grin, and hurled it downwards. > > The orb streaked through the captain before flying back to Ahri’s palm, and his smoking body fell to the forest floor with a thud. The remaining scouts fled in terror, but running proved every bit as futile as hiding. Ahri vaulted from branch to branch, tails whirling behind her as she struck two men down with thunderous bolts of energy. > > The last man collapsed in a tangle of limbs, clutching at his broken bones as Ahri landed gracefully beside him. She grabbed the Noxian’s throat, and put her face an inch from his. > > “You brought this on yourselves,” she hissed, and snapped the man’s neck with a blast of concussive force. > > Only one task remained. > > Ahri had no qualms about gaining her humanity by taking it from men who had no use for it. She knelt over the fallen Noxian, feeling his pulse fade. She placed her hands to either side of his face. The light of his essence flowed from his eyes and mouth, and a thrilling sensation surged through Ahri. His humanity poured into her, and she felt the fox within withdraw with every heartbeat. Her tails curled in pleasure, her expression rapturous. > > Yet even lost in that glorious sensation, Ahri heard the sound of approaching footsteps. The villagers, hearing the sounds of combat, were coming to investigate. She couldn’t let them see her like this, draining what remained of a dying man’s life. To their eyes she would seem a terrifying mystery: a damnable half-breed stray, neither human nor beast. > > Reluctantly, Ahri turned from her feast, seeing shapes moving through the trees and bushes. She recognized the men and women she had watched from afar, remembering the friendship she hoped they might one day share. > > But today was not that day, and Ahri turned to flee into the woods. > > Her tails, suddenly leaden, dragged behind her as she ran. There~ ))
Krizonar (NA)
: Champion Audition - Qiyana, Judge Selection
{{champion:103}} I'd like to join too.
: {i think that Ahri and Aatrox would make for an interesting interaction, given the fact that she could likely sooth him and instead of a battle have a conversation with the old warrior}
> [{quoted}](name=TheEternalBlade,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e3,timestamp=2019-07-04T20:59:33.751+0000) > > {i think that Ahri and Aatrox would make for an interesting interaction, given the fact that she could likely sooth him and instead of a battle have a conversation with the old warrior} A gentle voice, nine fluffy tails, and two soft ears can soothe almost anything~ ... Unless you're allergic. > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T23:33:14.601+0000) > > tbh I've kind of lost focus on this RP, as well as a few others. I'll try to figure something out probably in a week or two, but otherwise have nothing to add. I might just switch characters entirely, if that's fine? I don't mind, I'm not really sure where else it would go from there anyway? I wasn't planning a visit to Piltover yet, so unless we ran back into each other, it's kind of halted for now.
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e2,timestamp=2019-05-26T23:32:30.901+0000) > > Ahri blinks a few times, surprised. Piltover? But... didn't he say he was here to sell his goods? Surely he must have had a store closer by than half way across the continent. > > Not much could be seen of woman, her cloak covering her from head to toe, with hood pulled, only her eyes, nose and mouth were really visible. The large nature of her attire obscuring her shape beneath, including the many tails tucked around her. > > "That's a strange name you've heard." The cloaked figured replied, her golden eyes shimmering as they narrowed upon his face. It was a name she often tried to avoid going by, mostly to avoid the stigma attached to it, but for other reasons too. However, if this person already knew that name, and they were looking for her, well that was enough to keep her on guard, for now. > > "And why are you looking for this person?" She asked, remaining near the edge of the clearing, keeping a safe distance. Caution was never a bad idea, and despite her proficiency with magic, she tired to keep that caution in mind. One mistake is all it takes, after all. Jamie stares at her for a moment scratching his cheek looking confused, not sure why she so cautious when he come to see her alone “ well um, to the one village that she once live in she was a hero, I heard from the elders there and there’s stories about her also said she once in love with a human but it didn’t end very well.” He told her as he walks around her wanting to take a better look at her “ so why are you all alone here? I’m actually the one should be cautious, I’m looking at a powerful foxy vastyan who took out an entire Noxian troops once back during the invasion” He ask setting down in the grass in front of her in a distant where she still feel comfortable
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e20001,timestamp=2019-06-17T06:27:37.588+0000) > > Jamie stares at her for a moment scratching his cheek looking confused, not sure why she so cautious when he come to see her alone “ well um, to the one village that she once live in she was a hero, I heard from the elders there and there’s stories about her also said she once in love with a human but it didn’t end very well.” He told her as he walks around her wanting to take a better look at her “ so why are you all alone here? I’m actually the one should be cautious, I’m looking at a powerful foxy vastyan who took out an entire Noxian troops once back during the invasion” He ask setting down in the grass in front of her in a distant where she still feel comfortable Ahri was struck with a look of confusion, she hadn't heard of any villages, nearby or otherwise that would call her a hero. Murderer, monster... demon perhaps, but hero? That was something she would never have expected. Just who was this person? How was he aware of these events from her past? Especially one that was never mentioned. She had been roaming, alone, when she happened upon those Noxian soldiers, and after... she'd vanished, before anyone had a chance to discover her, or what she'd done. She was left with many questions, few of which made sense to her. Refusing to drop her guise, and admit who she was, she replied, cautious eyes still on this stranger. "How do you know all these things about this person? And what did you want with them?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e200000000,timestamp=2019-06-04T02:36:37.971+0000) *True enough. Though one could always send letters, yes?* *Given that postage won't be cheap but still - would likely to be far cheaper than to travel there yourself.*
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e2000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-04T03:08:41.702+0000) > > *True enough. Though one could always send letters, yes?* > *Given that postage won't be cheap but still - would likely to be far cheaper than to travel there yourself.* That's true, but sitting on chairs with so many tails isn't much of a problem really, often chairs have a gap between the seat, and the back, or you can sit with your tails coiled around you, or in your lap. Having lived with such a situation so long, it had become almost a non-issue. Ahri was more curious about all the other different goods, and odd trinkets she may have seen, than anything related to tail-considerate furniture.
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e2,timestamp=2019-05-26T23:32:30.901+0000) *Well, at any rate, if they were able to sell wares around the entire world, then they could most certainly accept most payments. How expensive the wares were, they could potentially make something simple and to the point.* *On the card itself, it listed their varying wears...* *Armor, mining equipment, defense weaponry, common tools...* *And specialty clothing, or furnishings.*
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e20000,timestamp=2019-05-27T03:19:43.719+0000) > > *Well, at any rate, if they were able to sell wares around the entire world, then they could most certainly accept most payments. How expensive the wares were, they could potentially make something simple and to the point.* > > *On the card itself, it listed their varying wears...* > *Armor, mining equipment, defense weaponry, common tools...* > *And specialty clothing, or furnishings.* Ahri thought it may be worth a look if she found herself in Piltover for other reasons, but undergoing such a trip just to browse some furniture wasn't a very appealing idea. She had hoped he had some kind of shop, or makeshift market here, to show off some of his wares. After all, coming to Ionia, just to hand people a card telling them to travel all the way to Piltover without a chance to look over even some sample wares seemed like a frivolous business practice. But then, what did she know, she wasn't a merchant herself, perhaps the lure of exotic goods was enough to tempt Ionian's into a long boat ride, far from their home.
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e00000,timestamp=2019-05-16T00:16:57.459+0000) > > *37th floor, Merrinoth Dr, Rendadin 442, Piltover.* > > **_He's from Piltover._** > > *. . .* > > *You at least have a mailing address, right?* Ahri blinks a few times, surprised. Piltover? But... didn't he say he was here to sell his goods? Surely he must have had a store closer by than half way across the continent. > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e00001,timestamp=2019-05-20T02:39:33.468+0000) > > After waiting for a while there no answer, in Jamie’s mind she probably went out taking a bath in the lake somewhere. > (” ̄ー ̄) “.......” > > He suddenly feel a powerful Magical energy nearby and heard foot steps, then there’s a lovely female voice talking to him. > > (”´・_・`)! > > (〃ↁ_ↁ) ”hm?” > > At first glance he was already charmed by her pretty face, look at her with sparkly eyes. > (◔ヮ◔〃)。o( whoa what a beauty!) > > ( ̄ー ̄“)” ahem..” > > ╮( ̄▽ ̄"")╭ ” oh no not at all my lady, I was just looking for Ahri who lives here” > > he then realize some about this lady > > (ಠ_ಠ “)?! > > (≖_≖”) “ wait a minute....” Not much could be seen of woman, her cloak covering her from head to toe, with hood pulled, only her eyes, nose and mouth were really visible. The large nature of her attire obscuring her shape beneath, including the many tails tucked around her. "That's a strange name you've heard." The cloaked figured replied, her golden eyes shimmering as they narrowed upon his face. It was a name she often tried to avoid going by, mostly to avoid the stigma attached to it, but for other reasons too. However, if this person already knew that name, and they were looking for her, well that was enough to keep her on guard, for now. "And why are you looking for this person?" She asked, remaining near the edge of the clearing, keeping a safe distance. Caution was never a bad idea, and despite her proficiency with magic, she tired to keep that caution in mind. One mistake is all it takes, after all.
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01df0000,timestamp=2019-05-07T02:09:21.570+0000) > > *Perhaps. Though, from the phrase 'mechanical steeds' and 'weaponization needs', it might not be the best choice. However, Leavesly-Drogan had also mentioned carpentry; perhaps they could solve Ahri's chair problem?* Ahri flipped the card over, looking for what she imagined would be an address somewhere. She wondered if it was close by, or in a far off town. She assumed closed, since he'd bumped into her around here, but you know never. > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01df0001,timestamp=2019-05-07T17:29:50.608+0000) > > As Jamie wandered through the forest he enjoys the nature and it’s wild life > (” ̄▽ ̄) “ Aw man the forest in Ionia is sure peaceful and pretty” > > (“^ワ^)/🦔 “ Yello there spiky pine!” > > 🦋\(´▽`) “ oh hey there pretty glowing butterfly~” > > He then suddenly come across a cross grasshopper > (“´・_・`) ! 🦗 > > (” ̄ー ̄) 🦗”.........” > > (” ̄~ ̄) *crunch*“ ah mmmh “ *munch munch* > > (。-`ω´-) “ hmmm, taste like what they eat....” > > As he walk farther finally out of the undergrowth he suddenly spot a small home In the middle of the remote forest, seeing steady steam of smoke puffed form an open chimney as well. Jamie didn’t see that one coming > (“ಠ_ಠ)? “What the-” > > And so he decide to head down to the small cabin, he knock on the door couple times before waiting patiently for someone inside to open the door > (”´・_・`) “ hmm...” > > (”´・_・`) 」*knock knock” > > (” ̄ー ̄) ”.......” After his initial knock, there came a period of silence, no voice replied, nor were footsteps heard. No creaking hinges, or slow turning knob to signal a answer either. No, all was quiet, except for the soft crackle of the fire inside, puffing its smoke from the cabin's old chimney. But just like that, the silence was shattered. From another side of the clearing, a figure, draped in a long, brown leathery cloak, buttoned up from head to toe, with hood drawn, stepped from the surrounding ring of tress, carrying what looked to be more fuel for a fire. An assortment of sticks, and thicker logs, slayed out in their arms, spilling over the sides of their hold. Two gold eyes looked across the figure standing at the cabin's door. "Can I help you? Are you lost?" A voice asked, clearly feminine in nature. A soft, gentle tone laced her words, though her gaze may be unnerving; studying, shifting from head to toe, then back again.
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01de0000,timestamp=2019-04-25T20:41:48.934+0000) > > "Aeh... Affordability is something that can be discussed. That, and just because we make things of the finest quality doesn't mean we work with the most expensive materials *all* the time. Especially since we have quite a nice furnishing branch." *He sighed for a moment, and spoke rather quickly;* "They've made chairs and forms of footware for those with rather... *unique* limbs, for example. Though that was more a cobbling problem than a furnishing. Anyhow, please, feel free to write if you take interest and if there are any particular issues you need thought through, be sure to mention them. G'day, madame Miho." > > *He walked away shortly thereafter, smacked his head a few paces later, looked around, and continued on their way.* Ahri remained rather silent, and let him talk, until he bid her farewell, at which point she returned his gesture. "I wish you safe travels." She replied as he turned to walk away. She gave his card a few more glances, and wondered if such a shop would have anything of interest to her? Perhaps not, but it may still be worth a window visit, just to see. > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01de0001,timestamp=2019-04-26T03:23:26.841+0000) > > A day later Jamie arrived at Ahri’s Home walking through the deep Ionian forest hoping to find her. He brought one of the fox’s favorite fruit to eat knowing Ahri got a good sense of smell that she would find him carry it. > > (“^ワ^)🍇 “ Oooh Ahri chaaan looky what I brought you, an sweet red grapes!” > > He continued talking out loud as he walks try to let Ahri locate him better > (” ̄∇ ̄)b “ one more thing, I came in peace and meant no harm I’m a good guy!” He wandered through the forest, searching for a beautiful and mysterious fox, finding only trees, shrubs, and an occasional small animal, until... through a break in the undergrowth, there came a sight unlike the rest of the forest. A small, quaint cabin located in a small, grassy clearing, flanked on all sides by dense forest. A soft, but steady stream of smoke puffed from an open chimney, giving off a rather pleasant aroma of some kind of food being cooked.
Ask Rakan (EUW)
: What I'm about to state is my fault entirely (or so I think). 2 days ago I suggested my girlfriend to apply as Ask Xayah and I would apply as Ask Rakan, but we didn't really have the time to get together and plan a joint introduction for our threads. So I had the idea of claiming the role without having a thread ready yet, which I thought was fine. But as it turns out to be, it isn't fine, since Xayah Miella claimed the role later but got the Xayah role by having her thread post first. I'm totally ok with what happened, but I won't be joining as Ask Rakan, seeing as the role Xayah is now taken and I can't really do this with my girlfriend anymore. Regardless, best of luck, we'll be lurking for the time when Xayah is free. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Rakan,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=V0JcVrj0,comment-id=0941,timestamp=2019-05-02T11:52:26.823+0000) > > What I'm about to state is my fault entirely (or so I think). > > 2 days ago I suggested my girlfriend to apply as Ask Xayah and I would apply as Ask Rakan, but we didn't really have the time to get together and plan a joint introduction for our threads. So I had the idea of claiming the role without having a thread ready yet, which I thought was fine. > But as it turns out to be, it isn't fine, since Xayah Miella claimed the role later but got the Xayah role by having her thread post first. > > I'm totally ok with what happened, but I won't be joining as Ask Rakan, seeing as the role Xayah is now taken and I can't really do this with my girlfriend anymore. > > Regardless, best of luck, we'll be lurking for the time when Xayah is free. :) So, while it seems the matter is closed, I just wanted to clarify for you... >When it comes to taking an Available Champion. >Begin by stating your interest in claiming them. >This statement may be made from any account, and lasts 5 days. >Within 5 days, create an account named after the champion "Ask Ezreal" / "Ask the Explorer" >etc That yes, the first Xayah does actually have right to Xayah based on our rules, and it was a simple mistake that they were missed.
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01dc0000,timestamp=2019-04-17T00:42:52.651+0000) > > "Well, the company I own happens to be an artificing shop. We've worked with Hextech, mostly, with some very *minor* hyperstimuli based on Chemtech. At least, that's all on-the-table, so to speak." *He would reach into his coat, and slipped out a card.* > "We'll take all sorts of requests, honestly. Mechanical steeds, weaponry needs and..." > > *For a moment, Leavesly-Drogan seemed to fumble midsentence.* "...still figuring out the rest of that, but yes. Afraid I must be going now, madame...?" She waited until the man had finished before she spoke. "Miho." Her alias rolled off her tongue like it was an everyday occurrence. She lifted her arm from her side, and reached out for his card, offering him a soft smile. "Always a salesman~" She said, as she plucked the card from his hand. "But do I look like someone that would be interested in, or could afford such things?" Standing there, in her rather worn, long cloak which she kept wrapped tightly around herself. > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01dd,timestamp=2019-04-24T07:32:30.028+0000) > > Dear Ahri, > > May I pay you a visit same times? I would like to ask you a couple questions in person if that’s ok > > -Jamie Dear Jamie, You're welcome to visit a lonely fox if you desire~ Ahri.
: Can we discuss RPer ethics & what would be considered pushing what one should be willing to do?
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=L4KZzEqE,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-04-11T04:01:05.352+0000) > > Can we discuss RPer ethics & what would be considered pushing what one should be willing to do? If there's something you'd honestly like to discuss, it might be better to make a new thread for it.
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d7000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-04T15:27:51.974+0000) > > "It could have been far worse had there not been a medical facility closeby. As for what i sell... well, part of it is the technology that allows such augmentations that I use on myself. Alternatives from Zaun are quite... shall I say, unnecessarily risky and self-harming." *Again, the eye clacked slightly, and he smacked it once again.* "Optical systems are very much in their early stages though. As for other wares... well, I have a good number of craftsmen who can create *quite literally* anything imaginable, and have done so... even if we should not have." > > *A sigh.* > > "I do hope that this place has not seen some of our finer wares... unless I show it to the people personally." "Very unpleasant, but also fortunate you were injured close to somewhere they could treat you." She hadn't really intended to stop for a talk, but this strange man seemed insistent on carrying their conversation on. Still... it would be impolite of her to walk away. "Oh, so you run a business? And employ people to make items people request?" She wasn't entirely sure what he meant by that last comment, but said nothing. If anything, the odd metallic eye was quite disconcerting. Very unnatural. > [{quoted}](name=SurelyNotHyper,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01da,timestamp=2019-04-09T21:02:29.214+0000) >Dear 9 Tailed Fox Lady with Pointy Ears, >It's me again! Remember me?! No need to answer that! Of course, you did! Say, I have a question for ya! How do you hide all those tails?! 9 tails to hide? Talk about a huge task! >Yours ever truly, >J > **_There would be a small smiley mask drawing under the name_** Dear overly inquisitive letter writer, That's why I use a thick, long coat when I'm out wandering and don't wish to drawn too much attention to myself. It's not that unusual for someone to wear something like that, especially when walking along forest trails. Ahri~ > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01db,timestamp=2019-04-10T18:34:23.908+0000) > > Dear Ahri, > > > Will you ever be in a relationship with human male again? Or will you choose to be with male vastyan for a try in the future > > -James Dear James, I haven't really thought about it like that. Human or vastayan doesn't matter so much as who they are. Unless they're a fish monster in which case... no thank you! Ahri~
: *a man would be wandering around an ancient forest limping, his cloak wrapped tightly around him, every step blood pooled under him* (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sfwNVwb3KzLxuvyCWUAOejRefabuSY3I7z4nuSOwzvk/edit)
> [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d9,timestamp=2019-03-28T04:21:19.768+0000) > > *a man would be wandering around an ancient forest limping, his cloak wrapped tightly around him, every step blood pooled under him* (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sfwNVwb3KzLxuvyCWUAOejRefabuSY3I7z4nuSOwzvk/edit) Hi! Sorry I didn't add a reply for you in my last post, but I really wasn't sure how to approach this, and I'm still not. "if he is not talking to you you won't really see him" - there's this. "a pool of mana that fills the room with intense spiritual pressure almost as if your at the bottom of a deeeep lake, under that is his reserve of power, a world rune in the place of his heart filling his veins with the magic to change the world under severe distress." - and this, which I imagine would give off a very strong aura, enough to make anyone attuned to magic weary. Approaching something like that could be very dangerous, given I would have no idea if they were hostile or not.
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d7000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T13:51:32.651+0000) *For a moment, Leavesly-Drogan sighed.* "Yes, the device is far more oddball and, quite frankly, overzealously predictable in terms of malfunctioning on the norm. Ranges from half of my vision getting scratchy, hazed or just outright cut randomly for hours on end." *A slight smile broke through his face, though, as he continued on.* "So you're probably wondering how that happened... same way my arm happened; industrial accident involving a mining device, a rather... shall we say, *obscene* woman, and a man who couldn't control his hormones." "Moving on though... yes, I had come out here to do some minor expiriments and perhaps make some sales of varying materials from the far west. I've even got a few ingots worth of Demacian Steel, as well as a Petricite brick. I'm quite curious to see how the material reacts to the region, in honesty, given the extreme density of magics in Ionia."
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d70000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T16:51:08.107+0000) > > *For a moment, Leavesly-Drogan sighed.* "Yes, the device is far more oddball and, quite frankly, overzealously predictable in terms of malfunctioning on the norm. Ranges from half of my vision getting scratchy, hazed or just outright cut randomly for hours on end." *A slight smile broke through his face, though, as he continued on.* "So you're probably wondering how that happened... same way my arm happened; industrial accident involving a mining device, a rather... shall we say, *obscene* woman, and a man who couldn't control his hormones." > > "Moving on though... yes, I had come out here to do some minor expiriments and perhaps make some sales of varying materials from the far west. I've even got a few ingots worth of Demacian Steel, as well as a Petricite brick. I'm quite curious to see how the material reacts to the region, in honesty, given the extreme density of magics in Ionia." Ahri gave the man a curious look, despite that she hadn't asked, he seem intent on explaining how he ended up with those strange metallic parts anyway. Perhaps he was lonely? Or maybe he just wanted to tell someone. Either way, she found it a little strange to share something like that so soon. "Oh, that sounds very... unpleasant." She hoped he would spare her any further details. "So you'd call yourself a sort of... merchant?" She asked, glancing across his figure, as if she wished to see whether or not he was carrying any of those mentioned goods on his person.
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d70000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T18:47:49.904+0000) > >Well shit. Disproal is supposed to be disapproval. w/e, finer details that will slowly grind on my brain later until there's not much left beyond the usual mulch with some rocks thrown in. Moving on. "Yes, yes I suppose that was my fault. Apologies for that." *He seemed to stare at Ahri's eyes for the most part, until the right eye - clearly mechanical - began spinning randomly, only for the man to bash it again. Twice, this time.* "Quite unkind weather this, yes?" *He uncapped a flask, raised it to his mouth with his right hand - the entire arm was also mechanical - before taking a swig or three, recapping it and stowing it away inside their rather heavy coat.* "Never rained nearly this hard back in Piltover, that's for damned sure. Feels as if a monsoon is coming, if the wording for it is correct?"
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d700000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T20:15:08.987+0000) > > "Yes, yes I suppose that was my fault. Apologies for that." *He seemed to stare at Ahri's eyes for the most part, until the right eye - clearly mechanical - began spinning randomly, only for the man to bash it again. Twice, this time.* "Quite unkind weather this, yes?" *He uncapped a flask, raised it to his mouth with his right hand - the entire arm was also mechanical - before taking a swig or three, recapping it and stowing it away inside their rather heavy coat.* "Never rained nearly this hard back in Piltover, that's for damned sure. Feels as if a monsoon is coming, if the wording for it is correct?" Ahri's attention, whether she wanted to or not, was drawn to a rather strange contraption that had replaced this man's eye. Certainly not something that was common place in Ionia. In fact, such a thing didn't exist in Ionia, so he had to from a foreign land. "Rain isn't all bad, our forests are a lush green after a downpour like this." She replied, again her eyes scanned across the strange device, this time his arm. What he said only confirmed her earlier suspicions, "I wouldn't say a monsoon... So, if you don't mind indulging me, what brings someone from Piltover here?" > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d8,timestamp=2019-03-26T01:15:47.545+0000) > > (hello i would like to start up an rp with you but if your busy i can bugger off) You're more than welcome, you can either surprise me, or if you wanted to set something more specific up, let me know~ old or new lore!
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d700000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T04:08:44.574+0000) > > So be it. > Save the head. Dispose of the rest. *It was a relatively dim midday, torrential downpour having soaked the soil and streetgoers alike to the core. Sir Leavesly-Drogan pulled his dark hood over his half-metal, half-flesh head, the right eye clicking slightly as it adjusted to the dimmer lighting - whirring in disproal, he lightly smacked the auger-lens to try to rectify multiple visual errors and artifacts it was having.* *He continued onwards, under the slight roofing of an overhang, poking at the device - grunted in a slight level of irritation - before accidentally bumping into a woman.* "Sorry, miss. Didn't see you standing there..."
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d7000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T06:35:46.320+0000) > > *It was a relatively dim midday, torrential downpour having soaked the soil and streetgoers alike to the core. Sir Leavesly-Drogan pulled his dark hood over his half-metal, half-flesh head, the right eye clicking slightly as it adjusted to the dimmer lighting - whirring in disproal, he lightly smacked the auger-lens to try to rectify multiple visual errors and artifacts it was having.* > *He continued onwards, under the slight roofing of an overhang, poking at the device - grunted in a slight level of irritation - before accidentally bumping into a woman.* > "Sorry, miss. Didn't see you standing there..." A heavy downpour drowned out most other sounds. Rain cascading against rooves, and the street, hammering down in a constant rhythm against the stones. Ahri was stood underneath an overhang, gazing up, watching the rain fall. "Ah-" She stumbled, with a brief gasp of surprise. A flash of white slipped from underneath her cloak, her tails moving on instinct to help balance herself. She righted herself, and turned her attention towards whomever bumped into her. "You should be more careful where you're walking."
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d7,timestamp=2019-03-02T04:51:07.735+0000) It's alright m'dear. Ik you take a while sometimes, just so long as you don't forget entirely. Shall I start, or do you want to set it up, so to speak?
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d70000,timestamp=2019-03-02T05:15:18.769+0000) > > It's alright m'dear. Ik you take a while sometimes, just so long as you don't forget entirely. Shall I start, or do you want to set it up, so to speak? I would never forget~ Shall we use new lore? You're welcome to start.
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
> [{quoted}](name=SyndraAboveAll,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d6,timestamp=2019-02-18T04:06:29.165+0000) > > Syndra rarely found herself at the Institute by her own free-will. Usually, the only times Syndra came to the Institute was upon direct request. She had a particular person she was looking for who took up residence in the institute: Ahri. Syndra hovered about the hallways looking for Ahri's abode, she thought it was weird that proud warriors would want to live in here. Syndra made it clear that she did not want to live among the other champions and would find her own place to live. > > Eventually Syndra found Ahri's residence. She tried the door knob but the door was locked. Her immediate instincts told her to blow it down, but she did not want to make a hostile impression. Syndra knocked on the door awaiting a response. (( If you'd like new lore I'm more than happy! I'll still do a reply here, but if you'd like to swap, tell me~)) Two ears above Ahri's head twitch upon hearing an echoing knock at her door. A raised, but gentle voice called out, "Coming!" There was some shuffling, and then a rather loud click, most likely the lock, before the door was pulled slightly ajar. A strong smell of cooking fish wafted out into the hallway, followed by two golden eyes peering out. Her gaze drifted across her visitor, before she raised a brow. "This is an unexpected visit, but you're welcome to come in." She said, pulling her door open further and stepping to one side. "I was just in the middle of cooking myself lunch." > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d3000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T04:17:48.934+0000) > > In general, yes. Much more buisness-oriented, but we don't know for certain until we throw them at eachother, so to speak. > > Also, imo it might be easier to sit somewhat sideways in a chair for Ahri. That sounds fine, and yes, sideways is easier, but then you lose that comfy back support~ (( Very sorry! I really didn't mean to leave this to the last minute, but things have been really busy these past couple of weeks, and it honestly slipped my mind. I thought it'd might have been 6-7 days, not 13!))
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
"Understanding living with tails" - an excerpt from Ahri's book. Tails, especially if you're not used to them, can end up in the way of normal everyday activities more than you might think. Imagine trying to lean back and relax in your big, comfy chair, only to find out there's a dull pain near the base of your back, and while soft, a uneven spread of tails behind you can also feel strange. Think a blanket that's thicker in some places, and thinner in others. Not very nice! So if its hard to lean back in a chair comfortable, what can you do? Unfortunately, I haven't found any custom made chairs with a tail hole, so you're forced to either deal with the minor pain of pushing your upper wait onto the base of your tails, or sitting in a different way. Like leaning forward, or just sitting further from the back of your seat.
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d3000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-05T03:14:36.035+0000) Let's just say, his path of logic is more about what's going to grow one's pocketbook than what's going to grow one's heart. But yes, please feel free to open up, unless you'd rather have me attempt to set up the RP?
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d30000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-05T03:26:49.466+0000) > > Let's just say, his path of logic is more about what's going to grow one's pocketbook than what's going to grow one's heart. But yes, please feel free to open up, unless you'd rather have me attempt to set up the RP? Oh, so a man chasing riches, not love~?
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d30000,timestamp=2019-02-03T18:46:46.977+0000) I've got one in mind. Posh piltie who had his entire arm replaced after an industrial 'accident.' Said man would have some *very* dangerous opinions to have in Ionia, as well as say some equally dangerous ideas to have in Demacia, Piltover and Noxus.
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d300000000,timestamp=2019-02-03T18:55:34.949+0000) > > I've got one in mind. Posh piltie who had his entire arm replaced after an industrial 'accident.' Said man would have some *very* dangerous opinions to have in Ionia, as well as say some equally dangerous ideas to have in Ionia, Piltover and Noxus. That's rather vague, but if you'd rather leave things mysterious, we can see how things play out!
: Ask Ahri, the Kumiho
Ahri sighed, and sat down in front of her full length mirror. From the look of the sunlight sneaking in through a nearby window, she guessed it must have still been early morning. She stretched, lifting her arms above her head, and swished her first tail into her lap. With her brush in hand, she began the long process of de-knotting each tail, starting from their tips and working her way down to their base. Since she did this everyday, each tail only took ten or so minutes each, but with nine tails, it still added up to over an hour of brushing. Finally done, she sat her brush down again, inspected her work in the mirror, and dusted off any stray fur had become stuck to her clothing. Despite how long it took, she found it relaxing, almost soothing in a way. It was a nice time to stop and think, without any other people or noise around.
: >Purely OOC post about an RP start check-in. >Was kind of hoping to maybe have my OC run into Ahri as a sort of accidental happenstance, such as caught in the rain and end up in the same building maybe? Or something similar along those lines. >Cheers!
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d3,timestamp=2019-02-03T04:42:53.895+0000) > > Hi again~ out of curiosity, which OC were you thinking of using for something like that?
Revaxus (OCE)
: > "It's hard for me to see it like that, those were choices I made, I can't believe that they weren't my fault. You say I didn't understand what I was doing, but I'm not so sure. Maybe it was that I understood, but didn't care." Regardless of his attempt to help, his words did little to quell her guilt over her callous actions. > > "Besides, it's not you I want acceptance, or forgiveness from. You aren't someone I hurt." Ahri said, she wasn't trying to be mean, it was just the truth. Someone who wasn't involved or affected by her actions could look from the outside, and find it far easier to forgive her than those she hurt, children who lost parents, wives who lost husbands, and so on. "You make a fair point, it's just different perspectives I guess. Well one thing we can both agree on, you aren't making those mistakes anymore and that's a step in the right direction." Rohiki adjusted his position awkwardly in his chair. "I-I'm sorry if I made you upset, that wasn't my intention. It's totally fine if you want to change the subject Ahri."
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d20000,timestamp=2019-01-15T04:32:32.863+0000) > > Actually I prefer RPing out Rael&#x27;s other half, Ariella. By a lot. > I&#x27;d just rather simply not do a spiteful being of hatred and vitriol if I can use a character that instead gives will rather than steals it away. For a while there, I just kind of had the itch to use a character that I normally don&#x27;t do. > Itch has been eased along though, and I do thank you for that. I'm sorry if things didn't quite go how you expected, but I hope you still had fun <3 > [{quoted}](name=Revaxus,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01d20001,timestamp=2019-01-17T06:04:34.713+0000) > > &quot;You make a fair point, it&#x27;s just different perspectives I guess. Well one thing we can both agree on, you aren&#x27;t making those mistakes anymore and that&#x27;s a step in the right direction.&quot; > > Rohiki adjusted his position awkwardly in his chair. &quot;I-I&#x27;m sorry if I made you upset, that wasn&#x27;t my intention. It&#x27;s totally fine if you want to change the subject Ahri.&quot; Ahri shook her head. "It isn't your fault, I brought it up when I didn't have to, sometimes my curiosity leads me without much thought. I wanted to know your answer." And it was true, she had only asked him because she wanted to know how he viewed, or justified speaking, flirting with someone who'd done something against his morals. Well, she had her answer now, even if her path there was somewhat unpleasant. "You're more than welcome to pick another topic, there's not much more for us to say about this."
Show more

Foxfire Ahri

Level 60 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion