: Why does that matter?
I mean, maybe it's because most of the league content is on Twitch rather than her channel on YouTube?
: Someone got their ass blown out by a juggernaut. And L-OFUCKING-L Yasuo squishy.
Haven't played against a juggernaut in a while but I did PLAY as one
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I Stealth I,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f1btrU81,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-09-28T04:24:17.846+0000) > > Yeh you play Ahri a lot, and maintain a good average score with her, YET you still complain that she is weak. > > You're right, I am in tears...tears of laughter at your stupidity 54% is pretty garbage winrate for a main. Also i got higher winrate due to Silver being too easy. High gold is where people start to play more serious. My winrate will continue dropping lol. Then again if my winrate drops too low people will call me trash. So it is a never ending cycle you are starting here. Also you will admit the source was severely outdated right? That was your entire point of your argument but you ignore it. Lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f1btrU81,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-28T04:33:44.907+0000) > > 54% is pretty garbage winrate for a main. Also i got higher winrate due to Silver being too easy. High gold is where people start to play more serious. My winrate will continue dropping lol. > > Then again if my winrate drops too low people will call me trash. So it is a never ending cycle you are starting here. Ahri is perfectly balanced right now. Ahris who can land skillshots are rewarded more
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I Stealth I,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f1btrU81,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-28T02:56:10.929+0000) > > I swear to God, Ahris. > > Since you use MOBAfire, take a look at Elusive Ferret's guide to Ahri, **the most popular guide on the site** and see his opinion on Ahri. > > His guide just tears apart any of the shit you try to talk about I read this guide and this explains how Ahri isn't the safest mid at all: Ahri is quite vulnerable to ganks Early-Game so you should never be too aggressive or far up the lane pre 6. Even with the huge movement speed buff on Q, it’s still very easy to lock Ahri down and kill her Pre 6. Orb can greatly help with escaping ganks, but it cannot be completely relied on as there is a cast time to Q so the Movespeed buff is not instant and a lot of Junglers will wait for you to cast Orb before going in anyway. Once you have your Ultimate you can be a lot more careless due to Spirit Rush acting as a 'get out of jail free card' but if you lose your ultimate to escape a gank you will lose a huge part of Ahri's kit and your ability to do anything is greatly reduced. It also means that you are a sitting duck when you get ganked again so you should always play smart and try not to ever overextend. Buy an early Vision Ward and make sure that you always have your Trinket Ward down to minimise the risk of being ganked and dying. ^ now the guide was last updated January. EXTREMELY OUTDATED. He doesn't even have the Ahri nerf down yet. The Ahri's power now is nothing compared to before. Did you even check his history? He hasn't been playing AT ALL. Idk how you get tears in your eyes when you are reading a post about Ahri like a year ago before nerfs. Just stop lol. I play ahri a lot, and many ahri players do say her damage is weak. Damage as apc is a neccessity and not a luxury. I hope you understand. You seem to be trying to tell me Ahri is fine, but you cannot sadly. I just got everything down i think.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f1btrU81,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-09-28T04:18:13.341+0000) > > I read this guide and this explains how Ahri isn't the safest mid at all: > > Ahri is quite vulnerable to ganks Early-Game so you should never be too aggressive or far up the lane pre 6. Even with the huge movement speed buff on Q, it’s still very easy to lock Ahri down and kill her Pre 6. Orb can greatly help with escaping ganks, but it cannot be completely relied on as there is a cast time to Q so the Movespeed buff is not instant and a lot of Junglers will wait for you to cast Orb before going in anyway. Once you have your Ultimate you can be a lot more careless due to Spirit Rush acting as a 'get out of jail free card' but if you lose your ultimate to escape a gank you will lose a huge part of Ahri's kit and your ability to do anything is greatly reduced. It also means that you are a sitting duck when you get ganked again so you should always play smart and try not to ever overextend. Buy an early Vision Ward and make sure that you always have your Trinket Ward down to minimise the risk of being ganked and dying. > > ^ now the guide was last updated January. EXTREMELY OUTDATED. He doesn't even have the Ahri nerf down yet. The Ahri's power now is nothing compared to before. > > Did you even check his history? He hasn't been playing AT ALL. Idk how you get tears in your eyes when you are reading a post about Ahri like a year ago before nerfs. > > Just stop lol. I play ahri a lot, and many ahri players do say her damage is weak. Damage as apc is a neccessity and not a luxury. > > I hope you understand. You seem to be trying to tell me Ahri is fine, but you cannot sadly. I just got everything down i think. Yeh you play Ahri a lot, and maintain a good average score with her, YET you still complain that she is weak. You're right, I am in tears...tears of laughter at your stupidity
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ahris (NA)
: Janna going to get Ahri'd
I swear to God, Ahris. Since you use MOBAfire, take a look at Elusive Ferret's guide to Ahri, **the most popular guide on the site** and see his opinion on Ahri. His guide just tears apart any of the shit you try to talk about
: Toxicity, more than once.
But Rubick is still on the boards? His new name is ADC Morde Only
: Maybe he should stop throwing tantrums when people disagree?
: The creator does matter. Rubick knows MM gets automatic upvotes which is why he had him post it.
Why exactly does Rubick want MM to post this? I don't get it
: Let's Play a Game: Delete one champion of your choice
Ahri 1. No more skin complaints 2. no more fucking circlejerk 3. No more 'Ahris' threads
FizzxBot (NA)
: What is going to happen to the First Win of the Day?
Since the level cap is being removed, I'm guessing it'll be bonus XP, sort of like the Overwatch leveling system
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I Stealth I,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2MlYGmLv,comment-id=001c00000000,timestamp=2017-09-26T02:20:48.610+0000) > > You were against an Ahri with 1 MILLION mastery points and he thinks Ahri is balanced. Most of those Ahri mains probably have more experience than you do, so sit down, kid. Ya those people said Ahri's w should get reworked. It is a useless skill. Go through that reddit post or w.e, most of them think Ahri is bad. Don't just look at post talking about me, but the whole picture. Edot: i literally found like 7 in just two pages talking about ahri balance and stuff. So much for hating me when they are the ones asking for it. At least I am much more direct and not hiding like they are. They care too much about how others preceive them, if you are right ignore them. Ofc listen to their side and judge by what you hear. With all those stuff about Ahri buffs they go on hating on me. What do you call those people hmm?
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2MlYGmLv,comment-id=001c000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-26T02:26:40.975+0000) > > Ya those people said Ahri's w should get reworked. It is a useless skill. > > Go through that reddit post or w.e, most of them think Ahri is bad. Don't just look at post talking about me, but the whole picture. > > Edot: i literally found like 7 in just two pages talking about ahri balance and stuff. So much for hating me when they are the ones asking for it. At least I am much more direct and not hiding like they are. They care too much about how others preceive them, if you are right ignore them. Ofc listen to their side and judge by what you hear. With all those stuff about Ahri buffs they go on hating on me. What do you call those people hmm? Lol, did I say they hate you because of your W change ideas? They hate you because of all the Ahri threads you make calling her weak when in reality, most of the subreddit think she is balanced and for giving Ahri mains a bad name
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Inb4 Ahri gets the Victorious skin this year
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=I Stealth I,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kEgGQA7x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-26T06:16:16.987+0000) > > Old Talon was the shit fam > > RIP Old Talon Hell yeah<3 I mostly miss the blink and the aoe ult.
> [{quoted}](name=Off The Heezy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kEgGQA7x,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-26T06:19:06.326+0000) > > Hell yeah&lt;3 I mostly miss the blink and the aoe ult. Technically, his ultimate is still aoe except the damage is better for single target
: Ahri does No damage
God, the Ahri circlejerk was bad enough Buckle up for the 'Ahris' circlejerk
: Every Talon main on reddit seems to agree
Old Talon was the shit fam RIP Old Talon
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I Stealth I,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2MlYGmLv,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2017-09-26T02:05:53.192+0000) > > You know Ahris is a crackjob when even /r/AhriMains hate him Many of them are hypcorite. They say they want ahri's w to be reworked and calls a stupid skill and when they are asked about me they instantly attack.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2MlYGmLv,comment-id=001c0000,timestamp=2017-09-26T02:17:11.115+0000) > > Many of them are hypcorite. They say they want ahri&#x27;s w to be reworked and calls a stupid skill and when they are asked about me they instantly attack. You were against an Ahri with 1 MILLION mastery points and he thinks Ahri is balanced. Most of those Ahri mains probably have more experience than you do, so sit down, kid.
Ahris (NA)
: Ahri does No damage
You know Ahris is a crackjob when even /r/AhriMains hate him
Kotanni (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=free software,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1NYaa4WK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-25T17:07:54.151+0000) > > Yup basically every Draven Zed Yasuo Vayne Riven Darius Fiora Yi Lucian Nasus jax Lee sin lb fizz ekko diana akali talon teemo panth Tryndamere will insist on calling the first person to say something in all chat trash. that insulted us talon mains
> [{quoted}](name=Kotanni,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1NYaa4WK,comment-id=0000000a,timestamp=2017-09-25T21:19:36.974+0000) > > that insulted us talon mains Talon mains aren't toxic
: Ultimate Survival Test - Scenario 5
Burn the fox Ahri, but keep her alive. Sorry, foxes are cute and all but I hate Ahri
: Hurricane IS a Zeal Item... And Trinity Force too...
Don't even try reasoning. You can't reason with Ahris
Ahris (NA)
: You got rlly nice ones. I got: https://imgur.com/a/xb4TI Disgusting. I don't want any of them. I don't even play like more than half of those champs.
darkdill (NA)
: Pool Party Ahri and Pool Party D.Va by Sakimichan
Ahris (NA)
: Blade of ruined king, Hurricane, One zeal item, Bersker. That is already a ton of attack speed avalible. The zeal items are just WAY too good so we often forget other itemizations. Berserker: 35% as Bork: 25% AS Hurricane: 40% AS Zeal Item: 30%/35%/45% In total max with this is 145% more AS. Seems pretty fine to me. There are also other AS options like Wits End, Guinsoo, etc. Trinity Force is also optional with: 40% AS
Hurricane isn't exactly good on everyone, nor is BOTRK.
Ahris (NA)
: With One zeal item and IE, they effectively have 50% crit. That was how it was seasons before the ADC item rework if I remember right.
But, what about attack speed? Zeal is basically the holy grail of attack speed.
Ahris (NA)
: Zeal Items should be like Hextech
Almost all crit items come from Zeal. Most marksmen rely on crit for their damage. As much as I hate ADCs, this would completely ruin them
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rLF8obEl,comment-id=00080003000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-17T10:38:42.693+0000) > > Let me rephrase, then. > > I can deal with Ahri getting a Star Guardian skin. Requested, reasonable fit. > I don&#x27;t feel like she should have gotten the Legendary mainly because most of the work had to be put into her companion, which is inside the little ball most of the time. Other champions would have done better with the legendary upgrade. > And her Arcade skin does little to actually represent older gaming. Outside of the Arcade Cabinet in her recall, she has nothing. > > And that&#x27;s all falls back onto a much bigger complaint. Pandering to the lowest common denominator because money is all Riot is going to do anymore. They aren&#x27;t going to attempt to truly maintain product quality because the lowest common denominator will buy it at higher prices just to have it. > > In regards to Yi and Lux? > > Lux getting Star Guardian made sense. She could have been much more of a carbon copy to Sailor Moon and it would have still passed in my book. Her Elementalist skin was worthy of the ultimate title because it basically came out to 9 skins in one while changing the particles for each and some of the voice overs between elements. > > Yi getting another skin this soon is no worse than Ahri getting Legendary Star Guardian barely a year after her previous skin. Her previous skin was Arcade, and it wasn&#x27;t one that should have EVER been handed to her. My point is that she&#x27;s getting skin and skin upgrades just because. Ahri has been getting skins faster than ANY other champion and if you think I&#x27;m a hypocrite for complaining about it, you&#x27;re mroe than a little delusional. > > I didn&#x27;t want MF or Ahri to get Star Guardian skins. Ahri&#x27;s was pandering and I would rather see MF&#x27;s go to another, more deserving champion. But I guess you&#x27;d ignore all of that just to paint me as a hypocrite. I don't get what makes Lux worthy just because the skin quality was good. Other champs could have gotten the ultimate and have just as good skin quality and be worthy. I can even say the new SG ahri skin was worthy because it is well made? Ahri arcade skin barely reflects old gaming? Out of all the arcade skin I am pretty sure Arcade Ahri reflects old gaming the most because of that recall. Ahri getting skins faster than any champ? Look at Draven and Gnar pls. Ahri is the most suited to be legendary because she looks the most like leader out of everyone there. Being jack of all trade and master of none is what defines leader in my opinion. Will not do all the job carrying the team, instead rely on them and sometimes give them occasional advice. You did not want her to get the skin, okay, but many other people did want. Also I actually really don't care if she got the skin or not. Was happy she did, but could've lived even if she didn't.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rLF8obEl,comment-id=000800030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-17T18:13:28.618+0000) > > I don&#x27;t get what makes Lux worthy just because the skin quality was good. Other champs could have gotten the ultimate and have just as good skin quality and be worthy. I can even say the new SG ahri skin was worthy because it is well made? > > Ahri arcade skin barely reflects old gaming? Out of all the arcade skin I am pretty sure Arcade Ahri reflects old gaming the most because of that recall. > > Ahri getting skins faster than any champ? Look at Draven and Gnar pls. Ahri is the most suited to be legendary because she looks the most like leader out of everyone there. Being jack of all trade and master of none is what defines leader in my opinion. Will not do all the job carrying the team, instead rely on them and sometimes give them occasional advice. > > You did not want her to get the skin, okay, but many other people did want. Also I actually really don&#x27;t care if she got the skin or not. Was happy she did, but could&#x27;ve lived even if she didn&#x27;t. Because of recall lol. Look at Arcade MF. She represents old shooters well with her weapons and particle and sfx. Or how about Sona, with her rhytm games? Or Riven, with her sfx and vfx and recall perfectly depicting fighters Ahri only has a recall but all the other arcade skins are far more superior in representing old school gaming
Ahris (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rLF8obEl,comment-id=0008000300010000,timestamp=2017-09-17T03:38:16.874+0000) > > -snip- It doesn't harm anyone. People make such a big fuss over it but there is a simple solution. You don't have to care. Let others live their lives. Why should you make a fuss about someone else's love life. Worry about your own. Just leave them alone and let them live their own lives. Don't judge them -snip-
: It's Lux http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png
> [{quoted}](name=Taric the Gay,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rLF8obEl,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-09-15T17:07:22.800+0000) > > It&#x27;s Lux > > http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png Gets between you and Ez, huh?
CLG ear (NA)
: in this thread post your steam years of service
: If you were hired by Riot, what would be the first thing you would do?
: Oh no! Talon was able to do his job!! NERRRRFFFFFFFFF
: > [{quoted}](name=I Stealth I,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ayAdgHAv,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-09-15T02:04:56.184+0000) > > the summoner Ahris? Bingo
> [{quoted}](name=ExcessiveProtest,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ayAdgHAv,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2017-09-15T02:14:28.929+0000) > > Bingo No cure for fools
: Something is really wrong when I'd rather see this than another thread about Ahri changes, I am sick of that guy. ...Carry on. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=ExcessiveProtest,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ayAdgHAv,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-09-15T01:55:56.788+0000) > > Something is really wrong when I&#x27;d rather see this than another thread about Ahri changes, I am sick of that guy. > > ...Carry on. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} the summoner Ahris?
Eedat (NA)
: The amount of bias on this board is reaching critical mass
You forgot 'Ahris' begging for Ahri buffs
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I Stealth I,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vHqVEEqE,comment-id=000a000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-14T23:49:31.456+0000) > > Yet ADCs can still 1v1 him and win most of the time late game > > And Ahri is supposed to build Magic Pen. which isnt gated by level. I doubt adc can win against zed 1v1 lategame. Qss used to remove his mark but now it can't be removed.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vHqVEEqE,comment-id=000a0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-15T00:03:10.086+0000) > > I doubt adc can win against zed 1v1 lategame. Qss used to remove his mark but now it can&#x27;t be removed. L I F E S T E A L
Glîtchy (NA)
: Nerf her further? she can't even 1-shot with her Q anymore, I'm sorry but you need to show evidence that she requires a nerf.
> [{quoted}](name=Lyseth,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ayAdgHAv,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-09-15T00:57:50.762+0000) > > Nerf her further? she can&#x27;t even 1-shot with her Q anymore, I&#x27;m sorry but you need to show evidence that she requires a nerf. its a troll post
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I Stealth I,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vHqVEEqE,comment-id=000a0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-14T22:06:48.214+0000) > > So should assassins, the AD counterpart to burst mages. But they can&#x27;t because at late game, everyone has enough armour and MR to neglect their burst damage Umn, Zed can burst REALLY HARD late game. He gets a ton of lethality items. He hurts a lot lategame.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vHqVEEqE,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-14T22:11:09.630+0000) > > Umn, Zed can burst REALLY HARD late game. He gets a ton of lethality items. He hurts a lot lategame. Yet ADCs can still 1v1 him and win most of the time late game And Ahri is supposed to build Magic Pen. which isnt gated by level.
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I Stealth I,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vHqVEEqE,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2017-09-14T12:41:31.607+0000) > > Best 1v1 potential until late game, then it&#x27;s ADCs that come in. Not sure with where Riot defines late game tho Burst mage should always be able to burst 1v1 if they land all their skills.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vHqVEEqE,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-14T12:56:39.923+0000) > > Burst mage should always be able to burst 1v1 if they land all their skills. So should assassins, the AD counterpart to burst mages. But they can't because at late game, everyone has enough armour and MR to neglect their burst damage
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I Stealth I,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vHqVEEqE,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-09-14T06:11:12.648+0000) > > Oh, and just putting it out there. Riot officially lists Ahri as a burst mage, not an APC. She isn&#x27;t meant to deal sustained damage. Burst mage is a subset of APC. Burst msges are supposed to have the best 1v1, but ahri doesnlt even have enough burst against an adc late game(see the post)
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vHqVEEqE,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2017-09-14T12:31:45.089+0000) > > Burst mage is a subset of APC. Burst msges are supposed to have the best 1v1, but ahri doesnlt even have enough burst against an adc late game(see the post) Best 1v1 potential until late game, then it's ADCs that come in. Not sure with where Riot defines late game tho
Arduno (NA)
: Lissandra should be able to freeze towers
She should be able to LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!
CLG ear (NA)
: https://i.imgur.com/RDJ4Xdu.png[]
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zm1EcARd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-14T11:32:16.228+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/RDJ4Xdu.png[] {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Ahris (NA)
: Ahri buffs VS General Discussion
Oh, and just putting it out there. Riot officially lists Ahri as a burst mage, not an APC. She isn't meant to deal sustained damage.
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vHqVEEqE,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-09-14T04:08:22.111+0000) > > Help her become pick or ban, leading her becoming the next Azir. Also I'd rather her get Azir'd. This will mean she will get a rework. Yes, I dont care about the current Ahri at all. I hope her winrate drops so low so that she will be forced to rework.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vHqVEEqE,comment-id=0005000000000001,timestamp=2017-09-14T04:21:36.422+0000) > > Also I&#x27;d rather her get Azir&#x27;d. This will mean she will get a rework. Yes, I dont care about the current Ahri at all. I hope her winrate drops so low so that she will be forced to rework. If you want that, STOP COMPLAINING
: Ahri Announcer
Gangplank was better
Malfini (NA)
: Is Skarner an ADC?
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I Stealth I,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lWpBa6eT,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-13T02:48:04.729+0000) > > Can&#x27;t get out off auto ranged if you&#x27;re charmed for a goddamn year There you go, if Ahri lands her charm she will be able to auto anyway. This will make it so that, yes her burst will be horrible if she misses charm, but after this change she can choose to who she wants to apply her w damage to (it goes to whoever she autoed). Her w range is the same or maybe a tiny bit less than her auto range, so this will help Ahri do a good amount of sustained damage. Not as strong as ADC's, but a good amount.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lWpBa6eT,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-13T02:52:20.649+0000) > > There you go, if Ahri lands her charm she will be able to auto anyway. This will make it so that, yes her burst will be horrible if she misses charm, but after this change she can choose to who she wants to apply her w damage to (it goes to whoever she autoed). Her w range is the same or maybe a tiny bit less than her auto range, so this will help Ahri do a good amount of sustained damage. Not as strong as ADC&#x27;s, but a good amount. I've seen Ahri players build lich bane and when they charm, they just Q, auto, W and **BOOM**, where's that health bar. Ahri does not need changes. Stop pushing for it so much
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I Stealth I,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lWpBa6eT,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-13T02:44:01.634+0000) > > Her W is weak for a reason. No one wants to be killed by an auto targetted ability. And this is giving her risk and reward playstyle. Everyone hates ADC, yes, because they chunk for so much while having so many defensive items. Ahri did not have to stop moving to cast w which made it a really strong ability in many situation. Her w is weak, that is why we should change it into something that is fair for both players. Currently it is not really fair for Ahri players as it really does no damage. However reason for this was because it was auto targetted and happened instantly. After the change it will go one by one, so it will feel much more outplayable and you can go out of her w range if she tries to auto. This will make her not be able to do as much damage!
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lWpBa6eT,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-13T02:46:28.591+0000) > > And this is giving her risk and reward playstyle. Everyone hates ADC, yes, because they chunk for so much while having so many defensive items. Ahri did not have to stop moving to cast w which made it a really strong ability in many situation. > > Her w is weak, that is why we should change it into something that is fair for both players. Currently it is not really fair for Ahri players as it really does no damage. However reason for this was because it was auto targetted and happened instantly. > > After the change it will go one by one, so it will feel much more outplayable and you can go out of her w range if she tries to auto. This will make her not be able to do as much damage! Can't get out off auto ranged if you're charmed for a goddamn year
Show more

I Stealth I

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion