: > [{quoted}](name=JetRam,realm=OCE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=6TBGGeye,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T05:27:03.909+0000) > > Kindred/Karthus are later game units though that don't have a lot of guarantee so the whole "the combo only requires 2" argument isn't that good imo. Alright, so since your argument is that the combo isn't worth the cost because it's difficult to get, then simply ask that it be removed. They can't buff him while it's an option.
But you can just replace Morde late with Karthus who has more HP and an actual high impact ability. Once again, it's not about the phantom buff but how worthless he is individually.
: Which is fine for a combination that only requires two units. If it required all three, including a 5g, then it wouldn't be so fair for Mord to be weaker. But it's an incredibly powerful buff that requires only two units. So you can't just ignore it.
Kindred/Karthus are later game units though that don't have a lot of guarantee so the whole "the combo only requires 2" argument isn't that good imo.
: It does though. Being able to drop an enemy's starting health by 400/800/1700 HP (using Mord as the example) is for sure worth losing only 100 - 360.
You're thinking combination/buff power. Not individual.
: I feel like that's the wrong way to do it. Balancing like this kills potential diversity. Essentially it means you can never have a case where Mordekaiser is your main boy you build your comp around, which sucks. There are tons of champions like this that are being heavily gated because of their classes/origins. If that's so big of a problem, nerf other stronger champs in those origins/classes or nerf the origins/classes themselves so said champions can be buffed. It's pretty sad that Morde and several others are being relegated solely to slot filler roles. Even his ability is subpar. Deals around the same damage as Garen and Darius but Garen is immune to magic while spinning and Darius heals himself for every unit hit. Morde? Nothing. Not even more damage.
100% agree with this. You've tackled the bigger picture. I'm open to any ideas on how to fix this broader issue. The thing is that suggestions to fix this go beyond simple HP buffs and I wanted to keep it simple as I currently have no better idea. Just wanted to open up the discussion.
: > [{quoted}](name=JetRam,realm=OCE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=6TBGGeye,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T00:40:21.711+0000) > > The phantom buff is great but doesn't make up for how squishy he is imo. He becomes reduced to a unit that buys your kindred or rangers an extra 2 seconds. For better clarity, I edited the post to compare him to his fellow knights in tankiness. ive been running him in noble with kindred. Noble already has insane value so being able to instantly turn the numbers in your favor just further swings that value in your favor. Idk i think he's fine.
I agree that you can 100% make him work. My main point is that he feels nothing more than a "unit" there for the phantom buff. It's generally a waste to put items on him. All he does is get 1 ability off IF lucky. I'm more arguing for his individuality.
Shädäm (EUNE)
: Oversexualization is not character design
As the wise MF would say: "SEX SELLS" {{champion:21}} https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/9/94/MissFortune.move4.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20121120024837
: His power is shoved into the phantom synergy.
The phantom buff is great but doesn't make up for how squishy he is imo. He becomes reduced to a unit that buys your kindred or rangers an extra 2 seconds. For better clarity, I edited the post to compare him to his fellow knights in tankiness.
Rioter Comments
: I literally just got Perma-Banned for this game.....
Not being self-aware enough to see it's ban-worthy was your downfall, especially after a previous 14 day....... TLDR: you deserved it.
Rioter Comments
: Is this considered toxic? If it is, I will most likely uninstall
I genuinely wonder if you spent more time typing than playing. Kind of pointless to play the game if you're going to be so reactive to every little thing people say in-game.
: Oh boy, people are still talking about Nubrac? Did no one see the Riot response?
"Oh boy, people are still talking about Nubrac? Did no one see the Riot response?" A few hours after this thread was made NB3 was punished. Do you think if the outcry stopped a few days ago, Riot would have taken action and banned NB3? Of course not. Hopefully people will get out of this silly mindset where they call repeated discussion over issues "pointless" because it's persistence in our voices being heard that brings change.
Zac x Me (NA)
: Take this as an example that Rito doesn't care and that it takes days and days of crying out loud for them to ban someone who is obviously toxic in almost every game while openly trolling and afking.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EWx3dkoI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-21T20:17:16.358+0000) > > Take this as an example that Rito doesn't care and that it takes days and days of crying out loud for them to ban someone who is obviously toxic in almost every game while openly trolling and afking. Which is exactly why we must persist with our voices in order to see any change, I agree.
: you are part of the uninformed lynch mob that will kill this game.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EWx3dkoI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-21T20:13:20.694+0000) > > you are part of the uninformed lynch mob that will kill this game. "Uninformed Lynch mob" Do you know me or are you just making an assumption about me......kinda like an **uninformed** lynch mob member would?
Rioter Comments
: What is the best course of action if your lane is doing well and all other lanes are feeding?
Roam and secure objectives. A large amount of the time fed players will roam around (often on auto-pilot) and gank other lanes racking up kills like it's a COD game. This accomplishes a lot less than they think. You ideally want to Kill/pressure out the enemy from zones with your lead and take objectives (Towers, herald, dragon, baron.) This is much more effective than just ganking your team and getting them assists and maybe a kill since turret gold, dragon buffs, etc impact the whole team instead of just the 1-2 players a kill would.
: Take the redpill
Riot absolutely do hear our voices. Do you think Daniel Z Klein would have been fired without the twitter, Reddit, Lol boards outrage during the PAX controversy?
: What the fuck does it take you junglers to gank top?
You're playing ranked in Bronze/Silver MMR and wondering why low ranked players aren't taking advantage of top ganks to their max potential? I don't understand the logic of whining about "a topic that has never been posted before" when you're literally in placements with players under the average. I'm not ELO shaming you because obviously you're a low rank since you've barely touched ranked but it's equally silly to complain about bad players on your end...
CLG ear (NA)
: except Nightblue bashes on Riot Games constantly, as do many streamers that stream the game and make content for it. Those people dont get their stuff removed.
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EqqnlyGm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T08:42:23.135+0000) > > except Nightblue bashes on Riot Games constantly, as do many streamers that stream the game and make content for it. Those people dont get their stuff removed. That's not really relevant since Nightblue himself didn't post anything on reddit. Why is it fair that this current drama can be posted on reddit whilst all clips of the Nubrac vs Nightblue drama were removed? I personally saw at least 20 threads (in new) get taken down, one by Nubrac himself.
Rioter Comments
Don Lupus (EUW)
: I love how the OP says he does not want to talk about Nubracs behaviour but Nightblues but people still write essays on the Teemo. Reading comprehension > 1000. NBs behaviour was terrible. Period. I've been triggered by other players aswell but it's an active decision to go all in with the rage and afk and everything. He decided to be a d*ck, it was not just something that "happened" to him. He is someone who's supposed to represent Riots game on Twitch so of course the video content should be taken into consideration when dealing with this - if you get extra privileges, you should also have extra conditiony.
> [{quoted}](name=Don Lupus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-16T06:01:30.762+0000) > > I love how the OP says he does not want to talk about Nubracs behaviour but Nightblues but people still write essays on the Teemo. Reading comprehension > 1000. > > NBs behaviour was terrible. Period. I've been triggered by other players aswell but it's an active decision to go all in with the rage and afk and everything. He decided to be a d*ck, it was not just something that "happened" to him. He is someone who's supposed to represent Riots game on Twitch so of course the video content should be taken into consideration when dealing with this - if you get extra privileges, you should also have extra conditiony. Appreciate you staying on topic, wish more people could read...
: This makes me very uncomfortable Riot...
The thing that leaves me the most uneasy is how apologetic Zephyr seems towards Nightblue. It really gives off a vibe of "This guys has influence so I better not disappoint him" whether that's actually the case or not.
: > [{quoted}](name=JetRam,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-15T23:08:14.234+0000) > > This thread is open to discussion on both Twitch and Riot punishment which is why I included both verbal and written forms of toxicity as examples. I don't think Twitch should promote people that call others (including their own viewers "ret****s" and bully streamers with less viewers. If he's harassing people on twitch, report him for that. https://www.twitch.tv/p/legal/terms-of-service/#9-prohibited-conduct >9. Prohibited Conduct >v. defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud users of the Twitch Services, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent; But you can't be expecting to hold him responsible for other users harassing someone when he made no order to do so. Even in your OP you stated that he was "silent". Being silent about something is NOT implying that he's fine with the harassment. You're not going to make that fly in any official determination of acceptable behavior.
> > But you can't be expecting to hold him responsible for other users harassing someone when he made no order to do so. Even in your OP you stated that he was "silent". Being silent about something is NOT implying that he's fine with the harassment. You're not going to make that fly in any official determination of acceptable behavior. I don't hold him accountable for staying silent, that specific example was more included as a judgment of his morals. I do however think it's inappropriate for a Twitch partner to be calling people Ret---s and spouting out things like "My as---le is more important than you". Twitch has also absolutely banned partners in the past for conduct outside of Twitch e.g. twitter usage because it affects their image so I think it's a considerable argument that he is calling people brain dead and disabled on other platforms (twitter) for not agreeing with him. >If he's harassing people on twitch, report him for that Twitch aren't going to take action over a couple of reports when a high profile streamer is involved. The idea behind the post is to raise awareness and discuss punishment. TLDR: I think both his Twitch and in-game behavior is punishable (His in-game behavior by Riot and stream behavior by Twitch) which is why I included examples of both.
: I didn't like his behavior either, but he should go through the same steps as any normal player. That means it's up to the players in his game to report him. They are the ones in the game with him, so they are the ones with that power. What he says **on stream** is not applicable for in-game punishment unless it's provided as proof for breaking game rules (such as admitting to cheating/boosting/trolling). Riot is not in charge of the content of streams. That's twitch. People need to report stream behavior through twitch. But stream behavior will be held to the standards of twitch rules, not Riot rules. Twitch rules are far less strict because viewers actively make the choice to watch the stream. If you don't like the streamer then don't watch the stream. I know I don't. I have several streamers that I specifically avoid because I don't like them.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-15T23:00:20.690+0000) > > I didn't like his behavior either, but he should go through the same steps as any normal player. > > That means it's up to the players in his game to report him. They are the ones in the game with him, so they are the ones with that power. What he says **on stream** is not applicable for in-game punishment unless it's provided as proof for breaking game rules (such as admitting to cheating/boosting/trolling). > > Riot is not in charge of the content of streams. That's twitch. People need to report stream behavior through twitch. But stream behavior will be held to the standards of twitch rules, not Riot rules. This thread is open to discussion on both Twitch and Riot punishment which is why I included both verbal and written forms of toxicity as examples. I don't think Twitch should promote people that call others (including their own viewers "ret****s" and bully streamers with less viewers.
: NB3 Blames the ban system for the Teemo being reported wants to bring back the tribunal...
I'm not on Nightblue's side but i'm glad he's finally taking the time to at least have more productive discussion instead of "reddit users are braindead lol"
: He´s been like this for like 2 years....calling him out for it now? Honestly i just fell hollow inside when i see this, the only reason people seem to care is because a "precious off meta pick was oppressed". Should i be thankful for his actions being bought to light at last or should i lament the hypocrisy of the people who only make a statement so far down the line?.....
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-15T21:53:05.738+0000) > > He´s been like this for like 2 years....calling him out for it now? > > Honestly i just fell hollow inside when i see this, the only reason people seem to care is because a "precious off meta pick was oppressed". > > > Should i be thankful for his actions being bought to light at last or should i lament the hypocrisy of the people who only make a statement so far down the line?..... I made it a point in my post that the community is split on Nubrac's actions and this thread is solely focusing on Nightblue since we already have enough discussion on Nubrac. Of course it's convenient to "call someone out" when there is drama surrounding them but are you saying negative behavior that would get any ordinary player banned, which Riot ignores, shouldn't be discussed?
Goatis (NA)
: Mordekaiser "BROKEN!!!!! BRO OMG1"
{{champion:2}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:266}} all counter his ass. He was quite strong on release but the hotfix has put him in a reasonable state for low elo. Low Dia + he's pretty bad imo.
Rioter Comments
: Singed/Nunu were different because they were counterjungling. The Teemo just goes mid and puts his midlaner at a huge level disadvantage.
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-06-15T00:00:31.046+0000) > > Singed/Nunu were different because they were counterjungling. The Teemo just goes mid and puts his midlaner at a huge level disadvantage. His AD equally gets more solo experience. For every negative there is a positive reaction.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=adceazyas123,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=003500000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T22:56:32.344+0000) > > he has 55%+ on main champs . maybe you and nubrec can teach him how to climb to challenger with 48% winrate. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL > > cant wait to see this fully sick trolling teemo strat in the lcs. And I have a 60% winrate on my main champ at the same elo? What even is your argument?
: > [{quoted}](name=JetRam,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:17:24.682+0000) > > His strategy isn't working? I guess he got to masters with a troll strategy? Your argument goes against basic logic. Also if you want to talk right and wrong then I guess you're fine with NB3 afking all game to write a support ticket. All im saying is that he wasn't wrongfully banned. Doesn't mean NB3 ain't a dick, these issues aren't mutually exclusive
> [{quoted}](name=Spicy Rice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:23:32.756+0000) > > All im saying is that he wasn't wrongfully banned. Doesn't mean NB3 ain't a dick, these issues aren't mutually exclusive Still waiting on you to address how the strategy can be considered troll if he is consistently in masters whilst doing it...
: > [{quoted}](name=JetRam,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T19:56:23.884+0000) > > This goes beyond toxicity. If you're unaware NB3 just used his popularity as a streamer to get someone wrongfully banned. > > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/?sort=new except it's not really wrongfully, since almost everyone who has played with him said that he's essentially abusing the rules to troll and get attention for his stream. That his strategy isn't working, and that his wins in spite of the strategy, leaving his team generally frustrated, and probably mad they ended up giving this guy a win
> [{quoted}](name=Spicy Rice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:11:27.410+0000) > > except it's not really wrongfully, since almost everyone who has played with him said that he's essentially abusing the rules to troll and get attention for his stream. That his strategy isn't working, and that his wins in spite of the strategy, leaving his team generally frustrated, and probably mad they ended up giving this guy a win His strategy isn't working? I guess he got to masters with a troll strategy? Your argument goes against basic logic. Also if you want to talk right and wrong then I guess you're fine with NB3 afking all game to write a support ticket.
Kanzler (NA)
: Oh em gee. Like gawd. This is clearly the most important thing everrrrrrr.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-14T19:57:14.918+0000) > > Oh em gee. Like gawd. This is clearly the most important thing everrrrrrr. This is the general board where anything league related goes, if you don't like it simply don't click?
: Streamers are toxic? Mild shock.
> [{quoted}](name=LordRedStone Nr1,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T19:55:25.596+0000) > > Streamers are toxic? Mild shock. This goes beyond toxicity. If you're unaware NB3 just used his popularity as a streamer to get someone wrongfully banned. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/?sort=new
Rioter Comments
: Nightblue gets a player Falsely banned.
I love the irony of Nighblue sitting in base writing the ticket, with the language skills of a child, while the Teemo is the only one playing the game.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 7
Could the K/DA Evelynn skin have an option to turn off the invisible music? I love the skin to death but don't want to listen to club music 24/7.
: So I have 775 worlds tokens saved up/purchased
The thing with the Worlds Pass is, it's best to buy it ASAP since you get daily first win tokens that don't go into the ones stored.
: Okay so.... only 3 halloween skins then 15 girl/kawaii skins in a row. seriously too much? WHY
Pajama Guardian Ezreal Pajama Guardian Lulu Pajama Guardian Lux Pajama Guardian Miss Fortune Pajama Guardian Soraka **Are all skin variants.** Eclipse Leona Coven Camille Coven Lissandra **These 3 skins are pretty badass are you tripping?**
Rioter Comments
: Change the thumbnail of POP/STARS back to Ahri
Interesting flair you have. Artistically, the Akali thumbnail is waaay better. Ahri is obviously shown to have her "group leader" role in the video but that's not enough for you I guess when a thumbnail is something you'd complain about. P.S. many music videos don't have the singer or groups main singer as their thumbnail.
: So they're banning people for insulting/harassing others through use of the chat. I'm not seeing an issue yet
> [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v5LzyqYR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-10T10:35:43.436+0000) > > So they're banning people for insulting/harassing others through use of the chat. I'm not seeing an issue yet Putting an emote in the chat isn't harassment or insulting. It's an emote.
Rioter Comments
: What is this Kled skin?
https://www.strawpoll.me/16525981/r The majority seem to agree it's bad
: Riot is a fucking buisness, grow up.
But a good entertainment business will not make decisions based off money solely. Saying that one can't criticize their decisions because "their priority is making money" is a bad argument. I'm not even one of the people complaining about Ahri, I just think your view is bad.
: I really don't know how you look at Kled and take that as a serious character. His enemy list is the entire champion roster, **including himself**
Sure but after waiting over 2 years for a skin, the color palettes are so close that it looks like a grape riding a bigger grape. Kled is a goofy champ but that doesn't justify bad design. I challenged people to list worse skins than this kled one (that were made in the last 3 years.) Their lists fall quite short.
: WTF is this skin?
https://www.strawpoll.me/16525981/r Vote here. Imo it's terrible. the colour palette is too similar for Kled and Skaarl.
Junkο (EUNE)
: The idea is good but Kled really needs to be a different color from Skaarl.
Yeah, i'm by no means thrilled with the skin but if there was more of a contrast in colour between Kled and Skaarl I think I would be more open to it.
Rioter Comments
: Sona fits a lot of tropes in the sci-fi and even fantasy pirate works. She's not a pirate per se, but more like a travelling priestess or scholar who gets wound up in the affairs of the crew or the vagabonds. Here are some common examples: https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/AjmU6B4Z7yMcnmS1wZWP62kr8Zk=/0x0:3000x2432/1200x800/filters:focal(1260x976:1740x1456)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/52010285/firefly_serenity_ron_glass_dvdbash_4.0.jpeg https://d1nao0k9edgivc.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Virginia-hey-Zhaan-Sci-Fi-Weekender.jpg http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ldo6gcEAKNk/TP_Ccav4QQI/AAAAAAAAA_8/lFz_wtwam0g/s1600/fifthele08vito.jpg https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/Mantismadona.jpg
So just screw a champion that has had no skin for over 2 year right?
Show more

JetRam

Level 212 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion