: Maybe it's a sign if champs have nearly 80% ban rate, that they're overpowered
: I made a post about it too. I think most people are too busy with Kayle to really notice though.
> [{quoted}](name=General Matty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zgRK8tuE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-20T17:11:22.671+0000) > > I made a post about it too. I think most people are too busy with Kayle to really notice though. Same here
: Yeah, I was kinda taken aback with the amount of reused splashes for Morgana. I was hoping for something fresher with Ghost Bride, considering it's my favorite skin. The edit looks really cheap.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=krmAWwsP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-19T21:14:08.217+0000) > > Yeah, I was kinda taken aback with the amount of reused splashes for Morgana. I was hoping for something fresher with Ghost Bride, considering it's my favorite skin. The edit looks really cheap. It looks like copied artwork you'd sometimes see in the Chinese client some couple years ago
: You opinion is that it is "deliberately terrible" That is not a shared opinion with me. But of course, everything Riot does HAS to be for the singular purpose of money right?
> [{quoted}](name=TheSnowyLeopard,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=oJeRbNBi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-20T05:27:44.424+0000) > > You opinion is that it is "deliberately terrible" > > That is not a shared opinion with me. > > But of course, everything Riot does HAS to be for the singular purpose of money right? Don't worry, it's a bit of a meme, every decision Riot makes being geared towards making money
Rioter Comments
: Very thot provoking my good man.
> [{quoted}](name=Starmfangy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=oJeRbNBi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-20T03:48:30.444+0000) > > thot provoking lmao
Rioter Comments
: Its nothing to do with the champ being strong, he feels horrible to play, you now win through objectives and subtle influence, thats not how an assassin should play Just REVERT SHACO
> [{quoted}](name=MattyFisher,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UZKjboah,comment-id=00010001000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-19T22:03:22.351+0000) > > Its nothing to do with the champ being strong, he feels horrible to play, you now win through objectives and subtle influence, thats not how an assassin should play > > Just REVERT SHACO So you want Shaco to be able to kill instantly "like assassins should play". He can already do that. Hell he can do that seemingly outta nowhere and place a trap behind you so your escape pathing's also wonky.
: well it makes sense when the champion we love is in a shit place for such a long time
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UZKjboah,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-02-19T21:56:56.223+0000) > > well it makes sense when the champion we love is in a shit place for such a long time I think people who want Shaco buffs are just bad at the champion, good Shacos destroy everything at every stage of the game so if you can't do that, that's probably on you. I suck at a whole bunch of champions that all have tons of potential too but you don't see me asking for buffs or riding other (insert champion name here) mains when they ask for buffs too. I try to get better at that champion.
: What the fuck is with these revert shaco threads?
> [{quoted}](name=Klepto annie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UZKjboah,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-19T21:48:33.228+0000) > > What the fuck is with these revert shaco threads? Say what you want about diehard champion playerbases but the Shaco playerbase has got to be the most annoying. I still remember that one time where an army of players from the Shaco main reddit page stormed the Boards asking for like 50 straight buffs to the champion and each one of them were upvoting each other.
: Riot has literally changed every single champion I main
Depends, there are a helluva lot of considerations you should ask yourself first. But there's also venturing out in uncharted territory (which is how I'm currently in love with Janna). I'd say personal playstyle is the first thing you should look towards. Is there any specific trait you like? Any specific move you like to do? Personally I like to (try) outsmart my opponents, specifically when they try to engage in since you could implement that as a bait. I also generally like to play enchanters. That's how I landed with Janna right now, since she can disengage super well. Then comes what's fairly grounded by design; after all, you don't want to end up playing another champion who gets reworked. A good example would probably be someone like Lee Sin. His kit hasn't really changed all that much aside from number tweaks, and when his rework was suggested by Riot everyone spoke up against it. Thus, Lee Sin probably won't be seeing any major changes anytime soon aside from number tweaks. Janna's probably not gonna be changed anytime soon in any major way so again, I seem to have found a champion that meets this requirement. Playable in the meta. No matter how much you like a certain champion, if you don't see success with them in games, chances are you will still lose love with that said champion. Make sure they are playable. Of course this is a bit wonky since metas change all the time, but if so, make sure that champion's itemization is at least a tad flexible. You don't want to play someone who's sorely reliant on a specific item only for them to drop out of the meta because that one item was nerfed. These 3 aren't the only ones you should consider, however there is another thing I want to stress. Forget about the first one. Forget about your playstyle, get out there and try out champions you've either barely played, never played or would otherwise imagine you not playing. You'll be surprised when you resonate with a seemingly unlikely or unfitting champion and could even open up entire roles to your interest.
: Can somthing be done about yasuo, he is the only champion in the game I hate to have on my team...
I've been playing LoL for 6.5 years, exclusively in Blind Pick Normals and only just late last year did I properly venture out to play Draft Pick. Trust me, if you're just playing for fun, I highly recommend Draft Pick Normals. If you don't want to see a Yasuo in your games, whether facing a fed one, having a fed one on your team or having a feeding one on your team, just ban him. I know I'm not directly addressing the immediate issues you're having with the champion, but it seems like what you really need is to not see him anymore in games and honestly, the best solution would be to play Draft Pick Normals and ban him out.
Rioter Comments
: 2 cents on kayle's look. You don't have to have boring spandex to be sexy.
New Kayle looks more goofy than anything, almost like it was designed by 12 year old fanfiction writers (no offense to Riot) That being said, new Morgana kinda makes up for it, though it feels almost strange to see her actually have legs and not a dress shimmying left to right
Madjack01 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jinto,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MWnpkR3Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-18T10:52:04.318+0000) > > I dunno man, I've gotten used to it as a support main. That being said though, I tend to avoid supports whose supportive capabilities aren't as obvious, such as Soraka. In a complicated fight, you could be doing the most work but most won't see much of you aside from your ultimate and maybe Equinox. > > Try Janna, saving allies from engagers by disengaging can be relatively obvious so usually you get some credit. > Besides, if I do save someone as a support this way usually I can 'feel' their appreciation without them needing to type anything at all. > > Honestly if I were you, I'd ignore the bashing (since it's never personal, trust me) and assume people still appreciate your efforts even if they don't say anything. That's what I do, and that's how I maintain my love towards the support role. You probably love Lulu then. She is an absolute blast when you've got some items and your heals and shields have gotten some oomph to them. Oh the satisfaction when a team fight breaks out and you stand behind your team, like a tactical general behind his army, making split second decisions on how to shield, heal, buff or CC as needed. If done correctly you often get immediate gratification by seeing team mates survive with a slither of health and turning against their attackers whom you denied to do their rotations properly. It's glorious and people can see it. If only I could better deal with her being so damn squishy ;(
> [{quoted}](name=Madjack01,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MWnpkR3Y,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-18T15:36:14.931+0000) > > You probably love Lulu then. I should but I don't for some reason. I think it has something to do with the fact that her lack of range renders any of her strengths to be only "okay". Her Q range is too short to actually reliable do much unless you EQ in which that'd take too much mana in the early game. Her polymorph and shield ranges are both pretty meh. Her ultimate is fine but it's not good enough to compensate for the other abilities.
: Why No one wants to play Support.
I dunno man, I've gotten used to it as a support main. That being said though, I tend to avoid supports whose supportive capabilities aren't as obvious, such as Soraka. In a complicated fight, you could be doing the most work but most won't see much of you aside from your ultimate and maybe Equinox. Try Janna, saving allies from engagers by disengaging can be relatively obvious so usually you get some credit. Besides, if I do save someone as a support this way usually I can 'feel' their appreciation without them needing to type anything at all. Honestly if I were you, I'd ignore the bashing (since it's never personal, trust me) and assume people still appreciate your efforts even if they don't say anything. That's what I do, and that's how I maintain my love towards the support role.
Ryaduesu (NA)
: Games that deserve S-
It factors in a lotta things. If you're curious as to what else it factors in, take a look at the 'Stats' tab in the client. It factors in Income, Map Control, all that jazz. Just having a good KDA and CS can only get you so far.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: riot wrote a whole piece on vision score and MMR. that may be close to what youre looking for. i dont have a link for you though. if you dig back far enough in the nexus though, you should find it
> [{quoted}](name=DarkLordArbitur,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nMLU3kbR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-17T04:43:23.041+0000) > > riot wrote a whole piece on vision score and MMR. that may be close to what youre looking for. i dont have a link for you though. if you dig back far enough in the nexus though, you should find it I saw some post some time ago about how this one guy had a Year Review of his gameplay for Season 8 and it showed his average Vision Score was 78, that was super inspiring for me so yeah, got me into "Visioning" more. That gave me this thought. Though mind you, I'm unranked and basically have been for years now, so I do this in normals so I doubt I even have an MMR.
Rioter Comments
dalphy08 (NA)
: Female to play Standard skin Leona?
{{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
KyraHahah (EUNE)
: Skin ideas?
We need a Season skin for all the plant-related champions, such as Ivern, Maokai and Zyra. Just imagine it, similar to Elementalist Lux, after dealing enough damage or taking enough damage or taking enough jungle camps, they could get a Season related transformation. Just imagine Winter Forest Zyra or Summerwood Maokai or Autumn Ivern. Honestly Riot, why is this not a thing?
AIQ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jinto,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eZFebXdu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-13T15:07:35.000+0000) > > Syndra sets the record for having the lowest winrate of 27% at one point. I knew it was like ~25% is there some where with that info?
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eZFebXdu,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-02-13T16:29:27.790+0000) > > I knew it was like ~25% is there some where with that info? Turns out it was 26%, at least that's what Jeremy from GamingCurios said on his video of the most underpowered champions in history, it's quite an interesting video, I'd recommend it
: 38% winrate Akali
Syndra sets the record for having the lowest winrate of 27% at one point.
: Mid Lane Help
Honestly, playing mid right now compared to Season 5 isn't that much different. The most important thing for you now is probably to update yourself on specific matchups. CSing mid is still the same, roaming to other lanes is also still the same, wave manipulation really hasn't changed much mid. I'd say every role had a lot of shake-up over the years except mid. Your picks, both Ahri and Annie are both fine in the current meta too so I wouldn't worry about that.
: When someone asks me to TP gank
You can't cancel it anymore? I remember last time I did a TP gank bait I could cancel at the very end just before I TP. Did they change that? Edit: 8.23 made it unable to cancel...but I swear I remember doing so recently...is my memory failing me??
: nomally I see yasuo talk about cc cuz they want to teamwork and chain the knockups. funny story I actually thought he was as upport cuz they always so about combos with the team are u sure u not wrong?
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QqNticmB,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-02-12T15:30:16.155+0000) > > nomally I see yasuo talk about cc cuz they want to teamwork and chain the knockups. funny story I actually thought he was as upport cuz they always so about combos with the team are u sure u not wrong? It goes both ways. Wanting a combo could be both "I want teamwork" and "I just want you guys to give me an easy ultimate so I don't have to do too much work for something so flashy". Yes, it's more convenient for Yasuo to have someone else with an airborne as well, but that doesn't make them a support. Soraka's one of the best supports in the game, and she has little to no combo potential; combo potential has no correlation with supporting and neither does 'talking about strategies'. You could be top lane and talk about strategies. Thus I am very sure I am not wrong; as "arrogant" as that wording sounds. You're Level 15, you'll need to have more 'social experience' within League of Legends to understand specific stereotypes of certain champion players, regardless of whether they're true or not: e.g. all Riven players are "Diamond smurfs", only die-hard fans of Mordekaiser plays Mordekaiser, all Teemo players worship the devil, anyone who plays a "passive female support" is a "female in real life"
: > [{quoted}](name=Jinto,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=74UFudOq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-12T12:40:13.974+0000) > > At least in my opinion, not only is Blood Moon Eve her best skin, it's also the best splash art in all of League thats her worst skin all eve mains said it was horrible
> [{quoted}](name=MasterLico,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=74UFudOq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-12T13:49:01.974+0000) > > thats her worst skin all eve mains said it was horrible Eh, I dunno about "all" Eve mains, and people who main a certain champion doesn't exactly translate to having authority on the cosmetics of a certain champion
: Can we have the option to take OE instead of any emote we open from Hextech Chest?
If it doesn't increase Riot's sales, it probably won't be implemented.
: Vi has Heartbreaker AND Debonair!?
{{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
: Hi I am a new player and want to know why yasuo gets flammed
The main two reasons why he gets so much flak is because, similar to Vayne, Yasuo is like an LCS pro player highlight power fantasy, since his carry potential can be so high, people who play him just want the glory. Yasuo is really not a team-player champion; he's pretty much the opposite. He will want to claim all the resources to himself, whether that's lane farm or jungle buffs. In terms of the glory, since great Yasuo players can often pull super clean plays, people who are uhh, "inspired" by those see how awesome it is pulling it off instead of whether they're actually able to do so, often resulting in them doing things they can't afford to, whether it's because they just don't have the skill or they don't have the correct setup; a.k.a jumping in 1v5 for "that sweet outplay 1v5 Pentakill" As the icing on the cake, other issues Yasuo has is the fact that he's pretty much impossible to deal with when fed unless you just so happen to have a super coordinated team (which is hard to come by in solo queue). If Yasuo doesn't get fed, he can always get farm fed super easily so even if you destroy him early game, he can always still destroy you late game, rendering your early game efforts wasted.
: Champs whose basic skins are better than their alternative skins
Zoe, Cyber Pop is too "Wreck It Ralph"-like and well, Pool Party was a tad lazy
: Tbh, Eve doesn't really have any good skins imo.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=74UFudOq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-12T12:26:18.441+0000) > > Tbh, Eve doesn't really have any good skins imo. At least in my opinion, not only is Blood Moon Eve her best skin, it's also the best splash art in all of League
Rioter Comments
: Same for the most part. Reached gold 5 once when I really tried for a month, but been silver at most ever since because I was not interested in the grind.
> [{quoted}](name=JavelinJoe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q4AbKFKg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T02:54:53.448+0000) > > Same for the most part. Reached gold 5 once when I really tried for a month, but been silver at most ever since because I was not interested in the grind. You reached Gold 5? Yeah highest I ever got before my commitment ran out was Bronze 3
: Annie, and why her Teddy Bear could be holding a new kind of Darkin
This is 12 year old levels of fanfiction right here
: Most players are currently playing ranked because of the new season. So the "Normal Queue Solo Players" are left to play against themselves, which makes for likely more low skill play because many of them don't play competitively, or only play once in a while. Basically less players playing normals, means more chances to get closer matches because the game does not have to sift through all of the smurf accounts, premades, etc... Enjoy it for the month or so while it lasts.
> [{quoted}](name=JavelinJoe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q4AbKFKg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T00:37:03.184+0000) > > makes for likely more low skill play aye lmao das me
Rioter Comments
avaronia (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jinto,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NeWkjEFA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-10T13:43:27.573+0000) > > Unrelated but holy sht that Kayle skin I am tingling with excitement for the kayle rework because of that skin :D
> [{quoted}](name=avaronia,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NeWkjEFA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-10T13:57:10.820+0000) > > I am tingling with excitement for the kayle rework because of that skin :D oh shit oh shit oh SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT {{sticker:sg-lux}} {{sticker:sg-lux}} {{sticker:sg-lux}} {{sticker:sg-lux}} {{sticker:sg-lux}}
avaronia (EUNE)
: A wierd game in aram . My whole team was afk
Unrelated but holy sht that Kayle skin
: i need a new online game to play
If you're looking for an alternative to League of Legends I can recommend Heroes of the Storm. It's a nice casual MOBA that, how of all the major MOBAs I've played, tends to be closer to League of Legends in terms of feel. DOTA 2 and League of Legends are the biggest MOBAs right now but they're almost nothing alike; transitioning knowledge and mechanics transition over to Heroes of the Storm far better than all other MOBAs I've played. If you're looking for an alternative in playerbase, I high recommend Warframe, since it's a PvE game, it not only has by far the best playerbase in gaming ever, but it literally has no real reason to be toxic. The gameplay itself is a third person shooter and hack'n'slash into one, with it's loot, farming and grinding being incredibly fair. People call it like, the closest thing you can get to a sci-fi 3PS Diablo. Only issue is that it's a bit new-user-unfriendly since everything you see when you start out appears to be behind a paywall. Let's just say Warframe itself doesn't do a very good job teaching new players what to do and how what works; 95% of your learning of the game would be either self research on the Wiki or from asking the veterans on the forums.
: Why is lucian immune to nerfs ?
I really don't want to say this but to me, any champion who is cool to watch and too strong to me just feels like Riot wanting to balance to maximize profit from LCS viewership.
: Message to all Lee Sin players... (or any other early game champion)
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pGvrElw1,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-09T14:43:10.626+0000) > > How many times have you seen a Lee Sin go 11/0 by 15 min and then 12/11? _aye lmao das me boi_
Weensw (NA)
: Would you like the ability to "challenge an ally"?
This is like returning the pettiness with your own pettiness.
: PSA: SOME JUNGLERS CANT GANK AS WELL AT LEVEL 2.
I play quite a bit of Evelynn and just so everyone knows what's happening, I do tell them in champ select or first minute I won't be able to gank as much pre-6 since I'm rushing level 6. If they complain about it I just refer back to mechanics :P
Rioter Comments
: Anyone else think that Sylas healing ability is busted AF
Subjectively, I find it incredibly annoying to fight for sure, I'd obviously prefer it not be there at all, however: Objectively, I think it's just something you need to get used to, how Sylas can be deceptively 'tanky' since he can suddenly gain a lot more HP with his heal and shield. They're almost a one-time usage as well since his cooldowns are quite sizable for how long fights last these days unless he builds CDR specifically.
: Upvote if you wish to add Voice Chat in any match aside from parties
Because it also seems like a good idea instead of trying to type bannable toxicity and verbal abuse at high speed, you can just say it when you need to flame everyone publicly in a medium impossible for Riot to moderate.
BradNo (NA)
: No one is BAD at League Of Legends
I can debunk your argument of no one being bad with my match history {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Show more

Jinto

Level 112 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion